Xers====Mistical Monday========

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Today is supposed to be the leg/butt workout and a run, but I'm not sure if I will run or walk. My back is tight and running just makes that worse. I'll see how I feel when I get home.

Sandra -The bread turned out perfect and everyone loved it. Even though it takes several hours to make, the actual time that you have to work with it is minimal. It will be gone by the end of today. Thanks for the recipe and I'll have to look into getting that book.

Jeanette - You must be getting up at the crack of dawn to get your workout in and get DH to the prison by 6. I used to be a morning exerciser and it took me quite a while to get used to working out in the afternoon, but I can't get up any earlier than 4:45. I hope DS's new day goes well.

Nicole - Still keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Traci - I hope that you are enjoying the bay.

Debra- Yes, silly me I did legs again, only because L&G is really a shaper and doesn't use heavy weights. I struggled with those side lying leg sweeps; that was not pretty and never is.

Hi to everyone else.

Tracy

Good Morning Tracy & all to follow!
Bay is beautiful and all the weekenders are long gone so its so peaceful... With all the pier lights out the stars are absolutely breahtaking down here. DH excited that this morning looks like PERFECT fishing conditions... He's heading out to the gulf for some shark for dinner tonight!

My plans are to get my 30 min PHH arms done then take my magazines outside and lay in the lawn chair all morning.... I'll fish late afternoon with DH and thats it!

Hope everyones day is off to a great start!

xxooxoxoxxo

Good morning!

Up at 2:00 a.m. to do my workout at 3:00 a.m. due to me going in to work early today with DH. Can't believe I used to do my workouts at 3:00 a.m. every day. Crazy, huh?

Today was Pyramid Upper Body for Chest & Triceps (full pyramids), then switched to CTX Upper Body weight work only for C&T. After that was the stability ball work for abs from Butts & Guts. Will also try to get a short bike ride in this evening. Also, finally getting the woodstove hooked up after work!! Winter will be here before we know it so need that woodstove connected.

Traci, hope you enjoy your day at the Bay today. Sounds absolutely wonderful!!! Catch lots of fish, okay?

Tracy, thanks for the well wishes for DH for today. I'm as nervous as a mom sending her first child to kindergarten! I'm sure he'll do fine. The bread sounds so goood. I've promised myself a nice day of baking this winter, something I haven't done in about 5 years or more. Those side lying leg sweeps ARE killer. They hurt so much for me.

Will check back later tonite.

Jeanette

Hi...just wanted to say hello quickly before I take DD to school. My tummy is acting up again and kept me up part of the night...Uggg! Still not sure which workout I will do today....I do have on my workout clothes, though!

Jeanette...Good luck to DH on his first day! For some reason I thought he already worked at the prison...but I was obviously mistaken! Thanks for the tips on CC outside. I will try it when I need a tougher cardio day. I can't believe you already have fall weather there....Still blazing hot here!

Nicole....Just sending {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}!

Traci...Have a lovely day lazing around at the bay...Glad those darn tourists are gone!

Tracy...You crazy woman! No wonder those leg sweeps are hard...you work your legs everyday! I am sure by the time you get home today you will be ready to take on the world.

Think I caught up with everyone else yesterday or last night...Have fun in your workout worlds!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Happy Monday,

How’s everyone today. Okay:) yesterday was a GOOD disaster. Yep! First, I cooked breakfast for GK's after that is was alllllll down hill x( x( McDonald’s for lunch Pizza Hut for dinner, after GK left I continued eating to I was just feed up, I ate like a pig lol lol even had 2 apple pies and blah..blah..blah…I was stuffed and tired, couldn’t get my butt up this morning to save me life.

