xoxox Kettlebell friday xoxox

deanie

Cathlete
TGIF!!!!
Good Morning everyone!

Today I just did stretch max #1. My body is sore from ETK and all the painting I've done! Total coats: 5!!! I did 3 in the blue and then got disgusted, went to home depot and got their paint and did 2 coats in the gold! Happily I love the gold color!! I hope DH does too!

....anyway, happy its Friday. Its supposed to be great weather. I think I may read my book outside on the deck today this afternoon!:)

I hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Have a great Friday!!

LOL, Deanie!! 5 coats!!! I think I would have convinced myself to like blue. :D:D:D I'm glad you ended up with something you loved in the end. You've definitely earned a relaxing afternoon.

I took the day off today. It's my birthday and we're supposed to have some great weather, too. I was planning to do a workout, but our fruit trees arrived yesterday so I'll be planting those instead. There are 13! :eek: I'll save Jane's "Fab 40's" workout for tomorrow. :)

Hi to Jane, Marcy, Rhonda, and Andilynn.

Gayle::::

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!:D:D:D

...eat some cake and enjoy your day!!!! I hope you have a great one!!!

Good Morning and TGIF!!!

I'm ready for this week to be over!!

I loved the workout yesterday. It was quick but intense. We didn't take a rest between rounds, we just went through it as quickly as possibly. I love those workouts.

Tonight is a running workout at the track. I got this one off the Crossfit in Sugarland, TX. They have some great workouts posted. I changed some of the exercises as some of the equipment is not available at the track.

Spearman's Ladder
800m Run
20 Step ups
400m Run
20 Tricep Dips
200m Run
20 KB Swings
100m Run
20 Air Squats
200m Run
20 Push ups
400m Run
20 Burpees
800m Run
20 Sit ups

Gayle - Enjoy your day and planting your fruit trees. I love my orange tree right now. It has beautiful tiny white flowers on it and it smells so good!!

Deanie - I'm glad you got the paint color that you wanted. I'm so bad at picking paint colors. I've been in my house for 14 years and just painted my bedroom.

Waves hi to Marcy, Andilynn and Rhonda.

Good Morning!

I did Patrick Goudeau's Not Your Momma's Step for the first time. Complex, but doable. Didn't get it perfect the first time but got pretty close and it was fun.

Deanie - Sorry about your painting fiasco. Sounds like what we went through when we painted our kitchen. I'm sure Stretch Max felt really good this morning. Enjoy your book!

Farmer - My upper body soreness is gone but. My inner thighs were really sore from the cossack stretches on Wednesday but I'm okay now. Only 2 more weeks of ETK!:D

Jane - I got winded just reading your workout let alone if I ever try to do it. You're amazing!

Gayle - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great day and eat lots (well, maybe not lots!) of cake!

Waves to Andilynn!

Have a great day!

Marcy

Happy Birthday Gayle!

Today I did Providence rounds 8-14 and repeated rounds 9-11. IF is going well. I don't eat breakfast anymore and I usually start eating around 12 noon.

Deanie- Glad you like your new color. Enjoy your last weekday of vacation.

Marcy- I envy your coordination :). Glad you had a good workout.

Jane- Have fun with your workout tonight!

Gayle- Have a good birthday! What kind of fruit trees did you get?

Hi Andilynn.

Whoopee, it's Friday! Today is a rest day for me, last nite I puuled out my Lauren Brooks kettlebell workout. I liked it much better than the last time I did it but I was using my 25# and 35# bells and I think the heavier weight made it tougher and that made me like it better!

Gayle-Happy Birthday! Hope all your B-day wishes come true!

Deanie- Enjoy your book on the deck, Iknow how tough it is to decide on a paint color, I still get the itch to change mine and I like my colors!

Waves to Jane , Farmer and Marcy! :)

Thanks, ladies. :)

Jane - Looks like a good tough workout you have planned. Enjoy!

Marcy - Glad your upper body is feeling better. I don't usually get cake, but my Mom made me 2 dozen :eek: chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies, and my MIL has a tradition of making me a Key Lime pie for my b-day. This is NOT going to be a clean eating weekend! :)

Farmer - Good job on Providence! We're planting apple, pear, and plum trees. All of the holes are dug and we'll plant them tomorrow.

Andilynn - Good job on your workout!

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!

Gayle - You can eat some white chocolate chip cookies for me, please! Love white chocolate!

My DH has been talking about knocking down the trees in our backyard and planting fruit trees instead. After reading about all your trees, when we have the $$ to chop them down, I think I'll be planting fruit trees too. Plum and apple sound good!

Farmer - Great job on Providence! I'm glad the IF is working for you.

Andilynn - Good job with Lauren Brooks! Really like her DVD and her joint mobility section is great.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.