Xers.....Tuesday....Another Tuesday.....

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I’m on the fence about today’s workout. I will do legs again tomorrow and will probably go ahead and do upper today, but I’d like to run to. I’ll see what time I get home from work.

Traci – I caught up with you last night. One more thing though. If you want to increase your chest poundage, try using a barbell for a while. It is easier because there is not as much stabilization involved. I used a barbell when I did the GS rotation and that helped. I'm just not sure that staying at the same weight for years is beneficial; not if youwant to see results.

Jeanette – Glad you had a nice time on your trip. We rented 4 wheelers in Brian Head, Utah a couple of years ago and had a blast. I just went to the TNation homepage and one of the main articles was on training controversy. It was interesting, but I read one on carb and fat consumption that was even better. I’ll try to find that link.

Debra – I hope you are settling with your decisions. Time heals most things. Glad to see you pop back in.

Wendy – You got school off right on time. You are so dedicated. I couldn’t have done it. I hate cleaning. I’m not domestic, but when it gets to a certain level then I have to do something. DH has been cleaning the dishes at night, so that’s been a help in the AM. Sometimes I do it at night and sometimes I just say WTF? I sink full of dishes doesn’t bother me anymore.

Annointed –Blushing Huh????? Glad things went soooo well! Was that your workout?:)

Amy – I just read about the Velocity diet yesterday. Are you nuts? How long are you planning on doing it for? I just couldn’t do an all shake diet. I eat weird enough compared to the average person. I’ve had success with unconscious monitoring of protein/ fat/carb intake. I’ve been really good since the X and cheating rarely happens. Good luck with that. Did you get the straps that are just straps or have the metal hook?

Nicole – Good thing DH bikes. My DH bikes some too, and when he’s doing that he doesn’t complain about my workouts. I just ignore it anyways but sometimes it gets a little frustrating. I’ve been working out for years, it’s not like complaining is going to change anything.

Cheryl – Nice workout. Still eating right?

Laurie – Happy Anniversary. I added the upper drills from cardio kicks to CTX kickbox the last time that I did it. That was a nice workout. I don’t know how you have done the faire for so many weeks. I would feel so behind with everything else in my life. Weekends are the only time I can sort of catch up.

Sandra – I totally agree with you about Cathe’s physique /time/ diet/ etc.. The old adage that you are what you eat is true and I don’t think that it changes easily. I was telling DS girlfriend, she can eat 1200 calories, but if 700 are from B&Jerry’s ice cream or junk, she’ll just end up being skinny-fat.

Carol and Jen, I hope all is well. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Work is a bear…… My assistant is slightly LD and her train of thought is very difficult to follow. She is a great help though, and I couldn’t do it without her, but OMG, everything we discuss takes 3x as long as it should. I have a small office and the copy machine was being serviced yesterday. The guy had his stuff strung all over the room and was there all day. I think he was just wasting time. He must have printed a ream of paper. At one point I told Sandra that he needed some lessons on how to work in an office where people are trying to work. A few minutes later I was talking to a teacher and one of us was mid sentence and he turns on the vacuum. The girl looked at me and we all just started to laugh …hard. It was actually comical, but sad. He had no idea.

Tracy

[font face="tahoma"]Happy TUESDAY Xers![font/tahoma]

General Stuff
Feel like I did 3 leg w/o’s yesterday as I did an all lower last nite with my client… Well all I can say is that if training doesn’t get me in peak form FU-GET-ABOUT-IT! My lower body is HURTIN' today- but NO WHINING! I'm an Xer! :+

Training went really well last night! This client & I work well together- sometimes theres just synergy… She is serious about her training, has been in great shape before so understands what it takes to get back there (her goal) and is willing & able to w/o days we aren’t training. Thursday night will be an all upper for her.

Workout Plan:
SH Back + P90X Back from Legs & Back
StrikeZone Kick
Tonight is tennis night if the afternoon storms stay away….

