X, XX, XXX'ers ~ WOWZA~ Tuesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Never made it back yesterday gang....work got busy but it all got done ~whew~:)

Today is Leg Day }( I'll be doing a P90X Legs + Hamstring weighted work

Must say I am feeling my traps & rear delts more than EVER by working them with clear & precise intent yesterday.... Shoulder/Arm no worse for wear:7

Back w/ Personals:7

:7 Just got confirmation email on a new client I worked on acquiring yesterday, that she will start this week.... 1 new client a month is workin' for me!:7

~~~Nicole~~~
Hmmmmmm.... can you trade in kids for new healthy ones??? Maybe you & Lea can get a group rate discount!}( Backside Muscles feel pretty good today...I can tell I worked them for sure but its the "good" stuff not pain. I think this schedule may really be good for me.... I'll focus on Upper Backside Mondays / Fridays .... Wednesday will be Frontal Upper on Wed & Inbetween days will be Legs/Butt/Thighs. OOOOOHHHHHH Queen of Calm sounds delightful!:* VERY VERY good on the nearly chin! It takes alot of time but I think once you get there the progress speeds up.... Do you GRUNT??? I think I will!

~~~Netta Van Petta~~~
So off you go soon! Are you excited about breaking out of routine for a few days or do you prefer not to travel? Thats wonderful news already about your legs! Work'em smart & hard!!Wendell's taking a "break" from exercise this week as he has some major mouth issues... Found out yesterday (after 4 days of pain) that he has to have a wisom tooth + molar removed + a root canal & filling! OY:eek: Needless to say he's doped up on Vicadin so I suggested we not attemp to lift! LOL..... He cant get into the oral surgeon for consult until March 6th! Can you BELIEVE that???? Also...We found out that our dentists out here ALL seem to take Fridays off- OUTRAGEOUS! Enjoy the last few days with family!!!

~~~WENDY~~~
ROF about X1 + ttom1!!!! What a day to remember!!!!! Dis you & Phil talk about this at all or was it just a "Hey, feel like starting a 90 day program?" ... More power to ya!~~ How cool you had a concerned Voicemail from me!!! I think I would have called Phil direct at one point if I could have...We were getting pretty worried...not for YOU but for the COUNTRY! :+ :+ BTW: If Phil is like Wendell all the little "retreat" comments will be starting! He forgets last year I PLANNED his GUY TRIP to frigggin' Cabo San Lucas! Am I a pefect wife or what?! I told him I didnt care if he planned on a hotel- He was NOT going to NC! He has to dog-sit- lets see how it feels for him! }( All he wants is all the "festivites" with 7 fit chicks!

~~~KIM~~~
Its getting REALLY old being sick isnt it??? Is this the normal duration for this bug? Have you seen a Dr???

~~~DEBRA~~~
UGH!!! Get the Lysol out!!!! Whats up around here???? You cant be going to the Dr sick next week or he'll ASSUME thats why you are tired all the time! My Dr's tend to get sidetracked like that... It makes me CRAZY! Thanks for validation that my wrist flexor is part of my "backside"...I guess I should REALLY be self conscious now about it being "sideways" for me! :7 I wonder what else isnt exactly where its suppose to be?

