Xers.....Windy Wednesday.....

blkblt

Cathlete
Well at least it is here in Lux. WOW...what a night! It was so windy that I thought the roof would just blow away and it rained.... wall of rain, coming down so hard....and this morning, the sun...:+ go figure.
Today it's supposed to be Core Syn. but I'll see after breakfast. I don't like to sub that one as it's pretty unique, but the back is still a little iffy...
I'll be back later for some personals. Have a great one.;-)

Hi all,

It's windy here on the east coast and 65!

Yesterday ended up being an easy jog and Magically Hips. I haven't run in about 4 weeks, so I just took it easy. I have new shoes, but wore my old ones because its so muddy, but I'm going to have to throw those out; they are worn out and I can feel it.

Today is supposed to be lighter legs, but I'm not feeling the love, so I may do a little heavier weight work. I'll see when I get home.

I'll try to catch up with personals later today. I haven't had any time.

Tracy

Greetings from PA!!!!!:D

In Chicago, my plane was delayed on the tarmac for an hour and 45 minutes. Thankfully, the lady sitting next to me was awesome! It was like talking to a long lost friend. We're getting together in a couple of weeks. I don't think I ever giggled as much until the plane landed in Philly; especially at this one guy who kept trying to flirt with me... must have been my extreme heels.}( }( }( What? Did you think I was going to say it was my extreme personality and charms? Plueeze LOL

Phil never did get around to massaging my feet last night. And after more than 24 hours in 4.5 inch heels, my feet are hurting pups! I'm trying to think of which floor work I can do today. Jeanette, do you have any suggestions? :eek: :D ;)

I missed you ladies so much!!! I won't be able to catch up. Debra, can you bring me up to date on the happenings around here?:*

After soaking in the tub, I'll be posting some pictures of my trip. I think I'll have to post them in my blog. An explanation will be in order for some of the pictures.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Ballistic Hugs to All!!!!:* :* :*
Wendy

Hi all...and welcome home Wendy!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well this morning. I have class and possibly a test today...and then a monster load of errands to do. And for some reason, I still haven't finished my laundry yet! I got to most of personals last night...even Sandra..although her post is below mine for some cyber reason I am not really sure about. CBL and I are having a few difficulties right now...I think everything has just moved kind of fast...I hope we will be okay, but I know I will be fine. We still have plans this upcoming weekend...I think we just need to slow things down a bit. I will be doing cardio today, I think....unless I am really too pooped by this afternoon. I didn't sleep well last night. Any hoo, hope everyone has a great day!

Wendy...If you can wait until this afternoon, I will be happy to catch you up!! Hope you had a great trip...and I have to tell you I have no sympathy for your aching feet if your wore 4 inch heels to fly!!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 12/ Day 3/ Back & Biceps; ARX (+Eion's Quickie)

Good morning,

I'm feeling yesterday's workout in the form of tired legs.

Traci?????? Where are you???? I hope TTOM didn't bring you crashing down? I hope it's not the storms. They look pretty nasty.

Christiane....That's a frightful kind of rain! Hard to sleep through that, I'd imagine.

Tracy....Really? You haven't run in about a month? It doesn't seem that long. Did it feel good? Did DS go with you? There's quite a lot of nasty storms hitting the southern US last night and today; are you getting part of that weather system?

Wendy....Are you really back for good now? Woohoo!!!! Was this trip less traumatic than the last? Update on my: I'm trying to achieve brevity in my posting, so I can spend quality time with my thesis. I plan on having a revision finished by the end of this month. Oh, and I'm on the last week of Round 2. Laurie and I will be doing a bit of the new P90X+ Classic rotation, starting in a few weeks.

Jeanette....I love that horse with no name song. You could also put the lime in the coconut and drink them both down. Your life sounds pretty good, without all the stress of schooling. It's nice when everything fits into place, the way it seems to have done for you. I can taste the finish, but am trying not to, because there's still a couple of huge hurdles to overcome. If all goes as plans, I'll be defending in June. But nothing ever goes as plans, especially when opinionated university professors are involved. Definitely check out Amy's kickboxing. I think you'd probably like it.