Good news, I’m wearing my game face today, going to get really busy up lots of lbs, can you believe it, I can been wayyy off with eatery. My 6's are tight I'm uncomfortable about that. Its like this with me, when I’m good I’m good, when I’m bad I’m bad been, hanging on to the bad, need to eliminate sugar I been eating tons of chocolate and its showing, need to purge system. But, like I said me wearing my game face today ;-)

I will be back for personals:9 my favorite part :7

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: PS Back & Biceps / BBC Legs & Butt Cardio

I have a good reason for not checking in or doing my workout yesterday. Just some background, we went to church/choir (for me)/Sunday School (for girls) / Shopping at Kohl's (for oldest) / Down to Faire to help do final clean-up. Ok now all the background information is over with. DD's and I get home and oldest opens the car door. On the floor of the garage is a hummingbird. Yes the poor thing was exhausted and had been there since we went to church. So I think a good puff of wind will help the poor thing. Nope the bird is so tired it can't even move. Thank you internet. Found out that I should give the bird 1 part sugar to 4 parts water. I then placed it in a box with a warm towel which I put in a zip lock bag. So here I am spoon feeding this little bird. I could see improvement some time after we brought the thing in the house to warm up. I had to keep my eye on it because what do you do with a hummingbird flying around in your house. :) So the little thing is getting better, and I actually got to see the things little tongue. Really weird. :) Eventually it got stronger and stronger. It got to the point that I felt I needed to bring it outside. It flew out of the box and landed in the bushes by our garage. I was like a Mom at this point and wanting my baby to get back in the box. :D Finally I got the thing out of the bushes and it flew away! :D I hope it has a long and happy life. ;) I think my DH thought I was a little crazy.

Traci, Have a great time at the bay. Sounds lovely not having the people around. :)

Jeanette, What time did you work out? I must have been sleeping! :D I'm sure your DH will have a great day.

Tracy, Take care of that back, as we all know you will.

Debra, I see you changed your Meez. I knew the other one would finally have a leg injury. :7 :7

Have to check out all the weekend posts,

Laurie

Hey, gang! I'm here and will post later, but I'm too tired from work to stay awake....I just wanted to say "good morning", though!

:*

Back again...I ended up riding my bike for almost an hour...will do yoga tomorrow and then Wednesday will be a rest day then back to SH.

Laurie...Good gracious! What an afternoon you had! I am so glad that sweet little critter was okay....We have hummingbirds around here too...but I have never had one in my garage! I bought a feeder a few weeks ago, but have yet to put it up!

Teddygirl...I am the same way...when I eat poorly, it gets out of control! I am sure you are back in the saddle and will be only be making healthy choices today.

Amy...Glad to see you this morning!

Later gators!
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good Morning Girls!!

Off to do S&H Chest then Triceps+B&G SB abs & a stretch

Traci-X, Sounds like you are having a lovely day! Can I come play with you?:D

DebraX, Glad you got a nice ride in this morning! Enjoy the yoga tomorrow, I am hoping to get a double of it in tomorrow too:) Any massages planned?

LaurieXX, Glad to hear the bird is ok:) Are you all done with the faire now?

AmyX, Have a good snooze:)

JeanetteX, Good job on getting up so early! I had a tough enough time waking up at 6:30 this morning:p

Anointed, Today is a new day and yesterday is old news! Enjoy getting back on track and kicking that sugars butt:D

TracyX, Hope your back loosens up a bit. Are you going to get some yoga in? I vote for a massage, but that's just me:p

SandraX, I'm going to try your bread today or tomorrow. it sounds yummy:9 How are the girls? Is your oldest enjoying school?

LeaX, How are the boys? Are they as active as ever? With as active as mine are, I'm surprised I'm not a size 2:p

WendyX, Are you back yet? Did you have a fun time? How's the foot? Are you ready to pull your hair out with school or are you getting into the groove?

BBL,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone's day is as calm and relaxing as Traci's.

I have to open AOL and find out what's on Nicole's redesigned Cathe rotation for today. Last night was PY4H's Total Happiness (the 80 minute one). It felt soooo good! I had planned on doing LIC when we got home around midnight, but that didn't happen. Maybe, I'll do that one today instead of the scheduled w/o. I'll have to see what will flow better for Thursday's yoga class. LOL I'm scheduling workouts around power yoga!

