Xers........Wide awake......TGIF

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I hope that I am the only one with another fitfull night of sleep. Up again at 3:50.

I have cardio on tap for today and I'm not sure what yet. I'll be back later after I catch up from yesterday. I see Nicole posted last, she probably just went to bed!

Tracy

[font face="tahoma"]Happy Fridayy & LONG WEEKEND!!! Xers![font/tahoma]

I was up at 245 today Tracy! We are both needing a weekend of sleep about now!

General Stuff
~ Ya’ll are the sweetest asking and encouraging about client trainings! Last nights went SO well even I was like WOW! We did an all upper and used some exercises from Muscle Max, Tonys Chest Hell Push ups and the cable door gym for “pull ups” and I pulled some moves on the cable for shoulders & biceps from a Body building Book called Body Flex-Body Magic. … I used the singles / pulses / singles / pulses / singles count which is basically FRY & BURN ….. My client left a happy camper! I really had to watch her tho- she is not one to stop before failing to the point of harm- I literally thought she was gonna attack me at the end of her Military Pushups – THEN she said “Lets see if I can crank out a few more!” She’d be fun to actually partner with for an X rotation!! I’ll see her on Labor Day afternoon for her first week of splits.. ~ I SO love what I’m doing I am thinking poitive thoughts about day & morning clients…. Interesting that none of my ads will hit until after my CA vacation in October… Timing is really perfect …. I’m hoping the holiday season will actually be a selling point for home workouts.

~My “free/test” (better than guinea pig?) client had a fabulous w/o as well the other night! I used the band & medicine ball quite a bit and she was absolutely amazed that home equipment can be used for such a superior w/o. Her arms were noodles and after the Leg Press with the band she got tickled because she could see her legs muscles popping! That’s such a good feeling!!

~Food Disclosure- chicken, turkey bacon, whole eggs, Zone Bar, Veggie Cheese, a few Tortilla chips…. 2 pots coffee, 1 gal water, All in no particular order & ate all many times- It was a grazing day for me! …. No veggies/fruit? YIKES! Not a typo- Gotta go to store TODAY!

Workout Plan:
Due to the 3 hours of sleep 2 nights ago I did 10*10*10* as planned but decided it would be ridiculous to attempt SH & P90x Chest –I could barely keep up on the cardio and had ZERO strength to lift anything heavy. I decided to leave yesterday as an all cardio day and finish the week with a full body today & Kenpo tomorrow morning before heading to bay …. Probably Muscle Max as produced + some additional leg/glute work since today was a scheduled lower.

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S Just a couple to start & then I'll come back.....
::::::::::******:::::::::::::::::::::**********:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::******
~ How great to see that Amy was back in chatty mode yesterday! Must be all that liquid flowing thru her & I was so excited to read a long post from Nicole!!!!

Let’s do alpha order again today but we’ll start from end of alphabet just to keep it interesting!

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
~How appropriate to start with the woman that made me spit my coffee out from her post! OMG I am having tummy cramps laughing so hard! Your rendition Of Power Yoga 101 is exactly why I shall never ever take a live class! There is a mean streak in good Yogi’s…. What an adventure- & you end it all with “I’ll Go Again!” ROF
~On a more somber note I am so sorry about MIL struggles… It is a tough road and you are an angel to be her life jacket right now. {{{Wendy & MIL}}}} ~ Once again Phil showed the world what an awesome hubby he is! ONCE Wendell asked if I’d teach him to do laundry- scared me enough to think a 40 yr old had no clue- so I said- That’s Ok dear, I’ll take care of that”. ~ PLEEZE go to DMV and take care of your issues! How can you have a peaceful mind-body-spirit connection if your brain is filed with ARREST thoughts? Xooxoxoxxo

