:7 HAPPY TUESDAY
:7 Xer Chicks!

جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججججججججججججججج ج
Phase 2/ Day 51 / Plyo X + MTV Abs /Rd 2
Cycle Day 9: Push it baby!
Doubles: Landscaping Project !
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججج

Morning all!
Went outside to start prepping all the Landscaping tools for sunrise and its started to rain- We have summer rain pretty much daily for 5 months – nothing to severe usually just enough to make all the ground critters move about and scare me when I start to dig! LOL

My entire lower body is so very very very very sore from the run Sunday. A true case of DOMS! How on earth am I suppose to “bring it” with PlyoX today? Tony will just have to laugh at me as I will do my best & forget the rest…. DH said I was moaning all night and at one point he recalls I had my legs hugged up into my chest moaning- LOLOLOL He thought I was having naughty dreams- I had to reassure him that I was simply in pain! Somehow he liked that better!

Off to catch up on yesterday’s tidbits!

Great morning to all
:7

RE: Xers ~

جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج
Phase 2/ Day 51 / Plyo X + MTV Abs /Rd 2
Cycle Day 9: Push it baby!
Doubles: Landscaping Project !
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججج

جججججججججججج Sandra X جججججججججججج
Well I caved and ordered the Barnard book that you like so well. I had a pleasant day by eating vegan yesterday and was surprised I had no hunger at all. It must have been how I matched foods because I have never been able to do it before without a lot of light headedness and hunger. I did include my usual protein shake after workout but there is less than 1 gram sugar in that so maybe its not too bad. Did you give up coffee????? I doubt that will happen on my end anytime too soon so it may all be in vain in terms of killing the craving monster. Are you following the 3 week plan I read he included in book? Are you leaning out? Today I’m bloated- from the beans / cabbage salads I suppose…. Hope your day was simply perfect with your girlfriend!
Question on Tony’s Live FBE… Can it be purchased solo? I could just go check but if I get on BB I will surely order something! LOL

جججججججججججج Jeanette X جججججججججججج
WooHoo Happy Dance on your INCREDIBLE results! My goodness woman I do believe you have found your forte’! I cant imagine the excitement level when you heard the news!! FABULOUS!!! Its great you have been able to enjoy some well deserved time off! Anyone can handle work for a few days! Hope your Memorial camping trip is delightful! We are of course heading to bay – it’s a bit crowded (by small town standards) on holidays but the weather is perfect for fishing.
Totally Hot Cardio is the Christi Taylor I decided on- its non step- Hilo option but the music sold me! My generation – updated renditions of music like Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog! I laughed and whooped and smiled the entire time!

جججججججججججج Cheryl جججججججججججج
So glad to see you check-in! I hope we die hard Tony fans don’t scare you off- Do the X however it fits into your life! When one has a 14% BF goal in site I think you already workout for optimum results… Maybe I’ll follow the Cheryl Plan after this round!

جججججججججججج Debra X جججججججججججج
Oh the Farmer Market makes me want to move so badly! I really miss that in this city- We have a very small one but its in the heart of DT so it just takes something away from the experience. I’d move to Seattle if I could & live at FMarket there…Your new life is just right around the corner- I am so praying that it heals all & gives you and DH the fresh start you are looking for. PLEASE DON’T WORKOUT !!!!!

جججججججججججج Nicole جججججججججججج
I agree that calorie counting can become so mundane and binding! I stopped about a month ago and although I “think” about it I just couldn’t see living the rest of my life doing it- to me its not “normal” and unnecessary if I am eating properly. I was stunned to hear about your anorexia- my goodness that’s a huge load to carry- congratulations on beating the terrible disease and looking so healthy now. LOL on the Yoga for Triathaletes! I’m still collecting Yoga for Whiney Wimps!

جججججججججججج TeddyGirl جججججججججججج
Well I sure hope you feel better today or at least are doing away with the negative self talk! You deserve much kinder words dear!

