X'ers - Sunday - already! :-(

teddy16410

Cathlete
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No Weights Recovery Day 28 ~~~~~~~~~~~

*Magically Hips Yoga
*Squeeze Lower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House is spotless as Sandy & I were “inspired” well into the night to clean & rearrange furniture. DH cracks up because every time I have a girls weekend at home he returns to find at least 2 rooms redecorated!

Spoke with my niece yesterday and she is expecting her first child! She is the one I raised for a few years when my sister was getting her act together years & years ago. She is 26 now and has been married to her HS sweetheart for 4 years. They are ecstatic! They were telling his family yesterday and going to tell my sister over breakfast today… Can’t wait to start the Grandma jokes! She’s due in December and I go home in October for my dads surprise 75th party so I’ll get to see my baby ready to pop! This is one VERY excited great auntie T!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy X
Looks like you had a VERY active day yesterday! Congrats on the 30+ miles with wind! I admit the sound of B&G the day after a long ride sounds daunting to me! If you aren’t up for it I would sure not push to do all the reps!
I’ll have to consider doing PUB in varied order- that’s a great idea. I could also use my Door Gym for some different exercises – thanks for mentioning that. I have found that I am hitting my triceps much better (hence the improvement) by doing Reverse Grip Pulley Pushdowns & variations on that.
Thanks for reminder that I have the bike to alternate in with the walk/jogs. I guess the fun factor with biking isn’t there for me as I have no place nearby to ride so I have to stay in the neighborhood…which are full of speed bumps! The roads outside the community are like mini highways so I don’t like riding to get to less traveled areas. Its still a good option tho especially on the 30 minute walk days. I can also ride more freely down at the bay so that’s an option for longer rides. Your lower plan looks like a goodie too! I guess we will both be reporting on lots of lower work every week!

Sandra you disappeared from the party yesterday!!!!:-( Amy never woke up! :eek: I hope she made it to work last night!

Hope the rest of gang is realxing this weekend!

Hope **Debra is safely in her new city...... hope **Nicole has arrived safely at her vacation destination......... Thinking of **Wendy and her family and sending prayers.... Thinking about **Cheryl and her planned 3 hour run yesterday.....Hoping **Jeanette shopped til she dropped yesterday.... wondering if **Laurie is doing her Faire this weekend....Thinking about **TeddyGirl & her sister...Wondering if ***Amy forgot to set the alarm clock

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Hi all who are around this weekend,

Legs feel OK this morning and I'll probably go ahead with B&G. I want to see if it makes any difference in the long term results to do it with semi fatigued legs, then some yoga that is not too upper body intense. Doing HSC after S&H was definitely a finisher as Cathe said. My upper body was fatiqued yesterday.

Hi to all who follow. I will probably try to clean a little more. Now that the AC is fixed, I have to clean up all of the pollen that came in. It has been terrible this year.

Tracy

Good morning,

No workout for me today, nor yesterday, but will be doing a bike ride this morning. This afternoon, DH and I will be meeting with some friends and then hauling our trailers to the blackpowder rendezvous site for next Saturday's shoot. After we set up our trailers, we will go out to dinner. So nice to see these friends. I made reservations to sit on the deck overlooking the lake, so hope the weather cooperates.

Got some shopping done in Reno yesterday. Got a pair of shoes from Skechers, some handsoaps, lotions and scrub from Bath & Body and a bra from Victoria's Secret. Also got a metal wall hanging to go in the living room. This week, I need to get with my sister and have her come over and help me design the tile for the living room as we REALLY need to start moving on that one. Also need to deliver the wine carboy to my Mom's house this week. Will be a busy week I think, ending with the century ride on Saturday and the blackpowder shoot camping weekend. I did finally clean the trailer last evening (from the Memorial Day camping trip) so glad that's done.

