Xers * Luv* Ya'll Thursday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy V-Day Xers!
Back to edit with personals * see below ..........:* :* :* :* :* ..........:* :* :* :* :* ..........:* :* :* :* :* ..........:* :* :* :* :* ..........:* :* :* :* :*

What to do today? I think its gotta be a lower intensive day...maybe GS Legs again or even Leaner Legs.... Will choose early!;-)

Netta Van Petta, banana fanna, ba netta, fee, fi, Vanetta-X
Oh PLEEZE send me that pan of enchiladas!}( I LOVE making oodles of them & freezing into little packets...Thats one lucky mom & dad you have!:* Start spraying thyself w/ LYSOL! OY OY OY!!!! NOTHING shall come between you & pamper day-! V-Day :* for Netta Van Petta!

Debra-X
AWESOME workout yesterday!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!!!!!!! ~~ Oh girl its so nice to meet another who doesnt strive to be tear free all her life! I think my generation really got their heads screwed on backwards..I remember MANY a meetings in high end Corp America - being told I should "control my female emotion!" THAT couldnt be said today of course but back then I was always being groomed by someone.... I never did let that part of me fade away - I did for the most part learn to be a Corporate Exec actress tho.Made for many late night tears solo. Happy Germ Day- Enjoy the little darlings!!!!.So what time does the prep begin for V-Day dinner? Will there be candles??? Vino or champagne? Chocolate dipped berries????.}( .V-Day :* for Deb & Diva!

CHRISTIANE!
So happy to see you!!! OMG! What a first week in USA you are having!!! BIG BIG hugs to you & DD! I'm sure the neck muscle is a result of her stress level! OUCH!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE & INSPIRATIONAL that you have kept up w/ X-Plan! WOW!!!! Welcome to Phase 3 - or as I call it- The Phase That NEVER ends!}( ~~ The "backside" theory was actually first told to me by my rehab gal about 8 months ago... She was mainly talking about literally the back vs chest but now the data seems to take it a step further....I'm going to be the guineea pig (as I always am) + I'm having 2 clients test it out with me as well- w/ their permission of course;-) V-Day :* for you & DD too!

NICOLE-X
You are so welcome for the free advice which is usually worth exactly that.... I know we are all different & thats why I LOVE reading everyones different take on issues...I think we are all (or should strive to be) constant works in progress! - Not that we arent perfectly "fine" as we are- just that life is about evolving all the time. ~~ Thanks for input on the Back-Chest...I am starting this concept next weeks w/ my pyramid training. ~ Just 2.5 weeks???? OMG! Thats so cool Nicole!!!! Have you seen the VooDoo doll this round???:7 V-Day :* for you !

TRACY-X
Oh I DO hope you take care this week..... Sounds like life is once again VERY busy! V-Day :* for you !

WENDY-X
Why do you ALWAYS sound so surprised by Phils wonderful nature???ROF! That poor man will forever be demonstarting that you are his Queen of Heart!~~ ROF about 5hr Houston layover...& what makes you think I'd actually sit in the dern airport WITH you for 5 hrs???! ROF!!!!!!!! V-Day :* for you !

TeddyGirl, Laurie, Lea Sandra/Cathe Cat...... I gotta come back for personals the coffee cup is EMPTY :eek: :eek: :eek:

LAURIE-XX!
I cannot believe how close to 3rd round completion you are! You and Swifty sure do luv your X! You did STS, right? Do you think you'll be as addicted??? ~ O heck! If grilling isnt considered "the guys" cooking then its been about 5 years for Wendell! ~ Happy you are starting to see sun but really sorry about the 5 weeks of winter left! UGH!!!!! Do a Sun-Dance or something!V-Day :* to you & yours!!!

TEDDYGIRL!
Gotta LUV a man who throws cash!!!! My favorite gift next to a man cleaning the house! ~ Good thing we're easy to please isnt it??? V-Day :* to you sweet lady!

LEA!
Happy "luv" day.... are you wearing a sassy little number for your guy tonight??? I always think of you as the quiet seductress of the group! Hope you & the kiddos are feeling fit & fime today... V-Day :* to you & yours!

