:::::Xers:::: Sensual Saturday

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy Saturday Gang![font/tahoma]

Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
Butts & Guts (as produced) & then its vacation schedule for this Xer! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

General Stuff

In vacation mode and up like a kid at 1am even tho we don’t leave until tomorrow!

Thank HEAVENS DH has to go into office for a few hours - He drives me nuts when we arent at bay on weekends! Leaving around 10am Sunday

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]AMY[/i]
Well silly me! Of course you were sleeping! Somehow I thought you’d miss us so much that you’d forfeit a few hours to get up and post! LOL ~ Seems you & Cheryl & I had better start sharing titles of our favorite workout/run CD mixes!!! That way we can all spend more $$ on-line.. JUST what we need! Hope work goes OK this weekend …. Update on how you are feeling after a few weeks on X-Treme Nutritional Plan? Have you lost your desire for chewing at this point? Are the supplements a key component do you think?

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Wednesday is a BIG day for you woman! New hair + off the Most Wanted List! I know I wont remember the day because of vacation but hopefully another Xer will cattle prod you in AM! I have NO DOUBT you will make the hair appt but not sure you wont get side tracked after that. ~ Kest Studio… GO FOR IT! The way I look at it- If you are considering it at all then the $ isn’t a “hardship” so take full advantage of something that cool! ~ Sounds like your lower body still needs a little lovin’! Be careful you kinda need to walk! ~PLEASE will me your w/o clothes! I much prefer comfy stuff- Don’t know what got into me to order all the outfits… The tops I can see but the long pants? Why did I do THAT? LOLOL~ I LOVE Marika pants! I have some of the cutest pedal pusher styles that I adore. ~ Taking lap top but not sure if I’ll use it daily or not- gotta wait for non DH time and he’s talking like we’ll be connected at hip… I think it wil be fine once he wants to fish all morning tho… I like quiet mornings, working out and COFFEE and fishing in afternoon- afterall it IS a suntan activity isn’t it?~ Legs actually feeling much better this week since I’ve been working them so much… They are fatigued every day but “cant potty” soreness hasn’t cursed me in 2 weeks or so… That’s my motivation to continue to work them hard & regularly. FYI- I wrote a book that says Coffee IS clean eating! Bestseller!!!

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
Running today? You might still have that phone attached to your ear! LOL Have a wonderful weekend!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
^5 on ripping out Gauntlet! Must have helped to de-stress you… What a day for you! I think if I had those kind of days I’d find a new profession! Takes a special personality to deal with it… I am upping weights again- I find myself no longer thinking about what weight I lifted before and just assuming I can use my 15#s & 20#s DBs for at least a few reps (except most triceps) and change when I need to. Doing this for past few months has helped me break some mental barriers. My 15#s have rubber on them tho so my plate mates don’t work so the jump is to 20… so far only back work w/ 20’s and 1 rep on biceps- As much as I hate duplicate purchases I will need to invest in 15#s that I can use the plate mates on for next level

[i ]DebraX:

Nice seeing you throughout the day yesterday! How is DD feeling about summers end? It use to make me so sad as a child- still does but for some reason I was very in-tune with pace of the world shifting back into high gear once school started again. NICE bike ride yesterday.. So happy you have found a new passion- are all those accessories being put to good use now?
XXOOXOXOXO

[i ]TEDDYGIRL

Poor Teddy Boy! LOLOLOL – As long as you’re happy dear… Stay single and keep all FUN options open… oh wait I see you have done just that! NAUGHTY GIRL!!! LOLOLOL

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
Hope your day & evening was lovely!!!! Happy Saturday & Happy Trails!

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
What will you do with your FREE weekend???? Big Plans I assume!

[i ]LEA- X BB Bud[/i]
MISS YOU – Are you and Sandra un-cooking meals together?????

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
* see note to Lea above….. I think it’s the first day EVER you are MIA without warning…Hope you are OK!!!!!

