Xers ---------- Thrilling Thursday ! ! ! !

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Please ignore any typos. I didn't have time to edit:)

Today is the extra leg/but workout and I’ll probably do a short upper if I have time. I have to be back at work at 6, so it is going to be tough to get in a workout. I might just take today off. I’ll have to see how it goes this afternoon.

The blender is just like the Matrix on Shiva’s dvds. It’s not hard to use. It probably is better on some of the routines than others. I followed Sandra’s suggestion for KPC and did the warmup, combo 1, med intensity drills, combo 2, and high intensity drills, & combo 3. That was better for me because I haven’t done KB in a while and even when I was doing it regularly I was beat by combo3. I didn’t feel that tired doing it in this sequence. I was able to do the abs too and my back didn’t hurt later. That’s an improvement. I haven’t been doing any abs because it always made my back ache. Ttom is fast approaching and can’t get here soon enough. Since I’m back on the flax, I do sleep all night. I don’t know why I get lazy and stop taking it.

To all of you who have kids who are unhappy about the start of school. I used to hate going back to school. I was so nervous and anxious. I feel their pain, but it always gets better.

Traci – Glad the training went well. I’ve never done the premixes on the GSs. I get into such routines. I think that I’m going to get The Pit workout. It is about 12 at Amazon. They were talking about it on the Hardcore thread.

Jeanette – Yes, I’m still running outside. I just love that time outdoors after being inside all day. It was 92 yesterday and I felt it, but it was good. We haven’t had rain in months. Everything has dried up and just about died. There is no rain in the forecast either. It is rather depressing.

Laurie – Congratulations on DD moving to varsity. She must love to run. Good for her!

Amy – I can’t stand it when my workout is interrupted. Nothing makes me madder; I have everyone at the house trained. How’s the weight?

Sandra – I never have liked the cardio in HSC. It’s a good workout and it does the job, but the cardio is such a mish mosh and doesn’t get my HR up the same during each cycle.

Annointed – Glad you are back! I’m sure part of the weight is bloat. Weight goes on so easily and is so hard for me to get off. I just don’t indulge anymore. A gallon of ice cream? The last time I did that I was pregnant and gained 5lbs overnight. You go girl….I’m not sure how many workouts that will take to work off!

Wendy – Sorry the girls were so nasty. Even when I worked in elementary school it was obvious at 2nd grade that girls can be vicious. I usually try to make those situations life lessons. It’s still not pretty. Glad you heard from DS. I think I’d type a letter. My handwriting and spelling have a lot to be desired.

Nicole – Glad you are getting a break in the weather. That does sound like a lot of shoulder work. I love working shoulders; they look so good when they are toned.

Cheryl – I love MM. No marathon cardio yesterday? I guess that’s on tap for today

Debra – I love Eion to, but was reacquainted with Brian this week and have enjoyed that immensely. Sorry about the sleep. What about some flax oil? That’s my cure for everything LOL!

Lea – Hide and seek??????

Off to work.

Tracy

For some reason I LOVE seeing that Tracy has started the post in AM... I wonder why that is.....

Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
Cardio & Weights + StrikeZone Leg Drills x 2

General Stuff
Had a free dinner meal last night (TGIF) and I must have really needed the additional calories! I feel FABULOUS this morning- slept til 430 and have no usual day after bloat! YEAH! Feeling like I can give my all to today & tomorrows workouts + training tonight… !

