Xers.....So nice to be Saturday.......

blkblt

Cathlete
Good morning everyone.
Phase 2, Week 4 Day 1: Yoga X (yeah! it's recovery week):)
Just getting us started on this sunny Saturday, but cold and windy morning. But it's not ranng so I will take the wind anytime...
BBL.:9

Happy Ground Hogs Day!! 6 weeks (hopefully) til' bathing suit season:D Thats what we warm client girls say to get motivated!

Working this morning.... back later.... not sure what the workout is- I think its SJP day!:7

Hi all,

Today is C,S,T and some yoga.

The KB last night was one of those 'do your best and forget the rest' workouts. I was able to focus more on the punches, but that's about it. I did the core from APX last night. I really like that core work and those plank /crab things. Again, no crunches which is right up my alley. Actually I feel a little soreness in the core. Today is clean max and if I get my self in gear, I may go look for a pasta machine and see if it will work for rolling tortillas. The hand rolling of the tortillas is very time consuming.

Jeanette - DS frequents junk yards. DH took them when they were little and I guess it's just in them now. There are a few around here that are quite large, but I think we saw some out west that made ours look small. According to my family, there is lots of good junk out west. I hope you enjoy your ride tomorrow. You're right, getting old is not for sissies. DH is going to see FIL every weekend. The shi*& is about to hit the fan though because the older brother in charge of the money is pushing for assisted living.

Sandra - I did the entire workout except the ankle weight part. That's when I went to the extra squats and lunges. I have such a terrrible time with tight hip flexors that I wasn't about to do the standing quad work. I'm glad you enjoyed the workout. It's a nice change.

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Good morning ladies. Wow, I have the entire house to myself and I can't even sleep in. Go figure. Today I plan on doing the 80 minute Eion. If not I will do Bryan Kest toning, or maybe do a nice walk. Who knows.

Traci - you have me freaked out. 6 weeks until bathing suit season?? Oh no:eek: !!

Tracy - Enjoy your workout today. I hope that you find a pasta machine that you like. You really sound ambitious.

Have a great day everyone.

Lea

Classic/ Week 11/ Day 6/ KenpoX (subbing with Kenpo Cardio+ & IntervalX)

Good morning,

It's Super Saturday. I've made lunches and breakfast, and now have to get my workout in before the kids get up. DH isn't here to help out with the activities today, so I've got more to do. Have a great day. I'm sure I'll be back later.

Sandra

Total Body Plus

I have totally forgotten the moves in this workout. I previewed it so long ago but it's probably better that way. I think the anticipation of a hard workout is worse than the actual workout:p

Traci, We'll be able to lay out in no time:)

Sandra, Have fun with the girls today!

Christiane, Enjoy recovery week:)

Tracy, Have fun with CST! What kind if tortillas are you making?:9

Lea, Oh my, so exciting to have alone time:D

Jeanette, Are you anxiously standing by the door waiting for your trainer?:)

Laurie, So glad you didn't become a part of the fender bender!

Debra, We'll get you hooked on coffee before we leave:D

Latrese, So glad life is returning to normal:) You sound happier!

Kim, Hope DD is feeling better today!

Off to workout!!!! I'll be back}(

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

I'm back quickly to say....I LOVED my workout today!! What a blast! KenpoCardio went more smoothly this second time and I was able to put more intensity into it. I skipped the cool down and went right into IntervalX (skipped the warm up). Well, isn't that a fun little workout?? I loved it! The whole cardio workout took 1 hr & 20 mins, so a little longer than I wanted. If I'd stopped at the half-way point in IntervalX, I'd have a decent 60 min workout. I was enjoying myself too much to stop. When I was done I decided to experiment with Abs/Core+. My plan was just to go through the workout and attempt every move a few times, to get a taste of it. Well, blow me down, but I did the whole workout. The hanging work wasn't terribly difficult; I had no need to tap down on the stool for anything. I like how most (all?) of the moves take the core through a full range of motion. That feels so much more comfortable. Love the standing work, especially with the weights. I think I've just found my new favourite core workout!

