???WHERE ARE THE CHALLENGERS FRIDAY????

Im here!! I thought i had checked in yesterday but i just looked over the thread and i didn't:eek:!;-)

So whats new with everybody?

Today i may take a rest day. I started counting calories on monday and my WI is on sunday, even though i WI everyday LOL-sunday is the one that counts! If i don't loose then i will have to tweek my calorie intake a bit:-(

What workouts are everybody doing today?

Andrea-How was your day?

Ladies?

Whats happening here? Been a very quiet week on here. Is it just cause? or is it can't be bothered?

Anyways, Todays workout was Imax (original) then some yoga tonight.. I'm really getting into this yoga, and that sort of thing, (you know let your mind go..... deep breath... and relax.. blah blah blah..) really isn't my thing, but the workout is very good. I'm very tired now.

Well hopefully everyone will reappear.

Andrea i saw your post yesturday, I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you get fully recovered soon!

Amelia - where are you? I missing your daily food report! Ha ha!

Hope you guys are all well and you will all return.

Andrea

HI! I'm here; I've been busy with work and my kids' activities.
Workout today is The Kettlebell Way and I teach BC this afternoon. DH and I have our last ballroom class tonight. It should be fun. How's everyone doing with your challenges? I'm doing good! :)
I'll try to check in later.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Amelia, there YOU ARE!! My day today was great! had a day off work, played with my horses, and my 3y.o, workout, housework, and the usual running around!

So, hows your eating been?

My workouts have been awesome but my eating has been crappy!
:9 :*

A friend had a box of chocolate bullets on their desk the other day, so i got into those and now I've merrily eaten my way through a packet!! (Which I bought!) All because I remembered how much I loved them, well its not my fault, its my mates fault for having them on her desk, within easy reach of garbage guts(me):) And I am suffering an illness, that illness being food addiction!

:+ :* And i've got it real B-A-D.

Andrea

And Shirls' here too! Hi Shirl, i've been missing everyone! Tell me about the busy! We are just taxis for our childs and run around sues for everyone! I'm beginning to get hooked on the yoga. Do you do power yoga?

Andrea

Hi Andrea! Yes, I do power yoga and love it! I usually do it once or twice a week. My children have baseball practice, games, dance lessons, etc. Fun, Fun, Fun! Ok, I have to get going. Those bullets sound too good. Tell yourself you can eat 2 a day and be done with them.

Hi Amelia, keep up the good work girl!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey Andrea-what kind of chocolates are chocolate bulltes? Anything with chocolate at the begining sounds good to me:7! My eating has been good,ive managed to stay within my calorie intake this week(except for a little over on wednesday:-() sunday is my cheat day and my WI day so cross your fingers for me;-)! Glad to hear your getting stuck on Yoga,its so exciting to enjoy a new kind of workout! Ive been loving my one circuit a week! Have a good night!:)

Shirl-Have fun with your workout and class tonight! And your ballroon dancing! so far my challenge has been going good!!

I bought some 100calorie pks and they have been saving me this week! They lasted about three days ,my kids have been helping me eat them! I didn't buy then any snack food this week so i just couldn't eat my snacks in front of them,LOL. They like them too! i bought the orea kind

hey to everybody!:) bbl

Good Morning,

Well 3 more days and i can go back to working out and having a normal life. Watched what I ate all week.

Lori-I plan on returning to wo Monday when all the kids are gone and DH is out of town.

Andrea-glad to hear you had fun today. Stop eating everything.

Shirl-have fun with your class tonite.

Amelia-good job with the eating just keep it up.

Dr. told me I had to cut down and then give up caffine which for me is pop. Water just doesn't have a fizz. Have a good day everyone.

Ok, I'm here too. This week has just been busy with getting back into the home routine. Wish I could stay on vacation permanently. In the past day or two I've done something to my knee. Doesn't hurt except when I do things like squats or lunges so I'm kind of giving it a break today. Only walked with the dogs with just a little bit of jogging. I want to do Cardio Coach Press Play tomorrow so I didn't want to push my luck. I guess I could have done an upper body workout this morning, but it was so pretty outside, so I decided to be outside. We're helping DD move tonight so that should be an upper body workout anyway with all the lifting.

Glad to see everyone. I know with this good weather, I'm getting summeritis and haven't been sticking well to any program. So for the next week I'm challenging myself to better eating.

I know when times get tough they say to "Bite the Bullet", but I don't think they meant Chocolate Bullets. LOL

Roxie, have you tried the flavored carbonated waters? When I gave up Coke I tried them from Wal-Mart and liked them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

I'm here too! Got my walk in so I did SOME exercise anyway. I'm going to start a rotation on Monday so that I have some more rigid structure. And I'm gonna STICK WITH IT come heck or high water! I sure need to do something about this exercise funk!

Food has been ... well ... not horrible, but not great either. My weight is staying in the same range I've been in since January so at least I'm not gaining, but I'd really like to lose about another 10lb (at least). Ahem, that would involve exercise (see above) and watching my food.

Anyway, today is my WI day and a start for a new week so I'm trying again on the clean(er) eating. I will actually officially WI @ WW tomorrow morning - planning to ride my bike to the meeting :)

OK, I've got to get back to work. Hope everyone has had a great day so far!

Hi I'm here too!

It has been a busy week. My eating has not been what I wanted especially today. Darn those trail mixes. I need to avoid that aisle at the grocery store.

My cold is getting better. It is tough in the morning. My workouts have been down scaled because of this.

My workouts this week:

Mon. none
tues. Coremax#3 and stretch
Wed. BM2 circuit and upper body ( my cold made this so hard)
Thurs. KPC kicking and Punching and abs
Friday Drill Max only the total body premix

Okay, gotta run and pick up DS(7) at friends house. And rush home and cook dinner to be at work for 700 PM

Have a Great Weekend.

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.