X'ers CHRISTMAS DAY! hohohohoho

teddy16410

Cathlete
Merry Merry Christmas friends!
May each of you have a wonderfully joyous day!

CLASSIC/ PHASE 2 / Recovery Week / Moving into final stretch in 5 days!
DH and I waiting to open gifts until we have a few cups of JAVA! AHHHH ........

Today is rest but I didnt do Core Syn yesterday so will do today.... No kids so the day is fairly "free". MIL's birthday today so we have a lunch thingy w/ her but thats it.

I LOVE RECOVERY WEEK! The scale has dropped dramaticlly and so has the bodyfat! Thats the "magic" of P90X for me... Workout Less every day, take a recovery week and MELT! Yeah BABY!. Official WI & Measure is next Saturday.

Will jump back on later to read all posts... gotta laugh at the late night postings I saw from some! lolololol... The memories of my parents getting soooooo frustrated because we 3 girls just couldnt calm down enough on Christmas Eve to go to bed.... Never knew why THEY just didnt go to bed and leave us be....Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

Many hugs to each- you are very special people and dear to my heart!
Be safe in all your travels...

;-)

traci- I am not a regular on your xers board but have been lurking,reading everyone's post on p90x. I bought the series about a month ago and plan on starting it after the 1st of the year but have done a few of the workouts anyway. lastnight I did arms and shldrs workout. anyway, have you been following the diet plan? from your post above ,it sounds like you are getting great results. I need to lose about 10 pds at least and really want to get more upper body definition in my muslces but have had a hard time achieving this. is this your first time with p90x? I am getting excited and hope this series will work for me!!

Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! No workout today, but tomorrow is core synergistics. Today will be very hectic with the kids and then doing dinner for tonight. I hope that everyone has a great day. I will catch up tomorrow.

Lea

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Did StretchX last night and enjoyed it. I have YogaX on the schedule for this morning, but DH already has the TV on. May just do some stretches on my own and call it good for today.

Traci, that is just awesome that the weight is coming off!! Recovery week magic, huh? Did that happen during the first recovery week too? Something for me to look forward to this week? You are getting super results. Will you be posting pictures too? Would love to see.

We have a big get together at my folks around 2:00 this afternoon. Will go over earlier to help her out. DH put the ham in the oven this morning. DS #1 is coming over from Reno in a few hours.

Lea, no workout for me either. Looking forward to Core Syn, in fact, I dreamed about it last night. It was only about 3 different moves, total time about 8 minutes. Dreams can be soooo goofy sometime, like where did that come from?

BBL,

Jeanette

Merry Christmas fitness babes! We just got done opening all of our presents, and I finally got to open my new workout clothes! DD is 3 and when I pulled them out of the box, she said, "Oooooh, new Cathe clothes!" (Only she pronounces it Cafee) Did Legs and Back yesterday which gave me a little DOMS this morning. I did ARX after that and it's still KILLING me! I get so frustrated because I have to take so many breaks! Anyone got a success story with ARX? Will I ever get better? How long does it take? Can you tell I'm impatient? Got KenpoX today followed by a day off and then, yeah, my first recovery week!

Traci - I'm so excited for my first recovery week. I hope I see results like you did! You mean during the recovery week is when you see your body change the most? I'm really looking forward to that! I'll keep you posted on what happens next week.

Laura - Welcome to the check in. This is my first time with P90X, too, and I'm LOVING it! I'm on my third week, and I definitely can already see that I'm toning muscle, although I'm still waiting to see strength gains. Let me know how you like Ab Ripper X!

Lea - Have a great day with your kids and enjoy your day off! I looked at your picture trail and you look amazing, by the way! Hope I can drop a few pounds and get arms that look like that by the end of this! Have you been following an eating plan? I guess the Russell Stover assorted cremes probably doesn't fall in the category of clean eating, huh? Everytime I put something in my mouth that's not good, I comment to my husband, "Oh, Tony would not like this!"

Jeanette - LOL about your dream! It would be a dream if Core Syn had only 3 exercises and took only 8 minutes! I'm looking forward to my first recovery week, too. Let me know if you see any major improvements. Have fun with your family today!

Have a great Christmas Day everyone!
Stephanie

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

I was going to switch my rest day to today, but my body really needed it yesterday. So yesterday I was able to squeeze Stretch X into my busy day. I am in love with Stretch X. It feels so good.

Today I actually set the alarm and got up to do Chest and Back and ARX. I kept trying to talk myself into taking a second rest day and just move my whole schedule back a day, but finally got my butt out of bed and just did it. I felt like I really gave it more than I ever have today. ARX was definitely a struggle. Now I feel ready for Christmas Day. I got to take care of me first, now I can run around and finish my day with an extremely sore chest and back!

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas.

Monica

Hello to all and Merry Christmas!!!

Today is a rest day for me...I may get a stretch in later today, but for now am enjoying some couch time while watching my DD play with all her gifts!!! I already have lunch in the oven..so I'm good for a while!

Monica..God bless you for getting up early to exercise..That is something I am definitely not good at!!! I need my sleep! Have a wonderful day with you sore chest and back!

Stephanie...Have a great time with your daughter today..I'm sure Santa was good to her! Have fun with Kenpo..I really like this workout! I am still not too good with ARX either...I keep hoping I will "get" it one day...but so far, it hasn't happened!

Jeanette..Hate to tell you, but your dream has no basis in reality!!! I dreamt the other night that I was all the way on the floor with "frog"...which is always a toughie for me..I guess we have just been wishful thinking! Have fun at your family gathering!

Lea....Good luck with Core Syn...I also have that one on the books tomorrow!

Laura..Welcome!! I am sure you will enjoy this new adventure you have started on!

Traci...Congrats on your weight loss!!! I think that's AWESOME!!!! Yes, that was me up last night after setting out all the Santa stuff! Hope you had with Core Syn today!

Well...off to watch my little princess dance on her new dance pad!!!!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Happy Holidays to all,

I was able to do Brian Kest, the second one of the three, it may be called tone. I love that one and mentally feel much better after I do that than yogax. It’s not as long, but definitely good. I like the form pointers.

Traci- Can you believe how fast this rotation has gone by? I’m not usually a rotation person, but this has been enlightening. Congratulations on the weight loss. I have definitely lost a layer of fat too. I’m so excited.

Laura – Welcome to the check in. If you want to loose some weight and add definition, p90x is just for you. I haven’t stayed strict to the diet, but I’m really observant of my carb and fat intake that’s helped me shed a layer of fat.

Lea – Core syn for me tomorrow too. I can’t wait.

Jeanette – I’m going to have to fit stretch x in sometime. The only negative thing that has happened to me so far is decreased flexibility in my forearms. Stretch x has some nice stretches for that problem. I cooked a corn casserole, which I wouldn’t recommend, but it was low fat. I roasted asparagus with a little olive oil and salt and pepper, and separately, parsnips, carrots and acorn squash with a little olive oil, rosemary and thyme. The acorn squash and parsnips kind of caramelized. I also sautéed portabella mushrooms and onions. I use as little oil as possible, all of the last stuff was really good and clean eating.

Stephanie – Stick with arx. It has worked miracles for me. One thing that has made it easier for me is increased flexibility in my hamstrings. I got workout gear for xmas too. I was so excited; a yoga mat and blocks, two fitness balls and some clothes.

Monica – Doesn’t it feel good when you get yourself in gear when it’s a struggle and then have a good workout? Even if the workout is marginal I still feel better. I always comment that’s why the Nike commercials say, “Just do it”!

Debra – I hope you enjoyed your rest day and time with friends and family. I hate frog too. I’m very inflexible in the inner thigh area.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.