Yo!! PYGFO'S... Happy Friday!

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good morning lovelies!

Just a quick note to get us started then I'll BBL.

Ou electricity went out last night for a while ( we have no idea why, although we heard sirens in the middle of the night) so this morning was mass mayhem getting the kids ready for school. Everyone got up late because the clocks were all messed up and alarms didn't go off! So, I'm overstimulated and it's only 7:20. Oh yea, happy Fiday!

I'm heading to the basement to do PP/UB 2x each, then I have a client at 8:30 then I teach at 10:30. So, those are the workouts for the day. This evening I have a family gathering for DS's birthday. So, this afternoon is shoppingmax for some food and cleaningmax. Tonight is pass out max. Gotta love that part!

I hope you all have a great day. I'll try and pop back in later to see what's happening with all my PYGFO gals!!

Good Morning Vicki and all who follow.

Don't ya hate it when your morning starts out with a bang??? Puts the jitters in my system for the rest of the day.

Don't know what workout I'll do after work. We leave at 3:30 on Fridays, but a friend and I are going to a 6:00 Zumba class.
Those are fun!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Dianne

Good Morning!

Today I did Cathe's Basic Step (found it for $5. at Half Price Books and couldn't pass it up!) ran 3 miles and then did the first 30 min. of Tracey's Step Sweatfest. Burned 575 calories. SS was fun.:)

Vicki--Sorry about your electicity going out. Enjoy you ds's birthday celebration.

Dianne--Glad to see you posting with us! Enjoy the zumba class. I have not ever done that. What is it like?

Off to 4 year old land!:7
Gin:)

Morning all-

The 'behind' is sore this morning from BG yesterday}(, so I think I need to find something to loosen it up...maybe an Imax?

Vicki-have fun with shoppingmax, I love that one myself:7

Dianne- nice to see you again:)

Gin- yes, step sweatfest is alot of fun! 575 calories, thats great.

bbl,

Hi girls. It's Friday!! Yay! Hope you guys have a great weekend. Today I got up and walked with my neighbor. Aunt flo is visiting so I'm feeling rather yuck. Does anyone have any chocolate I can have??? :)

Michelle - Yes, you need to do Imax 2 today. :)

Dianne - Hi!! So good to see you. I'm trying to decide how um, truthful to be on the rt survey about the table arrangements and trivia game. :) Great avatar pic.

Vicki - have fun tonight! Enjoy shopping/ cleaning, partying, etc. :) I'll write you later, I need to get some menu ideas from you for your visit.

Gin - great job on your workout. You go! I am getting a couple of Tracey's in a trade...cardio sweatfest and high intensity step mix. Can't wait to try her out.

Liann - How are your doggies & snakes?

Robin - great news about Greyor. Thanks for the update. That is cool that Shelly is helping you with a Cathe p90x rotation. I am going to start P90X in October.

Good mid-morning everyone!

Vicki - What a pain about the electricity! I wonder if someone hit a pole? Sounds like you have another busy day on tap. I'll join you for the pass out max later!

Dianne - Have fun at your Zumba class!

Gin - I just got SS in the mail last week. I really need to crack it open and preview it. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

LOL at your sore behind Michelle! B&G will definitely do that to you. It's a good sore though. :)

Tess - Gotta luv AF. x( The snakies and doggies are doing good. If you are brave, I have pictures of my little albino BP who hatched out a few weeks ago on my picturetrail. He's cute - for a snake. ;) The weiners are doing well. I took them to visit their dog sitter (we are going to WA for Christmas) for the first time on Saturday. Cheyenne and Dakota will be sharing a nice little suite complete with a flat screen tv, their own bed, etc... It was actually a really nice place and very clean, so I feel good about leaving my weinies there. Montana will still have to stay with Grandma though. He has lots of weiner dog "issues" and I would be really nervous leaving him with anyone else.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday. I am basically sitting here watching the clock already. My boss doesn't believe in working on Fridays, so I typically do not have much to do either. Makes for a long day though. :/

Hey, gals. No time for personals. I have to get over this sore throat and head to a wedding! I actually ended up on antibiotics--this was the REAL thing. No wonder my throat was so sore. Usually it's just allergies or some small virus, but I had a genuine infection this time.

Vicki--I can understand the woes of power outages!! Maybe this is just prep for your visit to see me in Uganda!! :) The power goes out regularly for us--but at least we're prepared for it. Most of us have back up energy systems, etc. to help out. In the US, when it's out, it's out! Have fun with the b-day.

See all of you later. Hope to have more time for personals.

Laura

Liann - Wow, they get their own suite and flat screen tv? Nice! They are spoiled huh? Yes, let me see some pics of the hatchling! :)

Oh Gin, I forgot, you asked me about slim series yesterday. It is by the same company that does p90x but it is very light weights, lots and lots of reps, intermittent cardio and toning. Don't let that fool you though, these are tough workouts. Not like Cathe tough, but still hard. They are very different style wise from anything I've done before but they do deliver good results. She does a lot of standing ab work so I usually can see it in my midsection. They are very boring though so be warned. :)

Hi Again!

Michelle--B&G does make for a sore B!

Tess--I think it was Liann that asked about Slim Series. I do have a bowl of mini chocolate Dove squares. Come on over and help yourself! Um...did you think there was some kind of cheating going on with the RT trivia game? It certainly wasn't from my table. We didn't win anything!:-(

Liann--Can you read a book at work? Well, maybe not, but it does sound boring.

Laura--Hope you are feeling better. E-mail if you can and let me know what day is good to meet. Maybe someone else close by can join us, too. Jean? Heather?

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.