SANDRA
Wheres my gal???? Oh I fear the infections have taken over her body!!! Who takes care of YOU whn you cant sleep, walk, think?????? I do hope you are getting some rest so you arent stricken by the bug! V-Day :* for you & yours + EXTRA sprays of lysol!!

In conclusion:p
Thats it for me..... THANKS for all the thoughts on the Frontal/Backside concept....I shall be testing the concept starting next week w/ pyramids........ For all retreat goers- thats 6 weeks- so if I look like a lopsided idiot its just a result of the "scientific test" so dont be judgemental!:7 :7 :7

Yay!!! I'm not here alone this Valentines Day morning!!!!

Traci: I didn't say we'd sit in the airport for 5 hours. With that much time, there's no telling what kind of trouble outside the airport we could get ourselves into!!! }( :7 I have to book my tickets soon.

Gotta open another window for personals.

Happy Valentines Day to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Wendy.... book girl! Then you'll be MAJOR inspired to get your daily w/o plan done!}(
LOL on leaving airport... we'd have 2 choices....Cheap Motel or Dennys!:7

Last night dh and I went shopping for the kiddos. After I refused to pick out jewelry, Phil informed me that he's making dinner tonight. I told him an airplane ticket was enough for me!!! Anyhow, there went my V-Day present to him idea. So, I bought him a steam operated Krups espresso machine for ~$60.00, dark chocolate to melt into java, and some fresh Starbucks coffee beans. Hopefully, it makes decent espresso and steamed/frothed milk. The bar pressure machines range from the $200 mark on up past $1000! He likes espresso, but I'm not sure if it's enough to warrant that much!

Traci :*
I doubt you will look back heavy at the retreat!}( Also, the speaker at the RT said to work your back more than chest. Remember those discussions? Personally, I prefer to work my back side more than my chest/quads/abs. I wish I was your guinea pig!!! What did you decide to do today? I still haven't made up my mind. My hammies, glutes and chest are sore this AM. Maybe, I'll focus on bis and back and follow up with a little yoga.

Jeanette: :*
Are you saying the Garage Boys did another bike ride after CC? Enjoy your massage and pampering day!!! You deserve it. I hope you're not too DOMMY, so you can enjoy it. Although, I love being gently pampered when I've got the DOMS. You dad sounds adorably cute! I won't even tell you what some of my nicknames were when I was a child!!! They changed over the years. But, they were far from adorable. I bet your dh is loving this swelling and naturally tight fitting jeans these days! LOL Sometimes, I tell dh that he's not supposed to want me to wear tight or revealing clothes in public. I told him it was his job to protect me from the eyes of others... to keep what I looked like to himself. I even started wearing very modest clothes.... skirts, blouses, flats, dresses... And, do you know what happened? All that loose clothing never warned me of all the weight I was gaining. Before I knew it, my jeans wouldn't fit!!! Oh well, live and learn.:+ Did you find any information on espresso machines. I found some reviews on machines. The Krups is a good steam powered one, but it's not a true espresso machine for connoisseurs. I think you should give yourself a little time cutting back on cardio to see if it produces the results you want. Maybe, that's all you need to boost your metabolism.

Debra :*
Oh! Your workout for the day sounds good! Unfortunately, I loaned my 4DS before I left. But, I have KPC and Kenpo. Maybe, I do that and tack on some upper body afterwards. So, if they cancel school today, will they postpone the V-Day party for Friday? Lately, I've been waking up around 4 to 6... depending on when I fall asleep. I woke up at 6 with dh this AM. I do like the earlier wake up call. Great! I won't have to get a rental. Would you prefer I arrive and depart the same time as Traci or arrive on Friday and leave Monday? I think I'll try to book a flight to coincide with Traci's flight. That way you won't have to be driving back and forth to Greensboro. LOL on introducing me to your neighbors. Actually, if I have time, sure. Why not? I think I could say something that would stop her dds from pestering you Sunday mornings.}( About the catty cheerleaders. It was a difficult period in my life. I kept my mouth shut for the first half of the year. Went home crying solo and all. Then I couldn't take it anymore. On a bus ride back from a game, I just said what I thought... which was very mean of me. Strangely, they loved it. They thought I was so funny with my sarcastic, cruel comments. Go figure.

