Xers Thrillin' on Thursday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Its THURSDAY! Whoopi!!

`````````````````````````````````````````````
Moderate Weights Day (day 25)

Have all upper today due to some schedule changes yesterday & tomorrow…

PUBx2 + BM1 for Biceps, Back & Chest
No cardio day

Loved yesterday’s workout! Started off with w/u + paddle drills from StrikeZone + Tai Chi Stretch – then did KPC/LG HSC Mix (minus w/up) + Stretch FABULOUS COMBO of Cathe & Janis! My legs feel so good & toasty this morning. Have some DOMS that has popped up in my triceps too today – that’s always a good feeling in those tough to target muscles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy X
So when are you taking the CC plunge???? LOLOLOL
It is amazing what coach Sean can make us accomplish! I just love his voice! Leaner legs (yours- not the DVD) is a great thing! I think I recall you saying you weren’t very tall? If that’s accurate then I would think lean is exactly what you want! Good job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Debra X
Yes- I believe cleaning out basement counts for a complete body workout! Give yourself a gold star! Pretend you’re Eva checking into that hotel and get some pampering! I bet DD thinks this is all quite the adventure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sandra X
SJP is AWESOME isn’t it? I just feel so darned happy when I do those HiLo’s and I am no HiLo fan! I suppose music in DVDs is very important to me….You always seem to mention just the perfect workout we al want to go do the next day! I think the back of your head looks just like Angelina!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeanette X
Good luck on the ride today! Glad you were able to get a spin in last night- You seem like a very good daughter! Funny picture of you w/ feet on a heating pad! So smart!!
Your Triathalon pics are so cool! I just think you look as professional and fit as any Lance !! You just look so free & happy out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wendy
Oh no- no report on evals- did they beat our Wendy with chains and throw you in the street??????????? We are all anxiously awaiting your rendition of Wendy Goes To Review Board!!!!!!!! Nicole had some very wise words about the subject so I shall not throw in my two cents on people judging paperwork to base all of lifes conclusions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nicole
Hope you are feeling better today… gaining inches/weight is never easy to deal with unless you body build for a living & then you understand and appreciate the training cycles… The GOOD news is that once you do something similar to what Jeanette did post X you will probably be very very pleased with your outcome BUT ya gotta go thru the process of the X (or similar) first…. Its just how the body works. {{{{{{{{{ Nic}}}}}}}} to you- Hope we didn’t overload you with suggestions & opinions!
LOL on looking like Clare! Now that’s FUN because everyone knows how cute she is!!!! I wish I could see the cast in 20 years… I like seeing how people change over the years. In Hollywood they change hair and such UNLIKE me who pretty much stays with what I like! I’d still be wearing tye-dyed & long flowing skirts with Birkenstocks if I could get away with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amy
What a deal at 20 bucks a month! Good decision I think! Group classes always make me work hard too! I never wanted to be viewed as a wimp! HA…. There are some FABULOUS exercises for the Smith Machine in BodyFlex/Body Magic book (female bodybuilder) that I am dying to try. I need to head to our community gym to see what equipment we have. There are things that I want to do for my legs to advance them but I need machines. Let me know if you want info on any of the exercises.
Princess Di???? Oh we have yet another beauty in our midst! I see that one Amy! Does this mean Dave needs to start treating you like royalty?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TeddyGirl
LOL on your Hollywood twin! Now that’s a first for me! GREEN!!
