Xers....Mellow Monday.....

blkblt

Cathlete
Good morning Xers... Just getting us started.
Today is Day 3, Week 3, Phase 2: B&B + AbX
See you later.:+

Hi all,

Today is B&B and core+, since I didn't get to that yesterday.

Christiane - Glad you are starting us off. We have someone with a fresh bank of adjectives. Glad you had nice meals with DH and friends. This is your last week of B&B for a while. I'm kind of dreading that one today because of the forearm pump.

Kim - I hope no one is getting sick. There is a nasty bug around here, but it couldn't possibly be the same one!

Jeanette - You are so funny about DH. October is a long time from now. I'm feeling a little cabin fever myself. The weekends have just been miserable around here weather wise. I hate it when I just can't get out. We have had some snow on the ground for almost 2 weeks. That is very unusual for us.

Lea - Glad you are feeling a little better. It's just a slow process, but it will work although rehab probably isn't any slower than what it would take to recover from surgery. The woman I knew who had surgery was told she could never lift anything over 10lbs again; she had the same disc problems as I did.

Nicole - Congratulations on the win and the good eating! Shouldn't it be onward and downward (on the scale)?LOL!

Traci - I hope you survived the bay and things were easier than the last time.

Time for work.

Tracy

Classic/ Week 11/ Day 1/ C&B; ARX (+30 mins yoga)

Good morning,

Oh my goodness it's cold. We had a bonafide snowstorm blow through yesterday, and the temperatures have plummeted. There's a ton of fresh snow, and right now the temperature is -30C (-22F), with a windchill of -44 (-47F). The forecast for tonight's low is -39C (-38F). This is our weather for the entire week, according to the forecast. Anyone else in the deep freeze right now? Kim? Laurie?

Anyhow, despite every fiber of my being wanting to stay in a cozy warm bed, I'm up, drinking my coffee, and after I make lunches and breakfast, I'll be dragging my chilly butt down to the basement to pump out CB for the last time. I like the last 2 weeks, when you start doing every workout 'for the last time.'

BBL. Have a great day,
Sandra

Hi all! Just logging on to say good morning. Today has GOT to be better than yesterday!!! I ended up having to talk to XDH 4 times yesterday...all long stories...but suffice to say it was not pleasant. Then my dog decided to eat a whole pan of brownies...so I had to take her to the emergency room last night so they could make her throw up...and then they had to give her charcoal to bind the rest of it. obviously, I had a bit of a day yesterday. I am heading off to class after I take the diva to school and then I am taking a nap as I didn't sleep last night thinking about what I SHOULD have said to XDH. UGH.

Hope everyone has a great day! Mine can only get better!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hi there ladies. Happy Monday. It's snowing at Sandra's and it is still raining here. Fortunately, this is suppose to be the last day for a little while.

Yesterday DH wanted to do some yoga, so we did Eion together. It was so relaxing I wanted to go to sleep. I gave a girlfriend the Eion disc for Christmas and she finally did Magically Hips last night and called me up to tell me how much she loved it.

So today is a 30 minute walk, I might do 35 and pilates. Then time to get ready for the rest of the week and school for the kidlets today. I am hoping that my application for school shows up. I am planning on taking some on-line courses in business. I feel positive about it. It looks like we are all on a roll on learning a few things.

BBL for personals. Better get working out.

Lea

Good Monday Morning X team!!
All I can say is WOW! I leave the web for a couple of days & look @ the EXPLOSION of information from Cathe on STS! I see by blog I will be using mt Perfect Pushup bars, paper plates, etc…I am so excited about the series & all the “goodies” being used. Somehow I just know if Cathe uses a piece of equipment its because it will enhance results~~~~~~ !!YEAH on all the fun stuff! I actually am looking forward to some diversity in STS just because it is 12 weeks! For me the change of scenery with people & equipment will help from boredom setting in.. As far as it losing its” Cathe Feel”… I just don't see how it would… I actually think hearing her bark a bit at the boys will be VERY exciting! LOLOLOL ! ~~~Shouldn’t Wendy be back now??? It was a 2-week trip…. Maybe Carol knows something? ~~~

