X'ers ...1/7 Sunday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning all!
CL/ Phase 3:7 / Week 2/ Day 1
Yesterdays rest was goooooood:7 Today its back to the grindstone with Chest Shoulder Tricep Abs.... I so DID NOT miss this one last week! Only 2 more x of doing this one and I'm done! I am already getting a little sad but I'll get over that as soon as push up # 75 comes into play!

Guess Suz was the only poster after me yesterday so hope that means eveyone did fun & exciting Sat nite kinda things!

Great day to all and I'll check back later.:D

Classic/Phase 3/Week 1/Day 7

Today is a rest day. YAY!! I might do some stretching since I am SO SORE!!

Traci - For some reason I actually like C/S/T. Try to have fun with it.

We are in all day watching NFL playoffs since DH's team is in it. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Lea

Good Morning!!!

Traci - CST - yeah, I have that one this week too. It's a toughie; I feel your pain.

Lea - enjoy your rest and football. I love football!!!

Today I'm going to do Legs and Back and maybe KenpoX. If not, I'll do Kenpo tomorrow. My rotation is a bit off this week as I usually take Sundays off and start the new week on Monday. Had a few injuries last weeks so I ended up subbing a few workouts.

Off to church and then my workout.

Have a great day all.

Buffy

Hi all,

Classic/ phase 3/week 1/day 7 I always forget this.

Hi all,

Today is rest, but I think that I'll do knepo early since I missed it yesterday. Then I'll be back on track for next week.

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Hi, ladies!

Classic/Week 1/Phase 1/Day 7 (WEEK 1 COMPLETE)

I'm sore in all KINDS of places today. Kenpo got me good from yesterday. Kickbox always makes me sore across the top. LOVE IT!

This morning I plugged in X Stretch. I SOOOOOOOOOOOO needed it too. Loved the relaxing, long stretches!

Anybody know if the Cowboys won or lost last night? I fell asleep with 4 minutes left and they were losing my 1 point. My DS is a HUGE fan. He's plugged into NFL today as well! LOL

Have an awesome Sunday.

Back at it tomorrow!

Gayle

CL/PH2/WK1/Day7

Good morning. <YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN>. OMG I'm sleepy. The wee babe had a bad night. Ergo, I had a bad night. I had my light out by 9:30 because I was whooped, but DD started waking up at midnight, and never slept for more than 30 minutes at a time since then. We gave her Tylenol and did everything we could think of to help her settle down. At 4am I changed her diaper. She took that as a sign that it must be morning. We put her in our bed, but she spent the next 2 hours playing around (I managed to lightly doze). At 6am when she started poking my face, I finally said forget it, and we got out of bed. Today is my rest day, but if I can find the energy, I'm going to do XStretch. I love that workout.

Our newest family member is a grey hamster, whom DD1 has named Alicce (yes, with two c's). She's very cute; about 6 weeks old. Poor DD1 wants to carry this little critter around with her in her cage everywhere she goes, but Mean Old Mom won't let her.

I did KenpoX yesterday using my new 1lb weighted gloves. It was a really nice additional challenge to the workout. I felt it in my shoulders and my core. I really liked it; will use them from now on. In honour of Traci, I also finished the workout by holding a one minute plank, visualizing the $1000 bill tucked between my buttocks.

Buttocks. Speaking of which, Tony quotes Forest Gump in almost every workout ("I got shot in the buttocks. They tell me it's a million dollar wound, but I ain't seen a dime of it" when he's doing a glute stretch, for example). What's up with that?! Was he Tom Hanks' stunt double??

Traci - I yell along with Tony in KenpoX, too. What are they all saying, btw? "Hip!"? I can't really tell. Right now I still do all the workouts with "normal" sound, but I can see myself, possibly in Phase III, putting on Silence & Cues and using my own music. When my power went out a few weeks ago and I did Legs&Back, and ARX with just my IPOD playing, I really had an enjoyable time. And I find it highly distracting during the Yoga Belly 7 in YogaX when Tony says something like "If I knock that water bottle over one more time...". It always breaks my concentration during a very tough move (boat pose, I think? Can't remember now). Having said that, I like the music in YogaX and XStretch very much. And the music during Legs & Back's Sneaky Lunges seems perfect for the move. Good luck with Ch-Sh-Tri and ARX today. How sad for us to think you're so close to the end! But very motivating for you!

