X-XX-XXXers: Wild & Wicked Wednesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
}(

3AM client cancelled yesterday so I am just doing a 7am today...Lite week w/ people traveling...Feast or Famine on my schedule I tell ya.;-)

Take off day is THURSDAY!!! Did Stacy say Wed??? Totally off her rocker yesterday!!!

BBC Upper Fat Blaster + BB Mission Lower! YEAH! I love quick creative leg work w/ bands

Will do personals in 2 batches today as I seem to have missed ALOT thru-out the day! - 1 New blog pic up this AM - man is that woman strong! I shall see if I can use 25BB for my wrist curls- bet I can crank out 1.5;-)

Did I ever say that I REALLY hope more than anything that with all the upgrades in store for the site I do hope Chris realizes the priority is a greater selection of expressive smiley faces??? Netta, add that to your list please!

:) JEANETTE:)
How are those strong shapely legs today???? I LUV GS & what it does for me...Wish I had a better attention span to do it weekly. What a lovely surprise on the early raves! OF COURSE you are valued! Feels fantastic doesnt it?~ HOORAY on your leg A-Ha's!!!!!!! That really makes me smile!!! I think everyone should have the chance to work w/ a good PT for 30 days...would change how we exercise for sure! FABULOUS figuring it all out on your own!!!!! I absolutely believe you can alter the shape of your legs! It does take consistent dedicated smart workouts but you're on the road! EXCITING isnt it? Took my stubs about 6 weeks to see small changes when I was working legs 3-4x a week .... once I saw it I was good for another couple months (then I got bored & slacked)Go NETTA GO!!!~~~ Nope, my ttom is normally 2-5 days early.Maybe its Stacy that starts late?...I told Dr didnt want to keep upping my meds so I'll live with it! The good part about early for me is that until the second I actually start I dont have ANY pain/bloat etc.... but it does come on day 2&3...WEIRD body I have I tell ya. :7 ~~ Thanks for sharing my babies w/ DH!!! You tell him that ITA- a sure sign of a good person is one who invites their babies up on the furniture!:+ Thanks for the details on re-loading...I printed them out & will at least follow the concept w/ my iTunes/iPod program....

:) KIM:)
Congrats on starting your running training! Its a gas!Happy Recovery Week2!:D

:) NICOLE:)
tttttt*spstttttt**spstttttt*spstttttt**
tttttt*spstttttt**spstttttt*spstttttt*
stttttt*spstttttt**spstttttt*spstttttt*
pstttttt*spstttttt**spstttttt*spstttttt*
stttttt*spstttttt*

:)LEA:)
I'm in the front of the "collective group"-----:eek: "@itch" :eek:
I KNEW you were from another world than I!!!! I bet now TRACY will go buy a tape measure so she can join your "WICKEDLY MEAN TO ANNOUNCE" Club!!!!!!! 16% is CATHE-Zone!!!!!!!!!!! I am turning green w/ envy & it aint pretty! ;-) I suppose your raw food days lowered it to this level???? Good lord bark must have no calories or fat!:*

:)DEBRA:)
:+ "under- duress!" I've always heard that the muscles & brain dont actually have to LIKE what their doing in order to be worked! GOOD THING, eh?}( Very cool cell! I am boring as I despise them (they take away my freedom to disappear)... I use the FREE one from T-Mobile...I use it a few years til it breaks (about 3-5) then turn it in for a current FREE model! :7 Now you and Wendy can email all day long- I cant even see the #s on my phone pad let alone try to type on it!!!:-( ~~ CBL's joining us for Meet & Greet2 ???? FABULOUS!!! Is it a black tie affair or can I wear my pink jammies w/ steaming coffee cups??????? ~~ Thanks again for keeping me in the loop on the yoga info..... I searched almost 2 hrs yesterday & find it MADDENING that only part of the time are premix times and/or reference actually given. Cathe does a MARVELOUS job w/ all that here doesnt she?

:)TRACY:)
No worries- busy times seem to go in cycles for each of us.... ROF about shopping on Thursday... Thats a computer activity for;-) ~~ ^5 to you & DH!! Maybe doing something like that together will help ease the stressors of FIL & life in general....:* :* Peace, Harmony, Luv:*

WENDY, SANDRA, LAURIE, TEDDY..... coming right back- time to re-fill:7

Hi all,

I guess I missed the change in plans. I thought Miss Traci was taking a break today:)

Today for me is cardio and legs and hopefully core again. We'll see what the afternoon brings.