Workouts… Well I overdid it on Friday (LowMax Blasts) when I was too fatigued physically& pushed beyond the good/smart zone… I torked my right knee- not horribly bad but bad enough that my walking isn’t balanced & I am having residual back issues from that… I took Sat/Sun off- been doctoring the darn thing and must get a stretch in today as its all making the shoulder worse than its been (& it ain’t been good lately!) UGH on this stuff! I am supposed to do KPC/LG Circuit but just not sure if that’s a wise decision. I’ll wait & see once I warm up some this morning. ~

Being at the bay is still much harder than being at home has gotten.. Must simply be because I have adapted to the daily new routines at house but the bay is still all “new” & quite painful even for DH… It’s the old rituals that get us.. Each time will get better but it is hard to make myself go- sad because I use to LOVE that place more than any other in the world…Will once again create happy new memories..

JEANETTE X :::
Happy WI day! You’ll do just fine! The cookie incident cant possibly un-do all the good you’ve done & if for some reason todays scale doesn’t reflect the same;-) then FOR SURE next weeks will. I think your “superior sweating glands” are a result of your fitness level. Your body is efficient @ cooling itself (sweating) so I say tell those “boys” to throw in some Cathe/ Amy/Christy X-Training! ~ Fingers crossed for DH & the lease… He’s a patient man!

SANDRA X:: AKA: Cathe Cat! :
CONGRATS on being in final strech of XX! You’re doing it woman!! Can you believe yourself??? ~ROF bladder buster!! Our latest tickle my funny-bone Sandra phrase! ~~ OMG on B&G! I usually use just standing as produced but I cant recall last year if the premixes stuck or not! How would one KNOW they are stuck re-looping ????? I’d be like Debra & do it! ROF!

TRACY X:::
Hope it’s a good easy day at work for you today…Enjoy your pump today…Can you say ARNOLD? ;-) I bet you’r glad you are thru this first tough weekend. XXOOXXOO to you. ~~~ LOL on the semi pathetic Plyo P/U’s! I so doubt that one!!! Speaking of……….. I just read that if you have a shoulder injury of any kind (even a weak shoulder) that push ups should NOT be a part of your workouts…. Is that why I cant heal? I have been in constant “throb” that nothing takes care of (masks) for over a month again… Is it because I’m cranking out the pushups regularly? Thoughts???

LEA X::
I hear all about your rain on the world news! Its AMAZING how much can come down isn’t it? Are you living in the dangerzone of the mudslides off the mountains? Be safe!!! ~~ HOORAY on Eoin being your healer!!!! WooHoo!!! ~~ ETA: Thats FABULOUS news about your courses!!! Here she comes!

DEBRA X::::
OMG!!! Wheres Alan Funt???? What a Sunday you had!!! Kiss poor Polly!!! Sandy use to get into chocolate kisses & have to do the charcoal thing! CRAZY!!!! – You’re a good “mom” & I’m sure she’ll be on best behavior for a few days! ~~~~~~~ROF on your “experience” re-visiting circuits! I have 3 of them this week & am VERY AFRAID!!! Extra legs of course ;-o ~~ OK- HAVING to see XDH on wen is just CREEPY & YUCKY!!!! Its like he’s watching you at all times…***blech…spit…bleck*** … ~~ Maybe you could “leave it on” by accident & you & CBL …. OY THAT’S TERRIBLE!!!;-o

NICOLE X :::
Glad to see you are feeling back in control…. Are you feelings of food panic anyway related to hormonal cycle? Just seems I recall you have gone thru this a few times but I cant remember if it were the same time monthly? Do you ever chart the days you are “out of control” & the mental “depressed” days about it? Just asking because so many women think that if its not happening on “PMS” week that it isn’t hormone related & that’s simply not true. I have a GF who suffers from “PMS symptoms” the second week of her cycle- feels fine the 3rd week & suffers few ttom symptoms… She got her hormones tracked for 3 months (weekly) and Dr was astounded. Just thoughts…. I log all that stuff on its own separate calendar. ~~ Glad DS had a victorious weekend! (just like mom!)

