X Team- Makin Money Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday! Woke up to chilly/drizzle! I cant keep up!!! The news said by 3pm the “cold front” will be gone and we’ll be warm/humid again til Wednesday…. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! :7

Sandy Update! You guys are so good about asking …Thank You!!~ She officially finished her vomit pills & antibiotics last night so the next 48 hours will tell the tale…. My gut says she’ll be OK – We have a system for her at the bay with the stairs…. Wendell walks her down slowly on the leash then we leave all of them in the yard area for 4-6 hours then Wendell slowly gets her back up the stairs…(I dont watch at all as I stress her out- & Wendell too!).We do this 2X a day & she seems to be doing well like that… As long as its not damp & slippery or too cold / too hot to stay downstairs for awhile we are ok. I plan on going the 22nd if its not cold/rainy

Xer Re-Union (or is it”union” the first time?! I am good with wherever you all decide…. I think cost of getting there should be considered…. Vegas makes any flights from Central to East pricier… Or do they always have Vegas specials??? I don’t care one bit… As long as we’re all together. I just don’t want cost to be the reason someone can’t go….. .I am game wherever tho…. As long as it’s planned in advance I can swing whatever the airfare is…Even to CANADA!!!! :7 :*

Lean/Phase 1 / Week 3 / Day 1 : Core Syn but not feeling love again for it so it will be something core/cardio focused….. One thing about Lean program… I am not at all feeling like I will perish if I don’t get a recovery week… It’s actually a VERY good program mentally for me and physically on my strong days I can add in what I‘d like with strength as we are only doing strength minimally. I LOVE this rotation!

Sunday Chit Chat…..

Tracy:
So sorry you have had to battle the yucky weather! It messes with my brain more than a day or 2…. Hopefully you’ll have a warm front in no time at all! ~ Your leg plan looks really good…. I printed all the Cathe Lower Focus rotations and yes it appears to be the pattern… 2 Hard Wt Leg Days + 1-2 moderate days…. Its really do-able on the lean X rotation. I have been adding on leg work Mon & Wed to the FRI L&B…. I really like what I see so far. ~~~ Big hugs for you /FIL/DH. Holidays seem to make it all so much harder. I am so sorry yours is filled with challenges.

SANDRA:
Happy Recovery Week!!!!!!! Zippity you are just kickin butt & takin names this round aren’t you??? ~~ I love all your thoughts on career options!! So much to do so little time…. DO IT ALL!!! ~ Got Kenpo whipped out this weekend but that’s all… can ya tell I am not in Workout Mode lately???

Debra:
I am so sorry but I missed the entire Chipped Tooth Saga somehow!!!!!! Awful!!! I actually have teeth dreams… I forget what that says about you mentally but at least I haven’t ever had a real chipped tooth! UGH!!!! ~~~ Very happy about your fun dinn-a with CB! I do like him!!! He sounds like a good southern boy… Nice workout yesterday woman!! I didn’t even think once about working out yesterday! You go girl!!!

Jeanette:
ROF about your 75 yr old friend!!! When I’m 75 I shall in no way be outside in 20 degree temps!!!!!! Tell us true- did you pull a “man” on the course and whip it out to pee???? LOLOLOL THAT’S why I don’t play golf! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!

Back later to read Saturday…. I am headed out to coffee with a friend
:7 :*

Good morning all! Hope everyone is feeling perky this morning! I am still feeling a bit tired, but I am sure after a couple of diet cokes I will be on the road to recovery! I will be doing some sort of Cathe step today for my cardio. And I have a go-zillion phone calls to make today which are mostly appts to tie up the rest of my week.

Traci......So glad that Sandy is continuing on the road to recovery. I'm glad you guys had a good time at the bay. Have fun with your friend at coffee this morning. Good you are enjoying your rotation....I don't really blame you for not wanting to do Core Syn again. I liked it during my round of the X, but I just had to do it a few times. I am good anywhere you guys want to meet to....I think there are always cheap flights to Vegas...but then of course there is hotel $$ too. But food is cheap there!

