Xers : Makin' It Happen Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
ټPhase 2/ Day 43 / Chest Shoulder Triceps /Rd 2

Well I started ttom right on schedule for first time in years! I guess that means my meds are now at correct levels and some real progress can be made!

Do any of you read Oxygen Mag? The July issue is really good- Theres a big section on a 6 day workout that is designed to beef up metabolism while not losing muscle… It’s a good solid plan that doesn’t take more than 45 minutes on weight days and 30-60 on cardio days. I may file that for an “after x” rotation. If any of you want details on it let me know and I’ll post it

Slim Series Express due to be delivered today so I'll take a quick peek some time this week.... Thats the last of deliveries:-(

Just 2 little personals from last night……

ټJeanette X

First- I so hope DD is fine and just pulled a mental flake yesterday! Keeping good thoughts.
What a great Mothers Day! So happy you got to enjoy some DH time to! The Salami & Cheese is my favorite “meal”! I always did well in the old days on Atkins because I lived on that stuff! Too bad I know that it’s still not good as a diet staple or I’d still be doing it! I never miss my bread when I’m eating that- keep the crackers just more cheese pleeze!
Thanks for info on Christy- she sounds too choreography difficult for me… I still have at least 1-2 combos in every single Cathe that are just beyond me so I always end up doing my own thing… Hmmmmmm – gotta go on a low impact / low intensity but not boring search.
LOL on PT! If we lived close I’d offer to train with you for free- everyone needs a guinea pig!
I think you must have a big AIRY butt and that’s why you are a Dreya Roll Queen… I have a big CEMENT butt!
Here’s to AF being good to us this week! *clinks coffee cup*

ټDebra X
Oh nice job on yesterdays workout! Here’s the plan…. Got your pencil handy?...... I’ll do B&G Standing for a month and you do the floor for a month! As long as we compare notes it counts as a full workout I think!
Hugs to DD today…. Hopefully she’s on the mend
Saw a funny clip last night about tooth fairy on Americas Funniest Home Videos… Little girl was gonna outsmart TF… She rolled up a piece of paper to look like a tooth and put it under pillow…. She was so ANGRY and pouting in morning when TF left a note that said :
“Tooth Fairy Ticket”
This is a ticket because THIS is not a tooth!
CRACKED ME UP!!!

Back later gang!

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk6/Day5/Rnd2
Workout: Legs & Back / ARX / 3-1/2 Mile Run

Had a great Mother's Day. DD's gave me earings with their Birthstones. They where both born in March, so the earings match. Very smart on their part. They said their birthstone was much prettier than mine. Which I tend to agree with them. Peridot is not the prettiest stone. :)

Didn't get my workout in yesterday. So I will get the above in after I get home from the last home track meet of the season. :D

BBL for more,

Laurie

good morning to my new gang...i hope everyone had a great mothers day and a super dooper monday. i am starting my p90x rotation on wednesday so i will be going with some sprinting and running for the next 2 days. i have a long day of paperwork and laundry but i am feeling good so it is ok. happy monday!!

traci:) :( i am sending you ((((BIG)))) hug today. thank you so much for thinking of me and for you beautiful words. i hope you have a great day!!

laurie:i hope you had a great mommies day!! i also got 2 birthstones but on a necklace for both of my little boobies. one is emerald and the other is pink(october used to be opal but they decided to just up and change it.. i didnt know they could do that:) )

amy:a BIG hello to you this beautiful mornin'. i hope you have a great day:)

cheryl:i get to say good mrnin' twice to you. are you gearing up???

i dont want to forget anyone so if i do i will make a list and post it to my computer...tracy, wendy, jeanette, nicole, debra and sandra.
enjoy your day and i will bbl

I FINALLY started P90X yesterday! I have had it for over a year and just kept on looking at it and saying ..."next Sunday, I will start".

