Xers "Makin' the most of Monday"

teddy16410

Cathlete
~~~~~~~~~~~ No Weights / Recovery: Cycle Day 2~~~~~~~~

*90 minute walk/jog interval
*MTV Pilates/Yoga Legs + Squeeze Lower

Well for those of you who follow my cycle days;) I started yesterday - 1 day early.... Felt great until then but hadn’t done my w/o yet so ended up taking it as a complete rest day. Day 1 and 2 are horrid - I live on ibupropin and that makes me tired but today I shall prevail!! The walk/jog should actually feel good for the cramping and lord knows that leg/ab work is always good for the soul!

Heres a site that Sandra X and I need to read with a magnifying glass! Cravings- what your body REALLY wants!
http://www.naturopathyworks.com/pages/cravings.php

Nice to see Sandra X staying up VERY late to send us thoughts last night!! By 10:30 I had waken up at least 2x’s to go to bathroom! :p

Jeanette X survived and thrived on her busy weekend I see.... hmmmmm didn’t you say you were shopping for a wedding outfit? Did I miss the description of that in your decadent list of purchases???? As far as that banana/chocolate pie thing you described to Wendy- if ya don’t label it FOR WENDY- RE: FOOD - TRACI NOT TO READ I'm doomed. Its nearly 4am and all I can think about is how I'm going to make that for Breakfast with NONE of the ingredients on hand!

Traci X OF COURSE got in her workout! When will that determination rub off on me?

Amy might have gotten out of work and the jury’s still out on the workout I see.... Are we TWINS???

I see Cheryl got sucked into the Tracy X B&G fury!!!!! Way to go woman!

Wendy continues to hold trophy for most OUTRAGIOUS storyline of day! I do recall a few times of Sandra X & Debra X DD stories taking the prize but this week- You are holding it baby! ROFL about the car incident! Of course I held off laughing until I made sure it didn’t cause a car accident.... nope- JUST A FUNNIEST HOME VIDEO keeper!
I also see that being the tough cookie you are - the dreaded punishment was "GO TO THE SPA BABY!" ROFL:+

Good day to all! I shall return.

RE: Xers

Hi all,

My, you all were on late last night. I finally ordered my eliptical yesterday. I can't wait to get it. I might not use it as much in the summer, but it will be great for the winter. I looked around on line for some new stuff to order, but I just think that I'll wait. I didn't like Tracey's Sculp Sweatfest, so that is another $20 wasted. Amy's new stuff looks interesting, and I might preorder that. I'd like to have her Hi/Lo and maybe I'll order that if/when I preorder the new stuff.

I think that I may have layered on just a tad too much between Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and then didn't eat enough. Yesterday I walked an hour then did B&G, no core, and then magically hips. I felt really tired in the afternoon. If I don't perk up today, it will be a yoga only day, otherwise, it's upper and yoga. I have had no upper body strength the last two days. I did eat quite a bit of protien yesterday.

Traci - Thanks for the recap. I don't know what is worse, early TTOM or late. I think late is worse for me. I ate oatmeal yesterday and thought of you and the soy bloat. It's oatmeal bloat for me. I looked 4 month pregnant by 6pm and didn't feel so good either. I was trying to get one up on the carb craving since I've done so much cardio in the last couple of days. It did work though. I wasn't craving anything.

Wendy - Sorry about the dog. Mine know better than to jump in the front, but do if I'm not in the car yet. I got so mad the other day because I went to load them in the car and the seat wasn't down. So while they were waiting, they jumped in the creek. Some very choice words came out of my mouth, many of them to be exact, because they were soak and I didn't want to put them in the car so wet. Then I hear one of the neighbors say, "Hi Tracy!"

Jeanette - The dinner and pie sound wonderful. I made peanut butter bannana pound cake yesterday and forgot the soda. Needless to say, the whole thing went into the trash. It's probably better that way. I rode into a head wind the whole way out on Saturday. Wouldn't you think that burns more calories?

Sandra - I took my mini ipod on my bike ride Saturday to see if I could tolerate wearing it and realized what I have been missing. The music was a great motivator to keep pace and moving. Now I might order some CCs. have fun on your run. No yoga this week? Shame on you.

