Cathlete
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج
Phase 2/ Day 46 / Yoga /Rd 2
Probably doing a 30 minute Yoga (Eoin) + a SSC run
Cycle Day 4: Cautionary Workouts
~~No Doubles Day~~

:D Morning Xers, Xers in the making, Xers going for XX ! :D

Feeling my strength & stamina back today and looking forward to doubles starting again on Saturday!

AFPA should be in mail this afternoon – barring any complications with re-do photos being processed…

Ψ TeddyGirl
{{{{{{{TG}}}}}}}} on banking issue! I feel for you- keep faith that it all gets worked out without too much fanfare! Hopefully your planets will realign as quickly as mine did. Lets chat Freestyle… When you work your legs this way are you using one of the books always referenced on OD? You seem pleased with your leg results by doing this… can you tell me if you work legs 4 or 6x a week?

Ψ Wendy
LOL on almost falling asleep! I cannot wait to get all my Shivas! I am needing a little variety in instructors as Eoin is the only one I have that I truly enjoy…
Hope you didn’t get blown away with wind gusts yesterday!
Funny about the muscles isn’t it? I know for me that ttom affects it and proper nutrition portioning as well. I can be eating clean but if I’m not eating Pro/Carb/Fat at every meal I lose my ability to really bring it day in and day out. ITS SO MUCH TO ASK OF US!
I totally agree on Jackie/boss- She is my worst boss experience! I see her as so insecure needing to be friends with her staff and always crossing the professionalism line… Then wondering why she cant get them to be professional! I worked with so many new female managers over the years and we spent HOURS every month teaching them to be OPPOSITE of Jackie- It really comes down to insecurity I think- needing everyone to be your best buddy.
Big hugs to you and Phil on your FIL. So how does a son handle this news? I sure hope he leans on you for support- I have found that men really identify with their dads in terms of health… My DH lost his dad to cancer back in 1988 and it was the toughest year of his life when he turned the age that his dad died. I was really worried about a self fulfilling prophecy.

Ψ Nicole
Great news about ARX!- The funny thing is that by phase 3 when you are capable of doing it all you are so bored to tears that its hard not to sub that one! I only attempt to do it once every couple of weeks just to test my improvement- I just cant do it 30 times!
My DH deer hunts & of course we fish so I too have a little help on the grocery bill!

Ψ Cheryl
I’m not sure what to say about your X day 1! That’s a FIRST in all my reading hours on X around here! LOLOLOL
I think its great that you stuck with it for 30 minutes- then to add SH is kinda CRAZY!!!!! LOLOLOL
Let me ask a clarifying ? here… Did you fear that you would not feel a burn in your chest from NOT doing traditional chest work or did you just MISS doing those particular exercises? I ask because my experience with X is that doing all those various pushup (which work core + all upper body) provides the most incredibly intense chest/back DOMS that I have ever experienced. I do most pushups on my knees in each set just so I can go really low and feel the burn and its so much more intense than any weight I could lift in flys, presses. Etc…. Just asking- Do the X any way that works for you but I know time is a big issue for you so the 48 minutes or so of Tony’s upper splits is (IMO) the most effective way to hit upper body & Core in the least amount of time.

Ψ Jeanette X
Your BBQ sounds good enough for me to jump on a plane ! What time should I be there? LOL on your post to Wendy- Your Apple Dumpling dessert sounds sooooo good! Who taught you to bake? That’s my greatest challenge- baking.
Ouch on the colonoscopy! I just cannot imagine going thru a procedure that had complications and EVER stepping foot in a Drs office again!
Hope you are enjoying your few days of “lighter” lower workouts!

Ψ Debra X
So happy to share the buying binge stage with you! We are quite a pair aren’t we? Hope you are feeling better today & happy to hear you opted out of any cardio yesterday. Enjoy your bike ride!

OK- All caught up from yesterday!

Hope you gals have a fabulous day and have a blast doing whatever it you decide to do!

Big Xer hugs!

RE: Xers- ~

Day 5/Phase I/Legs & Back/AbRipperX

Hello All -

I have a confession to make...

Last night was Yoga X. I wasn't looking forward to it, since I know it's 90 minutes long... Well, everyone in work was going on and on about Sunday's Sopranos which I had not seen yet. I gave into the Sopranos on Video On Demand over Yoga X!!! I don't get home from my second job until 8:00 p.m. so doing both was out of the question.

