Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments

Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments Welcome to the Cathe Road Trip Forum. Please post all comments and questions about the Cathe Road Trip here. Our road trip coordinators (Kathy S., DebbieH., and Lorrayne) and Cathe dot Com staff will post updates and information about the road trip in this forum.

The Agenda is posted!

This is a discussion on The Agenda is posted! within the Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; Hi everyone! We meant to put this thread up last night and got sidetracked -- so sorry! Some of you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Cathlete
TarHeelMom's Profile Fields

Exclamation The Agenda is posted!

Hi everyone!

We meant to put this thread up last night and got sidetracked -- so sorry! Some of you have already discovered this via ace detective work , but for those of you who haven't, we have posted the official 2009 Road Trip Agenda on the Road Trip webpage in three downloadable formats (MS Word doc, .RTF, and .PDF file that will open with Adobe Reader -- Pick the one you like!)

Look here to find it on the right-hand column, along with all of the other downloadable RT documents: http://www.thecathenation.com/road-trip.html

We'll also give you a copy of the Agenda at the Meet & Greet, just so that we're sure everybody has one to carry around all weekend.

Enjoy!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Catheite
seapd33's Profile Fields

OMG !!!!!!!! Loving that extra yoga type class. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us.

Suzette
Old 07-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMom View Post
Hi everyone!

We meant to put this thread up last night and got sidetracked -- so sorry! Some of you have already discovered this via ace detective work , but for those of you who haven't, we have posted the official 2009 Road Trip Agenda on the Road Trip webpage in three downloadable formats (MS Word doc, .RTF, and .PDF file that will open with Adobe Reader -- Pick the one you like!)

Look here to find it on the right-hand column, along with all of the other downloadable RT documents: http://www.thecathenation.com/road-trip.html

We'll also give you a copy of the Agenda at the Meet & Greet, just so that we're sure everybody has one to carry around all weekend.

Enjoy!
By "ace detective work" do you really mean, obsessive refreshing of the RT website? Then yes, I am guilty as charged
Old 07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Cathlete
jolene_hajj's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to jolene_hajj

Guilty as well ;-) So excited for the workouts and the extra yoga too!! woohoo!!

~"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

~~
I blog...about life, moving on, the world around me: http://tbdetermined.wordpress.com
Old 07-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Cathlete
wgilchrist's Profile Fields

I already emailed it to my friends and hung it on the fridge!

Wendy

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."-Doug Firebaugh
Old 07-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Catheite
CAgostini's Profile Fields

Hi Trip Coordinators,

Question: Can you get more specific with the type of classes we will be having. I see the "bootcamp" class...but I don't know what the others are. I don't mean to be a pest, just want to mentally prepared. THANKS!

Cathy
Old 07-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Cathlete
TarHeelMom's Profile Fields

Default Cathy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAgostini View Post
Hi Trip Coordinators,

Question: Can you get more specific with the type of classes we will be having. I see the "bootcamp" class...but I don't know what the others are. I don't mean to be a pest, just want to mentally prepared. THANKS!

Cathy
Hi Cathy!

Someone else asked that question yesterday, and here's what we posted.

We'll tell you on Friday afternoon what your weekend schedule of Cathe classes will be. Nothing super sneaky's going on here -- Cathe's just still thinking through what she wants to teach and also how to sequence your classes in a way that creates the best time-saver arrangement for accommodating the equipment set-up from class to class.

Sorry we can't be more specific just yet. Rest assured, though -- everything will be familiar to you. This isn't going to be a situation where Cathe tries out brand-new and un-"crowd-tested" moves -- for our weekend, she is ALL about having everyone be comfortable (well, comfortably or maybe a WEE bit uncomfortably challenged!) by the workouts!