KIM:::
Glad CS is out of the way! ~WHEW~ good job putting more & more into it. I think ANY 1st time workout can appear to be easier than it is just simply because you are learning & watching the TV more than you will later on…

CHRISTIANE::
Very nice you have a support system of other Work Widows! Bet its tough at times although VERY NICE once in awhile!

CAROL:::
OH NO!!! I hope by wearing fashion statements for athletic shoes you haven’t set yourself back too far! PLEEEZE tell us “lesson learned!”. You poor thing!

TEDDYGIRL:::
Happy Monday!!!!!

LAURIE XX:::
Hope you had a great weekend!!! - Oh wait.... was there a funeral this weekend for your friend? OH GOSH... I'm so sorry if you had all that to go thru. {{{hugs}}}

WENDY X:::
Time to come home - xxoo

Great day to all.

Slow & Heavy/Week II/Day 1
Workout: Rest Day or (B&G (leg blasts + fl work pending):-(

Good morning,

We had a lovely weekend, stayed in and did ABSOLUTELY nothin, but watched movies and read:D

Depending how I'm feeling just may push play this evening I'll see how I’m feeling when I get home tonight. I stayed up way to late with Ted, left me feeling tired or lazy.

Sat. CC #1
Sun: CC #5 + BM2 doubles

Hm....I was little disappointed in choosing BM2 for my workout. Me not doing the workout in a long time I forgot how fast paces it is. So I ended up not only doing doubles, but I did half the routines 3 times, OUCH, felted better. I should have gone with my first mind and that was too do PUB. Any who, PUB on this week rotation. BBL:)

Happy Monday Xers!!

Sorry I didn't get back on all weekend. It's a fight with DS and DH for the computer on the weekends, lol. Actually, though, DH was WORKING yesterday :( Ugh. Broken servers and switches and stuff. Fun, fun. He really needs to get the wifi network set up. Anyway, I finally got some workouts in :D :D :D I ended up with Rhythmic Step, which was perfect. It's so fun and I haven't done it in a really long time. My ankle is fine in my workout shoes b/c I have nice arch supports. I originally got tendonitis b/c I pronate my feet and racing (sprinting) on an unbanked wooden 200m indoor track just put too much pressure on my soft tissues (tight turns). I've added arch supports to all workout shoes ever since. I might try the cute shoes with arch supports to see if it helps out, but I'm not sure how they'll fit with them. We'll see. I don't want to give up on the cute shoes, but I can't have them putting me on the IL!! I did also add some Eoin in as well. Ahhhhh. I have seen good improvements in my flexibility adding yoga in once/week during this round of the X. It's nice to see improvements in all areas of fitness.

Anyway, it's back to Tony today :D I'll be starting Round 3 with ARX and Chest & Back (I'm psyched to get back to this one today!). I'll be holding off on doubles, at least through this week, to let my ankle fully heal back up. I'm definitely doing an all Tony week, though :) I'm ready to BRING IT again!

Nicole -- Thanks for asking, things are much better. Every day I feel more like myself :) Great job with the eating!!! I'm getting there, but still not spot on. This week I will be, though :)

Sandra -- It's actually on the side of my foot up high in my ankle. It's on my left ankle, in the front, just to the left of center, right where my foot joins my leg. When I was running in HS, they thought I might have a stress fracture, but at least I didn't. Just tendonitis, but I still pay for it every once in awhile with a flare up. Tendonitis is the gift that keeps on giving, lol.

Debra -- (((HUGS))) I hope today is less stressful for you. Sorry XDH is being a PITA. I hope your doggy is all better today, too. Maybe that little vet visit will teach her not to steal your food again }( , but being a dog, probably not, lol. I think NapX sounds like the perfect plan for you today!

