Xers Thai Time Thursday

6Swans4me

Cathlete
Hey Ladies,

ROFL on Traci's credit/debit card adventure.

Drinking a mocha cafe at Coffee World since Starbucks charges 130 baht an hour for Wifi. Coffee World gives it away free. :p Yes, Sandra...There is a mall in Thailand. And, the American Airforce are here in the mall speaking good ole fashion English!!! Gosh, I miss home.

Anyhow, my feet touch USA soil next Tuesday. Can't wait to see Tony, Eoin and Cathe again!!!! I need to get back into shape before the retreat. You ladies and Debra's CB can't meet me all flabby. :p

Gotta go and haggle with the tuk tuk drivers. I play harball. I won't pay more than $1.50 for a ride home all the way across town. I'm soooo cheap!

Hope everyone has a better day. Oh, Traci.... My legs have never looked hotter!:p ;)

Ballistic Hugs to All!
Wendy

Hi all,

I got up and did Daily Dose of Bliss because I didn't have time last night. It was good and now I'm off to work and class tonight.

I guess I missed the discussion about caffeine and belly fat, but I'm not giving up my caffeine. There are certain things that I just won't give up and that's one of them. I personally think my belly is more a reflection of what I eat than anything else. The core+ seems to be making a difference.

Jeanette - You do the workouts twice in one week, not in one session. I think you'll like the results of that rotation.

I'm really late today.

Happy Thursday to all,

Tracy

My body is feelin' these darned circuits! Bootcamp was a total blast- I went heavy on weights & stuck in there w/ the cardio- I usually whimp out the last 10 seconds.... Today is Drill Max - I like it as produced better than mixes so I'll do it that way but use very little upper body weight since I used heavy yesterday. I want to try & get in Glute Camp (Tracey) but that depends on DH's needs. *see below*

WENDY::: So glad you found my fiasco amusing! We Xers were getting a bit boring without you so thought I'd "volunteer" to spice things up! :7

Tracy:::
How great you got to do yoga in AM! Have a great class! (or just leave if its not!);-)

CAFFEINE::
:+ You guys are too funny! Of course its not the ONLY thing that can be a culprit but if a person is at all insulin sensitive then it plays a part... settle down folks - no java police coming! Ya'll KNOW for a fact that I shall NEVER give up my pot a day! (no pun intended!) - Nicole asked about it as she had heard this & no one else responded so I just shared what any menopause/peri Dr & book tells ya.... also theres a BIG diff between "enjoying a cup" & drinking a pot on empty stomach.... :+

DH called from work yesterday & threw his back out Big Time! He has back/hamstring issues like drs have never seen before.... Poor guy- slept in the guest room last night because he thinks that mattress is better for him (not) @ 5AM I heard him screaming for me.... He was buckled up & couldnt get up.... waiting for Dr to open before I carry the 233# man to the Dr.... Gonna be "a day" for sure! _ He hasnt worked out all week because it was feeling tight & I didnt want to make it worse.... He has been stretching a bit but just a few seconds here & there... Maybe after today I'll convince him to do a stretching program w/ me.

Back w/ personals

Hi all....Just waiting for the diva to get ready so that I can take her to school. What the heck is she doing up there?!?!? Anyway, CBL is off work today so we are spending part of the day together. I am voting we take a nap because of course I am still tired this morning. I ended up doing Kenpo+ yesterday...then I tacked on the arm drills from 4DS KB plus Cathe's standing core cool down and the core section and her stretch...since Tony never really stretches you out after a workout. Felt good and all in all lasted about an hour. Tony is definitely looking older....Maybe he needs some better make up...LOL...and I did not like the new 'do either...Oh well, it obviously isn't a beauty contest...Except for Tracy who looks fabulous and didn't even break a sweat...I already hate her...LOL!

Wendy...
So glad you will be back on US soil soon!! We miss you honey!

Tracy...
Hope you gave Eoin a big kiss for me this morning. Have fun in class...or not.

Traci...
Are you sure your bad karma is just for December....sounds like you have a lot going on! Poor Wendell. Please give him some Xer healing {{{{{hugs}}}}} from me!

I will be back this afternoon to do some real personals...Just wanted to drop by and say hi this morning. Kisses to all!!! Oh, I have no idea what workout I am doing today...I am supposed to do legs...but we'll see...it my be yoga instead.