Keeping a solid commitment for 90 days will be tough. I kept putting it off because I am a perfectionist and have to do everything perfect or I'm not doing it (anyone identify??). So, I have decided I will do it to the best of my ability. I actually had my S.O. take pictures of me yesterday so I can compare in 90 days. The diet was not great yesterday; that will actually be the toughest hurdle for me - exercise is not a problem.

I will use this forum for support.

Thank you
Lily

P.S. My chest is hurting so badly, it hurts to breathe!!!

Hi,

Before I sit down for proper personals later, I have a few burning questions I need to ask:

1. TraciX - how did you get your hands on the July issue of Oxygen already? I just bought the June issue off the stand last night! I'm very interested in the workout you are describing.

2. LaurieX and Wendy - when are your birthdays? I'm also an August baby, with Peridot as my birthstone. And yes, I completely agree that it's not the prettiest of the stones! I much prefer July's ruby.

3. That June issue of Oxygen mag had an article in it about getting defined abs. Of course, they said the first priority is to get the fat out of the way, and to do that they recommended 45-60 mins of cardio 5 days a week. Argh!! Do I really need to do that? I was just getting used to the idea of doing my new rotation that has only about 2.5 hours of cardio a week, plus 1 lower body workout (which I count as a calorie burner because you're using the large muscles of the lower body the same as a low-impact cardio workout). Mind you, I'm a fan of cardio; I just want to do what's actually going to work!

4. TraciX (again) - I haven't read the post where JeanetteX described Christi's workouts to you, but if you're looking for low-impact, good intensity workouts, her newest workouts are supposedly less complex than anything she's done before. The main criticism I read about them is that they don't have her typical level of complexity. Her "Totally Cool Step" and "Totally Hot Cardio" workouts are also a bit less complex than her other stuff, and are very enjoyable workouts.

How are you all doing today? I'm off to nit-pick, and hopefully will wend my way back here in a bit. Day One of my new rotation calls for PP upper body x 3 premix, plus CW abs. I'm in the mood to add some yoga to that, but don't know if I have the time.

BBL,
SandraX

Classic/Phase 2/Week 1/Day 5 - Legs/Back

Good Morning gang!

I am up earlier than usual. The estimate for the landscaping gets dropped off today, then MIL and I are off to the nursery to look at other plants and stuff to put in the yard. Of course, it looks like it'll rain the next couple of days!

SandraX- I am sorry that the nit-picking is still going on! I hope that will cease and desist soon!!! I'm not Traci, but I can answer your question about the July Oxygen magazine....she subscribes to it (as I do) and we get it sent about 2 months early. I hope that you enjoy your new rotation.

Oh, I'm also an August baby and have found that people who aren't often times like the Peridot, but most August babies don't. I find that interesting. DH LOVES the peridot (but that's only because his birthday is in May!) Oh, mine is the 22nd of August, BTW.

My biceps are still crabbing from Saturday. Yesterday was yoga and I did Crunch Yoga, Sun Salutations with Shiva Rea and the balance poses from Yoga X (minus the cranex( ).

I hope that you all have a good day! I'll 'see' you later!

Sandra X:

When I read the workout I immediately thought you might like it....

Here goes:

The Complete Workout
July 07' Oxygen Magazine

MONDAY: Lower Weight Training
BB Front Squats: 4 sets / see reps below
Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 4 sets / see reps below
BB Reverse Lunges: 4 sets / see reps below
Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets / see reps below
BB Rollouts: 4 sets / see reps below
*Take only 60 seconds to rest between sets
*Perform all set/reps of each exercise before moving on
*Perform workout for 4 consecutive weeks
WK 1: 10 reps of each set
WK 2: 8 reps of each set with heavier load
WK 3: 6 reps of each set with heavier load than week 2
Wk 4: 10 reps of each set with heavier load than week 1

TUESDAY: Interval Exercise
5 minute cardio warm up
Intervals: 30 seconds MHR with 90 second 80% MHR
DO 7-10 Total Intervals
5 minute cardio cooldown

