Xers.....Wednesday......

Hi Ladies!!!!:D :D :D :D

I hope ya'll are doing great! Can't wait to come home and resume a normal life again. All is well here. I'm sitting at Coffee World in the mall taking a break from shoe shopping. Gotta find a cute pair of heels to wear with my miniskirt for dh. }( :+

Oh, about the adoption. Phil and I decided against pursuing matters further. I have no desire to live in Thailand for almost 2 years. YUCK! I would absolutely DIE if I had to live here for that long.

Speaking of dying... I haven't killed my sister yet. LOLOLOLOL Although, she's been on her best behavior. She's afraid I'll change my airplane ticket and leave her here alone with the Crazy Asian.:7;-)

Okay! Now get back to work! :p ;-)

Ballistic Hugs to All
Wendy

Hi all,

Well Wendy, Traci was just talking about you the other day. Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking! I'm sure you could adopt a child elsewhere if you really wanted to. Go get those shoes, I'm sure Phil will be happy:)

Today is lighter legs. I need to take the dogs out too. I hope I can get home from work at a reasonable time. Some of these meetings go on forever and I just make up an excuse and say I have to leave; otherwise it's like an abyss. If it is something important I don't, but generally meetings are very unproductive. I hold very few for my department.

I'm short on time this morning, everyone have a great day.

Tracy

Happy W-Day Ladies!
BOOTCAMP! (original) day! I am getting a lot out of this week of circuits – physically its challenging enough but mentally I feel refreshed. Since Next week I will be in start of ttom I am not going to start my PYRAMIDS Rotation until the following week… That’s my weakest time + its when we are most prone to injury… . I think I’ll do another week of circuits w/ extra butt & legs…

WENDY X:::
OMG! My heart started to pound when I saw your name!!! What a thrill this morning…Gosh you have been missed! That’s my girl looking for shoes to complete the “do me” outfit!~ I’m sorry things didn’t come thru for the baby but I am VERY HAPPY that you wont be leaving us for 2 years!!! Its all good isn’t it? ~ LOL!!! You are such a good sister! You could have easily hid the body by now!

JEANETTE X :::
Oh GIRL! Send DH here! Wendell goes Tarpon fishing 2-3x a year! Theres places that are in Texas you can catch them on flys… TOO FUNNY! I’ll ash him where & your DH can research…. DH hasn’t trained this week but its only Wed so that’s ok- just a busy PM week for us.. OMG on the sudden death in the family! That’s horrid!!! I know that those situations boggle the mind. Best thoughts coming to the family~~ Hope you got hold of your sis & she is well.

SANDRA X:: AKA: Cathe Cat! :
Oh go ahead & slip on those ankle weights early in L&G! Its good for ya! ~ Yes you are so right I love my creative license! It’s a personality quirk! ~ I have just ONE Canadian friend but that could change any minute & you’d STILL be the craziest & most educated & most admired! ~~ Do be safe on that ankle – no downtime in your future…. Not even for IL! ~ I STILL am in serious awe of your workout yesterday…It isn’t possible to do Imax + GS is it??? You are SERIOUSLY strong & have endurance woman! *bows humbly*

TRACY X:::
ROF – I can just HEAR you standing up without pause- “Gotta Go”- bet they never know what hits them! `` You left me hangin girl…Liter Leg Day… Tell me!!!~~ glad yesterday went fairly smoothly & today is a new day! ~ On the nutriotion- I think that sometimes its just a matter of head in the sand..I know that personally if I REALLY want to learn the resources are endless & mostly free theses days… It’s the stuff I kinda don't WANT to know that I find I am too busy to learn about.

LEA X::
Miss you!!!!! Preparing for SB Sunday????

DEBRA X::::
So glad yesterday worked out well…. Who swims in winter anyway?! Ha… Pre-D party it is! *mwah*~~ I agree that unless you are competing lifting ultra heavy for most women isn’t a necessity… I do think that until your body is where you want it o be tho you may have to continually build muscle to support that goal…. If I ever crank out 2 curls in a row w/ perfect form with 20#s I will be THRILLED! I’m not sure its “required” for my body to get the way I want tho. I think its so individually based (the actual #age) that no real # could ever be set… That’s exactly why STS will be a breath of fresh air for me… It will make me adjust my poundage up without making me feel like I have to be Hercules!