See you later my friends!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Back to catch up on yesterday....

CatheCatXx
WooHoo on a solid & successful Phase 3! You are ROCKIN!!!! - I was wondering if you will be using the MesoCycle System to follow as a year round program? I think with the addition of Circuits it really can be the generic format to take the guesswork out of rotation. Now I'm wondering of after my Circuits/ttom I should just go into Meso 1 rather than Pyramids....thoughts? (referencing Cathes latest STS Forum posting)~ Didnt take ANY creative License yesterday! Can you believe it???? I think as long as I havent done the DVD is ages it feels new again so my brain is OK with "as is";-) ... Really am thrilled that you have found an easy eating plan that your body responds well to! AMEN SISTA!:*

TeddyGirl
That dern boss needs to take a sick day!:p So what did Ted do this time}( You know that unless he's abusive (in any way) you go thru these times w/ him but then you seem to be destibned to be together... Is it possible (just maybe) that you are somehow just too independent for your own good? I SWEAR if I didnt have this ring on my finger my lifetime independent self would sabotage the relationship.... Just BE HAPPY! :* Good job hangin tough with SH... Girl we gotta get you saving a few dollars here & there for STS- its gonna ROCK! :7

JeanetteX
WOW on your doubles day!!! LOVE "No Mercy"- the name alone makes me moan & groan! How awesome to start your big ride w/ the gang! I do better in groups getting my first big rush to take me to the finish line! ~ HOORAY AF!!!!!! I'm soon to join you:7 ROF on Character Builder! I think you are the "most-est" positive person on planet earth! Wendell always asks me when I plan to remove my rose colored glasses & I tell him NEV-A Baby! I even have rose colored sunglasses! :+ OMG- THANKS for heads up about DS#2! Wendell is all -a-buzz about getting your DH out this way to hook up for fishing now! He'll be heartbrokken!!! Actually if you DS EVER wants to come out its a "date" I'm sure.... Wendells best friend is a 27yr old Fly Fishing Pro that has a bay house (his familys) - thats how they met... Alans become like a brother to me (actually a son but that ages me) I keep trying to fix him up w/ a girl but unless she Fly Fishes already its a no-go! :7 ~~ Higs & good thoughts for your sister as she finds her own way... Its just so hard before you find what clicks for yourself.

Debra, Carol, Tracy, Nicole & Laurie..... coming right back gotta check on Wendell & get MORE COFFEE!:7

Classic/ Phase 3/ Week 11/ Day 4: YogaX (not happenin'!)

Good morning,

I'll be doing Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Extreme today. I'm not sure this is a good idea; I'm feeling a bit grumpy. My patience might not be up to learning a new workout today. But I do want to give it a go, so I'll make an attempt. I'm grumpy because I'm worried about a few things, and just don't want to have to deal with them. But oh well, right? That's life.

Traci....Your debit dilemma yesterday had me feeling your horror. That's an awful scenario. Was your bank not supposed to contact you about this?? Did you just get overlooked?? I would be fuuuuurious if my bank did this. Certainly, protect my account, but contact me when you do it!!! Has your stress level come back to normal yet? Poor Wendell! Please don't throw out your own back as you carry him to the dr. Doesn't anyone do a house call anymore? What went on at the fishing show that crippled him? Are you suggesting that you follow the mesocycle, using the workouts you currently have? Interesting. I'll think on that and get back to you.

Hello to everyone. I've got to get my workout started. BBL to comment on all your comments :)

Sandra

Back.... Dh sound asleep with Kabo & Lukie "keeping guard"....
Warm java in hand..... Life is good- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

CatheCatXx (Yes ANOTHER POST!)
ROF YogaX- not happenin':+ :+ :+ So sorry you are worried...Grumpy isnt too bad but worried causes wrinkles! If ya need anything or a place to vent- just call/write.:*XX :*XX:* ~~ On MesoCycle - yes... following the thought process (it is one that AFPA trained us on heavily)but using DVDs.... do think about it & tell me pros & cons- Isnt it the same thing as what bodybuilders do- Train in Cycles?

DebraX
LOVE the pics! Are you making CBL become a party-boy????}( ~ Ah Yes - the lunatic of HEB! ROF... Its all good! All I have to do to never be recognized again is put makeup on, dress in something other than sweat pants & have my hair out of the ponytail! ~Glad you have your "buddy" to hang with today... will YOU be reporting "increased hang time" too}( ... You'll ACE your presentation girl- Youre the role model remember?!