Debra....Trouble with CBL?? Oh no! You can't possibly handle relationship troubles along with a nasty divorce! I hope you guys work it out. He seems like such a fine catch. Yesterday was the first afternoon with the nanny (she's even British!). It worked out super well. She can't come today, so I'll have to plant DD in front of the tv for a bit so I can get some work done this morning. Then we will go grocery shopping this afternoon.

Well, I'd best get to BB and ARX (last time!!!!). Oh, and start off with a lovely warm up with our friend Eion. I hope Traci gives us a shout out soon. It's alarming when she's not here to give us a sunny hello.

Sandra (CatheCat)

Slow & Heavy/week 3/day 3
Workout: Lowmax + Coremax:)

Good morning:)

I just had to report that Lowmax kicked my booty this morn, YOWZA. I was sweating like crazy, loved it:9 So glad tomorrow is upper body needing to give legs a rest. Monday, I had such good results with PUB just might bring that one back tomorrow, who knows or maybe I will mix it up as to say S&H chest PUB chest, a thought;) But, I do know tomorrow morning I’ll have more time, since I wont be doing any cardio, cant believe I said that. Okay enough, back to work:7

Good morning,
Today's rotation called for Cardio Kicks, but I don't have that one so I subbed with Kickmax - timesaver premix, includes leg conditioning drills. Not a lot of cardio in this, but I have Garage Boys tonite so will get plenty there. I did feel my core tightening a lot while doing the leg conditioning drills.

Wendy, so glad you are back!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Actually, still want to hear about your first trip. Could you please post the link to your blog as I have this new laptop and don't have it bookmarked. Glad you found someone to visit with on the plane. Makes the time fly. I think Pyramid Lower Body floor work is good. Also GS Legs floorwork with the band is good.

Christiane, I hate the wind too. I'm always thinking something's going to come flying thru a window. Hope the back eases up. Core Syn bananas and all can be tough on the back for sure.

Tracy, must have been nice jogging yesterday. Do you listen to music while jogging? I like having something to listen to rather than my own breathing, especially when climbing hills on my bike. What kind of shoes do you like? I own a few pairs of New Balance. I have to be sure and get the wide ones so my toes aren't cramped.

Debra, I'll be right over to get the rest of that laundry done. I promise I won't mix the reds with the whites. Hope things go okay with CBL, but now's the time to get these things out in the open anyway. Hope you get a nice little nap in today. What plans do you have for the weekend? Did DD ever get to see herself on TV?

Sandra, glad the nanny is a good one for DD. How many days a week will she be able to come over? I'm very satisfied with my life, but who knows what could come up. I'm basically pretty laid back about most stuff. My parents think I'm probably too laid back and that I should probably be more domestic and hardworking LOL! Hey, as long as we're taking care of business, not hurting anyone and DH and I are compatible in that department, who cares? Not I. I do admire you with your incredible drive! You do so much, plus are Mother Of The Year material too! I always think of you and baking and WILL get that day in for myself sometime before winter is over. Wow, is this your last week of P90X??? Are you going to do the recovery week as written? Pictures?

Latrese, great workout this morning! I think Lowmax is a super workout. That one always gets me sweating big time. I enjoyed pulling out Coremax the other day. Hadn't opened that one in ages.

Traci, hope all is well, we usually hear from you by now.

Jeanette

Give me a Hey! Give me a Ho Ho!!! I'm doing the Happy Dance. BB and ARX are officially laid to rest. BB is the hardest of the P90X upper body workouts, IMO. My grip gets tired from holding the heavy dumbells in the bicep work, then which makes it harder to do to the pull ups. Oh well, I definitely work to fatigue on that workout, and that's what it's all about. I went up in reps and weight on most of the bicep work. I'm not finished with the P90X rotation yet, just with the workouts. I'll do a cardio tomorrow, a legs & back workout, plus some core, on Friday, a kickboxing workout on Saturday, rest on Sunday, then launch into a recovery week. My recovery week will be anything I feel like, except heavy lifting. Plenty of time to mentally regroup.