~~~TRACY~~~
Oh I bet it feels WONDERFUL having fresh hair!:7 I think I'm going to have to go back to blonde as I looked at my 1" roots last night... THEY ARE 50% GRAY!!!!!!!! x( I NEVER knew how GRAY I was as I've been blonde most my life!;) I shall be a beautiful dark blonde w/ hilites when we meet!:7

~~~LAURIE~~~
ROF on ttom2! Well shoot - let me share its Cycle day 16 for me!:p I do agree that the new "crew" are pretty darn pleasing to the eye.... I shall now have to dress nicer for my workouts tho!:+ Hope it starts to warm for ya SOON!!!!:*

Thats it for me ..... Have a great day gang & hoping we see Lea & Sandra later today too!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Slept in this morning. I feel good! In fact, I feel great! Yes, I'm still coughing a little. Yes, I can feel the chest and lat DOMS emerging. But, I feel wonderful! Working out with drop-out, outta shape DH is boosting my ego more than any cardio high could!}(

BRB for personals. Gotta heat up a cup of coffee and figure out why Baby is acting all nervous. She's hiding under my computer desk next to my feet, panting away. Hmmm?

Wendy, Day 2 Plyo & Bible Club

Good morning,

Yay!!! The weekend's over! Maybe now I can get some rest.

Thank you everyone, for the nice comments about the TB cake. That was an easy one to make, because it comes like a kit. To make the icing took about and hour, and to do the decorating took me almost 3 hours, and I did a rush job. That's much quicker than the fondant cakes.

Traci....congratulations on the new client! Tell us about her (him?). Oooh, did I ever say how excited I was for you about the new business potential? I can't remember now: was it working out of a chiro's office? I'm thinking of the situation where the PT has become ill, and they're looking for a new one. What's going on with that? I was flipping through my workout notes the other day and noticed that Push/Pull has 2 premixes: a Pull only, and a Push only. The Push only premix is 18mins long, and focuses on all the back muscles, from head to toe. I was thinking that might be a good one to add on to a total body workout, to emphasize the back like you are. Or to do as a workout in itself, I suppose. Wait a minute. Maybe it's the Pull workout that focuses on the back. Whatever, you know what I mean :)

My babysitter hasn't committed to any time this week, and I really need to get some work done, so I'm going to use this quiet morning time to do my writing. I'll do my workout mid-morning, while DD plays in the basement. Hopefully she'll stay amused long enough for me to do IntervalX+ and SH Legs.

I'll definitely be back today. I'll need to take breaks, won't I?

Cheers,
Sandra

Wendy....What's this? "Day 2 Plyo"?? Are you doing another round? I missed that announcement! Go Wendy! Go Wendy! And what does Bible Club have to do with Plyo? Are you going to pray you get through the workout? Or do you do some kind of plyometric praying? "Can I get a halleleu - yah!!!!"

Sandra

Tracy:) :) :)
Did you get bangs? I can never make up my mind about bangs. I spend years growing out my hair and in a split second get it all chopped off. Lately, I've been considering bangs. I go in for a cut and color Wednesday. I'll make a decision then. UGH Late TTOMs. Amy-X or is it XX now? Anyhow, she was having late cycles too. I wonder if she ever got on bioidenticals. I just discovered that my salon has a doctor on staff who offers bioidentical therapy, botox, microdermabrasion, and a host of other treatments. The nasty tapeworm is slowing leaving. Wasn't yesterday beautiful! Today is supposed to get cold. Tomorrow is calling for snow. x(

Laurie:) :) :)
Triple X is so close!!! Yeah, I noticed the hottie on the ball. I thought it looked like it needed more air. But, yeah, now that you mention it... It does look about to burst. Oooo, we can't have him on the IL before taping!}( I'm pretty sure food can travel safely on your carry-on. I brought a ton of snacks in mine. As long as it's not a smoothie, you should be fine. Disregard this should you find yourself getting stripped and body searched at airport security.:7 Speaking of stash... I used to keep a stash in my glove compartment for surprise visits from Aunt Flo. Then I stopped after taking the car in for inspection. The mechanic had to search through the glove box to find my insurance id. It felt a little too personal. I'm sure he's seen it before. But, I don't need to be that intimate with my mechanic!

Nicole :) :) :)
I bet you're glad to have your boys all home!!! That was sweet of your dh to take them for a little adventure while giving you a break!!! No time off for my family yesterday. Dh went to work. The girls did their homeschool. And, I did laundry and C&B! LOL You have a little one who does that too!x( Eldest dd will even go so far as to do double time jumps with Dominique while commenting on how easy it is.x( Must. Enjoy. This. Season. :7 :+ LOL, you're so funny. Most people would be happy with a t-shirt. No, you want her to go hunting down some nasty cholera in a bottle. :7

Sandra:) :) :)
Tinkerbell is just as gorgeous as ever! Will that fairy ever age!?!?!:+ I have to wonder if you got hand cramps from squeezing out all that icing? I decorated the twin's birthday cake of a castle and my hand went numb! That's some serious work involved! I ended up making the background landscape a brushed on blue instead of using icing bags.:p ^^5^^ for finishing it!

Debra :) :) :)
Your mom sounds so hip and cool golfing with the granddaughter!!! You're very blessed to have such a caring mother. Hopefully between CBL and your mother, you'll be nursed back to top health by the time of the retreat! We need you in party shape!:7 Seriously, stay away from the urchins this month! You are not allowed to help out on any St. Patrick Day or April Fools Day parties!!!! For someone who is tired, you sure are a busy lady!!! Take it easy. The limbs will still be there when CBL comes over to visit.:D Too late to help with cleaning. I'm not changing my plane ticket for that! :p Now, if you said you needed help sampling different restaurants and masseuses, I'd be all over that!!!:D

Kim:) :) :)
You are so diligent! With all the sickness in your house, the paper route, I would have thrown in the Xer towel a long time ago! LOL Is your sinuses affecting your logic? 2 hour teleconference on your day off and a broken tooth... That is normal! It's when all is centered and at peace when I start to get nervous waiting for life to get chaotic normal again. :+ ;)

Jeanette:) :) :)
I'm so glad the casserole turned out despite using a spreadable cheese! I took your approach last night when cooking dinner when I couldn't remember what my used to marinate her meat. The pork didn't turn out quite like my mothers. It was edible though. Nothing to write home about.:-( If the hotel has internet service, you should be able to log onto the web. Ask the desk clerk for help if you can't. Or, give me a ring on my cell. I'll try and talk you through the process. Ooo! I just realized I can wear your shoes. Asking self... do I want to wear Jeanette's pink golf shoes? Baaaahaaahaaa ;) Ooooo Jenn (fitnessmom) has Leaner Legs. Hopefully, I can borrow it from her. Yet another Cathe I don't own, but am curious to see and do. I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother's condition is declining. It's so hard watching someone you love go through their last stages in life. HUGS!!!!

Traci :) :) :)
