Xers------ Whimsy on Wednesday.....................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Happy day before the holiday! I hope everyone is right on time with their preparation. I'll be back in a few.

Tracy

Hi again,

I had a great run yesterday with DS. We went for added distance and not speed. I felt great, which I thought was unusual since I did PLB the day before and went as heavy as I could. Then I did some Shakti, but realized that holding all of those heavy dbs had fatigued my shoulders and those fast sun saluatations at the beginning were just not happening. I did manage to do about 40 minutes and it is always needed after a run. It really keeps the doms to a minimum.

Today the rotation calls for LM. I'll definitely do the blasts, but will probably combine it with something else. I need to do upper today or tomorrow and I was thinking about using LIC, adding pushups/pullups, and the LM blasts. I'll see how I feel when I get home.

Traci - Glad you are seeing some strength gains with the yoga. It is a much more natural way to train. Shouldn't we all be able to efficiently move our own body weight around? That is much easier said than done.

Amy - I've grown to eat sweet potatoes. They aren't my favorite, but I'm pretty good about eating stuff that is good for you even if I don't like it that much.

Debra - How can you and DD have 15 loads of laundry? Are you all changing outfits that frequently?

Laurie - An inch off of the waist and hips is good! I agree that diet is essential for body changes. The Cathe rotations that I have looked at for legs really work the legs hard. The fat is going away, ever so slowly, but I am seeing improvements. Compared to what Cathe makes up, I don't think the X leg work is anything remotely close for getting much results for legs.

Carol - If you are ever heading down this way, let me know. Maybe after the holiday we can meet up somewhere. I have to admit, I haven't done any of the ab work in the new series. Since the yoga is working, I am thrilled that I don't have to do ab work because I hate it.

Jeanette - Who would you compare Tracey's style to? I bought one of her dvds and didn't like it, but once the weather gets bad, I'll be stuck in more and will need some new step. I'm just not feeling the love for much of it right now.

Sandra - Almost all of the leg blasting rotations have weights 3x per week. It is a killer and she knows just how to sequence the workouts. I probably would be getting even better results if I did the KB, but I'm doing more yoga, so that has to count for something, plus two runs.

Nicole - Maybe you need an MRI. That way they can see what is going on. I hope all went well at the PT. It is so hard to find people who really know what they are doing.

Swifty - I hope all is going well.

Hi to anyone else I've missed, I'm out of time and got to go.

Tracy

RE: Xers------ Whimsy on Wednesday.......................

Good Morning Xers! Who was that crazed woman last night using my sign in name?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE JEANETTE!!!!! I hope your day is filled with GOLF, FOOD, BEVERAGE of CHOICE, HUGS, LOVE & LAUGHTER!!!!

To All: I may miss you all Thursday as I leave for bay at 5AM! (another story!) – I will take lap top in case I am able to stay a few days but not sure if I’ll be able to dial in on Thanksgiving… If I cant see ya all on T-Day- Blessed and Safe & Happy Day to all!

… Personals…
Amy- X-Phobic!
Sandra & I are big on the 4DS Calf DOMS! LOLOLOL- I think its actually pretty darn awesome that you can do a home workout with Cathe and STILL get DOMS!!! You gym lift so much and so heavy that its just really nice to know we really ARE working out effectively in our PJ’s! ~ I have always heard that holidays is worst time of year for ER- lots of booze0 abusive rages- drunk driving – etc…. That’s why little ol me goes to Sargent Texas n the middle of nowhere!

Tracy - X Coach
Sure sounds like your legs are getting really conditioned now! It can seem to take a long time but then magic occurs! You’ve worked HARD for those strong lean legs- Doing Heat Wave Dance so you can wear shorts all winter to show them off!

