WWers Week 9-15 March

MCunningham

Cathlete
Hello!

Shereta - I don't think I would survive on that few points! My 25 per day about kill me! :)

Trish - Have you seen that WW offers new "point clickers" (little hand-held clicker thingies that keep track of your points, just not any details like the actual foods) and the new point calculators that keep track of your points for you? Maybe that might help you, because it would fit in your pocket and you wouldn't have to write anything down?

I have had a good day so far, but I'm exhausted today... didn't sleep too well last night. I'm trying to work out Tuesday-Saturday mornings, so I'm really hoping I can get to bed early enough to get up for a workout tomorrow.

Happy point-counting!

MC

Last edited:
Good morning ladies (and gents?)

I got 4DS Low Intensity Step done this morning. Hopefully I can eat a little better today... I did great until about 8PM, and then I had cookies!!! :( Argh! "That time of the month" is around the corner and it's ridiculous how I cannot resist sugar then... I'm trying so hard to do better today... wish me luck!

MC

Good Luck with TOM!!

I completely understand. Thats the only way I know its coming is that I start to eat the house basically. I go for high sugar fruit or carbd like rice. So its like yeah yeah it's healthy stuff, but eating 20 something of my WA points in one day is not a good thing. I only get 22 a day. Before it seemed like a lot. Not I realize how little it is even with my 5 point meals. Need to get more veggies in. I usae to love them but now it seems like so much work to make a salad or warm up some veggies inthe microwave.

How is everyone doing?

Hello, KissedBySunshine!

So far I'm eating much better today, but I haven't cooked dinner yet... venturing into the kitchen is the scary time!! I plan on running in there, putting the chili fixings into the pot, and running back out before my eyeball wanders! :)

Just out of curiosity, how much does everyone have/want to lose? I've already lost 7, but my total goal is about 60lbs. That would put me at the weight I was 6 years ago when I got married. It's amazing how many of his horrible eating habits I adopted and how few of my (formerly) healthy habits he did NOT adopt!!!

MC

3/9/09

Hi all. I'm back to my workouts. Today was my own weight work and then the cardio portion of KPC.

I was doing a fast track plan for a week or two by keeping my points a little lower than normal. I found that note in a magazine a few years ago. You're not supposed to do it more than two weeks at a time. I made it 10 days. Definitely can't do it while working out. I hadn't worked out while I was doing it to give my body and mind a break. That is suggested every few months of tough workouts.

I"m feeling great right now. I'll be heading to bed soon.

3/10/09

OH, I found you....

Happy Tuesday, Ladies

6:52 am - Step Blast done (552) . Yippee.

Make it a great day.

Today's workout: wts from HST and cardio from KPC = 689 calories burned. I can't wait to do this workout again on Friday.

I'll check in again later.

Ooh... awesome workouts, Shereta! I'm still trying to ease my way back into working out regularly... I'm also switching from being an evening workout person (for the last 10 years!) to a morning workout person, so it's been a tough transition! I figure, for right now, as long as I get up in the morning and do SOMETHING before I go to work in the morning, it's a success!

That being said, I just finished 4DS Kickbox cardio. Only 37 minutes, but it's something! :)

Have a great day!! :)

MC

You're right MC, something is better than nothing; and that Kickbox is nothing to shake a stick at.

My eating was good today. I've lost 14 altogether, but still have a ways to go. My body reducing fat-wise much faster that weight-wise. But, I'm definitely stronger and happier.

Tomorrow's workout will be IMax, the original. YIKES!!!

Shereta - Yikes, IMAX! I have never done the original, but I've done Imax2 a few times and I tried Imax3 once... that's going to have to stay on the shelf until I'm a bit "fitter". :) That one is just straight-up scary!

I did 4DS Higher Intensity Step cardio this morning, clocking in at 33 minutes.

