Xers "magical monday!"

teddy16410

Cathlete
Round 2:
Phase 2 / Week 1 / Monday: Day 1/ Chest*Shoulder*Triceps
Doubles: Absolute Kickbox (kim spreen) + Balance Challenge (tracey Staehle)

Happy Monday gang! Glorious weekend at bay – came home late last night so it felt like a long weekend. LOVE THOSE!

After a quick scan of checkins it appears everyone is doing well and happy with current program choices! I did Power Half Hour Abs Saturday and it’s a goodie! Standing and floor work… lots of core syn variations plus ARX. The time flew as we did a few on floor then up to feet then back and forth. My abs are tight indeed! Also did a mish mosh of HCE Saturday but must admit my legs & butt felt very fatigued and still sore from all of last weeks lower add-ons… Took yesterday as a complete rest day and it felt good!
Ready for phase 2 to officially begin today.

Salivating at the thought of new X products in the making! Thanks for sharing that link Jeanette X!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday !

RE: Xers

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk5/Day1/Rnd2
Workout: Chest,Shoulders,Triceps plus ARX and a 3 Mile Run

Had a great weekend as everyone else seems to have had also. Had our last workshop and then we start rehearsals for the faire at the beginning of June. :) Had low turnout yesterday due to such beautiful weather.

I will have to check out the link about the future X project.

Will be getting my workout in late tonight. Oldest DD has a track meet today (this one will get in because of another beautiful day!:) ).

I took measurements and checked bf, I only have really three things to give. Everything else stayed with the same results. But I am happy with so far.;-)

Weight -1.5 Lbs
Waist -1/2"
BF -.5%

Will be checking back later,

Laurie

Laurie thanks for reminder to post 30 day stats....

Weight: -4.0 # (remember how I flux tho!)
BF%: -1%
Chest: Same
Waist: -.5"
Hips: -1"
Thighs: Same

Not awful considering my eating phase 1.... We shall see how clean we can get phase 2!

Good morning,

Beautiful morning outside here. Hope my DH gets home earlier from work today. He's been working too much overtime. He wants me to pick him up a nice ribeye steak for dinner. I need to work on our bike club's newsletter tonite and have that out of the way.

Today was Pyramid Upper Body premix (up only). Good workout and got to use my 20#ers for the first time with this workout. I couldn't do the 2nd set of pikes on the stability ball, but other than that was a nice workout.

Traci, bet the rest day felt good, though so hard for me not to do anything. Way to go on your stats! 4# is good, BF% headed the right way and wow, 1" on the hips!!! That's fantastic!!! Way to go!!! Here's to an even better Phase 2!!

Laurie, do you do a skit or sing for the Faire? Good stats for you too!!! You are busy but still make the time for your workouts.

BBL,

Jeanette

Happy Monday!

Tracie: I got the package, friday, thank you:) I took Sunday off too, I just may make Sunday’s my rest day. Great job on the weight lose, as of yesterday, I have offically lose the x lbs I picked up, don't want to lose anymore.

Jeanette: Nice work, 20lbers that's very impressive ;)

Sat, I had a great workout, I did GS legs and Butts & Guts (standing legs), my legs are still feeling it, and I mean real good ;) as Cathe'd say, that's how I'm going too use it:) x(

Teddygirl~

Classic/Phase 1/Week 3/ Day 5 - "Legs/Back"

The "Boys" are flying this morning. I think that today is the day for the funeral for the killed Blue Angel pilot. It's very sad, but it's also nice to see that the entire community is very supportive of their "Boys". You should see the gate to Sherman Field (the airstrip that the Blue Angels fly out of)...it's literally covered with flowers and ribbons and other memorium stuff. DH was in the military for 16 years and was stationed just about everywhere around the world and has never seen the civilian community this supportive as they are here in Pensacola!

Jeanette- I know the feeling about getting to "up" to 20's! When I was able to for the first time it was a real eye-opening experience as well as being very exciting for me! I am working towards my 25's, now!

The upper back, between the shoulder blades, are a bit creaky today after yoga. It always is after all those upward/downward dogs and concentrating on extending the shoulders/arms out!!!

DH is feeling MUCH better today. I think that he really overdid it last weekend in combination with the storms. I came home Friday morning from work to find that he scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors. It's taken until now for DH to recover and actually be able to move about the house without looking like he's going to fall over!

