Xers -Wonderful Wednesday Is Upon Us! & Soon Tob Be XX'ers!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning gang! If I'm gonna ride my bike on golf path I had better get out there so I shall scoot and BBL with all of yesterdays personals!

Have a great morning to all I miss!

Thinking maybe Debra X will pop in today to say shes in the new house! :7

Hi all,

Today is graduation for DS. It should be fun and then we are going out to eat with FIL.

Traci - Glad to hear you are riding the bike. That should be a great change.

I'll bbl, everyone have a great day!

Tracy

Good morning,

I'm heading off to the basement to do Cardio Kicks. It's grocery shopping morning, so don't know if I'll get a chance to post again until way later.

TraciX - ride like the wind!

TracyX - congratulations to DS!!!!!!

Teddygirl - I answered your question about vegan food sources in yesterday's thread. Check it out if you get a chance.

SandraX

RE: Xers -Wonderful Wednesday Is Upon Us! & Soon Tob Be...

Wendy: NY&C I love shopping there too, I do have problems with most of there pants, always 2 to 3 inches or more to big in my waist. My fitness goals, I’m going to keep trying till I get it right, who wants to just look skinny, or thin, not me. I like the muscular look. The problem has to be me not eating enough protein, what else could it be, I’m a carb freak x( :) Have a great day.

TracieX: have fun riding your bike, I been looking at few cheap bikes, lowest I seen yet, is just under $100. When are we going to see new pictures? pretty woman:)

SandraX: I printed your list:7 So, what did I do last night, well, I wrote down everything I eat daily, and too my surprise, WAYYYYYYYYYY to many carbs. I need, lots and lots and lots and lots (get the ideal) of proteins, therefore going to take another approach, on my lunch break, off to the grocery store I go :9 :9 Thank you;-) ;-)

This morning, I tried to do cardio fusion, legs DOMS BIG TIME, so I stopped :eek:

Tonight, GS chest & tri’s & abs. Maybe I can get another walk in nothing more than 30 minutes to loosen up the ole legs. Be back to talk about the guy with the wonderful smile.

Teddygirl~

Good Morning Ladies!

Tracy-X: Congratulations to you, your ds and dh!!! Does your ds have any plans for next fall?

Traci-X: Love the check-in title! Have fun riding!

Sandra-X: Can you pick me up some milk? ;-) Enjoy your Cathe workout!

Plyo didn't get done last night. My allergies started getting the better of me. I tried helping Phil installing the cooktop vent and got dizzy looking up. Since those Plyo back and forth jumps always make me dizzy when I feel fine, I thought I'd hold off till today. And, since I haven't any coffee, it'll have to wait till this afternoon. That's all the excuses I can think of at the moment.:7 I did pull out the Fluidity Barre and do a couple of modified chin-ups and hamstring exercises.

Gotta go on a DDCoffee run! BBL

Hi to all who follows!

Wendy

Good morning,
Woke up a little late this morning, so started to do B&G floorwork, but only did the leg raises with the stability ball, then switched to stability ball abs. After that, popped in Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Step (without risers) to learn the first 3 combos. What a fun little routine so far. I have to really listen to her to get it right. Guess that's why I like her stuff so much, it's not boring for me and the time flies.

Traci, hope you enjoyed your ride on the golf bike path. Always nice to work the legs in a different way for sure.

Tracy, tell your son congrats on his graduation. What comes next for him? Is he going on to college? My boys were not college material (at the time), but they both have great jobs now as linemen for public utility districts. Hope your time with FIL is nice.

Sandra, enjoy your Cardio Kicks session. Grocery shopping will be tomorrow after work for me. Have to pick up things for the camping trip this weekend.

Teddygirl, sure an eye opener to write down everything consumed during the day. Cutting down my carbs has helped a lot for me. Can't wait to hear about the new guy!

Wendy, sorry about the allergies kicking in. No coffee at your house? I've got to have my coffee so hardly ever run out. You don't make coffee in an electric coffee maker? Oh, it's a sad day when mine breaks, but it gets replaced in a SNAP! The generator will be nice for making coffee in my electric coffee maker while camping.

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk10/Day5/Rnd2
Workout: Legs & Back / ARX / 4 Mile Run

YogaX was great last night, and got all those kinks out. :) Volleyball on the other hand wasn't so great, we lost. :( This group was a mixed bag of ages. We couldn't keep the ball in bounds, and they didn't do the traditional bump, set, spike. Noooooo they got the ball over the net as soon as we hit it over. No time to set up or cover the dead spot. x(

Wendy, No I didn't get the netipot, procrastination at its best on my part. Of course my allergy is for a certain tree that blooms, so it always sneeks up on me. :D We are suppose to have great weather all week. I had to tell the DD's they couldn't wear their swim suits all day today. My youngest DD had a slight sun burn, and I told her no sun on her back today. Talk about a disappointed look on her face.