WEDNESDAY: Active Recovery Cardio Workout
60 minutes of fast paced walk, bike ride, cardio machine
Keeping HR at 80% of maximum

THURSDAY: Upper Body
Overhead BB Press: 4 sets / see reps below
Dips: 4 sets / see reps below
Bent Over BB Rows: 4 sets / see reps below
Flat Bench BB Press: 4 sets / see reps below
*Take only 60 seconds to rest between sets
*Perform all set/reps of each exercise before moving on
*Perform workout for 4 consecutive weeks
WK 1: 10 reps of each set
WK 2: 8 reps of each set with heavier load
WK 3: 6 reps of each set with heavier load than week 2
Wk 4: 10 reps of each set with heavier load than week 1

FRIDAY: Interval Exercise (ideally select a different exercise than first seeion although not required because interval lengths are different)
5 minute cardio warm up
Intervals: 60 seconds MHR with 60 second 80% MHR
DO 7-10 Total Intervals
5 minute cardio cooldown

SATURDAY: Active Recovery Cardio Workout (ideally select different exercise than session 1)
60 minutes of fast paced walk, bike ride, cardio machines
Keeping HR at 80% of maximum

SUNDAY: Rest

Good morning!

Today was SJP, minus 3 of the hi-lo segments to make 60 minutes (don't want to cut into my morning computer time you know). Fun. Didn't get it in yesterday as I rested actively. Tonite after work I will be meeting with the 2 other member of our triathlon relay team. Will meet the runner for the first time.

Traci, glad TTOM arrived on time for you. Please post the Oxygen workout to rev metabolism. DD called last night. She said they had been at a branding all day and she was still covered with manure, blood and mud. She apologized as her Mother's Day gifts for her biological mom and me had not arrived yet and she felt bad. She's a sweetie for sure. Glad that Sandra chimed in about Christi Taylor's newest workout being easier choreo wise. I'll have to check that out. Don't think I'll be moving to Texas soon, boo hoo, but sure wish I could train with you. Hey, I'm clinking my coffee cup back at you for AF to arrive soon. Glad you started. LOL re: the little girl and the paper tooth.

Laurie, how thoughtful of your DD's with their earring gifts. Love my kids, but sure glad they are out and on their own. Last meet of the season? Are you happy about that?

Mary, sounds like you have a plan going for P90X. Do you do races? Sprints and interval work sure make you stronger. Bet the necklace is pretty. Did your DH buy it on behalf of the kids?

Welcome, Lily. You've come to the right place for support. Hope you enjoy the X. It's like nothing I ever did before. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Glad you took pictures as it will be very motivating to look back at Day 1 and see the difference.

Sandra, I see you are on Day 1 of Fitnessfreak's Get Ready for Summer Rotation. I like Push/Pull. Sometimes I would have to omit some of the exercises as they would go over my allotment of 60 minutes. Sounds like that won't be a problem for you. Have fun picking, but hope that the pickings are getting skimpier and skimpier.

Amy, enjoy the nursery and picking out plants. Yesterday I went to one and them had orange juice and champagne there for the mothers, also scones and muffins. Had to celebrate myself. Sore biceps, I had that the other day, can't remember which workout it was from.

Will check in later,

Jeanette

Hi all,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable day yesterday. I had my Mom and Dad and Aunt and Uncle over for dinner. It turned out to be very nice; I’m not much of an entertainer. I ended up getting some money from my parents, so I’ll be able to get the elliptical machine.

Yesterday I did PUB with some modifications; I can still do pull/chin ups, so I was happy about that. I just can’t do that dvd as it is produced anymore, then the hip sequence from the Shiva Fluidity DVD. There is an innovative move in one sequence where she gets into a lunge, say left foot forward, and then turns the torso over the left leg and turns both feet to the left (i.e. perpendicular to their original position). It is quite a move, but really stretches the hips nicely. Even though I don't feel like I am pushing that hard, I am always more flexible the next day after a Shiva workout.