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Oh a little extra posting from you too I see! Funny- DH was in a 3 hour meeting (not the speaker this time) and all he did was email me from his phone!) Oh WHY do companys spend all this money to have so many sit in meetings… He said the entire presentation very easily could have been via email. ~ You made me laugh- Does the chocolate taste like chocolate? My thought was if not Why Bother? LOL ~ Hope you got some much needed sleep last night and are feeling well rested. ~ Thanks for your in-depth thoughts on the nutrition/wt training/cardio. The only thing I personally know is that calories are not all created equally in my body… If I eat 1200 a day of processed foods I have more body fat and if I eat clean I need about 1800 to lean out. I’ve seen it happen on my body time & time again the past 2 years. I have heard this true more from women than men and women in the peri stage and beyond. I think hormones play a much larger role in the weight/BF mix than is understood even scientifically… We are just a unique breed I guess. ~ 35#s for single leg squats is very impressive! Glad you took a rest day.

MORE COFFEE TIME!

:7

Hi again,

I think that I’m going to buy Amy B’s new presale dvds. I haven’t bought anything in a while and I probably need a change of pace. They are only $15 and I want her hi/lo that she released a little while ago.

Traci – Where are you? Oh, there you are! Supposedly the conference cost the county about $13000.00 what a waste. No one was happy and I spent almost 2 hours in traffic getting home.Writing down the diet is an eye opener isn’t it? I wish I had an easier way to incorporate veggies. I’m pretty good, but not great. Yes, I totally agree on the calories and food composition. It’s like my body is telling me, “Don’t eat that shi$%!” Plus, since I quit buying processed food for the kids, I seem to get so much more at the grocery store for the same amount of money. There is only so much that I will sacrifice on food. I never eat diet anything. If I have to eat it, I eat a little of the real thing. I always cook with real butter and have for years. I just don't use much.

Nicole – Thanks for asking about FIL. He is just lingering on. No real quality of life. We’re going to have him all weekend. I’m ready for cooler weather too. The humidity has been awful here too. You are right on with the intuition that I’m tired. I have not had my flax oil and I think that’s why I’m not sleeping well, along with the fact that I’ve used a different protein powder and it has some chemicals in it that I’m not tolerating. I have to get out to get the right stuff tomorrow.

Wendy – You go girl on the yoga. Did you loose some weight? I should do that. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.

Amy – You are eating real food? There has been lots of articles on the fat addiction and how it feels on your mouth etc. I think once you break the habit, you’ll be fine. I swear, after I gained some weight last year from eating too much chocolate in New Zealand, and found how hard it was to get off, I think long and hard before I consume any junk.

Debra – Sounds like DH waited just a little too long to try to make amends. That in itself says something. Stick to your guns girl. You’ll be better off in the long run.

Lea – Sometimes I’m a little slow, of course you use raw almonds! How is Seane Corn? I’ve looked at her dvds numerous times on Amazon. Is it something I might like? The one I looked at wasn’t narrated. I’m not sure how I’d do with that.

I think that I caught up with everyone else yesterday.

Off to work.

Tracy

BACK TO FINISH UP PERSONALS~

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
What a FABULOUS weekend! I’m scrolling thru now to see if I missed you already…. All those single military men…hmmmmm Will she come home infatuated? I hope you LOVE every second of your little reunion! XXOOXOXO Safe travels!!!

[i ]Swifty-X[/i]
Are you OOT for long weekend? Life gets busy for sure!!!

[i ]SANDRA-X[/i]
So does our Social Director get a long weekend with DH? So happy I can brighten your mornings! I am pretty dull after about 2pm tho! LOL on the follow up to Yoga Wednesday… I SWEAR you are the best parent! You ALWAYS ask about things I don’t do! Do you drive your girls CRAZY? My dad use to tell us that parents had eyes in the back of their heads… I think I believe him! I didn’t do any Fluid Power and must say I played the head game of looking to see if anyone gave me direction… When there was none I took it as a Divine Sign that I was not to attempt on my own as I could hurt my back…. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ~ Your pizza sounds absolutely fabulous! I may have to print those “guidelines” and attempt a new creation! ~ One can only hope my days & mornings will be so filled with wonderful clients that I have t turn them away….. I am holding that thought… My perfect world had early AM clients (like 6am) on Tuesday - Thursday and 3 clients al before 4pm each day Monday – Thursday – 2 evening sessions per week…. Grand total of “full roster” = 17 sessions per week. If the average client is doing 2 per week then that’s 8 clients per week in my schedule. That would be a great part time income and I’d still have Fridays & weekends free. ~ Hope LIC was fun & you got a great w/o in as well! What are your weekend plans?

