Xers ~~ Wednesday ~~

teddy16410

Cathlete
::::::::::::: Happy Good Morning Xers! ::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phase 2/ Week 2/ Day 3 / Back & Biceps + Abs / Round 2
My DOUBLES today is yesterdays PlyoX… Waited too long to mow yards and was wiped out from humidity…. Will be doing Tracey’s Premix Belly Burner in place of ARX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::: :::::::::::::: Personals::::::::::::::::::::

DB :) :) :) :)
Nice to see you again! As far as round 2…. I personally am not “bored” but I am doing doubles so variety is there. I was able to find some reasonable subs for ARX and Yoga which were my 2 “dread factors”. I think the reason boredom hasn’t set in is that I know Tony works for me… I floundered for 2 months after X and was so very ready to get back to it.

DEBRA X :) :) :) :)
So glad your booty is enjoying the padding! Does it make you feel like you dumped in a diaper too? Your new home is just lovely! I do picture you in a house of that stately nature! It’s incredible how affordable homes can be in certain parts of the country…I always said I could never move back to CA because my lifestyle would be cut in half! Texas has no state taxes and cost of living is still one of the most affordable in the US… DH certainly would have no boat and beach house either- couldn’t afford to play golf etc… DD is just a cutie pa-tooty! Quite a photogenic group of kids you Xers have produced! Fabulous workout yesterday! Poop Eaters always enjoy a good walk with mom! Are you enjoying one part per day? I am so looking forward to doing that in September as I prep my muscles for a trip home to see family. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

TeddyGirl :) :) :) :)
So sorry about your TM! I did chuckle tho as I am INSANE with those kinds of things! DH says I am ultra sensitive to sounds & distractions… I say he’s just super unaware! Hope its something a small can of WD 40 will fix! That stuff is magic! Hope you PM leg work was great!

Jeanette X :) :) :) :)
Anxious to hear how you’re feeling today!!! I do believe this is the first time I’ve ever heard you talk about not feeling well. Big healing hugs to you!!!

Sandra X :) :) :) :)
Ahhhhhh the sweet joy of being back in your home with all your own “stuff!”! I lived a good part of my corporate days in an airplane and hotel rooms so I really am not eager to travel much… actually I’d never get out to see the world if it weren’t for DH needing 2 vacations a year! About my sleeping & rotator cuff…. I am claustrophobic so I had to change side of bed with DH. “My” side resulted in me rolling over in the night to face away from DH and that landed me on the shoulder so it was never getting healing time at night… Now that I switched sides when I roll away from him (to get air!) I am on the left side…. Seems to have been the missing link! My results with X are so-so…. My eating this first half has been absolutely atrocious and last time I was a clean machine for 80% of time. I’ve cleaned up my act the past 2 days in honor of your return so I feel some pudge leaving my body. Its pretty incredible tho to experience the identical program with a difference in nutrition… It had made me a true believer that magic cannot happen without a fairly clean diet… I believe for this 44 year old body it’s a 90/10 split for success. Doesn’t make me happy but at least I know!

Wendy :) :) :) :)
Nice birthday gifts! Does Phil REALLY want those or are they gifts for him/you? Glad your new warmup plan is working! I always have liked a little cardio to warm up… The hard part is re-training yourself not to do the entire DVD! ROF with your Sandra update on Xers! lawnmax only includes weed wacking when I am fed up with DH not doing it! I always ask him why on earth he bought such a big house … We are rarely here on weekends and he hates maintenance stuff…. Makes no sense to me. Hope you got your workouts in at a decent hour!

Nicole :) :) :) :)
Another sun worshiper? YEAH! We are becoming the minority!! Hope you did get out to soak up a few rays! You liked CS I see… that’s wonderful! Its never been my fav with all the floor rolling around… I just don’t have that much room and its really uncomfortable to me… People that do it tho swear by the results! Are you enjoying recovery week thus far?

Tracy X :) :) :) :)
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Life is fleeting … so hard to accept when someone is so young. When you are completely healed do you think you’ll continue with as much yoga? Has this experience changed how you’ll workout forever now?

Big day at the hairdresser…. Time to get my natural beauty back for summer! Great Day to all!
:) :) :) :)

Hello!

Today was Butts & Guts Leg Blast premix and then some lower body exercises from Squeeze. Good workout.