Christiane :*
What a Welcome Home!!! LOL on forgetting the password. Once I had to pay a guy to hack into my computer because I forgot the password! :7 Your dd must be so relieved to have you stay a little longer. Hopefully, the therapist can help alleviate her neck strain. Kudos to you for sticking to the program!!! It helps when you've got a well equipped gym you can use. That assisted pull up machine sounds awesome. What do you use at home? Bands or a chin-up bar? Enjoy watching your dd perform Saturday night!!!

Nicole :*
Who cancels a reception? That's just wrong on so many levels. But, what do I know. Let's move on....I didn't realize you were only 2.5 weeks away from XX status! Whoo Hooo! The end is almost here!!! Oh! Honey, we all love you no matter what size you are!!!!! I'm so happy you will be there!!!!! No! I'm not taking pictures of me looking hoish. You can just see it in person. I'll bring the outfit with me to the retreat.}( Unless, I gain weight and can't zip up the skirt. There's not much breathing room!:7 Oh! Girl! I have lots of questions for the Man in the thereafter!!! Hopefully, no one else will be listening in.:+ Okay, your dh knows what not to do, but did you give him any suggestions on what to do instead the next time his emotions want to take over clear thinking? That's why I love Wise Words for Moms by Ginger Plowman. It's a quick reference of Bible verses that addresses character issues with what to put off and put on. Sometimes, I'll send a particular child upstairs, pull myself together, whip out the chart, pray, and have a little talk with said child. Normally, I'd rather offer a suggestion in the moment rather than admonishing them with, "Don't do that!!!" But, sometimes, mommy needs a time-out.:7

Traci :*
You must be in awesome shape. I used the assortment (green, blue, black) of bands we bought with the X while in Thailand. They seemed to work my back enough to get DOMS. LOL Then again, my mother opened the door while I was using them and the band snapped back. Almost hit me in the face. I was livid with her! I think it scared her too. She steered clear from bothering me if I was working out!!! Shoot! I should have worked out more! LOL

Teddygirl :*
You should see if your Macys still have any espresso machines left. They carry the more expensive brands. That must have been painful to see the shoes sold out though!!!! Is Ted making dinner tonight? Whatever it is, I bet it's gonna be GOOD!!!

Laurie :*
I always thought the X had an extra back day because testers were saying an all leg workout was too much. Where did I hear Tony say that? On the video before the workout or in the infomercial? I hope the weather is lovely your way for the retreat. We don't need any flight cancellations!

Sandra :*
Hope you and dd are feeling peppy today! Have the antibiotics started working yet? Oh! Eldest dd is due to have three to five inches cut off. I'll just email you a sample. You can freak out your family and friends when you carry her hair around and look at it in different lighting. :p }( :7 ;)

Okay, Cathe is calling.

Hi to Swifty :* Carol :* Kim :*

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Wendy

Good morning,

No, Traci, the germs haven't overtaken me; just not enough time in the day to do all I want. I've got that sore throat, mild chest & sinus congestion that everyone else seems to be getting around here, but it's not enough to take me down. I managed to skim-read the posts yesterday, but not reply. About the back/front thing: I've heard the same thing recently, from more than one source. Wendy can probably speak to this, but apparently there was a presenter at the Cathe Road Trip who advocated working the back 2x as much as the front, as well. I figured this was why we do back work in the X twice a week, and the rest only once.

Drill Max was a blast, as usual, yesterday. I just love that workout. This morning I'm going to do Butts 'n Guts, as produced, but add on the bonus leg presses.

Jeanette....I managed to preview the first combo of Amy's ASC. If I don't manage to preview the rest today, I won't be doing it tomorrow. When do you plan to try it?

I'm busy again today. I'm decorating a Tinkerbell cake this morning, for an after-school V-Day treat for the kids. The babysitter is coming from 12:30-3:30, so I'll be writing for a few hours today, too. I hope to come back and catch up better on what's happening around here.