I have to be at work early today. Everyone have a great day!

Tracy

Hello again WENDY, SANDRA, LAURIE, TEDDY

So sorry I had to take a ittle break while chatting...I'm all set tho- so here we goooooooooooooooooo

:7 WENDY:7
You seem to really relate to Stacy...Thanks for including her in the talk...you do know that its STACY that doesnt workout when she's suppose to dont you??? ~~ Sandra & I shall be right over for our Pamper by Wendy day.... Could ya teach the kids to break out in song upon arrival please...? I always have pictured you & the girls & Phil as the scence from The Sound of Music !!! Phil watching with DO ME yul brenner eys as his lovely good natured virgin sings with the well groomed well mannered children! That IS what your life is like isnt it?????:7 BTW: We all now know where Aunt Flow went to after departing PA!(that IS where you are isnt it??):+

:7 SANDRA:7
"Water, here!" :+ " "What did the water say to the oil.....?" ... Cant recall the punch line but I BET you do! }( Oooohhhhhhh Have a GREAT THURSDAY meeting!!!! You always seem to be re-inspired (or kicked in butt) after one of those..... I shall wait eagerly til Friday morning to hear all about it!!~~ Hope the booty DOMS is subsiding...there is no known cure for Potty DOMS my friend... I had Wendell change out the toilet seat in the BR closest to my office...It is now thick & cushioned}( Thanks again for all the yoga thoughts - I am a researching fool! I looked at the NAMASTE Yoga site as they sound PERFECT in your post...THEY however tell you ZERO about them- Are they ALL in the 22 minutes for sure???? WEIRD they tell you NOTHING about them.... Who would fork out 50 bucks for a series without knowing whats on it??? I guess they think the only people who find their way to website are the TV people???weird..... ANYWAY..... Have a great grand lovely productive healthy day!:*

:7 LAURIE:7
Week TWELVE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats like DONE! - ^^^5's woman!!! - Hope you arent sore today from your fall!!! OY!!! Good girl that Cami is- helpin' mom vs taking advantage!;-) ~~ I did indeed get the delux BBC... Not sure what I'd NOT get w/ reg package but its a tax write-off so I always upgrade now...Thank you Uncle Sam!:7

:7 LATRESE :7
Hows are girl today???? Sorry your sleep is interuppted this week- wish I could help but I'm NO EXPERT IN SLEEPING}( ROF..."start do-do" ROF:*

OK gange... Off to start the day .....:*

Good morning one and all!! I MUST do my outside report today!! And I really should dust, mop, and vacuum. We'll see what I actually get done today...I was thinking I would do cardio today....but I am kind of feeling the love for Eoin today...so it may be yoga instead.

CBL and I had a nice afternoon and evening together yesterday. He has a lot going on right now...and he has been a little on the moody side, which really isn't like him at all...but I think things are a little more even keel for for him now, so hopefully he can get back to his normal happy self.

Okay...off to take the diva to school, the dog to the groomer, and myself to class! I will be back later to catch up with personals...I think I got to everyone except Jeanette yesterday...and of course, both of the Traci/y's were up at the crack of dawn this morning...so must get caught up them too.

Kisses to all!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning!

The toddler's stomach bug got a hold of me yesterday. Mid morning I started feeling queasy, and by supper time the best I could do was prepare the food then flee from the kitchen while the family ate it. As I was laying on the couch I could hear and see DH cajoling DD#1 to eat, and chasing DD#2 around the table. Oh my word it made me laugh. DD#2 eventually dodged him and made a beeline for the couch. Two year olds do not like it when mommies get sick. When I went to bed at 6:00, I could hear all the commotion happening downstairs. Poor kid was quite confused and distressed that Mommy was already in bed and couldn't respond to her every whim. As for me, I spent a few hours dozing in bed. I hurt everywhere. My stomach was rolling, and every muscle felt so sore I couldn't stand it. I had a hot/cold fever thing going on. Around 9:00 everything started to settle down and I could sip enough water to swallow some ibuprofen. Life got much better after that. The odd thing was that all through this, my brain was working a mile a minute. I started composing essays in my head; funny ones that had me cracking up at myself. It's too bad I was too sick to be able to write them down. What's up with that??