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Prayers still coming for your family this morning XXOXOXOX

BOO!}(

No, you're not hallucinating! I'm really awake, ready to join you for a cup of COFFEE! :7

BRB to heat it up!

Wendy:)

Let's see. I did GS standing. Much easier to do standing vs. as produced!;-) My thighs were shaking towards the end. Instead of doing 4 continous reps of sloooooow lunges, I switched legs for every two. It made it much more doable! Maybe working out at a decent hour (not 12:30AM) would too. Instead of using the barbell, I grabbed two twenties dbs. It made it flow much nicer.:)

I'm switching things up today. Instead of adding on the step workout after GSLegs, I'm going to tack it on before yoga. Instead of yoga on Sunday, I'm doing yoga today. I'll do LIC tomorrow. It'll be less I'll have to take with me to MIL's house. I already have the dvd packed. She can't find her remote control so, using anything with premixes or a matrix menu is no good. Her actual player doesn't have a selector button. Looks like a trip to Radio Shack maybe?

Which, btw, we still haven't left. Phil was so tired last night. We're leaving in a hour. The kids can sleep in the car on the way through the boring Pine Barrens. :eek: Any Jersey Girls lurking? Forgive me. But, the little pine trees seem to go on and on and on and on and...

ROFL about losing the desire for chewing!!!!:7 You crack me up! You know, I don't know about going to the Kest class/workshop. For one, it's three hours long. I think it's only a class, no lecture. Three hours in a power heated studio is CRAZY! Another thing, a biggie! A lady at VF posted about her experience at one of his classes. He had her CRYING after 5 minutes from pushing too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she meant emotionally, not physically. Very non-Eoin!!!! It sounds like he doesn't practice what he preaches in his web article. Anyhow, I get flaming mad before I break down and cry. And, I'll have finished Round 2 of the X by then. So, I'll have to take him down before I break down in crying in front of a hundred or so people!!!!!!! Not a very centered or spiritual thought to have during yoga! Oh! You've gotta have your alone on the puter and coffee and workout time! Spending too much time (24 hours) is enough to drive a person mad! Hey, even my identical twins don't spend that much time together! They take a few hours break from one another every day like clockwork. Tell him that he'll catch more fish in the morning without you there. That should do the trick. }( I've considered reconsidering. But, I'm afraid of my safety should you inherit my clothes!:p My homeschooling gf already has dibs on ALL my books. Phil tells me I should be very afraid!:7 :+

Edited to add: I thought I was the only one who ever got potty DOMS!:7 Going to public restrooms are the WORSE! Seeings how you'll be on the road a lot during your CA vacation, you might want to consider easing up on the legs.:7 ;)

Be Sweet!

Good morning ladies! Yes, here I am again at the crack of dawn...for no good reason, let me add! DD has a birthday party this morning to go to and then she is spending the night with my mom tonight. I don't really have any plans for myself...but I am not sure I want to spend it at home like some loser by myself on a Saturday night!

I will finish up my PUB plus MM upper body split today...Chest and back. My biceps are still sore, but I think I will be okay...I am not sure how much of MM chest I will be able to get done as PUB leaves me pretty fried with that particular body part.

Wendy...I will check out your link in a bit...I just can't imagine Brian not being gentle...but maybe he has a rougher side! I wrote you a longer post last night, catching you up on my life. Glad Phil took some extra rest time...I am guessing you have been up all night?!? You have the craziest schedule!

Traci...I am going to miss you next week while you have your Siamese twin with you! DD actually really needs a schedule...so being back in school is a good thing...except she is pretty cranky in the mornings...it takes her a while to wake up completely. The early mornings are not a lot of fun for either of us! I still haven't gotten my odometer working....need something to reattach it correctly. Have fun with BG today...I think that is my favorite of Cathe's leg work...although, as you know I don't really like any of it...LOL! And "sensual Saturday"....dreaming of vacation time with DH or some special time with Eion?!?