Spreading love and hugs to all the Xers....
Sandra

Hey Gang.... Just to clarify my "experiment"
The "Backside" includes ALL muscle groups facing the backside:
Calves
Hams
Glutes
Erector Spinae/Lower Back
Lats/Mid Back
Traps/Upper Back
Deltoids/Back of shoulder
Triceps
Wrist Extensors

"Frontside" includes:
Tibialis/Shins
Quads
Adductor/Inner Thigh***Can be worked as either Front or Back***
Abductor/Outer Thigh***Can be worked as either Front or Back***
Biceps
Wrist Flexors
Chest
Front/Side Core
Anterior & Medial Shoulder/ Front & Side

Now does it seem logical to test??

Traci: You know my severe lack of expertise and sheer abundance of opinions:7... But since you asked... I think it would depend on the person. For me, I would prefer to hit the backside more because it doesn't get worked as much as the front side.

You know how we sometimes talk about yoga balancing us out... Well, now I have to ask.. What kind of balance? Power yoga hits my chest muscles more than the back with all those chatarungas. So, if my chest is weak, yoga will expose it. If my chest is tight, my back muscles will pull to open it. More often than not, my chest is tighter than weaker. Does that make sense? Power yoga seems to strengthen my shoulders, triceps, forearms. Tree and chair or any pose that requires a pelvic tilt, focus on my front and back leg muscles. It doesn't really hit my calves. By the end of most balance poses, the front/side calve muscles are on fire. But, the belly of my calves don't seem to be recruited.

All this to say, that yoga is great for balancing flexibility and strength, and exposing weaknesses... for me, it's not the end all and be all.

That's all the opinion that I have. If you want to think up a rotation to share, I'll try it out. :)

Wendy

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I hope that you all get the love that you need and/or want. I think I am skipping the workout today, but if I do workout, it will be yoga.

Traci - You are so funny. I am NOT the quiet seductress. I might of thought I was at one time, but not now. But no, no nooky tonight. I received a little visitor yesterday and may have to wait a few daysx( . I also have no voice now. But that may be sexy, who knows.

I will be back later for more personals. The boys decided to make their own chocolate milk, now they are done and I can make coffee.

Lea

Slow & Heavy/week 4/day 4
Workout: hour jog

Happy Valentine’s Day:D

Yesterday ALL hell broke out, Ted is sick, poor thing, if he isn't any better when I get home, straight to the hospital we go. I didn’t get any sleep last night between my insomnia }( and Ted hatching and couching, in and out the bed throwing up, I woke up tired. When I finally got up at 4:30 I laid around trying to convinces myself to do my schedule workout but it was too much so I spent first hour watching the news and drinking coffee. After hour gone by I decided only thing I have in me to do was a treadmill workout NO cardio coach no nothing, put my headset on to some soft jazz, that was relaxing;) ;)

I had Ted’s gift on kitchen table, I knew he’d get up when he did he hand me a beautiful card with cash in it and a rose.

Good news, I’m off tomorrow and we are closed Monday for Presidents’ Day Yeah, I’ll be retuning on Tuesday. Yeah! Nice extended weekend and some very long workouts :9 I'll bbl;)

Good morning,
Today was Push/Pull and nothing else. Takes a while just to put away all of the equipment plus I did the stretch too so no time for any extra cardio (which is a-ok). Have a haircut and color after work, then off to Reno to spend the night so I probably won't be checking in until tomorrow night. Massage/facial, here I come. Oh yes, while doing lunges this morning, I put the 5# weight under my front heel. Guess what, it slipped out and I about did the splits. Could have been hurt so I did the rest sans weight under foot.

Traci, you made me laugh with the little ditty this morning! How can one get too serious about life with a wakeup like that? I hope Mom and Dad and Grandma enjoy the enchiladas tomorrow. Mom really needs something to look forward to a couple times a week. She's also going to a caregiver's meeting today for the first time. I'm so glad!!! They also have some in-home care for Grandma now. Oooooh, leg day for you, my favorite!! See how I've come around? Just takes me a while. I feel great today, no scratchy throat so looks good for tomorrow's pampering. Getting the cut and color is a nice start to that, wouldn't you say?