Today I’m walking and maybe some leg work and then magically hips and 20 minutes of the fluidity yoga.

Traci - Thanks for posting the rotation. My family is still drooling over the butt issue of Oxegen. I put it away and recently found it back on the kitchen table......

Sandra - I've lost weight with a shake up of 30 minutes of cardio on off days and then an hour 2-3 times per week; pretty much low intensity. I'm not so sure that it's just not the SHOCK instead of the workout itself. Plus I've really been able to control my snacking lately. I eat something small on my way home from work and it saves me hundreds of wasted calories. I also think that the consistent yoga has calmed me down, ALOT because this is the time of month when I usually have the least control.

Welcome to all of the new comers. Remember, "Do your best and forget the rest." I'm not sure that the X is conducive to perfectionist mentalities. I think some others might agree.

BBl,

Tracy

ټPhase 2/ Day 43 / Chest Shoulder Triceps /Rd 2
No doubles today

:7 Pictures dropped off to be developed – picking up tomorrow… fingers crossed for no re-do’s!

:7 Spent a little time in garden early early today…. Now its time to get the master bed/bath tended too…. My LEAST favorite rooms to clean and make pretty….

ټJeanette X
Yeah !!! DD is OK! Very happy to hear that! Great workout today! I really like SJP HiLo- actually it’s the music I love- makes me instantly happy. Have a great planning meeting tonight!:7

Ψ Tracy X
Nice day yesterday! Family time and cash! My kind of a Sunday!! What is it about PUB produced that is not for you any longer? You know I love modifications so do tell! You cracked me up about Oxy Butt! I had the original one out on my desk one day and found DH in my office reading it! LOLOLOL….. I think he’s still hoping that I will develop one of those caboose’s! LOL on X vs perfectionism! Totally!:7

ټSandra X
I will look into the 2 new Christi’s you mentioned… thank you so much. I really need low intensity plus not too challenging so these may fill need. Usually if reviews say “too easy” “hardly sweat” those are the ones I want… Its EASY for me to increase intensity on a cardio but sometimes modifying downward is tricky. Enjoy your new rotation!:7

Ψ Nicole
Hope you had a great day!:7

ټLaurie X
Your earrings sound lovely and very funny that they “match”! Good vibes for a strong final track meet! Whats on her plate for the summer?:7

Ψ Wendy
Wake up lady jane- Queen Bee day is over!:7

ټTeddygirl
Hope MDay was FABULOUS!!!! :7

Ψ Amy
Happy landscape day!!! I am so excited for you- I just LOVE a beautiful yard and wish I was a millionaire so I could have the pro’s get it started for me. I love the upkeep but my visuals never seem to match the outcome. Got some GUNS working eh???? You go girl!:7

ټCheryl
Have a great day! :7

Ψ Mary
{{{back at ya!}}}… Glad you are OK today. Thanks for your email w/ update.
What are your thoughts about your X Rotation ? You can do Classic and still add on runs ya know… It really all is about what your body feels up to. My only advise on that issue is to do your daily X FIRST- then if you feel up to it do your run (or whatever). Its amazing that the muscle development takes a lot more energy in early stages so you may not be as capable of all the extra energy required for extra cardio. Just my experience… Just don’t get down on yourself if in phase 1 you find you have less cardio capacity or need more sleep etc…. :7

ټLily
Welcome to check-in… A workout perfectionist eh? Well- consider the X a program that will “teach” you to respect the ups & downs of your body’s day to day strengths and weaknesses…. It’s a fabulous program that has many life lessons if you are open to that. Respect for yourself, your body, the program and open mindedness for doing exercise perhaps differently than you are accustomed to…. Let us know how we can best support you. My greatest challenge was allowing myself to be absorbed by Tony’s philosophy and to stop trying to make it into a Tracy X program.

:7 :7 Hope I didnt miss anyone! BBL!

