Xers` Who LOVE Fridays!

teddy16410

Cathlete
::::::::::::: Happy Good Morning Xers! ::::::::::::

ټ**Phase 2/ Day 40 / CoreSyn Recovery /Rd 2
***Subbing Butts & Guts today – probably a shorter version

Storms off and on all night so I was up with the “kids”…. Its really hard to get rest this time of year! At least no power outages!

Clean eating still on target since Sunday so that’s helping the PMS symptoms enormously- well that and a change in my bio-identicals!

I will be back with personals but gotta just ask all you lovely Xers to ******************* STOP- STOP-STOP ***********************
*********************Talking cheesecake!!!!!!! *************

&

I agree with JeanetteX- All Xers receiving tanks simply MUST post a pic! I’ll even do my hair for that one!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!

Back in a few gang!

ټPhase 2/ Day 40 / CoreSyn Recovery /Rd 2
Subbing Butts & Guts today – probably a shorter version

Personalsټ

Cheryl:

Again- Welcome to the wacky world of Xers ! You will soon learn to identify people by their post rather than their name… Let’s help you out a bit:

SandraX & Wendy: resident novelists! They are both really writing books about the world of internet forums and suck us all into the most bizarre story lines of drama, romance and espionage! Sandra X is REALLY called "Sarge"... You lock your doors if you want to skip a workout... oh- she and Wendy also seem to REMEMBER EVERYTHING! So be very careful what you post! I havent figured out how Wendy recalls all the details because she's been known to "forget" to workout!

Tracy X & Amy: the personal Xer Medical Team- very handy I might add!

Jeanette X:
The female Lance Armstrong who also spends a lot of time in Prison- also in spare time is the national poster child for DIY projects

Debra X:
Won the award for being on the IL (injured list) the most time while completing X Round 1. Is camera shy, loves padding her booty for bike riding, and of course keeps us all informed that its National "whatever" Month!

Laurie X:
Now she has quite the interesting life! She is a member of the Renaissance Faire in her area, a singer and has a DD that can outrun a cheetah! She is also on her way to becoming a double Xer – all without moaning, groaning complaining etc… (unlike yours truly!)

Katie:
I have named her The Most Enthusiastic first round gal! She keeps my spirits up about seeing the same workouts for 90 days! She’s a busy gal tho- we don’t see her often enough!

TeddyGirl:
Well ya already know her story…. The gal that keeps me in stitches! I always feel better about my A.D.D. when I read her rotational changes!

Nicole:
A real sweetie in Xer land! Has been thru a lot of challenging events lately and yet still finds it in her to stay upbeat and positive! A real inspiration to us.

Swift Amy: Currently on IL….. DebraX shall be able to coach her thru modifications I’m sure!

And MEEEEEEEEEE: You already know all about my personality challenges so we wont go into details! I think Wendy actually called me “certifiable” this week! THE NERVE!

If I missed anyone I have no doubt they will give me 30 lashes in public !!! You can count on us to keep you in line at all times!

Well now I’m out of coffee AGAIN! Looks like you got a post all to yourself! Consider it a Welcome gift…. Now get that manual out and start reading! You only have until the 15th!!!!

Back again in a few!

::::::::::::: I'm Back with Fresh Coffee In Hand ::::::::::::

ټPhase 2/ Day 40 / CoreSyn Recovery /Rd 2
Subbing Butts & Guts today – probably a shorter version

Personals``````````````

Tracy X
That cracked me up about kids hiding new workouts! You have raised them well! Hope you were able to bribe it out of them last night! I think a Yoga Session that burns700 calories would so NOT be my cup of tea! LOL… I consider Yoga an extra stretch day! Yep- this last cut / color was 200.00. I about freaked as I get out with an 85.00 bill with my regular gal…. I really don’t see how people can spend that every 6-8 weeks! Even if it weren’t a $ issue I just cant bring myself to do that when its not super fabulous in comparison.

Sandra X
Great question to Wendy about meds & food elimination… I swear sometimes Drs don’t think things thru…. Hope the lice are dead and buried! What a return week you’ve had!