Amy...Glad the lasagna was so good! I am so bad about eating leftovers...I never want things again! I got a couple of new cookbooks to help me learn how to cook in smaller batches so I don't end up with so much later.

Okay chickadees...I think I caught up with everyone else last night...or yesterday sometime. Have a great day all!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Well isn’t this a FUN morning group!!! I LOVE when ya’ll cant sleep!

WendyX
TOTALLY agree that sometimes switching legs is the ONLY way to make it thru endurance leg work… I do it all the time- Its that or stop all together on some days. Lol on Kest- Keep in mind that the lady who cried may just have expected it to be chanting …. YOU on the other hand are much more Yoga Savvy so I think you’d be just fine!!!! Happy Travels today!!! BTW Potty DOMS are a way of life once I met Tony

DebraX
Lol on loser/sat night…Oh NO Does that STILL apply at our age- CRA*~ I must have the biggest L on my forehead then! ~ Ever wonder why some of us are born HAPPY AM peeps & others aren’t HAPPY til’ after 10am? I have always wondered. My dad & I were/are AM Happy and my sisters & mom AM bit**es!!! LOL ~ Enjoy PUB and whatever you decide to tack on- I think its amazing doing ANYTHING after PUB Parts… I do the add-on first so I actually do it! ha

ETA: Wendy I just read the yoga posts... I do believe the tears they reference are emotional releases... That was my understanding
;-)

>Well isn’t this a FUN morning group!!! I LOVE when ya’ll cant
>sleep!
>
Tracie: ROFL:D I haven't had 3 hours of sleep up watching informercial, I even placed an order I pray that this book would save my LIFE. Anywho, I am tired walking around thinking should I or shouldn't I hop on me treadie, its crazy, should have taken sleeping pills I'm just going to take my vitamins and head out to see dentist, workout when I get back.

You guys tickle me you are early birds :)

Let's talk Amy Bento, hm...watched it last night, with popcorn lol not sure what too think but first going to try the workout also checked out Tracy step workout, hm..........that's alls:+ me going to say really, they both look like fun :) Okay it is bath time I will check back

TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning to you too! Turn off the junk TV and talk to us in the mornings!! :7
Ok - What book is suppose to save your life? Arent you suppose to SAVING $$$ right now????;-)
I am off to do Butts & Guts but in reverse order... Guts, Floor, Standing...the only POSSIBLE way I'd make it thru! }(

Hi all,

Wow, you ladies are up early today and its Saturday! I slept in until 6:30.

I’m planning on a bike ride today and some yoga.

I’m obviously a morning person. I think you are born with bio rhythms that make you a morning or night person. I’m the only morning person here. It is wonderful!

Traci – I know how you feel having DH home all weekend under foot; it surely is not my first choice. I see you are excited about your vacation. It sounds like fun.

Wendy – Do you go to MIL every weekend? How is she adjusting? That’s nice that you all go and spend time with her. It’s probably a little bit of a hassle isn’t it? I find that yoga after an intense leg workout isn’t easy either. It’s probably easier for me after weights than a run or ride.

Teddygirl- Please tell me Amy looks like it might be OK. I just bought the new ones and her older hi/lo.

Debra – Happy Birthday party! I always do better with a routine. That’s why I like working.

Tracy

Well...all I have to say is that my bio rhythms must definitely be off! Although...I am still not a morning person...just a night owl awake in the morning...which is never a good thing!

Teddygirl....Hope you are up and running on your treadmill as I type...hey wait, aren't you supposed to be at the dentist this morning?

Tracy...Have fun on that ride...I am sure the weather will be great for you. If I don't have a routine, I would be up as late as Wendy and then sleep til noon!

Wendy...I read the link...I got the impression that the crying was from a deep emotional release, too. Are you ready for a deep emotional release?