Amy - Is there time for a workout today?

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph3/Wk10/Day2/Rnd2
Workout: YogaX

I didn't get in my workout on Friday. We didn't get home from the recital until after 9pm. So as you can see this X rotation is going to be in the P100's. :)

Our rehearsal went really well yesterday. :) Very busy weekend.

I am on the busy end at work today. My counterpart has taken the day off of work. Good for him, he gets to enjoy the lovely weather we are having today! :D

DD's are officially off from school for the summer. :) Wonder how long it will be before I am wishing that they are back in school. Will probably be when I get home and they are sitting on the couch and not enjoying this beautiful weather.

Have a good one!

Laurie

Morning,

Today was S&H Triceps, abs and then about 20 minutes of Gin Miller's Intense Moves. May do a short, easy spin on the bike tonite. Have to put the aero bars on the bike after work today, in prep for tomorrow night's monthly time trial. And what do you know, calendar says TTOM should start any time.

Traci, hope the walk/jog helps with the cramping today. I will be doing a walk on my lunch hour, usually ends up being about 20-25 minute of walking, but I look forward to that time and I think helps keep stiffness away. I did neglect to say that I got a skirt/top for the wedding. Nothing to write home about, but it looks okay. Glad you don't have the ingredients for the dessert that I had last night. It was way rich, and I know you'd be regretting it big time today, probably a sugar hangover too. Next time I'll do the "Don't Look Ethyl" statement from Ray Steven's "The Streak", before I post the dessert. Promise }(.

Tracy, so exciting about the eliptical. Know you will really get a lot of use out of it. Sorry about the bloat. I get it really bad on the first day of TTOM. Of course, it could be the huge dinner I had last night too. Oatmeal doesn't bloat me, thank goodness. Now Kashi Go Lean or Crunch or any of those made me so distended it's not even funny. Guess it was the fiber in the cereal? Headwinds definitely burn calories, plus they make you stronger. Don't know anyone that likes them though. Most of the people I ride with love the speed.

Started watching Hide & Seek last night. Creepy so far. We will probably finish watching it tonite.

Got to go, hi to all that post later.

Jeanette

Hi, everyone!

Because I promised it to Sandra, here's the chicken fajitas recipe:
Los Hermanos Chicken Fajitas (Famous in Utah County)

1 1/2 C. water
1/2 c. vinegar
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/3 c. lime juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers
2 slices green pepper
2 bay leaves
1/2 c. canola oil

Blend above ingredients in a blender until well mixes; set aside.

2 T. oil
1-2 lb. uncooked boneless chicken breasts, sliced into small tenders
1 green peppers, sliced
1 large red onion, sliced
4 roma tomatoes, in small wedges

Cook peppers in oil. Remove from pan, then fry chicken. When chicken is almost white, throw in about 1/2 of the fajita sauce and the red onions and cook for a few minutes until liquid is mostly reduced and chicken is done. Return green peppers to skillet and toss in Roma tomatoes until just warm.

Serve on warm flour tortillas with your choice of shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, refried beans and sour cream.

Enjoy!

Traci, before you get to impressed - I didn't get to B&G yesterday. Had a total exhaustion meltdown and did just Stretch Max 2. We'll see what I can eek out this morning :p :7 :)

Tracy, the elliptical sounds wonderful. What an upper.

Laurie, congrats on having the kids home.

Have a wonderful morning, everyone!!
Cheryl

Good morning,

How is everyone? Hope you all had a great weekend, I did:) its back to work, arghhhh. Saturday went to my grand son birthday party, he turned 8, boy did he get nices gifts he was so happy and had much fun.

