X'ers .............SATURDAY !!!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning X'ers ... With DH down at the bay the 2 dogs remaining at home decided it would be fun to wake me up at 3am.... They just dont get that 2 weeks of every month my body allows me to sleep until 430-5am! urrrrrrrrrrr gonna be a LONG day and I'm already hungry! I always feel like I do nothing but eat on these really long days~

Weight is at 128.4 this morning ` BodyFat holding on for dear life at 20%. I was really jazzed because the past 2 weeks the scale had crept UP and yet BF wasnt down... Feeling Lean for today at least!

Its suppose to be a rest day but since I kinda already snuck that in on Thursday:eek: I will probably pop in Core Cardio from Master Series and see if they make us do Banana Boats in that one as well... I do recall from Preview that there are a ba-zillion Dreya Rollsx(

I cannot believe that I am starting the week from hell.. 4th week in Phase 3... How dare Tony throw in an EXTRA week just when I cant think about anything but recovery week! }( BTW: Are the phase 3'ers planning on doing the P90X Recovery Week & then looking at results as manual directs? Will some be jumping right back into new rotation?
Just curious.

Back ina bit with last nights personals as a few of you waited til I was in bed to post! You night owls AMAZE me.... cant remember all those years of all night parties but I know there really was a time that I was awake beyond 8 or 9 pm.!

GREAT DAY if miss anyone:7

Last Nights Personals:

Tracy: :7 Nothing wrong with a post all about YOU! I agree on ARX & getting really old after 11 weeks.. You have done it much more faithfully than I.. been subbing out other abs 1-2x a week entire program. NOT thtat thats a good thing as I dont have Tonys abs still;) WONDERFUL run you had there...both mentally & physicaly! Glad you did it for yourself.:) ^^^^^^^5 on saddlebag success! I have those as well and definitely see progress! think it could take a year to actually make them go away but at least we're in the right direction! One positive thought about creating our own rotations I think is that it will be pretty obvious QUICKLY if we lose any ground in success areas... that way we can go back and try to figure out what we HAD w/ X that is lacking. Thats another reason I'd really like to do an After X check-in. That way if we lose progress it wont get so out of control. ;) REALLY looking forward to seeing your thoughts on your next rotation... Thanks for sharing! I also wanted to tell you how kind I thought it was that you jumped in over at the X January group w/ Kenpo help... I lurk there as well but sometimes I just dont have the energy to "help" the newbies... Alot more of them are doing modified versions from day1 than here so its hard to help direct/advice for me.The truth is I'm not sure if X program gives same results if modified... I wish I had been 100% (except ARX) rather than 90% X / 10% modified.... I think that gets you EXTRA brownie points for today...not literal brownies mind you;-)

LEA: I cant wait to set up Door Gym! If DH gets home Sunday before football starts I have a chance of getting it set up! Looks like it might take 2 sets of hands to set up without banging up the door:D Your thoughts on new rotation look good as well! I really believe its OK & maybe GOOD to mix it up weekly as long as the "foundation" stays similar to X.... at least for me thats the goal. Even in Cathes 5-day Split rotation she changes the weight series weekly. I think for me its all about HOW I work the muscle vs the exercise itself. We'll see about that theory tho soon enough;)

JEANETTE: Did I send you the MS Log sheets yet? I think I did but let me know if not.. I am sooo excited you're getting them from X! I really love the strength ones I've thrown in (just to test'em of course);) Reno sounds like a BLAST! Hope you find lots of goodies to buy. LOL on recovery week & Xmas... Thats when mine fell and boy oh boy did it FALL HARD!}( I got DH a bike for Xmas that he keeps down at bay but I want one for my birthday in March to keep here at the house.. I think I can effectively use Cardio Coach with the bike and that will happen ALOT more than running... I think all that Marathon training back in 99' just did me in for life.(mentally)... Never EVER had the runners high... just runners boredom or pain:+

SANDRA: Well there you are! I was beginning to think you got "stuck" in the Sandra Plank position yesterday & were simply not going to let go of that 1000.00 bill!}( No clue on Bicast Leather.... I'm sure its GORGEOUS tho! I love new furniture! If I were to win lottery I'd change all furniture every year just for fun factor. ^^^^ 5 on AGAIN seeing growth in those pull/chins! You are really getting strong and if I recall you were pretty much 10# minimum ahead of me from the get-go. Avatar: DH is sitting on the right holding his niece in all pink. YEP this is the "family" part of my 40 count annual Xmas gathering at my place. This is actually Xmas 1 year ago (I was 15#s heavier than today;( ) but DH & I have no pics together for the year 2006! UNBELIEVABLE... Even this past Xmas we waited too long to get kids to sit down for pics so for the first time theres no large group photo... I'm bummed because A) I'd like to send a pic or 2 of me & DH to MY family, & B) with MIL being 79 now I'd like annual pics.