Traci...BG backwards, hunh? Aren't you the inventive little woman this morning? At least when you are home alone on a Saturday night, it's just because you are a fishing widow. I don't think that makes you a loser...just smart enough not to do something you aren't interested in, because you are right, the only reason to fish is to get the sun!

Okay...gotta check on DD and get her going if she isn't already.

Later gators!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Hi all,

Traci - B&G Backwards. That is an idea for me because I HATE that floor work.

Sandra - I have a confession. I've only been doing the floor work 2x per week instead of 3. I think 3x was irritating my back, lucky me.

Swifty - I was just looking through Cathe's rotations that focus on legs. Almost all of them hit legs 3x per week. I'm just not sure how many months in a row that would be beneficial. I have another week with June '06, then I'm not sure what I'll do. I have a nasty month coming up here soon where I'll have to be in class 2 nights per week. That infringes on my workout time.

Off to fix breakfast. Luckily I don't have anything pressing to do today. Well, cleaning is always on the list, but I can ignore that pretty easily.

Tracy

Good morning,

I think I'm just going to have to classify myself as a part-time poster from now on, because I'm not going to be posting as frequently or as lengthy anymore. Between all my "have-tos", and my "want-tos", I don't have time for daily long posts. But I shall try to connect with you all when I can. I can usually keep up on reading posts very easily, as I read when I eat my breakfast or lunch. So, it might be fly-by posts on many days. I'll "do my best", right? I promise I won't "forget the rest" of you though!!!!!!!

TraciX - have a great time on your vacation!!!! You will be missed, for sure!! How will you decide which outfit to wear first??

WendyX - you're off for the weekend, hey? Have a good one. Yes, go to the Kest workshop. I envy your yoga classes! Question: why do homeschooling families typically consist of 5+ children? How come I never hear about families with 1 or 2 children doing home schooling?

TracyX - Glad to see you found a lower body solution.

DebraX - Have a wonderful day all to yourself.

NicoleX - Oh, I'm sooooooo sorry about your nephew!!!

JeanetteX - I made oatmeal whole wheat bread yesterday, and thought of you. It's ww bread with cooked oatmeal added to the dough. It makes a very soft bread, although you can't actually taste the oatmeal. Very yummy.

Anointed, LaurieXX, LeaX, Carol, Jenn, Amy, AmyX - Have a great weekend.

We got a call from DH's brother the other day. They're expecting their 5th child in December. This is the first we're hearing about it. I wonder if they'll remember to call us when he's born?

Yesterday I did CW and 33 mins of Fluid Power yoga.

This morning the rotation calls for a 45 min SS run. I'll probably do a cardio coach, maybe #3 or #4. Then Stretch Max #1. Yay, I'll finally get to use a SM sticker on my calendar.

Cheers,
SandraX

Arrived in half the time it usually takes. We were able to cut right through the city instead of taking the turnpike. It's amazing how many people don't drive on Saturday morning!!!

Read and will bbl to post personals. Off I go to be social before I beg dh for a backrub.;-) Should have brought my pillow for the car ride.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL

Hey gang. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Life is getting really busy. I am really trying to get more involved with my boys lives so that is taking up a lot of time. I joined my sons PTA and went to my first meeting the other night. And yesterday had a picnic that we went to.

Like Sandra, I will try to post as much as I can, but probably not as often or lengthy either. I worked out yesterday to High Step Circuit which was easy, but I am sore today, so must not have been that easy. Tomorrow I plan on doing yoga. Today is probably a rest day.

Nicole - Big (((HUGS)))) and prayers for your nephew and your family. What an awful thing to go through at such a young age. I hope that everything turns out all right.

Traci X - Have a great vacation. Where are you going? I missed that somehow. Great business cards BTW. Love Little Dude.

I will try to catch up later in the day. You all have been very chatty all ready. That is what I get for sleeping in until 6:30 this morning:+ .