Kim
ROF about running! :+ :+ :+ I think you should have kept our dear Sandra going- ya could have thrown in a TM is for Wimps" just to make it really good! }( ~ What a Florida/CC vacation that was! LOL- I guess these things are better than having our fortunes stolen, right?!

TracyXx
Once again another :7 :7 :7 EXCELLENT :7 :7 :7 post about legs (to Jeanette) - I'm printing it out just because as you said - there are some super rotations already in circulation. Thank you for always taking the time to assist w/ all our questions around here... You are our "FitnessFreak" of Xers. ~ Oh I see you did one of my favs yesterday! I LOVE Leg Press Mania!!! For some reason it flys by for me... I bet the walk after really felt good to keep blood going to the muscles. Awesome!!

NicoleXx
Great reason to have those boys around! Cuttting Firewood!:7 LOL on catching Tony! I think if we wait a few years he'll be so darn old that we will THEN be able to keep up!;-) Glad you are still feeling in control.... If you are insulin sensitive I do suggest you make sure (unlike me!) that you at least eat something with your coffee (not a carb) so your insulin spikes a little less. ~ Isnt IntervalX fun? I think it has real value if done later in the week once your body/muscles are already pre-fatigued... Great Job!

LaurieXXx
Hoping you can eat off those floors of yours!!!! I told DH last night- Look around...(dog hair & grass) I vacuumed & dusted yesterday AM & by 6pm it was "dirty" again! The joy of long haired pups! We shave them bald in the summer but winter time they need their coats so what-ya-gonna-do? HAPPY PHASE 3x 3!!! What an accomplishment this is for you!!!! INSPIRING!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :* :* :*

Super big hugs to all in Xer Land- it appears we just might have a bit of a gray cloud over us..... Everyone look up right now & BLOW HARD!!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7

Slow & Heavy/week II/day 4
Workout: pending or rest day

Good morning Xers,

I’m sad and relieved at the same time; it was very emotional last night. I did just what I said I was going to do regarding Ted, it ended up draining me. I didn’t get to bed till 12am and got up this morning put my workout clothes on and just sat there as I did a few stretches then I realized it wasn’t happening. However the good news I got my space back I’m just to freaking selfish I like being and living alone. I just feel so bad he cried and held me for dear life saying pleases don’t do this, that’s what ripped my heart out. We been back and forth for 8 years. Then after he left about 5 minutes later he called and said I already missed you so much just crying like a baby, then he hung up I feel so bad, really, I’m so confused part of me want him and part of me want too be alone and yes I love him dearly, I just have too believe its all going to work out. BBL you know who is lurking x(

Good morning,
Today was supposed to be The Gauntlet, with legs later in the week, but I thought I'd better do them as my bike ride is also later in the week and I want fresh legs for that. I did Pyramid Lower Body (up only premix) and the floor work. They are feeling good right now, layered on with the "No Mercy" Spinerval workout last night.

Wendy, I was doing a happy dance seeing you on here this morning!!! Can't wait for you to get back to the States! Way to go on the legs looking hot! What have you been doing with them?

Tracy, so if the rotation has 2 separate leg workouts in it during the week, would you then do it 4 times, or as stated in the rotation? I want hot legs like Wendy!!! When will you be done with your class?

Traci, poor, poor Wendell! I certainly feel for him. Hope he can get some good meds from the Dr. I've heard people say that their back is "out", or they get locked up and can't even move, it's so painful. Has this happened to him before? Thank you for your nice words on me being positive. Of course, I do have my very negative moments, but I try to catch myself and change the thought pattern. Maybe I'm just an ostrich and hide from the issues instead. I will let DS#2 know about the fishing date. Not sure what's on his agenda this year, besides elk hunting later on. Know he will enjoy the pictures from the links. Don't think I will be in the "big pack" as from pictures I've seen of this ride last year it looks pretty big and I'm not that comfortable with guys riding real close. They ride at probably an average in the high 20's, whereas I'll probably average 15-16 for 50 some miles (that might be a bit confident there). If I start out too fast, I'll fizzle at the end. Glad Wendell is sleeping right now.