Wendy, what's Phil making you? I'll have to check out the espresso machine. I don't want anything real pricey, just want to steam some milk and such. I did buy a dust buster last night after Garage Boys and said Happy Valentine's Day to DH. Maybe he'll use it today for me. He's off work today so I'll suggest he clean the kitchen up too. Can't have anyone having fun while I'm not. I guess the massage/facial could be from him too. Maybe I'll tell him that. Thanks for the advice on cutting back on the cardio. I'll give it some time to see if the fluid retention issues get better. I'm sure the GB's did another workout afterwards. They are really hardcore, not recreational cyclists like myself. How's the blog coming? What happened to Carol? She's not been posting on here much.

Latrese, poor, poor Ted. This flu has been awful around here. Hope he doesn't have to go to the hospital. So sweet of him to give the card, rose and $$$. Better than a dust buster. Enjoy that 4 day holiday, I'm with you on that too!!!

BBL, got to check why DH isn't out of bed and using the dust buster.

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 10/Day 6
Workout: KPC without abs

Happy Valentines Day to everyone.

Last night I did B&G Leg Blast before I did the last half of L&B. This worked out really great. :D Makes me feel like Traci, working those legs. :D

I will be giving DH his present tonight when he gets home from work. I did manage to take a taste last night, and dang they are delicious. :9 But then I like brandy. :9

Tracy, Yes I will be getting STS, and probably will get hooked on that too. Maybe it will be STS/P90X/STS... I will never need to order another strength workout for the rest of my life. :7 :7 Ya right! :7 The sun was only out for one day. :( We are suppose to be getting another couple of inches of snow today. :D :D See I'm going wacky, cabin fever must be setting in. HELP!!! Apparently some of the smaller communities have run out of salt for the roads. If you are lopsided does that mean you will be walking like the Hunchback? :7 :7 I really do have to stop my stupid jokes. :7 :7

Wendy, That Phil is such a keeper. :D DH said Happy Hallmark Valentines to me this morning. :7 :7 Wonder if that is the extent of my Valentine. :D Do you know that I have never listened to Tony's talk before the video. :7 :7 Maybe I should do that one of these days. :7 I can't believe that people thought back to back leg work would be too much. Guess they have never done L&G or B&G. :D I have been concerned about flight cancellations too. X my fingers that we have no bad weather.

Sandra (Cathe Cat), I have not done the bonus leg presses. How many times do you do the presses in the bonus? Those really get the heart rate going. Bet that Tinkerbell cake is going to be cute. What a nice treat.

Lea, You mean to tell me that you may or may not have one of those Yoga dudes coming to your house to workout today!!! :D

TG, Sorry to hear that Ted was sick. Hope he gets better, so that he doesn't have to go to the hospital. x( Your workout does sound very relaxing. Soft jazz and a jog can be just the ticket.

Jeanette, I also have a color/cut today. :D That dang gray hair is popping out all over the place. x( One of these days it will be a lost cause, and I will have to just go with the gray. :) LOL on the dustbuster for a present. I remember one year my Dad got Mom a ladder for her b'day! To this day she brings that up to him. :D He must have had a reason for the gift. :D I hear ya on the industry moving out of the state. We are getting to that point too. They just want to bring in more casinos. I have never even set foot in one yet. :7

Nicole, I had to LOL about the small ladies. I am going to consider myself an Amazon. Of course I don't have the breasts of an Amazon, they always look so wonderful in the movies. At 5'8 I would never be considered small, and I'm carrying those stubborn extra pounds right now. It's the eating that is killing me. So you are correct in not worrying about that part of it.