Jeanette- XX’er in training!
Well it sounds like you have quite the B-Day weekend planned! I know you say birthdays aren’t a big deal in your household but I gotta say I am much more excited about your BIRTHday than I am a DEAD turkey! Hows THAT for a spin! ~ Gotta say your morning yesterday is EXACTLY why I take so dang many days off! Once I feel the universe is not supporting me I say FA-Get-About-It! LOL

Nicole- XX’er in training!
Oh my! I am sorry you have a worry spot!!! Was it a dermatologist type or a cyst? – Good vibes coming your way for good results. ~ Anxious to hear what they say about your back as well……. OHMMMMMMMMMMMMM XXOO

Wendy- XX’er in training!
The more you talk about your trip the more confused I get! WHY is Phil packed??? I thought we spent 3 days talking about missing him???? SO CONFUSED! Can ya email me everyones itinerary pleeze? ~ Fond memories you brought up about Whick week am I on? What w/o is today? LOLOLOL- remember thinking- “Ive never met anyone quite like Wendy”! ~~~Glad you caught the I vs Y thing! LOLOLOL- I’m was beginning to worry about you- Here’s a memory tip on that- TracY: The Y is shaped like ROCKY BALBOA at top of stairs (she woks out like him!) TracI: the I is shaped like an inflexible stubborn letter (remind you of anyone?)… PROBLEM SOLVED! ROF on your AAS… That means you are kinda a form of an a.s.s.! ROF! You did THAT ONE to yourself chickie!! ROF on The Booty Story! If you’d stay out of places that serve deprived children of all ages bad food! ROF! BTW……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………R U PACKED YET??????????

Lea X -Coach
MISS YOU but know you have your hands full this week………… Happy Thanksgiving my dear!!!

Swifty XX- Coach!
LEAPING in air with joy!!!!!!!! I just knew you wouldn’t desert us in our time of need! Be careful- While XX-ie is away…..ROFL on Terminator addiction! OH MY I need some of your focus! Hope the Pie Festival was great fun!!! Did you stick in your thumb & pull out a plum?

TeddyGirl- Virgin X’er in training!
START ANYTIME!!! That just means that you can gloat w/ Sandra when we are still cranking it out daily with Tony! ~With no home computer I assume we shall never see you on days off again???? HORRORS!!!! Have Ted get you one TODAY! Its just not right TeddyGirl! Happiest of holidays & weekends if you are MIA…. Love ya lots & lots!

Carol- Virgin X’er in training!
I shall never again jump on a soap box based on Wendy’s leaked information! ROF!!! I should have known better!!!! LOL ~~~ Do hope the germs are leaving you guys alone! PESKY in your part of the country aren’t they? In the Deep South of Texas we prefer 2-3 hour bugs! They die quickly due to extreme heat & humidity!

Laurie- XXX’er in training!
Oh YES- After week 1 I do indeed plan to sub many of the X warm ups with a 30 minute Leg Cardio or Kick….. I actually like to do the KENPO warm up AFTER Kenpo- it’s a little deep in stretches for my taste before workout… ~ Your indoor tree farm sounds so beautiful! I envy indoor plants- hard to keep alive around here. ~ Cant wait to hear your thoughts on Perfect PushUp Bars! I really love mine- tougher on core~~ OH NO! I hadn’t tjought about actual GOALS for X! ROFL! ~~ HIGH 5 on the results!!!! You really worked hard for those awesome results girl!!! A role model for preservation!

Debra - X Coach with Pompoms
Hope you get to talk to X-Friends today and settle your mind… Your holiday should be fun, carefree & fabulous!!! All will be well- YES- We ALL want o understand about the loads of laundry!? ROFL…. Was my GF embellishing because of a stench perhaps? ~ Hope your ttom is starting to find its way out of your life… By noon today I should be de-cramping & starting to de-bloat… Happy Days are Here Again!

Sandra- XX’er in training! A week ahead of the rest!
Chart? OH MY!!!!! I missed a CHART???? Gotta stop life RIGHT NOW & go find it!!!! FOUND IT!! Cool cool cool! You know I love colered charts as much as you do! I shall make a computer version and print to keep the original per-ty! LIKE I HAVE TIME! – But I shall!!!! Wanna copy *wink wink* ~~~ The Parts is Tracey Staehle “just releases” Strentgth workout… Total Body w. Pilates & Yoga + Upper Only Body + Glute Camp! I REALLY hope one day I get time to actually do the dam* thing! LOLOL ~~~ ROF with you on the Bicep DOMS from NO Bicep Work!!!!! YOU THE FUNNY XER! ~ Thanks for your perspective on X- Magic! I always like the intellectual side of a question I ponder in my abstract mind! ~ PS: Happy Day THREE already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all- I know I'll be back later but I may miss some of you--

:* :* :* {{{group hug!}}:* :* :* {{{group hug!}}

Good Morning Xers!