I got a call from work last night because they thought I was supposed to work. My boss forgot to switch me off of last night because I worked Thursday night. Staffing was more than adequate, so they didn't need me, but it still bugged me. I wouldn't have been able to go in anyway because I had already had 2 glasses of wine!

Round 2:
Phase 2 / Week 1 / Monday: Day 1/ Chest*Shoulder*Triceps
Doubles: Absolute Kickbox (kimberly spreen) + Balance Challenge (tracey Staehle)

تLAURIE X
How exciting about your rehearsals! I know this is a frantically fun time of year for you and the family! Great stats! I think I am surprised that we are both getting these good results round 2… We weren’t gone from X for that long so I think this is a good sign.

تJeanette X
Gosh I hope DH takes an early evening… Makes watching all those movies very challenging I bet! DH and I slept so much this weekend… We were in bed by 7pm both nights and took afternoon naps.. Feels really good to catch up on some rest. AWESOME on poundage for PUB! That’s just incredible! Gosh I want to be able to use my 20’s so badly for something other than Lawnmowers! So are you looking into Slim Express? I checked it out this morning and really want them but I need to hold off til I get the latest round paid off. It’ll be there!

تTeddyGirl
Glad you got your package! ENJOY!!!! I really cannot comprehend doing both GS Legs + B&G in the same day! Gosh I want to see your legs woman! Your pride & joy? Funny about the wt loss… I really am in goal range but am doing all the doubles cardio to lose BF%... Wish I’d lost 4% BF! Now that would make me squeal for joy!

Off to do CH/SH/Tri! See ya'll later!

TracieX: come on now, GS Legs + B&G that's a piece of cake:p it only sounds hard, but really, it isn’t. I only did the standing work in B&G (leg blast First, I do GS legs (standing) then B&G (standing) you mean to tell me you can’t do that? just kidding with you. After that, than I do GS legs floorwork, it isn’t that bad, really, I just take my time. I love working my legs.

I think today is going to be another rest day, I stayed up way to late watching Mission Impossible, I watch 1 & 2 tonight, I'm watching three. I'm taking 1/4 day vacation, going shoe shopping:7 I'll be leaving about an hour:p :D

Okay, I just opened up a box of Girl Scott Cookies, the All Abouts:9 :9 man oh man these cookies are awesome, only ate 2 that its for today.

Teddygirl~

Classic: Phase 1/ Week 3/ Day 1/ Round 1

Hi All,

Got up at 4:45 a.m. to do Chest & Back & ARX. I enjoy getting up early and getting my workouts done before the kids wake up. I have a small house so I'm not able to do PlyoX while they're in bed:( The rest of the week though I think I'm going to stick with 4:45.

Jeanette- 50 miles, OH MY GOODNESS! That is awesome. I wish I could get outside to exercise but there are no trails close by. It has been beautiful outside lately so it's a bummer not to be out there.

Wendy- You should see it when I do my niece's hair, what a disaster! I think that's one of the reasons God gave me boys:)

Traci-X- Maybe the next round I'll do doubles too. For now I think I'll stick with Classic so I don't kill myself:) 1-inch in the hips, way to go!

Hey, have any of you used FEMME liquid creatine? I just started and I can't tell if it's giving me a headache or if the headache is from something else. Thanks!

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Hi girls.

Sorry I haven't been around. It's hard to keep up with this check in as well as the 4 others I am involved in as well! :eek: :7

Here's a run down of my work outs for the past week FWIW:

Sun: BBC Full Body w/o
Mon: 20 mins of Long & Lean Yoga
Tue: 25 min run using ITread + BBC Full Body w/o
Wed: 60 mins of Yoga X + 40 min run using ITread
Thu: Spin class at gym + 3 sets of pull ups
Fri: BBC Fully Body w/o
Sat: Rest
Sun: BBC Arms & Abs weight section + half of the cardio portion w/5 rounds of chin ups inserted between exercises.

Today will be BBC Butt and Legs weight portion only and my running class tonight.

I am patiently waiting to see what kind of rotation Cathe posts for May. If I like it I will do that after completing this week of BBC. }(

I just ordered a bunch of vids that I am excited to receive...the Xflowsion set, Baron Baptiste's Journey into Power 2 & Beach Body's Slim Express set. I think that's it. I've been on such a shopping frenzy lately that I am afraid I've forgotten everything I've ordered!}( LOL

I'll try to get back here real soon for personals!