Back for P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Thanks for the multiple posts last night! Not a day goes by that I don’t stop to write a note to self to tell an Xer something I forgot! LOL For some reason I actually enjoy GS floor work.. I dread and don’t do B&G all that often but GS, PLB, PS floor are all favorites of mine. ! I’m glad that you are feeling OK for most part… I agree that sometimes all the individual things in life seem to add up to major overload! I’m still going to send you a hug tho! {{{{{{{wendy}}}}}}!
Well isn’t Amy just the kindest? Those clips were always on my wish list when I use to spin… I sure don’t “need” them with my Walmart bike that I ride 1x a month! LOL~ TOO CUTE on the Wally jacket! I am so proud of you!!! I LOVE cheap clothes- if I ruin them I don’t care- If I get tired of them I don’t care- If I wear them once and toss I don’t care!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Thanks for throwing out The Pit- I haven’t had time to read Cheetahs or Hardcore as usual in weeks! I haven’t heard of this so ya know I shall be checking it out! I did order the Perfect Push UP bars finally… I have heard rave reviews for a few months and finally ordered them… If I’m thinking correctly the abs get engaged even more using them and they are easier on the shoulders….
Thanks for sharing KPC Combo… I totally agree about being wiped out by end as produced. I shall did into blender next time. ~ Refresh my memory.. is The Extra Leg/Butt you reference Cathes Bonus Butt Workout? I wrote that out yesterday to use as add on for some leg days for myself. I really like the results of adding extra leg/butt every other day the past 3 weeks. ~ Next week will hopefully settle down for you as well- must be something in the air this week. Just think in a few short weeks we can all add Holiday Frantic’s to our daily lives! UGH! Tracy!!! My search produced THIS!
"The PIT Homepage
... in the life of an adult video store owner starring PIT founder ... YouTube page, Interview about the PIT with Scene Interactive, and Online Reel & Resume ...www.thepit-nyc.com - 11k - Cached" ROFL - YEP I NEED THIS WORKOUT!!!!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Well if Wendy is jealous about something KEEP DOING IT & TELL ME!!!!!! LOL ~ Hope dance went well yesterday and DD feeling like a princess today! ~ Yes- I do believe you are having a love-fest with masseuse and Yogi’s! No wonder you’re feeling relaxed! LOL

[i ]LEA- X (BB) [/i]
I have to be honest with my gal pal- Your PEEK A BOO post was cruel – I need to know what my BB is up to at all times! (That would be “Burbank Bud”) That’s it you are going to get a personal email from every hour today! I shall clog your email box!

Good morning ladies! Here I am up again!!! My legs still have a lot of DOMS, so I will probably do some upper body work...but I have to tell you that I really don't feel like doing anything at this point! I'm sure I will feel a bit better once I get up and going. I know I need something to eat. My diet has been so poor lately...I just can't seem to stomach anything. DD has here school pictures today. Hope they come out good so that I don't have to pay later this year to have professional ones done. She also has her first gymnastics class today. Busy, busy, busy! For me, just some other things to do around the house today. At least I won't be running all over.

Tracy...Well, it looks like I will have to try the flax seed since I am truly missing out on too much sleep lately. I get really cranky when I don't sleep enough. Good luck on getting in your workout today. We had an open house last week at school and I know it makes such a long day for the teachers and administrators. I like Brian a lot too...but Eion's voice really calms me and I do feel happier after completing his workouts.

Okay....guess I had better get going....I still have a few minutes before I have to get up. Maybe I can doze for a minute or so. I think I caught up with everyone else last night. Hope everyone has a great day!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Traci...You snuck in on me! I was wondering where you were. Glad you are up and perky today! I haven't been to Friday's in forever. It's good that you got a lot of sleep...that is always a good thing in my book. Have fun with your client tonight..this is the paying one right? You're doing allover stuff with her if I remember correctly...since she has been out of the workout game for a while. Hope she was able to get that bra on last week!

Okay...really going now....

kisses to all

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Good morning,
No time to post this morning. I did a bike ride hill climb (short one) last night and will do Rhythmic Step this morning soon. After that, DH and I are driving down to Redding to sign him up in the Carpenter's Union for his new job at the joint. I will also play golf this afternoon with a friend and then all 4 of us will go out to dinner after the game. I hope to be back and posting tonite as time will be short this morning. We want to leave by 7 a.m.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Good morning. Sorry I didn't post and was cruel yesterday(Traci). I apologize. I was busy with things like painting, cleaning, you know, all the fun stuff.

I am going to workout now. Some sort of step workout since I don't have Step Fit. I will post later today. I hope that everyone has a good workout and morning.

Lea X

Debra X :D
Good Morning to you! Hope your day & DD's day is filled with GOOD STUFF!! Tonights client is indeed the paying client- we are doing splits because she was in PHENOMINAL shape just last year (the fat skinny person is my comp client)... She is a gem actually- works very hard and takes her training & eating seriously. LOVE HER!
Tonight is Biceps / Triceps / Plyo - should be FUN!