NICOLE X :::
My my Nic! Your Meez looks like a “Lose Lillie!” So glad you liked the PLUS w/o’s! Yest they are super fast & time flys- I smiled when you said for some of them you just “laughed” ME TOO! We’ll be Tracy Morrow level in no time at all! ~~ Yes- my Hormone Drs & medical articles all conclude that ANY form of caffeine spikes insulin levels… That’s why most of us coffee lovers (a few to MANY cups a day) probably will never have washboard abs as we age… The insulin spike (*usually on empty stomach) causes the belly fat so its almost impossible to get rid of it w/ caffeine in your body….EVERY hormone leveling book discusses it – insulin is a hormone … HTH. Hansk for links on bars will check them out today.

KIM:::
Oh my goodness…. At least things are started to settle a bit every day. Very nice you have a trustworthy person to assist @ work.

CHRISTIANE::
Have a great class today! ~ You sounded a bit frazzled yesterday…. Do you keep the frantic pace by choice? I have learned to LOVE my downtime & when I left corporate America I adapted in about 12 months to a less intense Personality A! ~ The eating will get under control…. Just this week I feel like my old self… For me that means less variety & no dairy! I am eating seafood as my protein source several times a day & my blood sugar is stable again. You’ll find your rhythm.

CAROL:::
Always good when you pop in for a chat!!! I need to re-visit your blog- I try to go weekly.

TEDDYGIRL:::
What are we going to do about that lurking boss?

LAURIE XX:::
Your Cami stores always make me laugh! We certainly know whos in charge in your home! Ya gotta just love the antics tho! ~ EWWWWWWWW on eating in bathroom! What's wrong w/ people??? I also get sick to my stomach when gals are sitting on the potty & talking on the cell… YUCK!!! Germs galore & hoe RUDE! – LOL – you can tell I’m from a pre-cell generation cant ya?!

No time to check spelling & such - have client this morning... Great day to all! :* :7

Hi there ladies! I am getting ready to take the diva to school. And then I head to class myself...I am prepared for my presentation today...but feeling exceptionally drowsy this morning, so if there are enough people, I may put it off 'til Friday. I have a few phone calls to make today, but no big errands to run. Hopefully that translates into a nap later this morning. I finally got my X+ dvds yesterday, so I will do Kenpo+ this afternoon.

Happy Days to all...And I will see you all later!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 11/ Day 3/ Shoulders & Arms; ARX (+Eion's Quickie)

Good morning,

Nice to see some early chatters today.

TG...I still can't believe you don't do Imax3. You seem like such an intensity addict. Did you pick up a can of Boss B Gone yesterday?

Christiane....Oooh, off to Turkey this year, huh? I'll bet you have a very interesting passport. Montreal comes to Luxembourg. Cool!

Tracy....DM as produced! I'm surprised! I'll bet SM2 didn't feel like much of a stretch for you. The wood stoves sound like a lot of work, but I'll bet they provide a nice atmosphere.

Kim....Shhhh!!!! Don't make these people believe that it's indeed possible to run outdoors in Canada in the winter!! I've been telling them all along that it's a ridiculous idea. You're making me look bad. :) You did a treadmill run, right? Right?? We haven't opened DWtS Wii yet. Maybe this weekend. I'll let you know. The popping house was the contraction of various materials due to the extreme cold. I had DH walk through and around the house last evening, to make sure nothing important shifted and came apart. This is a brand new house, so it still has lots of "settling" to do.

Debra....PP. Looove that one. The x3 premix would really get in there! I can indeed see your presentation if you practice it on the web cam :) Have a fun time with Kenpo Cardio+!

Jeanette....What a lovely scenario you described last night. When can I move in? OMG, that's tragic about the cousin's wife!!!! Thank you for the reminder to live for today. Maybe you need to speed up your reading of pages 1-100. Skim really fast, just get the main points. I'm reading "Saving Fish From Drowning" by Amy Tan, and it's wonderful. I wish I could sit down and plow through to the end.

Nicole....Great reviews on the new workouts. Thanks!

I've got to get mine started, or DD won't get to school on time. BBL!
Sandra

Slow Heavy/week II/day 3
Workout: cardio coach #1 & S&H chest back:)

I wasn’t able to get my workout in last night “DRAMA” I told Ted get his sh$$ and get the F^^^ out. MEN!

Don't worry, I'm feeling so much better, thank goodness for Endorphins YOWZA:) Can you guys tell I love CC.