Be good, ladies!:7

Hi everyone,

Sounds like everyone is still going strong. Yesterday I rode the stationary bike for 40 minutes and then did magically hips. No upper body because DH commented again about my upper body muscle mass.

Today I ran and barely walked my 3+ route. I felt really good and was so happy that I was able to run about 90% of it. Then I did Tone. Since I started run/walking although my time is rather pathetic, I've decreased it by 40 minutes (the first attempt was brutal, plus I had to keep stopping and use the stick to rub out tight muscles).

Teddygirl - GS and B&G standing. Maybe that is what I'll aspire to do as I build up my endurance again. Not sure though, I'm seriously thinging about more body weight exercises and less weights. It's really worked great for my upper body.

Jeanette - Fifty miles is a nice ride. The jersey is great. I'll probably end up buying something cheap. I just hate all of the bike clothing, and I'm not sure why. I can actually still do pikes on the ball. I was surprised. I haven't pushed to quite as vertical as I was going before, but I think now that I could probably get there. I have had great results with PUB.

Traci -Glad you had a nice time at the bay. Your measurements sound good. Doubles is working for you. I am patiently awaiting my new Shiva and the Janis stuff. It should have shipped on the 24th.

Wendy - I haven't ordered xflowsion. If I read it right, it is only 2.5 hours total for all 4 dvds. I guess I just have it in my head that a workout should be at least close to 60 minutes.

Laurie - How are you doing with the doubles? Are you lifting for strength or endurance?

Amy - Yoga X is definitely in the X for several reasons and one is to add another layer to the upper body work. I'm sure yoga has contributed to my recent increase in muscle mass. I would be mad about the work issue too. Even though it wasn't your fault, some could percieve it the wrong way. I don't think there is a place with people where they don't gossip.

Nicole - I don't know anything about the creatine, but have always been leary about that kind of stuff. What about just eating good?

Wendy - Is BBC worth getting?

Later,

Tracy

Hey gang! Well, Legs and Back are done and I was able to complete all the repetitions that the gang did (until the sneaky lunges that is!) I was a little concerned for my right knee because it started clicking when I do lunges or squats. It doesn't hurt, but DH said that that's how cartilage issues start is with clicking. I am going to call and make an appt soon because I really don't want it to get worse to the point that I can't bend my knee!!!

Oh, I also did the lower body SQUEEZE....Yowza! I am already feeling it! I thought it was interesting that someone on the VF forum said that she's sending it back because she found it too easy, especially the leg workout....I am hoping that I never get to that point....I always want room to advance and progress!!! Of course when I was hobbling out of the standing leg workout I was thinking, "There's no WAY someone would find this too easy!"

Tracy- Personally, I wouldn't worry about the "boy" comments about your upper body. Me, I need to add bulk to my upper body just to balance out the pear hips! That, and I like to work my upper body because that's where I see the results the fastest!

Off to find munchies!

Hi,

Ho-hum day at work today, but that's normal for a Monday. I need to start working on the bike newsletter so will keep the personals short tonite.

Teddygirl, good going on losing some pounds. You like to work your legs? I'm liking it more than I used to but it's still not my favorite. I hate squats and barbell work. Stay out of those cookies. I've had such a hankering to make "Buffalo Chips" cookies and so far been able to squash it.

Amy, how nice that your DH did those floors for you. Any surprise like that is always nice. Once in a while, my DH does the dishes and it's really a nice thing to come home and see. Glad you liked Squeeze. I get to do it on Wednesday! Looking forward to it so much!

Traci, glad you and your DH got to catch up on some naps. Didn't hear anything about having to go in a bucket so the plumbing must have been successful. Slim Express actually doesn't thrill me right now. I've got enough of SS to keep me busy for a while.

Nicole, it was a good ride yesterday, but all the climbing makes it tougher for sure. Looking forward to this Sunday's ride with new scenery.

WendyX, what is XFlowsion about? Not sure I caught the gist from the small picture I saw. Looked like a bunch of rockers?

Tracy, my pikes weren't very vertical today as my arms were pretty well exhausted from PUB. Bet the run was fun for you. Let me know how the new Shiva is.

Wendy, Sandra, Debra, we miss you guys!

Got to get started now on the newsletter.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.