Tracy, How is your class going? Maybe I can convince DH that putting up my chin-up bar would be the best Valentine ever. Oh that is what I am going to do! I have to tell him that my bands are just not good enough. ;-)

Christiane, It is so wonderful that you are able to be there for your DD. Sorry to hear that she also has neck strain. That is wonderful that you where still able to keep up with the workouts. Way to go! In a way this much snow is good for the water table, but it sure makes for a long winter. :D

Debra, Don't worry about the e-mails at work, I get so many that it wouldn't matter anyway. :D Our business works through e-mails, so I can get over 100 in a day. Yes I am jealous of that weather. :D We got up to 23 deg yesterday, what a heatwave. :D Have fun with the craft project today, and remember your mask. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning again!

Okay, so I lied and didn't do BG as produced. I haven't "felt" that workout in a long time, so decided to uber-fy it a bit. I went heavier with the weights, did the standing portion by first adding a round of leg presses. At the end of the standing portion I added on the the sit 'n stands, another round of leg presses, and the glute squeezes on the ball. Then I did the floorwork and weighted core work. I was really dreading the floorwork because it's been so long since I've done any, but it was not nearly as hard as I was anticipating. So, I was pleased about that. I figure Cathe's going to be throwing some tough floorwork at us with STS, so I'd better get prepared.

Traci....How'd you like your lower body workout this morning? Did you do it pyramid style? I think there's no harm in giving your experiment a try. Since you're trying to take it easy on your shoulder, focusing harder on the backside might be to your benefit, anyway. Personally, I'd work the entire legs 2x a week, the front of the upper body 1x/week, and back of the upper body 2x/wk. If you want to emphasize the back of the legs, challenge yourself harder with all the backside exercises than with the front. But it seems weird to do a leg routine that only works the calves, hams, glutes. Who knows? Maybe that'll be the wave of the future LOL!

Tracy....No sign of you yet today! I hope all is well. Yesterday you said that BB with the bands was "no comparison" to doing pull ups. Can you elaborate, please? Does it work the muscles differently? Or not feel as challenging? And do you think that you could make it more comparable by using higher tension bands?

Wendy....Oh, I do remember your discussion about Thai coffee vs DD coffee. I just figured your taste buds would have readapted by now. Surely the staff at DD miss you? If the store goes belly-up, it'll be your fault, you know. LMAO about the hair-in-the-mail! If you did that, we'd both be put on an FBI watch list!

Jeanette....You cracked me up with your last comment today. Did you wake up DH by going into the bedroom and dustbusting his pillow?

Hello to Lea, Laurie, Kim, Carol, Christiane, Nicole, Debra, and Teddygirl!

I've got to get started on decorating the Tinkerbell cake. I'll bbl to catch up.

Cheers!
Sandra

Happy Valentine's Day!!!:*:*:*

Yoga day, thank you God!!!

Woke up to oldest DS sickx( DH was going to take them all to the desert this weekend and leave me with some alone time. Please girls pray hard that all DS's are better so I can have some much needed me time. I have been looking forward to it for weeks! DS's have no school Fri.-Mon.:)

I am thinking of locking all sick children in their room and doing uninterrupted yoga, what do you think? I know, I know, don't call CPS, I'll just encourage them to snuggle up and watch a show:)

I'm making a tentative plan of what to do with two days alone. Maybe a movie or shopping:D My BFF will be gone at the basketball tournament so I can't go play with her:( Maybe alone time is just the ticket, no one to worry about but me:D:D

Off to refocus and workout! BBL:*

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368_1199393270649.gif
[/url]

You who…gals it’s me…….

Talked with Ted he said he got up and ate a little something, so that’s good. I told him to clean up the apartment and don’t forget the bathrooms, just kidding:+ :+ :+ Really tho, I told him to go back to bed, he asked what I wanted for dinner tonight; can you believe that, I’m like duh..dude...I won’t be eating your cooking:* Thinking.......maybe.......order out, who knows.

Here’s what I'll be doing to complete the rest of week 4.

Fri: Leg & Glutes/KM kick & punch combo’s + leg drills
Sat: S&H bi’s & tri’s MIS bi’s & tri’s + Coremax. First SH bi’s then MIS bi’s same for tri’s;)
Sun: Scrambled Eggs :7

Week 5.

Mon: Leg & Glutes/KM kick & punch combo’s + leg drills
Tues: UB & abs not sure which workout, still questionable more than likely starting week with GS.