Yes, Phil's motivation was kind of spur of the moment. He had mentioned a couple of times last week about wanting to start the X. Then the infomercial yesterday did him in. He almost didn't push play after dinner last night. But, I think seeing those buff men on Cathe's blog inspired him to do something!:7 Oooo Enjoy your weighted hamstring work today!!!! I'm staying away from weighted leg work for Phase 1. But, I will add some lower body barre work. Keep those shoulders pain free! You are too good! Remind Wendell!:7 I can't see myself planning a Las Vegas trip for Phil unless I was going with him!!! LOL on Wendell and Phil showing a little jealousy and lust for our Xer retreat. I told him if he had only finished the X with me maybe we would have invited him too. }( Is Wendell still working out? Or did you make him cry for his mommy one too many times? }(

Okay! I've procrastinated long enough. Off to push Plyo play.

Hi to Teddygirl:)! Carol:)! Where are you at!!! Swifty!:) Where are you at!!!! Christiane!:) Are you flying home now?

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Sandra,

LOL Nooo, it's just that after Bible Club, I'm too wiped out to jump with Dominique much less out of shape Phil!:p I'm going to do Plyo on my own after I finish posting. I'll be cheering and praying for Phil while I'm sitting on the couch tonight. I'm not sure if I'll do an entire round with Phil. I'll go as far as he does. I'm taking it day by day. 90 days is too far for me to wrap my mind around.

Wendy

Good morning,
Today was Muscle Max upper body only premix. I'm muscles are burning still! I'm taking some yoga DVD's with me to Sacramento so planning on 2 mornings of yoga and one of cardio as I don't see a picture of a weight machine on the Holiday Inn website.

Nicole, good to hear you sounding so chipper and happy with the workouts. Dang, sick kids again? Guess this is the season, but seems like you have had enough of that in your family. I've heard that taking colostrum helps the immune system. My sister went back home yesterday so we said goodbye after breakfast. Jan and Ivan? I hadn't even thought of them. Bet they won't be allowed to ride in the Tour. They didn't let Tyler Hamilton ride on the Rock Racing Team for the Tour of California. Pretty skimpy team #'s there. Was good to see Mario Cipollini in the time trial. He didn't do too bad for a sprinter. Hoping I can see the tour tonite at the hotel. I checked and they have satellite, but not sure if it's Direct TV or not. Weather is turning again, boohoo.

Traci, that's great about getting another client!!! Your business is doing well, isn't it? How many days of legwork do you do a week? I'm feeling the DOMS from yesterday and the squats warm up on MuscleMax was a killer for me. I'm a little excited about going out of town. One of my co-workers is going too so it will be more fun for me. She is just returning from 2 weeks in Hawaii so I'll get to see pics and stories. Poor Wendell, that's just ridiculous that it will take that long to get into an oral surgeon. My dentist is closed on Fridays too.

Wendy, hope Baby is okay. So you are doing P90X? It's definitely something I need to wrap my mind around. Now STS excites me. I'm thinking I will use STS more. I just missed Cathe. P90X, I'm sorry, has so much dread for me now. But you can do it!!! My golf shoes are really, really comfy. However, they aren't pink like my clubs and bag. They are lilac. I was such a tomboy growing up, that pink is way out of my comfort zone, but.... it's growing on me. Hey, we can all change, can't we? Leaner Legs is a goodie. I think they are all tough if you go heavy enough. Obviously, I hadn't been challenging myself enough as I rarely got DOMS or fatigue from my legwork. That's why I'm known as the laziest Xer.

Sandra, the icing took an hour to make? Shoot if the whole cake took more than an hour for me to make and decorate, I would turn the page and go on to an easier project. Like instant pudding. I'm just that way, but definitely admire those that can spend the time and come out with something to be proud of. Hope you get the babysitting commitment. I like being able to plan and hate when things are up in the air.

Oh, my co-worker just called and is sick so won't be joining me for the Sacramento trip. ;( .

Bye,

Jeanette

Slow & Heavy/Week 5/Day 2
Workout: Cardio Coach #5 & abs

I missed you guys :) :) :) :)

Sorry, but I have too be quick, my weekend was nice. Workouts went as planned;) even threw in a few extras, I did Imax and CC#5;)

Yesterday, I really enjoyed L&G, KM drills and leg drills. When I was done I was pooped, took me bath and laid around watching movies. I will check back later there’s so much to do here

PlyoX is DONE!!!! I think I performed awesome considering how LAZY I've been these past few months. (Did you hear that Jeanette!:p ) I still didn't do double times with coked out Dominique!!! My heartrate monitor read 154 average, 180 max, 455 calories burned. That's a good thing, right? I haven't worn my monitor in ages!!!! I can't remember what my zone is.

Breakfast: 1/3 of a nuked small acorn squash sprinkled with cinnamon with a hint of butter.:eek: :9 :)
Lunch: leftovers from dinner (cooked bok choy, rice and pork strips seasoned with peppers and garlic)
Dinner: ? maybe frozen lasagna and a spinach salad with hard boiled egg
Snack: a handful of wheat thins with hummus while watching Phil plyo.}(

Traci: Poor Wendell all doped up on painkillers. Now's your time to strike! Push for aerobic floors!!!!}(

Jeanette: Which yoga dvds are you taking with you? Have you thought of going to a live class? Maybe we can do a live class together on the retreat!!!:) I hear Debra's yoga classes lean more on restorative side than Baron's bust the bootay variety.:)

Teddygirl: Can your legs handle CC after yesterday's workout?!?!?!?!

Duties call. Talk more later.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Upper Body Body Plus

I must get going on my workout because I have to go into town today. New tires are a must because we are expecting 5 days of rain straight:p I know it's good to get rain but we are so spoiled that more than a day and we think we need to build an ark!

All DS's are home sick today so my mom is going to come watch them while I get my tires done.

I'll be back when I egt home.

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368_1199393270649.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 11/Day 4
Workout: MTV Power Yoga

DH took Cami into the Vet this morning, and right now they are doing all the things necessary to find out why she is having this problem. Apparently Cami is being a big baby, and yelping at everything they are doing to her. Poor girl. :D But they will be giving her meds to treat the problem, just hope it is nothing serious. :( She did finally eat something last night. I boiled a chicken breast and some rice. She ate that just fine. She just doesn't seem to be to interested in her dog food. She is drinking water, but not enough.

Didn't get my SBT in last night, just to tired. So I'm going to do that workout tonight, after my dinner. Still have another mushroom to eat. :9 I have to remember to vote today after work too. Hope the place isn't to busy.

Traci, Congrats on the new client!!! It is nice that they are spacing themselves to one new person a month. :D So we have Cathe Cat and Netta Van Petta as new names. :D Love it! Now that there are some cute guys in these workouts we need to look good working out? :7 Will I have to put make-up on in the mornings too? :7 :7 Cold again this morning, and will probably not get up to 32 deg until Sunday. x(