I don't know what I'm going to do today. I'm going to try eating some breakfast and see how that feels. My lower back, glutes and hamstrings are still domsy. I was planning on doing 4DS Bootcamp and bi's & tri's, but if I even attempt a workout at all, it might be LIS and shoulders. That seems easier.

Are you enjoying this Me Post? :+ Just one more thing about me. I'll be picking my parents up from the airport at 1:00 today. They're staying for a week. I'll keep checking in, of course, but I might not have as much time. This morning I need to do some cleaning and preparation that I was intending to do last night. Anyone want to clean my stove and wash hand prints off the walls? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

Now, how are you all doing?

Traci....Why are you spitting at Nicole? BB Mission Lower uses the bands for leg work? That sounds really neat. My 10-Minute Trainer series shipped yesterday. Nope, I know you said Thursday as day off, yesterday, because I made a note of it. You said you'd be out of touch from Weds PM to Fri AM. I'm still waiting to hear what you have planned. I have no idea what the water said to the oil. I can't say I ever spent much time memorizing jokes. Speaking of oil, I had a teaspoon of flax oil on my salad at lunch yesterday, and it's all I could taste during my stomach ills. Ugh. It's a brand new bottle, and I think I may have to chuck it. Just the thought of eating more makes me nauseaus. Namaste doesn't describe the dvds? That's silly! I tell you what: the next time I'm in Chapters I'll check out the dvds and tell you what they say. I have the whole Season 1, and they are definitely 22mins; I can't see why the others would be any different. It's just the tv show without commercials.

This is getting long. I'll post now and come back to finish.
Sandra

Good morning,

OMG....We have 8” of snow this morning:eek: I was praying boss man would've called too say STAY HOME and finish your workout, but no………I took me good ole time getting to work today. Yesterday, when I got home, first thing I did was, twists me hair :+ took two sleeping pills :+ chit chat with Teddy boy for bout 10 minutes and in the bed I went, watched a little tv. Ted was cooking cabbage, pork chops, brown rice/bean I didn’t eat I was out before 8pm. I brought a little of each for lunch today:9

Workout this morn, I did KPC it was a goody. Ted even had to comment I like that one, dude! :+ :+ :+ :* :*

I'm finding this a bit strange that I haven’t got a notice regarding 4 Day Split was shipped, hm........ I was hoping I have them by Friday, wanted to lay up and preview all the workouts.

Slo-Mo is that a back BENDER? This workout seen hard on ones back, is it? Okay enough for now hit ya back shortly:7

Debra....What's an "outside report"? Do you have to go observe people communicating in public? LG has such a high fun-factor. Good for you for doing it, despite your reticence. I wonder if you'll use that phone more for emails or calling? Are you going to do the Feb rotation with us? When can you start?

Tracy....Enjoy your cardio and leg day.

Traci....Another post to you. A few years ago my dr. told me that a menstrual cycle of 23 days is still considered normal and nothing to worry about. If it gets shorter than that, they start to question things. Not everyone is 28 days; it's just an average I guess. If you're regularly 3-5 days early, then that just might be your cycle.

Lea....How dare you come here spewing numbers like 16%?! Put some peanut butter on that bark!!!

Wendy....which album has the Crazy Hat photos in it?

Nicole....Yes, you're burning calories at a fast and furious rate, as your body repairs itself. I hope you turn the corner soon, and are right as rain again.

Kim....Yikes, you're busy!! "See" you when you get the chance to post!

Jeanette....LG is a superb leg workout; fun and effective (if you go heavy enough). You've never had doms from a leg workout before? My friend, you're missing out LOL!! Regarding your leg definition, I would say that regular leg work will take what you have and make it the best it can possibly be. In a few months, compare your legs to your sister's, and see if there's a difference. I wouldn't use a SI Swimsuit model as a comparison. Do you and the Garage Boys take it on the road together in the nice weather? I have the impression that the STS series is not going to be choreographed at all, but more like P90X. I could be totally wrong, though. And they intend to give us lots of rest between exercises (hence the insertion of the muscle group animations), which would give you plenty of time to go from room to room.

I'm all caught up. Hola to Teddygirl and Laurie, who will be posting soon.