Where is everyone today?
Sandra

Eion 80 minute sweatfest done. Boy did I not expect to sweat on that one. But what a great workout in the end. I thought that the stomach was going to kill me though. Guess I better work on that since swimsuit season is coming upon us in a whilex( .

Nicole - I am glad you enjoyed your workout. Is it suppose to rain tomorrow for you too?

Sandra - You go woman. Wow how far you have come. You need to post some new pics of yourself to show off those muscles. I am impressed.

Time to go get ready. Have a great day everyone.

Lea

Oh goodness, dd is feeling better but ds got super sick starting last night. He was up sick many times during the night and he has quite the fever, no swimming lessons or hockey for him today. He sleeping right now. I just did CC#3 (3.3miles) and ARX. Going to take dd to swim lessons and a couple of errands and will do Legs and Back later today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Will do personals later. Kim

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 9/Day 3
Workout: Back & Biceps / Abs (don't know yet)/ Run and a good stretch. (feeling a little tight in the legs)

Just got back from a meeting at church, and I still need to go back there this afternoon to pick youngest up. She is going through her class for First Communion. So now the Acolyte duties begin again. I should have had my DD's either closer or further apart. :D

Jeanette, I did look up the terrier, and I think that has to be the cutiest little dog. :D They may be tiny, but looks like they mean business. :D

Traci, I never can remember what the ground hog is suppose to do. Up here there is no way the ground hog saw it's shadow. Does that mean more winter ;( or less :D .

Tracy, Cleanmax is something that I need to do a little of today. x( Of course not my favorite thing to do. DH and oldest DD are finally taking down the rest of the Christmas stuff. YES!!! I must confess to still having some stuff up. :7 :7

Lea, Have a great day with your Yoga, and don't go crazy from not having any noise, noise, noise (as the Grinch would say :D ).

Nicole, Hope that workout goes well for you. I'm glad I didn't get into a fender bender either. :)

Sandra, When DH finally gets that chin-up bar in place, I'm going to be trying that workout. I may have to preview just to see what the core work is like.

Christiane, Enjoy your recovery week!

Well best get to cleaning before I have to leave again. :D

Laurie

Kim, I just wanted to give your family some healing vibes. Not fun when everyone gets sick at different times. On the running with P90X, go for it. I know that fit mom (wendy) did train for a half marathon while doing P90X, and still managed to see results. Sub running for KenpoX on your long run day.

Laurie

Happy Saturday-Day X- Ladies!

Client workouts were all AWESOME this week! Holly (star) & I really worked super extra hard 3x this week and she is ready for her days off…. (me too!) I still have SJP to do but feeling ready for it as I took yesterday off. My core is so danged sore- I have shadowed most of the standing core work w/ client so I’m getting double duty on that this week…X-CRAZY! The rehab client is a good lesson for me in changing my mental focus & training techniques to meet her needs. They are on opposite ends of the spectrum…. Think training w/ Cathe one day & Mrs Claus the next…. Repeat for 6 days…. Add in your personal workouts & I am seriously having Multiple Personality Disorder just to keep up w/ myself! LOL

On my Rotation: As I said last week I am taking another week (4th) to do circuits ala Cathe & after the PMS mind & first days of ttom are out of the way I will decide what I am doing for my next rotation. I don't make good decisions during few days before ttom & first 2 days of ttom so I am just getting myself physically organized & will deal w/ mental organization when I’m sharp. Isnt it nice growing older & knowing ourselves so well? I think that can be the greatest gift of aging.

JEANETTE X :::
You must have SERIOUSLY strong legs- doing Gauntlet knowing you have a long ride Sunday? ^5!!! ~ Cool, we have 2 votes for Starbucks!!! ~

TEDDYGIRL:::
Hugs for a happy, restful & love filled weekend! (w/ or without Ted!)