Seriously, people, where is Traci?? Was today her 3am client day? I sincerely hope nothing is wrong. Wendell's under instructions to notify us, right?

Teddygirl....Lowmax, SH, PUB - all Excellent workouts! I had great results a few years ago with doing SH Mon-Thurs, and PUB on Sat. My shoulders especially seemed to develop really well.

Jeanette....I forgot that you don't have CK. I was thinking you had it on VHS. Those LCD are such torture when you don't do them regularly. And yes, I feel them in the core, too. Ahhh, the GBs tonight!! How long will you stay? Which workout are you doing? Is it strange to see Brenda in Troy's videos? I wanted the nanny to come 5 afternoons a week, but unfortunately she has a life of her own and I'm having to play it by ear every week. I'll just take as many afternoons as she can give me. She turns 18 on Feb 15. She just moved here in early December with her family, from England. My neighbour is her older sister, which is how I met her. Oh my goodness, all your kind words are making my head big and red. I honestly wish my life were more like yours, I truly do. I'd have never started this PhD road if I'd had any idea it would be like this. But now that I've put so much time, energy and resources into it, it seems like a shame to not finish. I doubt I'll do pictures. I don't have any 'before'. I'll measure and compare, as I think I did that at the start.

Kim....We haven't heard from you in ages, it seems. I hope all is well?

Carol....Et tu? How are you doing?

Nicole, Lea....Wazzzupppp???

Wendy....How's your internal clock? Are you all mixed up?

Laurie....You should be sliding in a post right about now. I hope you had a good workout. I'm looking forward to starting the Classic+ rotation.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 9/Day 7
Workout: StretchX

Cami woke me up at 4:30 this morning by jumping on my chest. HELLO!!! She drank way to much water last night! :) Or DH didn't let her out before he went to bed. (This is what I'm thinking) x( So out into the winter blast we went. This is a good thing, because I was able to get ready for work earlier. Drive in this morning was not fun. Just a good thing that most people decided not to go into work this morning. I'm hoping to leave at noon today. We are suppose to have snow until 6pm tonight. DD's are also off of school again.

Christiane, We are having a dang windy day today too. Just is mixed with snow! :7 :7 So you are getting the + workouts too. I think your DH will have a great time with them. They will be good to put inbetween rounds of the X.

Tracy, I just might pull out that Magically Hips one if I leave this place at noon. Feel like my hips need some more lovely stretching.

Wendy, Glad to see you back with us. I actually received a foot rub from my DH last night. :D That felt so nice, couldn't believe how much my feet needed that.

Debra, Good luck on the test if you do have it. And I'm sure that all will be well with CBL.

Sandra (Cathe Cat), Congrats on your last B&B workout. :D I hope Traci pops on just so we know she is ok. Yep these storms are really bad. I will not complain about this snow, when the same storm is so terribly bad in other parts. Good luck to you on your thesis. I think it is very wise of you to have the babysitter. No distractions.

TG, Sounds like you had a great time with LM. You sound a lot happier now that you are on the Cathe train again. :D

Jeanette, Great sub for CK. We are getting way to much snow right now. :7 :7 Oh I remember poor Cedie in that workout. She did need a much more supportive bar for that workout, didn't she. :7 :7 I never really have to worry about that, most sports bras are just right for me.

Nicole, You are doing everything right! ;-) {{{HUGS}}} Hope your day is a good one today. Having your car covered in ice is not fun. The tough part is when the ice is so think you can't get the car door open. :7 :7 I was going to college at the time, and I had to have my Dad help me open the car door. Of course then once it was open it wouldn't close, so he had to use a torch to dry the mechanism. Now I can laugh. :7

Traci, I'm with Sandra, hope you are doing well.