Tracie: Are you still doing P90X? Boss is lurking, and so am I (internet:p) Nice work!:)

Sandra: I can’t believe I don’t do Imax 3 either. What’s up with that, its been to long need to upgrade cardio w/o :(

Debra: Good luck with your presentation, I know you’ll do just fine:)

I’m off to tweak my rotation, since I didn’t do chest & back last night ARGH…………I was so looking forward to B&G this morning. BBL.

Good morning,
Today was Christi Taylor's CIA 9801 hi-lo. Really fun for me. She's such a happy girl! Tonite will be the Garage Boys for 60 minutes. I'm really thinking TTOM is going to hit today. Just want to get it over with.

Christiane, have fun in German class.

Wendy, so glad to hear from you! You know we all miss you so much when you keep flying off to these exotic places. Glad your sis is still alive and on best behavior. How long has she been there now?

Tracy, I know what you mean about meetings. Most of the time, they are just time killers. I left one early yesterday and one last week too. They get in the way of progress. Any suggestions for a leg rotation for me?

Traci, aren't circuits fun? I'm tempted to do another week, but know I need to shake things up. This is my 3rd week with them. I meant to write that DS#2 is the fly fisherman. I did get an email from my sister today. She is working on her eating, but cutting calories even more. I'm pretty sure that will backfire after a while. Her idea of cardio and an active day is teaching her drama students. Know she gets animated, but if she can talk and teach, don't think it's getting her heart rate up very high. Just think she's not burning many calories at all. I've suggested the home DVD's and even bought her a Tamilee Motown one a few years ago. She's never been very active in the workout way so let me say, she doesn't embrace cardio workouts. I'm getting more interested in STS, but have to see if this eating with WW will help me to keep from gaining.

Debra, sorry you are so tired still. Something not right. You don't have CO2 emissions or anything like that going on? When you are gone from your house on weekends away, do you still get fatigued? Just wondering if it's environmental.

Sandra, the book put me right to sleep last night. No insomnia here. I'm skimming, I'm skimming. Enjoy S&A today. How's the P90X eating plan going?

Latrese, sorry about the drama with Ted! My oh my. Wonder what brought that on? I had to go in and apologize to DH today about snapping his head off this morning. He's joking around about sex and I was just not looking for that as the answer to a problem I just found out about at work. Men always think that's the answer to our tension and frustration. Furthest thing from my mind.

Got to go,

Jeanette

>Latrese, sorry about the drama with Ted! My oh my. Wonder
>what brought that on? I had to go in and apologize to DH
>today about snapping his head off this morning. He's joking
>around about sex and I was just not looking for that as the
>answer to a problem I just found out about at work. Men
>always think that's the answer to our tension and frustration.
> Furthest thing from my mind.

Jeanette: did I ever tell you my middle name is Veanette? What the heck is Garage Boys wait a minute, do you mean cleaning garage LOL, :+

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 2/Week 8/Day 7
Workout: Stretch X

Dang cold out this morning, and the DD's are off of school because of the cold. -40 with the wind chill. Half way through my walk with Cami, my face started to tingle and couldn't believe the dog was wanting to stay out. DD's where quite happy to camp out on the couch this morning. Too bad they have a list of things to do. :7 :7 :7 My house should be spic 'n span when I get home. I'm really living in dream land!! :7 :7

Christiane, Have fun with your German class. So sorry the abbey was a ruin. Pun intended!! :7 :7 I have to stop laughing at myself today! :7

Wendy, Glad to see that you have not killed your sister. I don't think a Thai jail would be a good place to visit. Have a great time shopping, every outfit needs a good pair of shoes.

Tracy, I'm with you on leaving meetings early. They are very good at keeping to meeting times around here. Thanks for the suggestions on the modification for the Ab/core work in the +. I can actually do the bar stool thing. :D

Traci, Oh have fun with BC today!! I totally agree with you on the cell/bathroom too. I have never understood why you would want people to know you are on the toilet!!

Debra, Have a great time with Kenpo+, of course that one is a goodie. :D Crossing my fingers that there are enough people to handle todays presentations. ;-) You can still do the Absolute KB workout, just do the kickboxing premix. I really like the ab work in that one.

Sandra (Cathe Cat), Yep I will be starting phase 3 tomorrow, so plan 5 weeks from now we will be starting that X+ Classic rotation. :D Imax3 is a tough workout, I always have to hit the pause button on that one.