Just ordered Christi Taylors Totally Hot Cardio
I can make that low impact and the music SOLD me!
I will just use my Cathe Step's with no riser for lower days...

Thanks for suggestions gang!

Hi, everyone!
Just a very quick note -

Lily, congrats on starting today!! I start tomorrow, so we can work through this together. Welcome to the gang.

Mary - I start tomorrow morning - are you going with me, gal? We'll have so much fun!

This morning I did MIC. Last big Cathe cardio party before the Classic rotation begins.

More later! Have a wonderful Monday a.m., everyone!

Cheryl

I'm AWAKE! I'm awake!

I didn't do B&B last night. I took an early rest day. Busy running around. Tracy finally talked me into buying Shiva Shakti last night!!! So, I stayed up and watched the beginner sequence and Cathe's Slow & Heavy. Does that count for my workout?

Another reason for my irratability and low energy yesterday evening is that TTOM came today! I knew it would be here before my recovery week! x( So, it's B&B tonight and no rest day this week for Phil and me. Traci, I've heard of people living together will eventually get their cycle together. Does this mean I'm living on this check-in? LOL

Phil likes the look of S&H much better than DM. He thinks DM looks too choreographed. I told him that's nothing compared to Cathe's other cardio. I know Cathe says to do it each segment once per week. But, how many weeks does she recommend doing it? Would a month of S&H for Phil be too much?

Shiva is interesting. Much different from Tony!!! I'll have to watch it a couple of times before I try it with her. Rising like the sun just doesn't cut it for me. What exactly does that mean???

I really brought it on for week 7 CST! I still have DOMS in my shoulders, triceps and pecs from CST!!! In my back too!?!?! Remember, this was the reason I took an early rest day instead of doing BB during Week 5!!! I tried doing a plyo pushup on my toes. I ended up landing on my chin!!! OUCH! I would have laughed had it not hurt so much. The pain went away before I finished doing plyo pushups on my knees! :)

August Babies: My day is the 16th. I hated having my bd in Aug. Not because of the birthstone as much as I couldn't hand deliver birthday invitations to everyone at elementary school. :-( I would even complain about it to my mom and blame her for having me in August. LOL As an adult, I'm not attracted to our birthstone. My sweet boys used their Saturday night movie money and suprised me with a pink cubic zirconia tennis bracelet to match my "suprise" pink spark tank. It's the one I'm wearing while trying to look tranquil in my Shiva tank. ;-) I wore it all day yesterday. However, I'm afraid to wash my hand while wearing it!!! :7

Hold me back from tasting my own medicine!! Phil is constantly asking me to look at his stomach!! He sees a 6 pack emerging, and wants me to confirm his findings. LOL I don't think y'all will have to ask for his 60 day progress pics. I'll be surprised if he has me put his pictures up without a password!

Music lessons are calling. I'll be back afterwards for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to All!!!
Wendy

Hello Again,

Sandra, My August B'Day is the 13th. I agree with you on the July birthstone. Just love Rubies. :D My mother has a ring with all our birthstones, and mine is like the glaring error in the ring.

Wendy, Your DH must be very proud of the 6 pack that is emerging. I know I would be also. :) I think that Cathe recommends 4 weeks on a S&H Rotation. I received a bracelet also. My youngest DD made it for me, and it is on my wrist right now. :D

Cheryl, Lily, and Mary, Have a great time with your first X rotation. I have said this numerous times, but all these ladies are great motivators. :)

Jeanette, I'm happy that this is her last home meet. I seem to be the only parent that volunteers to help at these things. Don't they realize that you get an up close and personal view of their child running around the track. And you can give them encouragement as they run around. :) Don't know what they are missing. :) All the rest of her remaining meets will be at other schools. And it all ends next week. I'm happy only because the MOM van will be running less often.