جججججججججججج Wendy جججججججججججج
Good job on doing part of Yoga X! Its done & now you can move forward! I so hope you find your rhythm for final phase- The way I looked at it was that if I didn’t bring it really good in Phase 3 then I had wasted 3 months of my life… That kicked me in the booty and I never really strayed again… Of course that could be because I had strayed so much Phase 2~ lol Hang tough!

Well thunder is BOOMING and I don’t want to lose post so HI to all and I’ll BBL!

Good Morning.

Wendy: I slept alone wasn’t suppose too, I made up so many excuses, just didn’t feel up to company, needed to do me , that why were not together I just don’t want anyone to take up "ME" time. He claims I am selfish and he's right workout and me comes before him. Yesterday, he said he just don’t fit in and I won’t be hearing from him again, I heard that a zillion times. I swear I love him but not enough to get back together, its tough.

Up at 4:15, watched Divorce Court it was hilarious this morning, I had a hard time getting my butt in gear, probably due to walking last night. I walked 1 hr & 50 minutes, nice work. Okay, didn’t think about me walking long and hard was the cause of my slothfulness this morning.

This morning, I did Imax 2 not as good of a workout as I usually do, I stopped about 3 or 4 times couldn’t figure out why till now, It was the walk.

Tonight, PUB add-ons if I dont have company tonight I’ll check back later.

Oh, someone posted a vegan link, I can not find it, please post again.

Teddygirl~

Morning,

Today was GS Back, then KPC Cardio Conditioning and stability ball abs to make 60 minutes (cut down the cardio conditioning). I will do a hill climb bike ride tonite after work.

Traci, you have rain every day? Wish we did, but only showers that stop quickly. It's been so dry here. We changed to our favorite camping spot as it's dry enough to get in here. Usually we can't get in until the 4th of July. LOL about your DH and thinking you were having naughty dreams, you are a crackup!!! Are you sore from the Cardio Coach workout? And you ran like 5 miles? Are you crazy? When I did that funky triathlon last year, I ran 4 miles and I hadn't run at all previously. I was sore all week, couldn't even do my bike time trial. Maybe PlyoX will actually loosen things up? Totally Hot Cardio is Christi of course, that's why it sounded familiar. I may have to order that one. I have the Solid Gold workouts but haven't gotten thru those yet. Is it pretty doable choreo wise? Yep, I was pretty excited about our results from the tri. Also to see where I fit in against others doing the same course.

Teddygirl, hope you have a great day. I feel like if it's meant to be, there would be no excuses, afterthoughts. Sounds like you've got it right to me re: your relationship with ex. Hugs to you. Enjoy PUB tonite. I've been walking on my lunch break. Usually only about 25 minutes and not fast walking, just moving the joints and circulation. I enjoy the break and listen to music during that time.

Jeanette

Good morning,

Well, when I say I'll BBL, you all have to just ignore me. I suppose you've figured that out already. I went to the greenhouse in the morning, then in the afternoon we had other guests come for a visit. It was a nice way to spend the day. It's back to a regular Tuesday now. I might go out this morning and buy some pots and soil for my new plants: cherry tomatoes, large tomatoes, spinach, kale, buttercrunch lettuce, basil, oregano, chocolate mint, sunflowers, echinacea, and marigolds. I don't think this list is complete, but it's all that comes to mind right now. I'm most excited about the tomato plants. There's nothing like sun-warm tomatoes picked fresh off the vine. :9 :9 :9