I met a man, he is the brother to the other Grand mom, I didn't even know she had a brother, this brother is fine, ooh we. As soon as I got to my GS BP, there he was in the back yard grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for the kids, Judy(GM) introduced us, soon as this brother seen me he did not give me a break, but very conservative about it. When we did talk, his smile, skin and his teeth blew me away. He said he just retired from the Navy, served 22 years, he looks like he's could be 38 to 40 or could be younger. He looks like he stepped out of a magazine. Okay that's enough;)

Saturday I did Boot Camp, Sunday, rested

Tonight, not sure what I’m doing could turn into another rest day, I shall see, pretty tired from the weekend and beside, I went to bed around 1:30 did want to get me buns out of bed this morning

Back for a quick update on progress thus far...Its 830am

Went out with iPod (FINALLY know how to work it properly;-) )
Walked the golf course as it as a big of hills as you'll ever find in Houston!
30 minute walk (saw bunnies!!) HR 78-88% of max
40 minute CC #1 Intervals HR 85-108% of max (saw Jesus!)
30 minute walk (saw fishies!) HR 80-88%

If I start at daylight I can ride my bike on golf course path before earlybird golfers take over...

Thoroughly enjoyed all but last 10 minutes when my quads cramped up- but Man oh Man do they look FINE right now! :7

Gonna go stretch max it for awhile then probably call it a day - fingers crossed I'll feel like at least Yoga late afternoon.

Back with personals later!

Good Morning Ladies! :)

Starting on Week 10!!!! :) :) :)

I woke up thinking it was Sunday, and I could do Kenpo on my rest day. Opened my eyes and turned over to talk to Phil. When I realized Phil wasn't out getting me coffee;(, it dawned on me that it was Monday.:-( So, it looks like Kenpo this AM and C&B this PM.

It took about 10 minutes before we could leave my driveway for the dog's punishment. Baby is learning rules. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?!?!?! She's not allowed to enter the car via human doors. She has to go in and out through the hatchback. }( And, she has to sit and wait for me to signal and tell her when she's allowed to exit out of the house and enter into the car. If she raises from a sitting position during any of the process (except for walking to the car), we start all over again. We finally made it inside the car when she bounded over the back seat to sit with dd. I got out and we started the process all over again. She's learning.

Well, she still has her moments. After I picked up up from her personal hell, she had a one track mind -- get the heck outta that place with clippers, tall countertops, toothbrushes, and all things that are sweet smelling to humans. It took her about 5 minutes before she remembered the new rules. Progress! :)

The groomer chuckled when I told her I didn't have an appointment. How embarrassing! I never made one before. But, that was in the winter during the weekdays. She took sympathy on me and my scruffy mutt and squeezed her in between her responsible, scheduled, summer vacation arrivals. Later, when I told them what had happened, the one lady turned to the other and said, "That explains what that was." Apparently, Baby had dried coffee all over her too. LOL :7 Then all the groomers laughed and admonished me for using them as her punishment.

My phone still isn't working right. It only works when it's plugged into an outlet. Either the battery isn't holding a charge or the phone thinks the battery isn't holding a charge. I don't have the $ to go out and replace my phone. And, I have downloaded music on my phone programmed for each caller. When I hear, "You shook me all night long," I know it's Phil calling.:7 When I hear the tune, "I heard it through the grapevine," I hurry and pick it up knowing it's one of my gfs.:D When a male rapper's voice informs me, "Yo, your ex is bugging," I let it go to voicemail and call my ex back at my leisure. :p }( :+ :7

What's a lazy girl to do? sigh

Gotta open another window for personals! Y'all are funny!

Wendy :)

Good Morning!

Well, I got called in to work at 1a this morning. Yes, there was time for a workout, but not the inclination! I ended up laying on the sofa snoozing most of the evening!

Funny thing, I can hardly keep my eyes open now! Go figure!

TG- Sounds like the party was a great one on several levels!!!

Traci- Good job on the workout. I may end up doing one today, I haven't decided yet.

Cheryl- that recipe looks fabulous!!! I love fajitas without the peppers!! I know that's what makes them good, but I don't like cooked peppers for some reason.

Wendy- I had to LOL at Baby's issues!!! I guess that my kitties have me well traines, not vice versa!

Okay, off to snooze a while. I will catch ya'll later!

Good morning,

My run went very well this morning. 45 mins of steady state running sure seems longer than 45 mins of cardio coach running. I don't know how long distance runners (Cheryl!) motivate themselves to do that. After the run I did KPC abs.