Traci, I should get a subscription to Oxygen, I always buy it every month. I haven't see the July issue yet. That rotation looks pretty good. So far the only thing my oldest DD is doing this summer is baby sitting. She has decided that she will join the HS Cross Country team in the fall. She was going to do swimming, but then she would have to go to another school. Our school doesn't have a pool. :( Then again she may change her mind. She is a girl after all. :D

Amy, Have fun with the landscaping project. Last year we hauled wheel barrows full of stone. x( Great workout though.

Tracy, Yipee on a new elliptical. It's probably lucky I don't have the room for one of those. But it is on the wish list. Children move out of the house when they get older don't they? :7 I should have room then. :7

Have a great day!

Laurie

quick pop in before my litle ones take their nap and then the workout begins:) :)

lily:diet is the hardest thing for mex( i will workout for 2hrs. and then enjoy a cheesburger delux!! i guess it could be worse. i am going to reallt commit to my diet as of today.

jeanette: i love sprinting because i like to push myself. when i reach and new max hr i feel accomplished:)

tracy:thank you for the welcome...i know a few of the ladies here from another forum but you guys are toooo funny:)

traci:thank you for the advice..i would probably ran before my p90x workout so i will change it until i get settled:)

wendy:i am a february baby(16th) but my b-day seemed to always fall on a weekend or presidents day.

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 5/ Day 1/ Round 1

Chest, Shoulders & Triceps + ARX

Oh my! My arms are a little pumped! I felt so weak doing this round of push-ups. I'm hoping my strength will come back fast. It doesn't help, of course, that I got a really bad night's sleep. I was so tired when I went to bed and I told the boys I would be angrier than a hippo if they woke me up. Needless to say, they all woke me up. Note to self don't even give them the option and maybe they stay in their beds:) I'm sure the cinnamon rolls and chorizo yesterday didn't help my performance either.
Thanks for all the nice comments about my progress, it made me feel good.

SandraX- I see you couldn't decide which workout to do so you did them both:) Way to go! Are you having fun with the lice check's still? I hope they are almost gone.

Wendy- Love the pictures! The cheeseake looks yummy:9 I am very jealous of your workout clothes collection. I wish mine were that varied. I wear the same thing everyday and wash it in between. You do not look old enough to have older children. One more and you would catch up with my mom. I have 6 brothers and sisters bringing our grand total to 7. I don't know how you do it. I have a tough enough time with 3.
I love writing my blog and posting pictures of the boys. The nice thing is that I made it private so you can't search for it, you have to know the address. My sister got me started and it was so easy. My grandparents live in Arkansas so they love being able to see new pictures of the boys and keep up with the latest news.
I can't give advice on S&H rotations as I've never done it. I'm sure if you searched the roation forum and used the keyword Slow & Heavy you could find a good one.

Amy- Your dinner at the beach sounds delicious:9 I love shrimp but my husband does not so I don't get to eat it very often.

Traci-X- I agree on educating children early about physical fitness and it's importance. Also, it would be good for them to know how the body works and the proper fuel to make it work for them. Good luck on those final papers. How exciting to start a new phase in your life. I am hoping to be spurred on by your accomplishment. Let us know the results!
I'm anxious to get my Oxegyn Mag to see the article. I love that magazine!
How nice to spend time in the garden, that's where I'm headed next. Everything is new so I'm just watering for now. Have fun cleaning, it's my favorite! Enjoy the new DVD.

Jeanette- Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Usually by the end of the day I am feeling so yuck from all of the rich food I just want to take a nap. I wish I had been able to get outside and do yardwork but it was abck in forth between my parents and my in-laws. Still fun, just tiring. I am so excited for your triathalon this weekend. Have fun preparing this week and kick butt this weekend:)

Debra- I never wrote down the weight I used or the reps. Once I started doing Tony I realized it's nice to see your progress on paper. I think when I do Cathe again, I'll write down the info.

Mary- I'm anxious for you to start. I'm glad to see I have a partner in crime with all boys:) I think Ceryl has all boys too.

Lily- Welcome! I'm with you on the following to a T. I call it OCD. I need to have a sheet that tells me the exact way to do it or I won't:) Soreness means something is changing and that's great!