Hope everyone has a "bring it" kinda day and hope Debra is doing MAJOR birthday celebrations with the girls!!
:7

Hey, Traci! 3AM?????????? I'd be flipping! LOL. Hope the long day isn't all that long. What are your plans for today?

I was up early for Yoga X. Always glad when I get done. That really IS a great workout. Nice way to set the tone for a Saturday morning.

My kids have swim lessons this morning and usually I swim for that 90 minutes, doing laps. BUT....I think I'll skip that today. I've been cranking out the laps and the new kick with the breast stroke really has my inner thighs SORE SORE SORE! Think I'll give the pool a break today.

My younger sis is coming home from N Carolina today, for a week. Her BDay is next week. I'm really looking forward to her visit.

Gayle

Morning X-s! This has just been the wildest week! I'm finally recouperating from being sick and was finally able to work out last night. I backed up a couple of workouts and am planning on re-doing them, so I can get back into Week 7 on Phase 3 and the workouts will have to fall on the same days. I have to do Yoga on Saturday because that's the only day I have the time to do it, and I have to had my rest day on a Tuesday because that's when I have class.

At any rate, have to take DD to the doctor today as she's been complaining that it hurts when she goes to the bathroom and she's wet her pants a couple of times this week. (She's 3)

Also, we've been on an emotional roller coaster with DS who we are now beginning to believe might have ADHD. His teach is really worried about his progress in school. She knows he is capable of doing the work, but can't maintain sustained focus on his work to get it done. He sometmes literally can't sit in his seat. I posted on the Open Discussion to get some information about this, since I just don't have an idea on how to proceed. BTW Tracy, thanks for posting your thoughts on the matter. Did you know that was me? This really has been tough for me to come to grips with as I am also a teacher.

Well, that's why I haven't been around in a couple of days. I plan on doing YogaX today (You're already done Gayle?) which I'm looking forward to. Tailbone is getting better and so is lower back. I'll be catching up on everything this weekend probably.

Keep bringing it X'er babes!

Stephanie

Hi all X'ers,

I'm on my second cup of coffee and enjoying my morning time when no one else is up!

X- Glad your rotation is working for you. I wish I had time to post on more than one check in, but once I read and reply to this I barely have time to lurk on the others. Do you like the Turbo Jams? They sound fun, but short and I hate to waste money. I have several dvds that I don’t use and probably should get rid of.

Gayle – You are really doing an intense rotation. I swam every day in college and loved it, but it’s just like going to the gym. It would take too much time. It’s great exercise though.

Traci – The new picture is great! I’d like the worksheets and I’ll see if I can remember how to pm someone. I hate it when I’m off balance and sometimes think for me, that it is due to fatigue. I think that the door gym will turn the pull-ups into a whole different exercise. It is amazing what it feels like to try to hoist your body up that bar. I’ll be interested to hear a comparison. I’m with you on this being the week from hell, both mentally and physically. I think that one thing that I realized is that if you are really working hard you need a recovery week. Plus I’m going to try to look at every workout with a distinct purpose, which I didn’t do before.

DB – JMO I have KM and KPC. I rarely reach for KM, but I love KPC and I think it has more potential just from a variety standpoint. The combinations are harder than the ones in KM, but the short KM blasts are harder than the cardio in KPC. KPC has good abs. Leg conditioning drills are good, but remind me of floorwork which I hate, maybe I’m a little biased!

Laurie – I know the feeling of looking forward to the recovery week. I wish I had one coming. I think that part of my problem with previous rotations was I wasn’t working hard enough because I never seemed to be looking forward to a recovery week.

Jeanette – Sorry you lost your post. I’ve started putting my reply in a word document then cutting and pasting it into the reply; that way if for some reason it doesn’t post I still have it (plus it does spell check). Seems like we all have areas on our bodies that are not so great. I think I might strategically place myself in front of a mirror to avoid mine! I’m finally to some type of acceptance, but I’ll never accept the lower ab pouch. Getting that under control and I have p90x to thank for that.