TG, Lurking boss, go away!!! Oh dang those MEN!!! :D They say men do not go through a form of PMS, but I'm telling you that is not the case!!! My oldest DD actually told DH one day that he was acting like a 15 year old. And she should know since she will be 15 in a couple of months. :D

Jeanette, So sorry to hear about your BIL's cousin. Wonder if it was a aneurysm that she had. I usually never wish TTOM on anyone, but I'm hoping that this is the day for you. ;-) I have been getting out the door by 5am to walk the dog for half an hour. Then I get my workout gear on, and workout for 1 hour. So that gives me 1 hour to get myself all beautified. :D I just don't have a lurking boss like TG does. :D I've been in maintenance for my whole career, guess I like it way too much. :D

Nicole, Your day just sounded crazy busy. But you did manage to get that workout in. How do you feel today, after that workout?

Kim, Yes we have to have the dog on leash. Dang leash laws :D Since we just adopted her in September, we still don't know all her quirks. :D I will be careful in the future though. :D

DH took my van in for it's emissions test this morning, and should be calling soon for a vehicle exchange. And he will be bringing me a cup of Starbucks coffee too. :9 I forgot my coffee this morning at home.

Have a great day!

Laurie

>TG, Lurking boss, go away!!! Oh dang those MEN!!! :D They
>say men do not go through a form of PMS, but I'm telling you
>that is not the case!!! My oldest DD actually told DH one day
>that he was acting like a 15 year old. And she should know
>since she will be 15 in a couple of months. :D

Laurie: Ohio is x( freezingx( cold too. Yesterday, the temperature reached 53 degrees, it was beautiful. Isn't StretchX a wonder workout, I tell ya, when I do the workout it makes me SO much more limber, in everything. Stay warm!

SA done for the final time! Too bad, really, because that's a good one. I surprised myself by having to bump up almost all of the weights. I guess the program really works, huh?

On to today's discussions:

Wendy....Hello!! No baby? Two years in Thailand? We need details, details. Thailand has a mall? When do you come home?

Tracy....What is "lighter legs" for you? Probably something that would exhaust mere mortals. Are your other dogs missing Jessie? It must be a hard adjustment for everyone.

Traci....Bootcamp as-produced!!! Excellent workout! What creative license do you take with it? Put wrist and ankle weights on, and add a backpack with a heavy dumbell? I'm liking your discussion with Jeanette about the circuit workouts. I might do that for a week or two, while I wait for Laurie to be ready to do Phase 1 of the Classic+ rotation. I still haven't gotten back to you about your pyramid rotation, have I? I'll try to do that today. I have questions. Well, I humbly accept your accolades on my workout yesterday. It doesn't seem any more challenging than the stuff you do with your creative licensing. But if you say so....;) This stuff you're saying about caffeine, hormones, and six-pack abs: Tosca drinks coffee ("clear"), our Tracy drinks coffee; they both have washboard stomachs. It appears to be possible. Let me live the dream, Traci!! Let me believe it's possible!!

Debra....My goodness, are you being drugged? Maybe you should move that dr appt up. This seems to be getting out of control. Please stay awake during your presentation.

TG....Oh dear, the honeymoon is over, is it? You and Ted are such passionate people. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him, though.

Jeanette....The P90X eating plan is going great! I'm working my way through the 3rd week, and it's gotten so easy. I really should start switching things up, but the meals are so easy to make, they suit my taste buds, and there's so much variety that I'm not bored yet. I love not having to think about what I'm going to eat every day. I was down another .6 pounds at the end of week 2, so that's 3.4 pounds in 2 weeks. Not bad. Maaaybe be the end of this phase I'll be down 5lbs. I think I'll switch over to the block plan and stick with that for the foreseeable future.

Kim....Have you gotten the cold front yet?

The good news: it's only -29C (-20F) this morning. The bad news, we were supposed to be warming up by the end of the week, but the forecast is now calling for continuation of this. As long as I don't have to see a -40 temperature again, I can live with that. Pretty sad when -20C (-4F) is considered the "mild spell."

Have a great day,
Sandra

Laurie....Ooooh, it's gotten your way, huh? Just think, you're breathing the same air I was a few days ago. Don't you just love it when your nostril hairs freeze up? 5 weeks from today we start Classic+? Okay. I'll probably play around with the workouts a bit before then. Enjoy the start of Phase 3 tomorrow! You're entering the home stretch!!