Jeanette X
Wow on your activities last night! I need a few more “productive” genes! Maybe my fat cells are just blocking the flow of the ones I have! So COOL about your tank! I’m with ya all the way on posting pics! Did I tell you I ordered Slim Series Express? I actually see that + Power Half Hour as a great recovery week program… I cant wait to preview it early next week. Hope you stayed awake for movie night. Our last movie sat on the counter for 4 weeks before we just sent it back without viewing… I figured it just wasn’t exciting enough if we let it sit that long!

Debra X
Where do you find your wealth of information about things??? You find a way each day to make me chuckle out loud! I cannot wait to hear the “moving” events as they begin to unfold!

Laurie X
Did all those workouts get done yesterday? Sure seemed like a lot on such a busy day for you. Hope the kids are doing OK processing the information about suicide… Things are very difficult to explain like that. I had to chuckle about AppleBees… It use to be a safe zone for me until that Food Network Chef started creating dishes for them/….Tyler Florence. His stuff is SOOOOOOOOOOO good but a far cry from the WW items! He has a new Pesto Burger that I cant wait to try!

Wendy
Hope the kids enjoy their new books! So are you planning to make an extra cheesecake to be frozen? I do that with all desserts… Make extra and freeze in single serving bags… Not that this is GOOD mind you! Lentil Soup for breakfast? Now that’s a way I might be pushed into binge eating all day long! I actually was starving all day yesterday and ended up consuming close to 1700 cals (it was suppose to be my low day) – at least it was all clean tho. I think the entire family will be eating clean with Waverlys new diet tho! BTW- I appreciate your ballistic hugs each day! So if yesterday was rest day what is today? This is your daily quiz + reminder to workout!
Its nice having hubby’s that appreciate the sexy look of workout clothes and sweat isn’t it? Mine pretty much doesn’t care what I wear as long as it reveals as much as possible. I am pretty conservative except for my low rise pants and tanks but I swear he’d be happy if I walked outside butt naked! I got my hair done at The Aveda Spa so I think they are all called “Stylists” for the extra cash! It was nice tho as I was waiting for the color to set a gal came up and gave me a complimentary hand massage- (my fav!) – Its really not free as you have to tip but it made the time fly by!

Katie
Hope you are well today and that you are all settled.

TeddyGirl
So are you feeling better about those legs this morning? Ya know- we all gotta learn to just give ourselves a big old hug everyday and bless the strength and health we have! I doubt that all your friends and family (including Xer Family) care 2 hoots about our legs. I think we all luv ya for your spunk and humor – not much else matters!

Amy
That IS way cool about the returning soldier… Just reading it made me cry but I’m a sentimental fool. You know I tear up at the puppie commercials… “There aint no bugs on me….” Song… Things sweet, cute, sad, joyful ANYTHING gets me going… I have actually learned to embrace that aspect of my personality after years of feeling very much like a dork. Great job doing the best you could with food choices! Its just gonna be one of those 14 day periods where you cant expect perfection! ENJOY!!!

Nicole
LOVED your advise to TGirl- just stop looking if they freak you out! That’s a great way to do it! I know I tend to stay away from my shorter shorts when cellulite is bugging me! I think you were heading back to dr yesterday? Please update us! Your RECOVERY WEEK is almost over! Are you ready to really bring it again????

Swift Amy
Oh gosh that’s awful about your wrist! Debra X knows hers stuff tho as she became an expert during her first round. I think she had major wrist issues for at least half the time. Take care of it and play it smart!

Happy day to all- I’ll be out in the real world most of day… Make it a strong one!

Just heard the FUNNIEST thing on radio-

Talking about Kelly Ripa's abs.... Her secret is "Get Ups".... When they described it guess what it is???

DREYA ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!

OK LADIES- Everyone needs to do 3 sets on ab days!:7

Good morning,

Today called for Imax2, but I pulled out Gin Miller's Intense Moves (thanks again Debra!) and Cardio Fusion. I was going to do part of each one, but got into Intense Moves, really got my heart rate up there and just went to the end. Feel good now.