Monica – sounds like your plan to get back on track will work great. You’ll get a little of everything and then go again.

Lea – Sorry about the pullup bar. Mine is so high off the ground, probably 7 ½ feet that I’d be in big trouble, but there is no chance of that. My family, all males, is into big and burly, so they made one and permanently bolted it to a beam in the garage. It’s not going anywhere.

Sandra – OK, you guys are still posting from the night before and I’m about to get up! do you like LIC? I enjoy it, but all those repeaters are a little boring and almost a cop out on choreography. I think that Cathe was trying to appeal to everyone, which isn’t easy to do. I think I’ll go easy on the pull ups today too and I have to remember that there is nothing wrong with being smart about training.

Stephanie – I thought that was you on the other post. Just remember that there is nothing wrong with being ADHD. We all have our little quirts and that one just seems to occur with some frequency and consistency within the population. Learn all you can about ADHD and it will help you to develop strategies that will help your son. Like I said before there is a balance between medication and school failure and you will have to make that decision. I don’t like adderol (sp) and would never put a child on that medication JMO. There is Strattera now and it’s not a stimulant so you don’t have the sleep/eating side effects. I know it’s hard, but acceptance and knowledge are the first steps.

Tracy

I'm back with a few personals (a few?) since I have some time this morning. These posts are kind of like me, once I get talking, I can't seem to stop.

Traci - Thanks for all your encouragement about getting back into P90X! Last night, I finally got back into it, and things are fine! I KNOW what you mean about the traditional chest work. I always wondered why I continued to do chest flies with the weights and STILL could not do any more push ups! The other day, I looked in the mirror and flexed my biceps and I could not believe the shoulder definition I have gotten during the first two phases. Especially the front part of the shoulders! I’ve never seen myself look like that before! Now I’m driving my family nuts going around the house flexing and asking them don’t they wish they had arms like me? (LOL)

Tracy - Thank you so much for your thoughts and support with this situation. I'm beginning to get educated on this, and it's so good to hear your opinion on it, as I've always thought that there's a certain stigma associated with kids who have ADD or ADHD. Maybe that's why I was in denial for a while about it. I'm just learning to go forward with this to do what's best for my DS so he can be confident and succeed in life. BTW, there were a lot of good stories and posts in regard to that discussion. How’s your shoulder today? I don’t know much about the saddlebag area, but I do know it seems we all have an area that we work on and work on, and it doesn’t seem to do much. Mine is the inner thighs. (See various comments below.) I’m looking forward to seeing yours and others post P90X rotations. I’m trying to decide what I need to purchase to keep this up. I know I’ll need to get some more yoga, probably CoreMax, the Gym Style Series, and I’m on the fence about the Master Series. No, I didn’t win the lottery, so I’ll have to make some decisions, I guess.

Lea - I’ve been thinking about going the route of using the bands for back work because when I do pull ups, I’m in a lot of agony, but I’m not really feeling it in the back like I think I’m supposed to. I’m hesitant, though, because I already bought quite a bit of equipment so I could do P90X, and now I’m thinking of what workouts I have to buy when this is done so I can keep up the level that I’ve been working.

X - I’m still debating about the Master Series, so I welcomed your thoughts on it. I knew it was made before P90X, so I didn’t know if it would be easier or what. That is amazing that you can hold 6# weights during ARX! Way to go Core, huh? I am dreaming for the day when I can actually finish all the exercises in ARX! Doing better, though.

Gayle - Wow, if your inner thighs are sore, I need to learn that stroke you’re doing. My inner thighs are my nemesis and I can’t find anything that really targets them that well. Really there’s nothing in P90X that’s getting them sore, or I’m not doing something right.

DB - You already had some great responses about KickMax. I have it and was wondering about it, too. I thought if I just went through the combos and then the leg work at the end, that might be semi-equivalent. I think I would skip the blasts if you want it to be like KenpoX, though. Those blasts are extremely intense cardio!

Monica - You sound like me, as you can see, I got totally off track this week. We’ll be getting back into this together. However, without my workouts, I was getting really depressed. (Weird, huh?) I had to take like 5 days off. I feel so much better now that I’m back into this. I did Ch-Sh-Tris last night and I struggled just a little, but I did what I could and for the most part I was happy to see I didn’t lose anything in the way of strength. Yoga will be interesting today.