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::::::::::::::::**********:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::******

[i ]AMY[/i]
Oh girl- If I could sleep the way you do I’d look 20 years younger! Whats your secret? TeddyGirl and I NEED to know? ~~ So sorry about the frustration. I always wonder if clean living will ever become the norm for me. There are so many triggers out there and life just seems a little better at times when we indulge.. Remember the saying Nothing tastes as good as thin feels- HOGWASH! Lots of things taste much better! LOL ~ I applaud your determination to kick the cravings- I shall of course be surfing around looking up Velocity to see what you are up to. We’re here!!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
What movie was that statement…. “ Hang on boys, its going to be a bumpy ride” ? I’m hanging on TIGHTLY with you! {{{{{{{DA}}}}}}}}}

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
OMGosh on ttom! I was 2 days early too- so was Sandra I think… I think for me it was because of full moon- until my hormones started regulating me I was 100% a full moon gal- didn’t matter when at all. Strange…. ~~~~~~~~HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! On your goal!!!!!! What a fabulous feeling that is!!! Oh Jeanette- you are so dedicated and you are so fit- I am in awe of all you accomplish! LOOK OUT TIGER- A new kid is learning the game! I have no doubt you will learn to enjoy the alternate form of exercise and soon be wondering how to fit in GOLF with your weekly workouts! You need a NINE day week!
Such sweet words you always have for me- I was pretty surprised that this client & I didn’t talk about people we knew- what our lives were busy with these days etc…. I think it’s the process of handing over money that keeps the client focused! Gotta admit it felt oddly invigorating being handed that much cash in an envelope. Its been a long time since I brought home any bacon! More than that tho- it made me feel proud and helped the new path sink in just a bit- I did hold back on tearing up as I normally do- thought that might scare the ba-jeebers out of her! ~~~~ I gather your sis has left? Do you miss her terribly after a visit?

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
LOL about DH home! Hope you got to have a little space to do the things you wanted to accomplish. Funny how we all like “our” time – I think that’s really healthy.

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Proof reading is an art for sure! I do appreciate it and am continually surprised by seeing things thru the eyes of others… I SWEAR I changed all font to same on every page as Cheryl had emailed me 2 weeks ago- I was highly confused seeing the font monsters had changed themselves al up again! Another person sent me feedback last night and I need to go back because I SWEAR I don’t see what she’s referring to! UGH ~ On the heavy lifting…. Maybe you hit the nail on the head about the GOAL- I think that I do not have that kind of a goal- I need to reevaluate what I think it can/will do for my body and proceed from there… Thanks for the food for thought. – My “test” client actually asked me not to tell her the poundage she was lifting because it mentally freaks her out- So I just picked up the weights and demo’d then handed them to her. Funny how the brain works. ~ Just got a notice that the other book "New Rules of Lifting: Six Basic Moves for Maximum Muscle" is on its way. I like to read the originals & compare to new versions. I always wonder if rules for Women should be/are all that different than men. I continue to read that women should stay focused on creating the hourglass look thru specified strength training. Not sure I am in agreement with the theory as a “Rule” tho.
FROM THIS MORNING: GREAT IDEA on BB!!!! Ya know it took me forever to buy one and I forget to use it more than what’s prompted! PERFECT IDEA!!!! Thanks! LOL on the repair guy! Oh I remember those days! There is no common sense training unfortunately… Well- it gave you a story to tell about customer service! I do hope you and your assistant get a flow- frustrating for a personality like yours to have things take longer than necessary I’m sure. - Maybe you can get her into Fluid Power so she can learn how you “flow”… LOL

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Standing O for completing DAY ! Only 286 to go? LOL!!! Do teachers start the countdown from first day like students do? Have the kids told you that you are tougher this year? Blame it on the muscle surge! ~ LOL! Of COURSE we’ll never stop striving for that body to die for…. At least I wont! Its part of the motivation to live in a world with DOMS!

