WWers!

MCunningham

Cathlete
Maybe we could make this a weekly checkin? Would that suit everyone better, or is everyone set on a daily checkin? I notice not too many people post daily, (I know I sure don't), but I'm up for whatever works best for all!

Well, I'm down 4.8lbs! (My meetings/weigh-ins are Saturday mornings.) :) Yay! I also got one of those 3-month food tracker journals, the new ones. I used them before and loved them, and I love the design of the 2009 version. Anyone else use them? I have to track religiously; it's the only thing that helps me stay within points!

How's everyone else doing? I had a cheat meal at Olive Garden with DH on Saturday night; we had a date night. I'm off to the grocery store in a bit to get healthier fare around here... I've been bad about the grocery store lately, and it puts me in a bad position, food choice-wise.

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a good weekend! :)

MC

Hi, MC

I noticed too that not everyone posts daily. I do and I was feeling lost for a minute. I'm okay with a weekly checkin.

That being said, I was totally off plan today. But, now that it's over, I'm back to focusing on the whole mission. Happy shopping.

Hi, Shereta! I hope we don't let ourselves get too off-track with our check-ins here... it helps me to see others checking in! :(

Tomorrow is another day! :) Was today your planned cheat day, or did it just "happen"?

I'm actually doing really good today, but I'm still missing a fruit/vegetable... need to hunt down some vegetation real quick! :)

MC

Yesterday, was a "Dang, I can't believe I ate all that!" hahaha

But, today, I'm back on track.

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be following a fast track plan of 21-22 point days. I have a 5 point dinner just about done cooking. And, that'll put me in at 21 for today.

Good morning, fellow WWers!

I finally got my rear out of bed early enough to get a workout in, even though it was only 34 minutes (Amy Bento's "In the Ring" NRG Interval Mix). First time I've done any part of that workout, and I really liked the premix; maybe one Saturday, when my time constraints aren't as serious, I can try out the workout in its entirety.

I did well on eating yesterday... I did eat a candy bar :( but I did have enough points to do it and not go over, so yay!

Plus, we got tons of snow yesterday (I live in Maryland and we got hit with 6-9 inches of the stuff), and I spent two hours shoveling snow-- boy is that a workout! I counted only 4 APs for that, but I'm sure it was probably more.

Shereta-- I'm not familiar with the Fast Track Plan. Do you just eat a smaller number of points for a while? Is that the general premise?

Looking forward to a good day today... happy Tuesday!

MC

It's a great Tuesday in Ga. I'm still on point today. I'm a little hungry though, but it is almost dinner time so that's normal.

This is my recovery week, so no workouts for me this week or as long as I can stand it. My body feels good and well rested. Maybe I can make it til at least Thur. We'll see.

Hey, MC, yep, this fast track plan is for no more than two weeks of keeping points low, but not lower than 20 per day. I'm try to stay 21-23.

I've been thinking of picking up a little Amy B. Do you have a lot of her workouts?

Shereta,

I have Amy Bento's "In the Ring" and "Hi/Lo Extreme". I really like both of them and would love to get more of her stuff in the future.

Just finished tomato soup and sandwich for dinner... yum! Right on points. :)

MC

It's so encouraging to be sharing this thread with you. I work so hard to stay on point and I love the results.

I have 5 points left and no plans for dinner so, I have to go get creative. Maybe a another salad, apple and cheese and crackers.

I'll be checking Amy out on collage tomorrow.

Did you workout today? I don't know how much longer I can take not working out. I thought I'd be feeling cranking, but I'm not. I feel so rested. Maybe I'll get back into it on Friday...... we'll see.

Today, I weighed at home and was down 3.2 pounds since last week and wouldn't you know it - I lost it right before lunch. I was busy at work and missed my mid morning snack. Then at almost lunch time, I lost it. Yikes. It just figures. Oh well, yeah for the 3.2 pounds lost.

I'm off to drink some water and get ready for bed. I'll rise tomorrow with my head held high and points finder at the ready to get back on track.

Oh, Shereta, I'm sure that momentary slip-up didn't ruin all that great loss!! We all have those days... funny you should mention that, though, because today wasn't a great day for me either. Same sort of thing... in the late afternoon, I was just STARVING, so I caved and ate a candy bar. :( Blech. The rest of the day wasn't so bad, but the candy bar was 5 points!!! That means with my very small, very lean dinner, I am still 2 points over for today.

That stinks, but at least I haven't been using my AP or my 35 "extra" weekly points so far this week, so I'm hoping it won't utterly kill me at the scale on Saturday.

I agree, this thread helps stay on track! :)

Wishing us both a better day tomorrow... ;)

MC

Good morning! Happy Friday!

This morning I got up and got Cathe's 4DS Kickbox (cardio only) done! Yay! I am not focusing too much right now on any rhyme or reason to what workouts I do or their length... I'm just trying to get into the habit of getting up before work in the morning to get them done. Admittedly, I'm off to a slower start this week (this is only the 3rd day this week that I've worked out), but hopefully at least some of my effort will pay off at the scale tomorrow morning!

:)

Have a great day!

MC

Hey, MC. I was totally forgot to check in yesterday. The family was watching tv and cutting up with each other til 9PM, then it was off to bed.

I can't believe I made it a whole week without working out. I'm glad I did but tomorrow I'll be back at it with weights and then cardio. I want to try to keep from plateauing by mixing things up a bit. I'll be trying to cut down on circuits/crosstrainer workouts to one a week - if that. I'll be shooting for cardio for six days and weights before that on three days.

I'm down 2 pounds for the week. Yipppeeeee.

I have to go put my rotation together.

Smoochies

Shereta, did you say why you haven't worked out in a week? If so, I'm sorry, I missed it. Is it just to shake things up, like you said in your last post?

I'm doing Tracy Staehle's "Walking Strong" DVD this morning. I love that workout!

I'll let you know how my weigh-in goes later... :) Wish me luck!

MC

Hello everyone,
MC great job on your weight loss, it is Girl Scout cookies season and my nieces (I live with my sister) are selling cookies. I am afraid of what the scale is going to say I have been very bad.
I have a hard time tracking while at work because it is so busy I guess I should be pre planning my meals.
Shereta: Yikes 21 points isn't a lot. I remember the first time that I tried ww, I lost the weight easily, I used a friend's material and didn't even go to meetings. I think that the meetings may be key for me just facing that scale every week makes me want to do better.
Everyone have a great day.

Hi, Trish! I agree, I do much better when I have to attend meetings and face a scale. Somehow when I don't have to face the scale at the WW office, I seem to let myself get away with a lot more. :( I do much better with the face-to-face accountability!

I lost 2.2lbs this week! So I'm now down a total of 7lbs in my first three weeks of WW! :)

MC

Hello everyone,
I have a really hard time at work. I am a nurse and I end up running from one end of the hall to the other all day long, I hardly have a chance to sit down let alone track. I guess that I could maybe try the fast track, I just don't feel like that counts.

Hi all. I'm back to my workouts. Today was my own weight work and then the cardio portion of KPC.

I was doing a fast track plan for a week or two by keeping my points a little lower than normal. I found that note in a magazine a few years ago. You're not supposed to do it more than two weeks at a time. I made it 10 days. Definitely can't do it while working out. I hadn't worked out while I was doing it to give my body and mind a break. That is suggested every few months of tough workouts.

I"m feeling great right now. I'll be heading to bed soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.