X Team- Workin Fools Wednesday!

teddy16410

Cathlete
:eek: Morning!!! :eek:
Man its been a few months since I had the hormone insomnia - My body is CRAZY this month! I am down 4 pounds & look leaner than I have in 2 months AND I am just 5 days from ttom...WTH??? Perhaps Cheescake Brownies are the new Diet Cookie? Perhaps when you eat like that all weekend your body is just so darned grateful for clean food that it rids itself of all the junk????

Tracy::: Your late post had me cracking up! I just saw an interview last night with Cybil Shephard, thats in the new cable Tv Show The L Word (I think) its the OTHER L word- Lesbian!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 I wonder how many lurkers now think Debra is in a lesbian relationship!?!?:7

Nicole::: I LOVE reading about the GB Saga! Where did this fetish *ahem* tradition start with DH? I think its great he has a creative side that comes through! Do people actually eat the creation or is it all stale stuff PLUS what about all the hands that have touched it??? Can ya tell I dont have kids?}( ROF

Jeanette::: :+ :+ The KEYS!!!!!! Miraculous isnt it???!!!:+ Ah- the miracles of Christmas! ROF ~ Werent you considering a triathalon training this winter/spring? I so hope you do it- I know the time involved is huge but gosh it makes you so happy!~ LOL on the phone service.... We'd just cancel that part of the service but its a package price & we'd lose that.... I told DH that telling people your phone is out of service is similar to telling people you are 29... NO ONE BELIEVES you actually paid your bill!:D Hope that decorating elf comes to your house!! My BF takes all month to actually "get decorated" and then leaves everytrhing up til Feb... She loves the "tradition" I told her she was just a procrastinator! LOL:+

RD 2 / Lean / PH: 1 / Week 3 / Shoulders & Arms + ARX
Will probably stick to the plan today as I have a pedi/mani at 10am so I cant put on tennis shoes after that- Does that make ANY sense at all?;)

Wendells Xmas Party tonight... Very low key (aka: No alcohol) and catered Texas BBQ which I dont like so overall a 2 hr necessary SCHMOOZE with the employees and OUTTA THERE!!!! I thinks its actually going to be a jeans night even.... I have absolutely nothing that I can wear except workout attire that doesnt make me look like I'm wearing my very large sisters clothes! I am going to box it all up I think and put it in attic.... I cant bring myself to throw away as most were pretty expensive .. most of the pants have already been altered down 2 sizes so any further alterations & they wont look right..... WOE IS ME;-)

Thanks to all for putting up with me yesterday & probably ALOT of other days too;-) I am feeling more centered although hormonal.. What would Eoin suggest for that?? Hormanally unbalanced Centered State of Mind.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats all I know gang.... XXOOXOXO

Hi all,

Traci - You and I could have been up together chatting. I was awake from 1-3 something and finally fell back asleep until 5. I'm sure I'll feel it tonight. I'm glad I don't have to go socialize with people I really don't have much in common with. I do that enough during the day. I guess we'll keep people guessing about the L thing. I just couldn't help it.

Today is 4ds legs and I'll probably just do the KB too. I do like that workout and then I'll do some yoga.

Off to work early. While I was awake with my mind racing, I remembered something that I hadn't done at work, so I'm going in early. I guess the time up wasn't all for nothing.

Hi to all and I hope you have a great day.

Tracy

Classic/ Week 4/ Day 3/ KenpoX (not doin' it!): Step Blast & Shiva Rea's Creative Core Abs

Good morning,

Okay, Traci, the apple hasn't been tossed out the window. Au Contrare! I'm loving this computer and the new wireless network. See? I can very quickly log on in the morning; no more 10 min wait while the PC gurgles and chortles its way through the virus scan and loads all the programs. Just press a button, and poof! Everything's ready. Loved your email, btw. Will reply today.

But I don't have time to chat; got to go do the workout. I decided yesterday that I had a yen to do Step Blast, so that's what it will be today. Then Shiva's CCAbs, which I haven't done in ages. It's grocery shopping day, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back today.

Tracy, did you cancel the APX order? Do you want mine?

Hello to everyone!
Sandra

Just popping on for a quick hello before heading of to school with the diva. I have my yoga class today and this afternoon I get to go to the dentist. Yipee. Anyhoo, CB is coming over this afternoon and we are going to make a fire in the fire pit and roast some marshmallows with DD and friend. Should be fun.

And to all the lurkers....yes, I am a lesbian...and CB stands for Carol Beth...LOL!!!!