Cheers,
Sandra

Good morning,
Today I woke up feeling DOMY and stiff, and I remember my revised rotation (which must have gotten thrown away) called for yoga this morning due to a bike spin tonite with the Garage Boys. I pulled out Karen Voight's Yoga Focus video and did the 20 minute stretch sequence. DH commented on the music and mimicked it, I knew he would as it has lots of aaaahhhaaaahhh's throughout it.

Traci, sorry about the cancellation. Wouldn't have broken my heart not to have to get up at 2 something to prepare for a client. Post lots today so we won't miss you so badly tomorrow, okay? I probably won't make the conference call with Cathe, Chris, yourself and Sandra, so please please see if they can get some more smilies. I'm sure that will help the STS posters express their emotions in a more civil way. Thank you for the vote of confidence that I can change these legs. The normal uneducated person would think that all that bicycling should do something, and I'm sure it does, but not what I want aesthetically. TTOM is normally 2-5 days earlier than what, the standard 28 days? I'm usually 22-24 days, occasionally 25 or 26, but more often 23 days. Guess I think that's normal because it's so consistent. I only have cramps on Day 1, but water retention from day -1 to day 3 or so. Still don't know the body's purpose in retaining water during this time. Hope you get the ipod figured out. Mine's just a cheapie Sandisk that works okay for what I do. I just use Explorer to drag the workouts around and transfer them to the mp3 player. Works fine for me, but I'm simple minded. LOL, on not seeing the #'s on the phone. I'm with you on that too. LOL about Wendy as the well groomed virgin!! I'm choking on my coffee right now! I don't think Julie Andrews wore the 3" heels while skipping thru the Alps.

Debra, I lost my written rotation, but I know yoga sounded lots better than cardio today so I went with it. I think I remember the reasoning that I'd be getting cardio later so yoga would be good. Glad you and CBL had a good time yesterday. When is the dr. appointment again?

Sandra, you are sick too? Oh my, it's an epidemic around here. Hope it loosens it's hold on you. Must be disconcerting for your little ones to see Mama in bed when she normally is up and about all day. I'll be over to clean those handprints as soon as I get mine done here. Funny about you composing essays in your head. That would make mine hurt more. I'm thinking that genetically, I don't have a lot of inside curve to my calf muscle (to balance out the thigh) and really can't see where I'm going to build that if it's not there to begin with. I really don't build much muscle anyway. If I can get the jiggle off the thigh, I'd be happy. But then I know there is a lot of sagging skin so aside form surgery (thigh lift), don't know how that's going to improve. However, I'll just keep at it and know I will see some nice differences, if not much else, strength for the cycling. Re: riding with the Garage Boys, I have ridden with them on their easier ride days or hill climb days. I am just such a 'tweener. Not fast like them, but faster than most of the women and older men. I can't hang onto them for their regular rides as they like to go 26-30 mph and do sprints. Hopefully as the weather gets warmer, others will get their bikes out and start riding. Most of my lady friends aren't even riding any more. Life goes on.

Latrese, bet they were this close to cancelling work. Maybe they'll send you home later on. Nice lunch to look forward to today. That Ted's a treasure for sure. I've read so many posts about Amy's Slo Mo lower work being bad for the back. I'd steer clear I think.

Better run,

Jeanette

My life is back to normal.x( I miss waking up early. I don't know how dh does it!!! This working out in the evening throws my morning routine all off schedule. Not much time in the AM anymore. :-(

Today is S&A + ARX. I really feel the need to add a little cardio to make up for my gain weight. We'll see if I get some time during the day.

Opening a window for personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Ok ladies, don't be hatin!!! I only spewed that number out because according to the chart, it is underweight and maybe one of the reasons that I keep getting sick. So it is an eye opener. And yes, I am not completely raw anymore, though I do incorporate some of the raw food into my way of eating. I do try to do whole foods now and eat vegan, so maybe some of that bark will come back.

Today I did Eion Magically Hips and it felt sooooo good. DS wants to ride his bike home from school today, so yes, some more walking.

Traci - A 3am client??? You all are crazy out there in Texas. And is that Stacy spitting at Nicole? She is one wicked woman that Stacy}(.

Sandra - I am so sorry that you got sick. Ouch. It is hard to hear all that comotion with your kids and DH when you don't know what is going on and you know that when you get out of bed, the house will be a nightmare. I had the same question for Wendy too. BTW, love hearing about you. You have such a way of writing. So keep up with those ME posts.

Debra - Glad that CBL is getting back to normal. It sounds like your day is pretty busy. When do you have time to clean???