Traci, okay, okay no more blatant cheesecake talk for a while ;-). It's all Wendy's fault anyways, she's quite the enabler too. Sorry about the storms and the dogs keeping you up. Our German Shorthair is not feeling well this morning. Not sure what it is, but will keep an eye on her. I see you have B&G today. I love that one. That's the one that made me start liking to work legs a bit more. It just clicks for me for some reason. Fantastic on your clean eating streak. Wish I could say the same. You are way too kind about comparing me to Lance. Not even a close comparison. I read his book and he's way more arrogant than myself LOL! Got a new game plan for my cycling organized rides: Was going to do a century ride on Memorial Day weekend, but I just won't have the opportunity on the upcoming weekends to get some longer miles in my legs (triathlon bike practice tomorrow, and triathlon next Sunday) so will do the metric distance (62 miles) instead of the Memorial Day ride. Will shoot for an organized century ride at a nearby town on June 16th instead. Think that will be more doable. I feel good about that decision. Cycling can be very time consuming and we really, really do need to get some yardwork and that woodstove project going. Poor DH has been working way too many weekends so that's why that hasn't happened yet. We didn't finish the movie last night as it was late, also, it started freezing up. Anyone else have this problem. Almost every DVD that I get from Netflix does this anymore. How come my workout DVD's don't do it? I clean the drive and clean the DVD's before watching them. It's getting frustrating.

Will have a busy day at work today. Glad it's Friday.

Jeanette

Okay....just stopping by to make sure all of you are celebrating National Masturbation Month properly! I am planning a bike ride today...and then I'll be back home for SH shoulders. I have on my lovely bike shorts with the load in my diaper, but at least my buttocks won't be sore! (thanks, Traci) I have about a million phone calls to make today..so while I am sitting on hold, I will catch up with todays personals ( and Jeanette from last night).

Wendy...Hoping Waverly is feeling better today and you have some menus planned. I actually dreamed about loads of cellulite on my thighs last night! I looked in the mirror this morning to make sure it wasn't true! I have some old pics of myself, but none n the camera I can hook right on to the computer, so that is why no pics. I am sure my neighbors would think I was crazy if I asked them to take a pic of me in a bikini! They already think I'm weird since DH lives in Russia! I will provide pictures after our vacation in June...Where lots of bikinis and lots of mojitos will be worn and drunk...I think in that order...

Okay...off for now...bbl!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Hi all,

Well I just spent 20 minutes composing a post and lost the whole thing. I'll have to try again later, I have to go now.

Wendy - I'll explain my diet again later. It's different from what you are doing.

Tracy

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk6/Day3/Rnd2
Workout: Back & Biceps / B&G Stability Ball Abs / 2 Mile Run

Yesterday turned into a forced rest day. :7 We got home from the dress rehersal at about 7:30, then I had to head out to grocery store. Youngest DD absolutely needed a snack for school. I'm a softie for my baby. :D So I had no motivation last night to do anything, but I did DVR Ugly Betty. The girls and I are so into that one. Should have no problem getting my workout in tonight. Nobody has to be anywhere. :D Yippee!!!!!

I need to take pictures anyway. Haven't had the time to do my 30 day pics, which have now turned into 39 or so. I will have DH get that, and the one in the Xers Shirt done tomorrow.

Traci, I just love the Xers Who LOVE Fridays. Made my day today. Because I do love Fridays at 3:30. :D Sorry to hear the "kids" didn't have a good night with the storms. You need to talk to my DH, he says I complain all the time. Oh wait that is about the kids and housework. You are right I don't complain about my workouts. }( 3 set of Dreya Rolls !!! Ok now I am complaining, and pouting. ;(

Debra, You just about had me on the floor from laughing so hard. Keep that butt padded. :7 And I'm not sure I will let DH know about this months celebration. He gets too many ideas as it is. :) I don't think I'm letting DH take pictures of my big knees. My SIL said it appears I have extra muscle around my knees. I don't know if this is why I have never been bothered by them during all my years playing sports.

Jeanette, You are just a better version of Lance.;-) My oldest DD is 14 and will be a Freshman this fall.;( I don't know if I'm ready to have a High Schooler. :) One of these days I would like to try a triathlon. The only thing holding me back is I'm not that great at swimming. Could I sub in my DD, she kind of looks like me. :D

Wendy, Oh how it would be nice if she could get a scholarship. There are so many talented children, we will have to see what happens. I'm just so glad that she is so motivated to improve herself with every race. Good luck with the food and meds for your DD, that will be a big change for the whole family.