I was browsing VF archives and google about Kest. I found an interesting review of Baptiste's Bootcamp. I'm so glad I didn't consider attending that one!!!!!! I think I'm going to sign up for the Kest workshop though. I'll talk to my instructor about it on Thursday first.

Tomorrow is my eldest dd's 10th b-day. We're not having a party for her this year. I still need to shop a little more for her tonight.

Oh! When MIL and I walked to the car to get the cooler at the beach, we saw the hospice aide who was there the night FIL passed. Small world. I've always wanted to thank her, but didn't that night before she left. I also wanted to see how she was doing. It was nice talking to her and meeting her son. She went back to school for nursing. I think she would make an awesome nurse!

Gotta blow dry the girls' hair. Be back in an hour to catch up on personals before music lessons.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Good morning,

Bootcamp done! Yoga to be done this afternoon.

TracyX - Yay, I'm glad the bread turned out so well. You can't even tell there's oatmeal in there, can you? You're so smart about taking it easy when you need to, to keep the back healthy. You're thinking about doing the Circuit City rotation? Like Cathe's other rotations, it's a challenge because of the workout sequences. This week we do BC, IMAX2, BM2, 60 min bike ride, Circuit Max, and a 40 min run with Stretch Max #2. That's some tough cardio back to back all week long.

TraciX - Well, I certainly didn't expect to see your lovely font this morning! Have a great day!!! DH is making noises about doing P90 again this winter. I'm trying to talk him into doing P90X...I'm hoping we can do it together.

JeanetteX - Oh my goodness, I can't believe you've already posted! What a short night you had! I must have missed something important...DH is now working at the prison?? Was he getting leary about all the time you're spending with the priest? Let me know when you have your baking day. I'm going to try Laurel's cinnamon buns next. If they turn out well, I'll pass the recipe on. I love running in the fall. Something about the crisp air makes me go faster. I imagine it must be similar when you're on the bike. We had a very cold August, and it's just continuing. July was the hottest month on record for Edmonton, and August must have been the coldest. And wettest. It's been feeling like fall since the start of August. I've worn shorts maybe three times since the end of July.

DebraX - Are the stomach troubles stress-related? How was your weekend without DD? I'm enjoying the new dancing girl. Interesting how the aggressive kickboxer got replaced by the happy dancer :) You got a panini press? Ooooh yum!!! Enjoy your sandwiches! I'm with you and TracyX on getting bored with cardio that is repeated too frequently.

Anointed - Glad you have your game face on! I have no doubt you'll be back to your comfortable weight before you know it. And the GK had a greeeeat weekend to remember!

LaurieXX - I loved your hummingbird story! I'm not sure I would have known what to do with the poor thing.

Amy - Good morning!

NicoleX - Thanks for popping online last night. I hope your nephew is staying stable. I can't imagine what your family is going through.

WendyX - I hope you had a good weekend with your MIL. Are you going to yoga class this week? I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience. You crack me up.

Shout out to LeaX, Carol, Jenn, and Swift AmyX!!!

Have a great day!
SandraX

Round 2/Phase 1/Week 3/ Day 6 / Kenpo

Checking in before I head to the dr office to find a remedy for this sinus thing. I’m going to discuss this stomach pain, hair loss, missed ttom. Gosh I’m a mess. But I feel good otherwise.

Not sure I’ll have time for cardio this PM. I plan on making a vegetable lasagna for dinner.

Checkin with you all later gators! Have an x kinda day!
:) :) :)

Good Afternoon!

The girls are eating lunch. The DD guy put sugar in my coffee. According to the little plague Phil bought me over the weekend, I gotta put on my big girl panties and deal with it!:7 Personals have to come first.:)

Tracy-X!!! Does yoga help your back loosen up? Is it your lower back that's tight? I was thinking of you last night during yoga. I keep forgetting to keep myself zipped. Too busy learning how to pace my breath.

Traci-X!!! Life is good! Are you going to do any writing while on vacation? A sequel to Coffee is a Clean Food?:7 Best wishes for a shark dinner!!!!