Jeanette X :D
Busy but fun day for you! Have a great time with DH and golf! Safe driving!!!

Off to crank out StrikeZone Legs x2 + Cardio & Weights

Edited to add GOOD MORNING LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Good Morning,

Tracey: you crack me up about the ice-cream:D I tell you, me and sis was talking about that last night, she was like, how the heck did we do that, we laughed she’s mentioned a 10 lb weight gain, its SO easy to do, I even brought pumpkin cookies and ate them all except for two}( that's sick, I am up more than 5lb don’t think it is bloat, not according to me thighs, I’m going to get it off, trust me:)

Tracie: Strike Zone legs X 2 OUCH! Now don’t go putting thoughts in my head, that's a kick butt leg workout, nice:)

Debra: why so tired what’s up with you, REST!!!

Last night, I walked almost 2 hours didn’t realize, I had walked so long, pooped when I got home took bath and did some unpacking, going to finish tonight.

I actually got up before 4am watched Cops and DC, (some things never change) lol I didn’t feel like doing ANYTHING this morning, I tried, even put on my workout clothes. I had decided I was going to do Imax 1 but not even the music help to get me pumped finally took workout clothes off and laid back down till time to get my big a$$ up Tonight, I’m going for another walk, only an hour. I’m just going to take is slow this week I think Saturday and Sunday workouts should help jump start my program. That’s it for me, will talk to later.

And to everyone else good morning,

TeddyGirl: Congrats on the long walk! i agree you should slowly bring your body back to normal... I give it 2 days MAX and you'll cave and do Scrambled Eggs!}(

Todays workout completed...YOWZA! Hips/Legs/ Butt still feeling the fire! Legs Drills from SZ got me good second round then went immediately into C&W.... I know we all say it but I LOVE THAT W/O!:7
Dont know how ya cant be in a good mood after all the music in that one...
Almost had a horrid fall tho- after drill 1 (or 2) when you do the lying tricep work.... Well when I went to do next cardio I didnt realize that my step was soaking wet from back sweat... On the cross over board 3x my feet went flying on 2nd pass and thank god I wasnt overly tired so I was able to fling myself toward wall(with arms) to avoid hitting ground... Scared the Ba-Jeebers outta me tho- so I did a floor version of those cross over things after I wiped step to make sure it was good & dry. WHEW- Close call!

Gotta get busy its almost 9am and I have a full day so will see ya in the AM! :*

Good Morning Ladies,

Driving by with a shout out to everyone! Today is art lessons. I was going to change it for a Thurs. afternoon class, but it's already taken. Rats!

Did a little RS last night. I still haven't gotten it all down yet. I decided to not work shoulders since I'll be working them hard with power yoga tonight. Pray for me!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7

BBL for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Good morning Tootsie Pops!! Step Fit is done, but I don't have time to chat further because DD#2 is yelling at me to "Siiiiit!!! Sit me!!!" She wants me to sit beside her on the couch and play. I'll be back in a bit.

SandraX

Morning Xers,

Workout: Gabby Reece Total Body Workout

My workout with Billy Blanks last night was a good one. He is the reason I got back into working out so I have a soft spot for him. Even though he does more reps on one side than the other. I can tune out the counting, because I always get a good workout.

Thanks for all the congrats for my DD, she has a meet on Saturday morning so we will be heading to that. Must see the child run at least once. :)

Amy, What a bad old lady. x( Ah the joys of the gym! Maybe Gabby should get with Tracey and work on the production qualtity of her workouts. The workout is actually very good, but at some points her counts are wrong or she goes a tad too fast. Just things that she can improve on.

Anointed, Glad you are back and you had a good time at your brothers. Of course you will get that vacation weight off!