Traci-X -- Do you like the Perfect Pushup bars? I'm considering them, but I'd like feedback from people who actually have them :) I have no info on Wendy, though, sorry. I'm not sure when she's supposed to be back. It's not my athletic shoes that caused the flare-up, lol. It's my cute, casual, NON-workout shoes ;-) I got them on my shopping trip, and they never bothered me until I wore them all day at Bible study last week. I took them off and WOW did my ankle hurt!! I was hobbling the rest of the day. I've been avoiding them ever since, lol, but I'm going to try adding arch supports to see if that helps. My workout shoes are the Ryka N-gage Instructors, so not much of a fashion statement, lol. At least I don't THINK high tops are in, but what do I know ;-)

Hi to everyone else!! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning,
Today was Turbo Jam Cardio Party #1 today. I forget I have this one and it's fun when I do it every once in a while. We have more snow here so DH will be busy plowing the driveway when he comes home. So nice to have the snow as last winter was way too dry.

Christiane, thanks for starting the thread. Hope you have another sunny day today.

Tracy, enjoy your B&B workout today. Yep, this stretch of snow has been here for quite a while now. More expected to come. Hopefully, this will help the fire season this summer to not be so severe.

Debra, sorry about Polly eating those brownies. Think I told you story of one of our dachshunds licking all the frosting off the cupcakes that were left on the kitchen table. Hope the burgers and CBL were yummy! Yuck on having to look and speak to XDH. How long till the divorce is final?

Sandra, brrrr, that is cold, cold, cold! Do you have to keep heaters going in the cars to get them to start? Hope the basement is heated. When we do the Garage Boys, the temp is usually around 40 degrees in there. I keep my sweatshirt on for a little while, then off it comes.

Lea, hope you get a break from the rain. The wind really blew last night. Snow is up against the back door this morning, covering the covered deck. Nice on the yoga with DH. Classes sound exciting.

Traci, so sorry about the knee. My gosh! Which move did you hurt it on? Please don't push the workout today at the expense of the knee. Sorry your shoulder is still bothering you. I definitely would not do any more pushups, even modified ones. Life is too short to go thru in pain, especially if we don't need to and can do something else. WI today, I was up a little (.5 of a pound), but it's TTOM to start today so I knew I'd probably be up. We'll see how far up it goes. I'm just taking a deep breath and staying the course. I'm really hoping that DH gets the elk hunt or if DS gets drawn, DH can go with him. I know he'd love it. LOL about your advice to Debra to leave the webcam on for XDH's benefit while she and CBL are going at it.

Latrese, sounds like a very nice weekend, PLUS you are getting your workouts in. What more could we want? What are you reading? I started the fantasy book, but it hasn't grabbed me yet. The reviews all say that once you get past the first 100 pages, it really gets good. I'm not there yet.

Carol, hope the foot starts feeling better. You are in the home stretch with Phase 3! Woohoo!

Must run,

Jeanette

Hi all,

I'm just taking a break from some paperwork. It's quite here today because it's a workday, so I can afford a few minutes on the computer.

Traci - I would stop doing the pushups if you have had constant shoulder issues. I'd think about the exercises that you are able to do pain free and make sure that you are getting a balanced workout for all three heads of the deltiod; even if it means going lighter with some isolation exercises until you get the muscles equally balanced; unless of course they already are. And if they are, then designing a program to build the muscles up in a very controlled way, taking into account how they are used as synergists for other exercises. I know that sometimes it's ok for the rear delt to be a little weaker, but I've worked hard to get mine equally as strong as the other two heads to get a balanced look and more functional fitness. I think sometimes the pushups overwork the anterior delt and can pull the joint out of whack, more forward, that's why the pull ups are nice because they provide some balance there ie working the rear delt along with the back. I would think that down dogs probably are not so great either. Of course you already know all of this...sometimes we just get caught up in the moment.