Will check in when I get home, just so ya all know I got home safe and sound.

Laurie

Hey guys... sorry to worry ya'll! Just FYI- none of those horrid storms are anywhere near us...... The guys from DH's company came over before dawn to work on the company servers so I stayed away from my office as I wasnt ready to get out of my jammies.... They took all morning so I am spending a day of catch up..... Thinking of starting my Pyramid Rotation today but if I do it will be late in the day.

Back later to catch up....

Extra hugs to all having relationship issues..... maybe we all just need some down time!

Hello everyone,

I made it home safe. My boss said I could go home at 11. Guess I still have to venture out one more time tonight. Our church has not cancelled Ash Wednesday services, and I am in the choir. I'm making lunch for the family, DH decided not to go into work today either. I have a slight headache right now. Maybe I need to take a nap, because of my early wake up call. :7 :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Kenpo X+

Another great workout! I am feeling so much stronger with these workouts!

I wish I could say other things were going as well as my workouts:( I am so tough with everyone and I don't know why I am incapable to standing up to this trouble. In the end that's what I really need to do.

I am off to lunch with my friend who got married so I'll come and chat later:*

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Traci....Thanks for giving us a shout out. It just makes us concerned when one of our stalwart members goes silent. No one is required to write a novel every day, so thanks for the quick hello.

Laurie....Of course blame DH!! Never pass up the chance to load the guilt on to him, if possible. That's in the wedding vows, isn't it? You're getting a fresh dumping of snow? Wow. That's mentally tough, as well as physically. There's so much upheaval that occurs as a result. I hope the nap helps the headache.

Nicole....At least you have some positive part of your day; your workouts. Is it time to get DH online and give him a good Xer Talking-to?

I have to quickly research the Chinese New Year, online, then head off to the grocery store. Wish I could do that online, too.

Cheers,
Sandra

Tracie: ((hugs)) glad you are out of harms way;-) I can not believe what’s going on in Tennessee I am praying for the people and the city. Did you get your workout in yet or are you calling it a day? Pyramid rotation you go girl that’s a goodie. Enjoy you day:p

Sandra: I give you a hey:) and a Ho Ho:) you truly deserve it. Congrats is due woman for another round of the XXXXXXXXXX nice job.

Nicole: KenpoX you nailed it ^^^5 :D :)

Laurie: Stay in the house where it is safe;)

Wendy: Hello, see you soon:p

Quick Catch Up & Shout Outs!

TeddyGirl:
No workout today...just not in the cards- my body is revolting as is the To Do List.... Just not gonna worry about it. Glad you are still so in love w/ your SH Rotation! I'm sure your results will be amazing as always. So may I ask....Is Ted back in the picture? :*

Sandra:
Ok- I give..... WHY are we researching the Chinese New Year? I'm trying to connect the dots on that & your thesis! :7 HO Ho Hey Hey on kissin' BB ba-bye! You have really nailed this rotation Round 2! Not one day of whimpering & whining!!! - Actually I dont thnk YOU ever did that Round one.... who was that.....?;-)

Nicole:
i really am sorry that things are tough @ home right now.... vent if you need to.... or not- I know this stuff is super private sometimes. Hope the GF get-together was great- I'm really happy you arent holding the marriage on the QT against her. We all make choices that seem totally rational at the time & in retrospect.... :*

LAURIE:
SCARY morning for you! My goodness Mother Nature is playing havoc with us of late.... I do hope you simply call out of work if its to treacherous to get there tomorrow. Just think- in about 10 years almost all companies will have a way for the crucial players to be able to work from home if necessary... I'm surprised more dont already do that.