Gotta run for now...the diva is in a mood this morning and moving very slow! Back in a bit for some more chatter.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good Morning Xers!

I'm still fending off the germs here. I went to bed at 12 last night and didn't fall asleep 'til nearly 2 b/c I was coughing :( UGH! I gotta get some better cough meds, lol. I'm not otherwise feeling too badly during the day, it's mostly at night. Yesterday was my rest day, and it felt weird to not be working out. Today is back at it with ARX and Chest & Back (for the last time this phase). I'm also going Xmas shopping for the kiddos with my mom, which knowing my mom, should be an interesting experience. I hope we both make it back alive, lol. BBL to catch up on personals, I gotta me the hungry kiddos some breakfast!

Carol

Carol!!! So sorry you are sick!!! I missed that post.... Please take care- terrible time of year to be down....

Debra.... You & your DC! You are my HS BFF re-birthed! LOL Get that cardio in woman!! Of course there are LOTS of things that count as cardio;-)

&*&&&&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&***&*&*&*&*&***&*&*&*&*&***

Ok- What about a pros & cons list for Vegas vs Debras House????
What about we start talking ballpark dates too...... Is this exciting or what!!!!!

Who is furthest away.... Sandra, Lea, Jeanette, Nicole (far north & far west).... any far east people???... You guys have the biggest cost issues.....

Doubles/Round 1/Week 2/Day1
Workout: 30 min aerobic TM run + B&G leg blast + floor work

Happy Monday Guys,

My weekend was very peaceful I did nothing but laid around watching television. After I worked out Saturday morning, ran too the mall for a little Xmas shopping, I tell you money is tight, but I’m not going to stress over it, just do my bests and forget the rests ;-)

Sunday, Ted and I went too my sister house he cleaned my sister carpet, but sis surprised me and cooked dinner for us, so we didn’t have to cook, Ted made a tuna casserole Saturday so we finished that on Sunday evening

Workout this morning was fabulous always enjoy B&G:7 Oh my, I have fallen in LOVE with X stretch just what the doctor ordered. I loved it so much repeated it again Saturday after I finished Lowmax. Sunday I was pooped didn’t feel like doing much of anything not even a bathx( but I ended up doing 30 minutes high intensity TM run Kenpo got lost in the sauce x(x( but will make it up this week some how. bbl :7

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 1/Week 2/Day 7
Workout: StretchX

We are suppose to be getting some rotten weather starting tonight. Rain/Sleet/Snow in that order. And this is suppose to be happening for the whole day tomorrow. I came to work this morning and it was dark. It still isn't very light out right now, so I'm guessing we will not see the sun today or tomorrow at all. x(

Was a busy weekend again. Started making some cookies, and DH got the outside decor up. Both DD's had Christmas parties yesterday also.

Meeting all of you Xers would be something I would love to do. I don't care where we meet. I have enough vacation time that it usually doesn't matter when. ;-) During the summer isn't usually a good time for me. Hmmm I wonder why! :7

Traci, So glad to hear that Sandy is doing so much better. And crossing my fingers that the next 48 hours will prove well for her. Your weather doesn't sound much better than what we will be going through. :D I'm going to have to try out the Lean rotation when I get the new workouts. Hope you find your sub for Core Syn. I have been having a hard time finding a sub for that one. x(

Debra, Have fun with all the phone calls today. I don't have a good name for 'boyfriend'. People have used SO, signifigant other. I'm not fond of that one.

Carol, Take care of yourself. Have fun shopping. And you are looking at the X in the right way. The last time in this phase if appropriate. ;)

TG, Glad you like StretchX. I really like that one too. My body always feels ready for that workout by the end of the week. Sounds like your weekend was a good one.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning,

Round 2, Lean Rotation, Phase 1, Week 3, Day 1 - Core Synergistics

Today's workout was definitely improved over the first 2. Guess I'm getting stronger and anything pushup related felt easier on my shoulder joints.

