WWer's Check In- Sunday-Christmas Day!!

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Ho, Ho, Ho (and a bottle of rum;-) ) Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope that you all have a good day with family and friends!!

Today is my built in rest day and I will have a great time with my family (that I really haven't had a chance to spend much time with yet). I know that I will need to sleep because my lack of it is really catching up with me right now! I am seriously considering hiding in a patient room and catching a power nap right now....and that's EXTREMELY unusual for me!

I may or may not check in later, but I wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I hope that you all like what you get under the tree!

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!
I hope this quick note finds Amy snuggling in a patients room....oops, I mean in an EMPTY patients room!}(

The house is just beginning to stir so thought I'd wish my dear friends at checkin a beautiful day filled with love & laughter (& sleep).

The scale gave me a very big surprise this morning.... 128.6 UNBELIEVEABLE as I cannot recall ever seeing a # that low.... Honestly eating has been so so but I have stayed away from all the sugar laying around and not eating anything past 5. I have added a glass of red wine almost every night for past month which I hadnt done in a year... I think my body LIKES WINE!!!

Today is MIL's birthday so we will be having lunch with her and I made a dreamy triple chocolate cake w/ 2 cans of frosting..........I must indulge on that one in a very small dose!

DH & I are going to open gifts after we enjoy some wonderful Gervalia Coffee:7

Happy Happy Day to all of you! You deserve all the best life has to offer!

Oh yeah... I think I will do Core Syn of P90X today just for good measure.

Will try to sneak back later to catch up on yesterdays posts and see what ya all got for Xmas!!!!

WOW, Traci!! That certainly IS a great Christmas present!!! Keep up the good work and enjoy your day!!!

Good Morning!!!

Traci - That is wonderful news. I love a good scale surprise.

I wouldn't venture near the scale after the last few days of festivities. I'm glad today is Christmas. One more day of eating events and then back on track tomorrow.

Hava a great day all and Merry Christmas!

Buffy

Good Morning everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!! Traci, WOO HOO!! What a great Christmas present!! I got on the scale today, and it was 144.5, down 1 lb. from Weds., but up 1 lb. from my lowest. I was happy with it after my lovefest with the chocolate, and pizza. If I ever break the 140's, you will all here me at your house whooping for joy!! Mys cale at home is actually 1-1.5 lbs. heavier than WW's scale!

I am going to do some cardio today, I think Cardio Blast again from BM2.

Tomorrow I have to get up and I am going to do MM, along with GS Legs floorwork, and then go shopping with my mom. I will check in later.

I hope after seeing the scale it puts me in check for today, but it is also Christmas, and I want to eat!!
Lori

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!

Traci, wow, what a great Christmas present - 128.6!! I am doing the Happy Dance for you twice. That's the greatest news ever. I don't even want to look at the scale for a day or two after the brownie fest I've been in for the past two days. Keeping up on my workouts, though.

Amy, hope things are well -

Jane, Lori, Teddygirl, Claude, Buffy -

Have a wonderful day!!!

Cheryl

Good afternoon WWer's... I don't even want to talk about it! ACK!! I just put on my workout clothes and I look OMG... I'm so bloated. I have'nt eaten a lot the last two days but you don't have to have a lot of volume when you are eating calorie-dense foods!!! I'm going to attempt GS BSG and a 45 min brisk walk in a bit when I don't feel like I'm going to throw up anymore!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.