Traci....
Poor baby...you pants are too big! Do you hear me weeping for you all the way up in NC?? It is so tough to be you...LOL! Glad BIL is going to be fine.

Back in a while to catch up with you chatty ladies!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Well each of you (Tracy, Sandra, Debra) have successfully made me belly laugh w/ each post!

TRACY:::
Oh I wish you had come & played this morning! I am so much more fun at the crack of dawn – not to be confused with “Crack of Dawn” the L Movie! :+ ~ Enjoy your 4DS Day!!!! I think that’s what I’m doing for recovery week….. lite weights w/ the cardio.

Debra:::
OK- I deserved the pants comment! But REALLY! What does a girl do when her bloomers keep falling down? ~ I do hope you & Carol Beth feel FREE now that you are “out”! :+ You wouldn’t be my first couple’s friend that is living in L World! I’m a California girl remember???? ~ Have a WONDERFUL time today and when you get a chance PRETTY PLEEZE update us on last night’s events of handling the L conversation! Did ya stutter? Did ya play dumb? Did ya show him Eoin & tell him that’s your only true L?

Sandra::: Glad you could get a chuckle from my email…. I’m HOPELESS – just ask Wendell! Its so exciting that you are part of the super fast world of web surfing! We shall NEVER see you now- you’ll be darting around the universe!!! Speaking of which…. Do you & DD’s visit www.northpole.com ????? ~ You just have your silly self a BLAST today! :+ ~ I do believe we are all sitting with forks in hand waiting for the recipe that will put us all over the top on Christmas Day! Start posting mama:7

FYI: For our Xer Party..... Weekend of 3/30 is the only no can do for me... Its my 45th Birthday Weekend & Wendell already said " You wouldnt REALLY use that trip as your only gift from me would you?" Is that manipulation or what???? He KNOWS I expect at least 45 gifts to match my time on this earth! LOLOLOL

Jeanette:::
You mentioned yesterday about the Recovery Week Magic… I have been wondering as well….. ACTUALLY I’m wondering if my lean-ness this week (PMS) when I normally bloat like a puffer fish is actually the magic for me… Maybe when I lift heavy and/or multiple times a week I just retain too much water overall then add the muscle water retention…. HMMMMMMMMM maybe I should ALWAYS do a Lean Format my PMS week….. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Doubles/Week 2/Day3
Workout: 30 min aerobic TM run + Plyo

Morning Guys,:) }(

Yesterday, I decided I wanted to leave work earlyx( I was out at 2pm home put PJ’s on and did nothing much. This morning workout was good, enjoyed PlyoX looking forward to S&A tomorrow, bbl going too make protein drink :9

Back again, you silly women!! You guys are cracking me up this morning! I have actually had to talk myself into going to yoga class today...I could easily stay home and have a nice visit with Eoin...but I have to keep reminding myself how much my form improves every time I go to class. It's just a bit of a drive and I am feeling especially lazy this morning.

I did NOT mention the "L" slip up to Carol Beth last night...we just had a nice dinner and I rubbed his back for a while and stretched him out....Not that way...LOL! His lower back is really tight, so I was practising my PT moves on him. I am just going to ignore the L word was said unless he says it again or brings it up. I am kind of like an ostrich...if I can't see it, it doesn't exist!!! It keeps me from dealing with all of those things that will just pass right on by...LOL!

Traci....
Glad you are feeling so slim and trim this week! What a nice change from the norm. Have "fun" at Wendell's fete tonight.....so glad I don't have to do that anymore! XDH had this party to go to every year where you had to dress formal and have cocktails and hang around a bunch of people you didn't really know or have anything in common with except that you happened to work for the same company. It was torture. I like the logic about staying on plan so that you don't have to wear shoes...I can't tell you how many times I do that...pick a workout that I don't have to wear tennis shoes to do...lol! The retreat contest idea actually came from you (in your post to Laurie yesterday!)...don't put the blame on me! I used to live in Durham NC (ages ago) and I think it must be the lesbian capital of the South!! I guess Carol Beth and I will have to move there.

Sandra...
Waving as you hop on through on your way to the grocery store! Glad you are having fun with your new toy.

Tracy...
Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep last night...I used to do that when I was working, too...and think of all the stuff I needed to do at work the next day. UGH. I am envious of the fitness relationship you have with DS...I hope that DD and I can spend that kind of time together when she is older. How many more tests do you have???? I thought your class was done! Your post last night certainly gave me a chuckle!!!! Thanks for the giggles. I'm still not quite sure how that is all going to play itself out...LOL! I am just trying to go with the flow right now.

