xxxooo KettleBell WeekEnd Report oooxxx

Gayle

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

Today's WOD - tearing up sod and building raised beds, for time. :p

Run fast, Jane! Good job on last night's race! :)

Rhonda - I hope the school closing doesn't inconvenience you too much. You and DH have a great trip. Where are you going? Also, where did you get your Vibram's? I really want to try them, but there aren't any retailers in my state.

Waves hello to Deanie, Marcy, and Andilynn! :)

Wow...I'm tired! I loved the run this morning!! I was up at 5:15 and ready to go for my second 5K of the weekend. I loved this race and will do it again next year. It's was held in a park and we ran both on grass and pavement. I felt good at the beginning. The weather was cool but lots of humidity and fog. We ran on backroads so not too much traffic. I tanked a little at the end and finished less than a minute slower than last night. Since this was a small race I finished first in my age group and my sister second.

After the race, I headed to my parent's house for 2 hours of yard work.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi everyone, hope you all are havng a great weekend! I'm getting ready to head to the basement for some STS legs and my little workout buddy is here(grandson) so I'll have my own little cheering section down there with me! Next week will be back to kettlebells and cardio! Today was also the first day for weaing my GoWearfit so I'm really curious what the results will be when I plug it in. I did take it of when I went in to WalMart though, I guess I'm wondering what people wll think I have on my arm!

Waves to all! :)

Good Morning

This weekend my in-laws are here, so no workouts for me!

Jane::: great job on the races!!:D

Gayle::: fun WOD yesterday!!

Andilynn::: enjoy STS legs. that is one reason I really like kettlebells, I don't have to spend 30 min. or more working out my legs only! have fun with your grandson!

Have a super sunday everyone!

Yuck it's a gray cloudy Sunday:( I guess a trip to the park will have to wait for next weekend, the ground is so wet it's squishy! Anyway, today is a rest day for me and I'm glad because STS legs is tough! I need the rest, and then back to kettlebells tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Deanie- I usually don't like working my legs for that long of a time but either it's STS or my mindset right now but I'm loving it! Go figure!? :)

Hi everyone. I did Providence yesterday. Today shopping was my cardio.

Gayle- I purchased mine from a local running store. I believe that REI sells them online. To me, they are the greatest since sliced bread. My knees used to hurt when I wore traditional shoes and did step. Now I have no knee problems.

I think we are going to California possibly San Francisco and Monterey. Will know for sure tomorrow.

Deanie- Have fun with the inlaws.

Jane-Good job on your race.

Andilynn- Enjoy your time with your grandson. How much longer do you have in school?

Waves to Marcy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.