So, back in the saddle again today with Legs and Back and AbRipperX. This one will kill me as I don't work legs that much. Usually focusing on upper body.

To answer the question what Cathe rotation was I doing that I feel the X isn't working me as hard, I have a few. The best one ever is Fitness Freak's One Body Part Per Week rotation (her first one, not the subsequent one). When I do that rotation for a month, my arms are ripped. Another is the Tank Top rotation which I love.

The X is just different and I will adjust. This first week is just trail and error. Next week, I think I will kick up the poundage which will make me feel it more. The only DOMS I have had was a bit of chest soreness from the first day. I didn't have any from Shoulder and Arms.

Thanks for everyone's input and support. So glad I joined.

Keep pushin play
Lily

Good morning!

How's the weather in your part of the world today?

Yesterday's Workout:
BG as-produced got finished. That is hands-down her best lower body workout. When I do the whole thing my entire butt feels 3 inches higher, like a big ol' apple attached at the back. Love it. Yes, I even did the floor work. I really should be doing stuff like that a couple times a week. Maybe I'll tack some on to Saturday's workout.

Today's Workout:
Today is MM upper body premix plus MM abs. Since this workout comes in at less than an hour, I think I'll skip the MM abs, and follow up the weight work with a Yoga Shakti matrix workout that includes her core work.

The Weekend:
It's a long weekend here - we have Victoria Day on Monday. Isn't this the Memorial Day weekend in the US? Do you guys have Monday off? My weekend starts a bit early because DD has a PD day from school tomorrow. *TraciX* you haven't mentioned the Bay - are you going there on Friday? Early Sunday morning we are packing up the family and driving 5 hours or so to Drumheller. It's a small town in southern Alberta that houses the Tyrell Dinosaur Museum. It's in the middle of the "Badlands", which is the largest site of dinosaur fossils in North America. We'll spend the night, then come home late on Monday.

Lice Checking:
Going great. Nothing on the toddler for the past 2 days, and only 2 eggs found on DD#1 last night. I really think the only way to get fully rid of these things is via frequent head checks and manual extraction. Or headshaving, but we won't go there with a 6 year old girl.

Father:
Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts. He had the scan yesterday, but won't know the results until probably tomorrow. As many of you know, waiting is the hardest part, so we're trying to be patient. All of his kidney stone symptoms disappeared 2 days ago, although he swears he didn't pass a stone. The kidney pain was also on the non-cancerous kidney. So we still don't understand what's going on with that.

LaurieX - To be authentic 16th century, you should just leave out the contact lenses and squint the entire time. Talking about retirement communities in only 10 years time?? Oh dear, I'm still trying to get a job to retire from! Now I'm feeling stressed. Deep breath....

JeanetteX - I'm not sure how, but I seem to have missed hearing about a bash on Friday. What's up? The apple dumplings sound divine, and I can guarantee that if I cooked those, I would eat the entire dish. Apple dumplings and vanilla ice cream are on my off-the-scale desserts list. You know, if I sub soymilk in my recipe, I could make those.....NO! I won't go there. Maybe on my birthday. Enjoy your bbq! And congratulations on your great ride the other night. You sound so happy and content these days. What a nice place to be in your life. Speaking of downhill speeds, I'm always in stunned awe, mixed with trepidation, when I watch the professionals come down mountains at speeds of +100 km/hr. They ned nerves of steel to do that. Basso is not allowed in the Tour this year. Something about drugs, although he apparently hasn't had any positive tests. They just strongly suspect he's using them. I didn't think they could do that, but there you go. The Tour is such a quirky event. DH doesn't have a favourite yet, although he is supportive of Team CSC. I'll watch the tour, but I generally watch it for the crashes and the quirky stuff that always seems to happen.

DebraX - Oh, I feel for you. Bugs are so nasty. At least you did something yesterday, even if it wasn't what you'd planned to do. The calcium in DD's urine - what is the cause of that? A genetic condition? Does this mean she's at high risk of developing osteoporosis? I don't know what a lithotripsy is - I'm imagining some kind of laser treatment that goes through the skin and breaks up the stone, but maybe I watched too much Star Trek in my younger days. It bruised her whole back? My, that must have been a hard time for you. Medical procedures on children are so hard for parents to cope with. I feel your pain (and hers) about the week of excruciating peeing. My DD has had a couple of UTI's that brought painful urination, and getting her to go to the bathroom was a traumatic ordeal for both of us. Not fun. So how are you feeling today? Any better? What workouts did you order?