Cheryl, I had to do the same thing yesterday with my workout. Finished up half of the workout, went to pick DD up from practice, came back and finished the other half. Probably not a good thing to do, but we busy ladies have to get in our workouts when we can. :)

Traci, Too bad you are not able to meet Cheryl, it would have been a fun thing to do. I have never done the drills in Strike Zone X2. I should have thought of that as an add on to my workout last night. x( Will have to work those in on my next KB workout. You always give me such great workout ideas. Ok how do I get a free dinner from Firdays. Oh ya it is probably something to do with their point system. I haven't been there in a while, but I love their black bean soup. :9 Just saw your post on the almost fall, that could have been a bad fall.

Debra, Your massage and yoga day sounds wonderful. And obviously it was what you needed. I know I have suffered from the I don't want to workout stage. This too shall pass, and you will be pushing play. ;-) Maybe you need a good KenpoX, like Traci.

Lea, :D I think a peek-a-boo is warented when you are doing house cleaning. Does anyone want to help me with mine. I have 9 weeks of crap to clean up in mine. :-(

Wendy, I had to LOL at your strictness. My youngest DD came home last night with math homework. She only had to do the even ones. All she had to do was 6 problems. She doesn't like math so she attempted to put off doing it. She was in a mood last night for sure. :) Oldest was suppose to run 6 miles on Labor Day, but I told her the amount of walking we do at the faire would be more than 6 miles. I just couldn't see her doing a long day and trying to get in a run. Yup my DH is a Brian. I like the hoodie.

Tracy, That workout blender option sounds like a great way to mix up KPC. Love the idea. Thank you Sandra and Tracy!!!

Jeanette, Have a great time with gold, and dinner with friends.

Have a great day!

Lauriex(

Hello....just rolling out of bed for the second time today! Yes, you heard me right...I stopped and got breakfast on my way home from taking DD to school and then I got back in bed and slept for almost 2 hours! I guess I really need to get started on my day, though. Those darn good fairies are never around when you need them!

Still haven't decided what workout to do today...I am thinking about PUB shoulders tris and bis...and then add on some MM with the same parts. I just can't get into GS today...so I think I will do PUB plus MM this week for upper and either do GS or SH next week. I wanted this rotation of heavy work to go for 6 weeks...so I'll just add in this week. Then tomorrow I should be able to get a bike ride in...then Saturday the rest of upper body and Sunday CTX power circuit and then I can call it a week. It may be jumbled but I will have gotten all of it done!

personals......

Traci...I was thinking your client tonight had been out of the workout game for longer...She must be a dream to work with....Forgot to tell you before I was LOL about your PIT info! I also got a huge kick out of your description of your "almost" fall...so glad you remained off the IL...If it had been me I am sure I would have tumbled and broken an ankle! At least no one was there to see you...that's the bonus of not participating in group classes.

Sandra...How did you know I like tootsie pops (I almost typed poops)!

Lea and Wendy....Just waving as you fly by on your broomsticks!

Jeanette...Have fun with your busy day!

Laurie...Glad you are going to get to see DD run this weekend...I know she will be glad to have you there. My DD struggled with the homework thing for a couple of days, but now we have a routine and she has gotten pretty good at sticking with it.

Teddygirl...I just went back to bed in my workout clothes...LOL! I didn't even bother to take them off! Have a fun day at work..and I know you will be able to get that workout in this evening!

Okay...I REALLY have to get up now.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Rhythmic Step

It's been quite a while since I did RS. I really enjoy this one so I know it will be fun:) I have to get started so it'll be done with.

Traci-X, Glad you didn't injure yourself:p I have done stuff like that before and felt like a dork:p I'm glad nobody is watching when those things happen. Funny thing is I always curse at the step:D Free dinner, yummy:9

TracyX, Happy to see you this morning! You need a good excuse for a rest day so I'm glad you have one:) Missed your usual chatting yesterday.

WendyX, Have fun at yoga tonight! Try not to show off ok:D You better work those shoulders extra hard!! Glad you heard from DS, how nice! Way to go on your handwritten letter to him.

SandraX, Enjoy the time with your DD. I am hoping my DS will stay out of the way during RS:p

LeaX, We all get busy, I know too well. How is the raw eating going? Are you doing the Circuit City rotation too?

DebraX, Upper body, yeah! I love doing upper, hate doing lower:p How are you doing? Sounds like you are plumb warn out! Has DH been texting you endlessly still? I'm having a hard time adjusting to the boys being back in school:( I don't have anyone to keep the 2 year old busy:p Enjoy your upper body workout!