Jeanette-X!!! Yes, waking up that early is about as crazy as me finally meeting Mr. Sandman at the same hour!!!:7 ^^5^^ to you for being so committed!!! Glad to hear that bike riding may not grow my quads. I was always told that biking does great things for the legs. Keep in mind, this was always guys speaking. Men don't seem to have lower body issues. I don't know if it's the riding, yoga or both; but, my legs and behind are looking nicer. Sending you dh ~~~~happy building~~~ vibes!!!! He'll do great!!!

Debra-X!!! I don't think there's a huge Muslim group of homeschoolers. I would guess that Christians (of all denominations) probably make up the majority of homeschoolers. I probably wouldn't have started homeschooling if I weren't a Christian. However, since homeschooling, my faith isn't the primary reason for us to continue. If dh and I felt that our girls would get a better education at the local ps or surrounding private schools, we would consider sending them there once they were more mature and discerning. You make me laugh at overcoming the first step to working out -- wearing the appropriate apparel. Lately workout clothes are my primary apparel. If this keeps up, I might be meeting Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Where!! Don't worry, I won't accept a $5,000 NYC shopping spree if it means that I'll have to throw away all my Shiva, Nike and Lululemon gear.:p Oh! Did something you ate not sit well last night or are your nerves still shaken? I had a thought the other night... Will you have to go back into the workforce after the divorce? Thankfully, you have your family and friends to help you in this time of transition!!!

Anointed TG: Wasn't it not too long ago that you were trying to put on some weight? I bet your GK had a blast spending time with you!!! Today is a new day! Put on your big girl panties and eat a refreshing salad!}:)7 ;)

Laurie-XX!!! How cool to nurse a hummingbird!!! I'll have to start calling you Egeria, the mysterious goddess/fairy and wife of ancient Rome's King Numa Pompilius, who could talk with songbirds.;-) Your Sunday sounded enchanting! Did you get any pictures or video of it?

Amy!!! Hi! (sees Amy flying overhead) Bye!;-) Chat more when you have time! Hope all is well with your dh!!!!

Nicole-X!!! Okay, I can do scheduled w/o tonight! In fact, I'm looking forward to S&H and B&G stability ball abs!!! Yes, we had a nice time lounging on the beach and shopping. I had a cosmo at lunch yesterday, and felt nice and ready for some honey sweet yoga.:) Glad to be home again. Homeschool is going well. We are ahead of schedule. So, we're taking it easy today and tomorrow. We have no out of town plans this coming weekend. So, we'll catch up then if needed. Two more days till your nephew's surgery. Are you planning on going to the hospital for it?

Sandra-XX!!! My gf gave me a wheat bread recipe that calls for oatmeal. I'll have to dig it out and post it for you. It's their staple bread recipe. They're the ones who grind their own wheat, grow their own food and raise their own meats. I want to be like them when I grow up!:7 Jenn and I plan on going to yoga class on Thursday. I've grown fond of my instructor. Get your mind outta the gutter! I only mean to say that I know what to expect from him. He pushes you to do your best, but is accepting of your best at the same time. There's a new fall schedule and he only teaches a ALL Levels class at the Malvern studio on Thursdays at 5:30. The photo of the 7:15 instructor kinda scares me. I know I shouldn't judge people based on appearances.:p At any rate, I've got a sitter lined up in case Phil doesn't make it home in time to the 5:30 class.:7

Amy-X Swifty: I tell you, I deserved the plaque Phil gave me! Compared to all your ailments, mine are petty! petty! petty!!! I pray that the doctor can help find a solution to all that's bothering you!!!:* I told Phil about meeting up with to ride. He suggested that you pre-exhaust yourself by riding to SC. That way, you won't be frustrated at my slower pace. LOL

Well ladies, we're off to music lessons! Stay sweet. Hi to ALL who follows!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi there ladies. Really no time to chat right now. I have been busy, busy, busy. I am hoping to catch up with everyone tomorrow. No workout for three days now. GASP!!! What shall I do? I hope that everyone is doing well and will catch up with you all soon.