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
WELCOME BACK to Xer Talk! MISSED YOU!!!! I would LOVE if you ever felt you wanted to share your paper! That would be so cool to see what you have been up to. Glad some of the endless writings I pass on were of some assistance. ~ Congrats on such a successful workout yesterday! You Rock! ~Lol about sore from demonstrating… I actually did an out loud OUCH demo’ing the tricep dips w. medicine ball- I had done SH & P90X triceps 2 days ago so was QUITE sore! LOL Those Military Pushups were also not on my list of favs to demo last night! ~ I agree about the yoga and the environment… Something about trying to connect mind-body-spirit while trying to amuse/control/discipline dogs & children.

[i ]LEA- X[/i]
LOL on “pig”…. You are obviously speed reading my posts- SLOW DOWN! LOL
YES- Tonys got avtually 2 new series in the works… 1 is some type of Hell Add-On 10 minutes each- I think its called Trainers something and then theres some NEW stuff to fill your Xer DVD case… A new version of Kenpo & I think a new Plyo or Cardio X?!... WHATEVER t is I am stoked and saving my ,money!!!! I emailed BB but they had no info on release… I know the 10 minute stuff was already filmed so that will prob come out first. ~ Congrats on a great Yoga session !!! OK OK I’ll TRY and get some in soon! I think I’d enjoy eating raw but gotta say that I need YOU to cook it for me…. What will you charge me?

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
Glad DD’s hair turned out well for pics! Those bad ones can haunt a girl!!! LOL
Good for you whipping out Kest yesterday… Such yoga dedication from this group. ~ YOUR food intake looks yummy! Do you ever just graze all day and not eat in “meal format”? Oh my! I didn’t even think about kids downing those crazy energy drinks! I’m sure there are quite a few medical issues with that & we just don’t hear about it.

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
So how was the grueling 40 minute uphill TT????
You can go back to Taft to visit old friends and come with us to see Lea!!!! How fun would that be?~ I would be so happy to give you a big hug! You just don’t know what an inspiration you are to me – in many ways.

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
So cool to see your updates yesterday!!! I think you are handling things so well…. You could be like to DH-X like we are here on the OD… just IGNORE and “maybe” he’ll go away for awhile? LOL – I guess that’s not nice to do when DD is involved tho…. At any rate- do at least a little something everyday that makes you smile… I had my facial yesterday (+ pore extraction) … Feeling like I look 20 something this morning! Enjoy yours. ~ Glad you are back into your biking! Must give you a great sense of freedom out there. ~

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
Thanks for all the good vibes on training… I feel like its very natural already. ~ Hope your home situation is resolved and you and DH are on the same page again. ~ What are your special plans for long weekend?

[i ]CAROL[/i]
Hope you soon find your new school year rhythm… Its so hard when schedules change- seems workouts are the first to go. ~ Nothing wrong with computer time off. I just came back from a weeks sabbatical myself.

[i ]AMY[/i]
Last today but NEVER LEAST! Way cool that taste buds are already being cleansed! FABULOUS choices at your dinner out! AWESOME ^5! ~ What a full day you had yesterday! I was exhausted reading about it! I think today is your sleep in day so I hope the holiday doesn’t make your ER too busy. Whats the plan for shakes during work times? Pre-made? My brands don’t do well if not drunk as soon as I make them.