LaurieXX, Are you doing any particular rotation or just what catches your fancy each day? So glad DD is enjoying herself at school:)

JeanetteX, Sounds like you have a great day planned out for yourself:) Enjoy the golf and dinner:9

Cheryl, Lucky you getting rain yesterday! We had some rain but it was from Hurricane Dean which just made it muggy and sticky here:(

Talk to the rest of you all later,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Nicole: oh my, it has been a very loooooong time since I’ve done RS, I did it once, years ago, wasn’t sure if I liked it or not to dancey, Enjoy!!;-)

Tracie: that’s sick bc I was thinking about doing SE or Terminator tomorrow, stop reading my mind:9 nice workout today.

Laurie: hello, who the heck is Gabby Reece, Is it a goodie? Website pleasessss:*

Debra: good for you listening to your body, sometimes we need that little x rest. now get busy:9

Lea: So what workout did you end up doing, do tell. I love your pictures your boys are so handsome:)

You guys are making me sick with your workouts I’m jealous:p who knows JUST maybe I'll feel like doing something other than working this evening, I doubt it tho, me still tired, I need one more good night sleep and its on :D

Jeanette, Sandra, Cheryl, Amy, and Wendy: Hello :7 :7

I hope I didn’t miss anyone, if so, will you forgive me, its hard for me today to post, BOSS MAN lurking big time.

Pit stopping to LOL about Lea & wendy & Sandra on their broomsticks this morning..... Also need to clarify .... My Free Meal at TGIF wasnt $$ Free it was my monthly free for all eating meal! ROFL:+
cant ya'll keep up with my version of English Language?????

Two Ads are at printers for publication in community magazines - One starts in October & runs 3 months - One starts in Nove & runs 6 months.... Gosh I feel like a REAL business woman again! Other than emailing I dont think I can post them but I'll try....

Nope- they are in pdf format... OH WELL!

Okie Dokie- Time to clean this mess of an office!
xxoxoxoxox

Traci...I don't know why people just don't know what you are talking about! I am so proud of you for getting your business together so quickly. I know you are going to have a bazillion clients soon and we are never go to see you! If I can find those darn good fairies I will send them down to clean up your office...but I think they are still tooling around on their broomsticks writing messages in the sky.

Teddygirl...Tell that boss man to stop lurking around...you have people to chat with!

Nicole...I guess you got used to the older ones keeping your little man busy! My XDH has finally stopped texting and emailing all the time. A good thing for sure! I did have to talk to him the other day and, I tell you, it always makes me so edgy. He was upset and then got mad, and I seriously don't have time for that right now. I have a DD to cart around here, there and everywhere! I like RS too...it is definitely in my top 2 step workouts. I am still recovering from the beating Tony gave my legs the other day...I hate legs!!

Okay..I got on the computer for legitimate reasons, but now I am just wasting more time. I must head up to workout. I have on my workout clothes and they have already been slept in once today. Maybe I should try to sweat in them too.
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Ok, ok, I am taking a break from my broomstick so I can write to all of you gals and try to catch up. But you all are so chatty....I don't know what I am going to do. Today I did Step Blast(FitTv version again) and added on another blast since they only have on blast on there.

Tracy X - Wow, your workouts sound really tough. No wonder you are in such good shape. I hope your day at work goes all right. I hear you on getting everyone trained while you workout. I can't stand the interruptions either. You get in the mode...

Traci X- Free dinner? Wow. You go girl. Can I get some? I love the GS floorwork too. I can't stand the standing leg work for some reason. Guess I must be lazy. BTW, where is my emails????:p

Debra X - I am sooo lost, what is up with the broomsticks??? Did I miss something. Have a great workout.

Jeanette X - My head is just whirling with all of the things that you are doing today. Have fun at golf.

Anointed - Welcome back and thank you for the compliment. How the heck do you walk for 2 hours without even realizing it? You must keep pretty busy on these walks of yours.

Sandra X - Sit down now woman!! JK. Here is the recipe I promised you.