Lea - maybe if you look up the movie Forest Gump, you'll find Tony's name in the credits? I find it a bit odd that we know so little about him. Oh well, he's a great trainer, and I guess that's all that matters. I guess the Super Bowl must be coming up soon, huh? Are you a big FB fan?

Monica - I didn't find myself extra hungry during my 1st recovery week, but then, my RW was Christmas week, and I was easily eating more than usual. So, I'm not a good barometer. I'll keep that in mind for my second recovery week, though.

Jeanette - That is very weird about receiving two different weighted gloves!! Are you sure that the glove just doesn't feel heavier, because your left shoulder is weaker? :) Wearing the weighted gloves sure helped me get more intensity out of the blocking segments. And like you, I'm trying to stay deep in my horse stance. I imagine they must be showing modifications. Otherwise, they're just slacking off :) I love it that you are coaching your DH. My DH wants to get into a regular fitness routine again, but he's short on time. He also only likes to do a few things: ride his bike (outside; the trainer in the basement rarely gets used), play hockey (not something he's done in ages), and occaisionally take up running (hard to stick with in these snowy climes). I'm thinking of getting him Power Half Hour. He might do that after the kids go to bed, especially if the workouts are only 30 minutes. OMG I laughed so hard at your bird story!!! That was hilarious! Thank you for sharing!

Debra - I know what you mean about the relief of getting back to routine. I'm an ingrained-routine kind of person myself. Being more flexible is something I consciously have to work on. What workout did you end up doing y-day? KenpoX or PlyoX?

X - Legs & Back has grown on me. I don't find the workout particularly challenging in the same way I find Cathe's. But, I know it's doing good things for me, because I'm always stiff in the lower body on Saturday. I also love the fact that there isn't an ounce of floor work in P90X. I like that the thighs and glutes get worked so well in KenpoX and YogaX.

Buffy - I hope you enjoyed your sushi night, even without the wine. LB and Kenpox on the same day is a long workout. I thought only Traci was crazy enough to do stuff like that ;) Good luck!

Tracy - NICE ride you did yesterday! I'm not sure what you mean about your obliques getting bigger than your hips? I thought the obliques were the arch-shaped muscles around the centre of your stomach? Are you talking about the sides of your waist? I agree that we need to mentally figure out how to coordinate a new movement, like a pull up. I also find I have to be willing to move outside of my comfort zone, in terms of how it feels. Using muscles in a new and different way feels weird and therefore uncomfortable. Hopefully at the end of P90X I'll feel as comfortable doing a few chin ups as I am doing push ups.

Suz - what forum did we steal Jeanette from? I always suspected that she was "hot" property, but now I know for sure.

Gayle - My DH informs me that the Cowboys lost in "big fashion, ha ha! I guess if you're a cowboy fan, you'll be in morning today." I hope you're not a cowboy fan. I'm with you on XStretch today. Haven't done it yet, but I will!!

Well, I started this post 2 hours ago. In that time, I've made, and eaten, French Toast for breakfast, done 2 loads of laundry, and helped feed the hamster. Have a good day to everyone who's bringing it today!

Sandra

LEAN/Phase 2/Week 1/Day 5

Good Morning EVERYBODEEEEE! Man, I tell you, I still have DOMS from Ch-Sh-Tris on Friday! I’m supposed to do Legs and Back today, so I hope I don’t really blow it on all those pull-ups. The legs, I can handle, but my arms are still pretty sore. Tony really got my triceps on that one! Thanks to everyone who commented on my CardioX dilemma. Right now, I’m going to stick to the program as is, and next week I’ll probably be glad I decided to go ahead and do CardioX.

Traci - Have a blast with Ch-Sh-Tris! I really liked it when I did it for the first time this week! LOL that you’re now counting down how many more times you have to do each workout! I’ll be doing that with Legs and Back, that’s for sure! I really agree with you that Tony put in CardioX so that a person’s ability to lift heavy will not be depleted on proceeding days. That makes sense, and I’m going to go ahead and see what my results are with this system, and if I don’t get the results I want, I can modify it next time around as you suggested. So you took the plunge, huh? You ordered the Master’s Series! I’m so jealous! I still can’t decide if I’m going to order Cathe’s Gym Styles or the Master’s Series yet. Are you going to use it as a rotation after P90X? I really, really, really, really, really want both! BTW, I’m the same way about having someone to encourage me to do one more rep. I don’t think I could even go to a gym because I’d give up too easily the minute I was feeling a little uncomfortable. I need Cathe or Tony to tell me how many to do and no excuses!