Lily - Is the DOMS sinking in yet? Sometimes it can be worse 2 days after. How did you like YogaX?

Teddygirl - AAAArrrrgh!!!!!!!! I identify with your frustration about the bank. Good luck resolving that, and I hope you're back to your cheerful self today. Did you get a good night's sleep?

TraciX - "weak" biceps yesterday? I doubt it! Not after all the work you've been doing. Okay, maybe they're "weak-er", but I'd still go to you to open the pickle jar. Maybe they were just still tired from CST a few days ago? Tony's layering it on.....I hope those pictures come out better this time around. So, was the fault with the first batch due to DH's photography? It always helps to be able to blame someone else. I tried the edamame beans last night.....YUM! Thanks for encouraging me to give those a whirl. They will become a staple in my diet now. They worked well in my salad. I see them useful as a great snack, too. I ordered my Shiva package set, but also ordered a book for DH (father's day in June). Of course, his book is delayed, so that delays the whole order. Grrrr. I can't even complain about it to him because the book is a surprise. Grrrrr.

Amy - I'm waving goodbye to the in-laws. What a TERRIFIC gift they gave you!! That's brilliant!

Wendy - I'm glad you enjoyed Shiva so much. It's really nice, isn't it? No yelling. You peeked!! You were supposed to go past that post to Nicole! You see, she didn't "ask" us whether she could sub - she just went ahead and did it. I figured, hey, if she's going to do it, she might as well do it right, so I offered her a suggestion. Didn't you also notice that I reprimanded her, as well? I go to extremes with my subjects, do I? I suppose that's how it comes across in these posts. There should be transitional sentances and paragraph breaks within many of my personals, but then the whole post would get very long and difficult to follow. So, hang in there and just follow the bouncing ball. That being said, let's move on to the sad subject of cancer. I'm so very sorry to hear about Phil's father, and his mother too. I hope his last year is not filled with suffering. That is so tragic. See, now you've posted again, and I have another thing to reply to. So, we're on to Thai food...sounds utterly delicious. Makes me want to go out for dinner tonight. Coconut rice is divine, but off-the-scale in terms of calories and fat content.

Nicole - Isn't it great to see ARX improvement? It's amazing how well the whole program works.

Cheryl - really? You quit CB half way through and went back to SH?? Was CB really uncomfortable for you? I personally found that Tony's pace during the push ups and pull/chin ups is almost maniacle (sp?). I did much better with that workout when I ignored him and did it all at my own pace.

TracyX - Hello! I don't see a recent post from you yet, so I'll just wish you a good day. I hope all goes well.

Well, that's it for me so far today. Cheers!
SandraX

Morning,

Tracie: $$$$$ is back in my acct. I really envy you guys for sticking with the program, I’m all over the place, that’s how I do it, only thing matters is results, right?

As far as free styling goes, this is what dgirl posted this morning on OD looks good, the whole point behind FS is working legs 5/6 days a week with weights and without weights, I’m not sure how to work UB I do not have the book

My legs are just okay, nothing to shout about. I still tons of fat in my thighs always had it and probably always will, if I pick up a lb it’ll show up in legs.

This morning, MIS upper + hour jog. Tonight, doing a little free styling myself
Biceps 3 sets w/35 lb barbells
Triceps kickback 3 sets w/8 lb
Triceps dips 2 sets of 32
And abs, I may as well do something tonight I got to wash a few loads. I’m feeling good this morning.

Here’s what she posted: I like her rotation
DGirl said,
First...I don't have the book but this is what my current rotation is because I'm taking a break from heavy lifting and doing more endurance workouts. Is this enough for the legs?

Mon: High Step Challenge
Tues: GS Legs Standing portion +abs
Wed: Drill Max
Thurs: B&G (lower weights)
Fri: BM2
Sat: Kickbox Extreme + lunges
Sun: Rest

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk7/Day2/Rnd2
Workout: PlyoX / Kathy Smith LWTLW Leg Portion

Well hair is looking good this morning (and back to a nice red :) ). Now of course I want the shampoo and conditioner that she used on my head. :) I will have to wait until next appointment, or try to remember the name of it and find it on the internet. :) Idiot that I am I didn't write it down, and my brain didn't store the information. :7

Wendy, The bar I have is 9#. That is the heaviest that she recommends you use. What did you think of Shear Design last night?