LAURIE XX:::
FAB workout Friday! Creative GENIUS is admirable! ~ ROF on the Terminators! AMEN!!! ~ I used a 2 riser step to finish them out the other day, the floor was looking waaay toooo low for this old gal. I think BB lost my chin up order as my CC still hasn’t been charged… rather than pursue it I am waiting to see what the ALTUS/CATHE contraption is she reference in blog or Q&A or a response in STS… LOVE the “secret” to your workouts…’splain to me tho how my house is ALWAYS cluttered + I cant fit in doubles! It’s a mystery of the great universe! ~~ I THINK no shadow=more winter (due to cloud cover????) that’s sounds like what it should be at any rate! LOL

SANDRA X:: AKA: Cathe Cat! :
AWESOME idea on the resistance bands for PLB! The only reason I refuse to that workout is because of constant BB changing + The weightload gets too heavy for my comfort overall but especially on the step… I SHALL DO IT NOW!!! ~ Ectra leg presses for you??? WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! ~~ Lets change Saturday to SUPERMAN SATURDAY for you! Hustle hustle woman!!! Oh what JOY in your “voice” (or is it hands) today!!!! I hope this means the funk is passing/gone – could just mean you punched the culprits so hard today ya just feel better!!!! Your mishmosh today is AquaJock worthy! Track her down & post it!!!

NICOLE X :::
Kenpo+ rocks doesn’t it?!?! I just LOVE watching Tracy’s form in that one! I pretend I’m looking in a mirror! (fat chance!) ~ Congrats on whipping out TB+ already!!!! I really love that one…. Maybe I’ll change out SJP for it today as my energy level for step may not be there. We shall see.

TRACY X:::
Glad you did your best last night…. KB can lift me out of the depths of UGHs but that’s the only workout that does that….. I think its my “running”. APX Core + Slo Mo core are just simply great I think… From the sounds of STS work we shall have the best of both worlds soon w/ Cathe! ~~ Happy shopping! Gotta love a new “toy”! ~ Sending good & calming thoughts on FIL & “boys” situation… I experienced firsthand how all the financial decisions turn ugly when my mom was so sick a couple years back… Once mom got sick my sisters somehow convinced themselves that Wendell & I had oodles of $$$ and proceeded to put all that responsibility on us… Good lord they KNOW we aren’t rich…anyway…buckle down & plan on TONS of yoga!

LEA X::
WOOHOO on solo day!!! I actually LOVE getting up early when I’m alone so I get even MORE time! Enjoy every second !!!! The boys are gonna have a ball too! Win-Win!~~ Oh dear on the book! Girl I don't want ANY of them back! You keep or pass along…Once Ive copied recipes etc… I don't re-read. CRA*! 2 votes DD! haha
~~ SPLITS???? Are you friggin’ kiddin’ me??? Here’s a funny…20+years ago I told myself that the ONLY people in the world who NEEDED to do the splits were “ho’s!” ROF!!!! Hows that for psycho-babble!??? ( we called them the S-word back then) ;-) ~~~ Based on weather today WE ARE IN swimsuit season! UGHHHHHH My butts not ready!!!!

DEBRA X::::
Oh Debra!!! If you have a link to the TV stations clip of Julia – post it!!! How cool!!!! I was on” The Uncle Woody” show when I was 10 and I remember it like it was yesterday!!! He was Bakersfield’s local Bozo The Clown! Stop laughing- in 1973 A woody was just a mans name!

KIM:::
Are you spraying tons of Lysol these days???!!! What a terrible streak in the hiuse lately! You stay healthy!!!! Nice way to catch up with your rotation…It was BIG workouts! – On your running… PLEASE go over to the Cheetahs checkin & tell them who ya are & that you’re an Xer…. Carole McMain plus MANY others who have X Status are big time runners & can guide you. Just tell them your goals w/ the X plus the shape you are currently in & they will lovingly point you in the right direction. GREAT group of women! If we didn’t have Xers to check in w/ I’d start running just so I could become Cheetah!