Sandra, I would think that Yoga would have helped me with clearing up my sinuses. The other problem is balance. Even last night I had a hard time with some of the poses. Anyone watching me last night would think that I had never done yoga before. :) I have to go grocery shopping tonight. I find I have to be in the right mood for that type of shopping.

Tracy, Congrat to your DS on his graduation.

Jeanette, The black powder event really sounds like fun. We have a group of Military at the faire and they shoot their guns off. They used to shoot the canons, but someone in the area complained. :(

Traci, Have fun on the bike, and don't get hit by a golf ball. :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Back from my DDCoffee run!

Jeanette-X: If we ever met in real life, I'm going to have trouble calling you just plain Jeanette! I'll want to punctuate your name with an X! :7 You must be getting stronger in order to ride against the wind, have it be TTOM, and still come close to your PB!!! Good Job! No, I don't like to cook. No, we don't have a coffee maker. Oh, wait... Yes, Phil bought me a brand new coffee maker when I decided DDCoffee had enough of my $. As you can see, I can live with that too! :7 The coffee maker has only been used a couple of times by Phil.

Ewww!! Splat! Sputter! CHOKE! Cough! x( There's sugar in my coffee!!!!!! Gotta go back and yell at the new person!!!

BBS to finish personals.
Wendy

~~~~~~~~~~~ Lite Weights / Recovery: Cycle Day 4~~~~~~~~

* (Master Series) Core Cardio
* Bike (sunrise on golf cart path)
* Squeeze Lower + MTV Pilates Legs
Last day of easy stuff then its back to pumping serious iron!

Had to go to plan B on Bike Ride- pulled bike out of garage to find the brakes all funky and couldn’t get them to unstuck so I said S* it & headed out with Coach Sean to the golf path to do CC3…. 10 minutes into it I realized I didn’t have my running shoes on (my feet are not good without proper shoes) – Didn’t want to turn back as I was pretty frustrated by that point – just continued on but did walk/jog and for just 30 minutes. It was scheduled “lite” day anyway so I guess its all good! Then went to WalMart for the groceries (looked for Sandra X!)…..

Also completed MS Core Cardio 30min + Leg work from Squeeze & MTV Mix – I think that’s good for the AM as tonight is Front Lawn Max!

One thing I am really excited about (& just thought of) …. Once my workout room is moved into my office I’ll be able to use BBC Treadmill Workouts! YIPPEE!!! I ordered the TV/DVD Stand this morning- arrival Wed next week…. I’ll take the guest room TV since we have no guests EVER and like it that way! I’ll take the DVD player from master bedroom as I KNOW it plays all my DVDs without issue and we’ll get a new one for in there…. I am a VERY happy camper! This time next week I shall be in my new room! WooHoo!!!!!! The other thing that’s just too cool about the move is that all those 1am wake ups that I have energy but cant workout til DH gets up! Now I can get it all done before I crash after a sleepless night. ZIPPITY!

Got 2 things I just have to get done then PROMISE I’ll be back for personals!!!!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Didn't have to yell at new person. Owner did it for me! He kept saying, "It's Wendy. Don't you know Wendy? She takes her coffee: Large, extra cream, no sugar!" Then he repeated it in their native tongue. I thought that should have been covered on their introductory "welcome to the company" mandatory video! LOL

Jeanette-X: Who was it? Tracy or you? Who made coffee by candlelight during a power outage? That's some serious coffee devotion! My eldest isn't college ready either. He's plenty smart enough, but not diligent enough. Since he doesn't want to go into the trades like dh, he's thinking of getting licensed to do hair. I think he'll do good with it. Get out into the real world and see what it's like. If he decides to continue his education, he always has that opportunity. My middle son already has his future mapped out though. He's in the civil air patrol and wants to go to the Air Force Academy. Please do take pictures of the shoot. I'd love to see what you're talking about!

Laurie-X: Sorry y'all lost last night. I'm sure it was a great challenge though! I've procrastinated too. I still have to search my favorites for the site someone gave me in OD that sells netipots. LOL at you having to tell dd she can't wear bikinis all day!:7 I'm at the age where you'd have to give me tons of money to put one on in public! Maybe after the X, it won't require a ton of $$. ;-) She'll thank you when she's older and her skin doesn't resemble leather! Enjoy L&B! It's one of my favorites!

Teddygirl: I was shocked to see what my calories totalled when I logged my daily intake on Sparkspeople. I think that lasted for a week. I'm a carb junkie too. But, I do better when I'm ignorant of the exact amount I'm eating. I find that when I focus on what I can't eat, it makes me crave it even more! Hopefully, you're not that way. Good luck with gaining muscle weight!