Gayle - I really loved KenpoX, too. Like Sandra, I really wanted to add on the Blast Challenge portion of KickMax, but I’m trying to resist that urge. Now, don’t get any ideas, since we now know you’re a cardio addict! LOL! I also like the fact that most of Tony’s videos give you a great workout without so much high impact jumping. That stuff was killing my knees and hip joints. I never knew it could be like this! LOL! OMG, my husband’s a HUGE Cowboys fan! You should have seen the end! Completely exciting! The Cowboys lost 21-20, though. Sorry!

Sandra - LOL! OK, OK, I’ve got to try Legs and Glutes. In fact, I was just thinking that today might be a good day because my arms are still sore from Ch-Sh-Tris. Let me know how you incorporate it into a rotation in the future. Sounds interesting. Sorry about DD wakeful night. How old is she? My youngest is 3 years old, and I remember those days. Congratulations on the new pet hamster! I know DD will be a vigilant caregiver for a while, but we all know who will end up caring for it. We’ve all been there! LOL! For Christmas, one of my students got me a hermit crab. I highly recommend hermit crabs for pets. Except they don’t do much, so DD might not be too thrilled. Also, another one of my students gave me some advice about hermit crabs: It was, “Don’t get too attached,” LOL! I wondered why Tony meant by “getting shot in the butt-ocks. I’ve only seen Forrest Gump once ages ago, and had no memory of this. Tony COULD have been Tom Hanks’ stunt double. LOL!

Lea - Boy, I know how you feel about being the only one of your friends into fitness! People always give me a bad time at restaurants because I try to eat as healthy as possible. Then last night we got into the discussion of high fructose corn syrup being in everything (even bread, I saw it on the open discussion, I think) and how difficult it is to find foods that don’t have high fructose corn syrup in them. They all look at me like I’m some sort of lunatic. That’s why this check in is the only thing keeping me sane and on track. I don’t eat as clean as a lot of people, but little by little I’m working my family in that direction. It’s a task, but now my DS1 can actually eat broccoli without having a physical reaction! LOL! My beloved Broncos aren’t in the playoffs, so I haven’t been following the post season too closely.

Jeanette - I noticed that, too, in KenpoX, how the black guy is the only one who really gets down into his horse stance. I follow him, because I really want to feel it in my legs, like Tony recommends in the video. WOW, I hope you enjoy your massage tomorrow! I haven’t had one in a long time, but LOVE them! I had a hot stone massage a couple of years ago and man, those are the best! You’re like me, with all the planning to get the best out of your workouts on that day! Hey, think of us as those hard working muscles get a much needed pampering. Makes you feel like Jello for a while, though.

Debra - I was so tired yesterday, I took a nap and this morning slept until 9:00! My kids gave me a break and stayed in bed longer than usual, too. They must be having a hard time getting back into the school routine again. (Me too!) Did you end up doing PlyoX or Kenpo yesterday?

X - OK, for now I’m going to stick with the program and see what kind of results I get. Then, I’m going to do the Classic in March, and if I didn’t get decent results from the LEAN rotation, I’ll probably have to adjust the Classic to get my BF% down. Please let me know what kind of results you are seeing with your “Classic Hybrid.” Thanks for all the research from the BB website. I find it hard to locate any information on that website, because I don’t understand the organization of it, really. I copied and pasted your rotation from the MS series into a word document, because I might need it after this rotation. Keep us posted!

Buffy - How was the sushi last night? We went out for seafood last night and the crab legs were wonderful!
I admire your dedication to clean eating and no alcohol. My DH and I don’t drink very often, but we do when we go out with friends. I’m going to try to do Legs and Back today, too, but my arms are still sore. We’ll see how it goes.