I got the tree up last night, just need to finish setting out the decorations. I think I will take my Tracey Staehle DVD over to my mom's and try it on her DVD player and see if it freezes in the spot it does on mine. Tracey emailed me and said if it does, no problem replacing it again, but could be my DVD player. I have a heck of a time with Netflix movies freezing too. Probably time for a new DVD player.

Traci, crazy weather in the world nowadays. It is unusually warm here so far. Good news about Sandy. Hoping she is over the hump. I'm wondering what city Debra is near so I can check out rates. Vegas would be good too, but that's cuz it's not far from here. Spring or summer work for me. I'm liking Lean program too, but not seeing any results yet. Could be from TTOM, which started Saturday. My weight was WAAAAY up this morning, record high for me UGH! Believe me, on the golf course I was eyeing the bushes, but too many houses around and not enough leaves on those bushes. I just had to hold it :eek:. Normally, they have a couple bathrooms open, but because the course is closed for regular play - nada.

Debra, bet the diet soda perks you right up. I used to drink it all the time, but found out that it stained my teeth worse than coffee so I quit. Didn't have a problem quitting it either. Now coffee... hmmmm. What city do you live near that I could plug in for air fare rates?

Carol, I hate the coughing more than anything when I have a cold. Hoping that you can get some good meds that help you sleep. Take care.

Latrese, sounds like a very nice weekend for you and Ted. I haven't had tuna casserole in ages. DH says it reminds him of catfood. Something about school lunches when he was growing up. I still have some shopping to do.

Hi to everyone else.

Jeanette

Jeanette: Nice work! Core Synergistics is a goodie, can’t wait to do that one. I’m looking forward to C&B tomorrow I’ll be in push-up heaven. If I was smart, I should do abs tonight, so I can get a short cardio in before C&B, I’ll seex( I have a gut feeling my sister Daphane is going to call me later wanting to go shopping tonight, can’t pass that up. Have a great day:)

Laurie: I hate yucky weather, there’s nothing about snow I like or love except when I’m watching it on TV and the snow is far..far away. Be safe when driving and look out for ice on the road.

Tracie:. My sister told me too tell you. THANK YOU she really appreciate the tapes. I love the PIT workout, different but nice and Christi for some reason I thought that one was a step workout, glad that its' not, loving that one, while watching the preview I was smiling all the way through it, that workout is da-bomb and I love the music, now that's what I'm talking bout. Do give Sandy a great big ole hug for me, I’m glad she’s feeling better :)

*****FYI******

Okay...for those of you interested in checking rates to this area...The closest airport is Greensboro, NC...only about 15 minutes from my house...so whoever flew into there would not need a rental car...Then there is also Charlotte and Raleigh airports...both are a little over an hour and a half to here...Rates may be cheaper to those airports...and if a few of you got in around the same time you could all rent a car or van to drive together....Of course, Tracy, Wendy and Carol(maybe?) could probably drive the whole way anyway....The up side of coming here is that I feel like we could be relatively comfortable with 8+ people in my house so there wouldn't be the cost of hotels...My house is 4 bedrooms with 3 and a half baths...and since my XDH is being easy to get along with right now, I am not going to have to put it on the market until spring of 2009. If we have more than 8 there are plenty of inexpensive hotels in the area, too.....Or maybe we'll just put you up at CB's place!! We would have less food cost here since we could have breakfast, snacks, drinks, etc at my place. So you will have to see how that compares to the airfare, etc. to go somewhere else. Now, I will say that this is not the most exciting place in the world to visit...but there is lots of shopping and the next town over is the "furniture capital of the world" for anyone interested. Plenty of restaurants, etc. too. And of course, the mini mules are just around the corner!! But this is no Vegas...that's for sure...lol!