Today's workout will be 4DS KB as produced. It should be a fun one :) My P90X plan (for all who asked) is to do the Doubles rotation, which adds an extra cardio (Cardio X specifically) starting in Phase 2. I'll use those opportunities to get my Cathe fix and probably sub with 30-45 min Cathe cardio workouts. I promise I'll do all the other regularly scheduled workouts (NO subbing, even if it kills me!), too, so I get the FULL effect of the X }( lol. I hope that clears things up ;-) As for the germs, the kids are much better, DH is still being a wimp, lol. I think he just doesn't feel like going to work. We're going to my MIL's house for T-giving, and we'll probably leave this afternoon. I'll be bringing a laptop, but I doubt I'll be able to check in due to bad internet coverage (MIL has only dial-up, and sometimes we can "borrow" unsecure wireless networks for a few mins), but I'll be back on Saturday to check in from my mom's house (and we're coming home Saturday night). I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your families and friends :D

Laurie -- Those are great stats! I'll be watching my eating like a hawk while doing the X to ensure maximum benefits. Yeah, lol, WOW is pretty geeky.

Jeanette -- Sorry to hear about your HISM2 :( I hope it gets resolved soon. That's the one of her new workouts I was eyeing up (I didn't get it yet, still waiting on reviews). I wanted to like HISM, but I just don't. I hope HISM2 is better :) Since I won't be online tomorrow, please have a VERY HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! :+

Sandra -- I was laughing about Wendy's food, but she's got plenty of room to spare a few bad meals ;-) I promise not to sub, ok? lol It'll be all }( for sure!

Wendy -- Heaven help your twins with DH teaching. j/k. I think it's great he'll be playing a more active role :) I hope it goes well for all of them!

Swifty -- You're a machine! You sound very dedicated, indeed! I hope you take some time off after this round to take a much deserved rest and change up in workouts :)

Tracy -- Have fun with LM today, it's been a long time since I've done that one :) We'll definitely have to meet up sometime. Maybe you'll have to come sweat it out with Wendy and me after she returns.

Traci-X -- We have very hot and humid summers, but I'm grateful for having 4 seasons here ;-) Fall is my favorite! I just wish the germs would get scared off by the cold weather or something... lol.

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day and find some time to relax before all the crazy-ness!

Carol

Tracey: You are a GEM:) :) As far as a computer Ted has one its there we have both hard drives side by side, I didn’t know I could use my internet service on his puter, duh! duh! I tell you I'm not computer challenge! me brain is dead. Too, my son Antwnad called me yesterday and said he has a hard drive I can have because he uses his Lap Top. Anyhoo, tonight or tomorrow I will sign on.

Last night, I never enter my appartment until 9ish. Soon as I got home, Teddy was waiting for me in his car, telling me to come on. I was like what. I went with him as he had tons of errands to run plus he wanted to take me shopping so we could finish up the grocery shopping, last stop BJ’s I told him don’t buy NO more food we barely have room in frig, We got the cheeses and out the door, even went to sister house to pick up turkey when I got home I was done.

This morning, I did Cardio Kicks and KM leg drills. My legs our fried x( x( I like this combination :p :p

I'm pumped to get down and dirty with Core Syn in a few minutes.

Quick fly through to breathe and wave to all lady xer's ramping up and into the X.

The pie festival was fun. DD ate 5 pieces of pie- she whose claim "I don't like" in years pasts. My eyes bulged out while whe stood in line for 2nds. I exclaimed "that's my kinda girl" while the other mom's looked my way.:7 Guess she will enjoy the pumpkin pie tomorrow. I will too!

My big bro just dropped in- I brought up the subject of irritable bowel. He had part of his large intestine removed 2 yr ago. Due to extreme diverticulitus. He's 51 yo and doing fine now. I inherited some crummy genes in that area.

