teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy Holiday Monday Xers![font/tahoma]

Workout Plan:
Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
Day 2
KPC + GS Timesaver Back Shoulder Bicep

General Stuff
Working out EARLY today – then have to hit a store or two – client at 3pm… Wendell home after that… Hope you all have a great day if I don’t see you later.

SAFE TRAVELS to all Xers on the road today :*

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****:*

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
SLACKER! LOL- MM x2 is not an “only”! You are so accustomed to extreme challenges that you forget the rest of us are highly impressed with a lite w/o day for you! I am amazed at how much highlights cost for you! Here in the big city my long hair cut, color & style is 65. Of course I’m not going to the celebrity salons- I hear those are way more expensive- Houston is a fairly big celebrity spot so I guess they do great business. I will look up The Pet Place… Don’t think we have those here but I don’t leave my little part of city often so maybe.Thanks for heads up!

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
Glad you enjoyed your movie- after sitting thru 1 to many that I didn’t like I just wait for DVD these days… Its been ages since I saw a new movie (love oldies!) that rocked my world. Great choice on C&W! I am doing some extra upper splits work this week as well- although circuits wear me out its not from muscle fatigue… I love yor traditional Family Sunday Dinners, that’s a wonderful tradition that I’m sure your kids will all keep for their adult years.
:*

Playing by myself I see.... OK!:7
6:15am and GS Timesaver B-SH-B completed... feeling good:eek: & ready to conquer KPC (after another java;) )

Hope everyone is workin' out already! Hupp Hupp}(

Hi all,

I needed some yoga yesterday, so I ended up spending some time with Brian last night. It felt great.

Today is the leg/butt workout and some cardio. We are meeting my parents mid-day to celebrate their aniversary, so I'm not sure what I'll have time for. I'd like to run.

Traci - That pet place is online. I don't go to a celebrity salon, but I've asked others and that's about the going rate unless you go to hair cuttery. The girl I go to does a great job and it looks really natural. I can get away with only going 2x /year. On doing MM twice, come on...you have been working out just as long as I have. I must admit, my upper body is dense. I'm regulary picking up pretty heavy weights similar to or above X weights with Cathe workouts. I think I'm just about ready for a recovery week for upper though. People complain about not gaining strength with Cathe, but I've been solely using her upper body workouts since the X, and I've gained considerable strength, even using the endurance based ones. As you know, I have continued to do pull/chin ups which I think is key and of course consistency. You just have to push yourself. I'm going to integrate a few marathon push/pull up sessions here shortly.

Cheryl - I will copy your recipe for the sauce. I did about the same for the filling, but used pork instead. I think that I was making big ones and of course, you have to fry them in a little oil:) Have a nice time today.

Hi to anyone who has time to check in.

Tracy

Hi Xers!

So after my impromptu rest/recovery week, I'm getting back in the saddle with S&H Chest/Back and seg. 1 of Core Max today :D I had a nice break over the weekend, and we went to my BIL's house for a family picnic yesterday, which was fun. Our Labor Day will be spent laboring, lol, in and around the house, but hopefully it'll look much better for all the work. I hope you all have a great day and I'll bbl for personals!

Carol

Happy holiday ladies! Sorry I didn't get by to check in yesterday...I read all your posts, but just didn't have time to post my own! We ended up going to the pool for a few hours yesterday and then I took a little nap. I did end up working out yesterday..I did SH chest and back plus some abs from CTX...Nice workout and I certainly felt with my chest that I went to failure. I probably could have done more for my back, but I was certainly feeling it. Today I am planning on doing legs with Dreya and Tony...cues only so that I don't have to listen to Tony fawn all over Dreya or listen to her moaning! I will just skip the back work since I just did back yesterday.

Carol..I am sure you will feel the burn with SH today! Sorry you have to spend Labor Day working around the house...but I am sure it will feel good to have some things accomplished.

Tracy...Have fun with your parents today. How long have they been married? Glad you enjoyed Brian last night. I love the new avatar too! You have such a great looking family...and you look like this little mini person in between those big guys!

