xxxxx -- keep it clean thursday -- xxxxx

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good Morning & Happy Friday Eve to All!!

Angie, are you still in that bed? If so, I can't blame you! Glad you are home!

Just a couple minutes before I head down for my run. I was looking so forward to this run (it's been three days) and had high hopes for a great night's sleep but I just barely dragged my tired self out of bed this morning. What gives? Lemme tell ya, it sucks!

I have an intern with me at my office right now so I am not getting very much work done. I leave work a bit stressed as a result -- maybe that's it...?

Yesterday was 100% clean as a whistle, hoping for the same for today, although I don't have anything here to cook for dinner. I need to go to the store after work so i'll think of something to pick up and fix.

Be back after my run & shower.

Good morning gals! I'm finally up - got up around 11:30 after going to bed around 1:30. I'm still recovering from this cold and this morning I woke up so thirsty and drank a ton of water but think it was mixed with a bit too much phlegm and I just threw it all up. (sorry if tmi) But, I feel better now... I hate that feeling.

Anyway, have lots of unpacking to do this morning and reorganizing. Need to feed the kids something and figure out if I want to eat anything right now...

I'm hoping to get a short WO in today and try to start getting myself back into the swing of things.

Katie, hope you enjoy your run this AM. I'm so jealous of your TM. I wish I had one. There are just times when I want to RUN!

Morning everyone!

BBL.

morning!

i am determined to make today an awesome day!!
great attitude, clean eats, high energy wo!

need to get groceries w/ the girls this a.m.
hoping to sneak in core ometime during the day
cleaning lady today!
sts wk2 sh/tri/bi tonight
WHEN AM I GONNA GET MY RUNNING SHOES???!!! laura's gonna whoop me if i dont get busy training! i cant let a 19yo noncathlete beat me!!:eek::D

angie, glad you made it home safe! you & ryan keep eachother encouraged!!
hope you get feeling better!
what is the school sched for dds? back to normal? id imagine the separation will be an issue for a bit again....always is for ginaafte r a long break...

katie, hope you have a great run & a productive day!

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty sure I have a stomach bug. I threw up 2 more times. I Just ate some toast and am sipping some water. We'll see if it stays down. welcome home, me. :mad:

Oh (((ANGIE))) I am so sorry you are sick.
Kate, GO BUY RUNNING SHOES! And groceries!

Run was good, 5.25 miles! I think I am rubbing blisters on my feet where the insole meets the side of the shoe (inside) because of overpronation. It's not terrible, though.

Super super super late, be back at lunch!

good morning!

kate, order them on line! cheaper and easier.

angie, welcome home. i hate the whole process of returning after a trip.

katie, hope your run was great.

studying here - 5 mile interval run and drill max drills. legs and core later i hope. also grocery max/drug store/walmart:(bbiab

Angie sorry about your tummy. If you can't keep food down just don't eat until later on today but suck on ice chips.

Katie work stress can bring you down. Oh blisters suck. Great run today.

Kate you better not let a 19yo noncathlete beat you. You have to represent all of us here on cathe nation:D. IMO buy 2 new running shoes, 2 different brands so that you have at least one pair that fits right.

Morris sending you some super study vibs~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaudia, Lisa, Anne what's new?
----------------------------------

My DS feels better today.

I'm no longer in recovery mode. Today's w/o is Amy's abs beginner kbells and ellip 20mins

I read an article, more like a chat, this female body builder said that you don't need a lot of cardio to lose body fat. It's more about eating clean. She said that she only does 15- 20min of HITT two times per week and 1/2 hour of straight cardio once a week but you have to eat 100% clean every day. :confused: There is always a big but.

bbl with menu

Morning!

I got to sleep in a little today since the girls don't have school:) I'll be babysitting at lunchtime, then going to see my grandma later this afternoon, I think. I ended up taking yesterday as a rest day-spent the whole day researching vacation rentals for our summer vacation with Darrin's family. Nothing like the last minute, huh? Eats were ok until Darrin busted out the fudge stripe cookies:eek: Now I need to bust out a calorie torcher!

Katie, I'm an overpronator too-I have Fred Flintstone feet-flat arches. Nice run!

Angie, welcome back!! Sorry you feel so crummy:( Take it easy, ok?

Kate, go get your shoes! You can't let your little sis show you up!

Morris, how do you fit it all in?

Robin, glad your son is feeling better. Danica has asthma and I hate when she gets a cold and her coughs are awful sounding. She's on maintenace meds and gets allergy shots too.