JEANETTE:
Good girl on the leg drills! Why do those NEVER seem to get easier??? We use all those muscles so why arent they stronger? I'll never get all that. Happy GB nite! KICK SOME BOOTAY!}(

DEBRA:
Hope class went exceptionally well for you today.... very sorry theres even one second of UGH in your CBL life. Nothing worth having is 100% easy is it? Take a breathe & know that you are worth all the good he brings to the table- if that is no longer good then ya need to switch tables}( (*note: I said switch tables not TEAMS!*) ...

WENDY:
Welcome to the real world again! Or were you just in the real world & this is all a dream??? :7 Hope you're getting good rest in today but I suspect it may be a busy mommy day around your place. Are the kids now 2 weeks behind in schoolwork? How does that all work in homeschooling? Catch us up when you can but enjoy being home!!! Cant believe you wore your Do Me shoes on the plane! HUSSY!!!:* ;-)

TRACY:
Glad the extra YOga you want is happeing! We are having strange climate here too.... 3 or 4 days nearly 80 with as much humidity...then 50's for a few days.... My head feels like someone is banging a hammer inside my skull today- its the year -round blooms that get me with all too warm winters.

CHRISTIANE:
Happy you made it thru the night! Your storms sound intense this year. Stay safe in your travesl tomorrow if I miss you.

OK gals- hoping life settles for everyone.... stay safe. :*

Tracie: good for you taking a rest day when was your last rest day, um 2007 :9 Yep, we are back together, he moved back duh!!! was it the next day. I couldn't do him like that, cuz I'm fr&&ing selfish, we had a longgggggggg talk and working it out, bro just let me breath:eek:

And too everyone else Have a wonderful and safe evening :) :) Teddygirl has left the building.......:+ :p :+

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to go workout, although I still haven't exactly decided which leg workout I'm going to do. I may do a circuit, possibly the gauntlet and do step ups for the upper body segments.

It looks like it is a quite day here.

I had a meeting today with a set of parents and when I went to the office I introduced myself and then the Dad said, "Who are you?" I said my name and silly title again, then he said, "I didn't get the triennial letter and I'm a lawyer." I felt like saying I don't give two ####%, but instead I said, "Can I see what you got?" And then proceeded to show him that he did have it.

DS (younger) is doing p90x again. He is finishing his third week and we are using interval x, core + and S&H legs instead of legs and back, ARX, and plyox. You should see what his upper body looks like after 3 weeks and male hormones. I think that he is committed this time. The one good thing about him is that he eats clean. He and I both have lost fat again. I almost feel like I've made him a little finatical about it, but he looks really fit. I hope he can stick with the program for the 90 days. He's really been able to increase his weights for legs.

Sandra - You are busy on that lap top! I admit that the dr was a lot of work for very little extra compensation. I think, at least in the US, that you have to be more an entrepenuer to capitolize on the dr. Congratulations on almost finishing the X. Building up endurance, or the ability to go longer without the burn, is building up the ability to process lactic acid more efficiently and probably detering it's production longer too. It's different than building lean muscle mass by doing 12-15 reps and then resting. In the first example, the contraction is prohibited because of the lactic acid, in the second example the contraction is prohibited because of muscle fatigue/failure. But, as you get more fit, you should be able to lift more for longer periods of time, in an endurance based workout.

Traci - So you decided on the pyramid rotation? What is your goal? I remember you commenting on SBT possibly being the only weight training you will need? I don't think I could do anything like that more than 2x per year no matter how effective.

Nicole - Sorry about the issues with DH. I've been there and done that and until I really stood my ground, nothing ever changed. It wasn't easy either way, and I'm not suggesting you do that. It's just what worked, sort of, for me.

Laurie - Uggh.. on that weather. It's 72 here today.

Wendy - 4" heels to travel in? I guess I'm so out of the loop. I always travel in comfort.

Jeanette - I love new balance shoes and that's all I wear. After walking around today, I know that the shoes I have been wearing running need to be thrown out. You might be able to prefatigue the legs by going a little heavier on the lunges. Be careful though, lunges can stress the knees.