Wendy, I was ROFLOL of your description of you and Phil working out. :D That had to be fun to listen to though. :D My stash is in the back of the car, so only the cops would see it if my car was searched. :D Of course talking about these personal items as stash, I just might get a car search. :D

Sandra (Cathe Cate), LOL about Plyometric Praying! Sometimes I think I am doing that when I can't breath. :D Hope you get some of that thesis tackled this morning. Your workout sounds like a good one. Does your heart rate get up into the 160's like everyone (except Tony of course) in that workout. Mine has only gotten into the high 150's, guess I need to work harder. Or my HRM isn't working right. I think I will stick to that.

Jeanette, Hoping that more plyo will help with the volleyball. :D Of course it seems harder to play as I get older. If my knee starts acting up again from playing, I may have to quit. Found out that they have concrete on the bottom of the courts, and then they covered them with sand. Hope that isn't why my knee was hurting so bad last year. I had to LOL at the people missing the cast. They have to start thinking in the logical way I do. How can they get all this filming done in a short time, if the same people have to go through each cycle with not break! Makes me LOL! :D

TG, Glad your 4 days off of work was good for you. Missed you too!

Tracy, Imax2 is a tough workout. I have not done that one in quite a while. :D

Debra, Hope you are feeling well today, and that symptoms come to naught. Nasty little urchins, you forgot to wear the mask didn't you. :D DD's dance recital is in May, and they did really well last night practicing their dance. She officially called the two leaders (captains) last night. I was proud of DD, she has progressed quite a bit this year. But I can tell she wants to get to a more advanced group. :D Some of the girls don't really seem to want to be there. The ones that goof of in class where not there yesterday, so Miss Sharon saw great progress from the group last night.

Kim, Still have the sunny skies, but dang cold still. Do you still have the cold too? Sorry to hear that your cold is hanging on so bad. Maybe you have a sinus infection. That is why DH's cold symptoms lasted so long.

Nicole, I think your DS made a cute comment. Come on MOM work out harder. He just wanted you to be just as good as the other people. :D Sorry to hear about your DS's being sick. Seems these flu bugs are just making themselves pests all over the place. x( Yep, I am ready to start a new rotation. :D Yes I will be attempting a plus rotation. I do want to get in more running too, so will have to see how I can get that into the rotation too. :D Yes we have had enough snow for now, but I guess not since we are getting more tonight. :D

DH just called, and they gave him two medications. Of course one for the problem, and they also gave an antibiotic. They also gave her some fluids under her skin for dehydration. I have to feed her boiled chicken/rice or boiled ground beef/rice until things start working properly. Oh what fun. But I will do what I can for the girl.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good afternoon!

Workout done. The lower body feels sufficiently exhausted.

Traci....congrats on the new client!! I hope she wants to be trained at regular hours, not like your early bird client! Is she still doing 3am workouts? The new crew members are pretty impressive to look at, aren't they? It's going to take me a while to adjust to having new people. The familiarity and constancy of the Usual Crew is one of the features I've always liked about Cathe's workouts. But change is good. I'll adapt. That's quite the photo you discovered yesterday. It's safe to say that, Nope! I can't do that!! Can you? :) I thought at first you'd found a picture of Lorraine.

Wendy....Bible Club poops you out?? What goes on there? You must really be out of shape if turning pages is so exhausting. I think I understand: Phil is doing P90X, and you're going along for the ride? Yes, if I had to make those kinds of cakes frequently, I'd wind up with serious carpal tunnel symptoms. I'll bet the castle looked really nice. When was their birthday? Excellent job getting PlyoX done!! I only did that one 3 times this second round, because I just dread it too much. Too much work, for so little fun LOL!

Jeanette....Muscle Max! That's one I haven't done in ages. It's such a good one, isn't it? I loved the photos. Didn't anyone tell them there's an easier way to cross that water; like step across on the boulders? LOL! Boys and their toys....Er, what is in the pretty bag with the sunflower on it? That looks like a feminine product to me. Don't they know they're supposed to be more discrete than that? The icing takes so long to prepare because you have to divide it into a bunch of small amounts, thin certain portions to different consistencies, and stir in all the different colours. A bit of a pain, to say the least. Oh geez, the Tour of California! DH was talking about that last week, and I'd meant to ask you about it. Did it come anywhere near you? I don't think it was televised here, because DH didn't come to a grinding halt with his butt planted on the couch. Speaking of Leaner Legs and plie squats, those last round of low-end plies are just sheer torture, aren't they? Have a great time on your trip!

Teddygirl....Happy Tuesday! You were a busy lady this weekend!

Nicole....Oooooh man!! Those poor kids! And their poor mom! Maybe it's better that they all get sick at once, though, so it doesn't get dragged out 3 times as long. I hope you don't get, too. New tires. Too bad all that money couldn't be spent on something more exciting :) That pastry/baking course sounds like a lot of fun.

Laurie....I'm sorry, but I missed any discussion about Cami. I hope nothing serious is going on. My HR ALWAYS gets up into the 160s, no matter what cardio workout I'm doing. That's why I think my HRM must be set wrong. My max hr for today's workout was 173, or 95%. My average was 131 (72%), and that includes the 30 mins of SH Legs, which brings the average down. Together, the two workouts supposedly burned 758cals. I don't believe it, but I like the number :) I should sit down with the manual some day and figure this watch out.

Debra....How're you feeling today? I'm guessing not well, since you haven't even checked in with us from your sick bed. Take care.

Kim....Ouch! A broken tooth and a cold. That's just not fair. When you go to get that tooth fixed, you'll probably suffocate because you can't get air through your nasal passages. Thanks for the compliments on my girls. We've decided they're keepers.

Lea, Tracy, Carol, Christiane (anyone else?) here's a wave and a smile!

Well, I'd better go clean up the lentil soup that DD spilled all over the floor and wall (Moooommy! I made a MEEESSSS!!!! Waaaahhhhh!!), then figure out how to make the afternoon as productive as possible. Have a great day!

Sandra

:eek: Its nearly 4 & I am just now even starting to think about my workouts! What a week this is......

Signing another PM client tomorrow night- she'll be a Tuesday / Sat client- but only a couple Saturdays a month... I have a possible new client that just needs a simple Drs release- she is scheduled in 2 weeks and I am playing phone tag with a Holistic Female Dr that needs a PT to work PT on staff and/or as a contractor... My new January client referred the Dr to me. .... Lots of proposals going on & lots of new programs need to be written.... So once I sign the new gal tomorrow night I am officially earning decent part-time income. WOW how things work out when I just allow them to flow....
Enough about me....