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
OH MY! You seem cautiously excited about the prospects of a romantic reunion w/ Ted. I think its great woman! Do it on your terms- LOL on bringing up past- I think it’s a female thing sometimes. Wendell always says that he cant decide which is my own worst enemy- my memory or my mouth! Just be happy- enjoy life to its fullest and have fun!!!

Caught up with everyone else yesterday…. HUGS TO ALL!
Did we lose Jenn, Carol & Amy X?????

Good morning,

No long chat for me yet. I spent too long yesterday and had to leave off the BG floorwork from my workout (aw shucks). I did Drill Max (fun), then mid morning for my yoga I did Shiva Rea's Creative Core Abs (funner). Today I'm going to do LowMax, then the BG floorwork & stretch.

I'll be back after the workout, while the kids are chewing their cud.

Cheers,
SandraX

Hi all...I hope to bbl to chat a bit...I am heading out for a bike ride this morn...found a new route that should keep me out of traffic's way. Hope you are all doing well...busy day ahead, but I should be able to get back this evening.

love to all!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Good morning.....yes, it's morning and rather early for me! Can you believe it???

Anyway....

Traci- I am glad that your session with your client last night went well. Now you know how Cathe felt on the RT when she taught the kickboxing class, 2 sculpting classes back to back before lunch!!! Thanks for the support, and I hope that you are able to get the font montsters in line!!!

Tracy- LOL on the assistant! I know that there are some that I have to work with sometimes that are so frustrating because they take 59 times longer to explain what they are doing instead of just doing it!!

Jeanette- Sorry about the early TTOM!

Debra- Have a great ride! Be safe, girl! Hugs!!!

Thanks for the support, everyone. I know that it's not going to be easy to stick to the V-diet, but I'm determined to. In the last 6 months, I've TOTALLY slacked off of my eating diligence and have gained 25 lbs back....much to my dismay!!! Anyway, I know that some of it's muscle because of lifting heavy, but not all, unfortunately! Of course, one of the major hurdles was telling DH! He looked at me funny and wanted to know what was in the protein shakes that I was going to be drinking and then proceeded to say that if he saw "any" changes in my that he didn't like (emotional, mental, etc) that he wanted me to stop immediately (this coming from the man who ate himself into diabetes!)!!! One nice thing, the only 'cardio' on the program is walking. I am still going to lift heavy to maintain my lean muscle mass, but cut back on the cardio (which won't be that difficult as I'm only doing it twice a week anyway) So......bear with me guys!!!

Teddygirl- I am glad to see that you are working through your inner demons with Ted. I hope that whatever is supposed to happen, does and that you are happy! Hugs, girl!!!

Good morning,
Today was Drill Max Cardio Leg Premix. A fun workout. Have never done some of these premixes and I'm enjoying them. Thanks, Nicole! Today will also be golf after work with the prison priest. He's a character for sure. I also have to go to the dentist to have the permanent crown glued on.

Tracy, thanks for the info on TNation. I'll try to go there after posting here this morning if I have time. We sure love our 4-wheelers and will probably get out again over the Labor Day weekend. We have tons of Forest Service land out here, but sadly so much of it is being shut off to the public. Makes you so very mad when you go out and see where people have dumped their old appliances out in the woods. No wonder they are fencing off more and more. What a pain that pesky copy repairman was. Thankfully for our office, the guy gets in and out and usually fixes it right the first time.

Traci, hope you get that tennis game in tonite. I was wondering if you'd been able to play lately as I hadn't heard anything. I don't think Tiger has anything to worry about. I ordered a beginner's book last night. It caters to new women golfers. Glad the session went well last night with your client. How long was the session? She'll be back on Thursday, right? You're absolutely right about $$$$ keeping the client focused.

Sandra, Lowmax and B&G floorwork sounds just right! Drill Max premix was fun for me today too.

Debra, hope you have a great time on your bike this morning. Got the mirror working right? I had my dog spray ready last night on my ride as it's the first time I've gone past the house where the big lab chased me. This time I was ready, but he stayed in the yard with his buddy. I hate it when I'm afraid of dogs that run out. I hate it when they make me change my plans.