TG+ I just love cardio kicks. And you rock KM leg drills. :7 WTG!

Love to all! I'm out of here. Today I talk with the Phys director at Y. Back later!
:+

Good morning,
Today I did Tracey Staehle's Total Body Premix (53 minutes) from her new Parts DVD. I enjoyed it. It also had some Pilates for the abwork and yoga. Much more of a functional fitness feel to this DVD. A nice treat for me today.

Tracy, nice run with your son. Bet you look forward to working out with him. Is this the son that rides bikes and built the rock crawler? Is this the one with the GF that is heavy? Think I'm confused, but that's nothing new. I don't like the camera distance on HISM2 as much as on HISM, but once I learn the moves, I think it will be as fun. She keeps things changing up and my mind has to keep thinking. That's what I like in a step workout. Production quality not near as good as Cathe's, but I just like some variety. Oh yeah, HISM is the only other Tracey workout I have. I will have to check out her Step Sweatfest.

Traci, thanks for the early birthday wishes. This will be my last birthday in my 40's!!!:eek: The day will not have any golf in it, unless I get outside before we travel and hit some wiffle balls on the lawn. It will definitely have all of the rest of your wishes though. Hope you have a great time in Sargent and can check in with us over the weekend. I was wondering how your shoulder is feeling. Are you okay with all the pushups in P90X? I always feel pushups in my shoulder joints. What am I doing wrong?

Carol, I'll be rooting for you on the Doubles. I wish I had more time to do them, but the most I was able to do in the evening was the Ab Ripper X that I didn't get to in the morning. I think your plan is great to sub some cardio with Cathe workouts. I will definitely be subbing the PlyoX workouts at times. Also subbing some of the AbX once a week at least, though AbX gave me the best abs I've ever had. That's what I've noticed when I see before and after pictures of people that have done the X: most everyone's abs really, really improve. I'm not sure that you will like HISM2 if you didn't like HISM. I don't think the production quality is as good, and as I said, the camera angle is too far back for my tastes. Hope you get to check in this weekend. I remember dialup...x(

Anointed, glad you got the computer situation figured out. I remember being a youngster in my 20's when the computers first started getting used more. I felt I was on the cutting edge and much smarter than those older workers. Hey, now I'm an older worker and I'm way left behind. I have become my mother! That Ted is a taskmaster, isn't he? Think I need someone like that to crack the whip on me. Will you start cooking tonite? I have the sweet potato casserole to start and a jello/cranberry salad that's super easy.

BBL,

Jeanette

Swifty, you snuck in on me. Glad the pie festival was fun. Your DD sounds like me with all the pie! I'm hoping that I get away with 1/2 of that tomorrow. I just got an email that a friend that I ride with is in the hospital with a suspected perforated bowel. How does a person get that? I'm going to give him a call today. Have fun with the Dreya Rolls!!!!

Jeanette

Hi there lady Xer's! Sorry I never got back for a chat yesterday, but I was busy after my nap, then I did 30 minutes of a meditation CD, then Baron Baptiste's live yoga...which I really enjoyed. I didn't have time to do the whole thing...which is about 90 minutes...but I got through about 65 minutes...and I have to tell you, my glutes and hamstrings are really feeling it today! And no, I don't really have 15 loads of laundry...but I counted it up in my head and I have about 10 to do...All the sheets need to be washed..and my diva goes through an exceptional amount of clothes each week.

So, we had out local Turkey day parade last night which is why I had to dress my daughter up as an elf...I have some pics, but I can't upload them because the battery on my camera is out and I can't find the charger. Also, DD kicked me in the face this morning while we we playing in bed...Then the dog butted my chin with her very hard head and I have had to have ice on it for an hour so that I don't look like I was beaten for Thanksgiving. On the bright side, my new trees got here today, so I can work on decorating them after I make 3 pies....and go buy another battery charger. I am planning on doing a Slo Mo today, since my lower body can't take much more.

Okay....onto personals.....

Tracy...Good you got a nice run in with DS...It must be nice to have a partner to run with. Hope you have a smooth day at work before your well deserved break!