Swifty, What a bummer about your wrist. Do what you can. The X will be there when you are ready to jump into it again.

Amy, So cool about the returning soldier. I am like Traci and Wendy. Tears flow when stuff like that happens. Enjoy the time with the parents.

Sandra, Good job on the workouts, and the just do if motto. :) That can be the hardest part sometimes. And maybe that is why I like Tony's Push Play idea. :)

Have to actually get some work done today. :)

BBL

Laurie

Classic/Phase 2/Week 1/Day 2 - Plyo X

Okay, the DOMS are abiding...shoulders, chest, lats (where did THEY come from??). On top of that, I wasn't able to get to sleep until 0130 this morning and DH woke me up with his night-time prowling at 0430! I am still groggy and in need of coffee!!!

I am such a softy when it comes to that stuff too! Especially when I'm tired, I bawl at a Hallmark commercial!!!

I will be back with personals when I wake up a bit....oh, and Traci?, I want to try that Tyler Florence Pesto Burger too!!!:9 :9

Hi, everyone!

Oh my goodness, what a great post, Traci! And what a great goofy bunch of X-er gals. I'm stoked.

Oooooh, and I only have until Tuesday to prepare for this task? Yowza.

Today is a rest day, I decided. I've been operating on far too little sleep and want to get in a good run tomorrow. So I need the break.

Amy, those DOMS sound like a lot of fun - sounds like you could use some rest today too. Will you try to work out???

Well, still trying to wake up myself. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Cheryl

Happy Friday,

I love the weighted gloves at beach body, they are a must have. For those of you who wear them, does the 2 lbers make a differences when punching? :p

Last night, me and my sister went to Richmond Mall, brought her a pair of shoes I just wanted to do something nice for her she's always thinking about me, didn't have plans on buying me anything I only came along for the ride. But stumbled into a pair of clear shoes man they are sharp, anywho I couldn't resist, I told sis, quit calling me everytime you Mall hop :)

This morning, I was curious about my weight so I stepped on my scale and I am up 3 lbs that’s why some of my pants are a little tighter on my thighs, going to nip that :eek: I came up with a plan for the next few weeks, its’ called "HIT The TREADMILL Hard"

Speaking of treadmill, if you ever need to know anything about your TM, visit treadmilldoctor.com, sure you guys are ready know it:D:D I took his advise and lubed and made adjustments on TM:D

This morning, I did MIS CBS & hour jog on my TM, I learned a few things about my treadie from treadmilldoctor.com. I noticed this morning while I was running the clicking wasn’t as loud. Tonight, I’m going to finish MIS tri’s & bi’s with someadd-ons + work my abs:) ;) I will be back ;)

Sa: hr jog + legs & glutes X
Su: hr jog + UB & abs

Teddygirl~

Good Afternoon Ladies! ;-)

Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day 49?50?/ Chest, Shoulders & Tri ARX/ Round 1

Did I pass today's pop quiz? Is that the name of my workout for the day? Since I took an extra rest day, would today be day 49 or 50? Does this mean if I take 3 extra rest days before the end of Phase 2, I can take Day 60 pictures on Day 60. LOL Y'all are probably rolling your eyes and mumbling here we go again! :7

Rest day was perfect! The only physical thing I did all day was grocery shopping. And, that wasn't even difficult as one of the grocery store employees offered to load my groceries in my car during his cigarette break. The X must be working cuz I wasn't wearing heels or makeup! More likely, his break was over and he wanted to finish smoking his cigarette! LOL I feel so used!!! ;-)

Thanks for asking about Waverly. She hasn't gotten a headache today, yet. However, I still think it's allergy (barometric) related. Right before last night's thunder storm, she started complaining about her head hurting. I massaged her neck and asked if it hurt there. She told me it did, right in the middle and along her shoulders. I get tense there too if I don't get a full blown allergy headache. I also decided we're not doing the elimination diet until we speak to the doctor on Tuesday. I need a logical game plan before committing to a drastic lifestyle change. What's a few more days of eating potentially forbidden foods when she's already eaten them for years!