Tracy - Wow, you rode 42 miles yesterday? Just curious, how long did it take you? I’m curious as to what others will respond about your obliques. That is really interesting. Are you super thin? I can’t figure out why that would be, but I’m not very knowledgeable about this stuff yet. I’m learning everyday. Let us know what you decide to do in Life After P90X. I’m interested in what everyone’s doing, because I’m going to need some serious advice and guidance.

Monica - I haven’t had any hunger issues unless it’s TTOM and then I can’t stay away from sweets, but I take it as a good sign that your muscles are trying to build themselves up, like Traci’s theory. How did YogaX go for you yesterday? Mine didn’t go so whippy because I was so tired, and I skipped several Vinyasas, but I still did my best and I’m forgetting the rest. (OK, so I really didn’t forget that I skipped several Vinyasas.)

Well, like Sandra, I started this post about an hour ago. I'd better quit "dogging it" and get doing some housework so I'll have plenty of time to tackle Legs and Back today, or Legs and Glutes. When I went to post this, I saw about 5 more people have gotten in since then. Sorry if I missed anyone! Have great workouts today!

Stephanie

Good morning all!

Classic/Phase 2/Week 1/Day 7:

Slept in this morning. Today's a rest/stretch day, but of course, it's our club's group ride day too, so I'm getting ready for that ride. It's a beautiful morning out, but cold and frosty. Temp says low 20's. Hope it warms up. Looks like it will. Heck, it's even predicted to be in the low 40's.

This P90X rotation continues to "layer on the DOMS". I am pretty darned sore today from Legs & Back on Friday and then KenpoX yesterday. Just when you think that, hey, it's not so bad, they throw a Recovery Week in there. And when you start up again, BAM! or should I say, BLAM!

Traci, fun and exciting things? I rented "The Devil Wears Prada" and we watched that. It was good. Meryl Streep is so good in this one. I was surprised it even kept DH's interest. We also rented "Failure To Launch" and will watch it tonite. Did you rest good yesterday? Know you will physically and mentally conquer C-S-T today. I have it tomorrow.

Lea, enjoy that stretch later on today. I need to do one after my bike ride later on. It will be so welcome. Have fun watching the game. Hope your team wins.

Buffy, enjoy your workout. L&B & KenpoX too? Wonder Woman you are!

Hi Tracy, way to get back on track. Bet your bike ride was nice. What part of the country do you live? 42 miles is good. Yes, wish I could have been there.

Gayle, isn't the StretchX great? Glad you enjoyed. I am sore and stiff all over today too and this is my 5th week. That muscle confusion thing is the deal for results, not for comfort LOL!

Sandra, sorry about your DD's night. It's been soo long ago since I had little ones. My youngest is 26 now. The hamster sounds really cute. My 2 grandchildren have drawf hamsters, (1) for each of them. They were assured that the hamsters were girls. Lo and behold, a few weeks later, baby hamsters! They are cute. Way to go on the plankwork after KenpoX. I love doing planks, but hate when I look down and see my stomach sagging. It's not like it's soft tissue sagging, the whole muscular part just kind of falls, gravity I guess. I just won't look at it. In which workout does Tony talk about the million dollar wound? In KenpoX, I yell "Hup!" and always surprise myself with how deep my voice sounds while saying it. Makes me sound like a Marine! I haven't weighed the gloves, but the left one is puffier with the sand or whatever material it is. I think those guys are slacking off by not going low into the horse stance. Slackers, I tell you! I can understand your DH not using the bike on the trainer. Until I started doing Cardio Coach, mine was getting pretty dusty. Much more fun going outside. We'll see how it goes coaching DH tonite. We have to get our movie in first. Might be a "Failure To Launch" from the couch. Sounds like you've already got 10X more things accomplished than me so far.

Got to get moving, will check back later after the bike ride.

Jeanette

Good morning to all...

Classic/ph 2/week2/day 3

Today is Back and Bis...which I'm glad of, because I thought it was a yoga day...and I'm not sure if I was up to Tony for an hour and a half!!! But I like back and bis...so I'm looking forward to it. I finally peeled myself off the couch at 5:00 yesterday afternoon and did CardioX for the first time. I really liked it...I Know it's gotten some bad press...but after the yoga section I was able to keep my heart rate up for the rest of the workout...I like that it jumped around a lot..I get bored pretty easily. This is one I'll do again as an add on or if I'm just not feeling up to par.