Tracy

Hey Guys... I have decided to do C&W today w/ either no riser or all on the floor (no step) .... I'm sure I'll be OK if I do it that way & keep cardio to low impact....Not much in terms of leg work so thats probably a good thing today.

TRACY: Thanks for input.... You are so right about rear delts... My rehab gal told me that we women have a need to actually work that head more than others just because of our general lifestyle...I am really good about working all muscle heads (all muscle groups) evenly since AFPA talks about it a great deal- I think I'll bag all push ups except for the demo's with my clients and see what happens over the long haul... Watch STS be like X & be all pushups! LOL ... I sure wish BB would get me my Pull Up Bar! I sent email but as you know CS isnt their strongest feature! ;-) LOL on D-Dogs- rehab told me no on that too but actually they made my shoulder feel better as it really stretched me out.Weird huh? ..I just had to make sure my shoulders were down & back & never riding up..Thats why I'm not sure I ever got a proper diagnosis.. Thanks again for info!

Back later to chat with allXXOO

Hi there. Walking and pilates done. I am in need of a really good pilates mat workout. Anybody know of any??????

Ok, must go rescue kid in tub. BBL for personals.

Lea

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 2/Week 8/Day 5
Workout: Core Syn

Had a busy weekend, but then when don't I. Saturday was a busy day cleaning. I had to mop the kitchen floor twice, because I was afraid I had gotten salt from our boots/shoes all over our floor. Guess I was just being a bit obsessed. :D I think DH and I made a mistake on Friday night we watched the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones. So oldest DD was interested in the old planes, and DH said she could fly one of those planes on a computer program we have. So guess what happened all weekend!! If you guessed our oldest was flying then you are right. :D Sunday was the funeral for our friend. That was in IL, so it was an all day event for DH and I.

I did manage to get in my workouts. Saturday I did Kimberly Spreens Absolute Kickboxing Intervals. I had not done the workout in that sequence before, and it was fun. Sunday was Stretch X, and that felt good after all the combat drills from Saturday.

Will have to look at the blog!

Christiane, Hi!

Tracy, Just wanting to give you a big {{{HUG}}} for what you had to go through this weekend.

Debra, You really did have a bad day yesterday. Hope your pooch thinks twice about snacking on those brownies again.

Sandra (aka Cathe Cat), We actually have some warm weather today, and are suppose to get some rain. But they say that tomorrow will be cold again. So short lived warm up for us. :D ^^^^5 on the last episode of C&B. :7

Lea, ^5 on going to school for business. Is this for your home business? I have suggested the Eion workout to a friend also. I'm hoping she likes it too.

Traci, {{{HUGS}}} to you about memories at the bay. Time will heal. Dang on the injury, hope your knee starts getting better. Took my knee a long time to get back to where I could actually run again.

TG, Glad you had a relaxing weekend. I think we all need one of those on occasion. :)

Carol, As you can see I had the same problem with the computer. :7 :7 Sorry to hear about your ankle.

Jeanette, Glad you are getting the snow. To tell you the truth, I am done with the dang stuff. x( I think DH is done with it as well, he didn't even snowblow the driveway out. I think he is hoping that the rain will take care of it. :7 :7 :7

Hope to BBL,

Laurie

CB is done! I never need to do that one again, if I so chose. It's not that I don't like push/pull ups; it's that doing so many starts to wear and tear on my elbows and wrists and I don't like all those little twinges happening. I have to believe that you can still build good muscle definition in the chest and back without blowing out your smaller joints in the meantime. Maybe just doing one round of that workout, then adding on chest work with dbs or the bb is what would work for me (maybe do CB Round 1, then 4DS Chest & Back, or something like that).

My 30 min yoga warm up today was Shiva's Fluid Power Standing Pose Mandala (27mins). That's a great way to warm up the entire body without tuckering yourself out. DH and I wound up doing Eion's Pure & Simple Yoga yesterday. As Debra said, it gets right to the point, and I like that. A very nice yoga session, for sure. We used the "dual" screen feature so DH could follow along with the Beginner version, and I could watch the Intermediate one. My Eion was shirtless :).