Tracy- Lucky you, a new eliptical! I wish I had one. Maybe next year or for Christmas:)

Laurie- How nice to get earings from your DD's. I am not much of a jewelry wearer so my husband lucks out on holidays:) Track meet, fun:) I get to start that next year. My DS school has them in sports in third grade so right now I just hear about the long days at track meets.

Have a beautiful day all!

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

nicole... i am surrounded by boys!! and i am picking up my new puppy on sunday who is also a boy. i am soooooo excitd(if you cant tell)his name is floyd and he is an english mastiff. i have a mastiff now and i am hoping they get along:)
finished my run and i am off to laundry landx(

Hi all,

I'm waiting for the truck so I can take the dogs for a walk. I may run a little and integrate some body weight squats, walking lunges etc. to get two things done at once. I hate walking all that way. It is harder than running it and so boring.

Mary - Are you doing doubles or are you just going to deal with the cardio withdrawals:)?

Amy - I always loved LB. I could do the most pull/chin ups on that day. Happy gardening.

Jeanette - It's good to keep the priorities straight isn't it? You know I've never done SJP as produced.

Traci - I think I'm going to be late this month; I'd rather be on time. I might be surprised, but I sure don't feel like it and tomorrow is the day. It may be because of the weight loss.

Cheryl - I have a love hate relationship with MIC. I really hate the Hi/Low and the step is too repetitive, but I do it because it's effective.

Wendy - Did you get Shakti or Fluidity? I think that you have to do Shiva to get the full effect. She is very yogaish and somewhat outthere, but Tony to me is yoga in disguise. I personally don't think that anyone who doesn't really DO yoga can do it justice. I swear, I gain flexibility every time I do one of her sequences. Watch the instructional part, it will help you dial in your form and make it even so much more effective. I would love to have some of those clothes. Did I understand you right that you live near her studio?

Laurie - Yes, kids do move out. Enjoy them while they are there though. It goes by way too fast.

Mary - Try to get your eating under control. You will get the best results. A good workout doesn't undo the ill effects of a cheeseburger. and fries????

Nicole - I always thought ch/sh/tri was hard. I came to respect it in the end, but it never was easy for me. Careful with the back on that one and really engage your core to support your spine or you could end up with more back issues. I felt aweful working out after my dinner of frosted flakes a few days ago. It was a good reminder of why not to eat junk.

Sandra - I am so sorry you are still picking nits? I think that I'd be going nuts by now, but like you, I probably couldn't rest until I knew every last one of them was GONE! Maybe some yoga would be calming.

DS is home with the truck so I am off. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Tracy

I'm back and feeling wiped out today! I called Jen (FitnessMom) and tried talking her into meeting me somewhere for a walk tonight since it's gonna rain for the rest of the week. Jen (I know you're lurking) wimped out on me! LOL

Now onto the fun stuff...

:) :) :) Personals :) :) :)

Traci-X: I hope you like SSExpress. I've heard conflicting reviews on it too. The informercial is very tempting, but not enough to tempt me! ;-) Maybe your review will. Thanks for posting July's Oxygen workout. I like it all except the lower body weighted workout. Tony has me spoiled with L&B. I'm crossing my fingers for Wendell! I'd hate to see the look on his face if he has to retake all those pictures! :7 Oh, you remind me of the weeds in my flower garden. UGH! I will have to do it this afternoon or else they'll grow huge by Sunday with all the rain we're supposed to be getting. Love my paragraph long sentence? Nicole can diagram it for you if you want! LOL No need to remind me Queen Bee day is over. :-( Phil did last night at 12:10 when I asked him to massage my CST. OOooo, you found a Shiva link. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn something something from it. Her dvd looks great for someone who knows what they're doing!

Oh! Shoot! I've gotta go to the bank and deposit a check. BBL for the rest of personals.

Your sister in TTOM,
Wendy :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.