Traci, you have so much energy for decorating and rearranging furniture. Wish I had more of what you've got, but have at least gotten inspired to try to weed my little flower bed and get some plants. May do that during the week after work if I can squeeze it in. I did get a little housework done yesterday, just have to keep it up more consistently. Still need to dust today. Re: your bike riding and places to ride, can you put your bike in your pickup or car and drive to a safer area or bike path? I do that A LOT to save time, for instance, our Sunday ride starts at 9:00 a.m. this morning at Starbuck's, so instead of riding 7 miles to it, I throw my bike in the Jeep and drive to it. Saves time.

Tracy, glad your legs are feeling fine. That's wonderful that the A/C is finally fixed. Enjoy your cleaning day today. Pollen must be miserable. We don't get too much of it out here in the northeastern California high desert.

Must go, will be a busy day today so probably won't be around a whole lot to post.

Jeanette

Good Morning Ladies!

Didn't do Legs and Back yesterday. Will do today. If I have it in me, I'll try to do Kenpo as well.

Thank you everyone for your kind supportive words concerning FIL. He is doing better since starting steriods for the swelling. The nurse told him that it would help at first, but only for a time. No telling how long. He's less shaky and had a bit more energy.

We left late last night. Stopped off at a Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee. I took Baby to a little patch to grass to let her do her business. I was looking at the bushes and enjoying the smell of honeysuckles when Baby jerked on the leash. The leash flew out of my hand. She ran to a lady walking to her car and tried nipping her feet. She has a thing for feet. Then she barked once at the lady. It's her way of saying, "Pet me! Pet me NOW!" I was horrified and apologized profusely. The lady was a bit shaken. All she wanted to do was get away from my devil of a dog and my sorry self.

Back in the car, I made Baby go all the way to the back of the station wagon. So, we get to the toll booth to get a ticket. Baby comes bounding over the seats and lands on the two large styrofoam cups full of DDcoffee. Coffee goes EVERYWHERE. x( Both of our cell phones were sitting in the little cubby next to the coffee. They were both soaked! My legs were covered with hot coffee. I was FURIOUS! Baby knew it too. She stayed in the back for the rest of the trip home without a single whine.

Today, I'm going out to look for a mesh divider. She's NEVER gaining access to the middle and front seats again. It looks like I'm going to have to replace our cell phones. Oh, and I'm dropping Baby off at her personal hell -- the groomers. }( Normally, I'm a kind mother and will groom her myself. Not today! I'm making her shiver at the sight of the kennel and grooming counter. She better be happy I didn't make her sleep on the bathroom floor last night. Yes, I'm bitter and resentful! :p

Traci-X: Congrats on the good news! What a blessing!!! You'll get to play and cuddle with the baby and give it back to your niece for diaper changes! ;-) You would make a cool aunt! LOL on the redecorating. I wish it only took moving furniture around to change the look of a room here! LOL

Tracy-X: Whooo Hooo! Yay! The AC is fixed. Are you strolling around your living room in your bikini now and relishing the cool breezes? :7 Phil talked me into buying a low cut dress when we were shopping for zoo trip attire. I asked him where would it be appropriate to wear such a dress. He suggested while I clean the house or sit at the computer to talk to y'all. LOL He's so BAD! BTW, I haven't worn it yet.

Jeanette-X: What did ya get me? :7 I love Bath and Body's sugar scrub, except it reminds me of all my little cuts. It stings so bad! Oooo! Did you get the strappy mary jane sketchers? Those are so cute and comfy! Have fun with your friends. Have a drink for me out on the deck!! Better yet, have a nice dessert for me too! }( }( :9 :7

I hope y'all know how much I love y'all! I think I might have talked my BF from HS into doing P90X and joining our check-in. Really, I didn't need to do much talking. Although, I did highly recommend joining our check-in. She saw my progress pics and is planning a vacation to Aruba in ~90 days! :) She had open heart surgery last year. So, she's getting a second opinion before taking on a home fitness program. Till then, she joined the Y and got herself a trainer.

BBL for the rest of this weekend's personals. Gotta go punish the dog! :7

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi, everyone!

Slept in and deciding here what to do for a workout... I still feel a little of Muscle Max from Friday and my legs are still tired from the run... but I have to work out heaviest on weekends to counteract needing to put my rest days in the week due to work.