TraciX - I'm so very sorry about your aunt!! You'll have to raise a glass to her every Christmas. Was it a sudden passing? So are you planning on going full vegan, or just implementing more vegan meals into your day? I'm having some success this time around. Last time I let myself have things like muffin, desserts, etc. even though they had dairy in them. Going hungry is not an issue for me with my eating these days. That's what I like so much about it; I can eat until I'm comfortably full. No portion control, calorie counting, etc. Just eat nutritionally dense foods, and feel good about it. I'm currently making a prune compote to put on my morning oatmeal, as per a recipe in Barnard's book. Barnard and Furhman are very similar in how your eating ultimately shakes out. In Furhman's book I highly recommend the Acorn Squash Supreme (very filling and satisfying; easy to make). Give up coffee????? Are you kidding?? If I'd have done that, you all would know about it! I'd be moaning and groaning my way through every post for at least a week! No, I have no plans to do that, at this time. I just keep the dependency symptoms at bay by giving myself a steady supply until mid afternoon :) 2 cups of coffee in the morning; 1 cup of green tea at 2pm. Yes, I think I am leaning out. I lost 1.2 pounds last week. Nope, not following his 3 week plan, or Furhman's 6 week plan. Just following the principles of their recommendations: eat food with high nutrient density, and that won't do my body harm. I eat one large leafy-green salad a day, not the 2 that Furhman suggests. And I eat more grains than Furhman recommends, because I'm not trying to lose 20 pounds in 6 weeks. Gotta fuel my muscles, too. Furhman doesn't seem to think his readers exercise. They probably don't. I don't eat tons of grains: steel cut oatmeal or Kashi Go Lean in the morning, maybe a slice of pumpernickel bread with my afternoon or evening snack, maybe a Harvest Crunch bar(a locally made granola-type bar that is very low in sugar and made of oatmeal, flax, wheat germ, almonds, raisins, etc.). Sometimes for a pre-workout snack I'll have a slice of ww bread with almond butter and 2x the Fruit jam. I try to keep my wheat intake, whole or otherwise, to a bare minimum. I don't know if you can by P90 FBExpress on its own. We got it as part of the package when I ordered P90 for DH. It's essentially a short version of PlyoX, or Plyo Legs. I honestly wouldn't go out of your way to buy it, since you already own those two workouts.

JeanetteX - 1st place!! I'm not surprised. Congratulations! You are an official athlete in my mind. Do you feel like one? Your day yesterday in the woods sounds as wonderful as always. I hope Tillie perks up today.

Wendy - Your mother's garden sounds like heaven-on-earth to me! That's fantastic! You must have loved that. Do you have your own garden now? I'm much more excited about growing vegetables than I've ever been about growing flowers. I would love to have a part of the yard devoted to pumpkins and sunflowers. Gonna have to get a bigger yard! You're 2/3 of the way through P90X!! Woohoo! You're heading into the home stretch! You can do it, yes you can! How's Phil doing? Is he still ingesting those calorie-dense shakes? We have a few of the P90 Masters Series workouts, although haven't tried them yet. I haven't even previewed most of them! Based on what I've seen, though, they appear to be at an intermediate-advanced level. For a P90X grad, they might be useful to maintain. For someone brand new to exercising, they would be very hard. Does that help?

DebraX - oooh, bronchitis! Take your meds, lie in bed all day, and get yourself healthy again. You have stuff to do! I hope you feel better soon.

TracyX - Hola! I hope you're having a good day. I've got my friend's husband all interested in Yoga Shakti and PY4H. Now I have to make sure I do each of them frequently, so I can stay at a more advanced level than him. Yes, I'm competitive :)

Today I'm going to do some cardio. Possibly Cardio Fusion, Mix and Match premix. Never tried that one before.

To everyone I haven't talk to yet: have a great day!

Cheers,
SandraX

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk7/Day6/Rnd2
Workout: Sherri Jacquelyn's Criss Cross Cardio

This is the end of Week 7 for me and I will start recovery week tomorrow. :) Can't believe that I'm almost done with another round. :D I received two Cathe Catalog's yesterday. I'm thinking it is because DH had bought something from Cathe's site. I will give it to one of my sisters, maybe it will get them into Cathe. :)

Oldest DD wants me to come to the conference meet today. So that means getting out butts to another school. Since this is the last one I can attend (she has her last on Thursday), I will get my butt out there. This means my workout will have to wait until 9 or 10 tonight. :(

Yesterday when doing the pulse-ups in ARX, I tried extra hard to keep my hips up (like Cathe recommends in B&G). My abs where fried after that, but it made me feel so strong. Can't believe I'm saying this but ARX was fun for me. I've lost my mind haven't I. :D

Traci, So glad you enjoyed Absolute Kickboxing. I was tempted to do one of the premixes tonight, may just change my mind on that also. :) Hey maybe the plyoX will loosen those legs up and the pain in your legs will diminish.