TG - 8" of snow??? Wow. Too bad you didn't get to stay home. It sounds like Ted is trying to be a little supportive of your workouts. How great for you!

Jeanette - Don't ya looove when DH's make fun of your stuff? I think, gawd grow up will ya ;-) ? I hope that you were able to walk yesterday. Have fun with the Garage Boys today.

Wendy - Are you still doing the Neti Pot? I started when I got sick and have been doing it every day. It is very interesting don't ya think;)?

All right, have to go and get ready. Waiting patiently for Wendy's post......Talk to all of you later.

Lea

Sandra: Poor thingx( ((((hugs)))) It’s hard when you have little ones. I remember when my kids were young, they uses too always get sick, at that time seems like ALWAYS, all it takes is for one child to come too school sick. I hope you feel better REAL soon. And how dare you even think about a workout, shame on you!:)

Jeanette: Not closes enough. Still snowing....boss still lurking .....and I’m still typing:p

Tracie: I’m good today, thank you for asking and yourself? I must say this gal slept like a baby last night only woke twice and that’s good considering I wake up at least several time before I get buns out of bed. But, last night sleep was long and deep and I was a liken that. Sorry too about your cancellation but, you’ll make up for it. Have a good client day.

Got Milk?:) :)

I just had too tell you guys this.

The UPS guy just delivered a package and I’m just a talking and I didn’t realize I had a stripe of milk around my top lip. How freaking embarrassing is that.

Heads Up: Crazy Hats are in the "This and That" album.

Traci: My! Why, you are just bright eyed and bushy tail this morning!!!:) I would pay for that energy! I'm not sure I would at 3AM though!:p I thought Stacy said Wed and Thur. That's why I invited you over on Yoga day. Glad Aunt Flo fly straight to Texas from PA. Looks like she knew where she was needed!!!:+ Didn't you read the smiley face post by Chris? I think you ought to do a search! You're wasting my time and visual space!!!!!:p }( :7 What fantasy are you inventing? My life is like a musical? Good Natured Virgin? Baaa Haa Haa!!!!!:7 :7 :7 Teaching the kids wholesome songs: guilty as charged.:eek: Teaching the kids to sing on tune: ain't never gonna happen!:eek: The only aspect of my life remotely similar to the Sound of Music is the cold weather!:p

Debra: Have fun staring at people!!! My gfs and I used to do that at work when we were bored. We didn't have enough time to analyze their body language, just clothes.}( Yes, we were harsh and childish! What's up with CBL? Is he having a tough time at work or with his ex? A new cellphone!!!! Yippee!!! You can now email me every thought. LOLOLOLOL Do you have access to the internet from your phone too? I'm going to try and capture video takes from my life and see if I can email them to everyone! LOLOLOLOL Shall I put you on the list?;-)

Sandra: What's up with that? I can that delirium!!!:eek: :7 At the time, I bet you thought it was funny! But, if you had those same thoughts while healthy and sane, you'd probably commit yourself! It doesn't matter if you recollect being witty after the fact when you're healthy... It's your mind playing tricks on you. The more you try to defend yourself, the crazier your mental state was!!!!:p :+ There you go again! Making fun of my LIC abilities! Sure do something easy! :p ;) I can't wait to get the 4DS back from Jenn this week. I plan on subbing this round!

Teddygirl: Take it easy driving today!!! Hopefully, the 4DS will arrive ASAP! If you like complexity, you'll love HIS.

Jeanette: Do you have Shiva? Phil always has a few comments about her. Not in a good way. }( I can relate to your calves and thighs. My calves never had much shape. When I visited Thailand, I realized that it's my genetics. Even the most skeletal woman there (and there were many!) had the same problem. They had nicely shaped arms and skinny legs in comparison to the rest of the body. The one thing that I seemed to escape was putting weight on in the stomach area. Thanks to my father, my fat goes straight to my thighs. x(

Okay, off to check out yesterday's personals.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Latrese, LOL about the milk. Not as bad as the time I walked all the way across the institution with my skirt tucked into my pantyhose. Even cruised into our work cafeteria too. Now that was embarrassing.