Debra, know you will have a great time with CBL. Isn't it wonderful to have a buddy that likes to do everything you do? I can't wait for summer so DH and I can get out. We sure need it. He's even agreed to go along with me golfing from time to time. I think I'll hold him to it. If he could bring the dogs, he'd go more often. Wouldn't be too good if the dogs picked up the golf balls. Of course, if they could drop them in the cup that would make my score better

Sandra, good luck with the hi-lo workout today. Hope the grumpiness goes away soon too. My DH certainly thought I was grumpy yesterday. He would be too if he had AF visiting him.

Latrese, (((((hugs))))). My heart goes out to you and Ted. So physically and mentally draining. Sigh. Was he putting demands on your time?

Got to go now,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 9/Day 1
Workout: Chest & Back / BC Abs / Some type of KB workout

Chest & Back is done, and I will be doing a 30 min KB workout tonight along with BC Abs. :D I'm looking forward to doing some different type of ab work. :D

Well the DD's only did the laundry yesterday. :D No dishes done, or floor vacuumed. :( Oh well, at least we all had clean/folded clothes to wear this morning. :)

I couldn't believe it, but this morning I actually smelled a skunk! I thought that skunks hybernate during the cold months of the year, guess I will have to google that one. :D Of course this is another thing that Cami thinks she needs to track!!! NO WAY!! Our previous dog Mindy was sprayed by a skunk once, and that was not a wonderful experience. :D

Wendy, I'm so glad that you will be stepping onto US soil soon. :D As you can see Traci had to take your place with causing adventure in Xer land while you where away! :D

Tracy, I'm with you on the coffee, wonder how much coffee we are going to be drinking on the retreat!!! :9 :9 :9 Maybe I should bring a bag of Starbucks, or will Wendy veto that one!

Traci, Glad the clarification was made about the coffee. I always have my coffee with my breakfast, so now I feel much better about drinking it. :9 So sorry to hear about Wendell!! Sounds like he is going to be needing those stretching exercises for sure. I'll help blow that gray cloud away!! Your cc card story truly sounded like a nightmare. I get nervous when the machine malfuntions. I don't ever carry cash around with me, and it seems that I only ever have one check left.

Debra, Your workout sounded like a great one. I also don't like Tony's new hair do. It reminds me of Herman Munster hair for some reason. Just glad he didn't have that do when he was doing PlyoX, those military marches would have made him look like Herman for sure. :7 :7 Love the pics.

Sandra (Cathe Cat), Hope that grumpy feeling passes for you soon. A good workout sometimes helps with clearing the brain.

TG, So sorry to hear about your emotional turmoil last night. You are right, it will all work out in the end. Maybe a good soak in the tub is in store for tonight! :) Those always seem to make you feel better. ;-)

Jeanette, Another rotation of Cathe's that I thought was a good leg rotation, was the Aug '04 Body Fat & Legs/Glutes. The first week of this rotation is leg torture though. :D No Mercy makes it sound like your legs where really worked. The oldest DD was folding clothes when I got home, so I'm thinking that the laundry was put off until just before I got home. Youngest DD did clean their bathroom though. That wasn't on the list! :7 Alzheimers at such a young, dang!! Car is all set for another year, just needed to wait for it to warm up a bit to put the new tag on the plate. :7

Nicole, Yep I have the plus workouts, and will be attempting a Classic rotation after my phase 3 is over. I have tried the Interval and Kenpo workouts, and really enjoyed both of them.

Kim, That Starbucks really tasted great too. :9 Especially since it was so dang cold out. We now are above zero, so it's feeling pretty warm outside today. :7 :7 :7 Keep up the great work on P90X, you will be done before ya know it.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Jeanette: Demanding I would have too say yes, for instance, pass Sunday, when he got up he wanted to cook breakfast and dinner for us, no problem. I told him I’m about to workout and he knows I can’t eat as soon as I get up. Too make a long story short, it turned out pretty ugly. After I finished my workout, heck I made my own breakfast, NO big deal, right. So when he finally got up. OMG all hell broke out, I told him STFU :p not really but wanted too but, he was complaining blah…blah…blah…

Mind you, dinner time, when he got home, NO I don’t want to eat dinner, for one it was too late "not the main reason" but I told him don’t worry about cooking for me then that lead to me sleeping on my sofa, argh.... He got mad because Saturday night he already made plans for Sunday. I just don’t like a lot of confusion, nagging or anyone planning my day. He complaint saying you need some meat on your bonesx(

So last night, another argument. He’s really a good guy a lot of women would love to have a man like him. I feel bad for us, and how it ended; we really don’t have a serious problem. I think maybe we both can use this time/space and revaluate our situation.