Traci...Hope you have a great time at the bay...Have fun with your friends down there. What is going on over on OD? I haven't been there in a while since I either think people are mean or stupid too much of the time. I didn't really like the meditation CD I did yesterday...But I have another one I am going to try soon. I think I maybe picked the wrong kind...but we'll see...I'll do the second part of it another time and see if I like it any better. I didn't call my friends yet, I am planning on doing that this morning. I have just been moody as he!! this month, and I will be glad when I am totally done with these darn periods! So glad you day from he!! is over...mine started last night and kind of carried on until today...but I am hoping that my new trees mean things are turning for the better!

Carol...I am sure you will enjoy adding in some Cathe...you will need the distraction by then! Glad the kiddos are doing better. My XDH was always the WORST when he had a cold...what a baby! Have fun with the family over the holiday.

Teddygirl....Glad you are finding some solutions to your computer issues!

Swifty...So nice to see you happy face! Hope your talk with the director at the Y goes well! You rock woman! I wish we could have a party for your X accomplishment!

Laurie...Wonderful results!!! Way to go! It sounds like that program worked for you. Funny that the X didn't help your legs much...that is one of the areas I saw the greatest improvement...probably because I didn't work them enough before that...LOL! I am glad I am not the only one with a tree fetish. Nice that you DH helps. I started with multiple trees since I prefer to keep them kind of themed (too many years in retail) and don't like the look of them just being thrown together. I am very excited that mine came today!

Jeanette...You right, the whole ttom is a bother! why don't men have some sort of hassle on a monthly basis? No, we don't get much snow here...if we get any it melts in a day or so...and everyone just goes crazy since no one knows how to drive in it. When the first flake comes down the schools close and people rush to the grocery store to stock up on bread and milk...like they are going to be housebound for 2 weeks...It is usually gone in a day or 2. We do get some ice storms that can be pretty treacherous, though. Glad you found some golf shoes you like...and that the customer service was helpful. That is always nice. I am cursed with short legs too. I got them from my dear departed father...who also had really bowed legs, so at least I didn't get that!Glad you enjoyed Tracey this morning.

Sandra...Bless you little heart with the Plyo yesterday...I love how Tony has the one-legged guy in that one! LOL about the doms shirt! I am sure CB would like it if I dressed like a maid...lol....but no, just the regular sweats...I think it's probably been over a week since I did laundry...It is one of my least favorite chores...that and cleaning the showers.

Nicole...Hope the PT appointment went well...Get those moles checked on a yearly basis, girl!

Wendy...Are you packed yet??? I wonder if Phil thinks it is romantic to read about teaching math while in bed. Is that some kind of kinky foreplay? Most our mutual friends have done a really good job of not taking sides...which is good, since there are really no sides to take. My attorney and my therapist have said how great we seem to be handling things so far....No big fights or battles and we are trying to be respectful of each other. This one couple, though, seems overly hurt by the situation. I am kind of confused, too why the twins and DH are packed..Where re they going? Or are you just stuffing them in your suitcase to have along?

Okay...think I am caught up for now...I have to call CB and apologize for being an a$$ last night and then I get to call the mutual friends and explain that I am dating...Hopefully things will get better after that! Hi to all who follow!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good Morning all!

Calf DOMS have subsided....yea! Now I have to work on getting some upper body ones! I got my new Tracey's yesterday so I also need to preview them. She is so nice, she even wrote a little note on my invoice!

Jeanette- a perforated bowel happens when there is either a ruptured diverticulum (weakend outpouching in the wall of the intestine) usually. There are other ways, but if the bowel is healthy, they are usually traumatic, like a blow to the stomach. Anyway, I hope your friend is okay and does well. They may have to take him to surgery to fix.

Starting today on my T-Day cooking....pie today. I'm also toasting my bread for the dressing......GOTTA have dressing!

Traci- I hope that you have a great trip to Middle-of-Nowhere's-ville tomorrow!!! Just goes to show you that if you change up your weights that you are working different muscle fibers!;-)

Swifty- Have fun with CS!!!

