xxxooo KettleBell Monday oooxxx

Good Morning!

Gayle::: I liked your workout yesterday!! I copied it for future reference, but I would sub kettlebells for the sandbag. Good job on the 35#tgu!!:):)

I did some cooking yesterday (brisket and potatoes) and I will do the rest this afternoon. After I post here I have to CLEAN:rolleyes: which I always put off till the last minute!ugh! By the time I sit down tonight I will be totally wiped! Thank goodness DH helps with clearing the table and stuff when we have a big dinner:)! This is the first time in a long time we aren't going anywhere or having anyone over:confused: not sure how that happened!! I was going to invite my friend and her family, but never got to it..life seems so busy these days!

Work update: looks like the director is open to job sharing!!!:):) The 2 teachers will work 3 days each and I will work 4 days (I'm the asst.)!! She needs to run it by the board, but we think they will go for it. We won't find out till closer to June, but still, things look good!!:)

Almost forgot!... so busy chatting....
here's today's workout:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

even though I flubbed the snatches, I had a great workout and was really happy with it! especially the c&p's!

Starting to see a light at the end of the ETK tunnel. I would like to do 2-3 weeks of 5X3, 5X4, 5X5, take the snatch test and try to press the heavier weight, and then finish!!!:eek:
wondering what to do next though..... thought about SIM/Resolution - resolution has deadlifting in it....or just SIM????

Jane::: Been thinking of you and your mom all weekend. I hope all is well!!!!

Hope everyone's weekend was fun!
Have a great Monday!!!!

Hi All,

Mom was released from the hospital on Saturday which was a big surprise because they originally said Tuesday or Wednesday. She is doing really well and doesn't have too much pain. We still are waiting for news on the 2 nodes that they removed but other than that she is doing really well.

I survived the rounds of cuts in the office as well but now I am the only admin person here. I also think my boss is being moved which is a good thing because he is a jerk. That being said, I'm still looking for a job because I just don't have much respect for this company. They should have been doing this a couple of years ago instead of waiting until they are on the verge of collapse.

This is the workout I'm doing today. Yesterday I ran 4 miles.

Max rounds in 30 minutes

Kettlebell Swings x10
Push ups x10
Kettlebell Walking Lunges x20
Kettlebell Rows x10 (each side)
Kettlebell Thrusters x10 (each side)
Slasher to Halo x10
Kettlebell Pull/Catch/Squat x10
Kettlebell Sit up/reach x10
3 Driveway runs after each round

Gayle ~ I liked your workout yesterday. I copied it for future use.

Deanie ~ Glad you job is working out.

Waves hello to Ann, Marcy, Rhonda and Melissa!

Jane - I'm happy to hear your mom is home and doing well! I'm glad you still have a job, while you look for your better one. :) I like the workout you have planned today! Nice run yesterday. :cool:

Deanie - I'm glad to hear that things look good for your job. :) Nice workout! That's a LOT of snatches!

Hi Melissa, Rhonda, Marcy and Ann!!

Tonight is swings. I'm feeling every muscle in my back from yesterday's workout, so will probably stick with 12kg or maybe mix 12kg and 16kg up a little.

Have a good day!

Hi Everyone!

My project at work is slowly winding down so hopefully I'll be able to post more this week.

Today I did 4 chinups, HIIT Double Wave Pyramid (only rested after warmup and then was able to get through the rest of the workout with not extra rests!) and a 30 minute walk.

I'm sorry I don't have time to go through all of the threads.

Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt at our house for all the kids in our subdivision. A good time was had by all. No special Easter plans.

Jane - Glad your Mom is doing well and that you survived the job cut. Your workout tonight sounds like fun!

Deanie - I hope things work out with the job sharing. Great workout!

Gayle - How's your kitchen coming along? Hope you have a great workout tonight and that you're not too sore!

Ann - Welcome to the check-in!

Melissa - Congratulations on all your pullups!:D

Waves to Rhonda!

Marcy

GAYLE, DEANIE, JANE, ANNIE, MARCY, RHONDA!!! :D:D:D

Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been working on a website since Sunday. Saturday's workout was great, today's workout was great. :) I did 7 rounds of snatches in 10 minutes, so I didn't take a minute breaks but I got to it as soon as I could. I did sets of 10 with 25#, but tacked on a few 30's at the end of a few rounds. I banged my left wrist, ouch!

Gotta run, I am tired. Hugs to all!

Melissa:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.