Amy, did your DH know how that sounded when he said he'd be watching you for any changes due to the protein shakes? No sheepish grin afterwards? Will be curious to see if the walking only is a good thing. I'll be walking the golf course tonite. I do enjoy walking with music to listen to. I listened to Cardio Coach #7 yesterday, the part where Jim talks. Almost made me cry and definitely helped to motivate me.

Hi to everyone, great workouts today!

Jeanette

Jeanette- No, no sheepish grin! It was a very serious look! I would think that after being married for 8 years and having dated for 3 years before that, he would know that I wouldn't do something that was stupid and unhealthy!!! Oh well..... Oh, btw, I LOVE t-nation! I spend almost as much time there as I do here! I read a lot of the articles, and I post on the forums, but just as a warning, most of the forums are inhabited by meat-head men....I just stick to the Muscle Sorority forum. Have fun with golf!

Hi, everyone!

Traci, congrats on the new client - and it sounds like it went well. Glad you have a serious client. From what I hear, trainers are driven most nuts by the clients who aren't serious - you can't do it for them!!! :)

Amy, wow, this V-program sounds intense. I will be watching with interest.

Tracy, I've eaten okay but not great the past 4 days. Back in the saddle.

Debra, enjoy that bike route! Hope you have fun.

Today ran 60 minutes with partner and will finish up with B&G Bonus abs.

Have a great morning, everyone!!

Cheryl

Morning Xers,

Workout: PLB and Step Blast Premix Combo 1,2,3.

Thank you all for the well wishes on our Anniversary. We had a nice relaxing evening with the girls. DH and I agreed that we would have a night out after faire is over with. :)

Tracy, I think that the walking lunges are great for the legs. But you are right it does take up a huge chunk of time. I have them in my rotation for Thursday. I'm thinking of doing some of them on my toes like P90X. But I won't be doing the hand movements. :D I don't really get anything done during the summer. At some point the family will be cutting down on the time spent at the faire. It now all depends on DH, because he is the director of our guilde. :) I still enjoy being their, but as it gets to the end you are really happy that it is finally done. :) Just an FYI, there where dishes left in my sink last night. I freely admit to being a terrible housekeeper. }(

Tracy, Three leg workouts in one day is cause for whining. :D Ok now that I just re-read what I wrote, it sounds like you have three legs! :7 :7 I'm so glad that you and your client are working well together. Thanks on the rec for Long & Lean, I have been looking at that one and now it is officially on my list. I like YogaX alot, but it is too long sometimes.

Debra, Enjoy the ride on your bike. Glad you where able to find a safer route.

Amy, Good luck on the V-diet. Hope it is what works for you. Glad you will not be staying on it for a long time. :)

Sandra, LOL about the kids chewing their cud. Glad no one is around to hear me laugh to myself. :D Sometimes I do think that my children are living in a barn. I can hear everything they chew on. :7

Anointed, Glad you had a nice time with Ted.

Jeanette, The worst part about the mud getting on the bottome of your dress is the fact that you have to watch when it is time to use the privy. I try not to get to much mud on my backside or sleeves. :7 The motto of all of us ladies has been Lift, Kick and Pray! :7 Sounds like you had fun with your family on the 4-wheeler. My parents just love theirs, and are out on it all the time. Congrats to you on meeting your goal for the year.

Wendy, There is a lady at the fair that has a wonderful nose for perfume. She has one that she calls passions promise. I want to say that it has a soft musk sent to it. She uses oils in her perfume, and I just love them.

Have to get to ordering a motor. :D Oh that's right I'm suppose to be working. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning again,

A friend just called and we've made plans to take the kids to Fort Edmonton Park today. We have to leave in an hour, and I'm not showered yet, and lunches need to be packed. Ergo: quick post!

LowMax and BG floorwork & stretch are done. Nice workout. I always get into LM when Frankie's "Relax" comes on in the 5th blast. The music from blasts 4-6 is very motivational.