Traci...You always amaze me...You usually have more done before 7 am then I get done all day! Have fun with your client tonight. What is on tap for her this afternoon? Did DH and the boys have a good time at the bay?

Well..that's it for now...We are heading to the pool in a bit, but I should be back later this afternoon for a chat. Happy Day to all who follow!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Good Morning, gang!

Work for the week is over for now. I'm finishing up my last shake then heading to bed for a snooze. Work was fine last night, just seems to run super slot between 0400 and 0600!!!

I hope that everyone has a good holiday!

BBL!

Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
Day 2
KPC + GS Timesaver Back Shoulder Bicep
::::::::::::: All Completed! I’m wiped out!! :::::::::::::::::
Feel good its still only 8:30AM!

:eek: :* :eek: :* :eek: :* :eek: :* :eek: :* :eek: :*

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Happy you and Brian got a little time last night! Enjoy booty today! ~ I found the Online pet place… prices do look really good- I’ll have to comparison shop vs Pestmart on line. ~ I think I should have been a hair designer at those rates! I think its very inspiriong that you have found a way to increase strength using Cathe’s- I am doing much better as well and looking forward to needing to purchase some additional weights later this year.

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Somehow I know that even when we miss you posting you are indeed working out! You are a faithful Xer! DH arriving early evening with the boys…I’m sure all will be VERY tired! Boys get to swim in the canals 5-6x a day when there…DH called last night and had no voice- I wouldn’t have believed it was him except for caller ID! He has been sick exactly 3 x since we met 7 years ago…. 2 of them I got “it” too so I am hoping this is a Sinus Infection gone bad- at least I cant catch that! Have a HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

[i ]CAROL[/i]
Glad you are back in the w/o game and really bring it with a SH day! What a way to start back!! My Labor Day is one of “labor” as well! Actually I like it that way! Enjoy all you do today.

[i ]AMY[/i]
WOOHOO!!!! You made it thru another shift! Sleep well my friend and dream of shakes with banana rum!

Good day to all!
:*

Good morning gang. I really don't have time for personals right now since I have to get moving for a busy day. My SIL is coming over and then later on we are having dinner/playdate with our neighbors and their kids. It looks like another pool day. It just won't drop down. Hot, hot, hot. I just got done doing High Step Training Advanced. I have to go mop the floor now if I can move. Eveyone have a great day.

Lea X

Good Labor Day morning,
Just finished my workout and oatmeal. Today was PS Chest & Triceps, but I don't own that one so did S&H instead. Also ME abs. My upper body feel warm right now. Yesterday was the group bike ride in the morning, 5 of us there and we went around 46 miles at a nice clip. For some reason my legs felt good and strong yesterday. Grandma is able to be left for a few hours and I also had my niece who lives next door, check on her.

On Saturday, I didn't do my workout in the morning, saving it for later in the day when Grandma would be at my house. However, she said she wasn't feeling all that well and didn't want to come over. I ran home and got my step and some DVD's. Was hoping that she would take a nap and I could work out while she was sleeping. She never did want to nap so I told her I was going to work out and if she wanted to watch, she could. Instead of CTX Step & Intervals, I put on Christi Taylor's Totally Cool Step. Grandma was amused and watched me do most of it, nodding off a time or two. She commented on how much of a workout it was. Anyway, it was fun for me. I also got to do some knitting with her. At one point, she even reached over and took my project (just a scarf) and started knitting it herself for a couple of rows. It was okay with me as it's not anything that I really care about and she seemed to want to see how it was to knit with that particular yarn (very thin, feathery type of yarn). I was glad to spend some time with her, but also very glad when my sister came back to relieve me last evening.

Today, DH and I are going to take the Rhino and the girls out to a new area to explore. By the way, his camping trip on Saturday and Sunday was fabulous. I was so envious that I didn't get to go, but had committed to helping with Grandma previously. Glad it's a holiday today and we'll get a Rhino ride in.

Can't remember now what it was, but Sandra, you really had me laughing about something you wrote.