Week 5 and 6 going too continue with S&H but adding different variety, as to say MM as produced & GS upper body. That’s it.

Teddygirl, In case I don't see you before you leave work, have a great day! Enjoy your long weekend:) How nice!!! Looks like you have your workouts figured out and it looks like a good mix.

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368_1199393270649.gif
[/url]

Between Jeanette's Valentine's gift:7, Teddygirl's Dude comment:7, Laurie's Hallmark life:7, and Sandra's imaginative pillow talk:7... I'm dying here!:+

Jeanette: You are soooooo funny!!!!! Such a thoughtful present! Why didn't I think of that!:7

Lea: I'm so sorry I forgot to give you a shout out this AM. Happy Valentines Day!!!!:*

Nicole: Sending your guys ~~~get well NOW!~~~ vibes!!!!!!!

Sandra: Keep an eye on your mailbox next week!!!!!

Okay, AM workout didn't happen. Got home from art lessons and need to stop the shakes with some real food. Spelling, science, math, and cleaning are still on today's agenda. Maybe, today will be a holiday rest day of sorts. A little present to me!:*

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Can someone please explain to me how my whole morning has gotten away from me???? I just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a happy Valentine's day!!! I am getting ready to head over to party with the germ infested urchins....and then hopefully I will get my workout in this afternoon while DD is at gymnastics.

What a morning!! DD's school was delayed 2 hours for snow (?) and then I went to visit CBL since he left me the sweetest message on my cell this morning...and then off to visit another friend for a minute....then to the grocery store...picked up some lunch....unloaded the groceries...cleaned the kitchen and the toilets...and I look at my watch and it is 1:15....How did this happen???

Obviously no time for personals right now....But just wanted to say how much I cherish all of you on this special lovey-dovey day!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Nicole: Get your workout in even if you have to lock the kids in there bedroom. Honestly, don’t think that’ll work. I can tell you now, if wont work are children have ways of getting are attention, NO matter what. I hope your family get better soon, amazing how germs spread I'm feeling a little sick myself from you know who…}( coughing and hatching, going to load up on vitamin C that usually does the trick. Have a wonderful day today :)

Wendy: ROFLOL…you’ve a good sense of humor. Really, tho DUDE!!! LOL He hates when I call him that. I doubt very serious Macy’s have anything left, I will check tomorrow since I’m off or today. However if I find one do you want me to purchase it? I’m still eyeballing those bad a$$ shoes, sharp! Take pictures today, while cooking in your 00 shirt and high heels;) I can see you now; cute as a button:* Oh......don’t hurt hubby to bad :+ }( :+

Hi there girls. Back or some quick personals, then back to picking up the place so that we can get our house cleaned tomorrow. YAY!!

Traci – Where do you find a man who cleans the house? Maybe that would be a good business. Male maids only and yes they do have to wear some sort of revealing outfit. Of course they have to be good looking too.

Wendy – Shouting out to you too!!! Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope that Phil makes a mean dinner.

Sandra – I hope that you are having fun making your Tinkerbell cake. You are taking pictures right? I don’t know why I am so picture happy with you.

Teddygirl – So sorry to hear about Ted. I think ordering out is the safe bet. Nice of him to offer though.

Jeanette – Ouch! The splits. Thank goodness you do yoga so it didn’t hurt you. Imagine if you didn’t. I can barely think about it. Enjoy your pampering today.

Laurie – How much tasting did you do there ****HICCUP***? I know, I am so indecisive on whose love I want today and how much!! I hope DH enjoys your present.

Nicole – Here is hoping that all is well in your house so that you can have alone time. You sure do deserve it. Is this the first time that you will have the house all to yourself? I just had that and it was weird. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I am glad that you and DH were able to talk some things out. I hope you feel better now. Thanks for the info on the floorwork. I will be careful.

Debra – What? Cleaning toilets and the kitchen without a nap? What is wrong with you? CBL’s message must have you all amped up!! Have a great day with all the snot nosed kids.

Hi to anyone I missed. I hope that you have a great day. Must go pick up and make cookies now.

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.