Traci-X: You crack me up, you crazy girl! Oh, you read that too. LOL I'm only teasing. It was the only thing that came to mind with a connection to you getting certified. ;-)* :eek:Now, how do you expect me not to whine on and on for the next few days about eating too much of the forbidden celebratory food item? Hmmm? Would referring to it as CC, celebratory cake, make for easier reading? Maybe my non-clean eating is causing me to have such violent hormonal fluctuations which affects my workouts. It must be! But, it's not enough to tempt me to clean eating this month. The hormones are already in motion. Phil and dd's art teacher are hiding from me!!! LOL Love your post synopsis! You know us sooo well! I truly clutter my mind with useless and oddball information. There's not enough brain matter to absorb the important details, like when is Mother's Day this year? Do I have time to mail a card to my mom in Florida? Or will I have to order her flowers over the internet? I'm serious. I best go look at a calendar asap. I didn't forget Phil's birthday for once this year! :p Are you crazy! ;-) A second CC would never make it into the freezer in this house!!! Oh, I find your conservative dress comments funny. Do you hear what you're saying? "I am pretty conservative except for my low rise pants and tanks..." That's like saying, "She'd be really pretty if she got chin implants." LOL I actually said that once in all seriousness. Phil pointed out the absurdity of my observation by reminding me that chin implants constitute major plastic surgery! LOL Well, I suppose the "free" hand massage was worth spending $200 on color and highlights! ;-) Really, though, that's how much it would cost me if I got a full head of highlights. My bill typically comes to $120 not including tips. OMW! I wonder if Dreya could be sued for taking Kelly's Secret Get-Ups and marketing them in her name? LOL Sigh, I need to get a life. ;-)

Jeanette-X: You know this is Traci's way of asking for the CC recipe. But, I'm not going to enable her! If she wants it, she's got to pry it out of your hands!!! (Come on Traci, you know you want some! }( ) That's good to know that B&G clicked for you since I'm bottom challenged. I can't wait to try out all my new Cathes post-X! Your bike riding decision sounds like a good, logical choice. It's great when we place the right amount of expectations on our bodies. Reduces frustration in the end! Isn't overtime work a mixed blessing? It's nice to have the extra cash, but it takes so much out of me to do without dh around. By the time I get into the independent groove, his hours resume to normal and I have to learn how to function with him home!!!! :7

Debra-X: Are you the new spokeswoman for NMM this year? If so, I think you should include "Love Yourself" in your signature file. ;-) Now, really! Did I ask for you to act all mental? No! Don't ask people, especially those who know where you live, to take pictures of you wearing a bikini!!!! Regular street clothes will suffice! Now, if you're wanting someone to take your progress pics, ask a gf preferably fatter than you. ;-) ACK! What a nightmare! Thank goodness it was just a bad dream. Can I wake up from mine now? LOL I had a nightmare of my own yesterday. Tayler kept messing up during a harp performance and I acted all Alec Baldwin. It freaked me out. I woke up and realized it was just a dream. Then I had Tayler go practice her harp. :7 :7 :7

Tracy-X: UGH! That is awful! I hate losing posts. Eerily, I can remember verbatim what I wrote. Freaky!!! I'm just too lazy to retype it though! LOL I appreciate you helping me understand how you implemented the elimination diet. I'll bring your method up with the doctor on Tuesday if needed.

Laurie-X: I think it's normal to have those forced rest days. Life holds too many unexpected days in a 90 day period. LOL about complaining. You must be another Xer whose workouts aren't affected by their monthly hormonal changes. I'm reaching my peak complaining period!!! I'm sure your dd will do fine with or without an athletic scholarship. She must take after you in the motivation department. I'm hoping my lack of motivation will skip a generation. That way no one can blame me in that area. ;-)

Cheryl: You're back!!! We didn't scare you away yet!!! ;-) Enjoy your rest day! You'll treasure them starting on the 15th. }( }( }( Insert evil laugh! BTW, I don't know if you realize there's some late night Xers here. I'm always posting really late. Sandra, Debra, Amy and especially Jeanette seem be the nightowls of the group.

Nicole: Did you get your progress pictures taken yet? I know your dh isn't in Russia!!!

Swift Amy: Yippee!!! House Closing Day!!! Doing the happy dance in mind for you.