TraciX - you and I are almost in sync this month. AF came this morning, only 2 days early this month (yay!). Amazing workout you did this morning! Your legs will be feeling it, no doubt! Did it help with the cramping? Your description of the run was funny. The endorphins have kicked in! Interesting webpage you found. People actually crave ice? And wouldn't the cravings for chocolate, coffee, cigarettes and drugs have something to do with the addictive chemicals in them?? Thanks for providing the link. The next time I have a craving hit, I'll see if I can ward it off using the better choice.

TracyX - you've always done your running and cycling with naked ears?? Oh my, how do you do that? I'd go around the block once and call it a day. I'll bet you're better at meditating than I am :) What's the ETA on the elliptical? The Cardio Coaches will serve you very well with your new toy.

LaurieX - I've got the same problem with my older DD. Our summers are so short it drives me crazy to see her waste a minute of nice weather.

Cheryl - Thanks for the recipe! It looks delicious! If I make it with the seitan, I'll let you know.

JeanetteX - Even when you have a "light" day, you still appear pretty active. The planets have lined up for you, TraciX, and me. I'm sure it will only make you stronger, 'cause you'll be lighter!

Wendy - You had me smiling with your story of Baby's Trip to the Spa, and your ring tones. Making me smile today is a majestic feat, as I'm very very tired. Lack of sleep, too much sugar and junk on the weekend, first day of AF...it's like the Perfect Storm. Week 10!!! Woohoo!!

Teddygirl - What a fun weekend you had! So, will you be seeing this man again?

Amy - Have a good rest. Take a few Zzzzzz's for me, won't you?

I think today's going to be a long day. I don't have much energy, and the weather is overcast/potential to rain at any minute, so outside play is unlikely. That leaves DD and I inside, staring at each other. We'll have to get up to something, but I don't know what, yet.

Have a great day,
SandraX

I'm Baaaack! ;-)

:) :) :) :) Personals:) :) :) :)

Traci-X: LOL at your divine intervention during your morning walk! As long as you weren't talking to the bunnies and fishes, onlookers won't think you're crazy. Down South, you could probably talk to Jesus 24/7 and people might think you're normal and want to be your friend. :7 Oh! I weighed myself naked this morning after ipeed. You'll hate me, but I must share!!! I'm down to 111.8. You gotta love that .8! :7 You didn't start early, I started early and you started late! ;-) Sandra isn't far behind. Who else is part of our monthly draining sisterhood? Glad you got a chuckle out of Baby's antics. I was far from finding humor in the moment and moments therafter. When we arrived at the Petco's parking lot, I was making Baby walk beside me, not ahead of me. Well, a trainer came over and gave Baby some kind words. How DARE she!}( I'm saving my kind words when my phone starts working again.:p

Tracy-X: When I was reading your post, girls kept asking me why I couldn't stop giggling. That is soooo funny! You can always look at the positive. Your neighbors will probably never ask you to dog sit during any of their vacations? LOL Whoo Hooo Again!!! The AC is fixed and an elliptical is on the way! :) Sorry about your banana pound cake being ruined. That's soooo sad!;( All that work you put into making it. But, you're right. You didn't need those pounds on your magically happy hips. :)

Laurie-X: Enjoy Yoga-X! Don't worry. I'll keep you company until you're finished with your 100 days X rotation!:7 I'm thinking I'll be at 114 days by the end of mine. Do I detect a little jealously towards your slacking co-worker?}( No, that would me. I'm sure you only have kind thoughts and well wishes for his day off. It's the last day of public school here. I'm not fond of all these overgrown rugrats running around the neighborhood, skateboarding down other people's newly coated driveways, shooting hoops in the streets, driving recklessly down my road with the volume turned up high, and loudly enjoying their summer vacation within earshot of my open windows. Where's the inactive kids watching tv and playing video games that I hear all about in the media? I want to move there!!!}( :7 ;-) Really, they're good kids. I was a kid once. OMW, I just realized I'm that mean, old lady of the neighborhood!!:eek: I can live with that!:7