CHRISTIANE::
Glad to see you survived yet another busy week! LOL on wino/not! Did ya think I’d be sitting here thinking you were/are????LOLOLOL… If I knew I didn’t have to function in the health & wellness field I’d drink 2-3 glasses a night myself- as it is I must limit to an occasional glass…or 2 on special occasions. DRATS! ~~ Sandras so right about this stage of X…This is where the mental junk & gunk starts for most…. This is where you start couning down the actual workouts… 4 more times for this….3 more times etc….. I couldn’t look at the calendar at this stage- it was all about crossing the remaining workouts off the chart…. ARX- forget counting that one its too depressing! LOLOLOLOL – This is the time you need the accountability of the check-in more than ever…. MAKE yourself post results daily even if you have no time for personals…. Every day…. We’re here girl! ~~ Don't hate me but its already clear skies & 70 degrees @ 11am! ZIPPITY its shorts day!!!

CAROL:::
Hope you're OK!!! We miss your daily check-in!

WENDY X:::
Its almost COME HOME day!!!!!

Question:
Best educated guess... Once Cathe announces filming has begun what do you think is "guess-timate" on shipping? I ask because it may make a difference in whether I start in Meso 1, 2, 3.... I'm thinking 8-12 weeks from film day one into pre-order hands.... Is that anywhere near in line w/ past - She usually creates 4 workouts & this time it will be more (I cant recall # of brand new vs compilations) I think first week is always new in Meso...3 weeks compilations? Is that right?? - shoot, I'll just go back & read! ARGH

eta::::::
FROM SNM:"The first workout for each muscle group in every mesocycle will always contain 100% original footage. The other workouts for weeks 2,3 and 4 will contain a mix of new footage shot just for that particular workout as well as some reused footage from the other workouts."

Ok - I get it...as soon as I came out to play ya'll went & hid!!!! Wheres Debra???? She usually plays on Saturday????/

Anywoo..... SJP as produced COMPLETED -- oy oy oy oy }( :eek: }( :eek: }( :eek:

The last several times I did do SJP (a looooong time ago) I always did it cicuit style.... OY this is harder!

Felt great & of course if you arent totally fried by the skull crushers then just go ahead & throw those hands behind your head for ab work! I couldnt get them back there! ....OY:eek:

Glad I stuck with the plan but I'm so ready for no cardio (& no clients;-))tomorrow - just Glute Camp or B&G I think -

Hope all Xers are enjoying their Saturdays:*

Sorry I never got back yesterday to finish up personals....Please forgive me! And no Diva on the local news last night...We had a small plane crash here and that took up a lot of time. I am hoping they air it sometime over the weekend...Kind of bummed that they told us it would be on and then not. Oh, well....I guess her moment of glory will have to come later.

I did get my workout in last night....LIC as produced...which once I got into it I figured out I had never done anything but the cardio before. Anyway, I enjoyed the workout and I am glad that I didn't do anything high impact since my knee was giving me a few problems...Nothing bad just a little tweaky.

I went out to dinner with CBL last night...and I don't know what the heck happened, but I got REALLY, REALLY sick! I don't know if I got a bad clam or what, but let me just say that it was not a pretty scene. If I hadn't been with him, I would have thought that someone slipped something in my wine...it happened that quick...and I was just reeling. I don't remember ever feeling like that before. Anyway, CB took great care of me as I puked out my entire guts....twice. Today my stomach feels better, but I have a serious headache and I am achy all over....I also have the shakes. WTH?? Ugh. I came home from his place this morning and slept another couple of hours before picking up DD...and ever since I have been laying on the sofa. But at least I have time to catch up a bit!

personals......

Tracy...
Glad you are feeling your core today..that must be a nice change for you! Hope you have fun with CST today...How much longer do you have on this rotation? I am sure your CleanMax will go well today...and good luck on the pasta machine.

Lea...
Sorry you couldn't sleep late this morning....but I am glad you at least have a little time alone with Eoin!

Sandra....
CatheCat, sounds like you had a blast with your workout today. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Only a maniac like you would have such a great time with 80 minutes of cardio! What a wild woman you are!

Nicole...
Hope you ended up enjoying your workout today. I don't think you will get me to drink coffee...I have tried it again and again over the years and have just never developed a taste for it. I love the way it smells, but that is about it. I don't even like coffee flavored stuff (like ice cream). I'll stick to my DC and just smell yours!