Jeanette, If your barbell bar isn't very long, you probably could use it. When doing the combat drills the longer bar may get in your way.

Cheryl, You subbed!!!! :7 The X has actually made me like doing push-ups. I was never able to do as many push ups on my toes until an X rotation.

Teddygirl, Hope your bank has gotten your account straight. Yes we all need more workouts! :)

Ok tomorrow I want to try one of my Cardio Coach workouts. I bought the whole set, so which one should I try first?

Have a great day!

Laurie

SandraX: hello, we were posting at the same time. Yep, I’m my happy self today, thank you for caring.

Those of you who asked about my X well its been a long haul with him, we lived together for 6 years, but even when we break up we are together I’m still in love with him. I never had anyone who loves me the way he dose. I never believed in love at first site until I met him. Anywho, we are trying to work things out, I’m not rushing anything I like my freedom……By the way he’s 13 years younger than myself and fine as what. Have you ever woke up with someone and they wake up fine?

Good Morning!

No time to read anything this morning. I am off the Dr.'s appt for my knees. DH was up part of the night having to fiddle with the A/C because I woke up about 0200 ROASTING. Come to find out, the compressor switch for the A/C was off, so the fan was blowing regular air around! It's better now.

Later!

Oh, no Kenpo-like workout last night either....was in the yard working for about 2 hrs.

Hi just popping on while DD is putting on her THIRD outfit of the morning! LOL It's pretty chilly here today, so I am planning on doing some sort of indoor cardio. My chest is still tight, but I really feel like I need to do the cardio. I'll do something I can take it easy on and modify if necessary. Also will probably only do about 30 minutes...then I will do SH chest.

Teddygirl...Glad you money is in your account...I also noticed that you sidestepped all the questions about your X yesterday!

Traci...Glad you are on the upswing of your cycle!

Laurie...It's always nice to have your hair done and looking pretty. Have fun with Plyo today!

Lily...Well, hope you enjoyed the Sopranos...Yoga X was one of my least favorites...You may want to try subbing a shorter yoga workout...since it really is beneficial to your training.

Sandra...I'll bbl to get to you...Just have to say that I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts today.

Okay...gotta go get the diva's lunch ready!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Ladies, Just had to let you know that I was over at VF and there was a post on there about Tony's new workouts. He is finished filming the two new P90X workouts and he says "rumor" has it that he is doing P90X Masters. Wonder what those will be like. :D Ok so my credit card isn't done spending yet!

http://tonyhorton.blogspot.com/

Laurie

Good morning my fellow Xers!

Today was TLT's Finding Your Core with Susan Harris. Nice change of pace workout for me. Glad I'm switching it up this week. She throws in lots of little stretches to the back that are nice. Tonite is a bike club meeting and then home to start my pork ribs.

Traci, glad you're on your way back to full strength. Must be a good feeling to know that the AFPA will be ready to mail today. Good work for achieving your deadline. We are lighting the BBQ tomorrow around 4:00 so snacks, wine, etc. will be available then, with dinner realistically around 6 or so. Speaking of wine, still have at least 2 more weeks before bottling. My sister has a big corker so that will be available to us, instead of the little hand corker. I'll get my mom to wash the bottles and I'll get some labels made. I do love to bake, but only do it for special occasions as I would want to eat anything left around the house as DH doesn't eat sweets.

Lily, Legs and Back is a good one. Never really dreaded that one at all. You will hear Dreya moaning in that one. She's such a wuss LOL! I've gotten to where I like working my legs more now, just can't use heavy weights for them. L&B uses almost no weight. Fitness Freak does have good rotations. Think I used the 1 body part one before and I saw results. You are so right, the first week of the X is trial and error.

Laurie, my BB is pretty long so don't think it would work for that DVD. I should get my DS or DH to cut off the ends as I'll never ever use enough plates to need the extra length. I bet I could have 3" chopped off each end. Hope you find out the name of that shampoo and conditioner. Can you call the shop?