Traci-X: LOL on NO guests! I'm suprised you didn't have a workout room earlier. How exciting for you to finally put one together!! LOL at the 1AM workouts! I have my middle of the night moments too. Only, I can EASILY talk myself out of them if I'm already in bed. I hear ya about getting back to lifting heavy! I can already tell a difference in my strength this week. I have the DOMS to prove it. Looks like my dc are going to be busy rubbing my triceps and shoulders. Hopefully, Phil will take pity on me and stop his kitchen work to rub my pecs. I'm a mess! :7

Does anyone know when Debra will be able to join us again? What is it? Three more days till Nicole gets back from vacation? I hope they are having great days! Same for Mary (I know she's someone doing the X), Cheryl (great advice about the mirrors!), Swift Amy (hope your wrists are doing better), and Amy (sleeping beauty, I mean blondie?)

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good Morning, ladies!!

I haven't had any time to read anything "upstairs", but I just wanted to greet everyone this morning!

I have to run out for a dentist appt this morning. Oh, and Traci....My hair is blonde now!!!;-) ;-)

Starting now.......Starting today...........

Up Protein……
Reduce Carbs …
Reduce Cardio 2x per week…
Adding meats 2x a week into diet ……
Working Hard……

New Workout

Rotation is simply UB and lower body :) :)

You guys heard me mention MIS before and the wonderful results I got, well I’m on it. I’ll be following this routine for the next 2 weeks starting now, starting today. I have always heard and believed, Strength Training, is the key to a lean muscular bod, so I have decided to give this theory a try, cutting cardio to 2x per week.

MIS (entire)
Lower –legs & glutes
MIS (entire)
Lower body – butts & guts
MIS (entire)
Lower body – legs & glutes
Rest day or cardio

any suggestions? :)

Teddygirl~

Finally back for some chit chat with the girls!

TeddyGirl:
Oh so many of us wish we were looking to add calories for a bit of a weight increase! Maybe my next life I will be blessed with your challenge! SandraX is so good with all her suggestions isn’t she? I was drooling reading the list. I found my bike at Walmart for 79.00-It’s a 10 speed but nothing fancy- just right for my needs. WHOA on your workout! My only comment … Can your legs handle MIS followed by a killer lower then back again? You can always modify the lower if you need to tho.

Tracy X: Happy Graduation day!!!!!!!! How cool for a mom!!!!

Sandra X
My goodness BE CAREFUL with the TracyX vs TracIX! I was almost in tears when I read I was nasty to you but soon understood that it was TracyX you were referring to! OR was I nasty and just don’t recall that? Hmmmmm. Hope those hormones are back in check for another month… Mine square out pretty quickly these days.. I’m ready to hit another 3 weeks of hard lifting. OOOOHHHHH Cardio Kicks- I LOVE THAT ONE TOO!!!! I wish I could just workout all day long!

Amy
Oh you crazy blonde woman! Don’t ya just FEEL like its summer with great highlights? Hope dentist wasn’t an OUCHIE visit!

Cheryl
On Slim Express… I really Love this one! Everything’s between 30-35 minutes and the music is much more upbeat and it just gets the job done quickly. I’ll be using it for recovery weeks but I bet you’d love it as either an add-on or a travel w/o. She does use band + 3 & 5 #ers but you could do all with the band.
So glad you are feeling better! So did it cure your Greek Yogurt addiction? Thanks for mirror info… I’ll have to tread lightly with anything glues to walls tho!

Laurie X
Sure hope those allergies are much better! I find that “head down” poses only feel better for my head if its “just allergies” but once it gets closer to sinus infection its very painful. Do take care! Only 2 more weeks!!!! What ya gonna do after X this time???? I am so proud and humbled to be on the same board with you! No worries on VB game! At least you are out there playing! LOL on the golf ball! Those crazy people start at 7am so I make sure I’m outta there as fast as possible! There are actually 4 complete courses here- North South East West.... They only open 2 early so they can do maintenance on the other 2- I look for the trucks/mowers and head obver to those courses... unless I get lost of course!

Jeanette X
Congrats on completing yet another tt with an impressive showing… getting to be “just expected” that you will perform well! Did that wine get delivered as planned today? Everytime you mention your workouts I want to go do Totally Hot Cardio again! I just cant seem to find enough days in the month to do all I want + yard time every day. I want to walk/bike run 3x per week… Kick 1x … BBC Cardios 1x … Yoga 2 x …. Functional training 1x…. Weights Daily…. Cardio Abs 3x….. Then theres step, HiLo Circuits! LOL TOO MUCH !!