Kim...
So sorry all the kiddos are passing stuff around to each other...That does not sound like any fun for anyone involved! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Laurie....
Sounds like you have a busy weekend as usual. What is the weather like for you guys now?? We have a bit of a warming trend right now...so that is good. It is actually sunny here today!

Traci...
It is great that you have a variety of clients to keep you challenged and on your toes! And look at all the extra workouts you get to do...LOL! How is Wendell doing? Are you guys having a Super Bowl party tomorrow...or just watching it on your own? The 'Uncle Woody Show'??? Are you for real??? You crack me up, you know!!! I have no idea how long it will take Cathe to get those videos out once she tapes them...I can never remember the time frames for those kind of things.

Well....I am caught up with today. I truly don't have the energy right now to go back to yesterday. I think my head is going to explode right now. I may try to take a nap and see if I feel any better when I get up. Kisses to all of the wonderful Xers out there...Carol, Jeanette, Christiane, Swifty, Wendy, and Teddygirl. Gosh...did I leave anyone out??? I certainly hope not! My sincere apologies if I did ...please keep in mind I was upchucking until late in the evening last night...and part of my brain may have come out with my guts.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning,
I've not gotten anything done yet except my workout and it's almost noon. DH went to Reno to meet up with DS#2 and go to a pick and pull. He'll have fun I'm sure. I decided to finish learning Amy's Hi-lo Dome Challenge (I'd never done combos 3 & 4). Did those today and then did Tracey Staehle's Core Conditioning for about 20 minutes.

Just got an email from my Garage Boy friend. The ride is off for tomorrow due to weather concerns (I'm assuming that's why). Instead, there is a Garage Boys session at 6:30 tomorrow night. I'll be there. I'm not disappointed re: the ride in the valley, as riding in rain is miserable. I'm going to push myself to do an hour and 15 minutes instead
of quitting at 60 minutes. I need to build more endurance in my legs.

I'll be back for personals later. I really need to jump in the shower and then go purchase some things for Grandma. I also need to get busy with the vacuum cleaner.

Got to run, BBL.

Jeanette

Traci...
I am here...just a bit draggy! And gotta tell you, not feeling very playful either. Glad you had a good workout. I am sure you will be glad to have a day off of cardio tomorrow...although BG gets my heart rate up! But then, I am a leg wimp.

Okay...I am off to take a nap...so that I can have movie night with DD tonight...I don't want to fall asleep at 7pm before the movie is done!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good evening, Xers!

I'm pulling a Jeanette and using the laptop to chat with you all while watching a movie with the kids. We're watching High School Musical. The Grease for this generation of kids.

Whatca dooooin'?

Christiane....enjoy your recovery week. Will you be doing the P90X version, or something of your own?

Traci....It's been so long since I've done SJP as produced. It's such a fun one. When I want to increase the intensity I like to do the circuit version of step combo; hi/lo; weights (repeat 4 times). Is that the circuit you're referring to? Funny how we all "feel" workouts differently. I got a laught about your workout multiple personality problem. I imagine it must take some work to transition between everyone. My fear about growing older is that by time I finally get myself figured out, I won't have any time left to actually use this knoweldge; kind of like being given a map once you've arrived at your destination. Are you saying that you still haven't received your bar from BB? What, do you live in Canada or something? I can't take the credit for the PLB band idea; that was all Carole. What I can't remember is whether she does the entire workout using them (how? I don't know), or just the leg presses. My best educated guess about shipping date for new workouts: 3 months (12 weeks) from the start of filming. NFL Films, plus their decision not to make dual layered disks with premixes on them, might speed up things, if we're lucky. But right now I'm saying at least 3 months.

Tracy....Did you get a pasta machine? I tried hand making tortillas once, and quickly decided not to do that again LOL! I'd be interested in hearing whether you find a machine that will do that. I hope you had good energy for CST and yoga today.

Lea....I've done the full Eion a couple of times, and have to agree with you that it gets tough. It takes stamina, that's for sure! But you feel so amazing when you're done, don't you? New pics? Heck, I've never even posted old pics! I prefer that you all just envision me as the Laura Croft version of Angelina Jolie.