Tracie:
I was reading STS info yesterday, I decided too preorder Mesocycle #2 and #3. Not sure at this time if I want Mesocycle #1 (endurance) It is still to early in the game. Heck I’m still pondering over ordering the 4 day spilt DVD’s, still a little iffy about them.

Can we change our title today to "Chai Time Thursday"? A vanilla-chai latte, specifically? :9

Tracy....Hi/Lo Extreme is an excellent hi/lo workout! Vigorous describes it best, I think. I'm having a bit of a problem with some of the footwork in the second half of combo#3, but that was about it. It takes up lots of space, especially intervals #2 and 3. It felt intense enough, but I'm sure it will feel even harder next time, when I'm not so focused on choreography. Interval #4 took care of any remaining energy I may have had. I don't think you have to make the choice between a six-pack or coffee, do you? Didn't you say last year that you've got nice abdominal definition? Yes, your "light" leg day was more than most would do for a hard day. I'm sure you're going to get great results. Question: what is the benefit of doing alllllll those leg presses? I've always scratched my head about that premix, and the similar one on ME.

Wendy....Is 130 baht a lot of money? I guess it is, if you can get it for 0 baht elsewhere. Home misses you, too. I look forward to Tuesday, when you're back with us.

Traci....Good for you, uber-fying the intensity of Bootcamp. I have to admit that I always stick with exactly what Cathe uses in that one, because that way it feels more fun than hard. Thank heavens the java police don't come to Canada. You see, I'm a caffeine addict, and as an addict, I don't make rationale decisions regarding my drug of choice. I would pick the coffee over the abs. I can always keep my shirt on! My thoughts on following the meso cycle is: Sure! Why not? If you can create a rotation that follows that style, with what you currently have, then it sounds like a smart way to go. However, you spent a lot of time and energy on that pyramid rotation, and surely lots of good would come from that, too? I'm wondering whether you will be burnt out on the mesocycle style by time STS is released, if you start now? The pros are that it's a solid, effective, tried-and-true system. The cons are that you might be ready for a change by time STS is released, and you throw away all your hard work that you did by creating the pyramid rotation. Orrrr (ding ding ding!) is it possible to do the meso-cycle system, with pyramids?? Can you combine the two?

Debra....I'm sure CBL would love to take a nap with you today. Didn't we have a conversation last year about how men interpret the word "nap"? Wow, that was an excellent workout you mocked up yesterday. What did you think about Kenpo Cardio+, compared to KenpoX? Do you think it's a good workout? Would you do it again? Nice cabin! I think I like you NYE dress, too; just can't see the bottom half. The halter style is very flattering.

TG....Oh my goodness, I feel badly for you. Is it not possible for you two to have a relationship, but not live together? Keep your individual independence, but still have each other's company? Don't feel like you have to answer, I'm just putting it out there as an idea. My DH grew up with his parents living in different houses. When he was about 12, his mother decided she could no longer live with his father, but they stayed married, and remained in a loving relationship. They went to all family functions together, travelled together, and spent their free time together. They never dated anyone else. They just couldn't live together.

Jeanette....The Gauntlet. That's a toughie. I'd procrastinate on it too, LOL! Oh, so glad you're feeling the lower body; good things are happening. Yes, AF has a way of bringing us down, doesn't it? I'm glad it got here before the ride. So it sounds like you're going to attempt the ride this weekend after all? Regarding temperature, it's really all relative, isn't it?

Nicole....I'm glad IntervalX+ is a butt kicker. I might be doing it on Saturday, after Kenpo Cardio+. Whether you've earned the XX moniker is for you to decide, my friend, not me. If you feel you've worked in the spirit and the intensity of the 90 day rotation, then by all means, XX yourself!! Regarding the cold and snow, our city has a multi-million dollar budget for snow removal. It costs at least 1 million every time they send out the plows. But it is a necessity, for sure. That's just the cost of living in Edmonton, and other northern cities. But even so, it *is* hard to get yourself out the door if you don't absolutely have to go. I definitely stay more house-bound when it's like this. I had plans to get out with DD yesterday afternoon, but when I looked out the window the snow was blowing, the heat in the Explorer isn't working well (DH took my car in for maintenance, so I was stuck with his truck), so I just canned it and stayed home.