Amy: Have you laced your inlaw's coffee with any sedatives or poisons yet? I'm only teasing. I'm sure they are as lovely and caring and respectful as mine are. I'm not being sarcastic either. I just LOVE my MIL when she's NOT acting passive aggressive or not trying to tell me how to live, or telling me how controlling I am ...in a good way. Huh??? Isn't that an oxymoron? Really, she's great! :) And there's a giant teddy bear lurking inside my FIL. He's NEVER, EVER said a mean thing to me in all the years I've been married to his son and raised his grandchildren or argued with his wife or deserved it! Amazing!!!

Teddygirl: Now, look who's the enabler! XFlowsion? I've heard about it but I'm not listening! La-la-la... I'm still not listening. Stop IT! I do NOT need to be tempted to go through BB's checkout anytime in this lifetime! You are EVIL! ;-) BTW, are you sure it's fat and not water weight or hormone fluctuations causing your weight to go up a few pounds. My weight fluctuates all the time. I hear it may be due to my non-clean eating habits. I have to take an average for the week if I continually weigh myself. Right now, I'm holding strong to ~ 114 pounds. I haven't seen 112 for awhile!!!

Okay, I think I've caught up for the day. Hello to all who follows.

Blessings,
Wendy

Hi Gang!

It's a gorgeous morning here, so I decided to take DD#2 out to play rather than sit here and write emails. So, my daily novel will have to be a short story today.

TraciX - thank you for sharing your perspective on each of us today. Very interesting reading!! Which bit of Butts 'n Guts did you do today? I'm not sure how long I'll stay on the vegan wagon. I'm taking it one day at a time. I certainly believe there is a place in a clean diet for animal proteins, despite what the vegan-promoters want to scare us into believing. I'm thrilled you are feeling the positive effects of eating well for the past week. Great work!!

Cheryl - welcome to the check in!!!!! Traci talks about my novels, but as you can see, she writes daily trilogies! I'm not doing very well at staying current with everyone these days. What part of the X are you on right now? Day 1? Day 2? Which rotation are you doing?

TracyX - So is your back well enough now that you feel 100% again? Or is there still some tenderness and stiffness? And how is your calf? As strong as the other side again?

JeanetteX - you have your tank already? Yay! How does it fit?

DebraX - is your DD's gym set up for wireless networking?? I'd love to spend my hour every week on those bleachers catching up on my emails, but I'm pretty sure they haven't got that kind of set up.

LaurieX - oh my, that was a tragic situation in your neighbourhood! Did you know this neighbour? I hope DD isn't too distressed about it?

Amy - what an interesting trip to the airport you had yesterday. How long are the in-laws staying? Does this make things easier for you, in terms of caring for DH? Are you able to stick with your workouts while they're visiting?

SwiftAmy - Hi! Glad to see you're still working the X, even though you have some challenges. Nice to hear from you!

Teddygirl - Hi ho!! I'm not sure what all the chat is about your legs, but I'm guessing you recently expressed a concern about them? It sounds like you're going on the attack!! I'm sure you'll do great.

I have to go; out of time. Yesterday I didn't get around to working out at all :eek: :eek: . That's right - Sargaent Sandra went AWOL! I put DD down for her nap, then laid down and took one myself for 2 hours! I really needed it, and felt worlds better when I woke up. So today I'm going to do Step Works. And maybe tack on some core and/or upper body work. I'll think about it while I'm doing the cardio.

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Have a great day.
SandraX

Want to catch up on personals from this morning before TeddyGirl Hits the Road for the weekend! I have done all my errands so B&G has not been completed… the real truth is this tho…. Just for kicks I tried on a pair of size 4 goal jeans that were staring at me at THEY FIT!!! I didn’t have to suck it in either!!!! So now I just plain do not want to get undressed to workout! Boy I was strutting around that pharmacy and of course WalMart! Man were THEY impressed! heheheheeh

Tracy X
Sorry about the post… forget it…. You are too busy these days to re-write all that stuff!

Cheryl:
Enjoy REST day! Not often you take them… I think X may change all that- those growing muscles need rest – big time! Hope you get to sleep in a bit this weekend!