Jeanette: I am behind schedule x( since you know who x( kept me out half the eveningx( Shhhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttttt I wasn’t about to come home and clean, we made room in frig and I did my usual to prepare for today. I should have known not too trust my son’s GF she can not cook but I THOUGHT she could at LEAST cook a roast, my goodness, too make long story short, Ted will be cooking roast today. Have a great day.

Swifty: Thanks woman! Coming from you means a lot I bow to anyone who has an XXX behind there name. Enjoy your workout.

Hopefully our company is closing early, going home and get started with WTFE (you don’t want to know what that stands for) but guess LOL Really tho, going home and get busy. My tasks for today, cook turkey, prepare Mac and clean, shouldn't have to much to do today Ted is home and since he kept me out, he offer too help YEAH………

Good Morning,

It's a beautiful morning in PA! No rain, no snow, slightly overcast, leaves on the ground needing raked. I miss it already!!!!

I have no idea if I'll workout today. Of course, I didn't yesterday. I won't tomorrow.}(

Tracy: Yep! Phil is always telling me that a body in motion stays in motion when I complain about DOMS. Glad you were able to keep your DOMS to a minimum! Sorry about the i/y mix-up yesterday!

Traci: Have a great time at the bay this weekend! I haven't kept up with your diet. Will you be eating turkey tomorrow? Think of all the deprived Americans who won't be, and eat some for me!:+ Unfortunately, Phil and the twins are not packed to go to with me and eldest dd. They are packed for an overnight trip to State College. They leave directly after dropping eldest dd and me off at the airport. I also had to pack homeschool books, art supplies, clothes, games and toys for the twin's 2 month stay at their grandmother's house in Jersey. Phil will be taking them to his mother's house sometime on Saturday or Sunday. Does that clear things up? ROTF Thanks for the picture association! My mind truly gets it, but my fingers don't like cooperating!

Carol: That's the X spirit!!!! Now, I can sleep at night! :+ You can borrow my virgin phase mantra: No Subbing!!! How does everyone "borrow" unsecured wireless? I have yet to figure that out! I hope your dh feels better quickly!!!! Glad to hear your adorable children are germ free!!! I didn't notice any germs from them when we saw one another. Oh! Goodie! You will HATE me after we do a power heated yoga class together!}( I know Jenn did!:7 Promise to wait until I get back. I've gotta see your expressions at the 30 minute mark! That's generally when I'm thinking it should be OVER!:+

Amy-X: God Bless you for all you do! Volunteering for a pie contest. Was it difficult to judge other people's mothers? Knowing me, I'd slip in a grocery store pie and call it a day!:p :7 ROTF about your dd's comment and then going back for seconds!!!! Did she have a sugar high for the rest of the day? Don't sweat the studies. You're a smart woman! The light bulb will click soon enough!!!! Everything will come together. As for developing your softer side... You just stay true to who you are! Everyone is different. If your body is any advertisement, you won't have any problems getting clients!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo Hooo Core Syn.!!!! The finish line is soooo close!!!!!

Jeanette: [font size= +1][font color =pink] Happy Birthday Eve Jeanette!!!![/font][/font] I thoughtfully chose your color day.:7 :+ I loved what the X did for my body, except for The Booty! This time, I'm going to try my hardest to add on The Bar Method and weighted leg work (when I get back). I might add on a little leg exercises with bands if I can remember some while I'm away.

Nicole: What's this? Cancer? Stop watching Oprah! Don't you know she's the devil?}( What did the doctor have to say about the lump? You are Not Allowed on the IL! You hear?!?! Modify the X to suit you!!!

Sandra: LOL on the shoes. It was torture having to whittle it down to 6 pairs: 2 pairs of leather flip flops, 2 pairs of tennis shoes, and ONLY 2 pairs of high heels. I'll be wearing a pair of slip on loafers on the plane. ROTF about keeping a pretty chart during the X. Sandra, the X is so ugly come day 25, your chart should be too! :7

Laurie: OMW! No wonder I hear praises for LGI8! Your stats are AWESOME!!! Good Job!!! High 5!!! Way to Go!!! I'm Jealous!!!!:7 Thanks for the link. I've bookmarked it for future order reference. I hope you get to make the broccoli casserole! It's one of my favorite "healthy" dishes. OMW! You are too good a mother. I would have simply said NO to painted circles! However, I am fond of blue and brown together. What's this about the X warm-ups? I happen to love them more than Cathes! They don't tax the mind. Maybe, that's why. I don't like to think.:7

Teddygirl: If I wasn't going away, I'd be barging into your house tomorrow to help you empty that full fridge!!!!;-)

Okay Ladies, I've gotta get busy packing.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!