Sandra, I agree, B&G is my favorite lower body workout. It just keeps moving along and I'm never bored doing endless squats and lunges. Just has different ways of getting in there. Our Memorial Day holiday starts on May 26th. Your trip to the dinosaur museum sounds really fun. I like that kind of stuff. Sounds like the lice situation is coming to an end, thank God! Hoping for a good outcome on the your father's scan. My mom and dad are having a family BBQ on Friday. My dad's 2 brothers are coming up from southern Calif. and the bay area. They'll be here on Friday around noon I'm hoping. DH and I will be helping mom and dad with the BBQing and prep. Lots of other family there, plus friends. We are BBQing pork ribs, chicken and DH is bringing a few ribeyes and beef ribs. I'll be making a dutch oven dessert. I love making desserts in that thing. Of course there will be snacks, cheese, wine, all that stuff. I'll be leaving the next day (Saturday) for the triathlon that is on Sunday. So Basso is out. Gads, what a waste!!! My friend rode in a crit over in Reno on Tuesday night and he said Bobby Julich rode in it too. He got to see him riding. My friend was in the "C" class and Bobby was in the "A" class. Bobby is from Reno, NV I believe. Think the Giro is going on now? I've missed Cyclism Sunday for the last few Sundays and will miss it again this Sunday due to the tri.

Teddygirl, glad the $$ situation is straightened out. Hope your day is a good one. I've been able to walk for about 30 minutes every day on my lunch hour. No real intensity, just keeping the legs moving and gets me away from my desk.

Jeanette

Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day??/ Kenpo & ARX/ Round 1

Good Morning Xers!

I got my late night L&B done. I just didn't have the motivation to do ARX. I'll do it this evening with Phil after he does L&B. He fell asleep watching me workout last night. He'll skip Kenpo tonight. :) :) :) As you can see, I don't mind. He gets enough steady state cardio at work going up and down ladders and arms up in the air, etc. And, well, I don't have to hold my breath waiting for him to accidentally hit me or the tv. ;-)

Fathers: Thanks for the support. You guys are very sweet and understanding. Phil is taking this pretty well. We've all had our moments. I'm not sure how he will be once his father succumbs to the cancer. The good side, if there is one, is that since it's brain cancer, his father isn't feeling any pain right now. He did get an energy drain during radiation, but he's not in any pain. It's kinda of surreal since he feels normal except for his short term memory loss. He hasn't gotten any headaches. He's such a sweet man! The one thing he asked the doctor was if the cancer would cause him to be violent. Again, he was concerned for Phil's mom. He'd never want to hurt her. It's so very sad and sweet watching them go through this. I see the best parts of them in Phil more so now.

I don't have another window open. I'll try my best for personals.

Traci-X: Here we go again with the diet. I hear you! ;-) My 60 day progress pics will prove you right as there isn't any noticeable difference from day 30. At least, I don't think so. I did notice strength gains a during week 6. It makes me feel like there's some improvement. LOL on your cautionary week workouts. I'm so with you! Oh, that's good I'm not the only one to notice Jackie's leadership skills. Phil can't stand watching her interact with Peeler. He's got a soft spot for the guy. Peeler also makes him laugh with his Southern Boy persona. Go Team Peeler! LOL On Shiva: You'll love her style. On Eoin. Thanks so much for never openly embarrassing me when I've misspelled his name!

Sandra-X: Yes, I saw your words of wisdom and reminder to Nicole. :p Just giving you a hard time since she did ask while you were on vacation. You must have been too busy eating all the delicious food to notice. ;-) Yes, I agree. Coconut steamed rice is BAD, BAD, BAD! Said in true Tony coca cola form.

Teddygirl: Will you be able to stick to a generic freestyle rotation? Not that it's a bad thing if you aren't. Just asking. If you are, I'd love to find out the results. I have quite a bit of fat on my thighs too. The X has leaned them out 1/2". But, I can see them hitting another plateau post X. If you already haven't, you should post your freestyle question in OD. The ladies there should be able to help you.

Well, my friend should be here soon. I best change out of my hand me up Ninja pj pants and into my new FAVORITE Be Present pants.

I'll be back later today for more personal personals. It's hard to do without another window open to go back and read.

Blessings,
Wendy

Debra: Thank you, did not mean to side step questions regarding my X my day was so blah..blah... I tell you one of these day, but okay now. Enjoy your workout.

Jeanette: I wish I could walk on my lunch hour, but where our office is in no man land, and there's too many animals, really we’d had a 4 feet snake at our door one summer and the largest turtle I ever seen in my life at our door. And we have no roads. Enjoy your walk today keep them legs moving.