TracyX - Your assistant's name is Sandra? I'd be grinding my teeth about that repair guy, too.

TraciX - Soooo glad you enjoyed your training session last night. How many clients do you think you can take on, before you're roster is filled?

JeanetteX - Aaaaah your weekend sounds like a riot, as usual. When will the adoption papers go through so I can become part of your family? I don't have the PP CC, but may have to get it. People really rave about it.

LaurieXX - Only one more faire weekend, and then what? What do you do with all the costumes?

WendyX - Homeschooling Day Two!!!! How many of your kids are you homeschooling, btw? Just the three youngest? Or all of them?

DebraX - So good to see you check in, and to hear you had a wonderful weekend with BFF. Have a great bike ride! How's Grade One going for DD?

NicoleX - I don't remember if you answered my question about driving the kids to school? Nice DM premix, btw!!

Anointed - Are you still smiling?

Amy - Wow, that diet sounds extreme. I hope the shakes taste REALLY good.

Cheryl, Carol, Jenn, SwiftAmyX - how are you doing?

Sorry to Those I Missed. Have a great day!
SandraX

Getting ready to do DM Cardio Leg Blast! I'm glad Jeanette enjoyed it:) I'm hoping to as well:D

BBS to chat,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Good Morning Ladies!

I am dragging! I couldn't sleep last night, maybe because I didn't workout yesterday and had left over energy. So, I went back and found Nicole's version of the Apr.05 rotation. Jotted that down and ordered GS Legs. I'll start Nicole's version of Week 2 day 1 today. That way I can go to Thursday's yoga class for Wednesday's rotation scheduled yoga. GSlegs should be here by Saturday for Friday's scheduled w/o. I usually receive orders from SNM in 2-3 days. I'll skip Sunday's rest day and be back on track with Jeanette and Nicole.

But, here's the thing. I don't own CTX or PS. I don't have any desire to buy them as dvds either. I might as a download later in life. Just a head's up, over the next couple of weeks, I'll be asking for substitutes for parts of these w/os.

School is going well for everyone. Eldest is reading Twice Freed by Patricia St. John, and the twins are playing their instruments. I'm free for the next 30 minutes. Then, it's lunch! :)

I'm assuming bootcamp is going well for ds. Today's his birthday. I told him to keep that information to himself. I'd hate to have a drill sergeant give him his idea of a birthday to remember. I pray for him often. I miss him!!!

Sandra-X: My boys' father would have an all out hissy fit if I tried to homeschool them. He agreed to homeschooling my oldest during 11th grade due to his attitude and grades. Smart kid though. My two younger boys are thriving where God has placed them. My middle son is at the public highschool. It's his 2nd year of public school. We don't have to worry about him. He gave us all the grief he had in him during his colic and toddler years!!! LOL He's so determined and tougher on himself than anyone! I'm so proud of his work ethic and maturity. He's the one in the Civil Air Patrol with a goal of joining the Air Force Academy. His free time goes to football and CAP. My youngest son goes to a private school. He can't wait for the day he starts public high school!:7 So, I'm schooling the three youngest girls. Eldest dd is a grade ahead of her peers. The twins are a half a grade to a grade behind their peers depending on the subject. I like to teach them according to their abilities not age. I take it year by year. By the grace of God, I'd like to educate the girls at home till college. But, I try not to look that far ahead. It gives me panic attacks!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to open another window for more personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Well hello there girls!!! My ears, they have been burning, so I looked up and saw that Miss Sandra X has been trying to delegate something. Bring it on. I love me my projects}( .

But seriously, I wanted to say hello to all of you. I have missed you guys very much! Life has been very very good and now I am ready to live it again. Is it all right with you guys if I join back in? I still love to work out and would love to see what you have to say.

Time to go get my little guy busy. Hope to chat with you all soon.