Jeanette, Didn't have time yesterday to give you a ^^^^5 on the bike ride. I have a friend that has been doing some indoor triathlons this winter, and she wants me to join her. I will have to see... someday I will attempt something like this. :) Glad to hear that your dog is bouncing back so well from her trauma.

Have to get going BBL,

Laurie

Good morning ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing okay this morning...I just say okay, since TG is having ex problems...and Traci is moaning while she digs in the dirt! I am feeling much better after only a day of antibiotics, but I am going to try to take it easy so that I don't bring on a relapse. I have to go to the grocery store, and I have a few other errands to run...so I may try to get a bike ride in around the neighborhood...that way if I'm feeling yucky, I can always just head home. I will definitely do SH shoulders today. I did get a couple of new videos yesterday, so if for some reason I don't feel like a ride, I will do my new pilates tape and add on SH...Okay I hear the diva upstairs singing, which means she is probably not getting ready for school....so gotta get her going as we are SUPER late today since we both slept in a bit.

I'll bbl this afternoon with personals...Hope everyone has a glorious day!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Well the morning has been rained out! 5” of rain and it still drizzling- I do believe landscaping project is on hold til tomorrow… As soon as dogs calm down I can go workout… I decided to make a vegan recipe while I was waiting out the rain- its made in the slow cooker so I wont taste until lunch time but it looks yummy!

Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole

28 oz can crushed tomatoes in tomato puree
14.5 oz jar chunky salsa
6 oz can tomato paste
2/ 15 oz cans black beans rinsed & drained
15.25 oz can whole kernel corn
4 oz diced green chilies
2.25 oz drained sliced ripe olives
1 ½ tablespoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Corn tortillas

In large bowl mix all ingredients except corn tortillas
Put about 1 cup of mixture into bottom of crock pot – top with 1 or 2 tortillas (breaking to cover mixture) continue layering in crock-pot in same manner
Cook on low for 5 hours

BBL with personals!

TracieX: did I miss something? I don’t always have the time at work to back track to read everyone’s post. Sorry to hear about your aunt my friend ((((((HUGS))))))

DebraX: No X BF problems here.

JeanetteX: You got that right, I finally got it right after a 100 years, and lovinggggggg it. I tell my girlfriend all the time, there’s nothing wrong with being single, this is the first time in my life I been alone, I have been married and divorced twice Aw.. I love me:D Enjoy your walk, yesterday my walk was so relaxing, listening to soft jazz sun shining in my face the weather was perfect :) :)

Why did my supervisor wife make homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies WHY?x( x(

Teddygirl~

Back for a few personals…..

ججججججججج Sandra X جججججججججججج
Your new garden will be just FABULOUS! I did the tomato plants a few years ago and had sop many I was pretty overwhelmed- If I knew how to can I’d be in great shape! Isnt it awesome knowing you’ll be eating pesticide free foods?! I pulled out my ETL book for the recipe you suggested and for some reason the ETL process doesn’t seem as daunting now. Maybe I have cleaned up my act more than I thought… I am starting the 6 week plan he talks about (not necessarily all his recipes) – Its seems very doable. I’ll include fish 2x a week tho. I wont be a freak about it all but I felt so good yesterday that I think I’ll just move forward. Thanks for taking the time to share about your experiences.