Debra - Trouble in paradise? I hope not. I'm sure you and CBL will be fine. There is a terrible virus going around school. I hope your urchins don't have it because it's not pretty.

Christiane - I hope the back is better. CS isn't easy on the back.

Off to workout. I have all of my silly HW done for my class and I'm ready to go.

Tracy

Hi all! I am finally back for a chat. I got all of my errands done today that I planned plus a couple of extras...plus a little nap...then got DD from school and ran a couple of more errands with her...then off to workout for me. I did a mish mosh of kickboxing....I started with leg conditioning drills from KM then to the core work from KPC, the the combos from KPC, then the arm drills from CTX KB, then the core work from that and the stretch. It's amazing how a little stress makes me pretty darn aggressive with kickboxing! I felt really good about the workout...and I am thankful that Kenpo has really taught me to use my core during KB...I know I get a lot more out of it now. Tomorrow will be a date with Eoin for sure!

CBL and I are gong through some relationship growing pains, I think. Obviously, we are both getting out of long marriages and have some excess baggage that we are toting. My personal baggage includes a lot of self confidence issues. XDH has spent 14 years knocking me down...and even though I am getting stronger all the time, whenever something goes wrong in my relationships I tend to feel bad about myself and feel more hurt than I probably should. I tend to think that when my significant other is upset with me that everything is over....I was threatened a lot with that by XDH over pretty minor things...so old habits die hard. CBL just called a few minutes ago and wants me to meet him for breakfast, so that is good....I just get really upset over little things since that is what I was sort of trained to do over the past 14 years....I am trying to keep my emotions in check, but that isn't always easy....I also started ttom today...so there's that, too!!!!!! LOL! I will be fine...and eventually I will grow up to be a big girl.

Enough about me and all of my issues!!!! On to personals....

Christiane...
It is windy here too today! It is just whipping around the house....although it is still 68 degrees out, so I can't really complain. So I guess you are headed out tomorrow to be with DD...Have a wonderful trip.

Wendy.....
Okay...let's catch you up....Most everyone has their new X+ workouts now with mixed reviews....mostly about Tony's hair, though...LOL! Traci is busy with her clients...she is also training Wendell, but his back has been giving him some problems. She also had an incident at the grocery store the other day and ended up looking like a raving lunatic...but she seems to be over it now. Sandra is back to working on her dissertation and she is in the final weeks of her second round of the X. She hasn't lost any children lately, so that is a good thing. Jeanette is busy with the Garage Boys and now how wireless internet so she can chat with us while watching the boring shows her husband wants to watch. We have had an addition of Christiane who lives in Luxombourg but is in the US often. Her daughter is a ballerina and her son is still in college. She is on her first round of the X (with her DH) and is learning German. Tracy is still going wild with the leg workouts and the crazy parents at school...so pretty much status quo there. She did have to put one of her dogs down a couple of weeks ago....sad for everyone. Laurie is busy toting the kiddos around on the weekend and must be close to finishing her third round of the X. She has more snow than any person could be happy with. Swifty has been busy studying so we haven't seen much of her. Kim is busy during the week with her work as an occupational therapist and so we see her mostly on the weekends....She is still kicking away at her first round of the X. She posted some pics of her adorable kids just a few days ago. Carol has been in and out...she is trying to outdo your record of making a 90 program into a 120 day program...LOL! Teddygirl has put a hold on the X for now, but is a cardio maniac as usual...she and Ted were having some problems, but it seems that over the weekend things were patched up. Her boss has been hanging over her shoulder a lot so she doesn't get to chat as much as normal. Nicole finally finished the gingerbread house and is using the X+ workouts to finish her round of the X. She is also have a few problems with DH, which we hope will be straightened out soon. Lea has been around a little more lately, but she is on the IL with her back, so she is doing mostly yoga, pilates and walking. We are still planning on our Xer retreat here in NC the first weekend of April at my house (to keep down the cost a bit). I am doing fine....I am currently doing a lean rotation with Cathe dvds and I also started school (just one class...but I am the star student...LOL!).

