Xer's.............Tuesday........................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I never got back yesterday. By the time I got home, worked out, and made dinner it was late. I did S&H back, biceps, and shoulders, plus magically hips. I’m not sure if I’ll do more than one week of S&H, it is so boring.

My dream job I do like what I do now, but if I was to do it all over again.

1. Geologist
2. Speech therapist
3. personal trainer
4. Nutritionist

Traci – Maybe the cycling thing is not working or is it poor diet that increased the body fat? The fresh fish sounds delicious. I’m stuck to frozen. I too love Shiva’s stuff. After doing her Eion, and Kest, many times, she by far gets the best results from her sequences.
I can now get into something that resembles double pigeon. Right after I hurt my back my right leg wouldn’t do anything that resembled that pose. I read Heather’s post too. I was in tears. It really emphasized how difficult weight control can be.

Jeanette – Saggy elbow skin, for me it’s getting to be saggy knee skin. I rarely eat oatmeal or pizza anymore because of the bloat factor.

Wendy – No treadmill, but I’m about to order an elliptical. I run in the woods. I just love it and hope that the dogs will protect me. Yeah, no picture trail. I have to borrow my son’s digital camera. We have Child Find in VA to assist with speech therapy. My son actually did it when he was 3 and it was fine. The county I live in provides lots of services, probably over and above what most do, but we live in a metropolitan area with lots of savvy parents. Better get that speech therapy ASAP. Early intervention is key to getting the best results.

Teddygirl – Down 3 pounds, keep up the good work. Does that mean that one doesn’t have to do a rotation to get results? I love SS lower body blast. I hadn’t used it in a while and it was a nice surprise.

Sandra – I am still struggling to fit workouts like BM2 and LIC into my rotation. I just am not a circuit person. Glad you enjoyed Eion. I like his style. When I do two upper body workouts in one day, like MM and ME, I always have to go lighter on the second set. I’ve been getting good results though.

Laurie – 4 miles instead of 3?

Amy – Sounds like a dismal night at work. I guess you get used to it in your position?

Nicole – I used to be just as bad as you sound about workouts and vacations. Last year we traveled for 3 weeks and I probably got in less than 10 workouts, but we did hike over ten miles on several occasions. I actually lost weight and lots of little aches and pains went away. Have you tried to ice your back? That really got mine started on the healing process. I still ice it every night.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.