Cheryl: Kudos to you for being able to all of B&G yesterday. I've preview it once and tried a few exercises. Those few moves had me crying for my mommy! ;-) I don't think I could do it in its entirety!!! You would think that I have a huge, football playing mutt. Nope, my largest of the small breeds is plenty big enough to cause major catastrophes in my life! She's a Cavalier King Charles spaniel and Boston Terrier mix. She favors the spaniel side. You can see pictures of my Baby on my picturetrail's "This and That" album. My picturetrail link is:
www.picturetrail.com/6Swans4Me
You must love to cook! I'll have to add this recipe to my favorites for when I get a cooktop again. Till then, I'm living on sandwiches, cereal, fruits fast foods, and take-out. I can live with that!:7

Jeanette-X: Oh! Another monthly draining sister!!! I hope TTOM doesn't affect your monthly time trial. Oh, look! I think we should reword TTOM to The Trial of the Month! Dh would agree!!!!:7 Oh! I love your new sketchers! Soooo Cute! Mmmmmm! Your, I mean my dessert sounds so YUMMY!:9 I hope it doesn't end up on my hips considering I lost ~.2 pounds. Every decimal point counts! LOL, Phil would have something to say about my boyfriend joining us with the X rotation!:7 Well, it would serve him right for thinking about my kitchen sink more than working out with me. ;-) I do hope that my GIRLfriend will join us. She's a hoot! Y'all would LOVE her!!! Our 20 year hs reunion was a couple of weeks ago. Both of us weren't able to make it. Of course we were on the phone for over an hour looking at the pictures online and talking about them. I asked her whose bright idea it was to have one of the reunion activites on the beach! Don't they realize people would be bringing their cameras to capture the memories in the making! Me in a bikini wouldn't be a memory I'd want to remember!!! And from the looks of it, I doubt it'd be one of theirs too! Oh! And she also told me that the crazy coordinator decided to open the dance/bar party to the public and charge $15.00 for admission. Again, I ask, "Who would want to party with a bunch of OLD people?" }( LOLOLOLOL Am I wrong? NO! Because the coordinator without a committee, who everyone tries to avoid and cannot work with, lost a lot of her own money on that idea!

Amy: I think kitties can be vicious! At least the one that my friend owns, Sydney. I still can't tell if it's a male or female cat. All I know is that we tolerate one another. Years ago, I was house sitting for my friend. The cat wanted to go outside at 2 AM. I was not about to get outta my peaceful dream to let her romp around the wilderness. She was insistent with her meowing at my bedroom door. (Yes, I have my own room at my friend's house. So, do my kids.) Anyhow, Sydney is a very strong willed, SPOILED cat. She jumped onto the door knob and manevered it somehow to OPEN! Freaked me out! I got up and let her out for the rest of the night!!! I figured if she wanted back inside, she could open the door herself! }( I can't believe you get called into work at that time of night. You have a tough job! Glad you like your job though! Sweet dreams!

Sandra-X: Yes, I agree with Traci! It's so nice to see you posted late last night. Wow! Your workouts shame me! A run and KPC!!! No wonder you're tired!!! I'm happy with ONE workout a day! I'm happier with NO workouts a day too! ;-) You have the rest of the day free to lounge around. I vote for popping in a long video and resting! Definetly avoid anything which requires patience: pottery wheels, finger painting, and baking cookies.

Here's a shout out to all our missing Xers: Nicole, Debra, Swift Amy and everyone else. I'm sure I've forgot. Oh! Yes, Katie, Debfer and all the rest who follows.

Well, I've procrastinated long enough. Gotta go push play!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Oops! I fogot to reply to Teddygirl. Thought I did.

Teddygirl: Did the other gm's brother get your number? Did you get his? Any family get togethers scheduled anytime soon? Now you've got me imagining you met a younger Denzel Washington! }( Glad you had a good time at your gdd's birthday! What does your gdd call you? My dc call my mom, "YI YI," since it closely sounds like grandmom in Thai. I want to think up a cool, hip grandmom name my future grandchildren can call me.

Have a great day!
Wendy

SandraX: No, I don’t move that fast:D my girlfriend talked me into calling him, I was going to throw his number away like all the rest. But, I must say, its' hard for man to get my attention, my best girlfriend say I’m to hard on man. I can read people good, in less than 5 minutes, I know if I ever want to be bothered EVER, not just men people.