Lea X

Wendy: ROFLOL that was too cute, I can’t STAND big girl panties :) :) Happy Birthday to DD :) :)

Debra: Nice work:)

Jeanette: 2:00am EEK! awesome:D we got to do what we got to do. Other words, not new to it but true to it. You Rock!!

Swifty: Oh my, I hope everything is okay with you, let me know.

Sandra: It was worth every second being with my babies, they are so wonderful, kind, helpful and they LOVE me so much. About an hour after my youngest GS got home (he's 2 1/2 YO) he called me GM can I come back over, isn't that the sweetest thing :D

Nicole: Great workout thank you for encouraging me:) I need all I can get

I decided I'm not going to start this week with PUB, for some insane reason I just don t feel the burn after this workout, Is it me! I heard that :p

This week going to really start focusing on my weight training, from here on out, I’m going to really concentrate and get busy, going to start doing 3 to 4 full upper body workouts a week. I'm going to train harder and smarter. I will check back later after I finish me workout :D

I was playing with my new browser:) I figured out how to attach a picture so you could see my nephew Grady. He is such a doll so I'm glad I could post it.

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

277443217.jpg

Back really quick before I have to help DD with homework...

Nicole..I am assuming that is your nephew...What a cutie! Glad you got your workout in today...It always makes me feel better to get that in...a bit of a stress reliever.

Swifty...It S**ks to get older doesn't it?? All of a sudden things start falling apart!

Teddygirl...How can you not feel the burn with PUB? You must be crazy!

Lea...Sounds like you are busy...glad you stopped by to say hello!

Wendy...Keep in mind...the other day I took a nap in my workout clothes! Don't know how big of a motivator they really are...lol! Eventually I will have to enter the workforce again...To make an incredibly long story a bit shorter...I cannot even file for divorce until December and then we have to be separated for a year...so it will be until Dec of the next year...also DD and I are going to stay in the house until at least this spring since we won't get our money out of it until then...and I may end up going back to school since what I did in my former life will not be anything I can do being a stay at home mom. I used to work in retail...and I simply cannot work those kind of hours anymore. Aren't you glad you asked?? LOL! And yes...my nerves are definitely on edge. Glad you guys had a nice time with MIL...and it was nice you got to see the hospice worker that was helpful in your FIL's passing.

Sandra...So funny you even noticed the symbolism of the new avatar...Didn't even get that myself until you said it...I am definitely still feeling stressed...but no longer mad...just kind of over it. I was thinking when I picked her out that I wanted to be more like my former self who was very laid back and relaxed...and somehow over the years I have lost that part of myself. So...she is a tribute to the next chapter in my life...and I may even get another tattoo! BC..You are the woman today! Hope you enjoyed yoga this afternoon.

Jeanette...Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you while I was riding today and wishing you were here to ride circles around me!

Okay...think I am caught up for now...Hope everyone has a great evening...Hopefully you won't see me too early in the morning! I am planning on yoga tomorrow. Something calm and centering...and something to stretch out these little legs of mine.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Nicole: Hello Grady:) :) :) Oh my he is darling and a cutie so young and so innocent I tell you I pray that everything will be fine. Thank you, for posting his sweet little picture Nicole:)

Debra: Okay…ok…I felted the burn in my biceps also in my back I love doing the lat pull over but that was it, me swears:+ :+

Tracie: I’m I missing something, where is my girl. I NEED to know:) :)

I decided to go for a walk the weather was so perfect. I went to Bedford Hts school to walk the track didn’t want to go far just in case it started to rain. Anywho, I did one lap and my phone rung it was my GS the 2 ½ yr old, he’s turning 3 in 3 weeks. Finally I told my son to bring him to me they live less than 5 minutes away by the time I finished third lap there he was we all ran walked around track of course I had to carry my baby pick me up GM, But we stay an hour than said are good byes. And I started walking, down columbus road, I did a hard hour. I tell you that made my evening, did I tell you she’s having another baby this will be my ninth GC isn't that something.