CatheCat

Hi all! Back to report that I didn't have to do my presentation today. I am sure I will have to go on Friday...which is fine...then I will have a few more times to practice it. And, no, Sandra, I am NOT putting it on the webcam so that you guys can laugh at me every time I say 'um'!! It's not a public speaking class so the professor is not that strict on our actual speech...but I have to remember not to say 'you guys' and say just 'you' or 'you all'...Other than that I do okay.

Anyhoo, I have gotten most of my other things done except for working out, so I think I will be heading for a nap here in a few minutes....Hopefully that will take away the rest of the fatigue. I should be able to get my workout in this afternoon with no problem. I have to take DD to get a bday present for an upcoming party...and she has to pick out some valentines for her class too. I am also in charge of the Valentine's party for DD's class...so an afternoon of those germ infested urchins eating chocolate....That should be pleasant!

personals...

Nicole....
Again, I thank my lucky stars that I don't have boys...I don't know that I could be a diligent as you at going to all the games! DD doesn't seem to be into those kinds of sports...And with dance you just have one recital a year. I can handle that...LOL!

Christiane..
Thanks for starting us off this morning....Hope German went well.

Jeanette...
LOL about your DH and the release of frustration by having sex...Why is it that men always think that??? I actually am beginning to think that it is just married men...CBL never says anything like that to me...I guess married men never think they are getting enough....LOL! I don't know what is causing the fatigue. I have a doc's appointment next month..so I will ask him for some more tests. I don't THINK it's environmental, but I don't know for sure. It is probably just the excess stress I have been under lately. But who knows?? When is ttom supposed to arrive? I was having some problems with mine being irregular, but it seems to have gotten better lately. What awful news about your BIL's cousin! I guess you never know....Do you know that Tim McGraw song 'Live Like You Were Dying'? I think it is true. You just have to make sure to live each day to it's fullest.

TG...
My goodness!! Sorry about the drama! Hope you are doing okay...Men are such PITAs, aren't they?? I am glad that CBL doesn't live with me...I sure like him a lot, but I am glad that he has his own place!

Kim...
Pets are a wonderful thing, but they can get expensive too! Those cold temps do not sound like any fun. Gracious...that has got to be pretty dangerous to be out in. I am glad you have a good intern who is helping you out at work. Good going with keeping up with the X!! The doubles are going okay for you so far? Glad DS is feeling better too.

Wendy...
Our long lost friend!!!! So glad to see your shining face this morning. Sorry the adoption is not going to work out for you guys....but I certainly don't blame you for not wanting to live in Thailand for 2 years. That is an awfully big deterrent in the adoption process! Can't wait 'til you're back and checking in more frequently.

Tracy...
LOL on making up excuses to leave your meeting early. You have to wonder why some people like to hear themselves talk so much. Have a good time with the pups this evening.

Traci...
Hope you had fun with your client today. I know you are just doing the extra butt and leg work so that CBL will compliment your legs while you are here...LOL! Thanks for letting me know when to expect ttom, too. I agree that you have to continually build muscle...I have seen such a difference in the way my body is shaped and in the amount of cardio I need to maintain my weight with the added muscles I have 'grown' in the past year and a half. I remember thinking when I was doing the X, though, 'do I really need to be able to lift a 15# dumbbell for 8 bicep curls??' I am looking forward to STS for the same reasons as you. I always feel with the X workouts that I am trying to outdo the people on the program...I think that is the nature of the X anyway...which definitely works to help push yourself. But for the most part I lift as heavy as Cathe in most of her dvds...There are certainly exceptions to that...but for example, I used the same weights as Cathe in PP yesterday, but did the exercises 3 times. Surely that counts for something...LOL! I figure that if in general I can hang with Cathe, I am doing okay. Now if I could only eat as clean as she does......

Sandra...
Sounds like you have a great, fun workout planned for today! No webcams for me my dear...No telling what would show up online...LOL! I can't believe you guys are having such bitterly cold weather. That sounds completely horrible to me. I hope you guys are able to stay nice and warm with no more power outages. That is scary in that kind of weather. So your house 'pops' with the cold?? We used to have a lot of wind in Illinois and you could hear it just whipping around the house...it could be a little nerve wracking at times. I just saw your second post..-20 is 'mild'???? What kind of country do you live in?? Way to go with bumping up your weights today! I was actually pretty awake during class today, but feeling weary again now. I will have to see when my appointment is...I think it is in a couple of weeks.