Lea

Tracy-X: How far do you usually run? When I was in highschool, I would run 2 miles 3x a week just for fun. Then a man approached me a block from my house at dusk. I must have jumped 3 feet up into the air, and he immediately backed away. I didn't notice his little boy standing in the background. They just wanted to say hi since they were new to the neighborhood. I don't know why, but that incident made me fear running by myself at any time of day. Even to this day, I'll make one of my boys go walking or running with me. Now that I have a dog, I guess I don't have any excuses!:7 Oh, I don't think I'm all that dedicated! My home goes far beyond dirty dishes in the sink. There are two extra dining room tables in the dining room. The fridge, some old cabinets filled with dishes and food, tools, and left over materials are also in the dining room. The kitchen still isn't in full working order. Organizing the piles of books in the middle of the schoolroom is an ongoing process. And, my eldest son's room needs to be packed and ready for where ever he's going to eventually live. Well, that felt good to get it all out there in the open. LOL I guess it isn't too bad. My gf came over and gushed at the kitchen progress. She went through a major remodel a couple of years ago and understands the chaos it can produce. How's your kitchen remodel going? Is it at a point where you can live with it? The maintenance man must have really been immersed in his own little world yesterday! Did he ever catch a clue that y'all were in the middle of a conversation? LOL

Traci-X: I'm glad you didn't give your client the heebeegeebees! Will you be spending some of your bacon on a back rub after today's w/o?;-) I love L&B! Best wishes it!!!:7 ;) Only 179 days to go per PA law. Unfortunately, I can't stop them learning once their schoolwork is finished.:+ Actually, I'm surprising myself with how relaxed I am considering the disorganized mess. I am tuning it out and focusing on the task at hand. I don't think I could ever be as tough as I was the first year I homeschooled eldest dd kindergarten five hours a day. No 4-5 year old child needs that much one on one time on school subjects! But, she went from not being able to recognize all the alphabet letters to reading at a 3rd grade level by the end of the year! LOL Have you found yourself a personal trainer yet? Whoever the PT is will be blessed to have you for their client!!! LOL death = a DOMS free world. How true!:7 However, wouldn't making slight changes to one's w/o during maintenance mode cause a slight case of DOMS?

Sandra-X: Ah... too bad you weren't under the impression that B&G's floorwork only had two exercises! LOLOLOL Have fun at the park!

Debra-X: Enjoy your ride! I plan on going up to SC this weekend and riding the hilly back roads as a sub for BM2 Timesaver Cardio only premix.

Amy: Isn't it funny how people will accept the cons with their diet but won't put up with it from others. Best of wishes with this new diet and lifting program!

Jeanette-X: Okay, you broke me down! I'm on board with you and Nicole. I need y'all to crack the whip on me! Phil's too easy on me. You have a busy day ahead! Did I read correctly? Is your dd working out with you or by herself? I think it's wonderful that she has you for a role model!!!

Cheryl: Today's a new day! Eat clean all day! Rah-Rah-Rah!!!:) :) :) Didn't you know I was a cheerleader once. ;-)

Laurie-XX: Specially made perfume, mmmmm! Passion Promise sounds like it has undertones of spicy scents. Perfect for winter! Let us know how the walking toe lunges go. Phil could never finish those with me and Dreya!}(

Nicole-X: I've come to the dark side. But, I'll have to stray on days that calls for a CTX or PS w/o. Enjoy the leg blast! I'll be doing it tomorrow.

Okay, my time's way up! Lunch is over and spelling is next.

Hi to All who follow! Hope your day is going splendidly!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

[font color= orange font size=+2]YAY!!! Lea's Back!!! Welcome Back to the[/font] [font color=black font size=+2]Dark Side!!!!![/font]

Wendy

Afternoon,

Oh my another late day, I took ½ day vacation I knew I was going to need it, I had another date with Teddy Ted, that’s what I call him.

Yesterday’s work out, hm...soon as I got home changed into my workout clothes and out the door I ran, I did an hour & 50 minute walk, that was it and it was very enjoyable. I didn’t get home last night until 9:30 not all walk right afterwards went to check on pink shoes they didn’t have them so I ended up buying brown sandal’s cant have enough brown. After that, it was rush, rush evening and tonight is going to be a late night as well.