Nicole....I don't remember much from my preview of Total Body Plus, and Upper Body Plus, except that they both looked pretty hard LOL! Despite their intensity, are you enjoying them?

Kim....Oh, I'm sorry you're struggling with sick kids, too. What did you decide about the half-marathon training?

Laurie....You got some computer time on the weekend! Did you give the kids extra chores to do, to get them away from their websites? It's too bad there's no substitutes in the core workout for the pull up bar moves. On the other hand, there's only 5 of them, so there's still 15 other exercises you could do. You know, you could do the hanging stuff in traditional crunch format, lying on your back on the floor. Add a medicine ball to intensify it. That would work.

Debra....Ah, too bad the diva's debut had to get postponed. Have they shown it yet? OMG that's freaky and alarming about your sudden illness!! Is it possible to manifest food poisoning that quickly? How are you now? I really enjoy the weight work in LIC.

Geez, just got told I have a low battery. Will post now before I lose it all.

Sandra

Hi all...it has been pretty quiet around here today. I had movie night with DD tonight and we watched 'A Fairy Tale'...based on a true story about the girls in England during WWI who claimed to have seen fairies and took pictures of them. It was really good, actually. Not much else happening for me today as I am still feeling a bit under the weather. I am hoping to be back to my normal self by tomorrow. CBL is coming over to watch the Superbowl tomorrow night. I don't really care about the game all that much, but I enjoy the commercials..LOL! I did not work out today, so I am planning on legs tomorrow....either LG or LL...depends on what I am in the mood for...probably LG since there is some floor work in that one.

Jeanette....
Sorry your ride was canceled for tomorrow, but I guess it is for the best because of the weather. Have fun with the boys tomorrow night. Good for you for pushing the endurance a bit. Hope the vacuum didn't take advantage of you today.

Sandra...
I forgot to answer your question about the lean rotation in my earlier stupor. I don't know why my motivation lags as much...Maybe because I don't see the results as much as I do with slow and heavy...I actually really enjoyed the back work in LIC yesterday...the band work was much more effective than I would have thought. I guess that is why Traci said I have to do a lean rotation for 5-6 weeks to see how my muscles react to the change of pace. Hope you are enjoying HSM...my diva has HSM2 + the cds....Funny you relate it to Grease...I guess it is...I just never thought of it that way...LOL! Man o man, did I LOVE Grease! My mom had a pair of the Candies like ONJ wore...and I used to prance around upstairs in those things all the time.

That's it for me now...Hope everyone is having a good day...Hopefully I will be back to my normal self tomorrow.

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi ladies,
I didn't get much done today at all. Went to Wally World and bought some things for Grandma (Depends and pads, a diaper wipe warmer, some juices I hope she will try). It is getting more rough on my parents caring for Grandma. She is just stubborn about some stuff like drinking enough fluids, eats like a bird, doesn't want to take a shower. Think my sister is looking into getting some home health care to come over and give Grandma baths and such. Grandma is so darned independent and still intimidates my Mom. I was going to take her to Chico to a dentist appointment on Wednesday, but we had to cancel due to some insurance issues. I'll reschedule as soon as everything is in order. Anyway, kind of took up my day and housework (except for doing dishes) never happened. Oh well, now that the bike ride is off for tomorrow, I've got all day to do that vacuuming.

We're watching the dog show right now. Hope they show a Norwich terrier or Norfolk terrier. Have I said how much I love my laptop? Love being able to watch TV with DH and still talk to you gals. Life is good!

Christiane, hope you had a good day today. Personally, I hate the wind, especially when riding my bike. Enjoy the recovery week! Bet you can smell the finish line. Hope you see some good results this week. I found I lost some puffiness by the end of the recovery week.