Wendy: I’m getting back to legs, as if I ever left;) But to answer your question yes getting back to generic freestyling. I say go for it, and the results will come, really. Try it for a few weeks I’m sure you’ll be pleased.

WOW everyones up and about EARLY!

Just a quick pit stop to say that I posted a few of the 25 million (OK 53!) AFPA pics on my pic trail if ya want to peak.

TEDDYGIRL: DO NOT ENABLE WENDY TO STRAY FROM TONY! :p

WENDY: lalalalalalal *fingers in ears* lalalalalalalaal
DO NOT LISTEN TO TG! :p

Back later- heading to post office to officially drop the very large packet in the mail!!! WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo
I may have a glass of wine tonight to celebrate!!!

LaurieX - Very interesting blog from Tony. The way he drawls it all out makes me think of that David Hasselhoff video LOL! I'm sure he wasn't drunk when he recorded that....right? So, if I understood all that correctly, Tony is *adding* some workouts to the original P90X series (a new Kenpo, and an IntervalX)? He's also filmed some Ten Minute Training videos. And is going to do a P90X Masters Series. How come BeachBody doesn't just give a coherent synopsis of their upcoming series, like Cathe does? It would make this information much easier to follow. Anyway, thanks for finding this blog.

JeanetteX - Oooooh, that bbq sounds like it's going to be GREAT! Enjoy!!

Wendy - That post was definitely sub-par for you. That's a regular post by a regular person. You need to X it up a bit. This is a P90X forum! Not some rinky dinky forum from the seventies....(just kidding with you).

Cheers,
SandraX

Hi, everyone!!

Yes, I subbed.

Lily: I can understand where you're coming from completely.

Traci, all: good suggestions on going at your own pace. I was actually liking the push-ups and did more from my toes than I've ever done in a prior workout since they weren't one set after the other like Cathe's GS "drop sets" - and if I'd really worked with the pullup/chin ups and done them at a slower pace I might have gotten a little more out of it.

But part of it, yes, was that I really felt like I was missing the pullovers, flies, deadlifts, etc. in a traditional Cathe S&H workout and I needed those, too. I do feel some nice chest soreness this morning, at least a bit.

This morning I did 25 minutes of PlyoX followed by 45 minutes of IMAX2
:7 :7 :7 Same thing. Tony's stuff was doing me some good, I could tell, it's just that I was so annoyed with him by 25 minutes that I felt like I needed a good session of Cathe to feel like I'd gotten my cardio in. So I'm happy. The good news is that it's a nice rotation and I've been getting a 70-75 min workout in each day.

Mary, where are you gal??? Have you started your rotation yet???

Teddygirl, I completely understand about you and the Ex. Whatever works for you is what you need to be doing.

Lily, Wendy, all - I am realizing it's been a loooong time since I've done any yoga and it is really good. I will get back to it again.

Have a wonderful morning, everyone!!

Cheryl

TracieX: OMG, you look awesome I can definitely see weight lost in your face and upper body and your biceps our popping out. Nice work. Okay, okay, okay, I promise I will not stray Wendy from Tonyx( you have my word. You should have a glass of wine to celebrate all your hard workx( I am so very proud of you:) :) Nice work!

Hi all,

Yesterday, after Sandra’s comment, I did the push/pull upper 3x. It was a good workout and I was glad to be done. Then I did magically hips. I was going to do legs, but my glute was tight all day and I decided I wasn’t in the mood to increase the pain by doing leg work. I was stupid by doing several things different within a few days, and now it will take me a little while to figure out what triggered the discomfort again.

Today will be legs, maybe a walk, and then I think Tone.

JMO – but if you want to get X results, you need to do the X as produced with only a few subs. Otherwise you are just doing what you were always doing. There is a comfort zone in doing the same old thing, and there is also a great benefit to challenging the muscles differently. I think that learning to do pull/chin ups was probably the best thing that could ever happen to my upper body workouts.

No time for personals, I have work to do.

Tracy

Phase 2/ Day 46 / Yoga /Rd 2
Probably doing a 30 minute Yoga (Eoin) + a SSC run
Cycle Day 4: Cautionary Workouts
~~No Doubles Day~~

Well AFPA is officially in the hands of the powers that be.... 6 weeks ahead of me where I can think of something else... I've worked hard over the years to let things go once my part has been done- for that I am grateful. Reminds me of my garden- All I can do is plant the seed, water it, give it good food and the rest is up to another.
Thanks for all your wonderful support and gentle scolding throughout the past months!