Well, I lived thru the time trial yesterday. It was windy out so no record times were ridden. My time was about a minute slower than last month, but we had a hellacious headwind going up the last hill. I felt much better than I thought I would and had eaten a little oatmeal about an hour before the ride and it had digested downward so no upper stomach discomfort, which was what I had worried about. My legs felt okay for having done a climbing ride on Sunday. Feel great today and pretty much back to tip top. Guess this little stomach discomfort bug has been going around. After the time trial, DH and I went to my sister's house for niece's birthday party. Had some lovely angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip on top. MMMMMmmmm!

Debra, thanks for posting those links. I saw those on the Video Fitness forum yesterday and was reading them, interesting.

Traci, what are you having done at the hairdressers? I enjoy having my hair cut and now highlighted. Will be having it done again right before my nephew's out of town wedding. Good timing. You remind me that I need to mow the lawns again. Why is it my job? My DH is just not into yardwork AT all. I don't think he minds the limb cutting (trees that is) work, but no enthusiasm shown for anything else in the landscaping world.

BBL,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk6/Day2/Rnd2
Workout: One of Barry's Bootcamp Cardio and Kathy Smith LWTLW Leg Portion.

I'm not going to have much time to workout tonight. Oldest DD has a relay track meet tonight, which I volunteered to help at. Last year this one lasted a long time. 18 teams total in this and it is only a girls meet.

DB, Glad to see you back. Just like Traci I am not bored with this round either. I am eating better than I did in the first round, and I am subbing some of the cardio for other workouts. I keep the weight training workouts all P90X.

Jeanette, Hope you are feeling better soon. Need your strength to peddle up all those hills. Edited to add: Great job on the time trials. So glad your stomach co-operated with you. I was out on Monday because of my stomach also. x(

Sandra, So you made it home, now you can rest a little bit. But I'm sure you will be running after the little tornado. So you just might have to take a rest when she takes her nap.

Nicole, Glad you enjoyed CS. I still can't get over rolling around on the floor.

Traci, Glad you where able to find out why your rotator cuff was acting up. Interesting that changing the side of the bed helped. DH and I have been on our sides of the bed since we got married. And of course DH would never be able to change. ;-)

Had some very sad news yesterday, my Aunt and Uncle had to head out to Virginia. My cousins 9yr old son passed away unexpectedly. He was playing as a goalie in soccer. Hit his head on one of the goal posts. He was unconsious as they brought him to the hospital. An hour after getting to the hospital he was pronounced dead. Very sad when someone so young passes away.

And of course that wasn't the end of our crazy and bizarre day. The police and rescue crew where at our neighbors house. Police had their hands on their guns, like they where ready to use them is necessary. I don't know what happened, but the coroner was there. And all this is happening, and my youngest DD is waiting on the corner for the school bus.

Sorry to be such a downer today.

Laurie

Hi all,

My new plan for the next few weeks, is lower intensity legs 3x per week, low intensity upper twice this week, then regular intensity upper twice a week for the next 3-4 weeks. That along with daily yoga and cardio at least 4x per week, 1/2 to 1 hour depending on the day.

So today is all of ME except the abs, then yoga.

Jeanette, Glad you are feeling better. I think that we all realise that when it comes to physical activity, you can't be at your best all of the time. It makes you appreciate how competitive athletes time their training to peak at specific events.

Traci - Diet plays such a role in the way we look. It doesn't matter how much you exercise, you can't build a good body with cra*. I have had yet another exercise revalation and that is that less can be more, yoga must be a part of my training, and that I definitely need to plan my workouts to include periods of higher and lower intensity. I have not done a specific core workout for 6-7 weeks, but have been conscious of zipping and doing a few controlled crunches, bike manuvers, and oblique exercises and my core is just as tight as when I was doing ARX, maybe even better.

Debra - When is the moving date? I'm sure you are excited.

Laurie, I live not far from where the little boy died. It has been all over the news, although they said he was ten. My deepest condolences. There are lots of wierd things going on. You just never know about people.

