Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

We're In This Together (03/03-03/10)

This is a discussion on We're In This Together (03/03-03/10) within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I forgot to mention, if anyone wants to add me on FB, please do so. I am hardly on it, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

I forgot to mention, if anyone wants to add me on FB, please do so. I am hardly on it, but sometimes I will go in and see what everyone is talking about. My full name is Natascia Savona. I go by Natasha here cuz' my name is spelled really weird (not my fault) and no one can read or pronounce it. The "scia" part is equivalent to the Italian pronunciation of "sha". That's my mother's doing. She wanted to be different.......I suffer for it.

TTYL
Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Cathlete
JT's Profile Fields

Go on it today cause I will friend you......
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Cathlete
cokonkel's Profile Fields

me too! I don't go on facebook much either but lately I've been going on to check Cathe's page a lot!

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

To get the body you want, you must love the body you have.

Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you will be criticized anyway. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 03-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Cathlete
JT's Profile Fields

Thanks, Natty, on your friend request. Colleen, I just sent you one.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Cathlete

Good evening ladies

Just finished Tabata Inferno (Supreme 90-Day). 30min and I wanted to hurl (I don't purposely do this BTW). I think my body just can't take that kind of w/o in the evening. Mental note for next time.

Sarah
The comment you made about "go commando" lol. I did not want to mention it on the Open Discussion, but I already do .

Jen & Colleen, Thanks for adding me on FB. I did not get the chance to look at pics as my daughter was pulling on my leg telling me "NO MORE COMPUTER MOMMY!!!".

Have a good night everyone
Old 03-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Cathlete
JT's Profile Fields

Colleen and Natty-Great to see you on FB.

Finished LIC tonight, a lot better when my sugar is where it needs to be then I got the pre-meno hot flashes too. Still had fun. Did more internship research. During my workout, I think the crazy person tried calling me but I don't answer phones during my workouts. Oh well...Things going good with the new friend....
Old 03-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Cathlete
cokonkel's Profile Fields

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism was the work out for today! I sooo wish she would make a sequel (or 2) to this one! I also found much of it translates well to the rebounder. I did my jumping jacks, cross country skis, high knees, butt kicks, jump rope and moguls on it!

Off to the shower! Be back later to write more!

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

To get the body you want, you must love the body you have.

Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you will be criticized anyway. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Cathlete

Good morning everyone

So upset, the computer in my spare room (where I do my w/o's) the screen is totally DEAD. Mark said it was just a matter of time. So now, I can't do DVD's (which is ok, I have mostly downloads), BUT I have to play all my w/o's from my little laptop until we fix/replace the screen. Oh well, that's life.

Colleen
I just did BFBM a few days ago. LOVE IT!!! Simple cardio at it's best!
Jen
Yup, I never answer the phone during my w/o's. That's what the answering machine is for.

BBl, going to the McDonalds PlayPlace with Bella. Great. Now I'm gonna get a Big Mac. No salads for me. I can eat that at home
Old 03-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Cathlete

Good evening ladies

Today was Imax2
I was proud that I could do all those plie jumps at the end and keep up with Cathe. YAY ME!!!

Hope everyone had a good day
Old 03-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Catheite
EllieB's Profile Fields

Good morning ladies!
I've had super busy days, so busy that didn't manage to switch on my laptop
Spent half Friday at the hospital with DH waiting him to have his gastroscopy done (they were almost 2 hrs in late ), Sat and Sun did some errands and big cleaning and enjoyed family a bit as it was one of the few weekends of the year where Dh and I were both at home. Monday spent all day in Bologna attending a refreshing course : when I came at home in the evening my legs were cramping because of all those hours spent seated! I'm not used anymore! before going to bed I tried YR express premix #1: I've never been a yoga addict but it turned out to be a good, quick stretch workout that eased the stress and the stiffness off...I'll bear it in mind for the days ahead.
Yesterday had another tight schedule so no time at all for working out...last time I did something was on Sunday, when I tryed sts disc 26: FANTASTIC!!!!!
Colleen you're so right, I'm so in love with that workout!
It is so.much.fun.!And I really like the 12 reps/30 sec cardio thing too...It will be one of my favourite, for sure!
As for my rotation, I've seen my March shifts at work and I don't like them at all:I will have less time for working out and so I was really evaluating the possibility of doing the 5-days LIS rotation, that would keep me more accountable .I don't know yet though if it will be a good idea or not.
Maybe I'll look for older rotation with premixes/shorter workouts. I don't want to lose all the benefits of this last rotation, so hope to work my LB hard enough to stick with my results.
This week is no rotation at all, it will be a sort of free week in which I'll squeeze in whatever I can due to lack of time (tomorrow I'll be out all day long and Saturday as well ), so will try to do my best without overstressing.
At work we're having many changes going on, some people turnover...I hope to hang in there and that April will come soon and bring good news.
I've read you're all doing well...had a lot of fun while reading about Sarah's run and music: you know what is my favourite for running?U2.Not all of the songs, but some of them...The minute I listen to them I would start jumping and running even in my car
JT: so happy for your good news from your friend...
Natty: I know that the step routines in 4DS are not that easy to catch, I had some troubles too when learning, but that series is so much fun that I really really like it an awful lot!
Got to go now...I wish you all a fantastic Wednesday!