Wendy (2 more weeks to X status!!!!) So happy to see you are treating Baby a bit better!! Be careful or I’ll have child services on your door for threats! Sorry about your allergies too! My goodness DH is suffering too- I’m knocking on wood! LOL on the coffee- I cannot believe that a coffee lover like you doesn’t have an auto start maker at home! I have one at bay & House PLUS a back up in each house!!!!!!!!! I cannot handle a morning without coffee- I mean literally before getting out of bed! DH brings me coffee EVERY MORNING if he’s up first! If I get up before 330am (auto start) I push start and make myself instant so I don’t have to wait! ADDICT… On power outages… Last years Hurricane scare- I bought 8 large Instant coffees (we have gas stove) so in case I was without power for a few weeks I could survive!!! I think Deb actually moves in to house on Thursday… Those movers take a long time to drive!

I think I'm as caught up as I shall ever be! Sure hope I didnt miss anyone - if I did its no because I dont value you - I just have ADD and its hitting NOW!

Great day Xers... Wanna Be Xers .... Soon to be Xers and TA DA- soon to be DOUBLE Xers

TracieX: I love your plans, office, workout room, you’ve got it going on my dear, nice! Now you’ll able to workout anytime of the day, huh? good:) Guess what, yesterday, I noticed my door gym is unwinding, the middle two. Mines, is just like yours,

As far as my workout, I really don’t think that’s going to be a lot on my legs, not the way I plan on doing it, when doing legs and glutes only going to grab 5 to 8 lbers, I’m going to try it. I know how to adjust realll goodd:D

Been eating a lot today, (no sweets tho) those five lbs I lost, going to regain them and then redirect them, turning fat into beautiful muscles. if you follow that.

Oh man, just that quick thunder and lighting, hm where did that come from, hope it done by the time I finish my workout tonight, I was planning a relaxing long walk.

Well guys, just about time for me to leave, have a wonderful evening, YOU ALL:) :)

Teddygirl~

Hi, everyone! Just a quick check in, although I've been following you all through the day...

Wendy, I'm laughing about your coffee!! They should get it right!!

Teddygirl, I agree, Sandra has wonderful suggestions.
I am liking Omega 3 eggs lately as a nice vegarian form of protein - two fresh eggs steamed 3 1/4 minutes in a skillet with a bit of water is just right :eek:

Also Xocai dark chocolate protein bars - yum! 150 cals and 10 grams protein plus lots of antioxidents. Good luck, good luck, good luck - and I hope you don't get sick and tired of MIS! I'll have to pull mine back out again }(

Traci, depending on the size of the mirror you may not have to glue - screw in clips are another option and I really don't think they show. Very inobtrusive. Just rest the mirror on the baseboard and then maybe one tiny clip per corner (screwed in) may be all you need depending on the size of the panels you're looking for. But I would definitely call a pro.

Yes, I think I'm cured of my Greek Yogurt addiction for a little while! That did it. Perhaps for the best... it's not cheap and with granola in it it was anywhere from 270 to 300+ calories per serving.

Amy, I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!

Same to Netta, TracyX, Sandra and Wendy!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl
P.S. almost forgot to report - I did Rhythmic Step this morning. Really early. I was proud :)

Good Evening Ladies!

Plyo is DONE! I skipped the 180's as I was already feeling dizzy. My sinuses hates it when it rains. Sudafed and Advil wasn't enough to keep the headaches away today. Still pushed play though. A Wanna Be Xer gots to do what she's got to do. ;-) However, I'm waiting to do S&A tomorrow after art lessons. My whole body is still sore.

How exciting to hear talk of the new X workouts posted in the OD. I will be happy to go through Beachbody again for X variety.

Amy: Hope you have a gentle dentist and dental hygienist.

Teddygirl: Watch out: a woman on a mission! Hope your legs don't fall off doing L&G twice and B&G! You're a stronger woman than me!:)

Traci-X: I'm debating about extending phase 3 for another week. That way, I can workout with Phil. Oh! Who am I kidding! Knowing my lazy self, I'll make him jump in doing whatever I'm currently doing! }( You're such a good mother! Baby would LOVE you! It's funny that she chose me to be her best beloved. The kids feed her, take her for walks, play tug of war with her stinky orange sock, and take her outside for bathroom breaks. Yet, she follows me everywhere, and listens to me. It kills them when we all call her and she comes to me until I tell her she can go. I believe the coffee maker Phil bought me does have an automatic starter. I'm a DDCoffee lover.:9 I can buy their coffee grounds and use light cream, and it still doesn't taste the same as when they make it for me. I think they lace their coffee with drugs. Of course, I have no proof. Just saying. ;-) Wendell is a keeper! We're so blessed to have such wonderful husbands. I'm praying Mini-Me (Tayler) can find a mate like her father when she's grown. Oh, it was you who heated up water over a candle during the power outages. That's sooo funny!!!!