BBL,

Tracy

Hi again gang-
Did Belly Burner Abs – OUCH big time
Did 35 minutes of Kickfest then tanked so I am having a recovery drink and will tackle Plyo soon…. Back & Biceps can easily be done this evening as DH is golfing until dark

::::::::::::::::: Personals::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DEBRA X
Thanks so much for the posting those articles! The second one about the menstrual cycle and ideal training for each week (days) is fascinating to me. My body goes thru a complete metamorphous every month and it appears that this type of training plan could really help me! I so appreciate it! That could be why I’m struggling so much with my X workouts this week… I’m on day 24 of cycle and according to article this is the time for deloading. I may research this more and actually alter my remaining X weeks… I have 6 + final recovery remaining… Shoot- round 2 is a good time to experiment right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeanette X
So happy to hear you are better! Good for you getting the ride in last night and doing your best. I am getting a cut & highlights. It’s a new male hairdresser that I am trying for the irst time. My past experience has been that men do a much better job with my hair so I am splurging on a more pricey place to see how I like him. I am really going to let him advise me as my hair is pretty long now so he can do pretty much anything without having to wait for it to grow out. I’ll take a pic and post it if I don’t come out looking like a fool1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nicole
Oh my heavens that is just dreadful about your cousin! My heart hurts for you and your family…… I just don’t know what else to say.
Thanks for reminder about BBC Cardios! Those are perfect 20 minute doubles for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tracy X
Wow- you are really fine tuning your workout strategy! I am so impressed with all you have learned and how you apply it daily. Great job! Funny about the abs… I have only been doing 2 short ab segments a week but because of the additional kickboxing my abs are better than last round. Just need to eat clean so they show more!

Thats all I know for now... Great day to all!

Hello!

This post is just a "good morning", and I promise to bbl to chat with you all. Yesterday I did Low Impact Circuit, with the bonus cardio tacked on before the abs. Today might be CTX Kickbox (no weight work), abs, and Leaner Legs.

I just spent the last 90 minutes renewing and updating my virus software, so have lost my morning time for posting. Hopefully later.

Last night we were all up very late. At 6pm I discovered both DDs have head lice!!! Aaaagh!!!! So I had to treat DD#1 with the shampoo last night, and finitely comb through her hair. DD#2 is too young for the shampoo, so the only thing I can do is pick them all out with my fingernails. I'm going to have to do this daily for a while, to make sure I get them all. This takes a very, very long time. I hope DH and I don't get it. We checked each other last night, and we seem okay, but I swear my head is freakishly itchy. Oh, the joys of having school-aged children.

Have a great day.
SandraX

Sandra - HEAD LICE??!!!! Ughh.... and you have to pick them out? They can get in the furniture too. I hope you caught it early. I'd be itching all over if I thought that they were in my house.

Tracy

Okay ladies, I need your help. I had my weigh in this morning for the end of phase 1. I lost 3.5 pounds and lost 1.5% BF. My eating on the weekends has not been the greatest (last weekend I had 3 cheat meals instead of 1), so I am pretty happy with the results. My body is definitely chaging. However, I just feel like I'm missing something. Because I am getting in better shape every week my workouts are burning less and less calories. I really want to add some cardio a couple days a week, but with the workouts being an hour and 15 minutes to and hour and a half most days I'll have to get up at 3:30am to accomodate that. Plus I'm afraid that if I begin to workout almost 2 hours a day I might be opening myself up to injury. What have you ladies done to possibly incorporate more cardio? Can I replace one of P90X's cardio workouts with a Cathe workout (I burn about 300 more calories doing one of her high intensity workouts)? Also, I am REALLY getting tired of the Ab Ribber workout 3 times a week. Did any of you use a Cathe ab routine in place of a couple of those?
Don't get me wrong, I am really happy with the results I'm getting, but I am a cardio junkie and I just don't feel like I'm getting a complete workout every day with P90X alone.

Katie

Good Afternoon!

Phase 2/ Week 6/ Day ??/ Kenpo/ Round 1

Looks like I'll be doing Kenpo alone. Yippee! I can breathe a sigh of relief! Dh will skip Kenpo this week. He has to work all day and night. He'll sleep between the two shifts.

I haven't decided if I'll do Kenpo this afternoon or wait till this evening. I have to take Waves to the doctor for her allergies. She's fine right now. However, she took an unexpected nap yesterday, and last night she complained about her head hurting again. I gave her some Benadryl. Then she woke up in the middle of the night with a slight fever.

Traci-X: I finally realized why I always think you sub the X. It's because you sub for doubles. Apparently, my mind is busy processing your subs to notice your regular X workouts listed for the day! Have fun at the hairdressers Catwoman!!! Even without subbing, I'm not at all bored with the X. That's not saying a lot. When I first started working out, I only did Basic Step for almost a month!!! So, a different workout each day of the week and a rest day is a major improvement! LOL No, Cathe is mainly for Phil! S&H Plueeze! If I got want I wanted, I would have gotten the GS UB dvds. (I still might get them for myself! ;-) ) He commented about the Plyo being too easy for him now, that's why I got him Bootcamp. I don't know if he'll be interested in ME that comes on the same dvd. If it were for me, I might have chosen Drill Max instead. I could have kicked myself for not buying him Muscle Max though. I think he would have enjoyed that one too. He doesn't want to try step. He's afraid of hurting his knees. And, the man needs something to keep him from rushing into another X round when he finishes.