But, he has 4 things going that I liked. First, I always look at man teeth, then he got the skin thing going on it looked flawless and that smile omg, his smile it was beautiful. And his conversation was pleasant, and he has a good sense of humor, I like that, when I looked into his eyes I just kept blushing, that was on him, he also have charm. I’m going to call him I THINK tonight or tomorrow.

Truth is, I’m flattered that there was somebody who finally caught my attention, like that. My sisters kept telling, I think you should date, it has been a 1.5 years since me and Ted broke up, since we broke up I haven’t had one guy call me, just not interested right now. I went through so much drama with Ted, now I enjoy coming home to quiet, its all about me:) :)

Teddygirl~

Wendy: My grand son his name is Devin, he calls me grand mom. He’s the only one, the rest of my grand kids call me grand mom Trese, they are adorable. I’m having them all over Friday, we’re going to party. They love pizza and we play the Xbox and watch movies.

Nope I didn’t get his number, didn't ask. But, he made sure, when I said we were leaving I had his. Then, he said please call I have a lot I want to say to you. EEK }( }(

But, all the time I was there he kept letting me know, he was interested. long eye contact, a little uncomfortable, so I made sure I didn’t look his way, I wasn’t trying to make eye contact with him. The brother have Charm, I like that, my Ted was a charmer too.

Personals:

TRACY Xټ

Congrats on getting the new machine ordered! I bet you’ll just enjoy the heck out of it this winter. I haven’t checked out Amy’s new stuff coming out later – I better not even look or I’ll buy and I cant do any of that til later in the year. After all your workouts I’m sure your body is tired. When was the last time you took a complete day off from any workouts at all- even yoga? LOL on oatmeal pregnancy! Its just crazy that certain foods just instantaneously do that to us.

ټTeddyGirl

Somebodys got a crush!!!!!! That is the BEST story! You better call Mr McDreamy and tell us every detail! Isnt it fun having those first smitten feelings? Good for weight loss too!!!

ټCheryl

No worries on B&G! My goodness you workout so hard on the 27+ days a month you do it that its probably good for your body to take a few off once in a while! That’s why I like recovery weeks… keeps me going strong the other 3 weeks of month.

ټJeanette X

Funny thing with exercise & cramps for me… While I’m doing it I never notice any pain but once I sit- OUCH! I think today I was so focused on staying in the proper heart range for each segment that I barely noticed anything but the little cutie creatures out there with me. Glad you got the wedding outfit.. at least its checked off your always long to do list!

ټLaurie X

Week 10 already!!!! WooHoo!!!!! P90X – P95X- P100X Its all good! Whew` that you are back at work so you can rest some!

:7 Wendy
Week 10 with Laurie eh????? Maybe you two can team up and spur each other on! Its almost official….. Wendy X!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up with the rules for baby! Send her my way- we believe animals are just cuter forms of people! I DID talk to the bunnies & fishies tho! I stopped and just talked really soft to them… I do that with all animals… I have many converstations with the frogs in my back yard… some live under my deck but are out playing in the grass at 330am when I go outside and one lives in the bootom of a big planter on the patio… he peeks his head out when I talk to him… I TOLD YOU I was Dr Doolittle! 111? That’s just not normal- EAT GIRL

ټAmy
You have got to be the MOST flexible gal on earth! Called in at 1am??? You mean they actually called you at that hour??? Isnt that cruel & unusual punishment? Hope you get all caught up with sleep!

ټSandra X
I so agree that SSC is grueling compared to more exciting pace changes! It takes discipline for sure. I personally don’t think any of my yummy food cravings have anything to do with sources of protein…. I say rip open that chocolate bar! I do believe we are all getting on the same cycle! Perhaps its the posting of my cycle day!!!
:7

Meant to also give a SHOUT OUT:eek: to Debra X & DD on move in week! AND to Nicole & Family on vacation week!!!

Best of days to both you fine ladies & your family!:7

Hi all,

I am happy to report on the following workout. I think that what I have been doing is working. It took 45 minutes and arms were pumped.