Traci, how many clients do you have right now? Glad your DH got his fishing fix in after all. Have I told you lately what a treasure you are? You really help to keep me motivated. Can't even imagine how awesome it would be to work out with you in person!!! Your clients are oh so lucky!!!!

Tracy, hope you have a really good time at the anniversary party today. How long have they ben married? My folks will be celebrating 52 years this year. Yes, they grumble to each other a little bit, but are pretty tight and always have been. I love your new avatar. Good looking family!!!

Carol, I did S&H Chest today too. It's a good one. Hope you get the nice toasty feeling I'm enjoying now. DH and I are grasshoppers and should be working around the house today, but instead we will be playing. Wish the woods were open so we could get our firewood. Probably when the snow flies they'll open the woods. Yikes!!!

Debra, enjoy your time at the pool today. You always crack me up when you remind me of Dreya's moaning and Tony's fawning. How did the rocks turn out? Do you have pictures?

Amy, hope you get some well deserved rest. Any weight loss yet with the shakes?

Lea, sorry it's so hot. We've experienced some pretty nice weather up here in No. California. Come on up! I need to mop today too, but won't I'm sure. I'm a bad one for sure!

Hi to Nicole, Wendy, Swifty, Sandra and anyone else.

Jeanette

PS Chest & Triceps + ME Abs+ Stretch Max (58 min)

Off to workout! Busy Labor Day today. Going to BBQ and play in my aunt's pool:)

Traci-X, Way to go on getting that workout done so early^5:D Have a great session with your client tonight:)

TracyX, Sounds like you needed yoga after MMx2! I think mt arms would fall off:)

Jeanette, Glad you got a nice bike ride in yesterday! Enjoy going out on the Rhino with your DH:) Thanks for the mental picture of DG knitting while your working out:D

LeaX, You made Traci proud with your workout! All this talk of HSTA is making me want to do it again:)

Carol, Glad you were able to squeeze a workout in today:)

DebraX, Sounds like a great workout for you yesterday! Have fun with legs today:p Stay cool at the pool! How was your adult night out?

WendyX, Are you getting back today?

AmyX, Glad work is done for you for a bit! How is the shake going?

Hi to everyone else! Off to sweat!

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Hi all,

I integrated the leg/butt work into CTX Circuit workout. I was soaked at the end and it felt good.

Debra - Have fun at the pool. How much longer do they stay open? This is the last or next to last week here.

Lea - Nice workout, have fun with SIL and the kids.

Traci - I hope you don't catch "it", nice workout, I never can seem to get in any kickboxing.

Jeanette - I know how you feel about being glad to see GM leave. We have FIL and as much as I feel sorry for his situation, it really is stressful to have him here.

Nicole - Will you be barbequeing on the concrete today? Still hot? Have fun.

Amy - Rest up!

Tracy

Ooooh, I'm just getting up and around and Traci and Tracy have already finished their workouts! I'm feeling lazy. Tracy, I need to do legs/butts and some cardio as well.

Jeanette, I love your new avatar. Great picture!

Nicole, the BBQ sounds like a blast.

Amy, so glad work is finished and you can play for the rest of the week. Good going!

Lea, yes, nice workout.

Traci, good job on your workout as usual.

What should I do??? I'm thinking maybe B&G today... plus some cardio...

Have a wonderful day!

Cheryl

Hey All!!! Happy holiday!

HSTA is complete. I love that workout. In the land of Goldilocks, it's "just right."

The Sebastopol pizza turned out terrific yesterday. Yum yum. I bought Edamame beans to steam with it (shout out to TraciX), and grilled up some red peppers and garlic on the bbq. Served it with a mixed greens salad with brocolli sprouts and Tiny Tim tomatoes from my garden. I felt so dang healthy from eating this meal that I think a light shone down on me for the rest of the evening.

This morning I FINALLY made Tosca's porridge with the quinoa, oatmeal, and dates. That is pretty yummy. For lunch I'm eating another garden fresh tomato sliced on my home made ww toast. Okay, must go eat now!!!