Me and sister Daphane we are going shopping like I need anything, but going to New York & Company they send me another $25 off coupon, I shall see what they have left as far as summer tops I need, NO I want a few more white tops to take with me to Virginia.

Any who, this morning I did LIC your talking about a fun and tough workout, Nice!! and I did strike zone. Did all this while Mr. T was asleep.

LEA- X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Loookie what we learned to do!

Wendy knows how to do COLOR!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea, Hello and welcome back :)

Tracie: ? what kind of training did you do with client yesterday I NEED to know?x( Will you ever use Cathe or other DVD's :) Nice workout this morning, legs are gonna be ripped :D

Lea....So glad to see you!!!!!!!! Not all of us have learned how to do the color thing yet....but don't take that we're any less enthusiastic to have you back!!!! Missed you and glad to hear things are going well for you now. Welcome back!!!

Okay...everyone else...I really have to go and clean for a while...where are those darn good fairies when I need them??

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Workout done! That was a good one:) I am looking forward to yoga tomorrow.

I am so happy to have a few partners in crime;) It's nice to get feedback from you gals.

WendyX, I'll e-mail you some sub ideas. Meanwhile enjoy cleaning, school, biking and staying out of trouble}( That kitchen/dining area sounds like sooo much fun to clean}(

TracyX, I know what you mean about DH complaining. My DH gets mad because exercise comes before I do anything else. If he wants to go somewhere early he'll get mad because I have to workout first. I tell him you can't enjoy the benefits if you don't endure the method! Have fun on your run. Is it still cookin' back there? It's a bit hot here too but not as bad as last week. Oh no, I just said that out loud}(

Traci-X, So glad your training went well! That must be good to get those first jitters out. You are officially a bread winner:) Way to go^5! Your workout looks good today. Hope you can get out and pla tennis. You need to stretch a lot I would guess after all that butt and upper body work. As you can tell the cat is away....for now:)

DebraX, Ride, ride, ride!! Enjoy the breeze blowing on your face:D Missed you while you were gone. Did you have fun? Are you glad you went? Did DD miss you bunches? Are you glad to be back to a normal schedule? Questions, questions, questions:p Don't clean too much, Wendy will start to give you a hard time and besides, it's not good for you;)

AmyX, I'll be interested to see the posts during withdrawal. Mine would go something like this: B*tch, b*tch, b*tch. Whine, whine, whine. Is it over yet? I'll be rootin' for you:D

JeanetteX, Glad you enjoyed the DM premix as well:) I see Wendy will be joining us:) I wonder if we can convince anyone else. I hope the wind cooperates for your last hill climb so you can go out with a bang! Have fun golfing with the priest. Hey, have you heard the one about the golfer and the prison priest......

Cheryl, Glad you had a partner to run with this morning:) That always makes the time go by so much faster. How's the eating going?

LaurieXX, Glad you had a nice time yesterday with the family. I'm sure you're looking forward to some a lone time with DH. When is the faire over? That sounds like a lot of work but it also sounds like you enjoy it. I just figured out your log in name, love Nascar, cute:)

SandraX, Enjoy your time at the park. You must take pictures and post them so we can see the beautiful scenery. Maybe your friend can get an updated one of you too:D Yes, I am driving the boys 80 minutes a day all told, to school and back}( It's a bear but so worth it! It will be so nice to have a schedule again:) I am looking forward to it. Just one more week!

Anointed, Have fun shopping! I got one of those coupons too and I need to use it fast! Nice workout today:)

Lea, Welcome back! I have heard about you but this is the first I've seen the infamous Lea:)

Jenn and Carol, Where are you? Lost in a sea of school related issues?

SwiftyX, Hey, where are the pictures of the flex-off? I'm betting on you over DH. That could just be because I've never seen pictures;) Get moving on it, would ya? Wapsssshhhh! (whip)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.