Alright...just wanted to give you guys some pros and cons to coming here....But I am open to anywhere!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

All this talk of an X'er reunion is making me giddy:D

I think it would be so fun! It might be tough to schedule with DH work days and DS school, but you give me dates and I'll let you know.

I'm off to do CS. I do love this workout because it really makes me sweat. I may not as much today because it's freezing!! I think it's about 35 degrees out and close to that in my living room}(

I have a Dr's appointment this morning and PT this afternoon. I am also dealing with a UTI and it's the pits!

DH is home today and he wants to work on the gingerbread house so you know what that means:p

I'll get back to you all this evening. Until then, have a great day!!!:*

Nicole

Bring it!!!

1008_10033769575.gif
[/url]

Back again for personals.........

****Carol Good luck shopping with mom today! Sorry to hear you aren't getting enough rest...I hate those kind of colds...Yuck! I hope you are keeping on a surgical mask so that you don't get the kids sick again...And then you guys can keep passing it back and forth!

****Traci I know that the DCs are not good for me...but what the heck?? I am not seeing CB this evening, so no extra cardio for me today...LOL! I did ride with him this morning to pick up his car...so now I have his BMW in my garage...I can hold it hostage! I am definitely doing Cathe today....just haven't made a decision how hard I want to work yet...lol!

****Teddygirl Glad you had a relaxing stress free weekend! I love tuna casserole! I thought I was the only one on the planet...You might have to bring Ted to our Xer retreat so that he can be our personal chef!

****Jeanette Look at you go with the X woman! I don't know how any menopausal fat could hang around you anyway with all the activities you do! I have to get a new dvd player too....I have one in my workout room that works just fine....but the one on the main tv downstairs won't play discs...UGH. The problem is that it is hooked up to the whole surround sound system, so it takes a rocket scientist to redo it. I knew you would get that tree up yesterday....You were a very good grasshopper, my dear!

****Laurie Glad you had a nice weekend....sorry about your upcoming weather....It is going to be 75 degrees here today! I would actually like to have something in between...Like 40-50 degrees so it feels like Xmas without all the snow and ice. I guess I need to get going with those Xmas cookies, too. DD is out of school starting the 19th, so I guess we will work on them then....It seems like Christmas is heading here like a freight train!

Okay...caught up for now, I think. Where is Tracy this morning?? I must head upstairs and push play...I already got most of my phone calls done and I am feeling very productive so far. I even checked off something on my tomorrow's to do list! I get to go to the dentist on Wednesday for my chipped tooth. That should be fun.

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 4/ Day 1/ YogaX (I think? Don't know for sure. Subbed it with LowMax, at any rate).

Good morning!

LowMax was a nice workout this morning.

Traci....I thought we'd more or less agreed to meet at Debra's? Something about a trash-the-place party? ;) You want to come to Canada? I'd LOVE to have everyone! That would be fun! We'd go hole up in the mountains for a few days, do some spring downhill skiing, hike a lot, eat well, soak in hot tubs, and sleep well. If Jeanette, Traci, Wendy and yourself want to bring your road bikes, DH would take you up and down a few mountains. Your weather is irratic, isn't it? I hate damp cold, it gets right into your bones. I'm waiting with fingers, toes, legs, and hairs crossed to hear how Sandy does. Okay, not to question the professional here, but if you're finding this rotation so comfortable, are you sure you're benefitting from it? Isn't the point of doing this to shock your system, challenge yourself, take yourself to the next level? Doesn't that require some discomfort? Or am I just a masochist? Am I bulldozing my way to the end, while you're finessing your way through?

Debra....You need a secretary to make those calls for you. Isn't it surprising how bureaucratic regular life can be? What airport would I fly to to get to your house? I want to play around online and see approximately what this could cost. About the jobs: I could give you a whole litany of pros and cons for each of the ideas, but I won't. I just have to keep mulling them over, doing some research, and eventually make a decision.

