What group do I belong to?

blueyucca

I am starting to exercise now. My mom just got news that her BP is 169/110. YIKES! I don't know how much she weighs, but I know she weighs more than I do. I am 5'1" at about 154, depending on which scale you ask LOL. I don't want to be where she is now.

I would really like to benefit from checking in with a group, but I am not sure where I would fit in. I am not afraid of working hard to get to my goals. My goals are to get down to around 130/140. I don't think I will ever get back to my pre-pregnancy weight from my first one (I was 110 at 6 months!), but I DO want to be arm candy for my husband of 19 years.

In my wildest dreams, I would like to be able to pass the firefighter's agility course this coming July/August. I don't know if I would actually pursue being a firefighter, I just want to prove that I CAN do it if I want and at age 38. Since I can't afford a personal trainer, I honestly believe Cathe has the right workouts to help me progress.

Another wild dream is to be able to wear a bikini. I am way too modest to actually parade around in one (I admire those who have the guts to do it...pun intended haha!), but I would like to have that kind of body that I am not ashamed of. Maybe I would wear one for my DH, but that would be it.

Anyone have suggestions?

Christine

Christine! Awesome commitment! I check in at the December Rotation and also at Clean & Tidy. You can find support anywhere/everywhere on here! Good for you!

Christine -

Another Christine here! Read the different check in groups, and figure out where you feel you fit, then drop a line and say HI! All groups are open to accepting new members.

Congrats on your desire to be healthy - much more important than they desire to be thin. You might surprise yourself and end up in that bikini with the support of the ladies in the group you chose. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.