~~~~SANDRA~~~~
Hope the kitchen mess is clean- thats why I have dogs!:7 Your cake process sounds like a hobby for a VERY patient woman..ITA that it will be "odd" popping in STS only to see something totally out of charachter..Will be good for all us old dogs!.;-) Whats up w/ that sitter??????? WE NEED HER!! ~~~ Thanks for PP reminder! Heavens that sounds just about perfect doesnt it? I shall take a looksie for Friday!

****LAURIE****
OMG! Please let us know about Cami! Poor poor thing....Love & puppy kisses coming to her from Kabo & Lukie:* :p (that would be a LICK not a stuck out tongue!) YES Laurie! We MUST shop for new gear & be prepared "just in case" the new STS Fellas can see us;-) I'm thinking of just going to bed as soon as I feed boys tonight too.... I can do Legs & Upper Frontal all tomorrow- no client until PM...I havent slept more than 4 hours in 6 nights... I'm run down for sure.

~~~~NICOLE~~~~
Maybe its good ya had to get out today}( I'd be stir crazy around sick kids all day long.

****WENDY****
Are we reporting tape worms progress now? You just crack me up!:+ :+ :+ ROF on hitting DH for the new floors! Maybe after he's high on the wisdom tooth drugs!:+ Good girl kickin' your own butt on Plyo! Honey I have NEVER double timed ANY of those moves!~ I told Wendell not to worry- I'd leave a LONG honey-do list while in NC...His response? "Who's picking you up from airport Sunday- I'll still be at bay"x( .... Glad you're feeling better each day.

