Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments

Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments Welcome to the Cathe Road Trip Forum. Please post all comments and questions about the Cathe Road Trip here. Our road trip coordinators (Kathy S., DebbieH., and Lorrayne) and Cathe dot Com staff will post updates and information about the road trip in this forum.

2009 OFFICIAL HOTELS INFO THREAD

This is a discussion on 2009 OFFICIAL HOTELS INFO THREAD within the Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; Originally Posted by JodelleFitzh20 Hey, thanks for the great info...one question: do we have to call or can we book ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Cathlete
TarHeelMom's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodelleFitzh20 View Post
Hey, thanks for the great info...one question: do we have to call or can we book online and if so, is there a coupon code we use for the RT?? Just curious...
Hey Jodelle! Can't wait to see you again this year!

You do have to call in order to get our discounted rate. But the phones are easy to get thru to and the staff is super helpful!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:07 PM
DeCathelete
Miss Lee's Profile Fields

Thanks Kathy! I made my reservation!

Last edited by Miss Lee; 03-06-2009 at 09:43 PM..
Old 03-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabdoo View Post
I just made my reservation and they told me they only have king size beds left!
I just called the Fairfield to try to change my reservation to a king to free a room with 2 queens for people who want roommates. I talked to a very snipppy person who told me there are no kings available.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Cathlete
llp's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyAZ View Post
I just called the Fairfield to try to change my reservation to a king to free a room with 2 queens for people who want roommates. I talked to a very snipppy person who told me there are no kings available.
Maybe the King bed is at Residence Inn?

Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by llp View Post
Maybe the King bed is at Residence Inn?
That would be my guess. The original poster wasn't clear on which hotel, so thought I would share my experience with the Fairfield.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyAZ View Post
Wow, I'm sorry you encountered that!! They have always been so nice to me at the Fairfield Inn. Someone was having a bad day, I guess I mean, you were just trying to be nice!!! ~~Nancy J.~~
Old 03-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasmom321 View Post
Wow, I'm sorry you encountered that!! They have always been so nice to me at the Fairfield Inn. Someone was having a bad day, I guess I mean, you were just trying to be nice!!! ~~Nancy J.~~
The person I made my original reservation with could not have been nicer, so I'm not judging the staff by this one encounter -- which is a good thing because she was not pleasant at all.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Cathlete
JodelleFitzh20's Profile Fields

Default I'm booked!!

I'm booked and it was a great rate and the staff was wonderfully helpful and kind! Can't wait to see everyone! And I'll sleep better this year since I'm not on a rollaway!

www.getfitwithjodelle.com