Debra-X: Thanks for the links. Very interesting. The menstrual cycle explaination has totally been my experience. The end of my luteal phase is the worst time for me to push myself. Thankfully, my recovery week lands close to the end of my luteal phase and TTOM. Tony must have understood this when he developed the X. Too bad he doesn't state a best time to start the X so your recovery week lands around TTOM. He probably assumes that women would figure it out for themselves. Also, I had gluteus amnesia!!! It wasn't until I started doing The Bar Method and Fluidity that I was able to incorporate my glutes during squats and lunges. The one exercise where the lady is draped over the bench and lifting her leg up is one used in the Bar Method and Fluidity with the barre. Their pointers made it almost impossible to do it incorrectly.

Jeanette-X: A minute slower is awesome considering all the outside factors!!! Great accomplishment!!! Your neice's birthday cakes sounded healthy and Yummy!:9

Laurie-X: I'm so sorry about your cousin's 9 yr old son. I can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through now! How unexpected and tragic!!! And then to have your dd subjected to the police going to your neighbors with guns ready. Hopefully, it wasn't anything criminally or violently related. Keep us updated and stay safe!

Tracy-X: Your future plans sound good and well thought out. It's good to know that zipping up can help build a strong core. I hate that diet plays such a major role. I guess I'm not that committed to changing my body for the better at this point in my life. I try. Babysteps...

Sandra-X: Busy unpacking and uploading photos?

Nicole-X: Busy with Imax 3? ;-)

Teddygirl: How are you today? What's the workout for the day?

Amy: How's your knee?

Hi to Swift Amy, Kate, DB and all who follows. I apologize if I missed anyone. Stayed up late watching Work Out.

Blessings,
Wendy

I see you guys slipped in while I was typing.

Sandra: EWWWW! Poor Baby! Ugh! You have to pick them out with your fingernails!!! I'm surprised your whole body doesn't feel freakishly itchy!

Katie: Congrats with the lower bf% and lost weight. My eating hasn't been the greatest either. I can scarcely believe that the X is still working it's magic on me. Sorry, I don't have any advice for you. I've heard that lower intensity cardio is actually good for building muscle. But, don't take that as gospel. Everyone's body is different. Hope you find a solution that will continue to make positive changes in your body!

Wendy

::::::::::::::::: Personals::::::::::::::::::::

:7 :7 Wendy :7 :7
ROFL- “Stayed up late watching workout” For some reason that struck me as so funny today! I guess its like when TeddyGirl sits in her bed eating ice-cream and previewing a workout DVD! Gosh I hope all goes well at DR… I cannot imagine anyone waking up from a Benadryl induced sleep. Basic Step for a month??? OMG you are dedicated! I get bored doing the same DVD 2x a month! No attention span at all! Now Wendy Girl… SH is the BEST weighted workout I think Ctahe ever produced! I cant do it as produced because of my lack of attention span thing but as 1 part per day its AWESOME!

:7 :7 SANDRA X :7 :7
OH YOU POOR POOR THING! What nasty relative gave your children LICE!!!!!!! LOL – I think I’d be calling them all and telling them you want extra special holiday gifts this year!!!!! I am sooooooooo sorry for ALL of you! I’m itching just reading your story…..

:7 :7 Katie :7 :7
Ok- Here’s my no-nonsense answer…. With the results you’ve attained thus far why would you care how many calories you may or may not be burning???? Your muscle growth is OBVIOUSLY eating up your fat by your BF% reduction… That’s what you want…. Working smarter not harder….. If you burn too many cardio calories you will burn up your muscle… you may weigh less but your BF% and shape will diminish…. Having said that….. If you feel you need to sub ARX I’d say the only 2 Cathe’s I think can come close are Muscle Max Abs and KPC Abs… maybe the SH abs on the splits….. As far as afdding cardio…. Why not treat yourself to a 30 minute Cathe Cardio 2-3 days a week…. Maybe as an evening workout or on the weekends? – You need to sleep too!
You are just blowing me away with your incredible results!!!!