~~~~TEDDY~~~~
!!!! MISS YOU!!!!! Write when work settles down!!!:*

****JEANETTE****
Be safe & have fun!!! Currently I am doing Tue/thu/sat legs... Tues is strength / Thu- Butt / Sat Drills- plyo etc...I need much more but I'll be happy to just get those in! GREAT plan for away w/o's !!!

TRACY, LEA YOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek: :eek: :eek:

KIM: Hope you are feeling better.

CHRISTIANE- I think you're traveling this week.....

SWIFTY: Hows ACE going?

CAROL: We lost ya didnt we??? No X anymore??? ITS OK!!

Time to feed pups.....:* :* :*

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well....I have a nasty cough...but no other real cold symptoms. I also have some sort of cramp that could either be ovulation (?) or a kidney stone....I guess I will know by tomorrow. I ended up doing LIS with the calf work from 4DS...just the right amount of cardio without being too much. Busy day today...and I am just fixing dinner for DD....so I must run for now, but I will bbl for a few quick personals...

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

I was late getting home from work because of another stupid meeting. I finished S&A, and it was respectable, but nothing great. I go up in one thing, stay the same in the next. Then I did some Shiva live and that's it.

I don't have any time for personals, but I did read through the thread.

Traci - COngratulations on the clients!

Debra - Sorry about the cough. I hope it doesn't morph into what we had.

Laurie - I hope the meds work for Cami.

Nicole - Did you end up eating the Chinese?

Hi to everyone else.

Tracy

Jeanette- Sounds like you're having some nice family time. Wow on LL legs and then a bike ride, my legs would be fried.

Nicole WTG on the almost unassisted chinup. I can't do pullups unassisted at all. Don't you love when the kids watch you exercise and give you pointers;-) More sickness, it seems so hard to get rid of the germs once they have taken over the house.