جججججججججججج Jeanette X جججججججججججج
It was indeed the CC 5.5 miles on Sunday that got me good! My legs are showing “the cut” for 2 days solid now- I think my calves are pretty toasted and my tibialis needs a good stretch today. Since I can’t get to the garden without a boat I’ll probably do a long stretch Max after Plyo & abs. I bet Solid Gold is really good too! I am so happy to have found a few instructors that help balance out our hardcore Cathe!

جججججججججججج Laurie X جججججججججججج
I sure hope you & Jeanette are right about plyo loosening me up! I look BIZARRE walking around this morning! Lol* WooHoo on ARX yesterday! I am just so impressed by you doing that one this round… I’m keeping it off calendar til final phase in a few days! I got 2 catalogs yesterday too- I felt badly as I know they are really expensive… Come to think of it DH ordered from them at Xmas too.

جججججججججججج Debra X جججججججججججج
We just cant you to take a few days off can we? Just take it slow my dear!

LOL on the cookies! There are saboteurs EVERYWHERE! GREAT job on the walk last night! Its still one of the best forms of exercise out there! Keep it up!

Great day to all- I think the rain is ceasing so I can go workout! HOORAY!

Hi all,

Well, I lost my long post with personals and everything, and I don't have time to do it again. I did make comments to everyone!

Yesterday I did BM1 and MM upper only. It was a good combination and then I finished it off with Sweat which, if you really concentrate, is a good finisher for upper body.

I'll be back later,

Tracy

Good Afternoon!

Phase 2/ Week 8/ Day ??/ CS

There must be a funeral for a firefighter. The firemen have two firetrucks positioned opposite of eachother. Their ladders are raised and come together in the air. A large flag is attached and hanging from the tips of the ladders. The funeral procession will drive under the ladders and flag while the men stand at attention. Our house sits on a corner plot. Our corner is the last four corner intersection before turning into the cemetary next door to us. This is only the second time in 10 years we've seen them do this. The last time they did this was last summer. I'm wondering if this is a new thing or only for those who die while in duty.

Other than that, not much is going on here. I might wait to do CS tonight when Phil gets home. I'll call him first to see if he plans on doing it with me first. He got the pantry door hung last night. He may want to hang the closet door tonight and finish hanging drywall.

Oldest dd just went outside to ask questions. I better go make sure she doesn't offend.

BBL,
Wendy

I think it’s time for me to start or at least try Barry’s BC workouts, I need a change of pace.

I AM BORED STIFF, GOING TO TAKE MY LUNCH JUST CANT WAIT UNTIL 2

Teddygirl~

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day 2/ Round 1

PlyoX

Well, I did Plyo this morning and it kicked my butt. My husband got home from his bike ride and walked in and said, "Oh, so your doing the hip expanding workout, huh?". I know he's right too. I know it helps my cardiovascular endurance but I really do feel it in my legs. I'm starting to wonder if I'll make it with the P90X lower body workouts. I like the upper body results but I fell like the lower body issues are going to get worse. I am thinking about getting the Slim In 6 series to follow up the X. Have any of you had good luck with it. I think I remember Traci doing it. On to personals:

Jeanette, Wow!! First place overall and second for you on bike time^^^^^^^Five! What a way to start doing triathalons. I'm so excited for you:) I was anorexice for about three years starting when I was 14. At the end I started throwing up as well. I was bulimic for about three years as well and still struggle with it every now and again. When I started dating my husband, he found out what I was doing and said he would break up with me if I continued. I think at that point I wanted someone to give me permission to stop and that did it. He doesn't know I still struggle with it every once and a while but I know he would be upset. The funny thing is when I get the flu or food poisoning I hate throwing up.

Traci-X, LOL about the "naughty dreams". What it is with men and their wishful thinking:) Glad you have DOMS, always a sign of improvement:) You'll have to let me know what you think of the enchilada casserole. I make a similar one but I put cornbread batter on top instead.

SandraX, I want to see pictures of this fabulous sounding garden.