Tracy, I may follow you into B&G. That sounds fun and I haven't done it in awhile. Love the abs portion.

Jeanette, fun shopping! Those sound like some pretty good finds. Always a good thing.

Traci, the furniture rearranging sounds fun! Just what the doctor ordered. I wish I could see it. The yoga sounds fun, too.

Wendy, what breed is Baby? I have this mental image of a very huge dog bounding through the car and spilling the coffee ;( ;( Sorry about your no good very bad day on that front. It would be fun if your friend joined the X'ers :)

Well, I can postpone no more... I think B&G is the winner.

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi all,

Cheryl - I hope that you enjoyed B&G. I'm still not doing the core work because of my back. That is a good workout and after a tough ride or in your case run, a good way to top off the weekend. I walked for an hour and a half before doing B&G.

Tracy

Hey, gang!

I did get to work fine last night (LOL, Aunty Traci!!), but it was a fairly busy night, and I didn't check in here until late, late, late.

I am hoping to hear whether or not I'm off tonight as we are over staffed for tonight, but that probably won't be for another 1.5 hrs or so. I am really not in the mood to workout, either. At first that mood starts with being undecided on a workout then slowing progresses into not wanting to workout at all. I think that I may do a short Magical Hips though because it's 4:10 already and I have to jump in the shower by 5 for work.

Congratulations on Traci's new 'baby'!!!
Sympathy to Wendy's Baby!
Congratulations to Jeanette on getting the trailer cleaned
Hopes that Cheryl enjoyed B&G

Well, I need to get started with Eoinn if I'm to do anything. My upper body is feeling it in places....oh, forgot, I did MIS upper body yesterday. It was good!

Hi all,

Had a nice 28 mile bike ride today, started with a tailwind and we were flying, 6 of us showed up. Of course, we turned around and faced a headwind, but we knew that. Oh well, enjoy the tailwinds when you can. After I got back and showered, DH and I hauled the trailer to the blackpowder rendezvous site. Had a great dinner on the deck at a nice restaurant with friends. I ate way too much, but oh, was it good. It'll just have to be my rocket fuel for the time trial on Tuesday night. Believe me, I'll probably still have it with me.

Wendy, so sorry about the incident with Baby. Bet she is a sorry pup. I know that ours are so keyed into our thoughts and feelings that they sure know when we aren't happy with them. They keep trying to make up to us. I ate a good dessert for you tonite. Ingredients: crust, chocolate pudding, peanut butter, stewed bananas. Don't want to get in trouble with Traci so I'll not divulge more, but believe me, it was a goodie. Hey, it was the least I could do for you. I enjoyed every bite of it, plus some nice black coffee. I didn't get anything strappy from Skechers, they are more like an brown athletic looking shoe, but cute and I can wear with my cotton pants at work. So, so, so, comfy!!! Here's the link: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/26491279/c/6.html I look forward to hearing from your boyfrien...I mean best friend (I got mixed up by the BF).

Cheryl, MM is a good one, need to do it sometime. I too am wondering Baby's breeding. How was B&G today? I think maybe I'll do that one on Wednesday, after my time trial on Tuesday night.

Amy, hope you got called off of work. Yep, I got the trailer cleaned, finally! Just in time to get dirty again. Did you get your Eoin workout in today? How's the weight loss coming?

Got to go,

Jeanette

Good evening! No time for a long post. It's already 10:32pm, and I like to be in bed by 9 or 9:30 when I have to get up at 5 the next day.

I did DrillMax today. Wanted to tack on LG ankle weight work, but didn't have time. DM went great. Love that workout.

Tomorrow is a 45min ss run. I just downloaded my favourite running tunes to my mp3 player, and that's got me quite motivated for the morning. Good thing, 'cause otherwise I was dreading it like the dickens.

Haven't done any yoga all week :( . Had lots of social time this weekend, which corresponds to too many desserts :9 .

Just a quick CONGRATULATIONS to TraciX on impending auntie-hood!!

And a "baaaad doggy!" to Wendy's Baby. What a crazy drive that must have been.

Okay, I'm going now. Talk more with you all in the morning.
SandraX

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.