I had an AWESOME day eating-wise yesterday... I came in about 3 points under, but I ate all my fruits and vegetables, drank all my water, ate all my milk servings... I mean, it was a great day! :) And somehow, even though Aunt Flo is around the corner, I resisted all chocolate and sugar! I'm quite proud of myself. :)

Hope everyone's day is fabulous! Happy Thursday!!

MC

MC, you were rocking and rolling. I have weighin tomorrow and I'm in the middle of Aunt Flo. So, we'll see what I get.....

I got through 3/4 of Imax. I was tired and Aunt Flo was pulling on me. This just leaves me more determined the next time. I usually use 6in step, but finish all of it. So, I'm siked for next week. Tomorrow should be another round of wts from HST and cardio from KPC.

Good morning!

Shereta, great job on Imax, even if it was 3/4 of the way! Yeah, AF does the same thing to me... makes me really tired.

Ok, workout is out of the way for today! I did 4DS Boot Camp cardio (about 34 minutes). Tomorrow I have a longer workout scheduled and next week I'm venturing bck into the 50-minutes-plus workouts. I like 4DS, but I always feel like a slacker because the cardio is only 30-35 minutes long (and I'm not doing weights right now).

I did so good on my eating yesterday... until I got home. Then I ate some chips-- quite a few! :( I'm annoyed with myself for giving in... I was starving when I got home from work and instead of reaching for a banana, I went with chips. Argh! And this morning I'm all swollen from the salt (I've gotten really sensitive to sodium lately-- any time I eat the tiniest bit, I puff up like a balloon!!)

Hopefully today I can get rid of some of that bloat because my weigh-in is tomorrow morning! Ack!

Anyway, here's to today being a better day for me! :)

See you later!

MC

No workout for me today. I overslept. I had no idea I turned the alarm off. My eating has been okay. But, I'm down to 3 points. Hmmmmm salad, no dressing, chicken breast. Okay, that's good.

Happy Saturday, Ladies.

Today's workout was KPC and the weight work from HST = 1040 calories burned. I ate some walnuts first and that really gave me some great endurance ability.

I hope you are all making it a great day.

Ugh! I gained 1.2lbs this week! I'm so annoyed!! Even after working out 5 times this week, I still gained. I am going to try to eat super clean this week and see if it makes a difference at the scale next week.

I'm even more annoyed because the past two weeks I've been waking up with swollen hands and a puffy face... I figured it might be that I was unknowingly taking in too much sodium. So this past week, I watched my sodium very carefully, and I STILL keep waking up in the morning with puffy hands and a puffy face. I have NO idea what I am doing wrong here. I'm thinking that that is where some of my weight gain came from today, because this morning I woke up puffy again, even though I only ate fruit, oatmeal, and salad (no dressing) all yesterday on purpose to try and avoid all possible sources of sodium. Argh! I am getting really frustrated because I'm not sure where this water retention is coming from!!! Anyone ever have this problem? (I'm also posting this in OD.)

Anyway, I'm off to do a workout... I am not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm definitely trying something around an hour long. I need to work off this bloat!

MC

Oh, MC, sorry about the weight gain. I was up this week too because of Aunt Flo. But, my clothes are fitting greatly. I don't know what to say about the puffyiness. It may be time to visit the doctor.

I did Step Works this morning. Burned 622 calories. It was a great blast from the past. I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be my grand combo of KPC and the wts from HST. My quads and inner thighs are sore from that workout from yesterday. Normally, the only Cathe workout that makes me sore is the kickboxing. But, I've gotten past that. I did do squats with 30lbs yesterday, real slow and then some low ends too. I love it.

Feel better, MC.

Oh, man, no workout for me today. I overslept, but i did keep my points in check.

I'll be out of town from Thursday - Sunday, so I won't be checking in, but, I will be counting points. That's the good thing about WWers, you can stay on track almost anywhere.

I'll try weights and KPC tomorrow.

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? I've been a member of WW for a wihle now, but just paying and not doing anything! However....i'm ready for a change. I get 28pts a day, and vow to work the program.

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.