Where are MY PEEPS??

elliemom

Cathlete
Is everyone still sleeping???

I am up and raring to go. Of course I fell asleep at 7 last night so that might me why. I am doing BC today because I am going to cathe's Killer class on Monday!!! I need to be ready. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

How is everyone??? Any fun weekend plans???

ellie

Good morning, Peeps..

GS Back, Shoulders, and Bi's later today.

No real plans for the weekend, maybe just some movies, so boring this time of year here, the only night time activity is to go to one of the taverns, but just not into that anymore, neither is DW.

Good luck with BC, Ellie...:D

good morning

no workout for me today, taking a rest.....

Ellie~ glad your news about DS was okay and I hope all goes well in Ohio when you go. It could have been worse, so at least there is a silver lining

Jerry~ have fun with GS BSB.

waves to all the other peeps

have a great weekend

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

I did Core Max this morning, the stability ball section + 1/2 the medball section. I was feeling squishy.

I really need another cardio today but was just kind of blah this morning. I wish I had something super easy in my collection to do--you know, just to move but not kill yourself. I'm getting my super saucy Mel B workout in a few weeks and that will be perfect for days like this. Y'all do think I'll look like a Spice Girl when I'm done with it, right? RIGHT? (Just say yes and humor me...a 38 year old can dream, right?)

Am drinking a nice bottle of Acai Juice right now and filling up on my antioxidants. I have to say this is now my favorite juice. It's very smooth and not acidic tasting. But dang, it's not cheap. But since food is my main splurge, I'm treating myself!

Tonight we are celebrating DH's 54 B-Day with a nice dinner out. Houdini will be at grandma's. We are doing the "early bird" dinner, however, since Grandma doesn't have a clean closet to tuck Houdini into for bedtime....HA!!

:) Wendy

Hi all. I got home after midnight last night - dinner out with the girls, so I'm still drinking my coffee and getting ready to wo. My rotation calls for PLB, but it's not my fav, so I'm thinking B&G. I wasn't too bad at Outback. I got chicken on the barbie with a sweet potato and a salad. I only had 1 drink. We split a blooming onion between 5 of us and I peeled the breading off the onion. Coffee and a small piece of cake back at my friends house - not too terrible.

Ellie, can one possibly prepare for that class?? Have fun trying. :) When will you be going to Ohio?

Jerry, I agree, it's a boring time of year. I think Feb is the worst. Thank goodness it's a shorter month.

Deanie, do you have plans today?

Wendy, Happy Birthday to your DH! Enjoy your time together without Houdini. It's wonderful to have a break.

I think I might start on my new years resolution to clean my closests. Well, I say that now, but after B&G I may change my mind.

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! I am so happy that the weekend has finally arrived! I am looking forward to a restful and relaxing day with a segment of Stretch Max. Hopefully, it will warm up later so I can go for another long walk to practice for my 5K in one week! I have not checked in since Sunday morning. I enjoyed a fun week of favorite workouts from recent years:

01-18-09 a.m. 4-Day Split LIS/HIS double cardio premix
01-18-09 p.m. one-rep max tests (4-star and 5-star biceps and triceps)

01-19-09 a.m. Butts and Guts (leg blast premix)
01-19-09 p.m. Zumba class
01-19-09 p.m. Butts and Guts (abs)

01-20-09 a.m. Body Max 2 (cardio and weights premix - abs)

01-21-09 p.m. 4-Day Split Kickbox (cardio premix) + Butts and Guts (abs)

01-22-09 p.m. Drill Max (cardio leg blast premix)
01-22-09 p.m. Zumba class

01-23-09 rest

Calling all coconut lovers! I was craving chocolate and coconut yesterday. I enjoy a treat once a week or so but want to avoid junk ingredients in my treats, so I took a trip to the health food store during my lunch hour and discovered a yummy organic candy bar:

http://www.crispycatcandybars.com/

I have been searching for an organic candy bar. The search is over. I tasted the mint coconut. It is made with crispy rice, organic toasted coconut, just a hint of mint, and organic dark chocolate. I love the taste and texture, so I am adding this to my list of treats that are worth the indulgence. I do not count calories with intuitive eating, but I make every calorie count!

Ellie, have fun with Boot Camp! You can do anything for a minute! Give Cathe and Jerry a hug for me Monday morning! :)

Jerry, do you live in a small town?

Deanie, enjoy a restful day.

Wendy, happy birthday to your husband. Enjoy a nice steak dinner! Yummy!

Phyllis, I love the Butts and Guts leg blast premix! Pyramid Lower Body drives me nuts with all the plate changes! Happy closet cleaning!

Conni, I am still waiting for pictures of Sherman in the snow! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Just doing a quick Peep In to say hello to all.

Ellie - goodness I wish I could go to bed that early.

Jerry
try living out in the south in a very teeny tiny farming community where nothing ever happens oh wait we had snow this week that was major here in these parts - I have found reading books a great entertainer :)

Deanie waving hello your way again

Wendy
enjoy your dinner with your husband and Happy Birthday to him :)

Phyllis
sounds like you had a lovely evening out with your friends - Enjoy B&G ;)

Heather
you are doing great w/ your workouts I wish there was some Zumba classes out here I wonder if the dvds are worth trying? Yummm that candy bar sounds scrumptious.

Was ill the past week plus - on antibiotics that had bad side effects but cleared those little buggers on out.

Finally feeling well enough to get a workout in today but I'm feeling a bit unmotivated - funny how it happens when I get sick and don't workout for a few days (this time over a week) and I just can't get to get back on that wagon.

Off I go to figure out a cardio workout that my recovering body can handle for now without as Wendy says won't feel as if I'm killing myself :p

Have a great day!!!

picture.php

Vilma!!!! I am soooo happy to hear you are back!!! I was missing you!

Sorry you were feeling so yucky. Don't over do it yet, you still need to take it slowly. But I guess I don't need to tell you to DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!
I hope you feel better soon.

I hope all Peeps are well. I'll bbl to check in. Check out the TRI staers thread. You can laugh at ME!!!!

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.