We're off to a friend's house for dinner this afternoon. From the look of the posts, most of us are gadding about today.

Make it sweet!
SandraX

OMGosh! It is supposed to be even hotter today and it feels like it. No rest for the weary!! I ended up doing Tuesdays workout today because tomorrow is the first day of school and all of us mom's go to breakfast after we drop the kids off:9 I wamted to be able to get my workout in and get ready before I take the boys to school. I hate working out later in the day so I never do. I would rather get up at the crack of dawn than workout after I've had a shower and put my makeup on:)

SandraX, Wow, what a nutritious sounding meal!!! You have inspired me to eat better today:) Glad you had fun at Sebastopol pizza it sounds great! We have a place like that called zpizza here in town. They have soy cheese, soy sausage and soy pepperoni! Yum:9 Have fun at your friends house!

Cheryl, Hope you get your legs and glutes workout in and a little cardio too!

Don't know what I think about PS. Some of the reps are too fast to use heavy weights and that's my mindset right now, heavy! I might join Jeanette and Wendy with S&H if I don't feel the burn:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Hi there...back again! Hope everyone is having a great holiday. DD and I went to the pool which was crazy crowded...but DD had a good time. I am actually taking my rest day tomorrow, and I have a friend here who lives in an apartment complex so I am heading back to the pool tomorrow. I feel like such a laze...but oh, well! I've been busy all summer and I am just now getting a chance to enjoy the weather a bit!

I did my beginning of the month stats today. Here are my changes from last month....

weight -5 lbs (stress can be a good thing!)
chest same
waist - 1 in
hips same
thighs l -1/8 in
r -1/2 in
biceps l -3/8 in
r -1/2 in

I am sure most of my losses are due to the weight loss...which has mostly been due to stress...but I promise I have been working out hard too! I actually weigh less than I did in high school. But I am also fitter too! My legs are so defined now it is actually shocking for me to look in the mirror. Even DD said something about my biceps the other day...and you can actually see my ab muscles. WooHoo! I'll take it for as long as I can!

I did the X legs today and really enjoyed the workout. The music is a bit boring in that one...next time I will just use the cues and use my MP3 for tunes. My legs were very fatigued by the end for sure! I was tired just walking down the stairs. Luckily I got a lot of time to recuperate at the pool....LOL!

Gotta go put DD to bed....back in a minute to catch up with personals.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Okay...back for personals....

Amy...Waving as you fly by drinking your shake...Hope you got good sleep today!

Traci...I hope you sprayed a can of Lysol on DH as soon as he walked in the door! Tell him to keep those dirty germs away from you. Glad he and the boys had a good time this weekend. I am hoping to take Polly down to the beach this fall...She would love to run around in the sand and surf! Hope things went well with your client this afternoon.

Lea...Hope you had a good workout..and I am sure you had fun with your SIL and the kids!

Jeanette...Glad you got to spend some time with your Grandma this weekend. The only grandma I was close to died when I was 7 and I am certainly hoping that my DD gets lots more time with my mom. I am sure that you had tons a fun with the pooches and DH today out exploring. Rocks were good...no pictures though. We are going to start again with another set this weekend...I kind of have the process down now, so I think I can get them a bit shinier this time.

Sandra...Sounds like you you had a nice evening...and a good day planned today! I wish I liked raw tomatoes...one of those things that I just can't stomach. Which let me just add, as a Southern girl, this is pretty much sacrilegious! My dad made me eat a tomato at every meal in the summer when I was young, but to no avail. I am just now getting to where I can eat them raw in salsa.

Nicole...I feel the same way about PS...just a bit too fast for the heavier weight. I have major DOMS this evening from SH chest yesterday. I guess my back is getting so strong now I need to add on a few more sets to really get a burn the next day. But I certainly never have that problem with chest and legs! I guess I could add weight to the back work, but I am afraid of injuring myself by going to heavy. Adult night was good. It is so nice to have my mom here...my DD always wants to go and spend the night with her...so it makes it nice for me to get some adult time. And my mom just loves having her around. It's been tough for my mom since my dad died and she is so happy to have us close. This past weekend we went to an oyster bar that was fabulous! Remind me again how old your school age boys are...first day of school is always a good thing. Have fun at your breakfast in the am!