Carol....Ugh, more crud! I hope you don't end up with walking pneumonia the way Wendy did. Her cough dragged on forever. Good luck with your LAST session of CB, until round 3! It's hard to imagine now, but you'll be relieved to see it again in Week 9.

Teddygirl....LOL!! You did NOT just laze around and watch tv all weekend! You were busier than most! Glad you got that shopping done. I really enjoy XStretch, too. It's very nice.

Jeanette....At least dvd players are cheap, cheap these days. It shouldn't cost you much to replace the one you have. Jeepers, we have at least 6 players in this house, and we rarely watch movies! They just seem to be attached to everything we buy (would you like a dvd player with that, ma'am?). Wow, what awfully nice things you had to say about me yesterday!!! Can I put your name down for a reference?? I read your OD thread yesterday and thought it was interesting that some women are able to lose the weight post-menopausally. It reminds me of the chub that most girls put on as they start puberty. That's sweet about the key chain.

Laurie....Oh, it's one of those periods, is it? Get lots of vitamin D and hot tea, then hunker down under a blanket and remind yourself that the sun will come out tomorrow.

Tracy....You must be busy today. I remember now that you did GS frequently in your last rotation. I don't blame you for wanting to put it away for awhile. If you are able to cancel the APX, let me know, and I'll send it out to you this week, when I go send out Jeanette's tape.

Hello to everyone who hasn't checked in yet! Have a great day!
Sandra

Nicole...You snuck in on me! Good luck at the Dr and the PT today. A UTI...UGH!!!! I used to have those all the time...I actually had to have all kinds of tests run and it seems I have some scarring on my bladder from repeated infections. Nice, hunh? It's 35 today? Wasn't it just 80 there a couple of days ago? What is with DH and the gingerbread house??? You've mentioned it a lot...LOL! Have a good day and we will see you this evening.

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

I'm back & all amped up from 3 coffee's with gal pal:7

:7 TRACY :7
Where are you????

:7 Debra :7
Thanks for doing your Pro/Con list.... I think your place sounds great... much more intimate setting and savings on food costs as we can all go grocery shopiing one day and have a cookfest}( I make a MEAN Chili Con Queso! :9 Also I think we might all want to avoid going our seperate ways while together so Vegas could "split" us up... Just my thinking... I am open to what the group wants to do... ~ Oh my I'd hold the Beemer Hostage too! How did that happen???

:7 TeddyGirl :7
What a great weekend you & sis & Ted had! I envy your family closeness! I agree that presents & $$ should be least of concerns at holiday time.... I'd LOVE Christmas without presents... just enjoy each other. ~:7 you do love your B&G dont you sweetie!!! Glad you like the Christi Taylor DVD... I love the music in that..

:7 Jeanette :7
WooHoo on doing Core Syn again today!!! ~:7 Great idea taking your TS DVD to another player.... I cross my fingers every time I get a new production.... Sorry about the scale- I have yet to lose my extra 3 that I found in November... it WILL happen! So sorry you had to "hold it" on the course!:D

:7 Laurie :7
BUNDLE UP!!!!!!! :7 ~ Still pondering what I'd like to do for Core Syn sub... Maybe I'll just do Glute Camp as all those moves require core strength... maybe Plyo X as my abs always feel that as well.... WHO KNOWS!}(

:7 Nicole :7
LOl on being Giddy! Me too!!!:7 {{huggers}}!!! You are having your share of challenges!! GET BETTER all around!