Oh I do believe if I ever got told I looked like Halle Barry I’d have a picture taken and would use it as all my pics for the rest of my life! Any resemblance at all to that woman means you are quite the beauty! Then we hear Fantasia? So funny – I see no resemblance between the 3 stars at all!!!! So when do we get to see the real you??? {{{{{{{{to your sister}}}}}}}
Hope all your “bumps” in life are getting worked out. It can be so challenging sometimes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheryl
I know you’re happy to be back safe & sound! Sounds like a HUGELY successful trip! ^5! Glad you didn’t push the workout yesterday- traveling can take its toll + all the adrenaline rushes for the past few days… I’m sure today will be a wonderful workout! Thanks for the mention on Kommar! You are so thoughtful. Patricia Heaton & Ann Archer eh??? I gotta tell ya I think Ann Archer is one of the most beautiful women out there! Shes not the “typical” Hollywood beauty- she is very exotic looking to me. I love her acting too. I see resemblance with both ladies now that you say that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laurie X
Ally Sheedy! COOL!!!!!!!! LOL how some people look at us and IMMEDIATELY say OMG did you know you look EXACTLY like….. and someone else looks at you and says I don’t see it ay all! Too funny! Just goes to show you we all have a very personal set of lens’s! I worked with a beautiful southern belle years ago and a client told her she looked like Kathleen (is that the name?) Bates… the older overweight woman from Fried Green Tomatoes…. I thought Amanda would cry for a month! It was the features she shared not the entire package- it sent her into a tale spin tho! At least none of us look like a person that’s 30 years older and 300#s! In addition to Meg Ryan in my younger days my step mom has always said I looked like Vicki Carr…. Now that’s aging me if you don’t know who she is! LOLOL
Congrats on getting out there with the youngsters and playing VB at all! You guys should be very proud of yourselves! I bet you have a highly competitive group tho ?

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS DAY!!!!

Good morning,

Wow, where is everyone?

Today was GS Back and then I did Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Cardio for about 35 minutes, learning some new parts. I love Christi's routines and cueing. Think I will order her "Totally Hot" DVD's next. Read also that Tracey Staehle is coming out with some new workouts, to be filmed in August. These sound interesting to me. Going to hopefully get in a steep hill climb tonite after work with a girlfriend.

Traci, yes, the heating pad on my feet was nice. I take after my Mom in re: to circulation in the feet. She goes around all year with "hot hands" heat packets taped to her feet all day long, poor thing. House was very chilly this morning, usually I work out with the back door open as I like it cool, but no need to today. Are you going to Bay this weekend? DH and I will be going to Reno to stay with DS overnight and then shopping the next day. I have a wedding to go to for my nephew in a couple weeks so need something to wear. DS's girlfriend seems to enjoy driving me around to shop. We have a great time together. When you wrote Vicki Carr, I was thinking the lady on Carol Burnett, but I think that was Vicki Lawrence? If someone said I looked like Kathy Bates, well, ... my mind always goes to her in "Misery". Thanks for the compliments on looking fit and happy. I am. The more I stay away from my scale, the better I feel mentally. I have been chained to it for years and years. Boy, I'm feeling so happy today! Work has got to go well today. I had a lot to do yesterday, but succeeded in doing everything I needed to do. Now, I need to tackle cleaning that camp trailer. I've just not felt too motivated to work on projects after work with the house cold. Neither has DH, but he knows that hearth area needs to be started. Grasshoppering big time in our house lately.

Jeanette

Good Morning,

TracieX: I was thrilled even too hear someone say I look like Halle, I’m the ole version of her lol. Seriously tho, I don’t even come closes. I have a picture I took a few years back going to see if I can scan it in some way at work if I can it will be in black and white.

To me, I look more like Whoppi Goldberg, my sister always say no I don’t and I'd say yes I do, she just cant see what I see. Me and Whoppi have strong African features, okay I may be a little cuterx(

Yesterday, turned out to be interesting, long story, but sister was dismissed from hospital by the time I got off work. She called and asked me if I could drive her around to handle some business, no problem. On top of everything else she is now a Diabetic, so sad, but I need to found information out about it, so I can keep her on track.

Workout last night, Burger King Fish sandwich, about 5 lbs, Take Five Chocolate Bar with chips, some workout huh! I’m bad but couldn’t help it I was so happy to be with my sister yesterday it didn’t matter. I have been in tears seeing her in hospital bed I tell you if only you knew how many tears I have cried she has been so sick. So, when she called me nothing matter.

There will be a workout tonight I promised myself that, need to get back on track.

Teddygirl~

ROFL on the workout TeddyGirl! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I am sure you are a HUGE support to sis! we'll keep her in the circle!!!!

Jeanette: Those hand warmers of your mom's sound like somrthing I'd live in all winter! Your workout today was great! you seem to be thoroughly enjoying them daily!!! Good for you for kicking the scale habit! Its the only way to go I think.... I havent as of yet but I am less attached to what it says - I know when my small clothes are loose & when they arent... all that matters!
