Wieght Watchers for Fri Jan 11th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you ladies doing this morning? It is nice and sunny here in Germany! It is a nice to see the sun again. I can't wait for the summer to come!

Who is pre-ordering the new series?
My workout for today will be PUB!

I will be back, after reading yesterdays posts!

Have a great day!

Belinda

Hi gorls,

Mary** Oh, what a cutie your dog is!! I adapted two from the shelter! Brawler is very clumsy too! He is a very good dog! The other dog is a strange duck! He must been abused! He is very aggressive! He likes to attack Brawler!

Amelia** you couldn’t resist?? Hope you enjoyed the two bean burritos on WW tortillas?? Why are you switching to BFL?

Stacy** congrats on losing all that weight and gaining strength! You go girl!

Carrie** hope you have a fabulous day! What are your plans for today? I can’t wait to see your pic!

Cheryl** I am gad you are back! We all can do BFL! I am already doing it for a week!

Hope you enjoy your day and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

My meals yesterday:

B – 4 egg whites
1 whole wheat tortillas, small
L – 2 slices whole wheat bread, reduced calories
1 sm. can white tuna
greens
spinach salad

S - Banana
1 teaspoon pb
D – Pizza! Bake at 350 ! Yummy!
1 small whole wheat tortilla
Spinach
1/c cup artichoke
1 tomato
Cheese Mexican style sprinkled on top

Hope you enjoy your day and workout!
Belinda

Oh man,I just had a VERY long post and um...where did it go x(x( http://www.southbeachfriends.net/forum/images/smilies/banghead.gif

Ok,brace yourself the coffee is kicking in now http://www.southbeachfriends.net/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

Ok so I was yapping on about my new cath.com order-my cart is loaded with SJP/SB + the 3 gym style series + pyramids If I pre-order the sts series what would be the point in buying GS and PYrmids ???

so in other words im no sure what im gonna buy as far as weight dvd's go ! I may just skip on STS :-( Im just not sure yet! I do know I want step jump pump/step blast and my Tread mill!

Belinda-Great job on your eating yesterday,so do you have the BFL book?Do I need to buy the book in order to start the diet? I do have Gayle's success story on bookmark so I can get some ideas from here menu and workouts(great gal)!

Cheryl-YAY your back! I hope you had an awesome time! looks like there is gonna be alot of us WW'ers on the BFL,LOL;-) I plan on starting soon as can find a little bit more info about it!

ok,gotta go get dd up for school bbl!

Amelia**I hate when I lose one of my long post! It happens a lot! I got the book BFL from the library! I will order the book and the cookbook from Amazon! I do like the protein pancakes from BFL! Those are so good! I really don’t see much difference in the diet, you still have to control you portion size! Of course, you do 3x a week very heavy lifting and three days a week you do 20 min. high intensity aerobics on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. I have to eat before I workout, otherwise I collapse first thing in the morning! LOL! I really believe the key is clean eating!

Have a great one!
Belinda

so ordering the gym style series and the pyramids would be my best bet for doing BFL!

OH man,I can't wait to get my Tread mill either,I think that will really help with my weight loss plateau(as Lorie has said before;-))I know my Weightloss ticker says I have 22pds to go,but that is just a little goal,I plan to get very fit and go all the way to 140:7

so my breakfast was:

8oz V8(low sodium)
1egg w/2egg whites
3pcs of canadian bacon(have to eat what I left over from the sbd)
1 pc of WW toast!

right now im just going to count cals until I get a good understanding of bfl

I think I will go and place a hold on the book now!

my workout today is BM2 lb circuit(may just do the cardio timsavor on there then do the circuits! bbl

Good Morning Ladies!

Well, I had a very bad start to my day! I woke up at 3:30...thinking, I still had 2 hours before my alarm went off. I didn't open my eyes anymore until 7:15! The stupid alarm didn't go off. It was the first time I used DD's alarm clock and there are always issues when using an alarm clock for the first time. This issue was a major one b/c I didnt get my workout in! But I will do it tonight. I have a feeling Sun will be a rest day so I need to get something in tonight!:)

Belinda** I cannot wait for the summer! I hate winter and I hate the cold! And it is freezing here today. Yesterday it was mild and everything started to melt. Today there are just sheets of ice everywhere! Im thinking about preordering but DH finally said something about my workouts last night. He as never said anything before b/c he knows I will use them, not to mention, I really dont care what he says:+ HE said "how many of these workouts do you need" LOL I had to explain to him that these are totally different but he probably didn't beleive me. Then he said "so you are paying for something thats not even made yet"? WHAT-EV-ER! hehe

Amelia** Sounds like you have bought a few treats for yourself. I love the Hardcore series, so I would suggest getting those! I use the GS's ALOT! They are my fav! As for S,J,P, don't use it very often. Last night when we were discussing my workouts I said that there were a few I could get rid of but they are VHS and if I were to sell them on ebay I wouldn't get much for them anyway, just as well to keep them!

Tonights workout is going to be circuit work with the TM!
I will be around all day cause I am at work!