Tracy...Glad you felt the burn in your legs today. I may do the power circuit workout on CTX this week as one of my cardios since I did the X legs today with just light weights. Today was the last day our pool will be open...Glad I have a friend who's pool is still open.

Cheryl...So what workout did you end up doing today?? I always feel lazy around this group...LOL! I like my sleep!

Okay...think I am caught up for now...I'm going to be up about another hour and then I am heading to bed.....Being in the sun all day always seems to tire me out.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Hi, everyone -

I ended up doing MIC, B&G Bonus abs, then a break, then 45 min on the treadmill. So the main LB workout will have to wait till tomorrow - focused on cardio today.

It's going to be a busy week! Yikes! Weekend went too fast!

Took DD and DS to the mall - daughter wanted more hair highlights for high school and it took more than two hours!!

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Evening,
Had a great ride today with DH and the dogs in the Rhino. Think we went about 44 miles. Got to go to a Forest Service lookout and talk to the fella who mans it. While we were there, we could see a couple of small fires that had started. It was a pretty clear day so we could see Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta, both are magnificent. Think he was pretty lonely and talked and talked. He seemed eager to answer any questions we had about the names of mtns. and such. The lookout was built in 1932 by the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps). Elevation was 7,000' something. We continued on our ride, checking out some new roads. However, on the way back, we saw a HUGE plume of smoke. When we got back to the truck, we listened to the radio and found out that the fire is in the area that we took my family to last weekend, and the same area that we camped in about a month ago. So sad. Hope they can get it out soon, but it's pretty steep country so will be tough.

Nicole, how was the BBQ today? Hope it was a fun one, they usually are, except for the one where our little dog had her eye mishap. I have 2 BBQ's next weekend to go to. How can a girl eat clean with all this social stuff going on? I guess I just have to be better during the week. Bet the pool felt good with the heat you are experiencing. I definitely felt the burn this morning with S&H. I was shaking on the chest work with my 20#ers.

Tracy, your legs must look awesome with all the leg work you do. In my next life, I'd like to have shapely, muscular legs.

Cheryl, have you been able to get some running in with your friend? I tried running a couple years ago, but just never got the runners high. Just the hurt. I think I pushed too hard, too soon and felt all those aches and pains in my joints that I never feel while cycling so gave it up. And easily I might add. Wow, what a workout you did today!!! How long did that take? My gosh, I get antsy at 60 minutes.

Sandra, your pizza sounds wonderful. I could eat porridge morning, noon and night, I think. I really struggled trying to think of things to feed Grandma for the last 2 days. I'm so out of the mode of cooking. She eats like a bird and only weighs 88 pounds now, so my sister told me. She's always been thin but even more now that she's 93. Not good. Mom struggles to get her to drink enough fluids and to eat more. My mom's a good cook, but Grandma just doesn't have much appetite I guess. Hope you enjoyed your dinner out this afternoon.

Debra, congrats on the weight loss, but sorry about the stress. So the pool closes today? Wow, where has the summer gone? Maybe doing rocks is like tiling. The next time will have much less stress attached to it. Was your DD happy with how the rocks turned out? Music and cues for L&B was good, no moaning Dreya. I wonder what she thinks when she hears that part. I would have been so embarrassed. I have fond memories of walking thru the garden and picking tomatoes and carrying a salt shaker to salt each one I ate. So good!!! The only thing I don't like is watermelon. How would that be for you, a Southern girl? I don't know of anyone else that doesn't like it. Other melons I can eat, but don't like the mush of watermelon.

Got to go now, back to work tomorrow and have S&H Biceps, Back & Step Blast combos on tap for tomorrow. I may have to shorten the biceps and back sessions as they may not allow me to get everything done in 60 minutes (I'm such a slacker...I mean a stickler).

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.