xoxo kettlebell x tuesday oxox

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today's workout went well, except I was tired and had a hard time getting started. Another busy day today, no time to workout after work. Tomorrow will be worse, I'm going to have to do my 5X4 in the morning!!:eek::eek: I seriously hope I can get up in time! This seems like the busiest week this year!! at least one thing for each boy after school everyday but Friday. Friday is when I meet with the RKC!!!:):)

Hope everyone has a great day!:)
workout link is in my signature!

Good morning!

Thanks Melissa!

Deanie - Nice workout! :cool: Good luck on the 5x4 tomorrow. The stove is a GE Profile, but I think it's pretty much the same as the Maytag. I love it! Good luck with your busy week, I can't wait to hear how your RKC meeting goes! :)

Jane - Your mom is amazing. :) Nice workout yesterday! It's reminding me of "Lucky 7's".

Work is kinda crazy this week. I got stuck here late yesterday so didn't get to start RoP. I'm going to try to do it tonight, if I can't I may push this off until next week. :confused:

I'm going for a 4 mile run this afternoon. That workout yesterday was a killer. My sisters were yelling at me for thinking that one up. They did not like the driveway runs or Mr. Spectacular!!

Deanie ~ I don't know how you keep everything straight with your kids. You are Wonder Woman!!

Hi Melissa and Gayle!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

This is going to be a wham! bam! thank you, ma'am because I am in a hurry - again! This week is full of softball games and birthdays. At least it's fun stuff!

Check the workout v down there v

Melissa

Hey gang!

Work is nuts this week...my brain is fried...I'm just going to do PM stuff because I don't have to think about it. :confused:

Jane - Have a great run! Who doesn't love Mr. Spectacular!!! ;)

Melissa - YAY LOOSE JEANS!!!!! :D:D:D Are you eating Ezekiel bread? I just
beet.gif
TGU's!!!!!

Deanie - You need a personal assistant to keep all those baseball games and stuff straight!

Okay, I am here now! :D

Deanie, I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE RKC APPT!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about it. My week sounds like yours. So many games, but we also have so many birthdays.
Mariah's team has lost both games so far. :p
Nice workout today! I was planning on working on my snatches tomorrow afternoon. Karate chop and pour the pitcher down. ;)

Jane, I am LOL about your sister's reaction to that workout! I wish that we lived close to each other because I would LOVE to do your workouts with you!
I agree, your mom is really, REALLY special!

Gayle, Don't worry if you have to put it off another week, that is totally fine. I think that both Deanie and I had to do the PM 5 weeks instead as well. No biggie! :D

Hey Rhonda!
I am guessing that Marcy is gone? :(

I feel better now that I "talked" with you! :D

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.