Xers.............Sunday............................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads.

Looks like everyone is busy this weekend. Today is GS legs and yoga.

Amy - Glad the diet is working for you. I enjoy fruit, but struggle to add it to my diet consistently. I'm getting better though.

Tracy

Good Afternoon!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers related to the wonderful ladies here!

Phil didn't get home from his service call till 10:30 last night. He'll be busy tiling the kitchen floor starting today. Hopefully, he'll be able to finish it by the end of the week.

I'm planning on leaving this coming week to my friend's house. A little town outside State College is having their annual yard sales Friday and Saturday. I haven't decided when I'll leave - Monday at the earliest, Wednesday evening at the latest. Depends on if I want to lug all my dumbbells and pull-up bar. I'll come back Friday evening or Saturday afternoon early enough to get ready for the outdoor concert.

I caught Fluidity's informercial this morning. If today wasn't Naked Kenpo today and L&B yesterday, I'd be tempted to add on a Fluidity workout. That commericial is so tempting!!!

Tracy: How long does 37 miles take? I bet MH felt great afterwards! I told Phil about it, and that I ordered it. His interest peaked when he heard about the hip openers. Am I missing something? Why no meat for dh the other day? I used to put one piece of meat on Phil's sandwiches. He jokingly commanded me to not be afraid of the meat and to load it up like his mother does!:7 She'll put on a half a pound of meat on his sandwiches!!!

Hi to all our MIA Xers! Jeanette, Cheryl, Amy, Traci, Debra, Sandra, Nicole, Swift Amy, Katie, Laurie... Hope y'all are having a wonderful day! Miss you guys!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi Tracy & Wendy! Looks like everyone may be catering to the dads in th family today.... I called mine at crack of dawn out west and DH's dad is not with us so thats it for us and festivities!

Glad to see the two of you are staying busy and keeping up with workouts! Yesterday I took a rest day and today I did 20 minutes of Kick & 20 minutes of HiLo - called it a day....

When I checked yesterdays mail when we got home today I had an envelope from AFPA..... ta da...... CERTIFICATION- ACED! I only missed 1 question on the practical exam and got 100% on everything else! I was shocked!!! Now what to do with it? LOLOL

A load off my mind indeed!

I'll be reading all the Friday & Saturday boards and be back to chat later tonight or in the AM.

Have a great day!

Hi all who are around,

Traci - Congratulations! ^^^^^^^^^^555555^^^^^^^^^^ on the pass.

Wendy - It takes me almost 2.5 hours to ride 37 miles. It's slow at the start because of the number of people and the amount of stops that I have to make to cross roads. I have to slow way down when little kids are around, but it is nice to see families out riding thier bikes. I was tired at the end, but felt OK.

It's been lonely here, I'm glad you are back. I did GS legs and then Tone. Again the yoga is tough after a leg workout, but it was better today than yesterday.

I feel better this week than last after the 3 days in a row for legs, run, biek ride, and GS.

We're just having dinner for DH, my mother is pouting because I didn't invite her to DS graduation, which I didn't do because she backed out of DS one's graduation the morning of the ceremony. So even though I invited my Dad over, my Mom told him he could come by himself. Needless to say he's not coming. I'm an only child and these are the only two grandchildren.

Tracy

Good Evening Ladies!

Traci-X: :) :) :) :) :) Whooo Hooo! Way to Go!!!! I knew you were SMART!!! CONGRATS!!! Now, you can tell everyone what to do starting with me! :7 Glad to see you back home. Missed you!

Tracy-X: Hearing y'all talk about bike riding is making me consider getting a bike for my State College trips. My friend's house is located in the country. Hmmm, maybe I'll find a bike at the community yard sales. Sorry to hear about your mother. It can be difficult loving family members at times.

Well, I'm waiting till the house cools down before I do Kenpo. It's not hot enough to turn on the AC. But, it's too hot to kickbox. Phil is grumpy. I talked him into replacing the old section of floors with new plywood. I'm glad I did. I'd rather we be safe than sorry later on down the road. He hasn't even started tiling yet. I can wait a little longer. Geesh, I've waited this long!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi, everyone -

Traci, welcome home and MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS on passing the certification!!! We all knew that you would. But isn't it great to get the official word that you did? :D :7 :7

What a great day.

Tracy, love that GS series - hope you enjoyed.

Wendy, I hope you enjoy Kenpo. If it really was Naked Kenpo, that would surely improve Phil's surly mood :+

I did 45 minutes of Low Max this morning. Very high fun factor. Then I ordered the cute Mary Jane Skechers with the skinny straps off of Zappos... a little fun retail therapy. Never fails!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Fathers Day!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.