3x20 pushups, 2x12 flies with 25
2x20, 1x15 decline push ups, 2x7 overhead press with 18
3X15 diamond pushups, 2x12 curls with 18 (2 varieties)
3x20 dips with 10lbs, 2x12 overhead extension with 25

But........ Tadahhhh....

2x8 unassisted chin ups, 2x8 assisted chins
2x5 unassisted close grip pull ups, 2x10 assisted close grip
2x16 assisted wide grip pull ups, no unassisted yet:(

I did this in a ciruit format.

I was very please because I don't want to loose my ability to do the bar work and I actually increased the unassisted reps this week. So I guess Thursday I'll go back to s&h rotation for another week.

BBL for personals,

Tracy

^^^^^^^^^^5 and triple happy dance Tracy X!!!!
You go girl........:7 :7 :7 :7
PS: If I ever need a body guard will you move to Houston?}(

Wendy, Baby is adorable, and reminds me very much of my parents' dog "Junior" - a black and white Welsh corgi mix with sort of beagle ears who pretty much runs their household (and their lives).

I can relate. My brother jokes about why it is the dog got the name "Junior" - he may outrank their only son.

I hope Baby is doing better today and realizing the error of her exuberant ways. Thanks for pointing out the pix - made my day after reading the stories :)

Cheryl

Hi all,

Back for personals. No yoga tonight. It's the first time in about 2 months that I haven't done yoga. I hope that I'm not too stiff in the morning.

Jeanette – The more comfortable I get on my bike, the more I enjoy the speed. I’ve never been one with a need for speed. The headwind definitely made me work harder. I passed so many people, but in the end, just maintained my 15 mph speed. I'm hoping that it is because of the wind because I sure felt like I was working hard. Shredded wheat is also on my list of gas producers and beans, although the oatmeal is the worst.

Wendy – You are chatty today! Oh yes, the whole thing with the dogs was funny, but not if you know what I mean. I really don’t want neighbors to know that I can cuss like a sailor. Was it you who commented on the beautiful cardinal recently? A month or so ago when I got up there was this weird thumping noise. I went into the family room and stood there a minute and this cardinal was banging into the window. I opened the glass in an attempt to get him to stop, then later in the day, DH hung a sheet over one of the windows. This bird obviously had a lot of practice because up close he looked like the cardinal from he&& and he left poop all over our deck! We had a coffee spilling incident that I will never live down. We had gone to a car show and stopped at a mini-mart in PA. There was a van full of Amish children sitting next to us, with the windows all down. I start to get into the car and the coffee hits something and then spills all over the dash and steering wheel while simultaneously I shout some more choice words and all of the Amish children are staring at me with stunned looks on their faces. The kids got the biggest laugh and tease me about how I jaded those poor children. Really though, I try to keep my cursing to a minimum.

Teddygirl – A new beau? I’ve always said that if I ever get a divorce I won’t be married again. It’s to much work and I’ve already had all of the kids that I’m going to have.

Traci – So you have a place to ride the bike? Have you looked at the calorie burn for bike riding? It’s pretty high in comparison to some other activities, for what ever that info is worth. Nice workout today. I kept reading and thought that you were going to say you were seeing stars at the end. I'm still assuming that it's hot and humid there, like here.

Amy – I wouldn’t want to workout at 1am either. You should get the award for the most motivated for working out with your schedule.

Laurie - You are as busy as ever. I hope the x is still treating you well.

Cheryl – No B&G yesterday? I was dying once I finished and had second thoughts on whether my layering of workouts was actually a good thing. No fatigue or doms. I don't get it much if I do the yoga. I did eat quite a bit of protein last night and felt better today. It is such and effort for me to eat that much protein.

Sandra – OK, I’m going to be a little harsh, but what are you doing eating all of that junk? What are your real goals? The eta on the elliptical is 10-14 days. I got the cheap shipping and it was still 100. Evidently they weight a lot. I’ll probably always run with no music. I like to hear what is around me because it’s in the woods. Oh, and the floor work is getting easier for me too. I only have 1lb ankle weights, but may have to invest in some 2 pound ones.

Sorry if I missed anyone,

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.