Lea - CoreMax is one of the workouts I’m thinking of investing in, since after P90X, I’ll need a more extended core work to keep my core at the level that it is now. I really think Tony needs to make several core workouts similar to ARX, because I am getting SO BORED with ARX. I need something different! I still have to do it - I don’t know - A LOT of times! Would CoreMax be a good sub? What equipment is needed?

Tracy - I’m with you about ARX. Do you have CoreMax? Everytime I see that I have to do it I make an audible groaning noise. I no it’s effective, and I like the exercises, but I’m really getting bored with it, so now I’m skipping some of the exercises I really don’t like. That’s not too disciplined, I know.

Sandra - Don’t know what “bicast leather” is, but at least it didn’t say “faux leather.” I’d say you got a pretty good deal. Hope you got in a good night’s sleep last night. Way to go on Legs and Back - You can do some unassisted pull ups? I can’t even do one yet. Hey, haven’t done Legs and Glutes yet, but do you think that targets the inner thighs?

Jeanette - Actually, that’s a good idea about getting the Master Series for DH. I might consider that as well, since my DH has realized that P90X might be too hard for someone who hasn’t worked out in 15 years, but not for his wife! (LOL)

Thanks for your support everyone! Without reading these posts everyday, I probably would have quit this whole thing this week! You ladies are amazing and inspirational!

Stephanie

Morning,

Classic/Phase 2/Week 3/Day 6!

Did KenpoX this morning, wasn't really in the mood, but knew I would be after a while and I got it done. Not my best but I brought it pretty good. DH said he'd maybe go for a jog later (not holding my breath). I worked him on his back and some bicep work last night and together we did AbX. He's really progressed on AbX, I'm amazed. He always feels it in his obliques more than the front.

We're heading to Reno to do some shopping after I shower so I'll write personals when we return later this afternoon. Hope everyone has great workouts today.

Jeanette

Stephanie-my inner thighs are really hard to hit as well. It's funny, how the water is making me so sore. Guess it's try what they say about learning something new! I'm loving it!

Also, I did what you're doing with moving your rotation around so certain workouts fall on certain days. I am doing the same thing so that Yoga X falls on Saturdays. I'm following the rotation (classic) exactly, just shifted Day 1 from a Monday to something else!

Gotta run!

Gayle

Classic/Phase 3/Week 3/Day 6

DH and I did Kepo today. It just seems to get harder and harder every time I do it. Is it that I am bored with it? Or is it that my form is so much better that I am sweating up a storm? I have no idea. Only 2 more left until the end and that makes me happy :).

Traci - Good luck with the door gym. Sorry your babies woke you up early. My cat thinks that I wake up at 4:30 every morning. I think I am going to post results after recovery week since that is when your muscles are really suppose to build, right? And by the way, congrats on your results. That is awesome.

Stephanie - ARX is much more difficult than Coremax, but I can tell you that my abs are really sore today from doing Coremax yesterday. There are 3 segments to Coremax each are 15-20 minutes long. The first segment uses no equipment, second uses a stability ball and 3rd uses a medicine ball. I don't have a medicine ball so I sub weights when I can. I like the workout, it gives you a variety.

I am sorry, but there is no more time for personal right now. I will try to write later. Happy Saturday everyone!

Lea

Hi all,

I did legs and back today. It wasn't one of my better efforts, but I did the best I could. Then I tacked on the first 4 intervals of low max and felt like I got a pretty good workout. Back is still sore and I probably just need to quit the squat and deadlifts for awhile. I did do 1 set of 5 and 1 set of 4 unassisted chin ups, so that was good but everything else was assisted. Well off to do a variety of errands and other things that I need to get done.

I like core max and think that it would be a good investment for anyone who needs a core workout. It has the 3 workouts plus at least 3 premixes, so you get good variety. I was thinking of buying that Tracey Steahle one. Someone on another checkin commented that it is good, but long. Then I saw Cardio Stack, Core Attack in the Collage Catalog. I think I'll check out the video on that before I buy anything.

Happy Saturday to all,

Tracy

CL/PH2/WK3/Day6: KenpoX

Okay, I'm going to do it today. I don't want to, but it will make me feel better, right? I seem to always feel this way on Saturdays. Must be the week catching up with me, perhaps? It's almost 1pm and I spent the morning grocery shopping. Stopped at McDonald's in Walmart for lunch because I was having a serious blood sugar dip. I had a Big Extra burger and the fruit and yogurt parfait. Then I happened to turn over the paper they put on the tray, and saw the nutritional chart for everything on the menu. The Big Extra burger has 520 calories, and 29g of fat! Yikes! I'm glad I didn't order the fries too!