Kim....Thank you for clarifying it was a treadmill run!! The cold front has arrived, has it? Sorry about that. I tried to warm it up a bit for you by leaving my front door open for a minute. Do you think it worked? 10 years ago I ran and biked throughout the winters. I used to come home with frost on my eyebrows and eyelashes. I was young and crazy then. :)

Time to hit the showers,
Sandra/CatheCat

Laurie,

You and I always seem to type at the same time. Call me weird, but I like the smell of skunk. I know, weird. I'll be doing BC abs tomorrow. Great minds think alike. They're a pretty good sub for ARX.

Cheers,
Sandra

Oh my, aren't we all chatty this morning:)

I have YogaX on tap for today. I always wait until DS is down for a nap to attempt that one but I think I'll do it earlier.

It's a beautiful sunny day here and I just feel guilty staying inside but I have to clean. With all of the basketball tournaments, the house has just gone to crap. I have piles of laundry to do and I haven't even put away the stuff from the beginning of the week! I don't know how three boys generate so much laundry!!!!

Traci, Take care of Wendell!!

Sandra, Stay warm!

Latrese, BREATHE:) {{{{HUGS}}}}

Laurie, Keep Cami away from that skunk:)

Kim, Be careful going out and about in that weather.

Wendy, Have fun enjoying your java and being cheap;)

Tracy, Have fun at work even though it's tough:)

Debra, Have fun with CB today and get a good "nap" in;)

Lea, I hope you're out enjoying nice weather too.

Jeanette, Have fun with those DOMS!!:p

Hi Carol, Swifty and Christiane!

Off to clean and workout!! See you all later:*

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Sandra - Hi/Lo Extreme is a keeper isn't it? I find it to really zap all of my energy in such a fun way. And yes, if you still have energy by combo 4, you won't at the end. And the bonus is it's not so darn repetitive! The leg presses are great for shaping and building muscular endurance. Plus for me, when we are hiking and climbing hills, that training makes a huge difference.

Back to work,

Tracy

For any bored Xers.... I wandered outside our little world again! I KNOW better!

OD: Happy Weight..... mine is 127.4 - WOOHOO I dont REALLY have to lose those extra 5 I wanted!

OD: Is EVERYONE on OD in a love you/hate you manic depressive state over the web????
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?..._id=473405&mesg_id=473405&listing_type=search

STS: I say PUSH!!!!!!!
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?...&topic_id=617&mesg_id=617&listing_type=search

Oh lordy...... all in good fun ladies! Well fun & severe PMS today!

Client arriving gotta go torture someone other than DH & myself

Hi all...Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up with personals...but I have busy with my sweetie today. It probably goes without saying that I haven't done anything that is really considered exercise today either. I jumped on long enough to make sure everyone was alive and well...and I just have to say that if I was at my 'happy weight' I would be over 10 pounds heavier than I am right now...I probably wouldn't be all that happy with that weight....LOL!

Okay...I'm off for now...I should have time to catch up a bit tomorrow afternoon...I have my class with my presentation in the morning...and then a massage scheduled after that...then I have to pick up the diva from school and deliver her to a bday party. Hopefully after that I will be able to chat a bit...

Love and kisses to all!!! Even those out of the country!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

Traci - Sorry about Wendell. Beds do make a huge difference! The only thing I've figured out over the last few months is that there are a lot of angry people in the world that thrive on conflict. I try to surround myself with people who, for the most part, don't engage in those types of behaviors. Great job on the weight.

Tracy

Wow, it's like a ghost town around here!

Yoga was great! I did BK Tone and I know I'll feel it tomorrow.

I got lots accomplished around here and am still working away but I just wanted to pop in to say goodnight. I have a busy day of a hair appointment, grocery shopping, Costco and Target:p Fridays are now DH's late night so I should be able to pop on and chat in the evening.

Traci, Thanks for the post links. I occasionally pop on to OD but get so mad at people that I quickly exit. Hope your PMS calms and Wendell sleeps better tonight. Way to go on the weight!!!

Debra, Glad you had a nice day with CB. Lucky you to be at your really happy weight:)

Tracy, I'm with you on not surrounding myself with negative people. That's why I'm so glad I found all of you:D:D

Off to finish dinner and laundry!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.