Laurie...
Crazy dog! I guess she really does have a thick coat of fur! So your DD's are out of school for the cold?? I didn't think they did that up there. Well, at least you house will be clean and shiny when you get home....Kind of like the good fairies came for the day...LOL! The crossed fingers must have worked....no presentation for me today.....I am trying not to be the first person to volunteer EVERY time. I did see a lady in the halls today who was not a teacher...and she had a full head of gray hair...So I felt a little younger...LOL! I have done the KS KB premix...I just like the use of the bar...I guess I will just have to go out and get a lighter weight one....I have to go to Target tonight anyway...hmmm.....Do they carry them?? That is really funny that your DD noticed your DH's juvenile behavior...What a crack up!!! I guess you can see the finish line of the X now...WooHoo!!!

Okay...caught up for now...time for a little siesta! Nighty-night!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Can anyone say DOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}( }( }( }( }( }( }( }(

I'm off to do IntervalX and I'll be back after DS goes down for a nap. I have to wax my brother's shoulders and cut his hair this morning after my workout:p I am the family groomer I guess:)

See you in a bit,

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Just had to share my 2008 Fiasco#1:

In a nutshell- PICTURE THIS:
In line at HEB with 169.00 of groceries rang up & bagged.... Line is 4 people behind me......

ATM/DEBIT Mastercard....Declined
I run it again.....DECLINED
I run it again .... DECLINED
I run it again....DECLINED
I run it AGAIN...............................DECLINED

I tell entire line of people + cashier that I bank on-line & 3 hours ago there was 1200.00 in the account (not smart but vocal!)
Everyone gives me that nervous smile ............ I said (loudly) "I SWEAR ITS A GOOD PURCHASE"...... My face is beet red & I start to LITERALLY sweat........ I carry NO credit cards & no checks.... I say "DONT PUT THOSE GROCERIES AWAY!!!!" - no I YELL it!

I run down isle to an ATM.... RESTRICTED ACCESS- INQUIRY DENIED!

I go to the bank in the store (not mine)... Need to use your phone to call my bank.....
I call three 800#s until I get the one that actually allows you to talk to a person......

I explain myself- lady says PLEASE HOLD........ Man gets on phone- Andrew from Fraud Divison @ Chase Bank...... apparently a whole bunch of cards in a similar range "may have been compromised" (aka: hacked!)... So Chase put FRAUD HOLD on all the cards but didnt call/email me!!!!!I had to give all personal information again to verify I was who I am!!!! I said to Andrew "Well thank god my $$$ hasnt been stolen- just go ahead & UN-CANCEL me so I can get my groceries"....... Well apparently thats not possible! Have to wait for NEW ATM/DEBIT MC to come in mail-
Went back to store clerks said "HOLD MY GROCERIES!"

I literally jog across the parking lot to a CHASE BANK that recently opened ....(Thank God Thank God Thank God Thank God ) They give me a temporary ATM card so I gotta carry cash now (til new card comes) ....

..........jog BACK to HEB and loudly proclaim up & down the isles- "I told ya I wasnt a con artist I told ya I had $$$"......."

The biggest gift???? I had on my workout attire (AKA: My work clothes) so the jog was just extra cardio.......

WHERE IS ALAN FUNT?????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm EXHAUSTED- my adrenaline was so high - took 2 hours to get it figured out & resolved..Had to cancel a meeting I had on the schedule..... I shall not leave my house until my karma clears!

I just have 2 things to say....

Nicole....
EWWWWWWW!!!! I would not want to have to wax anyone's back!!! Does that mean we all get free Brazilians while on retreat?????

Traci...
I am sure everyone in the grocery store thought you were a complete lunatic. It is probably best to hang low for a few days to let the air clear a bit.

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hi all! Just posted a few new pics on my picture trail....from my birthday weekend...and New Year's...please ignore CBL in the New Year's shots as he looks a bit out of it...LOL!

The password is cbandme

later gators!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

IntervalX done!

That workout kicked my butt! I've done it one other time but with the added DOMS, it was a challenge for sure:) He moves so fast between moves that there is no real downtime. I think this final phase with the Plus workouts is going to whip me into shape:D

Debra, LOL! You would not want me doing a brazilian wax!! There are far more important things in that area than on my brother's back;) No presentation again today, huh? Glad you were able to avoid it until a less groggy day comes along. How in the world did you get roped into doing the Valentine's Day party? Have fun with that:) Dance is starting to sound like a good idea. The only problem with that though is DH would KILL me if I put the boys in dance:eek:

Speaking of DH, he is home for lunch.

I'll be back!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.