Okay...sorry...I know I haven't gotten to everyone, but I need to head out for my class....I am going to do a few more errands while I am out, too, and then I have my dentist appt....so if you don't see me until much later on don't assume that CB and I have run off to a Vegas wedding chapel just yet. I'll catch up with the rest of you this afternoon.

Kisses to all!! Especially now that you know what my true tendencies are...LOL!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Teddy.... Good for you leaving early! :D Glad you got some rest & some good w/o time today.... ALMOST RECOVERY WEEK!! Or wait- when the heck did you really start??? :+

Just got an email that I am so excited about... posted below.... Thanks for letting me strut;-)
Traci,

Good morning sweets! I just wanted to let you know that my neighbor Claudia Tristan, will probably be calling you. She is from Mexico and her English is broken. She understands really well and I think you will be fine with the language barrier. I have known her 5 years and her speaking has only gotten better. She has two children and has had major plastic surgery. She had a tummy tuck, ears pinned back, major lipo and boob job (huge) her husband picked the size ~go figure and she has never been skinny. She has the weirdest body shape. She has never stuck to a workout and when she saw me last night she asked me who I was working out with. She said she wants to start soon and Juan (her husband) said she could start whenever she wanted. As you can tell, this is a case of wanting to buy your body rather than work for it. I am all for plastic surgery (hope you are not offended) but to enhance problem areas not to try to correct the whole body……

I think if anyone could help her, it would be you. She has minimal gym equipment upstairs in her house but she lives right across the street from me. Let me know if she contacts you.

Lovin on ya,

Happy Hump Day Xers!

Well, I think I've finally turned a corner and I actually feel BETTER instead of WORSE today! Woo hoo! I slept in 'til 8, too, so hopefully the extra rest will help out. I did end up with ARX and Chest & Back yesterday, but I felt weak and not on top of my game. I started feeling nauseas toward the end (VERY unusual for me), so I decided on NO doubling up. My body just said NO! The other bad news is the battery in my HRM died at the end of Chest & Back :( Wahhh! lol. I'm such a geek, I love to track all the info I get from it. Oh, well. I'll have to get it replaced this weekend. And the dang repair guy (of course) showed up at nearly 4pm, replaced a switch (less than 10 mins) and charged me $188!!! :-O :-O :-O The labor alone was $150. I want to make THAT kind of money!!! So, today I'll definitely be doing Plyo. I might add in Shoulders & Arms, or I'll double up tomorrow (though I'd have to sub a shorter Eoin, I'm NOT doing an hour of weights and then 90 mins of yoga). I'm feeling the need to catch back up, lol. It can't be over the weekend, either, as we'll be out of town at MIL's house, and she thinks I'm crazy enough already, lol.

Teddygirl -- Great job with C&B!! My week 2 was like yours, too. It's a great feeling to see progress. Keep it up!

Debra -- It was the Rose Petal Cottage of all things. I didn't think it would be such a hot seller, but NO ONE has it, not even online. Oh, well. My older DD has a bday in March, so I'll get it for them then. LOL about Hannah Montana. That seems pretty popular this year, too. Good luck with the dentist this afternoon.

Jeanette -- Yeah, coughing wrecks my voice, too :( And I'm supposed to teach music tomorrow morning. I'm not sure that's happening...

Sandra -- I WISH I could've taken a day in bed... But, with 3 kids and a (relatively) helpless DH, it doesn't happen, lol. I'm also seconding the rec for Firefox. It's a great browser!

Traci-X -- GREAT NEWS about your BIL, even if he was a bit of an idiot about it. Men, I tell ya. Sorry about your phone service, do they think they can get away with that crud b/c they have a monopoly? UGH! Hey, if those hormones are working FOR you, that sounds great! lol. Enjoy the party tonight (or, at least pretend to!).

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning you crazy ladies ("L's"),

Round 2, Lean Rotation, Phase 1, Week 3, Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms

Had a great workout this morning, went heavier on most everything. Arms are feeling the pump too. Tonite will be Ab Ripper X and hopefully, the Garage Boys spin session if a trainer is available. Long night...