Debra, Glad your on the mend. Have fun on your bike ride or trying your new videos.

Wendy, Yeah, almost orginization time:) Both of my brothers and my brother-in-law are firefighters so it's sad to hear of one dting. I always feel bad for the families, especially the ones form 9/11. Hope your workout is back on schedule today. I wish I was done with the 90 days.

Tracy, What a drag to lose your whole post! I just do what Wendy recommended and open up my reply in the forum and then go back and forth between the posts and my reply window. Hope you have a great day!

Hi Amy, Cheryl, Mary, Lily, Teddygirl, Laurie and anyone else I missed.

Make it a great day,

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Hi all,

I guess that I forgot that I had saved it in Word. I was sitting in the car and I lost my internet signal when I wrote this.

Today will be a CTX step something, ½ hour of legs, and then yoga; either magically hips or Shiva fluidity. The sequence that I like is 90 minutes and I don’t know if I will have that much time. There is definitely an art to sequencing yoga poses to gain maximum flexibility; for me, Shiva is by far the best.

Wendy - I added extra legs throughout the X. I needed more.

Traci – Sorry about your Aunt. That much running with no build up to that much distance would surely leave me with lots of DOMS. If you spend about 20 minutes cooling down, walking/jogging/stretching, it will help to minimize the DOMS greatly. I don’t like DOMS that interferes with the next day’s workout.

Sandra – If only I had time to cook up more nutritionally dense snack food. I’m still eating Power Bar Harvest as a snack. I just haven’t had the energy to do a lot of extra cooking. It seems like I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking for the family.

Jeanette – First place?!!! That is wonderful. You go girl! Looks like you have really found a workout rotation that suits your needs.

Laurie – Enjoying ARX, well I guess you can make the best of anything. Congratulations for being able to wait so late to workout. I am not that dedicated. We have a running joke around our house that I turn into a pumpkin at 9pm.

Teddygirl – I so enjoy time alone. My kids are the only thing that has really kept me from being more of a recluse.

Debra – I think your body was telling you something with all of that coughing. Maybe only weight work for a few days to let the lungs heal up.

Later guys, sorry if I missed anyone.

Tracy

Back for a few personals…..

OK- Results are in for Vegan Enchilada –
YUMMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I had some “plain” really good – although if you are accustomed to any “sweetness” in your sauces the first few bites are a palate opener! Then I had some over a large bed of mixed greens and it was like having a taco salad! Too good and easy because of crock pot!

I started to do Plyo and couldn’t get legs to loosen up enough to go as deep/low as I need/like….. So plan B- I’ll take my stretch day today (StretchMax ) – its been 6 days since I rested anyway and I’ll pick it up with Plyo X & Abs tomorrow…. We have the visitation service for Wendell’s Aunt tonight or I’d just do it then.

جججججججججججج TRACY X جججججججججججج
Glad you found your post! So frustrating when its lost for good! I actually did walk/ stretch after my run… but thanks for reminder.
I think it’s just the regular conditioning that your body has to go thru with a new activity- running isn’t something I find I have any muscle memory with so I have to stay consistent.

جججججججججججج Wendy جججججججججججج
Oh that is so sad about the firefighter- I have the utmost admiration for people who do that job- thankless most of the time (just like police officers) and I think they deserve the Hero title long before they ever pass away. Enjoy Core Syn- if that’s possible!

Oh you’d probably like a Barrys BootCamp week or so! Its fast paced just like you like it! Go for it girl! His non TM cardio is da bomb for legs! Good thinking!

جججججججججججج Nicole جججججججججججج
LOL on DH’s Plyo comment! That’s priceless! Feel free to add in another day of legs…. I like doing Butts & Guts or Legs & Glutes or Drill Max as a 3rd day. I have Slim Series & now Slim Express- Jeanette actually used them as a post X rotation- I only stick them in here & there… Oh that’s another GREAT LEGS tho’! Firm It Up is a wonderful one to lean out legs too!