Christiane....You're doing the Popeye workout today! Enjoy your inflated forearms!

Tracy....You're doing the Popeye workout too. And then hanging off the bar some more for the core workout? Er, have fun. I don't care a bit about what premixes Cathe does or does not put on her dvds. I'm capable of making any mix I want using my programmable dvd player, and when they release their new Workout Blender software, we should be able to do the same using workouts on different dvds. I'm really looking forward to that.

Debra....Oh my, what a miiiiserable day you had yesterday!! Your poor dog. Don't they know that stuff is poison for them? You earned your nap today. Enjoy.

Lea....I'll take your rain over our snow any day. If it's raining, that means it's not so bloody cold. How neat that you're taking some online business courses. What is your plan? What business do you want to work in?

Traci....Man, girlfriend, you sound like the Walking Wounded. What are you doing to yourself? I recommend that you spend the day lying down watching tv or reading a book. Do not move. Tomorrow, gradually start to wiggle a toe, then a finger, and work your way back up to vertical. If you can do that without pain, then you're good to go. Otherwise, wrap yourself in bubblewrap and go back to bed. I may be purchasing those Perfect Push Up bars, since I see Cathe using them in STS. Like you, I know if she uses a piece of equipment, it will be a worthwhile investment. It's not just a prop. The way I knew the BG premix was looping was because I happen to have printed off the detailed description of the workout and premixes when Cathe posted them a looooong time ago. I think they were put on the blog and the AC forum. But without those, I'd just be thinking Cathe was truly sadistic and never attempt the premix ever again. Didn't Wendy leave only a week ago, Friday?

Nicole....Congratulations to your sons!! That made all your time at the arena worth it, didn't it?

Teddygirl....What a nice weekend you had. I wish I could have stayed inside yesterday and read all day. But no, we had things to do, so we ventured out in the blizzard a couple of times. Yuck. I don't plan to venture outside today until it's time to pick DD up from the bus stop.

Carol....Wow, I love your enthusiasm for the start of Phase 3! Look out Tony! Here comes Carol!! "We get good people...good people" :) I have the same Rykas and really like the high ankle support.

Jeanette....So, which one of you cleared off the dish? LOL. For the cars we have block heaters in the engines, which have an electrical cord that you plug into an outside outlet when the cars aren't being used. This sends an electrical current through the engines, which prevents the oil from getting too thick for the engine to turn over. Despite having the Explorer plugged in last night, DH said it baaarely started this morning. This is the kind of weather where people will leave their vehicles running while they go shopping. It's terrible for the environment and on gas consumption, to have parking lots full of idling vehicles. Our house is comfortably warm, but our gas bill next month will blow the roof off, I'm sure LOL!

Laurie....I hope the funeral was, oh there's no good way to say it. I'm sorry again for the loss of your friend. I'll have to look into getting a flying simulation program like that for the Wii. I'll bet the kids and DH would love it. I bought the Wii "Dancing With the Stars" game last week, for when my mother comes to visit in a month. She loves line dancing, and loves that show. So, I'll have something to keep her amused for a few days. And I'll maybe even learn to mambo, cha cha and tango too!

Well, I'd best go do the Monday work. Have a great day.
Sandra/ Cathe Cat

CoreSynergistics (I'm doing the Lean+ rotation)

It looks like this:

Mon: Core Synergistics
Tue: Upper Plus and Abs/Core Plus
Wed: Interval Plus
Thur: Yoga
Fri: Kenpo Cardio Plus
Sat: Total Body Plus and Abs/Core Plus

I'm off to workout now:D

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Sandra, what are you doing sending the blizzard this way! We finally had 3 nice days and now we have a blizzard warning tonight and it's going back down to the -30/40s. The radio definitely said it was coming from Edmonton:-( I'm home today with a sick boy, actually he swore he was fine and wanted to go to school so he waited till he was dropped at daycare and I was at work for 45 mins and then he called me to say that he needed to come home. ;-) Such a nuisance to cancel all my patients. Home now and watching tv with ds won't stay long as he wants to cuddle which I won't turn down because I know I don't have many more years before he won't want to do that.