Jeanette

Lea: Didn't see that you snuck in... Yes, please woman gain some weight! Looks like you need to come to my house for lunch!:p :+

Teddygirl: LOL No milk for me! Thankfully, I'm lactose intolerant.:7 Are you going to sneak in a quick peak at the 4DS while at work? Did the office computer come with a dvd player?}( Now, you just hush that cardio spewing mouth! BBC might be a beginner workout for all you cardio loving ladies. It's pure cardio injury evil in my book!:p ;)

Jeanette: Stay away from the cheesecake! Go over and stare at Lea's picturetrail until the image is burned from your mind!!!!!:D Your legs must be in awesome shape!

Gotta go! My mother is in the hospital.

Wendy

Wendy - I hope that your mom is all right. Please keep us updated.

Nicole - I hope that you are feeling better today.

Lea

Wendy....
You can't drop a bomb, like 'my mother is in the hospital' and then just exit the building!!!!! Sending {{{{{{hugs}}}}} your mom's way and hoping everything is okay!!

Teddygirl....
Note to self, "Wipe my mouth after drinking milk!"

Lea...
Note to self, "Eat MORE bark."

Jeanette.....
Note to self, "Be sure not to have tp trailing behind me as I leave the bathroom with my skirt tucked in my pantyhose...because that would be REALLY embarrassing!"

I must fold laundry now and then go spy on people for a while until I get enough info write a 2 page report...shouldn't take to long...lol! Back this afternoon with rest of personals...

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 12/Day 5
Workout: Legs & Back / Ab Work / 1.5m Run (planned outside after work)

DD and I had a great run, and it was quite funny to see how happy DD was after. She doesn't like running on the treadmill, so this made her extreamly happy. The runners high was working overtime for her last night. I let her run ahead of me, because I didn't want to slow her down. She of course thought that was great that she could run faster than me. I told her I'm 44 years old, and you are almost 15. :D I get the response, come on Mom push yourself. :7 :7 Now the youngest DD wants to come run with us, so I think she is good for 1.5m run with Mom. Who knows she probably will be running ahead of me too. :7 :7 Only problems we had was the temperature 21 deg with a wind, and drivers that seem to run their cars right at you. x(

Traci, Not sore at all from the fall, but my quads are sore from running. :D Really quite different outdoors vs. TM. I should start a business so I can get all these workouts as write-offs. :D Have you gotten through all the BBC workouts yet? I agree, they need more smilies. :D

Tracy, Hi back at ya!!! :D

Debra, Hope you are able to see some great interaction for your paper. I love to watch people. Are you going to wear a trench coat, hat and sun glasses. And peek around a paper. :D I love The Pink Panther movies. :D Glad CBL is getting into a better mood.

Sandra, Dang on getting the stomach bug. Hope you start feeling better. Had to LOL that your DH had to deal with the DD's all night. :D I shouldn't laugh, but it does bring back memories. :D Ok Feb rotation it is, let me know when you are ready. I just have a couple of days here, and then my recovery week.

TG, I'm sorry about the snow, but so happy it wasn't us getting the stuff. :7 At least the milk mustache is proof that you are eating healthy. :D Yes I did see the new BBC workouts, and I'm thinking of getting them.

Jeanette, Yes that dang dog is my dog. :D She follows me around the house like a shadow. DH is getting files (mostly faire related) transfered onto our new computer. He is almost done with that, and of course he is working this weekend. So another weekend of no sewing. Had to LOL about your DH and the workout. Men can be such dorks!!! Or is it just our men. :D :D I just saw your post to TG!!! Oh how awful to have your skirt in your panty hose. :7 :7 Really I'm not laughing. :7 :7

Lea, I think that BF site is fixed, it had me at 26% BF. :eek: But then you look at the chart, and it says that is normal. So I was like ok cool. Must be all that muscle I carry in my legs. :D That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Or I carry more fat than I think I do. :D

Wendy, Hope your Mom is ok.

Nicole, Glad you are still alive and kicking. :D Take care of yourself!

Kim, You are one busy lady this week. Hope next week is a bit slower for you so you can catch your breath. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Wendy: I hope your mother is okay, what has happen? I can’t tell you how many times I peaked at 4DS here at work. Only hope I don’t regret buying them I’m still leaky of them, not my favorite. Not even sure how I’m going to put rotation together, pray they don’t sit and collect dusks…………;(

Jeanette: That is to funny! But I can top that, but can’t go into details now. LOL Um…I finished breakfast over an hour ago and I’m still hungry; gotta run it is time for meal II.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.