Hugs to all & I shall return later since I am not going to bay until tomorrow..... SAFE TRAVELS to all that are hitting the roads today!!!:*

Tracy X
There you are again! LOL on the outrageous amounts of $$$ spent in corporate america.... I always think of all the people earing close to poverty level in companies and wonder why that $$ is split as bonus's. Guess thats why none of my business ventures ever made me a millionaire! :D
Good for you investing in some new stuff. Its good to change things up so I'm sure you'll be happy with your new Amy's... I havent looked yet but I hear she has a Slo-Mo wt training coming out- I will look at it and see if I think it will be a SH type - if yes then I'll probably invest. }(
Sounds like you will have your hands full this weekend... I hope you and family take some time for joy- so difficult I'm sure.
XXOO

Good morning ya'll!!

I'm getting later and later in starting my workouts. This is not good, since I have to start getting DD to the bus stop by 8am next week. Oh well, that's not what I have to do today, so I won't live like it's next week already. It's still summer holidays. I'm going to do KickMax today (ah ha! The real reason for my procrastination - who truly wants to do that blast??).

Before bed last night I did Shiva Rea's Fluid Power "Lunar Flow for Flexibility."

Ingredients in an Extreme Green smoothie, according to the label on the bottle:

pure apple juice, banana puree, passionfruit puree, plum puree, organic lemon juice, spirulina, chlorella, alfalfa, kelp, spinach, stinging nettle, dulse, ascorbic acid.

It's super yummy. It may look green, but it tastes red :) The company that makes it is Happy Planet, in Vancouver, British Columbia (that's in Canada ;) ). www.happyplanet.com

Anointed - Have a grrrreat trip!!!!

LeaX - I bought Skinny Bitch yesterday. Read it. Will comment on it when I come back.

TraciX - Going to the bay on Saturday? When will you return?

I'm going to go get this over with. BBL for more chat,
SandraX

Sandra:
Your green drink looks delish! i love those concotions!!! I'll be coming home early Monday morning because I have a client at 2pm... DH & boysstaying til late day Monday...

ENJOY KM! You ALWAYS end up loving your powerful blasts! xxooxxoo

Heading off to grocery store before crazy holiday kids get off work!

Rise and shine ladies!! My workout plans have changed...yet once again...ttom came with a vengeance this morning. I swear, I have had it pretty easy over the past 5 years or so...but lately, ttom is a real bear for me. Feeling nauseous, crampy and tired. Yuck!! Anyway, I decided not to try SH today since I am truly not feeling up to it. I am going to walk on the treadmill for a while and call it a day. I will probably do yoga tomorrow...I have an iron yoga dvd that I haven't tried yet...so I think I will do it tomorrow and then attempt to do SH on Sunday...hopefully I will be feeling better by then.

A few personals...

Wendy...LOL about your "beginning" yoga class! Thanks for the lovely description of your sweat..LOL! I bet you are really going to feel it today! Just look at it this way...maybe you lost a couple of pounds in water weight!

Nicole...Glad to see you last night! Better late than never! Don't you have a super long commute to take you boys to school? I am sure that is not fun. And yes, I am feeling very strong in my decisions right now. My mom still lives in the same house she and my dad bought when I was 4 years old and I have really never liked all the moving around that I did with DH...I am thankful for the experience, but it was really time for me to come home...and I definitely feel better for it.

Tracy...Yes, DH waited to long to make this push...but oh, well. I know things will get better. I actually went a whole day yesterday without talking to him and just one short email. I have a problem getting veggies in too...It's not that I don't like them...I do...I just tend to eat more protein I guess. I use real butter, too!

Traci...So glad things are going so well with your clients! I am so excited for you and this new chapter in your life. You are going to be the fittest woman alive since you are basically working out with your clients too! Hope the grocery store was calm...The grocery store where I go now has all of these old people in it with their coupons and they can't see where they are going or they have those little scooters. There are 3 old folks homes right by my grocery store and it seems like everyday is senior citizen day!