Stephanie...Hope Legs and Back go well for you today! I enjoy Ch-Sh-Tris, but I always feel it after too. Glad you got some extra ZZZs this morning!

Sandra..Congrats on your newest family member. And I have to ask why 2 C's?? Sorry the baby kept you up last evening...I remember those days!!! LOL about Tony and Forrest...I always laugh when he talks like Forrest..It just cracks me up! I love that movie and know all of the dialogue! I'm glad you are enjoying your new gloves. Take some time to rest today in between playing with Alicce and enjoy Stretch X if you can muster it!

Gayle...I enjoy Kenpo, too, and I always feel it the next day. Congrats on finishing your first week!

Tracy..Have fun with Kenpo...and I am in awe of your riding 46 miles! WOW! I don't even like to DRIVE for 46 miles, much less ride! Way to go!

Buffy....Have fun with legs and back. I really like the legs part of this one. The exercises are not all what I have typically done in the past so I like it for the change it brings. Hope all of your injuries are better so that you can get back on track next week!

Lea..Have fun on your rest day...and with football!!

Traci...Can you believe you're almost done?!? What an accomplishment! I like Ch-Sh-Tri...except I wish we did more weight work for the chest. I know that push ups are an overall burner for the chest and of course you hit tris and shoulders when doing them too, but I don't feel with this rotation that my outer chest muscles (whatever they're called) get as much work as with weights. I will be glad to get back to doing weights with Cathe. And, no, I had nothing fun or exciting going on last night...I just didn't want to look like a loser posting at 9:30 on a Saturday night!!

Happy day to all who follow and to anyone I missed!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Popping back to see how everyone is doing/feeling today....

I completed Ch-Sh-Tri and really wanted some cardio so did LIC Cardio only. ahhhhh felt good! I will do abs on my cardio days this week but did drop down and give Sandra 2 minutes of 1000.00 planks! I was somewhat disappointed by my performance w/ CH-SH-TRI today. About half of exercises I was able to increase weights/ # of toe pushups but the other half I was only as good as week 3 Ph 2.... I was really bummed but then I remembered that I am right in middle of ttom....looked back to last month and YEP same thing happened. I think its just female fatigue. I guess that I'm OK w/ that. Feeling a little "bloaty & chunky" this week so I am going to do "doubles type" and add back in my 30 minute cardios on weight days.

???? For all in phase 3.... just thinking out loud here.... is it possible that I saw such great results w/ less cardio for 1st 8 weeks because it was a "shock" to my body that was long over due? Is it also possible that now into week 10 I need to "shake things up a bit" again and add 30 minute cardios? I guess I just feel like in looking at my body that I really see no gains in lean-ness the past 6 or 7 days. I actually look puffier. I know its ttom but last month I was excited because I didnt have all the bloat & wt flux.... Just wanted your thoughts especially those who may be experienceing the same thing in phase 3. Maybe 12 weeks is just too long for my body to do the same thing? I've never done anything longer than 6 weeks before changing it up. Sorry to be so wordy.......

Jeanette: Your ride sounds really fun for today! Enjoy the great outdoors! Thanks for reminding me I need to order Prada from Netflix... We enjoyed Failure to Launch although its not for people who are looking for anything mentally stimulating! hah just a good ole chick flick... DH actually liked it much better than I did... I just watched all the eye candy! Love your "Layered DOMS" comment... precise!

DEBRA: ROFLMAO about posting 930pm/loser comment. ^^^ 5 on that one! I totally agree about Cardio X and very well may add that in at least 1x this week if not 2 as my shorter cardio. I really think that people are so used to Cathe having such incredibly challenging moves/workouts that we all have forgotten that we are 100% in control of workout intensities. Thats 1 thing that I really have learned from Tony.... Every workout is all about you & your focus & your goals. Gotta LOVE HIM for that!

STEPHANIE: You must love pushups if Ch-Sh-Tri was a favorite for you! I was absolutely freaked out the first time I pulled out that log sheet and saw all the various pushups... I swear I almost started crying! Must admit I am up on those toes a great deal of the time now! Cracked up at "my DS1 can actually eat broccoli without having a physical reaction!". I was that way with spinach until my 30's... now its my favorite veg! Glad you took a little nap today - thats so good for you! Enjoy whatever w/o you go with.