Ok gals- Thats probably it for me til AM- be good, have fun and flex!

Phase 2/ Week 5/ Day2/ Plyo X /Rd 1
Doubles – Takin’ it on!

Good Afternoon Xer’s! I crawled out from under my rock to check-in & post for once.

After resting my wrist for 2 weeks. (Meaning no push up or pull ups)- I feel better. I did chest and back yesterday and felt my lats on the right overcompensating for the wrist. I will have to be very careful. I have done very little subbing so far and completed all the wo's for recovery week.

I love P90X! It makes me feel so strong. Especially my upper body.

I did cardioX for the first time y’day. Everytime I looked saw myself in the mirror during that wo I could see teeth within a big smile! Tony’s sense of humor resembles my DH’s. I think I’m in luv all over again!

Went camping in the Allegheny Nat’l Forest over the weekend. We camp in a 15' 1964 Scotty trailer. It’s so funny when people pass by and stare at the old thing. Hey! Wait I was born in ’64?!? Who cares? The trailer is great! We love it! And I don’t feel so old. The whole experience was lovely! Ahhh, Springtime in Western PA.

If it means anything I am always “thinking” of you "my fellow X-friends" on a daily basis. You are stuck in my head! I wish I could find the time to post more often.

Traci-X – You look fabulous! And such an inspiration. I do believe I will be purchasing more Yoga videos I feel the pain of the X if I don’t stretch enough. I’ve been using Stretch Max following wo’s hoping this will help with muscle in my neck and arms.

SandraX – The lovely garden out my window is plantless. Tonight is the night, not only for planting but putting up the bunny fence. Have to keep the critters out! Way to go and I too love sun warmed tomatos, mmmmmm!

Jeannette – Go girl! Biking everyday is so great! I miss it sooooo much. I haven’t been out for weeks. Wishing I could be there with you for an occasional workout.

Laurie- I believe you when you say you love ARX! Granted I’m at week 5, but I won’t give it up yet. Love the results! And the time just flies.

Now it’s time for me to go. Great day to all lady Xer’s! Later! Apologies if I addressed you above with the incorrect response.
:7 I'm a posting slacker.;-)

Just had the most vivid flashback in my closet that I had to share…. Tonight I’m rushing around trying to get ready for Aunt Helens visitation and I started getting upset because I couldnt find anything that fit to wear... All of the sudden I remembered vividly just 1 1/2 years ago…The last funeral I got ready to go to , DH found me sitting in the closet back then sobbing like a child as I sat on the closet floor. I had tried on everything in my closet and nothing fit- it was all at least 2 sizes too small. I had to run to TJ Max and buy something just so I could go to the funeral.....
This time I was getting frustrated but it was because everything in my closet is 2 sizes too big! I guess all I have shopped for in the past few months are jeans & workout clothes and tanks! Knowing Aunt Helen she’s looking down at me and saying… “Oh hell- just wear the damn jeans & a tank! & pour me a Jack Daniels!”

Swift Amy!!!! My gosh its nice to see you again! I am so happy for you and your stick-to-it attitude! We need more of that around here! I for one am doing a VERY funky version of round two! I felt WONDERFUL after two segments of Stretch Max today and so see that with doubles extra stretching & yoga can be very beneficial. Check in whenever you can- you’re inspiring to me and others I’m sure!

Gotta run gang- see ya in the AM!

Hi, everyone -

Wow, Traci, what a story about the closet experience. I'm so excited for you. Good luck at the Aunt Helen's visitation. I hope it goes well. Never easy.

Teddygirl, you are cracking me up as always. Choc. chip cookies indeed! Did you make it to lunch? Did you try the Barry's BC workout? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, ladies, add me to the list of those who love ARX. 8 months ago I couldn't last 5 minutes... I'm doing much better. I'm learning to appreciate it.

Still getting acquainted with everyone here. And still working up to full Tony workouts.

Today was GS Legs. Loved it! Sore already.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.