Teddygirl...Drive safe!

Sandra...Have fun with KM! I'll be back in a bit to catch up with you.

Okay...I think I caught up with everyone else yesterday...bbl to check on you guys!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Debra: i'll chat more in a bit but just had to tell you HOW FABULOUS all the positive attention should feel... Remember the dating days?
Who cares if you're done- let this be his penance (oh no that ugly catholic schooling rearing its head) for all YOU have gone thru!
Enjoy the flowers....tell yourself they are from Eoin and ice cream licking is next}(

Good morning xers!:+ So happy it's Friday too!

WO- Shoulders and Arms/ ARX &
20 mi bike ride on tap following work (packed my lunch and drink and bike and can't wait till I get off work and head to the trail) I'm a solo mama now. DD loves 1st grade and so do I! Can you mom's with kiddies in all day school say FREEDOM?

I felt the burn - I upped my shoulder and Bi's by 5#. No more whimping it out with 12 pounders.

Quite a bit of chatter on the OD on the positive side - I don't bother if it's negative. We have to work it - no time for thoughts other than positive:7

No time for personals. But..... I'm always thinking of each and every one of you - keeps me at it and working.

Stablistic Hugs! Mwah:*

Good morning,

Today's workout was GS Legs (Standing Only) and Coremax #3. Good, good workout and I'm toasty all over now. Thanks for the well wishes for last night's hill climb. There were 2 of us ladies there and about 7 or 8 guys I think. My time was a couple minutes slower than earlier in the year, but I kept my heart rate lower and that was my goal. When it gets up so high, I have a hard time bringing it down. When it's lower, I can push on the flatter sections of the hill and control the efforts more. Anyway, it was good, but I think I'm ready to back off for a while. Needing some fun rides again. Sunday will be the group ride and I'm looking forward to that. DH is going camping Saturday and Sunday and it's killing me that I won't be able to go with him. I offered to help care for my Grandma on Saturday and Saturday night. I think I'll bring her over here to my house during the day on Saturday and return her to my parents for the evening and stay with her thru the night. It'll all be good. Mom has computer access so I can still post. Maybe I'll bring some workout stuff too. Or a book or knitting or something.

Won't try to catch up with personals from yesterday as I don't have much time this morning.

Tracy, what is up with your sleeping? Could it be the insomnia of perimenopause? I had one cup of coffee last night, but it didn't keep me up as I was sleepy from lack of sleep the night before. Take that flaxseed oil, maybe it'll help.

Traci, sounds like you are really enjoying your personal training business!!! I tell you, those gals are sooooo lucky to have you. Cool about your client's muscles popping on her legs. I'd like to see that someday on mine LOL! If there's ever a worldwide famine, I'll be okay as I have plenty of fat storage on these thighs and butt. It would be wonderful to see you next month, but don't think I can get away. I just cancelled a one week vacation that DH and I had planned for September due to him starting a new job out at our prison. He's really excited about it and I think it'll be good for him. His last day is today at the power plant he works at. Yep, a break from hard bike riding for me, and of course, picking up on the golf soon. Wish I was retired and had time for everything.

Teddygirl, have a great vacation! It sounds wonderful. Maybe you'll meet some dreamy guys!

Sandra, enjoy Kickmax. That one has a dread factor for me too. I'll do it if it's in a rotation already, but it's not one I keep coming back to. The smoothie sounds delish! LOL re: the 3 old folks homes near your store. We'll all be there some day. I have to keep reminding myself when I get impatient.

Swifty, enjoy that solo bike ride today. Bet the clock won't move fast enough for you!!! Way to go on upping the weights!

Debra, so, so sorry about TTOM. Please rest and not push yourself thru it. You've got enough stress going on right now. Enjoy those roses.

Will be back later tonite!

Jeanette

Good morning. Boy you all are chatty this morning. What a great thing to wake up to. Couldn't get my butt out of bed to work out, so will have to do it later when the temp here reaches 110. YUCK!! I am doing Gym Style Legs today. And maybe some abs.

