WWers Week 16-22 March!

MCunningham

Cathlete
Hello!

Okay, I've had a bad few days, eating-wise. I am back on track tomorrow. DH has been sick; I'm hoping to avoid that!

Off to bed... must wake up for my workout tomorrow morning to burn off some of the junk I ate!! :)

MC

Okay, well, I didn't wake up early at ALL today for my workout, but I made myself do it anyway!! So I'll be a bit late for work, but at least I got my workout in! I did 50 minutes of Rhythmic Step (everything except for the Rhythmic Step Challenge!)

MC

Oh, MC, sorry about the weight gain. I was up this week too because of Aunt Flo. But, my clothes are fitting greatly. I don't know what to say about the puffyiness. It may be time to visit the doctor.

I did Step Works this morning. Burned 622 calories. It was a great blast from the past. I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be my grand combo of KPC and the wts from HST. My quads and inner thighs are sore from that workout from yesterday. Normally, the only Cathe workout that makes me sore is the kickboxing. But, I've gotten past that. I did do squats with 30lbs yesterday, real slow and then some low ends too. I love it.

Feel better, MC.

Oh, man, no workout for me today. I overslept, but i did keep my points in check.

I'll be out of town from Thursday - Sunday, so I won't be checking in, but, I will be counting points. That's the good thing about WWers, you can stay on track almost anywhere.

I'll try weights and KPC tomorrow.

MC, I keep having a hard time finding you. My last two posts were on last weeks' thread.

No workout yesterday. but, I'm getting ready to do some good cardio now. I'll post back later.

Roadtoanewme,

Join the group! The more the merrier!

I've come in under points the last few days, which I'm okay with because Saturday and Sunday were kind of disastrous!

I'm really hoping I lose instead of gain this week!! Thankfully I have two more days to eat well before my Saturday weigh-in.

Off to make dinner (salad!) and play the Wii with DH... he just bought it and it's his new toy!

MC

Fellow Weight Watchers!

Woo-hoo... eating was great yesterday, and this morning I did Kelly Coffey's "Step Boxing" (the original one)... I like that workout a lot even though there are a few parts where I don't think it "flows" very well.

How are you guys doing? I've got oatmeal and an apple planned for breakfast and salad planned for lunch... I'm not sure what dinner's going to be yet, but I'm feeling chicken-y.

Hope you guys have a great day!

MC

I'm sorry about the confusion, Shereta... I have been trying to do a new thread every week starting on Mondays. Is that ok, or do you have a different idea in mind? Let me know! I don't want to keep causing confusion!! :(

Workout done for today!! Woohoo! It was Imax2, which is such a good workout, but I had to cut two of the blasts in half to be able to get through them... yikes! But I love the music... so much fun!

I have my weigh-in tomorrow, so I'm avoiding all salt again... ugh. Wish me luck!

MC

I got my workout done this morning... CTX Kickbox (cardio only)... it's just a short workout because I have to run to my WW meeting earlier this morning because I have to work for about 5 hours today.

I'll post the results of my weigh-in later... wish me luck!! :)

Hope you all are having a great Saturday so far!

MC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.