Jeanette X
So glad you are still getting a lot out of Intense Moves! I so love that one- it makes me smile to think of doing again. Too funny watching you and Wendy pointing cheesecake covered fingers at each other! Hope your little one feels better this afternoon. I just get obsessed when mine are sick… they just cant tell us what’s wrong… LOL on Lance- arrogant? REALLY??? Now theres a newsflash…. I have always agreed with that one- I bet if I have accomplished all he has and beat cancer I’d be one big headed gal myself! Just shows tho that success comes in many forms… I’m happy having my down to earth simple Texan and 3 PITA dogs to come home to every day… Oooohhhhh that Metric Distance Ride sounds just perfect! You are just so smart! I tell you all the time but you really are !! I agree that it all has to be put into proper perspective. Our Netflix ALL freeze… most of time a disc cleaning works but we’ve had a few where we just sent it back… frustrating to me but what ya gonna do?

Debra X
I am picturing you calling all your friends and sharing NMM with them- while riding your bike ! LOL How long are you going to do SH as 1 part per day? I think you could do that for a long time and still see results!

Laurie X
Well as long as you got UB on DVR – that was important to do! You DESERVE rest days woman! Had to laugh as my 30 day pics are now turning into 40-45 day pics… I think I’ll just wait for the 90 days! I’ll hope that 330 comes quickly today!

Wendy
ROFL on Debras “ Love Yourself” sig line! OMG I about spit my coffee out again! Speaking of lalalalalalal not listening…. DON’T YOU POST A CC RECIPE! I swear it will be the end of clean eating week for me! LOL on hormones… last night Wendell walked by the couch – gave me a peck on the cheek and I had a 15 minute freakout about how my skin was crawling and the dogs had been barking and my wrist hurt from endless Vinyasasa’s! LOL it was a hoot when I was all done but I was VERY afraid watching myself have this little outburst… Wendell just stood there and said… OK- I love you anyway. Is HE a keeper or what? ORDER INTERNET FLOWERS- do not get mad when you pay triple price! Chin implants???? OUCH- I so want cosmetic stuff but not til its done pain free!! Maybe Kelly ripped off the X! I bet she did an X rotation and wont admit it! Tony may sue!

TeddyGirl
What a great workout plan! Running will surely lean you right out!!!! I don’t think I am an X-Flosion type gal… I think Tracy X is planning on getting it tho! You shopping crazy woman… Have you ever counted the # of shoes you have? Oh do it for fun! LOVE my BB Kickbox gloves… OH YES! They make a HUGE difference in defining upper body thru kick.. HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!

Amy
Whine whine whine…. What do you need more than 3 hours of sleep for???? So glad you have nice toasty muscles today… very very good! PLEASE try the Pesto burger while you have company and tell me if its worth the BA-ZILLION calories or not!

OK- Time to Just Push Play! Hugs to all who wont be around this weekend...

Sandra-X: Should I be offended that you missed little ole big mouth me? LOL I'm not considering I didn't mention you in today's personals. Sorry, I did think about you though!!! Oh! I'm so with you about Traci's triologies!!! I thought the EXACT same thing too!!!! GMTA! ;-) I can't believe you took an unexpected rest day. Remember, I'll remember this day in history! :p :D

To All My Fellow Xers:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RETAIL CLOTHING ALERT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paiva has Jackie's clothing line, Sky Lab, ready for sale!!! What do you mean you don't know who Jackie is?!?!?! She's the gorgeous, rail thin, could tempt me to be a lesbian if I wasn't heterosexual ;-), owner of Sky Sport, and star of Bravo's reality tv show "Work Out". I wish I could shower her clothing line with compliments though. Check it out for yourselves. Let the ripping commence! Oh, I see her $60 gray shirt is already!!! }( By the way, I saw some of other pieces not yet availble. Way too bondage for me. Although, I do believe dh is fond of my never appropriate, bondage boots (lace down, fur trimmed, knee length, 3" spiked heeled boots).

Have a great day!
Wendy

Duh! Forgot important detail....