Hmm, maybe the blizzard will get me out of piano lessons with dd tonight. I hate pianos lessons, and I know I probably say that every Monday. Kim

Happy afternoon Ladies!
Cardio & Weights done… can a Combo like #3 get any more fun than Buttercup??? This w/o & SJP just make me sooooo happy! Used 1 riser no problems…modified some of the turns so I wouldn’t catch knee on carpet but overall I feel good… Tomorrow will be KPC/LG Circuit…. Doing Sandra’s fav (I think) where LG is inserted after each KPC Combo…

JEANETTE X :::
OH GOODIE! You made me remember I have TJ Fat Blaster (intervals) It will be perfect for my HIIT days this week! THANKS! ~You be safe in all that snow too! Gosh I bet its pretty if you don't have to drive in it. ~ Thanks for advice on PushUps… I do think I will heed it & just not worry about it- I can use my bench to vary the incline/decline of more traditional weighted work. ~ Gosh that’s MARVELOUS news on the WI! If you are up .5 @ ttom the you are FOR SURE down overall! EXCITING results for you.

SANDRA X:: AKA: Cathe Cat! :
I’d being doing a basement workout in FULL Eskimo attire! You are amazing! Stay safe out in the blizzard! ~ I felt your JOY @ having options about doing X again! We do luv having choices don't we? VERY cool dual screen feature you have there! What a fun way to workout with a partner. ~~ LOL – I’m not on IL!!! I swear- I shall never go on there again…*wait a sec while I go find some wood to knock on* ~~ I STILL think that if a DVD says DO THIS 5X you have a responsibility to do it that way! Perhaps Cathe put in a loop mechanism for those that are surely super duper conditioned!?

TRACY X:::
Glad you’re having a relazed pace day- much needed at least once in awhile!

LEA X::
What type of “walking” are you doing? Are you supposed to stay on flat terrain? Are you pumping arms or is that a no-no? ~ Check out Ellen Barrett…I personally LOVE her Pilates & Yoga (some are mixed) – she is calming to me. Collage has clips then you can search Deepdiscount.com & amazon & see if its cheaper.

DEBRA X::::
Hope school went well today...

NICOLE X :::
Your week looks good…You go for it!

KIM:::
Stay safe!!

CAROL:::
I guess theres worse things to fight about other than ‘puter time! LOL ~ SORRY for misreading your feet/shoe stuff! I get it now!!!! I thought it was odd that an experienced exerciser like yourself would wear non-athletic shoes for exercise! Silly me! HOT DIGGITY on Phase 3!!!! Rockys Theme Song is playing!!! ~~I do like the Perfect PushIp Bars… They are easier on wrists but also require complete core engagement 100% of time or you start getting to much of a torque! LOVE THEM!!!

TEDDYGIRL:::
Your weekend sounds so nice! I love snuggle/movie ones… Lol on BM2 w/o… I’m sure you kept up JUST FINE! I love CC2 as well….

LAURIE XX:::
Oh Laurie I’m sorry your weekend was hectic & sad… I’m sure it never felt like a “real” weekend. {{{hugs}}}~ I know I didn’t hurt my knee like you had done. Just torque ‘d enough to be sore a few days.. Hope this week stays uneventful for you!!!

WENDY X:::
Is Sandra right??? Has it only been a week?????

Happy Day to ALL!!!