Okay...I am gong to post his quickly before it gets lost in cyber land somewhere....be right back to finish up personals....

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Okay...back for everyone else.....I didn't want to lose my Wendy catch up post somehow!

Sandra...CatheCat...
Glad you are feeling your workout from yesterday...that is always a good thing, right??? I think CBL and I will be fine...things have just been going awfully quick and I think we just need to slow things down a bit. He called tonight, and it was a good conversation....I am certainly not in the mood for any more drama with men, though, I can tell you that!!! WooHoo...Happy dance for you for the last BB!!!!!! I bet those forearms are burning! I am glad things went good with the British nanny...I am sure it will make things easier on you for the next little bit....so take the help where you can. I hope things go smoothly with you so that you can present in June. I am sure you have said before (but my mind is a bit muddled lately), what is your dissertation about basically? I, too, have to wonder about the whole Chinese New year thing???

Teddygirl...
Just waving to you...and shooing your boss away so that you can get some time to chat! Love that LowMax...It is always a favorite!

Jeanette...
I did those leg drills today too! I am not a big fan of Cardio Kicks...Sandra is though...she talked me into trying it, but it just wasn't my fave. Funny, I don't mind the dishes. I don't really mind the washing and folding of the laundry...I just hate putting it away when it's done. I have stacks of clean clothes all over the place right now! Have fun with the Boys tonight. Let's see...weekend plans...Nothing on Friday...DD has a thing at her gym on Saturday night that she wants to go to...so CBL and I are going out for a quick dinner...We actually have big plans for Sunday. I got him tickets for the Carolina/Clemson game on Sunday evening...so we are heading down to Chapel Hill for the day to visit campus and hang out on Franklin Street for a while and have a few beers and snacks...The game doesn't start until 6:30, so we will have a fun day together. DD will be with my mom, so we are both really looking forward to that.

Laurie...
Sorry about the early morning wake up call from Cami! Your weather must be terrible for your boss to send you home early!!! I hope you got home to a semi clean house since your DD's were home relaxing. Looks like we will be having our test on Friday...which is fine with me. I already signed up for my next presentation...so I may have to do that on Monday. Hope you got a nap in...and be safe getting to your church this evening.

Traci..
I don't know why you didn't want to prance around in your pjs while all of DH's coworkers were around...LOL! Class was good today...I get all kinds of brownie points for helping the professor with some things. I don't mind at all....I just wonder why no one else does it. I always volunteer...but I give a few seconds in case anyone else wants to help. Whatever. Thanks for the thoughts on CBL...I am hoping it is just relationship growing pains...I promise not to switch teams, silly woman! I have survived bigger things than this, so I will roll with the punches.

Tracy...
Hope you have a great workout tonight...I am sure you will. I always admire your dedication to your workouts. How wonderful that your son is doing the X again. I think that guys really do benefit from this program because of their testosterone. I am hoping that DD has an interest in fitness when she is older. She is never going to be a great athlete, but I am glad she is into dance and gymnastics. She actually just started with something new at school this week....cup stacking. Have you ever heard of it?? They have cups and there is a certain way to stack them and they are on teams. It helps with dexterity, speed, thinking fast, and team building. I am sure it will be good for her. LOL about the 'lawyer' parent today...Some people just think they are so above every one else....what a jerk.

Nicole...
I am glad at least your workouts are going well. I am sorry things are tough with DH right now. I used to hate having all that tension in the house when XDH and I were fighting or just not getting along. I used to get physically sick with the pressure of it. At least with CBL, I get to send him home if I am mad...LOL! Hope you had a great lunch with your friend and she was able to give some perspective to your home situation.

Well...I am caught up for now...and a big game is on tonight, so I am going to make myself a little dinner and pull for my team. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.