Here's the link:

http://www.paiva.com/store/catalog/search.jsp?sourceid=email&Ntt=sky+lab&Ne=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+3000000&D=null&N=0&Np=1&Nu=P_ProductName&Ntk=all&Nty=1&Ns=P_ListPrice|1&Ntx=mode%20matchall&Dx=mode%20matchall&displayKey=P_ProductName&x=0&y=0&cm_mmc=ExactTarget-_-Email-_-skylab-_-shopskylab

Or just go to http://www.paiva.com

>So are you feeling better about those legs this morning? Ya
>know- we all gotta learn to just give ourselves a big old hug
>everyday and bless the strength and health we have! I doubt
>that all your friends and family (including Xer Family) care 2
>hoots about our legs. I think we all luv ya for your spunk and
>humor – not much else matters!
>
Tracie: aw.......see what you have done, I'm crying so hard that I'm losing my muscles:+ ;( ;( you say the nicest things, really. You do know me woman, I am feeling much better about my thunder thighs, know why? cuz, I was looking at them in my OWN mirrow and they don't look THAT badx( :) but do need lotsss of work.

Okay, tell me about Xflowsion, (((TRACIE))) I know you have them, I cant hardly wait for someone to post there opinion of them, I got my CC ready. If you go too www.flowsion.com looks fun, and a live band too YOWZA :p :p

After all said and done last night, I watched Amy Bento andddddddd drum roll, IIIIII...LIKEEE... HER, she's so perky and cute, forgot the best part and she's one TOUGH cookie, I know I'm going to work up slowly before I complete entire workout none stop. most definitely be ordering more, omg I need about $300 to complete wish list;-) ;-) ;-)

Uh oh gotta run dear boss is lurking:eek: :eek: as soon as he turn the corner I'll be back

Classic: Phase 1/ Week 4/ Day 5/ Round 1

Core Synergistics

Well I had quite a day yesterday. My brother and his wife had a new baby girl. So exciting since all of my nieces live in other states. She was 6lbs. 3oz. and only 18-1/2" long. Just a little bit of a thing:)
That was the good stuff but then my dad was attacked at a gas station on his way home. He did more damage to the kid who jumped him then he had done to himself, which was good. The bad part is the guy's friend kicked my dad in the hip and it is already his bad hip so that wasn't good. He's 65 but he was a Marine so he said his training kicked in really fast.
On top of all that fun, I managed to cut of the corner tip of my finger making salad for the family, what a dork. I have never cut myself this bad. My husband said it happens when you get old, ha,ha:)
I did CS this morning and enjoyed as usual. My core feels so strong after I finish. I measured this morning and everything is the same:( I will weigh myself tomorrow but I'm not expecting much.

Amy- Hope all is going well with the in-laws. How cool to be part of a homecoming for military personnel. So great to see happy reunions:)

Wendy- Yeah, new DVD's. That is always so fun! Have Phil eat extra cheesecake for me, it's my favorite:9 My son has turned off the little orange switch on the computer too, such a silly one. Your posts always bust me up. I'm glad the X is attracting men, but that may be a problem with your DH:) I will do my progress pics tomorrow but I don't think you'll see much of a change:(

Jeanette- CS&T starts in Phase 2 and I start that next week. StretchX is optional on your 7th day and I take that day off so I hadn't done it yet. I have got to take out Intense Moves again. Every time you talk about it I remember how much I liked it. You're lucky to have a girlfriend that rides with you, how fun. Funny about your little stubby toes, my husbands are the same. When I was pregnant with each of my boys I said, "God don't let them get my nose or Aaron's toes", they got the toes and my nose:)
Bummer about the Netflix DVD's that isn't good. I'll have to search for the address but there's a "Netflix" of sorts for fitness DVD's.

Traci-X - Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for remembering me. Your descriptions of everyone were too funny:) Yummy, Pesto Burger, can't wait to try it:9
I am ready to Bring It next week for sure. Heading out to see my new niece then the doctor after that. WAY TO GO on the size 4, so exciting!!! I am in a size six and they used to fit almost loose and this month they're getting snug, not good. Hopefully by using Cathe on the Plyo days I'll see a change.

Debra- I'm with Wendy on finding a stranger or other adult to take a picture of you. I guess we'll wait until after vacation:)

SandraX- How nice to take a nap. I slept in until 6:30 this morning and I felt so good. 4:45 is starting to slow me down. At least it's Friday!!

Well, gotta go to see the new babe and the chiro. The boys have a Spring Program at school today so I'll be out until late. See you all tomorrow!

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.