Hi Anne, Colleen, Lisa!

b-mulitgrain cheerios w/banana

ah yes, robin, the 100% ckean part, for more than a few days:D glad ds is better, glad you got in your wo.

katie, great run! and yes, i hate blisters:(

angie, so sorry you are sick! taek care of yourself. what is the status with your kidney stones?

grocerymax done. i do not want to study:( must hit it soon. i am also super discouraged. things are changing with my body since aidan dropped another feeding and my pants are tight:( my eats have been good the last 2 days, but it must be time to take the cals back a notch. it is hard for me to balance. wish me luck!

oh angie, yucko. rest up!!!

katie, awesome ru!!! are you blistering in your new shoes??

morris, re order online....id really worry id have to send em back 10x!
great wo!
sorry for the body change!! always a struggle...

robin, thats a tough BUT to swallow!:p i need to tighten my eats....grrrr
whats the plan now that recov is done?
good tip on the shoes...

klaudia, do they have tmrw off too?
hope grma is doing ok!
fudge stripes would = me growing 2 sizes!! addictive rotten lil things!!!

You guys are quiet today! I am in bed resting. Ryan came home early and took the girls out. I feel like junk and am annoyed. I am watching lots of episodes of friends. I miss that show.

Hope you all are having fab days! Robin why does the eating clean thing have to be the biggest part? I would so much rather wo twice a day and eat junk...

I'm here Angie! I've been cleaning house and now I'm babysitting my neighbor's kids for a couple of hours. Danica has all of them making beaded key chains:) Gotta make lunch and workout before we head to my grandma's house later. Is there any other reason you might be feeling like junk?;)

Kate, that's what happens when I send Darrin to the store. "They were 3 for $5!" Thank goodness he ate 2 packages himself!

Hey klaudia! Sounds like the kids are doing well for you! Nope, no other reason for the blah! A certain body part of Ryan's would have to be magically healed. Plus we haven't been together for like a month...:(

Still watching friends...

Hey ladies, I'm here on lunch and I feel like CRAP. I was about 15 minutes late eating my snack this morning and I almost passed out. Head hurts and belly hurts. I am not really sure what's going on but I do not like it...

Klaudia, we have the exact same feet!
Angie, hang in there and rest up!
Robin, how is Amy's kb dvd?
Morris, could you be simply retaining water?
Kate, shoes yet? Groceries?

Ugghhhh, okay, back to work. At least there are no clients to see this afternoon. And my supervisor is not making us take calls either. Too bad I don't feel better cause I could really get some stuff done!

klaudia, thinking of danica playing mommy/babysitter makes me :D.

angie, i secong the wo & eat junk idea! sigh....
feel btter soon!

katie, you feel better too!

groceries done!
had to come home for j's nap. will go get shoes as soon as shes done. lauras coming w/ us!:)

kate, my life reviolves around aidan's nap too ."ican meet you after aidan wakes up", or, "in 1 hr...." have fun shoeshopping. i guess i just kno w what i like online. plus, i sometimes order a few sizes from zappos - free shipping and returns!

angie, feel better.

klaud, i missed you earlier. re dh and shopping, mine always comes home with a bag of dove dark chocs for me. luckily i have not wanted anything to do with them lately.

katie, sorry you feel so bad. maybe some juice or a sports drink? i don't usually drink either, but maybe you bneed a supplement after your am run? i wish it was just water retention, but i think it is b/c ds dropped another feeding and my cals have not cut back yet. i am very mtoivasted, though, with snug pants on!

colleen, how are you?

anne, i mis you.

met a friend for lunch between study sessions. also did my core. i am absolutely stuffed from my big salad and a choc fiber bar:eek: (yummy i swear). at least it will keep the snack monster away for a bit. dinner is chick and brocoslaw and corn. weather is turning yucky, so perhaps no afternoon walk? bbiab

morris, good idea on ordering a few sizes @ zappos! smart lady!
lunch w/ a friend! how nice! i LOVE it when i get adult interaction in the day!!! :eek::D

got new shoes!! nike reax....in pink!:D this house is pink'd out!:D
got some cute wo clothes too!
i was holding up a Med or Lg trying to decide...Laura made me try on a small...she was right. i have serious mirror issues!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

g's comin up thedrive...cya!

Hey girls,

Well, it's 11 p.m. and I'm up with the girls. They went down for bed around 8 but it's almost as though they thought it was an afternoon nap and now they're up again. I'm listening to the Cubs slaughter the Padres. I suppose it's a good reason to be awake.

Kate, that's fun that you got new shoes. I just got new ones too. Finally! I'm the same way with sizes. I always go too big. Someday I'll have a "real" image of myself...

Morris, do you really think one feeding could make that much of a difference on your caloric needs?

Katie, I hope you are feeling better. I hate it when I'm sick. I feel like it's happened a lot this year. :(

Hi Robin, Anne, Lisa!

Now what to do...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.