No Bean Hummus - from RawVolution (Matt Amsden)
2 zucchini, peeled and chopped
3/4 cup raw tahini (reg tahini is fine too)
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, peeled
2 1/2 teaspoons salt (adjust to your taste, I thought that this was a lot of salt)
1/2 tablespoon cumin

In a food processor/high speed blender combine all of the ingredients and blend until thick and smooth.

I hope that you enjoyed your daughter time this morning. I love when they want to snuggle.

Nicole - Too bad we don't live closer. We could get your 2 year old and my 3 year old together to play and that would keep them busy. I am doing the September rotation or as much of it as I can with the workouts I have. I am pretty sore. All of these months of Tony and Cathe now is kicking my butt.

Laurie - Billy Blanks. Funny, I just saw that there was a movie on DirecTv with Billy Blanks in it. I was going to record it to see how his acting was but decided not to. I hope you can try to enjoy cleaning up your 9 weeks of crap. That blows. Sorry. BTW, congrats on your DD's accomplishment. What a treat.

Ok gang. Time to go and cut up my lunch and dinner. Have a great day and chat with you soon.

Lea X

Hey gang!

It's been raining like cats and dogs here, so no "sunrise" light change to wake me up! I slept until noon!!!

I forgot that yesterday I didn't introduce you all to the "boys". Traci and Cheryl know who I'm talking about, but the rest of you don't . Here's who I'm talking about....

http://library.thinkquest.org/J002627F/Blue Angels group.gif

Their practice airspace is above my home, so we don't need to head out anywhere to see the show!

I'm a bit sore around the edges from yesterday's workout. I was the only one in the free weights section, so no old lady interrupting this week.

Tracy- I completely understand and DH is trained now, not to interrupt. He used to talk to me, then wonder why I didn't respond! Now he 'gets' it!.....took him long enough, though!

Oh, I found this recipe on the other site that I frequent and I thought that it sounded super YUMMY!!!

Here's a super simple recipe for Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna. If anyone is on the Anabolic Diet this might be a great addition to your menu. You can add browned seasoned ground beef or ground turkey to this recipe also for your protein. I've seen so many versions of this recipe I just found this one to be the most basic and easy to try if you are doing it for the first time. I'm sure lots of others will have versions that they have tried that they might want to add here too.

**Trick I learned also to make this recipe even better is to lay your eggplant out on a sheet pan after you slice it and salt it generously on both sides. Let it sit for a few hours then rinse and ring it out. The salt will break down the cell walls and then release the water that is trapped inside. that way your eggplant doesn't get too mushy in the recipe.

Eggplant Mock Lasagna

Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs eggplants
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
1 cup low carb spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
italian seasoning
dried oregano
dried basil

Method
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel eggplant, if you wish, and cut into 1/4 inch thick round slices or lenth wise slices.
* salt and remove water now (see above tip) if desired for less soggy product
3. Lightly grease a medium sized casserole dish and place half of the eggplant on the bottom.
4. Top with 1/2 cup of parmesan, 3/4 cup mozzarella and 3/4 cup of sauce, sprinkle with spices.
*you could add cooked ground beef or turkey at this point also if desired.
5. Repeat layers and again, sprinkle with spices.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
5. Uncover and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella and once again, sprinkle with spices; bake or broil for about 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted or browned under the broiler.

Anyway, Nothing much on the agenda for me. I was going to mow the lawn, but since it's raining, it will have to take place next week.

Off to wander about Cathe-land!

Thank you ladies for the recipes:) I printed them both out.

Debra: Boss is gone bye-bye, now I can play, not long, leaving for the day in about 10 minutes.

Amy: cant wait to try this one out girl, I loooove Egg Plant, eat it just about every day and
chili.

Tracie: Me still man less x( My brother introduced me to everyone, no intention of meeting a man friend, just wanted too have fun in the sun:)

Wendy: I’m still trying to figure out what I want to do, nine times out of ten I bet I end up doing TG’s own thang, believe me I know how to lean down. I'm working on my water intake, still not up to par but getting there:p It’s 90 degree here and I’m going home put me sweats pants on and walk, don’t feel much like jumping saving that for the morning.

Well, girls I’m out of here, ttys

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.