Sandra X - I should have warned you about some of Skinny Bitch before you picked it up. Sorry. Wondering what your thoughts are...I personally found it very entertaining, informative, but they did reference a lot of books. Your green drink does look fabulous. Greens are so good for you. If you want, you could also read Green for Life. It is a book about all the benefits of greens and gives some smoothie recipes too. It is a fabulous book. A lot different than Skinny Bitch.

Traci X - Miss ya. Have fun at the bay. I will definately look up the half way mark this weekend.

Debra X - Does it ever end? Traci is right. I am so sorry for what you are going through. It must be very tough. No wonder why your ttom sucks lately.

BBL to catch up on the rest. Have a great day.

Lea X

Morning Xers,

Workout: YogaX (and this time I mean it) :)

I got oldest DD registered for HS last night after work. She received her locker and schedule. After we got back she was chatting with her BF, and they only have one class together which is Algebra. I told her she better not talk or pass notes during class. :( I would have preferred that they never had a class together. :) She also has another Xcountry meet today, and it is a beautiful day out so hopefully no girls going down with heat exhaustion.

Last weekend of faire. :D This is the time for that smile in the smilie to be even bigger. I will be able to chat on weekends again. :)

Lea, What are we going to do with Traci, drinking 2 pots of coffee. When you see her you need to make her STOP! AA for coffee or something. ;-) I enjoy my coffee, but only get two cups. :9 Glad I have a kindred spirit in the loud fast car thing. :D Like Traci said the new stuff from Tony is suppose to be X on speed or something. At least that has been the description.

Debra, I keep looking at your meez and wondering when her leg is going to fall off from all that kicking. :7 :7 :7 I just love it though. I agree with Traci and Jeanette, enjoy the flowers, I know they will make the house beautiful.

Amy, Had to :) at your description of your cats. They sound like a hoot to have around though. Good job on the dinner. Sounds delicious.

Wendy, Loved your description of your venture into extreme Yoga (at least it would be for me). How are you feeling today?

Nicole, Oh yes the joys of our children starting the sports thing. During the school year I feel like a taxi cab. But I think it is a valuable thing for them to do. Last night I was reading a survey that the HS did. It was what student felt their parents involvement should be in sports. I hope parents read the thing, because it was very informative.

Traci, So glad that your training is going to well. Does it take you long to figure out what their workout will be for the night? When I'm at work eating is really easy. I'm so busy that my stomach is usually telling me that I need to eat. Or I glance at the clock and realize it is time to eat. When I am at home that is another story. Being home on weekends will be the hard thing now. :)

Tracy, The Slo-Mo of Amy's was something I was looking at also. Cathe is suppose to have the 3-day split in slow heavy format too. But I think that sometimes you need different instructors so that you don't get caught in the same old same old... thing.

Sandra, Have a great time with KM, and I agree who would look forward to the KM blast section. }(

Everyone have a great weekend,

Laurie

I lost a pound! How much you wanna bet I gain it back with a bottle of water!:7 :7 :7

Is it normal to have DOMS after yoga? Is it normal to feel your hip openers? I forget the name of the move. It's the one where one of your legs bent at the knee and aligned with the top of the mat while your other leg is extended towards the back of the mat. Then you fold yourself over the bent front leg. Well, he had us stay in that stretch for at least 2 minutes. If my body didn't get that pinch and needles feeling, I could have fallen asleep.

Speaking of sleep. My head was still throbbing when I went to lay down. I took some ibuprofen, woke Phil up for a massage, and then massaged my own head. Once asleep, I slept like a baby. The girls and I slept in till 9:30! They are practicing their music since yesterday was an in service day.:7 That's what happens when the principal comes home early!}( :7 :+

We're leaving for the weekend and labor day. I won't be back to say hi till Monday night or Tuesday day. I'll be thinking about you guys!

