WW Checkin 12/23 SATURDAY!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Saturday Crazy WW Check In'ers! We are the diehards if we're here today thru Monday. I plan on at least 1 check in a day to keep myself honest!

KenpoX on tap early this am... just get it done is my motto!

Official WI down to 130.2... thats .2 down from last week. The muscles must be burning all the fat because I sure havent added in any cardio to P90 since Mondays marathon.
I am sipping some DELIGHTFUL coffee that a secret santa sent to me....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Have a wonderful day!

AMY: {{{{{{{{{parents}}}}}}}}}}} OH AWESOME!!!!! I am green w/ envy!

JANE: If you sneak a peek- HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

BUFFY: Awesome control at party!

CHERYL: Your BF loss is even more impressive than your wt loss! You lean machine! AWESOME & very motivating to me!

TEDDYGIRL: You are so cute! Thanks for keeping me laughing the past few months. Happy Happy Holiday to you as well!

LORI: I hope today is the start of a wonderful season & new year filled with joy and perfect health! Feel better & enjoy your dad!

CLAUDE: If you're peeking in {{{{{{{{{{{{{love & hugs))))))))))))))
Have a wonderful holiday.

:7

Good Morning, Traci! I hope that you enjoy your coffee, I know how much you love it!

Good Morning to all the other diehards! I hope that you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I am hoping that this visit from my parents is a little easier than the last trip. Let me explain a bit. I love my parents dearly and get along with them for the most part. My father tends to be a bit overbearing and can put me in a goofy mood (sometimes lowers my self-esteem for some reason!) Anyway, my father needs projects to keep him out of trouble. DH and I put our heads together and came up with a couple of projects for while he's here. Dad also likes to work with wood, so we are having him make a rack for our 5 gallon water bottles in the garage. I also broke the light over the kitchen table and won't allow DH up on a ladder, so I will get dad to help me change the light. We'll see how it all works out!

Hugs to each and everyone and please don't shoot your eye out!!!;-)

Alright, alright... I couldn't stay away! I think I need the positive reinforcement this site gives me especially today. DD hasn't gotten here yet but she'd better soon... there is lots to do in the kitchen.

Merry Christmas to you too Traci!

Amy - I meant to tell you.... I'm making that banana pudding of yours to take to my dad's Monday. That recipe must be floating around because they had one package of the Chessman cookies at the store I was at the other day and I had the manager over there looking through all the rest of the Pepperidge Farm cookies and we finally found one. I got the last two!

I'm going to do my workout now since DD is late. I woke up at 3 and got out of bed at 4. I've gotten some things done this morning I've been putting off so its all good.

Have a good one!

Jane- LOL about the Chessmen! I had a hard time finding 2 bags of them the last time I made it (before this Thanksgiving). This year I had a big bag of shortbread cookies in my cart BEFORE looking for the Chessmen, well, when I got to that aisle, there were more than enough Chessmen cookies!

I hope that you all have a good day today!

Good Morning everyone....my migraine seems to finally be gone. I only took 2 Aleve this morning, and no Immitrex. YAY!!!!

Amy, I have decided I am going to be with you. I totally went off the deep end last night and had 4 small pieces of pizza for dinner, and about 10 pieces of that chocolate candy my husband has had. I get TOO stressed trying to worry about every Point I put in my mouth right now. I am going to eat sensibly, and take a few days off from counting. I had my choclate fun last night, I can behave the rest of the weekend. For the next 3 days, I have some sort of gathering, and it has been making me crazy trying to worry about Points!!

I am going to do Butts & Guts today. I also wanted to do added cardio, but with my head, I don't think I will. I am going to do the bonus work too.

I will enjoy my dad this weekend. I talked to him this morning, and told him I loved him, and I almost started crying. My mom asked me to go shopping on the day after Christmas, which my husband and I always go, but I could not tell her "no." My husband doesn't really care anyway, I shop, he tags along. I just feel so blessed to have both of them this Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I will still check-in this weekend. I have too, to help keep me accountable!!
Lori

Hello all your fellow diehards!
What a beautiful morning. Count me in.

Lori, so glad your headache is subsiding. Good idea on the intense but low impact workout today. You go, girl! Burn those buns!

Traci, how motivating that we get to do this final stretch together.
Yippee on the .2 loss! Especially this week of all weeks! I haven't weighed in yet this morning and probably will a little later. Will report the results.

Went for a 1 hour run with partner and am about to add on with the TM. Partner had to leave to make a time commitment, but I'd like to get in a very long cardio bout this morning if possible.

Will check back in later with more personals.
Have a good one, everyone! It's a holiday weekend!

Cheryl

Hi again!

Jane, we knew you couldn't stay away. You're as hardcore as we are!!
Yes, we all need the positive reinforcement, especially right now.

Amy, good luck with your parents here! The projects for your dad sound like a perfect solution. I hope it goes well.

Well I finished up with another 45 minutes on the TM... showered and weighed in - 130.0 still, but bf% down a little more. 25.9% on the Omnicom, which translates to 21.9 on calipers. It's progress! Had fun trying on a few clothes I haven't worn in a long time. May even pull out my Gap size 4 lowrider white jeans with a skinny turtleneck for DH's family party tonight. Feeling good! All the hard work is feeling worth it right now. That's what'll get me through Christmas, I think.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.