Traci, fantastic about feeling leaner this month!!! Makes me happy! I'm feeling leaner too, drinking more water to flush and can actually feel my veins in my arms under my skin again. Arms are looking curvier again too. Was down 1 more pound this morning so I'm pleased. Thanks for the links (bioidenticals). I will send them to my email at work so I can look at them there. I reviewed them quickly this morning. Can't wait to hear your experience with them. It's a subject I know zero about. Yes, I am thinking of participating on a 1/2 Ironman relay (56 mile bike is all I would do) in May, just need to keep the legs going this winter. You are right, I'm procrastinating greatly about decorating. I did just a leetle bit last night. I was hoping to find DH's keys in the pile of Christmas decorations that are sitting on the floor of the living room. I don't think I have any clothes that are too big for me. Like I said earlier this week, my weight is the highest now that it's been in 28 years. I've got some nice suits that I bought years ago when I started out at the prison. They are too nice to wear, more like something the Warden would wear to her confirmation LOL! So if it ever comes to me making Warden, I'm there:p. Okay, the weekend of the 30th is out. We will need to pick a date pretty soon though to get better air fares. Awesome reading that email you posted from the Hispanic lady. Would you be coaching her in person or online?

Tracy, sorry your mind was racing along and you didn't sleep well. I don't mind that too much. It's when I just can't sleep but there's really nothing on my mind, more like too much caffeine. So is your class done yet? I too thought you were about done with it.

Debra, ooooooh, can I come over and roast marshmallows too??? Please, please??? I love doing that around the campfire. I was telling DH about your weather today while we were watching the news about the ice storms in Oklahoma. Crazy! I'm going to cry with you for Traci's big pants. ;( Re: the airport, how are we going to get our flights to coincide so that the entire time is spent driving to pick us up? Hmmm... Is Charlotte or Raleigh too inconvenient to fly into? I checked some rates and the airport that is closest you you is about $200 or so more. You and I are ostriches for sure. Bet CB brings up the "L" word again pretty soon, especially if you are rubbing his lower back ;).

Sandra, so glad you are getting the computer figured out. I really would like to get a laptop and go wireless so I can sit with DH in the evening and post on here. Think he'll be turning my face to his with his hand like my DS used to do when he was little and I was watching the TV? What a fabulous mother and wife I am. Have fun grocery shopping. Where is that recipe? I'm salivating already.

Latrese, good that you could go home early. I've got a long day planned today, sigh. PJ's sounds better though.

Got to run, where is Swifty, Cheryl and Amy? Did they run away?

Can someone post Wendy's blog so I can check it?

Hi to everyone else!

Jeanette

Tracie: LOL if you must no:) I started on the 3rd, I've got awhile before starting recovery week, this is only me 2nd week and LOVING IT! ^^^^^^^^^^^5 on pounds lost:) :) isn’t that a great feeling. I will be reporting at the end of recovery week, if not before, I'm already melting. However, I didn’t take my measurements on the 3rd I couldn’t find my measurement tape, which was strange, but I did take my beginning weigh, its working, fat clothes are getting bigger. I say go shopping and buy you a new outfit. Enjoy the party tonight “like its 1999" :+ :+ ;)

Carol: Glad you are feeling better:)

Carol::: I think you made a smart decision to not dbl up ESPECIALLY with plyo... just call it a skip & dont worry about it- you had a valid reason!;-) IF you are REALLY a die hard do 3 rds of it next week}( Thats what Sandra & Teddy would do... not me & not Jeanette but definitely Sandra & Teddy:+ Hope that singing voice heals for you!!!

Teddy: LOL on start date! You're on a roll woman! Its been NINE days!!!! I may have to go look for a pair of slacks later... we'll see... DH wasnt thrilled when I said I was wearing jeans;-) I'm getting my nails & toes done - what more does he want?

Jeanette:::WooHoo on the w/o today!!!! Thats the best part about X isnt it? LOl on warden clothes! Maybe we should all do a clothes swap so we feel like we have new outfits! While we're at Debras we could raid her closet except for the fact shes 15#s lighter than I am! Maybe CB will fatten her up!

Debra: What a dedicated little yogi you are! ENJOY all the grunting & groaning..... Toasting mallows sounds EXTREMELY romantical (even with kids!) I want your life! ~ The wives of this group all have kiddies and have always been SAHM and are 10-15 years my junior.... not alot in common there! THANK GOD its only a 2-hr event! Last year I ducked out as Lukie had just come home from a hospital stay so that was my excuse}( Wendell said he thought I poisened Sandy this year so I could get out of going again! ME????

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 1/Week 3/Day 2
Workout: PlyoX / 4DS Lower Body Weights

You all are cracking me up this morning. Carol Beth, the L word... I was sitting here trying to do a silent laugh, but some of the air was hissing out. :D :D The funniest was Carol Beth and Debra massaging HIS back. :7 :7 :7

Our dishwasher decided that it would stick on a rinse cycle for about 2 hours. This is how long it took DH and I to figure out that it had been running since he started it. Now I have to go online and find a new timer. So my DD's found out last night that doing dishes by hand was soooo much fun. :D One was drying and the other was putting away.