GSLegs arrived yesterday. I'll be taking a ton of gear with us to central PA. We have an extra barbell set that I'll leave up there.

Oh! Lookie! I don't own Coremax. Darn, I so wanted to work my abs!}( Okay, fine. I suppose I can find a sub. ARX will do the job. I'm subbing CTX Step + Intervals with a mountain climb. Really, it's a hill climb, but it's a mountain in my mind after riding flat trails!:7 Eion will be going too. How I longed for him last night!!!!I'll sub GS chest and Triceps for Monday's w/o. I better start packing soon.

Gotta open another window for personals!
Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Trying to post this for the third time! Thankfully, I copied and saved it. Hopefully, I won't have triple posts.

I see it was posted up there!

General Stuff
Email I just received from last nights client! Makes it all worth it!

Traci,
Oh! My! Gosh! I am sooooorrrrreeeeee! You kicked my ass and I loooovvvvveeeee you for it! I have not been this sore in over a year. I barely could hook my bra in the back….. You are awesome in whatever you do girl! You don't know how much I needed this.
Thank you and Love ya,

:7 COOLIO huh? Maybe I'll frame it for times when clients say.. YOU SUCK!

NEXT: Found the deal of the century at walmart! Recall those Nike Funky Vibe Pants Cathe has on in blog that OD went bonkers over? Well best price I could ever find was 60…and since I just wanted them for client training it so wasn’t in my budget. So I said. NO WAY JOSE! I stopped into walmarts w/o gear area and found Danskins that look exactly like the Nike and on clearance! Reg price 30.00 clearance ……………9.50!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 They had 4 colors and only a couple in my size of each so I got all 4! I am one happy trainer this morning!!!!!!:7 :7 :7

NEXT: FINALLY got some produce so veggies will be on tap for today – gotta cook up some protein sources to take to bay as well…. STILL gotta w/o!

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::::::::::::::::**********:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::******

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
LOL- Thanks for informing us you were going to go weigh and come back! SILLY GIRL!

[i ]Swifty-X[/i]
Waving HEY GIRL! ~~~~~LOL on YOU loving school too! LOL Way to bring t with shoulders today!

[i ]LEA- X[/i]
PENALTY W/O for Lea because she slept in- lets see what the Xer rule book says…hang on….. OK – here it is, page 522- Should an Xer over sleep for no apparent reason and miss her w/o time said Xer shall do GS legs in full followed by Plyo X in full. }(

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
LOL on the determination to crank out Yoga X! Happy Grand Finale Weekend! WooHoo!!!!!!! ROF on the Meez kicking! :7 You are VERY funny this morning! It takes about 2 hours from plan to finish on the training for each clients subsequent sessions. I write out a log for what I create so we can keep track of wts/reps from get –go. And you wonder WHY I drink 2 pots of java!:7 LOL on trying to get Lea on me…. Do you recall she used to drink coffee with the Xers ALL DAY LONG! That spa RUINED her taste buds!

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
OUCH leg w/o for morning after TT Hills! CRAZY ~~~ Awesome job on meeting your personal goals for ride…Big hugs to you and grandma – hope your weekend produces happy memories for you both!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Sending ttom hugs!!!!!!! I think perhaps you are experiencing the wonderful world of hormone shifts! :7 LOL WELCOME TO THE CLUB! How about we scrap the Xer tanks and get HH (hormone hell) ones next round! I am so happy you shifted workout gears to accommodate your body… BEST thing I’ve done in a year for my body….

All caught up again- tome to go cook some protein for this Xer! HUGS
:7

UGH!!! Traci X, your killing me. No wonder your client (hopefully not the pig) couldn't hook her bra this morning. Actually, I am very proud that our Traci is a fantastic personal trainer. Oh and BTW, Laurie and I are planning on coming over to your house and doing some cleaning. So when you come home from the bay and there is no more coffe or coffe pot, grinder, etc........don't blame us}(

Lea X

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.