Traci- LOL on having to dress nicer to workout. These new workouts are definitely going to be different. WTG on all the new business, you're going to be a busy lady. Ouch on Wendell's tooth. My broken tooth is giving me some pain too but nothing too bad, I tried to phone the dentist once today and got the answering machine. I'll try again tomorrow to book an appointment

Laurei- Aww, hope Cami is feeling better soon. It's still very cold here -40s tonight but suppose to warm up later this week but lots of sunshine and the days are getting longer.

Sandra- You have way more patience than me, never could I spend that long icing a cake.

Debra- Praying that the cough doensn't turn into anything more.

Wendy- Glad you're having fun workout out with your DH. My DH did ARX with me tonight, always makes the workout go faster when we can joke and chat.

Finished Legs/Back and ARX for the 18th time so time to go get kiddos ready for bed. Probably won't be on tomorrow as I have a meeting at the before/after school daycare (I'm treasurer) after work tomorrow. Kim

Okay....personals....

Traci...
Glad the shoulder is hanging tough with the extra work you did yesterday. How wonderful...all the new clients you are adding!!! I am so proud of the business that you are growing. Sorry to hear that Wendell has been under the weather a bit....I hate having things wrong with my mouth...it is the worst!! I remember getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out...no fun. I have all kinds of body parts that aren't where they should be....namely my a** which used to be a lot higher than it is now....LOL! It seems to reside on the back of my thighs. I don't think it originated there. Please get some rest...I know you must need more sleep than what you are getting right now. Is it hormonal, or something else going on? Speaking of hormones...remind me when you are here to let you in on a little hormonal secret....nothing I can post in an open forum...LOL.

Wendy...
Dear soul! Poor Phil....I actually kind of feel bad for him that your are kicking his bottom with the X...I am woman...Hear me ROAR! I have one visit with the urchins before the retreat...So hopefully, I won't be contagious when you guys get here. Darn....really hoping I could get someone to clean the Diva's room before everyone gets here...since it always looks like a tornado hit it. I could tempt you with massages and restaurants if that would make you come earlier...LOL!

Jeanette..
Have a great time on your trip....sorry your co-worker won't be there to keep you company, though. Good to take the yoga dvds...you can do that anywhere!! I have MM upper on tap later this week....my last week on a lean rotation...since I seem to be gaining weight...Probably not the point of a lean rotation...LOL! Sounds like you had a pretty tough leg day yesterday. Good for you!

Laurie...
Sorry about poor Cami! Polly is already better from her bout of the runs, so I am sure Cami will be well pretty quick. How nice that DD is progressing so well in dance. Do you think it is something she will stick with for a while?? I really like the grace and the athleticism that dance brings for my DD. Not that I am saying that she is at all graceful right now....but at least there is a chance she will be much more graceful than her mom!!

Sandra...
Hope you are getting lots done on your dissertation...Why isn't the babysitter with you this week?? Scheduling issues? I just had a busy day...or at least it felt that way...which is why I didn't log on for a hello until late today.

Nicole...
Yes, I will still be in class when you guys come....but I will ask the instructor for the day off...As long as I give her advance notice, then there won't be any problem. She is really easy to get along with. Congrats on being close to the end of the X!! Way to go!! I will be starting another round of heavy weights in another week. Yoga tomorrow, then onto my last week of my lean rotation. I will probably do some variation of Cathe's February rotation. Everything is on track for the retreat...I am a huge planner...so I like to have all of my ducks in a row early. So sorry to hear that all of DS's are sick.....That makes no fun for the mommy!!!!!

Kim...
At least LB is done for another time....That is actually one of the ones I still bring out now....that one and Kenpo...Actually I skip through all of the back work in LB and just do the legs which is pretty enjoyable...as far as working legs go...LOL! I think you made a very selfless decision to take a bit of your DS's money family fun...I may have been inclined to take a nice trip to the shoe store...LOL!

Tracy...
How many more weeks of the X do you have?? I think I will live with the cold....or whatever it is...just a cough so far.