Hi all...bouncing by very quickly to say hello. The diva was not feeling well this morning...some sort of stomach thing, but luckily got over it by the time school started. But the morn was filled with tears and owies, etc. Then off to class...where the good news is a made a 98 on my test last week and the bad news is that I didn't think I needed to be prepared to do my presentation today...but only 3 folks were prepared, so even though I was in the second tier to go, it would have been nice to be ready. Ugh. Oh, well, I will be raring to go on Wednesday. DD has 'step up' at her school tonight...a little thing for rising second graders. She will get to visit her next year classroom and meet the teachers. She also has dance and I have to get out this afternoon to find a movie to illustrate my presentation on Wednesday. So...a workout is looking out of the picture today. How did that happen?? I came home from school and studied for a while and then took a much needed nap and now it's time to pick up the diva and I haven't even had a shower today.

By the way...my dog is just fine. She is her happy, perky self today and looking around for more trouble to get into. Also forgot to mention that I somehow tweaked my knee over the weekend, and although I am sure it is not near as bad a Traci's, it bothered me doing step yesterday. I have an old injury that seems to be flaring up a bit. Probably from all of those darn leg presses I did last week.....ugh. I will do upper body tomorrow and see how I am doing on Wednesday.

Sorry for the self involved post...I am hoping to get back this evening and chat with everyone personally, but we will see about that. I know I will have time tomorrow after I go with the diva's class to go swimming. I have most of my presentation for Wednesday worked out now, so I should have time to chat tomorrow afternoon.

Kisses to all...and know that I read all of your posts and miss you today!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good evening ladies...well for me it is.
Today was B&B and I had a really good pump. I upped my weights for a few exercises and I'm sure I will fell it tomorrow. I subbed AbX because I was feeling some back discomfort from yesterday's jog. So I did Toning Essentials from Precision Toning, just classic Pilates abdominal and core strenghteners. I also added a session of ball rolling for the legs as they were tight from yesterday's w/o. All in all it took me 2 hours. But felt good. Today was basically just catching up on paperwork, some cleaning and scheduling my appointments for my next US trip.

Now some personals:

Jeanette~~ Well now girl sometime you deserve or just plain need to do ....nothing... and it's perfectly OK. I hope the golf course delivers what you are hoping for. I think I will try to start playing a little again, just 9 holes as it is DH absolute favorite activity and he did not play last year....in 2006 before we moved he logged 90 some games in the summer... last year....5;( As for dinner with the girls, we had a great time. It was an Italian place but I had salmon... and a glass of red wine...:eek:

Nicole~~ HURRAY for DS's win. Also great job with staying on track with your eating. One day at the time...Rome was not built in one day...;-)

Debra~~ So sorry about all your issues with XDH. Congratulations on your test:+ and I am sure you will be ready next time for your presentation ;)

Sandra~~ I can't believe these temperatures... -47F YUK!!!x( I am also looking forward to the last 2 weeks and I agree with you that CB is so hard, for some reason CST also has some crazy p-ups but there's more variety in the w/o.

Lea~~ I see you are still taking good care of your back. Make it really strong before you go full steam ahead, you'll reap the benefits. Good luck in your class registration.

TraciX~~ Welcome back girl. Indeed things are getting exciting with Cathe. I don't know how you can do the blasts section alone... I've never done that premix, I need those step routines in-between so I can still feel my legs. I hope your knee heels quickly.

Threse~~ Weekends are for that... unwind and yes sometimes do... nothing... Time to recharge the battery:+

Carol~~ No problem for not being around this weekend...actually there were just a few of us...hey! I wasn't even there Saturday...lol:D Good to know your ankle is healing well. Doesn't it feel so good to see and feel improvements as you said in ALL aspects of fitness. I think it's one of P90X strenght, introducing us to more than just cardio and strenght. Now... go and Bring it:p

Laurie~~ You had a busy weekend indeed. Funerals are always so sad...:-( Great job on keeping up with your w/o.

Kim~~ Please....do take every advantage of your son's willingness to cuddle. It won't take long before it's not "cool" anymore to do so and when they're grown-up then the cuddling is different...DS is 6'2" and built like an armoire... I feel like the cuddled one...;-) ;-)

Well it's time for me to retire. I'll do a little German and go do-do.:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.