DH is going to take the 2 boys to the bay & Sandy ans I are going to have an at home girls weekend! She is having some hip issues right now so she cant tolerate the stairs to the bay house (on stilts)... I'd rather be shopping for fun wedding clothes tho! Have a great time.

Good Morning Ladies!

C&B is DONE! :)

Evaluation is DONE!:)

I don't know why I ever got myself nervous about the eval. Well, other than waiting till the last minute to put together a year's worth of documentation, I shouldn't have worried. It didn't bother her that I didn't document every little thing in their daily log. (You could recreate some homeschoolers' lives just by reading their daily logs!!!) Not ours! LOL But, she could see how much more the girls did from looking at their samples. She ooohhh'd and aaaahhh'd over Tayler doing two years worth of math, outlining her entire science book, and writing and delivering a speech at her harp recital. She reassured me that my twins were doing a good job with their reading and spelling. That meant a lot to me considering her masters is in special education. Since my computer wouldn't print out their book lists, she used the lists from the library's reading program I had included in the portfolio. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. I'm glad it's done! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I came home and slept for a few hours before working out. I didn't give it my all. But, I did push play. What's today workout? C&B, Plyo, and then ?? I have to find my X bible. :7 Today's workout will have to wait until after today's two hour art lesson.

Gotta open another window for personals!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Today's Personals!!!:) :) :)

Traci-X: I love how I can sorta determine when Aunt Flo's visit is coming based on your cycle days! LOL Since I'm no longer ttc, I've stopped tracking my days. Reading your workout list is like Greek to me! I'm a simple, lazy gal. I currently struggle to do one workout! :7 I'm in awe over you ladies who combine different workouts into one or do more than one. I clicked on your picturetrail. I see that you have your progress pics dated to the 2nd but there aren't any progress pics except your day one pics. Is this correct? Which ones are the new pics?

Jeanette-X: Your picturetrail is another one that has me asking, "Where have I beeeeen?" I never noticed your family pictures before! Your dh looks like he's a captain on a huge fishing ship off the New England coast! Your son looks like a real teaser! Your grandkids are so cute and blonde!!! Love the rhino pictures. After a day of riding, y'all look like Phil and I when we're working in our kitchen! LOL Tillie is so cute. How's she doing these days? Are you going to post some pics of her soon. I don't think you look like Kathy Bates! Maybe a younger sister to Vicki Lawerence.:) I'm like you. If the house is cold, washing dishes in hot water is the only work I'm tempted to do. Have fun shopping with your ds's gf. My MIL used to shop together before FIL got sick. Now, I just paint her toenails. LOL

Teddygirl: I think Whoppi Goldberg is pretty. I love her prominent cheekbones. It reminds me of my mother's. Some people think my mom is african because she's very dark skinned. When I was a little girl, I would complain to my mom how upset I was that I didn't get her cheekbones as if it was her fault!:7 I don't know how I ever survived childhood. My poor mother! Anyhow, I thought my mother's cheekbones was a perfect place to plant a kiss; like those cheekbones commanded attention! My mom was recently diagnosed as a diabetic this past year. Sucks for her since she like a bottle of beer after working in her garden. LOL on your workout! I don't blame you for focusing on your sister and enjoying time with her instead. Family is so important and should come first.

Well, I'm off to read yesterday's personals before we leave for art lessons.

Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk10/Day1/Rnd2
Workout: CST / ARX / 4 Mile Run

Another busy day here at work. :)

I picked up a couple of mags yesterday, Oxygen Abs issue (same recipies as in nutrition one) Why don't they add some new ones? M&F Hers (this one is actually pretty good). It has a 6 week workout for the Fast Twitch - Slow Twitch Muscles.

Teddygirl, You are a good sister to be there for her when she needs you. :)

Traci, Vicki Carr is a singer isn't she? If so she was a very pretty woman. ;-) My brother is very competitive. As a kid he was the one that always had to win at games. :) But sometimes I think my SIL gets annoyed with him flying around, and going for the ball. (He can be a ball hog sometimes.) :D

Wendy, I can imagine you are very happy that the eval is over with. You are doing C&B and Plyo. Crazy woman!