:7 Sandra :7
LOl on Debras! I thought YOU brought up Vegas??? :+ Where did that come from??? :+ A canadian visit sounds great if I can stay in a WARM place & never have to go out if temps are below 80! Call me WEENIE:7 ~ On the Lean Rotation.... I think the change of intensity does a body just as much good as always pushing like a mad-woman}( My body is responding to a more "lite cardio" based program & since my goal was to Lean Out its achieving the desired goal... My legs are slimming down & my upper arm cuts are more noticeable as well.... My personal training method is Bulk Up first THEN lean out to show the muscle.... It works for my clients so far and is working for me.... I think the one thing most of us forget is to train in cycles... Bulk- Strength-Lean... these are pretty much the staples of a year long rotation.... Thats what I've learned for my body type at any rate... :7

OK kids... gotta figure out this workout today and GET IT DONE! XXOOXOXXOXO

2 To Die For recipes!!!!! My new holiday favorites!!!!

Cheesecake Brownies
From the kitchen of Lori McCravey

1 package (20 1/2 ounces) brownie mix-do not use syrup pouch
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

*** I made a double batch of the "cheesecake topping" .. OMG!
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package; spread in greased 13x9 inch baking pan. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium until smooth. Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix ONLY until blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture. Cut through several times with knife for marble effect. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool and cut into squares.

Bacon, Spinach and Cream Potatoes Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray

3 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and sliced
Salt
Extra-virgin olive oil
8 strips center cut bacon, chopped (I used smoked Applewood bacon)
1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
1 cup cream
2 boxes frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and wrung out in a kitchen towel (I used boxed creamed spinach)
Salt and pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, eyeball it (I used garlic instead)
*** I also added 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat!)

Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring up to a boil, salt water and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.

To a small skillet over medium heat add a little extra-virgin olive oil and bacon and brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Add onions and cook until soft, 5 minutes more.

Drain the potatoes and place back in the hot pot. Add bacon, onions and defrosted spinach to potatoes, mash to combine then add cream. Mash until smooth and season the mixture with salt, pepper and nutmeg.

Recipe Summary
Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
User Rating:

Episode#: TM1431
Copyright © 2006 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved

>:7 TeddyGirl :7
> I agree that presents & $$ should be least of
>concerns at holiday time.... I'd LOVE Christmas without
>presents... just enjoy each other.

Amen................ :)

Tracie: My Goodness! So many cookie recipes, Thank you! I know my friends and family would really appreciate all these recipes. Now let’s talk about }( Cheesecake Brownies }( How DARE you post something like this, how Dare you woman. I "MUST" Try! :9 :9 :9 :9

Back for a quick chat before I have to get the diva from dance class. I just picked up my kitty from the vet and she is still really, really drunk from the anesthesia...so I have locked her in the laundry room for her own protection since she keeps falling down! We won't get the results of the biopsies done until the end of this week or the beginning of next.

I ended up doing some of BM2...the last step combo, then all of the power circuits. Boy, was I winded during the blasts! Ugh. But I finished! It took around 40 minutes since I skipped the warm up and just jumped into combo 3. Anyway...my legs were still a little tired from Squeeze yesterday. I will be doing Slo Mo chest, bis, and tris tomorrow to give my lower body a complete day of rest.

*****Traci Thanks for all the yummy recipes!!! I must start my holiday baking...but then I will be tempted to eat a lot of it...LOL! I keep meaning to ask how your online clients are doing...How is that working out? I agree with what you said about everyone coming here for the Xer retreat....it would certainly keep us together without the temptations of doing other stuff...since the mini mules are the only attractions within walking distance...LOL! And it would be great to have dinner in one night and then go out to a local Southern restaurant on another night. It just depends on flight costs to here since our airports are pretty small. But the sooner we set a date and place, the cheaper it will be, I guess. Having CB's Beemer here is really too long and uninteresting of a story to relate...just know that it has to do with car repairs and no other hanky panky. I have to keep in mind to train in cycles since I get very hooked on slow and heavy rotations....Remind me when I finish this one to do something else after my recovery week! I don't think I ever notice the "leaning" in the leaning out phase....It sounds like you are seeing the results that you are looking for.