I've discovered a way to keep my sweet tooth in check: a cavity. Ouch. I've had it for a while, but have been ignoring it. I can't ignore it anymore. I can't even look at a piece of chocolate without wincing. Time for a dentist appointment (sigh. I still haven't managed to get my hair cut, and I've been wanting to do that for 3 weeks, at least).

Phase 3ers: hang in there!! I think it's sadistic the way they make the 3rd phase a week longer. But be patient. You've gotten this far, only a little longer now. I have a feeling this 4th week of weight training will put the crowning touch on all of your hard work.

Traci - I think I will pick up that Tosca Reno book when it hits the stores - Jan 27, I think. I was looking at her website last night. She and I share an alma mata (Queen's University). I didn't realize she was Canadian. In case you guys are wondering if all of us Canadian women have heaving bosoms, that is not the case. Tosca and Pam are exceptions to the rule. I'd like to know how Tosca lost all that weight and kept her bosoms!! Mine, as pitiful as they are at the best of times, are always the first to deflate when I lose weight. How has her book changed the way you eat, Traci? You were already eating very well. I can't imagine where you would need to improve? You were 15lbs heavier in that pic? Oh my, you must look thin as a rail now!

Gayle - breast stroke is the most difficult stroke for me. I have the hardest time with the coordination of it. And the whip kick definitely works the inner thighs!! It can also irritate your knees, so if you start to feel some aches, that might be the cause. When I whip kick I am physically incapable of turning my left foot out. I have a terrible whip kick. When I try to practice my whip kick while holding a flutter board, I go no place. I am not a frog :) You are doing so well with your swimming!

Stephanie - wow, you've had a rough week! I hope DD's UTI gets cleared up right quick. They're pretty painful. Poor dear. And DS's situation sounds so stressful. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I hope you find a solution that helps him cope, and that you feel comfortable with. YogaX is exactly what you need today. It's a great stress reliever, isn't it? Yes, I can now do 5-6 unassisted chin ups, scattered throughout the P90X workouts. Not all at once. Legs & Glutes does target the inner thighs a bit in the standing work (plie squats, etc.), but then there's a whole section of floor work where she focuses on them specifically.

Tracy - Yes, I like LIC very much. I don't mind the knee repeaters at all. And I love the music. Mind you, I consider the cardio and the blasts in this one to be intermediate, even using the 8" step. There are times when I want to be able to coast smoothly through a workout, and I consider this one good for that. It's nice that Cathe has so much variety with her cardio workouts, isn't it? Good for you for getting LB done. And adding on LM 1-4! Your legs will be nice and toasty! Your u/s chin up count is very impressive! Will we get to see some pics?

Jeanette - good for you for doing KenpoX even though you didn't feel like it. I'm in the same boat today, so I will take inspiration from you. And even if it doesn't feel all that great, at least I'll be able to report back that it's DONE. Enjoy your trip to Reno. BTW, thanks for the Sherlock talk the other day. I loved reading Hound of the Baskervilles in high school. I haven't read much SH, but have always liked what I did read. Same as Agatha Christie. Did you finish the movie?

Lea - I imagine your form just gets better every time with KenpoX. Plus, you know by now how to pace yourself so you get everything out of it. Only twice more! Lucky girl! I am mentally ready to get back to making my own Cathe rotations. Nothing against Tony; just love all the variety I have in Cathe rotations: 70+ workouts versus only 13 of Tony's. And I agree with whoever posted the other day saying they wished Tony had offered a couple of different ab workouts. Even just doing the same ARX exercises in different order, with different rep counts would have been nice.

On the topic of core workouts, a couple of years ago Cathe posted an "ab marathon" which is AWESOME. If you have the workouts, give this a go:
PUB stability ball abs,
ME abs, using medicine ball,
KPC stability ball abs.
IMO, that will work you as well as ARX.

Another GREAT core workout is the BootCamp Core-Only premix. 10 minutes that will flatten your stomach.

I'm off to do KenpoX. If I have the oompfh, I will add on KickMax Blast Challenge, and a "Sandra plank" LMAO!! You guys are terrific!

Have a terrific day,
Sandra

Hi there X'ers... Real quick post as I need a shower and then off to bed by 8! I snuck a quick peak at posts earlier and gotta say I appreciate each of you so much for taking the time to stop in & share a bit of your busy worlds with all of us. I simply would NEVER had completed this crazy program if not for this group and the daily uplifting words.