Debra, Hope your move goes well.

Jeanette, Keep those tootsies warm. :) I should have used a heating pad on mine on Tuesday after VB. My DH said is wasn't cold enough to have frost bite, but I can exagerate can't I. :7

Amy, That is a great deal for the gym. You will get some variety in the machines they have.

Have to get going,

Laurie

Hello, my lovely ladies!!!

Yes, I though that $20 a month was a great deal...that was his 3rd offer, so I had to take it! Before, he was telling about 'enrollment' fee and such, but he waived it when I told him that I was interested, but needed to think about it! I little trick I learned from DH and car shopping!!! Little did I know that it would work there!!

Traci- I would LOVE to know about those exercises. I am eager to learn about stuff like that, but also a bit intimidated because I've never used a Smith Machine before. I need to find that book, too! Dave already treats me like royalty, so I can't complaine!!!LOl!!!

TG- My prayers are with you and your sister!!!

Debra- Good luck on your move! I hope that everything goes smoothly. When are you supposed to be in your new house?

Wendy- Congratulations on the eval! I know that it's a great weight lifted off your shoulders, not only to have it done and over with, but to have the evaluator react so well to all the hard work you and the girls put into this last year!!!

Jeanette- (my mother's namesake...)I had to laugh about the heating pad on the feet...my mother has a heating pad for her bed that she LOVES!!!

Laurie- I also picked up that M&F Hers and thought that it looked super! I just wish that you could subscribe to it!!!

OK- No time for personals as my body is SCREAMING for Nutrition!

2 BURNING QUESTIONS....

1} On OD someone said Cathes filming today??? Did I sleep thru aome anouncement????

2} On SuperSets.... On all those FABULOUS premixes how the heck do I know what what body parts are worked without previewing EVERY dang one?

Thanks- Going feed my very tired, shaky, sore muscles....... PUB KILLED ME TODAY... I ended up doing 1 1/2 rounds + BM1 (all chest biceps back)

Oh, I'm Thrillin' today!!!! This morning I did Cardio Coach #3. Now THAT's a fun run! Woohoo! 45 mins of running never went by so fast. The funny thing is, I never left my neighbourhood block! I just kept going around in circles. The neighbours probably wonder whether I'm mentally challenged, and am afraid I'll get lost if I go farther afield. But my, oh, my, I had fun. Thank you to everyone who keeps extolling the joys of the CC workouts. A whole new arena of fitness has just opened up for me. I'm supposed to do a 45min steady state run on Monday, but that now sounds so dreadfully boring. Maybe I'll use one of the CC workouts and only mildly push it during the challenges. We'll see.

Then I did CoreMax#3 - my favourite of the CoreMax workouts. Nice. I like to do core after a run because it helps to stretch out my lower back, that tends to get tense. **TracyX** I can completely understand what you said yesterday about the pelvic tilt that can happen during running. I definitely run with better form these days, than in years past when I never did any core strengthening. The floorwork also helps with the stabilization of the hips while running. I'm sure my form can use some improvement, but it's also much better than it used to be.

I said I'd be back for personals yesterday, but never got around to it. After a marathon session of grocery shopping in the morning, I decided to try making "seitan", which is also known as "wheat meat." This is a neutral-tasting block of protein that is used as a meat substitute in recipes, much the same way tofu is used. It's created by kneading a large mass of whole wheat flour in a bowl of water. This action removes all of the starch from the flour, and after about 20 minutes you're left with a ball of pure wheat protein. This is then pulled into pieces and simmered in a vegetable stock for an hour. The whole process took me 2 hours, but I'm feeling tickled pink at my results.

I keep coming back to the bakery idea we were talking about. I honestly would love to do that. This "seitan" is pretty much impossible to buy in any of our stores, even the health food stores that seem to stock everything. I found one store that sells it in small amounts for large amounts of money. Too much for me to spend. I'd rather buy the flour and do the work myself. And I enjoy the work. I was fantasizing yesterday about starting a home business where I can sell seitan and other products that people love to have home made: bread (I love making bread), varieties of seitan (changing the stock can change the flavour), heck, I'd even try my hand at home made tofu (I have a recipe). I guess it would be a vegan thing. I'm loving my vegan food these days, can you tell?