Waving to Teddygirl, Swifty, Lea and Carol!! I guess that does it for now...Hope that everyone is having a lovely evening. I have class in the morning...and then, I must make a run to the grocery store. CBL is coming over tomorrow night for lasagna and the Carolina game. Did I mention that CBL and I are going to see Will Ferrell in concert on Friday with some friends of mine? Looking forward to that, for sure! Okay...really done now...See you all sometime tomorrow!! Kisses to all!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good evening,
Checking in from the hotel. Finally got the internet connection to work, after first having to talk to a tech in Poland. This connection is not wireless so I'm over here sitting at the little desk with 2 pillows on the seat and one behind my back. Oh how I love my wireless at home where I can slump on the nice comfy couch and type away, with one ear (well, maybe 1/2 an ear) listening to DH's comments about the B52 bomber and the rest of my attention on you guys. Ended up riding down to Sacramento with my boss as my co-worker was too sick to come. On the way down, we got a call from the Chief Deputy Warden saying that our Warden wouldn't be down for the meeting as SHE is sick too. So much of it going on right now. Went to dinner with my boss, had a tostado salad and then I retired for the night. Think he went to visit with some family in the area. Tomorrow's meeting doesn't start until 10 a.m. so I have plenty of time to get my treadmill workout AND a yoga in if I so desire. Ahhhh, bliss! I don't see a DVD or VCR player in the room so will have to check with the main desk in the morning.

Latrese, glad the weekend was nice for you. Any closer to the girl's home? Hope Ted is over his illness. Think I will do a Cardio Coach tomorrow on the treadmill here. Will think of you!

Wendy, 180 max????? OMG!!! I think I'm a lizard because I've never seen higher than 163 on my HRM. Ever. Even when I thought I was going to blow a gasket! Must be why I rarely even get much over 200 calories burned on a Cardio Coach workout. I am drinking hotel decaf coffee right now and it's NASTY!!! I brought Shiva's Yoga Shakti, Eoin's PYFH, and Bryan Kest's Tone or Energize (can't remember without digging into my bag). I'd better hunt up a DVD player in the a.m. Your acorn squash reminds me that I bought some sweet potatoes a couple months ago and put them somewhere in the cupboard. Guess when they start to smell really bad, I'll dig them out. I just forget about eating those. I almost called you tonite for tech support on the internet. Settled for help from a nice Indian boy named Wojtek in Poland. Problem is that the fix is only good for 24 hours. I have to call back tomorrow with a case # and they can hook me up again. I'll have to check into a yoga class in my hometown. Remember, we are in redneck, podunk Susanville, where the pavement ends and the west begins!

Nicole, tires are so expensive, aren't they? Guys get so excited about them and I don't see it. I'll need new tires before I go into winter next year. I feel so much better with new grippy tires.

Laurie, sure hope that Cami is resting easier now and coming around to her old self. Hate it when our babies are feeling bad. Enjoy that mushroom. I think the plyos were good for me for bike riding too. Did you injure your knee at one time? I re-injured mine a few times while playing volleyball. Took a long, long time to heal as it was a ligament that popped.

Sandra, those boys in the pics aren't too smart, are they? The pretty bag is a bag of kettle chips (jalapeno flavored). Think they had boiled wienies on the little cook stove. Wienies and chili beans are a staple on the outdoor events. That and salami and cheese. Those arteries must be clogged thick.... No, the Tour of California doesn't come near my hometown, but I believe it came here to Sacramento or comes here. I'll have to check. Saw they rode in rain today. Bummer, this hotel doesn't have satellite so I don't get to watch the race until Thursday when I'm home again. The TofC website does have some videos of the finish though. I think it is only on Direct TV (Versus channel). You girls and your heartrates. I have to really work for a while to get into the 130's, even on the bike. 758 calories!!! Good Lord! I'm lucky to burn more than a couple hundred in a workout.

Traci, I am so proud of you and your business! How is your client doing that is amazed by her strength. Think you said she had some muscle imbalances and injuries in the past. Hope she is getting stronger and feeling better about herself. So you are working lower body 3 times a week? I am sore today, but in a Good way! Tomorrow I will shock my body with a treadmill run.

Debra, glad you only have a cough, but they can be so draining too. Drink lots of water to help thin the mucous. I swear my Mom spends so much time and energy trying to get Grandma to drink fluids. Remind me not to be a pain to my children. Certainly hope you don't have a kidney stone. Ouch! Enjoy that lasagne. Sounds wonderful!

Kim, probably not the smartest thing to do Leaner Legs and then ride my bike, but hey, I was never accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. Guess they rode 40 miles. My 20 was enough. Hope you can get into the dentist soon. Tooth pain is the worst. Nice that you could joke and chat with your DH while doing Ab Ripper X. All I heard from my DH were groans and grunts.

Got to go, my butt hurts on this chair, even with the pillows. I've become soooo accustomed to my overstuffed couch with my feet up on the ottoman, dog alongside me and some white noise from DH.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.