Traci, Yipee on the leaness you are getting with this rotation. ^^^5. Have a good time at the party. I don't like BBQ either, my DH loves it. Another ^^^^5 on the possible new client. Hope she will be willing to work hard for the body! :D But your client is like a walking billboard. ;-) Glad your BIL is on the mend, he is very lucky with 98% blockage. I can attest to the fact that MEN can be stubborn. My DH has had a cold for 2 months, I have told him to go to the doctor. So yesterday he finally went, and found out he had a sinus infection. But for a month he has been hacking and complaining that he couldn't hear. I think it was just not wanting to listen to me. :7

Tracy, I think it is wonderful that your DS is running with you. I'm hoping that my DD's will get to that point. Yoga is my starter.

Debra, Have fun at your yoga class. Yep DD's where home and so was DH. Since he works at a college, they closed also. He went in yesterday, found out they where all set and left. On his way home he called me and asked if I wanted to go out to lunch. So on the worst snow day I went in my car, and had lunch with my DH. :7

Sandra, Last night I suddenly realized how much time Tony just talks and talks. So I decided to do what you had done and start the exercise while he was talking about it. Made the workout go much quicker. I even did this with ARX! Now I'm thinking that I can actually get in more Tri Rises, because I will have more time. :D Only took me until Round 3 to figure this out. DUH!!!!

TG, Good for you leaving early. Your body probably needed the PJ and nothing much. My boss let me out a half hour early. He said he didn't want me driving in the dark.

Carol, Glad you are starting to feel better. I would say nausea is a sign that your body wasn't ready for a double. We don't want you out of commission.

Jeanette, Are we going to post at the same time again? :D I don't like whiteout conditions either. The weather was very strange yesterday. At one point the snow was comming out of the sky in big clumps like cotton balls. Right now the sun is shining!!! No snow in the forcast until Saturday. Did you get some decorating done? Way to go on finding DH's keys. Mine did the same thing on Monday. I was on my way to work and he called and said he though he locked his keys in the car. I had the other set to unlock his car. I told him to look in his pants pockets, but I would turn around. Just 1 min later he called back and said he found his keys in his pants pocket! :7

Nicole, Sounds like the fun part is now headed your way on the GB house. Have you seen on Food TV the Challenge series. They had people building GB houses, and they where really pretty. But the work they put into them. Oh my!!

Have a great day!

Laurie

laurie! ROF!!! Carol Beth is transgender!!!!!!!:+ :eek: :+ :eek: Tell your kids its just like Little House on the Prairie! LOL Manual Labor- I think a request in allowance increase is soon to follow! I think all our DH's would get along FAMOUSLY! Thats just too many similarities to ignore.... We should find them their own board to post on!

Guys I cannot sit here any longer! Luv to all who follow

>Thats what Sandra & Teddy would do... not me & not Jeanette but
>definitely Sandra & Teddy

Sis, you know me :) :) :) I'd love too meet you guys man oh man would I loooooooooooooooooooove that:) :)

Laurie: Nice workout today, your workouts always rock. I was just sitting here trying to figure out what cardio workout to put with S&A tomorrow. Altho, I left blank on rotation thinking I should give myself a cardio/leg break, dang it, I swear I don’t know how to do that, I thought about doing Christi Taylor Hot Cardio, but I think that one will forces me to do evening workout, and I'm not feeling that. I want to finish Xmas shopping.

Hi all,

To everyone that commented about DS running with me. I think he is finally taking getting into shape seriously and he is also figured out that it is easier to run with someone and my consistency could be helpful. The calendar is also working. It is keeping everyone honest. Our vacation goal is to hike a 14000 ft peak. DS and I could do it now, but the other DS and DH have some work to do.

Laurie and Jeanette - We leave our keys in the cars, that way we cannot loose them. If we had to take them out every night, it would be a serious disaster.

Traci - Glad you are feeling leaner and lighter. That's always a positive sign.

TG - To workout or not to workout. Well, I love to work legs, so I'd probably vote workout.

Sandra - I appreciate the offer, but I just decided to leave the order with Amazon. If I had cancelled, then I wouldn't have gotten free freight, and by the time I paid that and sent you some money, it probably was about the same. I love DM, but always find all of those so shoulder intense.

Carol - Take it easy, you can always catch back up.

Debra - Ohhh I just never knew, a beer drinking transvestite. Who would have thought it? I hope the yoga was good for you today.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.