Cheryl: I agree! They should get it right considering my nickname there is Sweetie. They used to say I didn't need sugar because I was sweet enough. I think the new person took my nickname to literally mean I like sugar. He'll learn soon enough! Or else he won't be getting any Christmas cookies from me.}( I have RS. You should be proud of yourself! When Phil saw me previewing it, he commented that Cathe is quite bouncy in that one.:7 He was used to seeing me doing Basic Step. LOL I never did get around to actually doing RS; the high impact kinda scares me.

Tracy-X: I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating! You must be a very proud momma!

Well, I'm going to check on Phil's kitchen progress. He's installing the oven into the cabinet. Unfortunately, he's got to cut a larger hole to fit it inside the cabinet. Nothing's ever easy.

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

I just wanted to pout and complain. I miss Nicole and Debra! When Jeanette leaves this weekend, who's gonna play late night posts with me? :-( Sandra-X? Cheryl? Anyone??? :7

Oh Sandra, you really should warn those of us not wanting to gain weight to not read your post to Teddygirl! You had me craving all things I didn't need to crave! Avocados turn into homemade guacamole dip with pita chips in my mind! :7

Okay! I'm done pouting. I smell sawdust. I need to go supervise. }(

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

Good evening,

This late enough for you Wendy? My sister came over tonite and we laid out the wall tile on paper. DH has a little more work to do on the wall. He's a sweetie (most of the time) and does good work.

Wendy, thanks, I think I am stronger on the bike. I really think it helps not to lay off too much in the winter. Anyways, I'll ride this cycling wave for a while. Who knows, I may be into some other hobby in a few years from now. Maybe fly tying or needlepoint or tile design. Have a meeting with a few girlfriends tomorrow night. We're going to play a 5 day cycling trip for this summer, probably to Hood River, Oregon. One year we went to the California wine country and last year we went up to Oregon, had a blast! Nice dinners, wine, shopping. It was fabulous! Want to do it again. I'm leaving next Thursday to go to my nephew's wedding. Wonder if they have a DD there? I've got to try this fabulous coffee! I like a little sugar (sorry, I use Splenda) in my coffee. I did drink it black the other night when having that heavenly dessert at the restaurant (won't speak of it because it will create cravings in Traci again). Wasn't me that made the coffee by candlelight, maybe Traci or Tracy? Hey, if I'm that desperate, which I was this winter during some outages, I'll go outside and use the little 2 burner camp stove. Sorry about the headaches. Way to go on still pushing play!!! I know what you mean about construction in the home and "nothing is ever easy". You ought to work for the State of California. Everything requires 50 memos, a survey, CYA training courses. On and on. LOL re: guacamole and chips. I'm there with you girl!

Laurie, I'm trying to picture the team you played as not doing a bump, set spike. Did they even know what they were doing? Was that their game plan to throw you guys off with non-traditional play? I always think of that as "jungle ball". Hope the allergies leave soon. Can't be fun at all. Do you have a faire coming up?

Traci, your new workout room sounds soooo cool!!! So sorry the bike ride didn't work out for you. Hope you get those brakes fixed. Sounds like the run wasn't quite what you wanted either. Is your DH all okay about the new workout room? He's such a jewel, bet he didn't have a problem with it at all, nor the new stand. Can't wait for my new Totally Hot Cardio and Totally Hot Step to come in. Also have Stepsational coming too. Your Wendell is a treasure to bring you coffee if he's up first! Haven't got my DH trained that way yet. Once in a while he will make a pot for me.

Ann, hope the dentist visit is painless for you. Not my favorite thing to do, though it never used to bother me before. I have a touchy spot where there is not much enamel down near my gum on one tooth. I always get tense when they clean near it.

Teddygirl, hope you don't get bored with the MIS 3X a week. You are an animal! I'd have to work my legs with light to no weights to do that much.

Cheryl, where do you get those Xocai dark chocolate bars? Did you OD on Greek Yogurt? I love Rhythmic Step too!

Got to go, see you all in the a.m.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.