Tracy, did you find a pasta machine? DH had a good time today at the junkyard. Think he was looking for some parts for his '93 Dodge pickup. Personally, I think it's a money pit, or has been so far, but he loves it. Sheesh. He had a good time with DS#2. It was the kind of place where they let you go look for the part, then you come back and tell them what vehicle you found it on and they remove the part. Doesn't hurt my feelings that the ride was canceled for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to working my legs good on Monday. Think it starts with S&H Legs, one I've never ever done. Just the name always made me steer away from it LOL! Tough time for all having to take care of the elderly. DH says that when he gets old I'm supposed to just take him out to the forest and leave him propped up to a pine tree. Yeah, like I'm supposed to tell the kids, "say bye to your dad, he might not be coming home tonite". Maybe that's why God gives senility to our seniors, so they don't realize they are in a rest home. Like I said, not for sissies.

Nicole, re: my trainer, I went to look at the Fed Ex tracker and noticed that the town was wrong that they sent it to. I called Fed Ex and they will deliver it on Tuesday. Oh well, wish I'd noticed it sooner. I would have had it today.

Sandra, sounds like you had a wonderful workout today. So the core workout today was your favorite? You sound like you are really liking your P90X round this time. You should post some pictures if you get a chance. I love when I have enough time to work out. I'm one of those that just can't be late for anything so that 60 minute mark is always in my mind. I love it on the weekends when I have more time to enjoy.

Lea, good job on Eoin today. Nice that you didn't have anyone home and could enjoy the whole 80 minutes. We are expecting snow again tomorrow.

Kim, boy the sickness just doesn't want to leave your family. Hope DS has a fast moving bug and that it'll be gone soon. I like CC#3. Like the sprints in that one, if I remember right. I'm hoping to do CC's on the bike once the weather gets better and there is more daylight after work.

Laurie, just saw the Norwich and Norfolk terriers on the dog show. They are my new favorite. Has the groundhog ever seen his shadow? Isn't it always 6 more weeks of winter? I'm mixed up? All I know is I'm tired of the snow and ice. Bet you got more cleaning in than I did today. What a slacker I can be when it comes to housework.

Traci, I bet you do an outstanding job dealing with any kind of personality and fitness goal. You are the best! How is Wendell's back doing today? Big Superbowl party tomorrow? There were skads of people at Walmart loading up on the treats for tomorrow. I've been really good about no potato chips lately, maybe because DH hasn't brought them into the house. I do have strong legs I think, but you wouldn't know it to look at them. I have lots of loose skin on top of the thighs that I don't think anything will help, except a thigh lift. Ooooh, that will be my next splurge (I wish). Forget the facelift, I'll go for the full body lift. Gravity is definitely working on my body. LOL re: splits and ho's! I have no idea when STS will be released, but I'm closer to ordering it. Glad you enjoyed SJP today. That one always makes me happy and I love the music when I'm laying on my back doing the chest and tricep work.

Debra, so sorry your DD didn't get to see herself on TV. Hopefully sometime very soon she will. What the heck happened at dinner? Sounds like food poisoning. I've only had it a couple of times and both times I knew right away. Severe need to void ASAP. Went thru me like blitzkrieg. Hope you are better now. I have a friend that always could eat crab. About 7 years ago, she ate it and was violently ill all night. The next time she ate it, same thing. No more for her. Glad you had CBL to take care of you. Glad you enjoyed the movie with DD. Bet she loves spending time with you. I used to be a big diet coke drinker but found out that it stained my teeth more than coffee. I gave it up about 4 years ago and haven't gone back. Once in a while I'll have one if there's nothing else to drink, but usually have a hard time finishing a can. The carbonation makes me full I think, like when I was a kid. Used to be my drink of choice was diet Dr. Pepper. Used to drink a TON of it years ago. Whatever happened to Tab, Fresco and Diet Rite? Now Diet Rite had an aftertaste for sure. Nasty. I used to have an 8 track tape of Olivia Newton John back in the day. "Grease is a word, is a word, is a word...". Now I want to look for a ONJ CD. That would go with my collection of '70's soft rock hits. I'm such a sap, aren't I?

Got to go now, will be back tomorrow! Love the Weimereiner that's going for Best of Show. Hope she gets it. DH would have liked to have seen a German Shorthair.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.