Great rest of day to all!
:7 :7

Classic: Phase 1/ Week 4/ Day 3/ Round 1

KenpoX

Good Morning Gals,

I just finished KenpoX and I enjoyed it as always. I'm looking forward to StretchX tomorrow since I have never even previewed it. I am feeling a bit better this week and I'm sure the lack of Plyo is helping with that.
I was able to soak up some sun for a little bit yesterday but had to hightail it inside when the road construction crew showed up:( Maybe I'll get out again tomorrow!

Traci-X- yes, I love laying out and may regret it later, but then I'll be old and won't care anyway:) I have quite a bit of room to roll so it was fun. I am enjoying recovery week but my husband has seen some of the workouts and says, "Recovery huh?". Have fun at the hairdresser.
Oh my, you worked out hard today!

Debra- Thanks for the links, I'll have to read them in detail later.

Jeanette- I'm glad you were able to do the time trial yesterday and that your stomach is on the mend. Yum, I love angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip. I am sl glad it's strawberry season again:9

Laurie- So sad to hear about your cousins son. Stuff like that makes me hug my kids a little harder. How scary about the next door neighbor. It just had to be when your DD was outside. Hope it was all resolved.

Wendy- Yeah, Kenpo alone, with your clothes on I hope:) You should have gotten Muscle Max, it's great! Hope your DD is feeling better.

SandraX- Lice, what a drag. They had a scare at my boys' school but thank the Lord neither of them got it. I could have sworn my head was itchy then too:) Can't wait to see new pictures!

Katie- I am a cardio junkie too and that has really bugged me this last month. It's funny how we can see great changes in our physique but still think we need more cardio. Some body types respond better to more weight training and less cardio, maybe you're one of them. I am going to start subbing PlyoX for Cathe in the next phase but that's just because my back has been upset lately. That said, way to go on the results!!

Have a great day all !

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Hi ladies..back for a minute before I hop in the shower and then go get DD and take her to the dentist for a check up. I walked the doggie for about 20 minutes, then did BM2 step combos 1-3 and then SH chest....so I'm a little stinky now.

Just a couple of personals...I'll catch the rest of you guys later this afternoon...

Katie...It sounds like you are getting great results...so I just wanted to chime in with Traci...work smarter, not harder. It sounds like the program is working for you. I used to do cardio 5-6 times a week before the X...now I am down to 3 times a week and I am still seeing results with my weight and BF. I think it is easy to get in the mindset that you have to do cardio to lose weight...but you are already proving to yourself that is not the case. Listen to your body and what it is telling you. I subbed ARX about once a week with either one of the Core Maxes or MM abs and still made gains with ARX...It won't hurt you to sub a bit...I also subbed PlyoX with Imax toward the end of the program...mostly out of boredom. Keep in mind that you need your sleep to create the muscle you are looking for. You are already busy with work and life in general....take the rest where you need it.

Laurie...I am so sorry for your family's loss. I can't even imagine what your cousins are going through. What a tragedy and a bizarre accident! Hope you find out, too, what was going on at your neighbor's...That sounds very scary!

Sandra...Your poor girls! How yucky! I would be scratching my hair out....Good luck on getting all of those critters killed and gone. How did I know that your vacation couldn't have gone without a hitch?!?

Okay...gotta go...bbl to catch up with everyone else!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Katie - You can always add in an hour of cardio on the stretch x day. Also, Sandra and I, and I suggested this to Wendy, added a little cardio as a warm up a few days a week. The interesting thing for me has been that since I've had to cut back my cardio, especially impact, it's kind of been a shock to my system. Short, varied, sessions of cardio a few days a week, may work really good.

Tracy

Afternoon,

OMG, we was extremely busy with Election Reportsx( x(

Last night, I did B&G overall legs and abs, that workout flew by so quickly.

This morning, Imax 1 + 1.15 hr walk, tonight, either MM premix or MIS

I’ll check back later working on last report.

I have a question regarding Squeeze workout. I am thinking to order, does she have more than one workout DVD or are there 3 workouts on one DVD for $29.95. And, how does this workout compare too Cathe’s

Which one should I order? If individually sold, thanks
Full Body Squeeze 60 min
Power Squeeze 30 min
Squeeze

Teddygirl~

Hey, gang, I'm around, but won't be able to be much today. Today is the BIG CLEAN before the in-laws show up tomorrow!