Lea X

Good morning,
Today was LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver, then the abs from LIC. Never got the bike ride in yesterday after work as the smoke from the fire was terrible. My throat was burning during the daytime. Wind came up a little in the late afternoon to blow out some of the smoke. This fire is a really bad one. I need to check out the fire website to see what happened during yesterday and last night. Just peeking outside now and it looks clearer than yesterday was for sure.

Laurie, I hadn't thought of the cup in the house. Now DH will really think I've flipped. You're making me think of the Dick VanDyke show cuz I think he (Rob Petry) used to putt in the house. Enjoy that Chinese food. I love it, but it makes me swell up big time afterwards.

Nicole, I'm sure enjoying your rotation. I'm too lazy to think up my own. Traci is putting me to shame, writing down all her moves and #ages. Egads, I've been feeling old lately. Must snap out of it! So sorry to hear about your nephew. Will he be having surgery to correct? Prayers going out for sure.

Wendy, did you get those roots done? I have a haircut and root coloring next Tuesday. My hair is getting bushy on top. You silly girl, you still don't have your license renewed? Yep, my DH talks to other fellas that have been thru bad divorces and I think he feels pretty fortunate. He was married for about 5 years before me, 2 kids. We do many, many more things together now than we used to do when we were first married. Actually, we've really enjoyed the last 10 years of our marriage more now than ever. LOL re: Phil throwing clothes at you!!! Our DH's are getting smarter for sure. Took long enough! why did you say cheesecake in your post to Amy? Now I'm going to be craving some!!! WAAAAH! Enjoy your trip to MIL's. When will you be back? We will miss you!!! Hope you can still post.

Swifty, come on out to usually beautiful northern california and we can ride together. This smoke is so bad from the fire. I've always just gone for any sport/activity I've ever done. I was into just horses for many, many years, taking weekly lessons, showing, etc. I still have all my tack, horse trailer, etc., but not in any hurry to get back into it yet. Who knows though? My bike shoes are Sidi Dominators (mtn. bike type). I absolutely love them and they fit like a glove. I highly recommend them. Knock on wood, I've only fallen once on my road bike and it was an incident where I looked into my sunglasses mirror, but was too close to the edge of the pavement and slipped off. I was going pretty slowly at the time, climbing on the highway. Pretty dumb, but banged my knee pretty good. I've fallen a bunch of times on my mtn. bike. I'm not very good at the technical stuff with rocks and such. I love the speed and effortlessness of the roadbike. You don't want the old wind trainer that I have. It was given to me and I can see why. It's so noisy, you can't even hear Coach Troy on the TV when listening to a DVD. MP3 player works okay with it. I may get a fluid trainer this winter. I know the guys that I did the winter garage training with last winter are hoping that I get a different one LOL! I too have to clean up my eating. DH brings home kettle chips and I always seem to dip my hand into the bag. Need
a mouse trap in that bag. Re: bike riding and quads. Mine are big, but also they have a layer of fat on them. However, I know lots of gals that ride a lot and don't have big quads either. Just depends on your body makeup. I'm short limbed. I love the riding so will just live with the big quads. Just wish my calves would balance out the upper leg to I didn't look like a turnip.

Cheryl, way to go on Drill Max. That one's not easy for sure.

Traci, your workouts are awesome. I wish you could be my trainer. Bet you are getting excited about the vacation. Usually DH and I take a vacation to the coast of Oregon. I love it because I get to do lots of walking and getting out by myself, exploring new bike ride places. We give each other plenty of time to do our own things, then get back together. That whole thing works for our marriage. 28 years now. Can't believe you were up at 1 a.m. this morning! I had 3 cups of coffee last night while studying and I bet I only got a few hours of sleep this morning. Thank goodness it's Saturday so hopefully can catch a nap.

Anointed, no bike ride for me yesterday, way too smoky outside. Maybe tomorrow for the Sunday group ride. Just depends. I don't want to call you Teddygirl anymore. He does not sound right for you, JMO. You purchased toys? Are they like the Taboo toys???? Hope the dentist appointment wasn't too bad. What book did you order?