Okay, on to the Question of the Day: "Would you buy seitan from me?" LOL!!! Okay, that's not the real question. The real question is: "If you were being forced to emigrate to another county, non-english speaking, where would you choose to go?"

This post is long enough. I'm going to change DD's diaper, then come back for personals.

SandraX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sandra X
QOD 1: OF COURSE I’d buy Seitan from you! I wouldn’t actually eat it but I’d buy it!!! LOLOLOL
QOD 2: No desire to ever do that to myself!! If I HAD to go I’d say France- don’t know why except they seem to have healthy sex lives and I’d like to be a bit more foot loose & fancy free in that arena! LOL TMI again!!!!
So happy you fell in love today! Sean’s dreamy and can make me do anything!!!
I cannot BELIEVE you spent 2 hours making vegan food! I am in awe! You just go crazy with that woman! I’m sure you’re posting personals as I type so we’ll catch up later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wendy
WooHoo on the EXCELLENT reviews!!!!!!! See all that stressing out for NADA!!! LOL on AF! Yes we are becoming quite regular aren’t we? Just remember that Monday – Friday next week our bodies will be under a bit of stress so tell Tony to give ya a break! No pics after Phase 1 of X… just my AFPA ones – they were around the 60 day mark… I’m sure this summer will bring some new ones that have me in skimpy outer wear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amy
I’ll put those Smith exercises in word and shoot them over to you…. I agree that all the freestyle stuff can be intimidating.. Time we broadened our horizons I say! Guess any PT Clients I’ll have wouldn’t appreciate me popping in SH and saying- See Ya – I’ll be back in an hour!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laurie X
Week 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you interested in Freestyle Training too? Did you do it before your X days? Yep- Vicki Carrs a singer- well WAS she was popular with my parents when I was a kid! Enjoy your new mags! I love getting all of them – then there they sit after I read them.

Make someones day out there ladies!

Sandra's Post: The Sequel - This Time, It's Personal!

TraciX - You have tricep doms, but not leg doms? Didn't all those leg presses toast your quads and hamstrings? Very nice Janice/Cathe combination! Yesterday you were talking about how you were worried you don't challenge yourself enough with the cardio. I'm not sure how to reply to that, except to say that you look fabulous, and you've seen great results with the approach you've taken. If your current approach is giving you the results you want, then don't worry about it. You're happy, you're very healthy, you look great, and you aren't injured. Sounds like the perfect scenario! Thank you for the back-headed compliment LOL! I think I have a very generic Irish-girl look: blue eyes, freckles, brown hair with hints of red, pale skin, a tendancy to look "stocky." Does that sound like any movie-star maven you can think of? Oooh, you're hanging out with us this weekend, are you? Yay! What's this I missed about a wedding? Oh my, I just read your post-weights post. Sounds like you hit every muscle but good! I think only yesterday or the day before Cathe replied to someone saying that she wasn't ready to make any announcements yet about filming. I'm not sure what you read. Now I have to go check it out. I have the exercises in SS all listed in my notebook. If I get a chance, I'll post them for you.

JeanetteX - I don't have Christi's Solid Gold workouts, but I really like her Totally ones. Does your mother have Reynaud's Phenomenon, by any chance? I do, and my mom's friend made me these gel packs wrapped in fleece that you put in the microwave to warm up. Then you slip your hands in them, and ahhhhh, toasty warm. Happy hopping today, Grasshopper!

Teddygirl - Halle Berry is a classic beauty. If I even mildly resembled her I'd be thrilled. Oh, I'm so sorry your sister has been so ill. Diabetes now, too? She's so fortunate to have you there for her. Don't be hard on yourself for meal last night. I'd have done the same thing.

Wendy - Yay!!! The evaluation is done!!! You should be able to lift heavier today, because you have that monkey off your back. Enjoy your workout!!