Classic/Phase 1/ Week 4/Day 7- Kenpo

Yesterday I wasn't able to get to CS until after 7p, but it felt great and I was able to push myself and 'engage' my core a lot...I'm feeling it today! It's nice to see an improvement in my performance from one workout to the next! I didn't feel like such a wimp this time, either! I'm also feeling like I stretched my right hamstring a little too far this morning, but nothing drastic. I don't know if I can bring myself to do Kenpo today, I am probably going to sub out for PowerStrike or Kelli Roberts 10 min solution kickboxing. Heck, what difference does it make whether I do Tony or Ilaria as long as it's an hour of kickboxing, right? I guess I've been hanging around TraciX too long!;-)

Katie- those results are AWESOME I am not looking forward to my first weight/bf%/measurement results only because I've been hanging with Traci in the ATROCIOUS EATING aisle at the store!!! Oh, and I am also one that just can't bring myself to do ARX every day that it's called for, so I have been subbing it out with other core workouts from the beginning. I use either Cathe core work (Core Max) or SQUEEZE core work

SandraX- I am sorry about the head lice. I know that your youngest DD is too young for the shampoo, but here's a tip I learned from a nurse from Australia.....coat her head/hair/scalp ENTIRELY with mayonnaise. The greasiness with suffocate the lice. Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash it out. You can repeat this every night for 5-7 days. The grease in the mayonnaise with also condition DD's hair as well. It's perfectly safe for all ages, too!!! Hope that helps! I had just a horrible case of head lice when I was about 9 yrs old that NOTHING would kill them. My mom ended up washing my hair in kerosene (I wouldn't recommend it, but we'd already been through several boxes of the shampoo)! Maybe that's what's wrong with me!LOL!!! Welcome home, by the way!

DH's appt went well yesterday. We got a new medication to help him sleep (that's a HUGE part of his problem) so we'll try that tonight. Also, we decided that DH is going to start checking his blood sugar periodically. He's not been diagnosed with diabetes, but he's been close on his labwork a couple of times and he's got some symptoms that just can't be explained otherwise. I just love our doctor because she understands that both DH and I have medical backgrounds, so a lot of times, she bounces information off of us and is super open to anything we need to discuss. Plus, she's just such a sweetheart!!

Sorry guys, I slowed down enough to read Squeeze and found out what I needed to know. I’m very busy today, one more report to get out and Internet is all mine………}(

Hello and back again,

Sandra, So sorry to hear about the head lice. I don't envy you at all. I really like Amy's advice with the mayo. At least it will be an added help to picking them all out. You will be doing a ton of laundry also won't you. I feel for you.

Katie, I concure with Traci, your numbers are really great. I don't remember who suggested doing a cardio workout later in the day, but that might be another option. Or if you really want the cardio, try doing P90X halfsies. Doing half the weight workout, going as heavy as you can for that round. Then you can get in about a half hour cardio workout in also. If nothing else you can get the second half of the workout in later. Don't know if that is something that would work for you though. :)

Tracy, Your plan sounds really good. What a small world it is. Yes my cousins boy was either turning 10 soon or just did. My Mom wasn't sure.

Wendy, I feel for you DH and working long hours. I have had a DH that has been busy for the last 2 weeks. At least this week he isn't getting home at 2:30 in the morning.

Debra, I will have to check out the links when I get home. They are blocked here from work. Must be what the T stands for that they needed to block it. :7

Well I need to get myself ready to head out to oldest DD's track meet. Hope they have so many volunteers that they really don't need me. :D

Talk at you all later,

Laurie

Just got back from Waverly's doctor appointment. Doctor thinks she has migraines and not allergies since her head hurts from the back. He gave me a prescription and a Migraine Elimination Diet. It's basically her ENTIRE diet!!!! No more peanut butter, milk, yogurt, pudding, chocolate, processed meats, ice cream, fruit juices, cookies, cakes, pastry, cocoa, and the list goes on! I don't know what I'll feed this picky, sensory integrated sensitive child! You know how many years it took for me to find SOLID foods that she could chew and swallow without gagging or vomiting? Almost FOUR YEARS! That's right! Girl didn't eat her birthday cake until her 4th birthday!!! And, it's not like she has any fat she can live off of until she's allowed to eat her normal foods again. I'm having a slight panic/disgust attack right now! x( Okay, it's a major anxiety attack!!! This means I'll have to.... cook!!!! Deep breath. Take it one step at a time... First question I must answer is what's for dinner???? Next question, what to buy at the grocery store for the next TWO WEEKS? Taking another deep breath.

Wish me luck while I try and figure that one out. I think I'll go off and have a good cry before I figure out what to do.

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.