Debra, so glad you got to enjoy your ride yesterday. I'm jealous!!! I could have gotten on the trainer in the house, but not ready for that torture device yet. Actually, a trainer isn't bad if you have a Cardio Coach workout on tap. Enjoy PUB today.

Tracy, so sorry about your day at work yesterday. Sounds awful. Wow, $100 for a round of golf!! No way would I even dabble with it. So happy our course is cheap, yet the scenery is beautiful too. Wish we could ride together. Wow, there are a lot of girls on this checkin that ride. Wouldn't a nice group ride be fun?

Sandra, I totally understand about limiting the posts. The oatmeal bread sounds yummy. I remember making oatmeal pancakes for our family when I was a teenager. They must each have weighed a couple of pounds, they stuck to your ribs all right. Congrats on a new addition coming in December. I can't imagine having 5 children. 3 in our house was more than enough. Confession, I haven't used a single sticker yet.

Hi Lea, just post when you can. There are more important things for sure. Sometimes I have to cut back too.

BBL,

Jeanette

Back from the dentist I see its going to be a lonngg haul getting my teeth up to par, back on 10/3 for root canal, well actually instead of root canal he's going to put in a permanent tooth x( x(

Tracie: B&G backwards, lady not only are you pretty you have style;-) Save what:D :D funny you mention that I promised myself as of 08 no matter what I'm going to pay myself first then the others can fight over what's left. The book is called Debt Cure he sold me on his presentation, he was right on the $$$ I have 30 days or else I can get my $$ back, knowledge is power and I need alls :+ I can get, true that. I like the fact he was kicking things like getting Goverment $$$ without paying back, I know it's out there but don't know how to get it. Does anyone know or has gotten Gov moneies ????????????? Do tell I'will call MR. Gov right now, HELLO, um.....:)

Debra: hello :D ;-)

Wendy: Enjoy your bike ride...yoga too ooh we someone ate there wheaties. Okay, I promise (((TRACIE))) tonight I'm going to check out yoga DVD I do need to strech more, its on!

Jeanette: NOW WOMAN I CAN'T TELL THAT }( }( }( }( }( I hope you get to ride tomorrow.

Nicole: big big hug for your nephew:) how you doing? :) :) :)

Okay, my plans for workout today I'm about to scramble some eggs, than later, UB thinking my first week, which starts tomorrow will be PUB, you know me that could change in the next 10 minutes or so lol. I'll be back, listening to the music is getting me pumped :p

Hold up, stop the press x( I had to come back to tell you guys I was into my workout yahooing and yay going on got to the cross country and BANG something pulled in my left calve I had to stop workout still on pause to take a Ben Gay moment NEVER had this happen to me before. I tried to continue couldn't do it even just do a three count movement, can't hardly walk.

At this moment strectching but it still hurt even when I walk, what happened to ole girl? getting old}( }( back later let me work on this thang

Edit........

It feels like a charley horse, right in the top of calve, I just stopped DVD cant walk. I want my mommax( x(

Hi all,

Sandra - Post when you can! I'll probably be a little scarce here shortly too. I have class 2x per week for a month. Could you post that bread recipe? It sounds yummy:)

Jeanette - I so wish we could ride together. I carry my ipod and just listen to music, but company would be nice. I used to have a friend that rode, but she doesn't anymore. Not too many women on the bike path.

Back to trying to sort out clean clothes, pick up and do the usual stuff that no one else really wants to do.

Tracy

I wish they would change the homepage or update the blog. It's about time.

Jeanette - I am sure you don't look like a turnip! Don't be so hard on yourself...

Tracy

My calve is feeling a little better, I can walk now, I decided to put SE on hold and I'm doing UB did PUB strech :p and just finished Chest. I'm even able to hop on left legs but still tight, I believe it was a CH.

After I finish PUB going to take bath put on more Ben Gay and then see, okay on to do my back, Thanks:) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.