Debra: Oh…my……… Girlfriend you took a licking x( but kept right on ticking lol :+ :+ I cant wait to see pictures of your DD. I can see that pretty smile of hers now, she’s so lovely, just like momma. One more thing HURRY UP..........:)

Morning Xers,

I don't know if I will be able to get a workout in tonight after work. We are scheduled to be at the resturant at 6pm tonight. Doesn't leave a lot of time to get ready. B&G was on the schedule, guess I'm going to have to double up for tomorrow. :7 :7

I just had to do a smack down on two of my brothers. Can't have mud slinging before the holidays. If my Mom found out she would be upset. So I just sent a spanking through an e-mail. }( And of course it was followed by one of my sisters also giving them a spanking also. ;-) Got to love the fact that we girls outnumber the boys. I'm expecting another two spankings to come their way, and hopefully another from my oldest brother. :7 :7 :7 Ok I guess this isn't going away easily. My youngest brother just sent another e-mail. Hope he reads mine, since he said he wasn't going to look at anymore e-mails. Ok after talking with my little brother, and one of my sisters it looks like we are all having a sit down on Friday to get this "little" problem hashed out. Oh and I do mean little.

Tracy, That is so nice that you can run with your DS. I have to get out with my DD, but I know the child can out run me. I probably would be a mile behind her. :) I will have to add some extra leg work on when I am able. I'm not one to wake up early, so I may have to add a leg workout onto weekends when I have more time. Have you been doing the Aug 04. I really liked that workout when I did it.

Traci, I have been looking at all premixes and other workouts I have. I didn't realize how many 20-30 min workouts I have that I can try out. I'm looking forward to this more and more. :D Have fun at the bay. Wonder what the story is? :D

Carol, Yep the eating for me is the key. P90X does make you hungry, but make sure that you have snacks around that are healthy. The mistake I made last time was having those unhealthy snacks just at my fingertips. :D

TG, Great combo on the workout. I have done that one too. Don't you love when someone changes the plans you have for an evening. :D

Swifty, Had to LOL about the pie. I'm sure your DD will enjoy the pumpkin pie tomorrow. That is my DD's fav, so they are taking little slivers off all day long. I might help also.

Sandra, Have to agree the 4DS CST workout was a good one. My shoulders feel pretty good this morning. :D Just not sure about the leg workout, but then Cathe has so many more leg workouts for me to choose. I will just have to tack on the calf work. The 4DS calf work really fries those calfs.

Wendy, Had to LOL at the reading material you and Phil read while in bed together. :D :D So what % are you packed for now. I'm hoping it is close to 80-90% today!

Jeanette, LOL about the maternity dress. I have done the same thing. Pattern looks good on the package, but when the outfit is on the bod it was a disaster. That is why I don't make myself any clothes anymore. It actually is cheaper to go to the store. There was one skirt that I make that I really liked. I still have it hanging in my closet. This was something I wore when I first was married. I will fit my 2 baby butt into that skirt again. :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

Wendy: Come on! make my day:) :) will miss you:) your leaving us today? how long is travling time, I bet hoooooooouuuuurs, huh!

All right listen up all you party people. I’ll be your D-J today, some call me Teddygal others call me a B%%$$ :p :p

Sending Special Shout Outs too both Birthday ladies.

AAAAAAA Happy Birthday to you
AAAAAAA Happy Birthday to you
And many more………..

Classic/ Week 1/ Day 3/ Shoulders & Arms, ARX (+HIS cardio)

Good morning!
HIS cardio, SA, and ARX are done. Only 87 days to go!!