Lori:)

Hey Lori-Sorry about the am difficulties;-) My DH alarm clock is set 30 fast-I have no idea why,just how dh likes it! Enjoy your workout today!

ok,so I decided on doing bm2 scrambled eggs,I did mangage to do everything except the last bonus cardio. That last blast in circuit 4 is killer,oh man I had to modify that baby;-)

I ended my workout with my own abbs! for a total of about 85 mins! not to shabby;-)

bbl

Morning everyone! I decided not to order STS, just too expensive for me, and I'd really like to wait to see what else Cathe comes out with this year. But, I'll be curious to hear how you all like it once it comes out.

We are busy again today:) So, did a nice long pilates for my abs workout last night (it's Prevention flatten your belly with Pilates with Michelle Dozois) I really like it and feel it in the core! The plan for this evening is to do the Kim Spreen Cardio Camp workout I was supposed to do earlier this week. Should be a nice way to end the week I think. Tomorrow will be a nice rest day as I've worked out EVERY day this week so far!! :)

Belinda, I'm with you on being ready for summer, I SO miss getting outside and I know the kids miss it too. It is quite COLD here in KS. What workout are you doing today, or is a rest day?

Amelia, you are doing awesome and that's GREAT about all your cool orders from cathe.com! You are getting a very nice collection indeed. You are doing so great with the weight loss too, you'll be there in no time. Good luck with BFL, what does that involve exactly, I have heard of it but don't know the details. Good workout today too!

Lori, man, sorry about your alarm clock! Hate it when that happens! Any news on your TM? Hope your work day goes great.

Okay, hello to everyone who follows. Cheryl welcome back from Vegas and good job on your workout:)

Stacey

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did PUB! My arms are fried!

Amelia** BM2 "Scrambled eggs" that is a tough one! Nice workout! Good for you!

Stacey** I miss the sun! I do miss getting outside! I did PUB! Sunday is my rest day! I have never been disappointed in any of Cathe's workouts! I am pretty sure it will be top notch! I do agree it is a lot of money; put I look it this way! You get 37 DVD’s! This is not a bad deal! I was one of my x-mas gifts from my DH! LOL! I told him they would be around $ 200!

Lori, Lainie , Cheryl and Mary I hope you have a fabulous day!

Belinda

Just flying in to say "hello" but I need to get up and work out while I have the inclination. Some kind of stepping today--going to try an old one from Cardio Hits, I think.

I still have a sore throat but it's not as bad as it was last weekend when I felt totally miserable and exhausted. I'm not sure when those blood test results will come in.

I'll BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans." [/font]

Hi Girls--

Today I did legs and back. Need to fit in abs, just not sure when that will happen.

I will check in later if time permits!

Carrie

Hey girls,

I also did Abs from Ab Hits, CTX Kickbox # 3 (12 min.)! I need to work those abs!LOL! Yes, I marked it off in my catalog!

Carrie** enjoy your leg and back workout! I hope you fit your abs workout in today!

Lainie** have fun with your step workout today! I think I will pull Cardio Hits out tomorrow! Nice choice! I hope your blood test results will come in soon!

I will catch up with you girls in the morning!

Hope you girls have a great day and workout!

Belinda

I actually ended up doing the first half of Cardio Step Express with Gay Gasper. I might sell that one, though--I just have a hard time getting into step videos that aren't Cathe or Amy. Today it might just be that I'm still tired and had to drag myself through it.

Belinda, I'll definitely be preordering the STS series tomorrow (though I may do the 3-month payment plan).

Amelia, I am thinking about doing BFL as well, but I'll probably research more before I jump right in this time. :)

Lori, I overslept today as well, though all that meant was a scramble to get the kids to school on time, since I do afternoon workouts. I hope you get a fun one in tonight.

Stacey, have fun with Cardio Camp--I just did that one last week; I love that one.

Carrie, hi, hope you're having a great day--looks like you're busy.

Cheryl, glad to have you back (from Vegas, right?--how was that?)

Argh, when am I going to get over the sore throat and congestion? I hope to start that 4DS rotation next week! I hope I don't have a terrible sickly weekend like last week.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi, everyone! So glad to be back! Yes, it was Vegas. I'm exhausted. It feels like I lived 3 weeks this week - but it's all ended well.

This morning I did Muscle Endurance - a 50 minute version, at least - got to 40 minutes and then had to fast forward to shoulders and abs to be sure to get those in. It was great.

Amelia, we'll do BFL together, okay? I'm ordering STS! I want it! I need it! But I don't know what I'd do without the Gym Styles. I do love those, too.

Belinda, what a workout! Wow, were you on fire today or what? Great eating, too. I'm impressed.

Lainie, sorry you're still congested - but sounds like you got in a decent workout in spite of it. You will love the 4DS.

Lori, sorry about the alarm clock woes. Aaagh! Hope you get in a good workout tonight. What will you do? Are you going somewhere Sunday that will make it a rest day? I missed that.

Carrie, good workout -

SOOOO glad it's Friday. I don't know when I've ever been more glad.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.