I already took me bath going to prepare for tomorrow. Have a bless night everyone, night…night…

Good Evening Ladies,

Cheryl: How did you do today? Busy Monday with a new client, I hope! Don't be put off by the freaky looking picture of using a neti pot. It's really quite simple. Hey! If I can do it without drowning, anyone can do it!!!!:7

Annointed TG: I'll tell dd you sent b-day wishes!:) Do you carry pepper spray on you when you walk at nights? Your gs joining you on the walk was too cute! I bet carrying him wasn't!;-) Sweet Dreams!

Debra-X: Is your Meez dancing before or after the tattoo? And where is her little tattoo?:7 Yes, I'm glad I did ask. Divorce can be emotionally draining, even when you're ready for it. Do you have to wait until for the divorce to be finalized due to state laws? (If so, you can probably blame the Christian Fundamentalists!}(;)) When my ex and I divorced, we didn't use lawyers. We mutually agreed on who got what and filed at the courthouse. According to ex, 90 days later, we were no longer married in the eyes of the law, not the church. Ewww I know!!!! Excuse me while I shake off the thought. Okay, I'm back.:7 Try not to worry about the future. You and your dd will be alright!!! {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Nicole-X: Thanks so much for sharing your nephew, Grady's pic with us! He's a cutie!!! How can you stand not smothering him with :* :* :* :*!!!! Send him some :* 's from me! When things settle down, please explain to me how to post pictures inside my posts. Talk to me like I'm two!:7 ;)

Lea-X: Thanks for checkin in and letting us know you've got a life!:7 :+ ;) Enjoy all those busy moments!:) As far as getting back into working out.... Oh, dear! Don't look to me for advice. I normally just jump back in as if nothing ever happened. The next day, my body feels shocked and not in a good way! Maybe, ease into it with some yoga and fun cardio before adding the weights. Where's Traci and Tracy and Sandra to give their infinite rotation wisdom???

Jeanette-X: Are you still awake? Did you get a ride in tonight? Where do you get your energy? Must be your dh's secret BBQ sauce!:7 Speaking of him... How did his first day on the job go?

Well ladies, I almost lost it with eldest dd tonight. We went shopping so she could give me b-day present ideas. OMW! What happened to my baby?!?!?!?! She's too young to want to dress like a teenager! I finally told her that she was getting on my last nerve! If she didn't stop picking out the most vulgar (Ho-ish) outfits, I was going to buy her what I wanted and force her to wear them!!!! Of course, I didn't say Ho-ish. It's not proper English!:p :7 ;) Anyhow, I couldn't bring myself to buy most of her wish list ideas! For every trendy outfit I could tolerate, I picked out a feminine, modest outfit (skirt not mini).:p I got her the cutest, preppiest Ralph Lauren madris flared skirt. She will wear it joyfully in between her Hanna Montana apparel day and gaudy red with black polka dots belted shirt with skinny jeans day!}( Shhhh! She doesn't know yet!

I probably won't be able to post until sometime in the afternoon or evening. No! I'm not baking a cake. A friend is coming over to celebrate dd's b-day.

Time to push play!

Sweet Dreams to ALL!
Wendy

Oh, my goodness, Wendy, I am commiserating with you on the shopping with DD. How old is she? I'm going through that too. Nadia is 15 - and we are going the rounds right now about clothes, for the same reasons.

Oooh, you are brave with that Neti Pot.

Teddygirl, you are too funny. PUB gives me the best DOMS on the chest flies if I go all out... maybe because that's the first exercise... but I have to really focus to make the shoulders count. Too light.

Yep, the new client is a goody. We are so excited. It was a wonderful day.

Amy/Swifty, you are falling apart!!! Let us know what the doctor says, okay? this is not sounding good, but I'm sure it's nothing major. Maybe stress?

Nicole, what an adorable nephew!
Have a great night, everyone!!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.