Tracy ---- Have fun with your LIC/LM combo tonight. I agree that yoga benefits the body similarly to kickbox.

Traci ---- You didn't get a chart with your manual? It's folded in the front pocket; 90 squares to check off as you go. If you find it, of course I would love a copy!! You're off to the Bay? Shucks. Have a great, great time. Don't even think twice about the poor Canadian abandoned here to play by herself. She'll be fiiiiiiine. Really.

Jeanette ---- I'm warming up my pipes to sing you a rousing rendition of the birthday song tomorrow. I hope they get you one of those cakes decorated like a golf course. Tracey and Amy seem to be popular with Catheites. I wonder if Cathe's grooming some prodigy?

Carol ---- Have a great time at the inlaws! Your P90X plan is a good one. And you only have to do PlyoX 10 times; that's not so bad, right?

Teddygirl ---- Excellent combo today! It sounds like your computer problems are under control, too. Yay!

SwiftAmy ---- You're perimenoposal? How old are you, if that's not too rude to ask. I envision you as being less than 40. Ooh, the bowels. That's not fun. My brother has Crohn's, and it makes life very challenging. Can you influence the symptoms through diet? DD ate 5 pieces of pie?! Wow! A girl after my own heart. She'll be so sick of it, she won't want to eat a bite tomorrow :) You did Terminator and BB TimeSaver for 2 years straight?! I could do that, if I only worked out 8 times in two years. Do you like Core Syn? Can you do Dreya Rolls without your hands touching the ground? Since you've just done a Recovery Week, I'm sure there's no problem with you starting Round 3 on Monday. If you feel like you need more time, then just follow the "maintenance" advice in the P90X manual, and do the first round of the weight work. Come on! Make us all jealous and go for the 3rd X! And keep us updated on your Y meeting. Maybe I should do that? That sounds like fun.

Debra ---- I groaned for you today. That's a rough morning you've had. Enjoy those new trees! And why do we need to clean showers? How do they get dirty?!

Wendy ---- HA! I knew you would pack too many shoes! You're taking more shoes with you than I currently own. What time is your flight? I actually know how to pronounce Piagetian, thank you very much. There are some things that I learned while attending university, and Piaget's theory of child cognitive development was one of them. After we spent a few days learning the theory, we spent a few weeks critiquing it. Did you know it is gender biased, in favour of the male model of development (of course)?

Nicole ---- You're very smart to get the spot checked out. Skin cancer is a highly curable cancer, as long as it's caught early. I've had moles removed by the dozen; it's not a big deal to lose a little patch of skin. Let us know what the doctor said, and how your back exam goes.

Okay, time to hit the showers and head off to the grocery store. I might have to pick up a pumpkin pie to eat tomorrow, so I don't feel left out of all the fun.

Cheers!
Sandra

Hi Laurie! I'm glad it wasn't just me who found the cst premix harder. How many siblings do you have? I love the sound of your family sit-down on Friday. Exorcise the problem over a huge plate of pancakes and sausage.

Cheers,
Sandra

4DS KB:D

Here I am again with another hectic day! I'm sorry I didn't get back yesterday to chat but I'm afraid today is turning out the same. I just wanted to get a HELLO in:)

The PT appointment went well yesterday. He is having me do several stretches each day so we can figure out if it is muscular or discs. He said if I have bulging discs that may be why I feel better standing straight up versus hunched or doing forward bends. He explained it really well and I'm hoping he can help me get to the bottom of this.

I have to go to the dermatologist for the spot on my chest so I'll update you on that one later.

Thanks girls for all the good vibes and nice words of concern. You all are truly friends and I'm so grateful to have each and every one of you:* Be good until I get back to do justice to personals;)

Miss you all,

Nicole

Bring it!!!

http://images.meez.com/user16/07/02/09/070209_10019023368.gif[/img][/url]

Quick check in before heading out the door. Wishing each and everyone of you guys a happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you, I'm going to order Tracy's parts DVD this weekend or next week, seems like a GOODie :) :7 Hope too talk soon bye-bye:) :)

:* :* :* :* Happy Happy Looooooong holiday weekend TeddyGirl!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.