Ψ TeddyGirl
Hooray on banking being resolved! What a load off the mind! Thanks for info on Freestyle Legs… I am going to do Plyo _ Legs as called for in X but will add various other things throughout the week as my legs are not responding nearly as well this round. I have already been doing extra this & that to the 2 Tonys but will now utilize other options on the other days. WooHoo on the younger man!!! If I am ever a widow (GOD FORBID!) I promise you that’s the direction I’ll go! You go for it and just be happy!
Can I just KISS you for the kind remarks???? Gosh you are my biggest cheerleader- Thank you! I am the least photogenic person in the world and cringe at any and all pics so I do appreciate your words.

Ψ Wendy
Good job on getting L&B checked off! It gets harder & harder to find motivation for ARX doesn’t it? LOL on Eoin… I added him to spell-check so that’s why I don’t get busted anymore!

Ψ Laurie X
So I see you’re back to your natural red! I LOVE when I go to salon to get natural again! On CC… Close your eyes and pick one- there are really no easy and no boring ones – its all about how intensely you push when Sean says GO! Thanks for link to Tony! I shall go for a listen as soon as I leave here!

Ψ Sandra X
Hey Sarge- Your troops are OUT OF CONTROL with X subbing! What ya gonna do to us? I think the only way to reel us all back in is for you to do a Phase 3 again for 30 days! We need LEADERSHIP!
We are a balmy 88 now- just had a “cold front” come in and cool us off from 92! LOVE TEXAS!!! Oh your description of the butt feeling is PERFECT! That’s exactly how I feel after doing it (without floor work of course!) Our US Holiday Monday the 28th! I’ll be at bay this weekend and of course the next for long weekend… Cannot wait to be able to actually go & fish rather than study. If I catch anything I’ll take pics! Your long weekend sounds delightful! Have a blast and relax! Glad you liked Edamame… it’s a great snack food for when you need to keep your hands & mouth away from more tantalizing foods! Walgreen’s & TRACI were the culprits in the pic fiasco but its all said & done so no harm/no foul.

Ψ Lily
LOL on the confessions! Well I’ve heard of not doing Yoga X in favor of a light cardio but NEVER to watch the Sopranos! That’s too funny!!!! Do worries… Don’t tell Sarge Sandra as I think she forgot but I only did Yoga X in full 1 x round 1 and ½ of it 1 time…. I was a BAD yoga gal back then. I totally see why you would feel that the weight work is less than Cathe- Yes- if you are used to 1 part per day (my fav) then it does feel like that- also probably because you don’t use weights for chest work with Tony so its like chest work is “missing” (note Cheryls solution!)… I didn’t mind the pushups in place of weights tho only because I was able to have chest DOMS with them vs rarely with weights.

Ψ MARY
WE ARE MISSING YOU! WHATS HAPPENING ??????

Ψ Cheryl
You are killin’ me woman! If you get better results than all of us put together I’m gonna get ya! A new rotation- ½ Tony + ½ Cathe EVERY DAY! LOL You do what makes you happy- you are so advanced already that probably a mix n match of Tony / Cathe / running will be great for you!

Ψ Jeanette X
Back stretches sound heavenly! Especially for you this week. Nice selection. I’d better go pack so I can make my plane before 4:00 festivities tomorrow!!! Cant believe there’s just 2 weeks left on the fermentation! Will that be cause for yet another party with salami & cheese?

Ψ Debra X
Sounds like you’re feeling just a bit better… Take it easy. VERY funny about your little Diva and 3 outfits!

Ψ Amy
Hope all went well at Dr! Take care of you!

Ψ TRACY X
WOW what a workout yesterday! You have got to be the buffest woman on the planet right now!

Off to garden a bit then workout later. Have a fabulous day ladies!

What’s this, Tony is making another P90X workout? Is it the same as before 12 tapes or DVDs? Why haven’t I heard anything about this?.

Nancy: your picture is lovely what a nice smile you have.

ttyl going over to beachbody………

LAURIE-
WOW on the voice blogs! I so very much needed to hear Tonys Who Are You blog today! He really got me to do some soul searching!

Also- LOVE the concept of 10 minute trainers!!!! Get that credit card out1

Thanks so much for sharing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.