SANDRA: Ok me too...I wanna know why the extra c in Alicce????? LOVE hamsters- had tons of them growing up.... Just never put 2 females together in cage.... They are NEVER really 2 females! if ya know what I mean... but watching hamsters being born is quite the life lesson I must say! Its also fun watching your mom squirm as she tries to explain that its not "pooping" its baby out! lololol oh my memory lane! Hope baby is better now and maybe will sleep all day for you (& tonight too!) Now that I think about Kenpo & my yelling I think its more of just really loud gasping for me. I think in the beginning I was yelling HELL! Glad you're enjoying the extra power of the gloves! Start looking for the "cut" to get much much more noticeable.

GAYLE: ^^^^5 on being sore all over! That means you really "brought it!" Great going this week. Sorry about your cowboys but I'm in Houston and ya know how we feel about the cowboys!

TRACY: Hi there lady! Doing Kenpo today???? Well if you feel up to it then go for it! Sometimes I think its better to rest on a day your body feels it needs it and just keep going when you feel strong...but what do I know? I sure dont have the body that says I should be giving out that kind of advice! lol take care of that back!

BUFFY: I LOVED doing Legs & Back + Kenpo a couple of weeks ago! I swear I was in the zone... day after was indeed a leg rest day + ibupropin + ben gay...... You are stronger than I tho so I bet it wont be too awful tomorrow.... Go for it!

LEA: Hope your team does great today!!!! Have a great rest day and hope your DOMS lighten up a bit for you!

I think thats it for me today... DH will be home in about 2 hours so I want to get some reading in before the house volume gets turned up 10 notches! 2 male dogs + DH= WAY TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE for me and my girl pup!!!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop back in here and say that I did the group bike ride today. There were 6 of us out today. It was a little chilly (low 30's) when we started, but probably around 40 when we ended. Good ride today. I always feel soooo lucky when we are riding. It's wonderful to feel fit enough to cruise along, nothing hurts and the air is clean. We rode 29 miles, stopping 1/2 way at a little restaurant to get something for breakfast. I ordered coffee, bacon and whole wheat bread, though I'd already had oatmeal and protein powder for breakfast. I just counted it as my 2nd meal of the day. It was a fun ride, good company also.

When I got home, I changed and then DH and I drove about 20 miles out to the desert with our dogs and we walked about 4 miles, stopping at the halfway point, propping ourselves against some large rocks and enjoying the view and sunshine in our faces for about an hour. It was very relaxing and the dogs loved it, of course. Even DH commented on how nice the walk was. I'm trying to get him to do a little cardio, not too much like running where I know he won't keep it up, and something that won't hurt my goals either. Walking seemed like the ticket.

Debra, you've got me wanting to do CardioX sometime soon. That may be one that my DH can incorporate here and there too. I also like the legwork in legs and back a lot. Seems to be very effective for me. I'm sore today from that and KenpoX.

Traci, sorry about CST today and you not feeling your strongest. I'm going to try to forget the more fatigue thing because it's now TTOM for me and I have CST tomorrow myself. Actually, some of my best bike riding PR's have been during TTOM so maybe I'm different. I too worry about my body figuring all this stuff out and outsmarting P90X and that it won't be effective. I'm going to try to remain positive as I have started to see leanness changes, MUCH, MUCH less puffiness and nice curves. I keep saying to myself that Traci said to trust P90X. I'm sure that it's just because of TTOM that you are feeling more puffy. Just drink lots and lots of water, it'll come off, I'm absolutely sure. LOL about yelling "Hell" in KenpoX. I'll have to keep that one in mind next Saturday. Still have "Failure To Launch" and working DH out on the Bowflex to do tonite. We have 2 female dogs and a female cat in the house so it's lots of estrogen in our household (not sure if dogs/cats have estrogen or not). Have a great evening anyway!

Will talk to you all in the AM.

Jeanette

Just to show Traci I really am a loser and am around the boards this time of night!!!!

Jeanette...yes your dogs and cat do have estrogen if they have not been fixed...but I think it hangs around even if they have been!!!! Right now it's me, my DD, a female dog and a female cat..lots of estrogen and I'm perimenopausal!!! We all get on each others nerves!! Glad you had such a good ride and walk today... I'm sure your pups loved it!!

Happy evening to all and to all a good night!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.