*****Sandra Can't afford a secretary right now, but I was feeling pretty accomplished by 11 am this morning....LOL! Now I have the rest of my week booked with appointments....eyebrows, dentist, massage, car maintenance, etc. At least now that XDH is in Russia I don't have to make his appointments too. You were supposed to do YogaX, but did LowMax instead?? How does that work...LOL!!! You need some nectar from Eoin!! You can't be a masochist all the time. I can't believe you want to trash my place...although, it stays pretty trashed anyway...I was thinking today, I would actually have to vacuum upstairs if you guys all come...LOL.

Okay...caught up again...Hope all MIA Xers are doing well today! I may actually start on my Christmas cards tonight. At least all of the Chanukah ones are done and sent...and now I don't have to send out 50 holiday cards to XDH's business colleagues...Just to family and friends! Yipee!!

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Debra... BIG hugs & feline kisses- Prayers for speedy recovery & good biopsi news!!!! Will your Meez ever change shoes??? :7
I checked flights... I threw in a Friday-Sunday in May as date.(just cuz I had to pick something).. I can get a 2.5 hr non stop into your airport for about 450... Thats what I seem to pay everywhere I go;-) I'm good with that cuz if we were in Vegas my airfare is only 100 cheaper PLUS hotel.... Internet clients going Ok- I have to coming to an end in 2 weeks (8 week programs) We shall see what January ads bring...

Latrese: The Cheesecake Brownies will make you CRY they are so good...Did ya ever see When Harry Met Sally? }(

Hi all,

I'm so late today. I hurried home from work because we were supposed to have a workman's comp audit and then the girl called and cancelled earlier today. Then I did ME upper only with added push/pull/chin ups. It was a good workout and I accomplished all I wanted to in less than an hour.

I can go to either location for the party/re-union whatever! Of course Debra's would be easiest for me and I think I could get there in less than 6 hours. I have a big SUV that holds 7 people total. With Debra's vehicle we might be able to avoid renting a car. We'd have to see how the logistics work with flights etc. I think in the long run it may be cheaper than Vegas.

I skimmed the posts, but I don't have much time.

Nicole - I hope your appointments went well today.

Carol - I hope you are feeling better.

Sandra - I agree with you on the workout exertion. I think if you don't feel like you are really working hard, then you are probably just on a maintenance program, which isn't always bad.

Laurie - Busy as usual.

Traci - Glad Sandy is doing better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jeanette - I know Diana Sue works out alot. I think even more than I do. I don't think that you have to workout that much, but she does consistently integrate weights and it looks like her diet is low in carbs. I personally think weights are the key.

TG - Glad you had a nice weekend with Ted. Has everything settled down?

Debra - I haven't consciously added in endurance in a while, although I was doing pull/chin ups regularly and Cathe has those in with an endurance workout. My forearms were fried today which did compromise my pull ups until they went down.

Sorry, if I missed anyone,

Tracy

Back again...I think I must be avoiding the Christmas cards...LOL. I did get the return addresses on and I order DD's pics to go inside...all ahead of schedule let me just add!!

Tracy....Sorry it was such a hectic day for you! I hate those kind of days where I don't feel like I can catch my breath. I looked up Great Falls...and I bet if you came down 29 you could be here in around 5 hours...I used to live in Centreville and it took me 4 hours to get home then. I didn't even think about you having a big car to haul us around...That would be great...I can hold 6 in my SUV, too. So has your main focus been heavy lifting for the recent past if you haven't been doing endurance? I added some extra legs today with the power circuits due to your inspiration!!

Traci....Hello, again! My poor kitten seems to be sleeping it off right now...pitiful thing! She fell down a couple more times after I got home with the diva and then crawled up on the sofa and passed out. I don't think that's too bad on airfare since prices are up a bit due to gas prices lately...I am more worried about those in the Western states...and Sandra, of course! I am sure you will get some new clients in January with all of those well intentioned New Year's resolutions!

Okay...I'm out of here again...does this mean I have to start on my cards...or can I put those off until tomorrow??

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.