Instead of Rest I felt good so I did KickMax Low Impact + Core Cardio (master series) both wrre great. KM needs more arm drill work I think to be a perfect Kenpo Match so I noted for myself and will see what other workout I can pull drills from. Its plenty cardio intense for me as Low Impact so I think thats my plan.

I will get to all your wonderful posts in the AM when I am fresh... Hope everyone got there planned w/o's in and if ya didnt SO WHAT? Do your best & forget the rest! Best dang phrase I ever learned... my new Mantra for 2007!

Nite to all! See you bright & early.

Hola! Back again. Just finished a lovely supper. Has anyone tried Pete's Tofu 2 Go, dessert varieties? They're a refreshing way to cap a meal.

KenpoX went very, very well! My shoulders are still whomped from the weight work this week, and I felt it all through KenpoX. I did wear the weighted gloves, so between the tiredness and the extra weight, my shoulders were challenged more than they have been in a long time. I concentrated on form throughout, and kept low in the horse stance. During the vertical punches at the end, my legs and shoulders were burning. I thought, "no way am I adding KickMax Blast today!" Then I caught my breath a bit, took off the weighted gloves....and stuck KickMax in the player. WOOHOO!!! The jumping jacks felt as easy as pie without the gloves! I found the first 5 blasts to be easier than they've ever felt before. The second 5 blasts were tougher, but no more than they've ever been. I don't appear to have lost any cardio conditioning. Yay! I was so pumped when I finished that blast challenge. I don't get that from any of the P90X workouts. I don't know if I'll add the KMBlast every time I do KenpoX, but it's a possibility. I'll have to take it one workout at a time.

Now that I'm having so much fun by adding Cathe cardios to my rotation, I'm disappointed that I'm starting a recovery week! I'm going to add a few cardios in to keep me sane. I remember the first recovery week I was climbing the walls by the end of it. Life is so much rosier with Cathe :)

Traci - what's the difference between the Masters series, and the original P90? I ordered P90 for DH, and it will hopefully arrive this week. I like the KM w/u and combos as an intermediate cardio before a weight workout. I might do that this week. Thanks for the idea! Your stats are looking great. Sticking with P90X has done you a world of good. Be sure you tell Tony that you are ready to be a video participant in P90XX! BTW, my post P90X rotation is going to look something like this (subject to change without notice of course! :) ) :

WK1: 5 days of 30 min cardio and 1 body part per day using GS. 1 day of power yoga.
WK2: alternating 1 day of 60min cardio; 1 day of an entire GS workout (so, 2 or 3 body parts) for 6 days. Cram yoga in there somewhere.
WK3: same as WK1, but using the SH series.
WK4: same as WK2, but using the SH series.
WK5: recovery week, using workouts such as High Step Challenge, BootCamp, High Step Training Advanced, Drill Max, BodyMax2 (probably a premix of cardio and weight circuits).
Repeat all this until I get sick of it, or just can't afford to buy a 50lb db to do bicep curls :D

Have a great evening!
Sandra

hi ladies! i'm finally here!

what a day.... lol! today was my p90x rest day.... i intended to do some stretching but never got around to it.... i also intended to do a bunch of housework... but never got around to it!

i did get out on the mountain bike for about an hour and a half... nothing hard.... just some area dirt roads.... it was "warm" compared to what we've been having! lol!

tomorrow starts recovery week.... so yogaX twice! oh joy!

i'm actually glad it's recovery week... ever since yesterday i've had a pain in my mid back... right side????? so if i had to do back tomorrow i'm not so sure i'd be able too! i think the yoga will do it some good!

OH.... i ate SO bad last night! we ended up at baja fresh where i ate a cheese quesadilla and TONS of chips (YUM) and guacamole! (YUM YUM!!!!) but i didn't stop there.... nope.... i went to coldstone after that.... and don't EVEN ask what size i got! (but boy was it GOOD!

i'm back on track with eating today.... thank goodness! lol! tomorrow we have a bike ride with a friend who is leaving for okinawa.... and they are going to our favorite local mexican restaurant after the ride.... right now i'm saying NO.... but we'll see what i say tomorrow after the ride (and no.... i won't burn nearly enough calories to offset!)

have a great evening and see you all tomorrow!!!!!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/desertbriez

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.