LaurieX - Day one of week 10! You're Bringing It big time, and I'm so impressed by you. Are you noticing additional changes from Round 1? IOW, has doing a second round been even more beneficial for you than Round 1?

Amy - Nice job on getting the deal at the gym. $20 a month is only $240 a year; cheap!

TracyX - I haven't had a chance to try any of my new Shiva's yet, and it's driving me crazy. Hopefully today......Thanks for the suggestions yesterday. I'll give them a try. I also want to watch the tips for the 10 asanas that are on the 2nd dvd.

Nicole - I really hope the group's words yesterday were able to help you through your crisis. I think I wrote the exact same post at least once or twice, during the X. It's a terrible feeling to think that you're working as hard as you can, and not seeing the right results. You kind of feel trapped and hopeless. Aaaaaages ago there was a discussion on the OD by some of the hardcore physique people. They talked about how they deliberately gained weight during the winter months as they attempted to build muscle, then early in the new year they switched to fatloss rotations, so that by the summer time they were ready to show it all off. Their calorie consumption changed accordingly. It was an interesting discussion; I'll have to go back and find it.

Unlike Wendy, I'm not compulsive about catching up on every day I missed. So, I'll just leave it at this for now. It's time to get DD outside for some play time. It's supposed to rain this afternoon.

Cheers,
SandraX

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 8/ Day 4/ Round 1

YogaX

I decided to do YogaX this morning instead of Kenpo because I can run on the treadmill for cardio tomorrow but I wouldn't have been able to do yoga at the hotel. I actually found a yoga studio in Cody, Wy where we will spend most of our time. I can't wait to take a class there. I have such a nice husband who will allow me to go. I am getting stuff packed today and I have a massage appointment and right after that a chiro appointment. Thank you all for you're words of encouragment and advice. I don't have a ton of time today so I can't respond to each individually but know I did read each one. When I am on vacation I will try to snag a computer at one of the stops and let you all know how it's going.

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

This message is for TraciX, so you can skip it if you want.

Here's the SuperSets breakdown:

Warm up

Round 1, Group A:

quads/glutes: bb squats
back, lower: bb deadlifts
chest: bb benchpress
shoulders: db shoulders on ball
abs: woodchops on ball

Rd 1, Group B:

quads/glutes: bb plie squats
back, upper: db pullovers on ball
chest db incline chest flys on ball
shoulders: db rotator cuff on ball
abs: bent elbow roll out on ball

Rd 2, Group A:

quads/glutes: db one leg squats
triceps: db seated overhead press
biceps: bb preacher curls with ball
triceps: db triceps extension on ball
abs: bicycle

Rd2, Group B:

quads/glutes: explosive lunges
shoulders: db rear delt flys; front raises on ball
biceps: db concentration curls on ball
triceps: seesaw triceps
abs: side lying bend on ball

Stretch.

HTH,
SandraX

Sandra X YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you a big one for this! Send me TWO orders of Seitan!

Nicole: Safe & Happy Travels!!! You will be missed dearly!

No problem, Traci. And you should try the seitan, really. It's good!

Nicole - SAFE JOURNEY!!!!!!! Don't stress about checking in with us while on vacation. We'll be here when you get back. Have a GREAT time!! And don't bring home any dinosaur fossils. I think the park people frown on that. "Take only pictures; leave only footprints."

Cheers,
SandraX

Hey Guys,

Do I need to put Super Set DVD on me wish list? After looking at the description, ooh we, I like it. I was tempted to order it, but thought about freaking car needs to be fixed. Arghhhh

Does anyone know where a money well is I need about $500 big ones. I been thinking about working a pt job to get out of this hole I’m in, here’s a double ARGH……ARGH…

TeddyGirl......... I say no more DVDs until you feel more stable with finances! What ones do you have that will be NEW because you havent done them yet?}( SJP for one!:7 Trust me- you'll feel better by NOT ordering more until things settle down.... You and I tend to stress shop!x(

Yea!!! Good news on the MRI!!! It's negative! That means that my knees are getting old!LOL!! It still feels strange that the right one clicks, but the left one feels good for now! I am just glad that I didn't have to have surgery this close to the RT!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.